Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlocke & Warlock

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worlocke & Warlock  Empty Worlocke & Warlock

Post  Mac Ryker Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:19 pm

Located on the outskirts of Ithtecca, on the other side of the bridge into the Guardian Mountains...

Worlocke & Warlock  Thomas-ripoll-kobayashi-clearcut1

Perched in the furs, the isolated shop sits still and quiet save for the rhythmic hum of machinery or a hammer striking iron.

Worlocke & Warlock  8PiNRIL9cYFViSvQ_AHWPDR7qwAbHQIAUdMa4vFCCmIXj-6slgA1goPzRqigZIWDHHDLS2Rtu-OqfXW3PbCGWkvaC5Co4glg7xnc

Mac walked up to the new shop now, opening the doors and looked around at the products needing to be tended to... and slowly smiled.

Back in his own groove again, the one eyed man slips behind the counter and gets back to work, crafting more silver bullets to add to the stockpile, being sure to wear gloves to not injure himself or his apprentice. Speaking of...

"Murasame.... you back there?" He called out, without looking, referring to the back room where the forge was located and the mass shell loading tools.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Worlocke & Warlock  Empty Re: Worlocke & Warlock

Post  Rin Murasame Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:28 am

In the far back of the shop, somewhere close to the forge, through an oddly placed bank vault tying to the building's original use as a private safehouse for the Tenik family before it stopped partway through construction, was a bathroom with white tile a clawfoot tub, and a makeshift shower head embedded into the wall and a simple, translucent yet slightly opaque plastic shower curtain which ran across it... that had a habit of falling down, thanks to a purposeful flaw from its creator...

Speaking of, Rin Murasame was taking a hot, steaming shower after being covered in grit and gun oil for most of the day. Her long, orange hair clung to her back, her eyes were closed as the water ran down her lithe body. The water streamed down her gentle slopes, the soft pink peaks which jiggled as she hummed to herself happily. The branching paths continued downward, rolling over her taut athletic stomach and her navel piercing; past a tribal tattoo which stretched from her midsection down to her left thigh and slipping past her bikini line. Her well rounded butt swayed as she danced in the makeshift shower, a lack of carpet between the valleys of her thighs, thick and sexy which gently evened out and became slender once past her knees. Her toes painted black wiggled as she basked in the hot water rapidly cascading down her naked, glistening form~

Mac Ryker wrote:
Back in his own groove again, the one eyed man slips behind the counter and gets back to work, crafting more silver bullets to add to the stockpile, being sure to wear gloves to not injure himself or his apprentice. Speaking of...

"Murasame.... you back there?" He called out, without looking, referring to the back room where the forge was located and the mass shell loading tools.

"Oh yess," She purred, her slender fingers caressing the vertical crevice between her thick valleys, parting the walls with a 'v' shape and gently moaned as she slipped the two fingers deep inside. "Yes... I'm back here, are you back there?" She meowed, swishing her ass playfully... but as soon as the vampire realized he was back, and it was Mac's voice for real, winked her eyes open. "W-wha? Huh? OH MAC! You're back early!" She called out more authentically, removing her fingers and wiping them in the steamy water, pulling away the curtain...

She blinked her large brown eyes, water dripping from her orange bangs onto the scar across her nose. "I'll be out there in a minute, as I find my panties... Which are missing... The fuck they go...?" She spoke her mind out loud, her breasts and body jiggling as she stepped out of the shower, Murasame turning the misty bathroom inside out... unable to find them!
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Mac Ryker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:33 am

Rin Murasame wrote:In the far back of the shop, somewhere close to the forge, through an oddly placed bank vault tying to the building's original use as a private safehouse for the Tenik family before it stopped partway through construction, was a bathroom with white tile a clawfoot tub, and a makeshift shower head embedded into the wall and a simple, translucent yet slightly opaque plastic shower curtain which ran across it... that had a habit of falling down, thanks to a purposeful flaw from its creator...

