Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlocke & Warlock

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 Empty Re: Worlocke & Warlock

Post  Mac Ryker Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:36 pm

Mac had to pull Lady away, dropping Red Mist in the process! He knew that blade well, and if Lady was so much as scratched she could potentially be killed by the lethal blade's curse! Damnit, shes able to remember THAT but seems to have no idea she's fighting us! He thought, his sharp, blue gaze shot up to the brunette bombshell. "Oct, RUN! THATS A MURASAME MURAMASA, IT CAN KILL YOU WITH ONE HIT!" He warned as his assistant lunged upon the mortal with the speed of a bullet!
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rin Murasame likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavia Steele Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Octavia was able to digest what was going on quick enough, that when Rin's eyes flashed that corrupted purple... she she saw that woman from her dreams, the woman that looked like herself, but older and more scarred up:

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 88022627_p0

She saw the woman's after images, and thought back to her training with Lucky Lucy, and how to handle super humans in one on one combat. Its all about the precise timing, and looking for the solid image rather than the after image... She mentally replayed old teachings as the woman struck out with her sword and she reached out with both hands, dropping her gun and kicked it into Rin's stomach! One hand grabbed the woman's sword hand, the other the shorts short's belt, the speed of the vampire was intense and if it wasn't for her training she would have broken some fingers! She pulled the woman, as Octavia was being dragged by Rin's powerful and swift momentum, using it as a factor to redirect Rin's movements!

CRASH!

Glass shattered, and both women were now back on the dusty mountainside with its sparse coverage of large furs and pine trees. She pushed herself away from Rin, tumbling and careful not to be nicked by that Murasame Muramasa blade while she was at it...

"Hah... hah... Rin... what's become of you?" She asked the woman, fists raised. Rin was already back onto her feet in front of her... the purple malifistation was glowing purple through her eyes, through her veins... it was like that other time, not too long ago with that hermit... She could see the darkness... the absolute lack of anything in his eyes... that void... which resonated with her soul. Rin... I need to deal with her first... She thought, before waiting for her quick opponent's next move.
Octavia Steele
Octavia Steele
Private
Private

Rin Murasame and Mac Ryker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:09 pm

Rin was surprised by the counter, now outside, in the dusk... her blade radiating red as she leveled it at Octavia. Her mind was blank... only instinct driving her... and a need to purge everything, destroy all... return everything... to zero.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed, rushing the woman once more, her speed causing her to zip across the battlefield within a second! Her mask falling off again, her fangs bared and enlongated, her ears pointier and her eyes bright purple flames which radiated around her body as she came into striking distance of Octavia!
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Verial The Void Dragon, Mac Ryker and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavia Steele Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:43 pm

Rin Murasame wrote:Rin was surprised by the counter, now outside, in the dusk... her blade radiating red as she leveled it at Octavia. Her mind was blank... only instinct driving her... and a need to purge everything, destroy all... return everything... to zero.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed, rushing the woman once more, her speed causing her to zip across the battlefield within a second! Her mask falling off again, her fangs bared and enlongated, her ears pointier and her eyes bright purple flames which radiated around her body as she came into striking distance of Octavia!

Octavia dove as Rin came in for her head, her left hand gripping her bike's handle, the bike still idling as she wasn't expecting to stay longer than a few minutes, and the vehicle jerked to life and in high gear! Kicking up dirt and rock, the bike swerved with her arm, thrusting the vehicle into Rin's back! Effectively, running the woman over with her bike, she watched the heavy bike fly into, then across Rin as she was planted face first into the ground! The bike continued to travel without Octavia who now lunged onto Rin's hips, pinning her down with her thick, sexy thighs! Gotta do this quick...! She told herself. Her body began glowing with a faint, purple glow... as she channeled the flow of darkness settled within the Vampire's body. She pressed her palm against the back of the woman's neck... and began to feel for the corruption within Rin... slowly guiding it out of the woman's pores, her cells, her nerves...

Meanwhile, in her mother's homeland, a man named Ryunoske Shintahada was doing the same technique, but in a slightly different method to save Tesshu Tangeshima.

Octavia exhaled, inhaled... exhaled... the flow of dark energy was being drawn out of the pure blood's body... forming into a fiery purple dragon's flame in her open palm:

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 67535411_p0

"Just... gotta... yank... the rest of it... out....!" Tavvy gasped, and could almost feel the corrupting, mutagenic void essence flowing through Rin attempt to burn her asunder, but found it unable to do so beyond its own comprehension. It went from the offensive... to the curious. It was like the flaming energy was in fact... alive.
Octavia Steele
Octavia Steele
Private
Private

Verial The Void Dragon, Rin Murasame and Mac Ryker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:38 am

Mac sets Lady aside, grabbing Red Mist from the floor and heads out of the opening created by the pair... his arms crossed as he held them out before him, weapons trained on his rogue assistant before Octavia's... questionable methods of impeding the mad vampire gave her an opportunity to pin her down... and he saw the human begin to pull and yank out the 'corruption' from Rin's body!

