Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts of Sournois

4 posters

Go down

Outskirts of Sournois Empty Outskirts of Sournois

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 am

[From here]

The vehicle drove till about nightfall, and as it got close to Sournois, began to decelerate. The dump truck's lights peered down into the mouth of a wide cave that was off the road, through a stretch of woodlands on a very disheveled dirt path. Once inside the cave, the vehicle went to a full stop, and the thugs stepped out, walking around the back to remove their unconscious quarry... or so they thought. As soon as they opened the motorized door, a boot was thrust into one of the goon's face! "Hraah!" Vern screamed, descending the vehicle, sending the one thug on his back! The other man rushed forward with his shock stick, while Vern grind's the man below him's face with the heel of his boot, standing on his face while he grabs the remaining goon's wrist before he could touch him with the shock stick again! "You," He began, throwing his free hand's fist into this man's face, continuing to punch with each utterance: "fucking," *punch* "electrocuted" *punch* "..me!" *punch punch beat punch* "Stop" *punch* "IT!" He continued to punch the man, his face bloody as his friend beneath him, before he knees the asshole in the groin, then pushes his head into the metal door of the dump truck.

"Heh...heh... heh..." He breathed, sweaty and smelly. "YOU have no idea, how badly it smells in that thing!" He says, pointing inside the truck's interior, kicking the downed goon's face for extra points. "You know what that does to a guy with heightened sense of smell?! I'll have to wash for weeks!" He kicked the man again. He then turns to the one he was standing on yet, squirming. "Oh, I didn't forget about you." He begins, stomping his heel on the man's nose, before grabbing him by the lapels of his jacket, hoisting him up with no effort before throwing him inside the dumpster truck's interior! "Lets see if you like it!" He says, swinging the lever, the doors closing and the compactor starting up slowly. "I'll give ya a little time to think it over, but when you're ready to talk about why you asshats kidnapped me... I'll be over there." He says, pointing outside the cave, not that the man would see it. He began walking away, shaking his head. "The nerve of people... why all this cloak and dagger bullshit?" He complains, while walking away- the compactor shifting closer and the man inside the truck screaming he'd 'talk', but Vern honestly, for all he had said, didn't give a shit. He was just gonna walk away from this.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Sournois Empty Re: Outskirts of Sournois

Post  Enigma Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 pm

"Why, that's a mean thing to do to pair of well minded individuals, Mr. Silverfallow." came a sing song voice above the screams of the man being crushed inside the dump truck's compactor. A man who was in a black suit, legs draped over the side off the edge of the truck. He was thumbing through a book without a cover, and happened to glance over to Vern with a smile and tightly closed, narrow eyes. He didn't open them, yet he knew where Vern was standing.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Enigma wrote:"Why, that's a mean thing to do to pair of well minded individuals, Mr. Silverfallow." came a sing song voice above the screams of the man being crushed inside the dump truck's compactor. A man who was in a black suit, legs draped over the side off the edge of the truck. He was thumbing through a book without a cover, and happened to glance over to Vern with a smile and tightly closed, narrow eyes. He didn't open them, yet he knew where Vern was standing.

Vern turned to the presence, sweat rolling down his neck. He didn't hear nor smell this person till the voice started speaking... His crimson eyes followed up the truck to a man who certainly was not there a moment ago... in fact, he didn't seem to be real at all... yet, he was there all the same. Its not a shadow clone, nor a hologram... its... something I haven't encountered. Even demons leave a scent trail... He thought, before frowning. "I don't like it when people know me when I sure as hell don't know them. Look, if you're a jilted lover of someone I slept with, I've already dropped her so go back to her creep. If your a big brother or cousin or whatever here to drag me back to your sister or cousin, mother, grandmother, look man fuck off, kay?" He says, hands in his coat pocket, looking more pissed by the moment.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:55 pm

The man raised a brow back at this. "Wow... you know, they said you were a lout, but dear Lord man, your every word they say and more!" He says with a look of unease. He then smirked, falling off the side of the vehicle, and then reappeared walking around the dump truck to meet and greet with the man. He was about Vern's height, standing face to face with the silver haired wolf of Izhevesk. "I'm sure their are succubi who sing songs of your conquests, and incubi who wish to be you, Mr. Silverfallow. Oh, right, Vernan or Vern? I forget which you prefer. That little Galideno Soldier Sasha liked to call you Verny. Shame, the war and all that. What did that little nekomata call you again...?" He taunted in his questioning, rubbing his chin as he looked up, as if trying to recall something that would have been impossible for a normal person to remember... given these were Vern's memories from a long... long time ago. "Hm... no matter, no need to bark at the moon over things long dead, now, amiright?" He smirked, glaring at Vern with half lidded golden eyes slowly revealing themselves.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:07 am