Speaking of, Rin Murasame was taking a hot, steaming shower after being covered in grit and gun oil for most of the day. Her long, orange hair clung to her back, her eyes were closed as the water ran down her lithe body. The water streamed down her gentle slopes, the soft pink peaks which jiggled as she hummed to herself happily. The branching paths continued downward, rolling over her taut athletic stomach and her navel piercing; past a tribal tattoo which stretched from her midsection down to her left thigh and slipping past her bikini line. Her well rounded butt swayed as she danced in the makeshift shower, a lack of carpet between the valleys of her thighs, thick and sexy which gently evened out and became slender once past her knees. Her toes painted black wiggled as she basked in the hot water rapidly cascading down her naked, glistening form~

Mac Ryker wrote:

"Oh yess," She purred, her slender fingers caressing the vertical crevice between her thick valleys, parting the walls with a 'v' shape and gently moaned as she slipped the two fingers deep inside. "Yes... I'm back here, are you back there?" She meowed, swishing her ass playfully... but as soon as the vampire realized he was back, and it was Mac's voice for real, winked her eyes open. "W-wha? Huh? OH MAC! You're back early!" She called out more authentically, removing her fingers and wiping them in the steamy water, pulling away the curtain...

She blinked her large brown eyes, water dripping from her orange bangs onto the scar across her nose. "I'll be out there in a minute, as I find my panties... Which are missing... The fuck they go...?" She spoke her mind out loud, her breasts and body jiggling as she stepped out of the shower, Murasame turning the misty bathroom inside out... unable to find them!

Mac heard his apprentice, the full blooded vampire sound surprised as he was loading silver projectiles into shells. "Haha, funny." He called back, as she made her excuse for lack of panties to take up the bathroom's space for a while longer. "When you find them, come up here and help unpack some of the display weapons from the other shop. We'll need to find a place for all this extra munition and weaponry with our other shop closed down now." He explained.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:55 am

She could hear his disinterested tone, and she paused there, hands on her knees, whipping her head towards the door. “No seriously, they’re missing”

As Mac went to grab another casing to load, he felt instead something soft, silky and faintly warm from the dryer...

Worlocke & Warlock  Bella-ladies-underwear-cotton-spandex-bikini-thong-panties-47

Upon tugging it, the straps of her micro bikini top would fall from the loading tool Mac wasn't using, hanging there off it's lever by the skinny straps...

Worlocke & Warlock  Black_Triangle

"I can't find them, damn it!" She cursed from the bathroom, and wrapped herself up in her fuzzy white towel, slipping her slippers on so she wouldn't get grit on her feet, tying the towel around her naked body before she slipped out and began searching the forge area and its oppressing heat.

Worlocke & Warlock  Rin-murasame-from-code-vein-02

Worlocke & Warlock  Rin-murasame-from-code-vein-01
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:21 am

Mac blinked as he felt the soft texture of the spandex thong, and lifted it by the strap as he slowly turned his right eye towards it. His brow twitches a little and he shakes his head. "I found them..." He says, grabbing the askew top and bottom before walking towards the staff door, entering the backroom where the woman, towel bound, began to toss the forge apart. "Well, you weren't kidding at all." He says as she was bent over, facing away from him. He waited for her to turn around before he held them out by their straps. "Your body armor, milady." He teased as the black garments swayed. "Why were they on the loading counter?" He asked, as he waited for her to take them.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:38 am

Mac Ryker wrote:Mac blinked as he felt the soft texture of the spandex thong, and lifted it by the strap as he slowly turned his right eye towards it. His brow twitches a little and he shakes his head. "I found them..." He says, grabbing the askew top and bottom before walking towards the staff door, entering the backroom where the woman, towel bound, began to toss the forge apart. "Well, you weren't kidding at all." He says as she was bent over, facing away from him. He waited for her to turn around before he held them out by their straps. "Your body armor, milady." He teased as the black garments swayed. "Why were they on the loading counter?" He asked, as he waited for her to take them.

Upon hearing Mac's voice behind her, the vampire turned around and chuckled as she held her towel to her chest. "I told you," She says as she snatched her panties back. "thanks... huh, out there? Weird... OH! Ironic, I must have left them on the counter when I was looking for my towel in the boxes from Danton! Silly me, hehe." She giggled playfully, fanning her hand in a 'no big deal' manner. "Then again, perhaps they required your dexterous handling~" Rin winked, before heading to the side office opposite the forge, letting her towel drop as she slipped inside. Curious if he was having a peek, she slipped her tong on first, bending over and poked her head out of the door frame, her orange bangs framing her mischievous face as she glanced out to him. "You know, sometimes the ladysmith would like to go to the range too, if you catch my meaning~" She winked again.
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:42 am

Rin Murasame wrote:
Mac Ryker wrote:Mac blinked as he felt the soft texture of the spandex thong, and lifted it by the strap as he slowly turned his right eye towards it. His brow twitches a little and he shakes his head. "I found them..." He says, grabbing the askew top and bottom before walking towards the staff door, entering the backroom where the woman, towel bound, began to toss the forge apart. "Well, you weren't kidding at all." He says as she was bent over, facing away from him. He waited for her to turn around before he held them out by their straps. "Your body armor, milady." He teased as the black garments swayed. "Why were they on the loading counter?" He asked, as he waited for her to take them.

