Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From a long journey...

2 posters

Go down

From a long journey... Empty From a long journey...

Post  Krag-ah-zul Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:58 pm

Krag-ah-Zul the Wall, trudged his massive nearly 16 foot frame to the treeline of the Amaine. He had ventured from his tribe, the Snap-Teeth, which resided in a bog on the coast of Minktail, Domescadia. After swimming tirelessly to the southernmost continent, using the light of the demonic spires as his beacon, Krag had eventually arrived in Gailden. He then crossed a desert, and now his tight, dusty scales and worn body needed to push through these woods towards the source, Asrond.

He however, decided it was best to finally rest, after a three day journey non stop. His once mighty green scales sundered, his trophies tarnished and needing cleaning, his stomach empty save the digesting bones of a human trapper from a week ago. The warrior was also tired, understandably.

He made his way through the woodland, his large frame causing brush and trees to crunch under foot, his tail dragging across moist bark as he looked for a source of water. Soon he did, and began to bathe and clean his trophies and regalia. A proud Sobekian would not want to approach a tribe such as this demonic horde not looking his best after all. He would continue in the morning to Asrond, after some rest and it would not be hard to find given the light of the tower still was strong as ever.

He lays down in the pool, all fours like his crocodile cousins, and basks in the cool waters... his eyes shining in the moonlit night...

Krag-ah-zul
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

From a long journey... Empty Re: From a long journey...

Post  Kumatora Kurandeel Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:49 pm

Meanwhile... on a long journey of her own...

"...I'm pretty sure it was... this way!!" The Bear-Tiger, Kumatora Kurandeel, screamed smashing through a trunk of a tree, her power causing the tree to split upwards!

From a long journey... 80283885_p0

"Yeaaah buddy, still got it...! Still don't got it..." the strong woman bows her head in shame, lowering her pumped arm as she sighs. Kumatora Kurandeel of Beijio, lost in the Amain woodland during a time of turmoil... just to find her way back home and hopefully catch Jack or Tsubo... they should still be in Beijio, right? Last time she was here they were... but that was before they decided to get in trouble with the Empress, what, three years ago? She had been on the road ever since. She wonders if they even remember her...

"Hm... well, I should be less useless now. I've grown stronger, and I can help them equally in their time of need!" She says, gripping her open-fingered glove fist tightly! Wincing only slightly at the bruises she received from punching the tree. She wondered how they were doing... and if they would even recognize her now with all the piercings, the tattoo, the muscle and... well, more importantly, without the hair covering her eyes. She went through big changes since she was sixteen! She wasn't hiding behind a hoodie anylonger!

From a long journey... 80123952_p0

It was nightfall, but the moons were in the sky, giving her enough celestial light to see as she moved through the dark woodland. "Just you wait you boys, wait till you get a look at me! Nyeh-heh-heh!!" She grinned, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

From a long journey... Screenshot_from_2021-01-04_224655
Kumatora Kurandeel
Kumatora Kurandeel
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Krag-ah-zul Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:25 am

Kumatora Kurandeel wrote:Meanwhile... on a long journey of her own...

"...I'm pretty sure it was... this way!!" The Bear-Tiger, Kumatora Kurandeel, screamed smashing through a trunk of a tree, her power causing the tree to split upwards!

From a long journey... 80283885_p0

"Yeaaah buddy, still got it...! Still don't got it..." the strong woman bows her head in shame, lowering her pumped arm as she sighs. Kumatora Kurandeel of Beijio, lost in the Amain woodland during a time of turmoil... just to find her way back home and hopefully catch Jack or Tsubo... they should still be in Beijio, right? Last time she was here they were... but that was before they decided to get in trouble with the Empress, what, three years ago? She had been on the road ever since. She wonders if they even remember her...

"Hm... well, I should be less useless now. I've grown stronger, and I can help them equally in their time of need!" She says, gripping her open-fingered glove fist tightly! Wincing only slightly at the bruises she received from punching the tree. She wondered how they were doing... and if they would even recognize her now with all the piercings, the tattoo, the muscle and... well, more importantly, without the hair covering her eyes. She went through big changes since she was sixteen! She wasn't hiding behind a hoodie anylonger!

From a long journey... 80123952_p0

It was nightfall, but the moons were in the sky, giving her enough celestial light to see as she moved through the dark woodland. "Just you wait you boys, wait till you get a look at me! Nyeh-heh-heh!!" She grinned, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

From a long journey... Screenshot_from_2021-01-04_224655

Movement catches the large predator's eyes, a human woman was wandering about... but at first mistook her for a man. His shining eyes turned to her, unnoticed as she had her back to him... and then she punched a tree?

^^;

She was muttering something about being 'lost' her voice ever agitated as the tree she punched shattered!!

What the hell is that strength?! From a mere human?!! asfdjkl1!

The scene startled the Sobekian so much, he actually stood up with amazement! "What strength, such power!! But how, from such a tiny body?!" He exhaled, electrified by the sheer sight of the woman's physical prowess! He hadn't met a mortal capable of such feats in his time! It was truly inspiring!

Krag-ah-zul
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumatora Kurandeel Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:35 am

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE FORERUNNER'S PATH?! I PLAYED IN THESE WOODS, I SHOULD KNOW THE WAY TO BEIJIO!!" Kumatora screamed, punching another tree when she heard movement in the pond behind her. She turned around, face still in an annoyed expression before she looked... up at the thing standing in the moonlight!!

ur pissing me off... I dislike that...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAK?!!" asfdjkl1!