Vern's hairs stood on end, becoming firm as needles! His motion was quick, the hidden pair of blades forming into a double bladed spear like weapon which struck the ground in front of the smiling fuck. "Shut up!" He barked, bearing his teeth... which were almost fangs, his eyes having a subtle shine of gold to them. The earth between them was fissured and cracked open, with the thick blade stabbed into the ground. He held back... he didn't need to transform... not after so many years of being good at holding the beast back. "...look asshole, I don't know who or what the fuck you are... but if you came here to die, cut the bullshit and I'll grant you the pleasure, hell it be fuckin' mine!" He howled, glaring at the unidentified man, growling like the wolf that wanted to eviscerate this suit clad freak. "You're one of the Company's asshat's arent you?! The only reason you're still alive is because I'm allowing it, so answer up before I start slashing!"

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 am

Enigma paled. "Wow, right, pressed a little hard there, didn't I?" He sheepishly replied, hands up and slowly backed up. "No need to be violent man! Be reasonable!" He expressed his displeasure, before he smiled again, his nervousness fading quickly, his eyes closed, smiling and almost foxlike. "Company? The one that trades? Oh no, no... I work for someone bigger than those guys, so big that no one really knows they exist." He says with a shrug. "No... I need to hire you, for a delivery." He began. "You interested, pays well, and I can throw in a woman to fill your salacious needs if needs be!" He smirked.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:39 am

Vern's brow twitched, raising the blade again. "Okay, I'm gonna start flaying you from the feet up, so start running now." He says, swinging the blade forwards in a spinning motion. "You think I'm stupid? You want to hire me as a delivery boy after taunting me with things you shouldn't possibly know?!" He screamed, chasing after the man with the swallow blade. "You came all this way to insult me, and hire me to be your fuckin' delivery boy, and didn't expect this outcome, moron?!" He exclaimed, striking the blade out and halted his motion just before it would sever the man's head from his shoulders. "...what's the pay? And what kind of woman we talkin' about?"

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:52 am

Enigma swiftly avoided Vern's swipes, but screamed a little as he narrowly evaded death several times, and lastly would have bit it had Vern continued with his swing. He smirked, raising his right hand with the number three, while his other hand were the full five digits. "This much! And oh, I'm sure I could find a lively one, a real fire cracker for you." He chuckled amicably.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:00 am

Enigma wrote:Enigma swiftly avoided Vern's swipes, but screamed a little as he narrowly evaded death several times, and lastly would have bit it had Vern continued with his swing. He smirked, raising his right hand with the number three, while his other hand were the full five digits. "This much! And oh, I'm sure I could find a lively one, a real fire cracker for you." He chuckled amicably.

Vern's brow twitched. He didn't like people like this slime ball, and he himself was a bastard... but this was another low. He transitioned the blade from the man's neck to his hand where he signed three, and used the blade tip to push up two more fingers. "Yeah... that number, ten thousand is decent." He glanced him over. "Problem for you Mr. Smiles? So who the hell are you, and what is it you want me to deliver." He pressed.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:23 am

He frowned, nervously sweating bullets. "Hm... I suppose it wont be an issue... me? I'm of no importance, you can call me an enigma, or literally Enigma." He smirked. "As for what? Well... that depends if you're willing to go through a bit of a journey. Still sound interested?" He asked, smirking.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:32 am

Enigma wrote:He frowned, nervously sweating bullets. "Hm... I suppose it wont be an issue... me? I'm of no importance, you can call me an enigma, or literally Enigma." He smirked. "As for what? Well... that depends if you're willing to go through a bit of a journey. Still sound interested?" He asked, smirking.

Vern took a moment to think over it. "Ten thousand huh..." He blinks, looking upwards. After another moment, his crimson eyes glanced back to the man and he grumbled. "Nah, gonna kill ya!" He swung out his blade. "You disrespected me, and you expect me to bow down to you for money and a woman? I'm not a complete asshole, dickhead!" He roared, swiping again and again.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:10 am

A shrill, woman like shriek came from Engima's mouth as he ducked from the killing blow, and fluidly backed away from Vern's subsequent strikes. "Oh God, please good man, be reason-aaaah!" He shrieked again, ducking, the blade swinging under his fadora, the hat falling back ontop of his head, and the suited agent crab walked back, to avoid further death blows! "I can give you ten times more! Be reasonable man!!" He screamed, scrambling and running away in an almost comical manner... though he physically was ineffectively dodging, he was somehow evading every one of Vern's attacks! "Its a package of importance to someone deep in the Amaine woods, you have ahh! A week to deliver it! I can give you twenty times more! AH!!" He screamed between strikes.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:31 am