Upon hearing Mac's voice behind her, the vampire turned around and chuckled as she held her towel to her chest. "I told you," She says as she snatched her panties back. "thanks... huh, out there? Weird... OH! Ironic, I must have left them on the counter when I was looking for my towel in the boxes from Danton! Silly me, hehe." She giggled playfully, fanning her hand in a 'no big deal' manner. "Then again, perhaps they required your dexterous handling~" Rin winked, before heading to the side office opposite the forge, letting her towel drop as she slipped inside. Curious if he was having a peek, she slipped her tong on first, bending over and poked her head out of the door frame, her orange bangs framing her mischievous face as she glanced out to him. "You know, sometimes the ladysmith would like to go to the range too, if you catch my meaning~" She winked again.

Mac shook his head side to side with a smirk. "You're welcome. Heh, I was so focused loading shells I almost made panty shots." He paused, and grinned with pride at the horrid joke he made. As she walked off to change, he turned his attention to one of the assembly line counters, beginning to mess with a rifle that was half dissected, and began putting it together when she was poking her head out to see if he was peeping on her- much to her chagrin no doubt when she saw only his back, and his 'dexterous hands' working on the firearm instead of her. "Hm? I didn't go to the range. If you wanna go and fire some shots off down range, do so. Its not that busy today." He replied, teasing her back. This tended to happen when activity was... slow. She really pushed the teasing on maximum during these periods.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rin Murasame likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Mac Ryker wrote:
Rin Murasame wrote:

Mac shook his head side to side with a smirk. "You're welcome. Heh, I was so focused loading shells I almost made panty shots." He paused, and grinned with pride at the horrid joke he made. As she walked off to change, he turned his attention to one of the assembly line counters, beginning to mess with a rifle that was half dissected, and began putting it together when she was poking her head out to see if he was peeping on her- much to her chagrin no doubt when she saw only his back, and his 'dexterous hands' working on the firearm instead of her. "Hm? I didn't go to the range. If you wanna go and fire some shots off down range, do so. Its not that busy today." He replied, teasing her back. This tended to happen when activity was... slow. She really pushed the teasing on maximum during these periods.

“Boo! Boo!!” She heckled him, sliding the elastic band into her hair, creating the high ponytail before she slipped her bikini top on. She was also displeased by the fact he was… focused on work when she was making it fairly obvious she could use a little work herself~

His response being blunt made her frown, before she smirked mischievously and slipped on her boots. She walked over to the master gunsmith and slid the contents of the counter off, before hopping onto it herself, posing herself in an… obvious manner:

Worlocke & Warlock  Image1

“You can make me busy, Mac~” Rin purred, batting her big brown eyes.
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:50 am

Rin Murasame wrote:
Mac Ryker wrote:

“Boo! Boo!!” She heckled him, sliding the elastic band into her hair, creating the high ponytail before she slipped her bikini top on. She was also displeased by the fact he was… focused on work when she was making it fairly obvious she could use a little work herself~

His response being blunt made her frown, before she smirked mischievously and slipped on her boots. She walked over to the master gunsmith and slid the contents of the counter off, before hopping onto it herself, posing herself in an… obvious manner:

Mac continued to assemble the weapon till the metallic clang and clashing of the surface beside him drove the attention of his exposed eye towards his lovely assistant. She posed there, sweetly and energetically, batting her lashes at him with lewd thoughts on her mind of which there wasn't a doubt. He smiled. "Hmm... you know you're right." He sets the weapon aside, and then leans on the table, arms folded across his chest. "I just remembered we have to fill out an order of silver .50 Handcannon bullets for Alastor, you know, the ones with the explosive tip, the one we to make with an arcane black crystal so he can channel his demon arm's energy into his shots? He asked for a crate of them. Yeah, he's supposed to drop by soon to replenish the stock he lost at the Silver Craft." He explained, before patting Rin's shoulder as he passed her. "Might wanna put your clothes on, just in case he stops by. Remember the last time his arm got caught on your bra and then that white tiger leaped out and not to mention those idiot gangsters from Jemial got involved-" he teased, his voice fading as he was entering another one of the back rooms to get the mass ammunition loader activated. After all, a crate meant 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thankfully their silver supplier was still legit and they had enough to convert into the volatile rounds for their best customer; but he continued the story: "-and that Irvine still owes me for the 5 kilos of gunpowder he detonated!"

Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:39 am

The bell above the door jingles, the woman enters shouldering a large rifle and bazooka on her right shoulder like it was nothing as she ambles her way to the counter and sets the weapons down. They are heavy, heavy enough to make a loud 'THUD' when she sets them down. "Yo, Mac! Murasame!" She called out, wondering if the vampires were doing something naughty in the back or were, more likely, just working on munitions and forging more silver bullets. Lady always found it weird that the second best crafted silver bullets in the business came from a pair of vampires. She didn't think that made them... many friends in their own circle. Lady laid back, her back against the counter as she waits for the pair to come out and work some maintenance on her weapons.
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:42 pm

Mac Ryker wrote:
Rin Murasame wrote:
Mac Ryker wrote:

Mac continued to assemble the weapon till the metallic clang and clashing of the surface beside him drove the attention of his exposed eye towards his lovely assistant. She posed there, sweetly and energetically, batting her lashes at him with lewd thoughts on her mind of which there wasn't a doubt. He smiled. "Hmm... you know you're right." He sets the weapon aside, and then leans on the table, arms folded across his chest. "I just remembered we have to fill out an order of silver .50 Handcannon bullets for Alastor, you know, the ones with the explosive tip, the one we to make with an arcane black crystal so he can channel his demon arm's energy into his shots? He asked for a crate of them. Yeah, he's supposed to drop by soon to replenish the stock he lost at the Silver Craft." He explained, before patting Rin's shoulder as he passed her. "Might wanna put your clothes on, just in case he stops by. Remember the last time his arm got caught on your bra and then that white tiger leaped out and not to mention those idiot gangsters from Jemial got involved-" he teased, his voice fading as he was entering another one of the back rooms to get the mass ammunition loader activated. After all, a crate meant 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thankfully their silver supplier was still legit and they had enough to convert into the volatile rounds for their best customer; but he continued the story: "-and that Irvine still owes me for the 5 kilos of gunpowder he detonated!"

Rin frowned... and slid her body off the counter wordlessly.

Lady wrote:The bell above the door jingles, the woman enters shouldering a large rifle and bazooka on her right shoulder like it was nothing as she ambles her way to the counter and sets the weapons down. They are heavy, heavy enough to make a loud 'THUD' when she sets them down. "Yo, Mac! Murasame!" She called out, wondering if the vampires were doing something naughty in the back or were, more likely, just working on munitions and forging more silver bullets. Lady always found it weird that the second best crafted silver bullets in the business came from a pair of vampires. She didn't think that made them... many friends in their own circle. Lady laid back, her back against the counter as she waits for the pair to come out and work some maintenance on her weapons.

The sound of the bell caught her attention, to which she then turns to Mac, folding her arms across her chest. "Sounds like a customer, Mac! Hmp!" She grunts, looking sharply away... before heading back to the bathroom to change. Why do I even bother... She mentally groans, walking away from her dense boss.
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:45 pm

Mac, still oblivious, nods. "I'll take care of it, just begin filling out that order for me Rin. I appreciate it." He then heads into the shop proper and spots a familiar pair. "I know those guns from a mile away," he says, laying his hands upon the bazooka and large anti-material rifle. He glanced back to the customer who owned said weapons. "What can I do ya for, Lady? Another tune up for the old cannons?" He asked with a smirk.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:53 pm

Lady turned to the Dhampir with a sly grin. "You know these old gals better than I do it seems. Yeah, they need your magic touch again." She says with a wink, knowing the silly innuendo would tease the living hell out of his assistant in the back. "That and a couple boxes of 9mm standard and 9mm Izhevesk in the 'silver' variety." She added.

Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:03 am

Lady wrote:Lady turned to the Dhampir with a sly grin. "You know these old gals better than I do it seems. Yeah, they need your magic touch again." She says with a wink, knowing the silly innuendo would tease the living hell out of his assistant in the back. "That and a couple boxes of 9mm standard and 9mm Izhevesk in the 'silver' variety." She added.

He smirked. "Glad to." He says, pulling the heavy weapons with ease off the counter, bringing them over to his workshop. He came back with four boxes of 9mm, two standard, and two Izhevesk in the silver quality. "I'm guessing it'll be on the Guild Card?" He asked. The Demon Hunters Guild had a partnership with W&W, allowing transactions to be made from the collected bounties not yet 'cashed out' to its Guild Members. The card allows them quick and easy purchases with only a deduction from the profits they yet received from the Guild.

He then turned to Murasame, who was working on the back order diligently. He then glanced back to Lady. "How are things out there? Leaving Danton City was hard, but... orders are orders. Even for old Dhampir's like myself..." he sighed.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Mac Ryker wrote:
Lady wrote:Lady turned to the Dhampir with a sly grin. "You know these old gals better than I do it seems. Yeah, they need your magic touch again." She says with a wink, knowing the silly innuendo would tease the living hell out of his assistant in the back. "That and a couple boxes of 9mm standard and 9mm Izhevesk in the 'silver' variety." She added.

He smirked. "Glad to." He says, pulling the heavy weapons with ease off the counter, bringing them over to his workshop. He came back with four boxes of 9mm, two standard, and two Izhevesk in the silver quality. "I'm guessing it'll be on the Guild Card?" He asked. The Demon Hunters Guild had a partnership with W&W, allowing transactions to be made from the collected bounties not yet 'cashed out' to its Guild Members. The card allows them quick and easy purchases with only a deduction from the profits they yet received from the Guild.

He then turned to Murasame, who was working on the back order diligently. He then glanced back to Lady. "How are things out there? Leaving Danton City was hard, but... orders are orders. Even for old Dhampir's like myself..." he sighed.

"You'd be thinking right, Mac." She winked, before slapping her card down on the table. "As for things outside? Well, I hear the evacuation of Danton's taking its sweet time. There's rumors that Shi no Shima's curse lifted, and that there have been odd, glowing lights in the Galideno desert. That sort of thing." she says in a calm, matter of fact manner. She leaned her butt against the counter, and glanced over her shoulder at the Dhampir. "Well you look old enough for me~" she winked in a flirty manner.
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:55 am

Lady wrote:"Well you look old enough for me~" she winked in a flirty manner.

"Well you look old enough for me~ Office Lady Fetishizing Bitch..." she mocked in a bitchy manner. For crying out loud, if its boobs are massive, he just soaks in their damn flirtatious energy! HE IGNORES MY ADVANCES, I CAN'T STAND IT DAMMIT!! Rin mentally grumbled when she let everything fall to the floor:

(cause is from here)

Her eyes turned bright red... then a violent purple as her fangs elongated her nails went sharp and long, her features looking strained and more feral... She slowly turns to the doorway into the shop... and saw Lady's figure. Rin growled like an animal, rushing through the doorway and jumping the counter! She dug into Lady's shoulders with her feral claws, and without her mask, she growled and then sank her teeth down upon Lady's neck! The crimson ichor flowing into her mouth as the once, somewhat sweet tempered vampire's veins coursed with dark purple energy... her eyes becoming black, irises purple... thanks to Abdel's 'baptism' which not only corrupted the blade, but since it was a Murasame work done by her Clan, she received the 'blessing' or rather 'curse' as well! She viciously shook her head, threatening to tear Lady's neck and head clean off as she lay over her on the shop's floor!
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:21 pm

Mac was caught off guard as he went to work the card reader, observing as his assistant slashed then bit onto Lady, pinning her to the ground! His eye flared up from blue to red, as he shifted his position from behind the desk to overtop Rin! He grabbed the rabid woman by her jaw, forcing it open like one would handle a snake bite, before roughly pulling the woman off Lady's neck! Blood shot over him from Lady's wound, but he had no choice- if he didn't pull Rin away she'd have torn her neck and head right off!

He didn't shout or yell at Rin, only observed her face and noticed the corruption in her eyes... in her black veins! He slammed his forehead against hers, before grabbing a hold of her shoulders and shifting her into the back room, throwing her inside before sliding the metal door closed as quickly as he could!

