Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlocke & Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Worlocke & Warlock  Empty Worlocke & Warlock

Post  Mac Ryker Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:04 am

Mac sighs, turning to face the empty shelves and isle's of his proud shop. With the threat of demons crawling their way Danton side, the task of emptying the shop and sending its contents to Ithteca was a smart if not a little costly move. "Ah well, we had a good run..." The man sighed again, turning off the light and locked up the empty shop for the last time.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Worlocke & Warlock  Empty Re: Worlocke & Warlock

Post  Marika Kamimura Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:12 am

[from here]

Marika drove up to the old shop, checking herself out in the mirror and applying her best shade of lipstick. Been a while since I've had Mac run some much needed maintenance on me...and my 'Lil Brother', she thought as the large bazooka shifted in the passenger side as if it knew she was thinking of it. She glanced over with her heavy lidded eyes, still clad in her attire from Beijio where she met Tesshu's son, Tsubo... who was a bit of an underwhelming brat in their first meeting.

Worlocke & Warlock  39cc9afef7e29e6fe61d76e68a000d73_by_gianaloneheart_ddijlfa-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQwMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRpamxmYS00NjIyZjhjNC1kNzQ2LTQwMTEtOTEzNy0xZjRjM2QyZTdiZjYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She shrugged, and slipped her butt out of the vehicle and made her way over to the Gunshop. Her boots clicking upon the cobblestones of bridge street, the said bridge to the right of her.... and thought the place looked abandoned in the car; not just the shop, but the city itself. Traffic was unusually easy today... She noticed a sign posted to the locked entrance, and she read it to herself.

"...evacuation order from the G.A., so that explains it... damn, I have to literally travel to the other side of the continent to get a hold of you? Shit..." She sighed, and realized she had to make a head start now if they wanted to get that mission started... she needed to talk to Kibara, figure out what happened to her brother... she knew he was involved with his disappearance... she needed to press him for answers... Without a word, she returned to her vehicle and made way to the second shop in the Guardian Mountains, she'd make decent time given Danton's recent lack of traffic...
Marika Kamimura
Marika Kamimura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down