Vern took note at how swift this guy really was. Something didn't seem to add up with how well he was dodging, but decided he needed the work out anyway. "What, what was that? Willing to give me thirty times more? Or was that forty? Wait, no I meant to say forty-five times more!" He sneered, swinging his weapon as if he was a blender of death, the coat tails of Enigma's jacket being torn by the sharp blades. "Amaine? All the way out there? Who in their right mind is willing to be living out in that forsaken woods?! With all the demons, the man-eating flora, and not to mention the bugs! Gah, who the fuck wants to brace that?!" He barked, continuing to strike away.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:50 am

[from here]

Outskirts of Sournois Bilses11

Thud Bilse Svine stepped out of seemingly nowhere right behind Enigma as he was dodging away from the swordsman werewolf, carrying not one but two humans across his shoulders.  With his free hand he brought up his Butcher's block trapping the sword blade against it while looking down at the smaller fellow in front of him.  A face he hadn't seen in a very long time, a face that once belonged to a lower ranked member of the Shadow Law... before he was lost and trapped on the Isle of Gendoshima.

"Well you sure have grown pipsqueak"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 am

"I can do sixty nine percent more!" He exclaimed, and in a brief moment was a woman with a green hair winking flirtatiously:

Outskirts of Sournois Bff2f2c49df055f150322f4650c89494

He then shrieked as another swipe came in, and he was back to normal, and he crawled away. "S-stop trying to kill me!! How can I pay you if I'm dead!!" He shrieked, before face first into the opulent suit of a fellow agent, and he smiled. "By GOD you took long enough to get here! You have that package Mr. B?" He asked, glancing over to the two on his shoulder. "And I see you brought the woman as promised for Vern-Vern here, good job!" He says back on his feet, patting the dust off his outfit and then patting the boar's shoulder. "The new suit looks good, better than the last one you had; but whose the spare change next to the bribe?" He asked, poking the knot on the skull of the unconscious man dressed in fine silks and 'bling'.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:10 am

Vern blinked, glancing up the sword stuck into the butcher's block, and instead of asking who, where, what why and how the big pig man got there, twisted the handle of the swallow sword and pulled away the lower sword and continued towards Enigma, drawing his .45 luger with his right hand. "I'm not finished with you!" He shouted, swinging the sword and firing the gun in his off hand at the man, ignoring the pig.

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:21 am

Tossing the over sized Butcher's block sword hanging nicely embedded into toward Vern to block the bullet, Bilse swung the unconscious woman off his shoulders tossing her directly into Vern's swing.

"Why thank you. Ah good I see you brought a baggage boy Mr. E. Be a good lad and hold this for a moment, and you might earn your tip yet, what with your sty for manners and all that. Now than where are my manners."

Hefting the other body still on his shoulders, driving his shoulder into the lumps face for giggles, he turned his back on Vern unconcerned by blade and bullet in kind.

"Now then I seem to have misplaced a few things in last couple hundred years of being trapped on that rotting hole of an island. But I do happen to have this."

Reaching into his suit jacket Bilse removes a package far to large to have been tucked inside his jacket, before handing it to Enigma.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:28 am

"Ah, excellent." He says, taking the box, and then turned to Vern. "Oh? Yeah, recent hire, has heart that one." He says thumbing to Vern, and tossed the box to the kid. "Okay, you got your 70% increase, your woman, and your delivery. Don't open the box, its for your recipient's eyes only. You'll know its her when she's got boobs the size of that one on you, and is tall with long red hair. Very pretty girl, as beautiful as a baroness, one may say~" He giggled. "I'll know when the package arrives, but be quick about it, kay?" He chuckled, waving goodbye. He turned to Mr B with a nervous look. "Hurry, we need to move while the iron is hot!" He whispered loud enough to be heard by all parties.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 am

"How the hell?!" He exclaimed, the block blocking his bullet and he retracted his blade as the woman on the pig's shoulder was thrown at him! "Shit," He drops the sword, arms wide and caught the woman, forcing him backwards, falling flat on his back upon the mossy earth beneath them! He grunted, arms around the woman, hand still on his antique pistol, half sitting up he aimed the gun to fire another round as the ornate box was tossed at him, colliding with his pistol! "Ouch! Bastard..." he grumbled, unable to draw his other pistol under his coat as the box rested on the woman's back. He glanced from the box to the pair. "I didn't say I was going to deliver your damn box!" He spat. Who the hell were these guys? It was like some sort of underwhelming freakshow, yet not. "Hey! You're not leaving yet till I got some answers!!"

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:44 am

Bilse turned with Engima the two walking away fading as they did.