He holstered his weapons, rushing over to Octavia as Rin would easily throw her off once she shook off the stunning blow, pinning the vampire's wrists down against soft soil beneath them, his hands fully gripping and pinning her wrists. "What ever you're doing, just keep doing it!" Mac grumbled, looking down at Rin. "C'mon Rin, snap out of it...!" The Dhampir begged.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rin Murasame and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:49 am

Rin was blindsided by the bike which rode across her back, and head... if she was mortal, her injuries would have been far more painful... but still face first in the dirt, she was stun locked till she felt the woman's meaty thighs on hers! She went to lung her back backwards, when Mac gripped her wrists and pushed them into the dirt, forcing her down and to scream into the dirt like a child with a tantrum, her legs kicking at Octavia's back with enough force to break bones! Her heels jabbing into the leather outfit Octavia wore bruising the flesh beneath as more of the purple fire was drained from her rage filled body!
Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Mac Ryker, Lady and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:58 am

Lady rushed out after Mac, and lunged on top of the Vampire's legs, cringing as the woman's forceful blows stun her. "Dammit keep still, runt!" She spat, narrowly taking a heel to the face which probably would have made her loose some of her pearly whites... thankfully the blow missed and Lady was soon able to pin the legs down!
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Rin Murasame, Mac Ryker and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavia Steele Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:07 am

Octavia concentrated her power, combining the principals of the light force magic she learned from Lucius, with her oil manipulation practice... both were the keys she needed to recognize the power she truly held within her. The thing her 'mother' called the 'Genesis Energy'. She closed her eyes... and pulled out the malicious flames of the void from Rin's screaming, kicking body... and held it before them all...

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 OGkWEZo

Rin seemed to slump immediately upon the removal of the vial flame which formed into a malleable orb of darkness... which she then brought to one of the flasks on her hip. "Okay... this should be secure enough to secure it... for now." She says to the others, bottling it up.

"Phew..." she flapped her leather suit's sides to bring in cooler air to her sweaty, glistening curves:

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 67535644_p0

"Well... that was a thing." She says, standing up, and then stored the vial back to her hip for safe keeping, the purple light glowing within ever violent till she slid a flap of leather over it. "So... anyone hungry? I am. I'm very hungry. What the HELL happened to Rin?" She asked Mac.
Octavia Steele
Octavia Steele
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Murasame Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 am

Rin's body became limp, her eyes turning brown again, no longer stained with the power of the void which was now drawn into the bottle on Mac's hip. Rin fell unconscious instantly, her vision picking up Mac's hand before she fell into the unconscious state...

Rin Murasame
Rin Murasame
Private
Private

Mac Ryker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 Empty We allow 'other' forms of currency at W&W...

Post  Mac Ryker Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:25 am

Octavia Steele wrote:Octavia concentrated her power, combining the principals of the light force magic she learned from Lucius, with her oil manipulation practice... both were the keys she needed to recognize the power she truly held within her. The thing her 'mother' called the 'Genesis Energy'. She closed her eyes... and pulled out the malicious flames of the void from Rin's screaming, kicking body... and held it before them all...

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 OGkWEZo

Rin seemed to slump immediately upon the removal of the vial flame which formed into a malleable orb of darkness... which she then brought to one of the flasks on her hip. "Okay... this should be secure enough to secure it... for now." She says to the others, bottling it up.

"Phew..." she flapped her leather suit's sides to bring in cooler air to her sweaty, glistening curves:

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 67535644_p0

"Well... that was a thing." She says, standing up, and then stored the vial back to her hip for safe keeping, the purple light glowing within ever violent till she slid a flap of leather over it. "So... anyone hungry? I am. I'm very hungry. What the HELL happened to Rin?" She asked Mac.

Mac couldn't believe what he was seeing... an exorcism on a creature not under the Gods protection being saved by... some strange force. He'd been alive for a long time, but he had never quite seen anything like this in all his time.

He shooed Lady off, and cradled his unconscious assistant in his arms in a bridal carry. "...." he silently grunted, looking between both women. "Well... I don't have much..." He began, before stepping on the rattling Muramasa beneath him!

He glanced down at the cursed blade and pulled a flask from his vest, undid it with his teeth, then splashed the blood onto the blade... stilling it temporarily. "But it'll cost you-" he says before nudging the nipple of the flask between Rin's lips... forcing her some of the 'good stuff' he had chilled. "...I have an IV in the back, and... since Lady has already lost enough blood, I suppose you wouldn't mind donating some of yours, Octavia?" He glanced up at her.

The blade still he hands Rin to Octavia to sheath the dangerous blade, the blood evaporating from its stained red steel as he sheathed the weapon and wrapped the cord between the Saya and the Tsuba tightly so it would not be easily drawn of slide out again. He slid the blade onto hie belt like a samurai, then grabbed a hold of Rin again. "Welp, this way ladies... Lady, you need something to eat anyway your blood sugar's low." he stated without looking back and reentered the gun shop.