She screamed before the creature's deep voice cut off her panic, and she fell for its charming comment. Fear ebbed away into pure haughty confidence as she lifted her head, puffed out her gently bobbing chest and shot up her guns:

From a long journey... 82390274_p0

"Ah a connoisseur! Well the answer is simple! This is what perfection looks like!" She stuck out her tongue playfully as she showed off her physique. "Training non-stop for three years, training with bears, tigers, torahime and kumamimi, oni, and whatever that tries to make a meal out of me. You look like you've had nothin' but meals, but you got some muscle yet in your arms and legs. Might wanna get back to training before you become all flab, Mr. Gator-friend!" She says unabashed and without any breaks. The older Kuma would have likely fainted at the sight of the creature. "What are you anyway? Haven't seen one of your kind before in these parts..." she asked, rubbing her chin as she walked side to side in front of the creature, inspecting him. It was a him, clearly. He had nice glistening scales in the double moonlight, and was gatorlike. She was genuinely curious, her tone not mocking, even when she had insulted him without remorse.
Kumatora Kurandeel
Kumatora Kurandeel
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Krag-ah-zul Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:50 am

Kumatora Kurandeel wrote:"WHERE THE HELL IS THE FORERUNNER'S PATH?! I PLAYED IN THESE WOODS, I SHOULD KNOW THE WAY TO BEIJIO!!" Kumatora screamed, punching another tree when she heard movement in the pond behind her. She turned around, face still in an annoyed expression before she looked... up at the thing standing in the moonlight!!

She screamed before the creature's deep voice cut off her panic, and she fell for its charming comment. Fear ebbed away into pure haughty confidence as she lifted her head, puffed out her gently bobbing chest and shot up her guns:

"Ah a connoisseur! Well the answer is simple! This is what perfection looks like!" She stuck out her tongue playfully as she showed off her physique. "Training non-stop for three years, training with bears, tigers, torahime and kumamimi, oni, and whatever that tries to make a meal out of me. You look like you've had nothin' but meals, but you got some muscle yet in your arms and legs. Might wanna get back to training before you become all flab, Mr. Gator-friend!" She says unabashed and without any breaks. The older Kuma would have likely fainted at the sight of the creature. "What are you anyway? Haven't seen one of your kind before in these parts..." she asked, rubbing her chin as she walked side to side in front of the creature, inspecting him. It was a him, clearly. He had nice glistening scales in the double moonlight, and was gatorlike. She was genuinely curious, her tone not mocking, even when she had insulted him without remorse.

The creature blinked as she insulted him several times between words of peace... she didn't seem very bright, foolish most certainly. Perhaps a little lunatic.

"...Ahem, I am a Sobekian, a proud warrior at that. Krag-ah-Zul, the Wall." he checked himself out at the mention of 'flab' and groaned. "...given you're unfamiliarity with my species, I'll let what you've said to me slide. Sobekian's hail from the Deserts of Domescadia and the Marshes of Minktail of the same continent. We once had a congregation of Sobekians who lived in these reaches many eons ago... hunted down by the dreaded Mao-Ten-Du... or that is what the man-beast screamed when he attacked anyway..." He says with a shrug.

He then posed a question to her: "What reason do you punch the trees, uttering you are lost? Is this a mortal human tradition I simply am unaware of...?"

Krag-ah-zul
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumatora Kurandeel Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:57 am

Krag-ah-zul wrote:
Kumatora Kurandeel wrote:"WHERE THE HELL IS THE FORERUNNER'S PATH?! I PLAYED IN THESE WOODS, I SHOULD KNOW THE WAY TO BEIJIO!!" Kumatora screamed, punching another tree when she heard movement in the pond behind her. She turned around, face still in an annoyed expression before she looked... up at the thing standing in the moonlight!!

The creature blinked as she insulted him several times between words of peace... she didn't seem very bright, foolish most certainly. Perhaps a little lunatic.

"...Ahem, I am a Sobekian, a proud warrior at that. Krag-ah-Zul, the Wall." he checked himself out at the mention of 'flab' and groaned. "...given you're unfamiliarity with my species, I'll let what you've said to me slide. Sobekian's hail from the Deserts of Domescadia and the Marshes of Minktail of the same continent. We once had a congregation of Sobekians who lived in these reaches many eons ago... hunted down by the dreaded Mao-Ten-Du... or that is what the man-beast screamed when he attacked anyway..." He says with a shrug.

He then posed a question to her: "What reason do you punch the trees, uttering you are lost? Is this a mortal human tradition I simply am unaware of...?"

She nodded. "Mountain Dew? Sounds off." She says with a shrug.

Upon being asked why she punched the trees wasn't her issue, but reminding her she was lost was what made her a little ticked. "I'm not lost! Just... off the track a little!" She replied before punching another tree. "Besides its great exercise till my knuckles feel soar... by the way..." she then turned to him with a nervous shrug.

"You don't perhaps know which way it is towards Beijio, do ya, Kraggy? Heh heh..." She asked while rubbing her neck anxiously, smiling all the while.
Kumatora Kurandeel
Kumatora Kurandeel
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down