"Ah yes hot irons, I'd like an answer myself.  Have they finished working on that developmental enhancement product yet.  I think this lump could be very useful under the right circumstances."

Bilse bounced Fa Dao once again without a care in the world as he and Enigma continued walk away

"It'll be nice working with the Proper Sort again after all these years."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:47 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Bilse turned with Engima the two walking fading as the did.

"Ah yes hot irons, I'd like an answer myself.  Have they finished working on that developmental enhancement product yet.  I think this lump could be very use under the right circumstances."

Bilse bounced Fa Dao once again without a care in the world as he and Enigma.

"It'll be nice working with the Proper Sort again after all these years."

He chuckled. "Oh all will be answered in time, like any good play... but why spoil it for those with parts to play?" He says pointing to Vern. He turned to the werewolf and smirked. "Wish to know? Deliver the package and I'll tell you all about it as a bonus my boy! And remember, you have a week! So get to it!" He exclaimed, waving goodbye.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:53 am

Vern rolled the woman onto her back, scrambling to get back up! "No, no you don't!" He says, pulling out his Manzetta High Powered Magnum Pistol:

Outskirts of Sournois Manzetta_high_power_polished_2_by_anastasiadfaizland-dazt6ks

He leveled the more modern magnum handgun at the pair and fired off a couple of .50 rounds at them! "Get back here bastard!!" Vern screamed!

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:05 am

"Uhnn...." Reizei moaned, her head still spinning, her mind spiraling and memories of the past with her father and mother who had protected the Wraith Regents before Fa Dao... interactions, and conversations she had long forgotten about. It was odd... and she felt cold. Literally. It was freezing outside, enough to freeze your tits off! She lay there though, still unconscious on her back in the middle of a cave, in a land that she never set foot on, nor had any of her recent ancestors...
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:11 am

The bullets ineffectively passed through Enigma and Bisle, and while Enigma still waved, the pair vanished from sight entirely.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:35 am

Vern grumbled, his bullets phasing through thin air. "Dammit!" He tossed the gun in the direction where the pair had vanished, the gun bouncing off the wall and hitting the cave floor with a clack. He huffed and puffed... then quickly ran over to pick up the expensive gun, spinning it into his armpit holster under his left arm. He sighed, his ear picking up the sound of the woman they had left behind. He turned around, crimson eyes glancing down at her. He blinked.

*blink blink*

That Mr. E or 'Enigma' whoever the hell he was... he had mentioned that the recipient of the nearby box was a woman with breasts the size of the one laying before him... if this was the case, then the woman he had to deliver to had fucking melons...

The woman left behind was short, curvaceous... and toned as hell. Her aforementioned tits were huge! She was dripping wet, her skin showing through the white fabric in places.

He blushed slightly, feeling blood drip down his flaring nostrils. ...Nesvyn above, she's pretty fucking hot....

*nosebleed*

He shook his head, wiped his nose and coughed into his fist. "Gods damn it Vern, put yourself together, your not a horny teenager and you can't blame it on the wolf you lecherous bastard..." He said out loud, clapping his face to keep his mind clear. He thought he was ready, but she made a sexy moan and her body jiggled as she turned gently on her side, which made Vern shiver with anticipation. "No," he slapped his face, and slapped it again. "Nope, stop it!" He shook his head and went back to collecting his gun and blades. He didn't find the butcher's block anywhere, and found the .45 slug sitting on the mossy earth, holding it up curiously. "Huh... seriously, one of the weirder days I've had in centuries..." He pockets the lead, and then returned to the unconscious woman.

She had long pinkish red hair in a unique style, reminiscent of older Beijio styles that were going out of fashion back when he was a horny teen. He remarked her eye patch, a makeshift thing that looked like a pair of welding goggles or riding goggles that were altered for the patch, a nasty trace of a scar down the eye was there. A unique tattoo on her face that almost looked like a brand marked up most of her face as well. She looked Beijionese, the water logged outfit helped bring about that idea, and so did the katana on her hip. "A samurai eh? Where the hell they pick you up from I wonder..." He says to his unconscious quarry, lifting her up slowly in a bridal carry... and felt that the space where her right arm was was bare. He blinked, groping the fabric of her cape... and realized then, she had no right arm. "Frey'd above... what they do to her?" He blinked, and turned to the box beside her. He deliberated on whether or not he'd simply leave it behind... but in the end, curiosity got the better of the old wolf, and he slid it over with his leg and picked it up with his off hand.

"Well... time to find a place to lie down then. Glad the fucking moons are down..." He chuckled to himself, and began to walk towards Sournois...

(to here)

Vern Silverfallow
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down