"Damn... well, I'm forced to evacuate Danton, then I end up here in the main compound and now have to replace the window, the factory room doors, counters... ugh... such a pain." He says before heading into the side room which was Rin's, and sets her head upon her stuffed rabbit. He grabbed an orange juice from the cooler and tossed it to Lady, whilst bringing an IV and needle for Octavia, setting it on the counter. "Remember, I allow the fair trade of merchandise by Guild Card, Gilex, gold, jewels, hell other guns and weapons..." He paused, before tapping the bag. "But Blood is most welcome in lieu of cash or other material goods." he explained.

He then walked over to the other side room, where there was a small kitchen where he began making a meal. "If you need assistance, lemme know..." he says as he mulled over the stove, reheating a vat of sauce with meatballs and sausage inside, while boiling a pot of water for noodles.
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rin Murasame and Lady like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:01 am

Lady caught the bottle of OJ and leaned against one of the counters before holstering her weapon. "Yeah... dunno what happened to her, at first I thought she snapped when I was teasing her and Mac, cuz you know how jealous she gets..." She says with a smirk, but then frowned. "Then she was on me like white on rice... painful too. I thought she was going to rip my neck off..." she sighed.
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavia Steele Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:53 am

Octavia sighed, and walked up to the IV drip. "Really? You're going to make me do this myself?" She asked, sitting atop the counter, and checking the needle out. She shrugged. "You'll have to do it if you want it, Mac..." Octavia replied, before turning to Lady and nodded. "That be vampires... well, the more ghoulish ones that is. Strange for Murasame to turn like that..." She added, before looking to the vial on her hip, glad that Lady nor Mac was asking her about it... to be fair, she wouldn't know where to begin on the hows and whys; she wasn't even sure if it was going to work... but it was better than letting poor Rin taste that vial energy... let it corrupt her.
Octavia Steele
Octavia Steele
Private
Private

Verial The Void Dragon and Mac Ryker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:38 am

Mac returned shortly after, quickly and with a doctor's precision, jabbed Octavia's arm after manipulating it. "One bag is enough..." he says, before returning to the kitchen. He was grateful for her service, but... he had a business to run, and that was decent blood he had to waste on that damn, accursed blade... it was thirstier than Rin was for him, not that he was aware of it... or was he?
Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Octavia Steele Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:42 pm

"Ow...!" Octavia replied, glancing up at Mac who already returned to the kitchen. "Ugh... I hate how 'cold' you can be, Mac!" She called out, watching her blood drain away, filling the bag. "I saved your assistant, I shouldn't have to put up with this treatment, Mac!" She added, before turning to Lady. "And before you ask- I don't know what I did. To free Rin from her darkness. I'm just able to do it since I was fifteen. I met a guy with a similar issue and was able to... purge the void essence within him. Though, given this is my second case of something like this." Octavia explained.
Octavia Steele
Octavia Steele
Private
Private

Mac Ryker and Lady like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Ryker Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:01 pm

"If its your second time, you should probably consider making a business out of it, that way I can pay you instead of the other way around." Mac replied, with a couple plates of spaghetti and leftover spicy and sweet sliced sausage and sausage, beef and lamb blend meat balls. He slid them onto the counter beside Octavia and in front of Lady. "Dig in... its not much, but it should fill you up and rebuild your constitution." He explained before walking away from the gunpowder to light up a cigarette packed in the pocket on his left arm. He had an old pilot's lighter with the engraving of what looked like a plane and flames which were in the shape of a fox on it...

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 Pilot_lighter

He lit then inhaled the cigarette and thought back, way back. To a time he had seen something similar to the purple energy which slithered around his assistant, Rin. "I've only seen... something similar to this once in my long life. I was just an idiot kid, caught up with the right gang of miscreants, for the wrong side. Then again, in war... there's rarely a right side... but if there was anything wrong, it was that night and that fucked up storm cloud..." he took another sharp inhale, and then exhale as he thought back to that night...

Worlocke & Warlock  - Page 2 Latest

That night was FUBAR from the get go. After losing the second in command, the Captain went silent and stopped issuing orders. Then there was the godsdamned shockwave-

Gotta stop thinking of that night. There was nothing I could do, what could I do? I was ordered to take out the fleeing airships, and the massive HighWind. I was a grunt with no authority, and I did all I could to keep myself from dying in the blast which followed. Shina, Ray, and Delmar... He glanced over to the room Rin was resting, and sighed. It was not worth retelling, reliving. He lost a bunch of close friends that night. Irony would befall him, that one day he would find himself in his enemy's employ several centuries later. He glances back to the ladies, arm folded across his chest, his right arm which held his cigarette in hand propped up on the left forearm as he hovered the cig in front of his lips.

"...However, the energy I seen that night might not have been entirely the same as what was messin' with Rin's head. She just started glowing purple, and attacked. Lunged straight from the backroom into this one." he continues, pointing with the cig to Lady. He glances down to Octavia, a stoic expression on his face. "Do... you think Rin's going to be fine? She won't... turn feral, again, will she? You're the expert here, Oct." He takes another drag, still looking down at her as he leaned against the counter and then blew a cloud of smoke.

Mac Ryker
Mac Ryker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lady likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:08 pm

"Thanks." Lady replied, before chuckling. "Of course, red sauce." She teased, before digging in while the other two conversed.
Lady
Lady
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2