SLAM!

He then slammed the padlock, knowing it wouldn't hold long! However, making sure Lady wasn't going to bleed to death was his next concern, as she was human and in a far more critical state! He leaped over the counter, held Lady who was holding her bleeding neck in a bridal carry. "Move your hand. Quickly! Trust me!" He says, cupping the side of her face as he brought his face to her neck. "I need to seal the wounds, and get you somewhere safer- I don't know what the hell is wrong with Rin, but she's not gonna take long breaking through that door." He explained.

What matter of dark magic is this...? How will I combat it without hurting her or myself... you can't just exorcise her, it would kill her. He pondered, as he waited for Lady to move her hand or seal her fate.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Mac Ryker wrote:Mac was caught off guard as he went to work the card reader, observing as his assistant slashed then bit onto Lady, pinning her to the ground! His eye flared up from blue to red, as he shifted his position from behind the desk to overtop Rin! He grabbed the rabid woman by her jaw, forcing it open like one would handle a snake bite, before roughly pulling the woman off Lady's neck! Blood shot over him from Lady's wound, but he had no choice- if he didn't pull Rin away she'd have torn her neck and head right off!

He didn't shout or yell at Rin, only observed her face and noticed the corruption in her eyes... in her black veins! He slammed his forehead against hers, before grabbing a hold of her shoulders and shifting her into the back room, throwing her inside before sliding the metal door closed as quickly as he could!

SLAM!

He then slammed the padlock, knowing it wouldn't hold long! However, making sure Lady wasn't going to bleed to death was his next concern, as she was human and in a far more critical state! He leaped over the counter, held Lady who was holding her bleeding neck in a bridal carry. "Move your hand. Quickly! Trust me!" He says, cupping the side of her face as he brought his face to her neck. "I need to seal the wounds, and get you somewhere safer- I don't know what the hell is wrong with Rin, but she's not gonna take long breaking through that door." He explained.

What matter of dark magic is this...? How will I combat it without hurting her or myself... you can't just exorcise her, it would kill her. He pondered, as he waited for Lady to move her hand or seal her fate.

For Lady, it was all but a blink of her eye. Rin Murasame was on her like glue and she was instinctively drawing her gun for the woman's face... but her face... it wasn't Rin! "Arrgggh!" She spat up blood as the woman was removed, her gun dropping, her hand covering the holes in her throat. She felt the warm blood slither through the cracks as she tried to breathe, blood dripping down her plush lips... then Mac was there, and he was asking her to remove her hand. She looked up into his single eye and blinked... she was already feeling knumb. She mouthed the words 'do it' and quickly peeled her fingers away, showering her neck with crimson icor...
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:36 pm

A crazed Rin screamed behind the doorway and rushed it several times, causing large dents to show through to the otherside! "RAH... RAH.... RAHHHH!!" She screamed, slamming her superhuman strength into the steel sliding door, almost intending to simply bust right through the dual layer of metal and steel sheeting! She paused... and could smell blood. "RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She shrieked, and continued ramming the door with extra vigor!
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Mac didn't hesitate, and brought his lips to her neck. Lady's blood was quite... divine to the taste, but he ignored his primitive instincts and brought his tongue across the ragged wounds left by Rin's feral assault. As he did, the skin which was torn pulled itself back into place, zipping back up without any sign of puncture or wound. With the holes closed, Mac closed his eyes and could feel the power that blood drinking brings... he reopened his eye and glanced down to Lady with a nod. "Okay..." he lifted her off her back, and briskly walked over to the first aid station, opening the box while Rin assaulted the doors! "You'll be fine now," he continued, drawing out the medical tape and gauze, quickly wrapping Lady's neck with the white bandage as he could not afford to give her neck a tongue bath while his assistant was still in this crazed, unexplained state. "We need to hurry." he continued, setting her on the counter, finishing the bandage and then waltzed over to the desk to grab his revolvers- one of which looked demonic in make- Black Spade and Red Mist:

Worlocke & Warlock  Image0

He chambered the .44 revolvers with blessed silver. "Neutralization rounds will not work on a pure blood. But this is just a precaution, in case..." the Dhampir started, frowning. He didn't want to ash his assistant, not after the years they been with one another... but he couldn't afford her to hurt someone else.

Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavia Steele Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:09 pm

Worlocke & Warlock  Ej0QV5yXkAEyyi1

Octavia was making her way back up from Danton City, delivering the last bit of equipment from the W&W shop in Danton to the new compound for Mr. Ryker and Ms. Murasame. The man, or rather dhampir, had outfitted her with many of her guns and weapons, the SMG in particular was holstered on the side of the bike where she kept it unless required. It had only been Octavia Steele and her Tetsuo 4800 the entire way from Danton and large stretch of desert, then Jemial City and then... the windy, perilous turns of the Mountain Chain with its several suspension bridges and the like.

She eventually came to a full stop, turning off the radio's music when she rolled in front of the arms dealer's place... and felt... and odd foreboding from within. She removed her helmet, shaking her head free, letting her long brown hair flutter out and sweep across her back before she unzipped her top and dismounted:

Worlocke & Warlock  Fighter_Tank_and_Bra

He large, DD's bounced behind the simple black tank, and she pushed her spandex orange micro-bikini back behind the taut, black cloth.

Worlocke & Warlock  Fighter_Tank

Her ample bosom jiggled, as did her thick thighs and ass as she walked up to the building, the boxes she had for Mac on her bike yet, as she cautiously approached the entrance, unzipping the taut leather and orange one piece outfit's size pocket and gripped onto the snubnosed Security Six 'Butterfly' Revolver chambered in .38. This feels off... better go in slowly. She thought.

Mac Ryker was a handsome devil of a Dhampir, once sharing a bed with the man a year back when her bike was damaged and he was out on the same stretch of road. A nice side fling, she blamed it on his damn passive sexual glow that vampires just can't seem to turn off...

Worlocke & Warlock  88593042_p0_1

She pushed the memory aside as she slowly peeled herself into the showroom, and could hear and SEE the large dents bulging through the sliding steel door behind the counter. She thought she could hear Rin as well! "What the?" Oct gasped, before the gun in her left hand was drawn to movement to her left... and could see Lady, a local demon huntress who competed with one of her Demon Hunter friends in Ithteca, and Mac. "Mac? Lady?" She paused, noticing the bandage around the neck of the woman, before lowering her gun, and turning her head to the pounding steel door. She had a feeling she was going to find out soon, what became of Mac's cute assistant, the Noble Blood Murasame.
Octavia Steele
Octavia Steele
Private
Private

Rin Murasame and Mac Ryker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Lady flustered from Mac's tongue, before being carried over and tended to. She had her 9mm drawn, and she aimed it at the woman in black and orange leather before she realized it was that Courier, Octavia something, from Ithteca. "What the hell are you doing here? His assistant just took a bite of my neck! You should leave, now!" She warned Octavia, sliding her bum off the counter, and pointed her gun at the door. "Shit... looks like she's gonna break through!" She exclaimed.
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Rin Murasame and Mac Ryker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:19 pm

Rin could hear another person from beyond the steel obstruction... and with a few more powerful slams... she would soon greet the new, fleshy guest...!

BANG! BANG! BANG!!!
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:23 pm

Mac turned to Octavia as well, and was equally alarmed. "Rin's been corrupted by some form of dark energy, its inside her veins... I'm afraid there isn't much we can do to save her other than put enough silver into her to make her too weak to fight back, then restrain her... but, doing so imposes a risk of killing her as well. Then there's the possibility she can't be saved..." He says with a heavy heart. There's gotta be some way to save Rin... He told himself, but glanced over to the door which was ready to break off from the wall! "Shit, Oct, run!" He says drawing his revolvers!
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rin Murasame likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:31 pm

Rin banged hard once more... before there was a long pause.... she was drawn to the sword in the back... the Murasame Muramasa...

Slice!

The door fell with ease... and Rin lunged with the blade drawn behind her, the other hand in front of her!

Worlocke & Warlock  Drifters-shimazu

The blade had a wicked edge, and reputation for being bloodthirsty, it was the Murasame Clan's masterpiece and symbol of their power after all! Just the smallest of nicks could be fatal to its sharp blade, and it wouldn't be able to be sheathed till it was drenched in blood!

Worlocke & Warlock  77481087_p0

"HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" She cried out, her eyes burning purple as she struck out for Lady, who was snatched away by Ryker before she could slice the woman with her full swing... she then slowly turned to the new, meaty woman, and then lunged for her with her vampiric speed and strength! "HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Mac Ryker and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next