Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins

Go down

MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins Empty MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:02 am

I’m going to tell you this right from the start, this isn’t your momma’s game of D&D.  This isn’t going to be a simple game of Dykes and Destruction, Dangers and Devils, or any of the other fun little spin off names you can think of...  This is FD&D… Fuck dungeon and dragons…  We play by my rules and that’s going to turn this entire game fuckside down!

So let’s get down to business.  And seeing as this is a Demon Realm Special! I’ll be inviting some unique players to participate in this dungeon special.  Let’s begin by summoning our core players.

Sim Sim Salabim

MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins File

First up this very attractive humanoid looking mage.  Blue hair a sense of madness and decorum well mixed and versed with manners and high society.  He goes without using a name, but for the sake of our little game we shall call him Daimoan Druod.

He enters in a blaze of blue light forming after the haze of the hyperspace field fades away.  Bowing as he looks about the small room barely big enough to be called a storage room.

I see I did not miss my window, Dungeon Master.  Many thanks for allowing me to humbly join your most renowned and sacred game of Dungeons and Deceptions.

It is a pleasure Daimoan Druod, to receive you.  I think for our next member Syndare the Soulbinder will be a most apt choice.  

Sim Seru

And the vortex of colors swirls about against the farthest wall.  Barely an arms width away from the Myself and Daimoan.  A form streaks through from the other side rolling through the air coming to a landing before us eyes alert, rapidly scanning the room.  Without losing his footing he tilts his head and nods just before straightening himself out and taking a position against the wall in view of the rooms door.

MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins 30361129._SX318_

Dungeon Master, honored to be chosen for this venture!

Many thanks, and well met Syndare The Soulbinder.  Now our party is  nowhere near complete.  Two we have, but more I think we should include.

With a flick of his wrist the Dungeon Master myself of course, conjured a skull and sent it rolling toward the far wall as it caught aflame from the darkness of the small room.

Sim BABABABABAHHHHH!

Eroding away the wall as the skull burst into full flames, consuming that which seemed to be, leaving behind something entirely different.  A room smaller than the one they were in a bed…  A four post and a slight wisp of a girl looking up at the newly made hole in her room.  A scowl on her alarmed face.

MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins Mess2

I was one… One finger stroke away from enjoying myself thoroughly Dungeon Master…  

Oh Alright, I’ll play your dice and douche game… this time.

With a snap of my fingers Glammer’s Room began to fade away as she took a place for herself in the small room with the others.  A good group, I have assembled I think to myself as I look them over before stepping backwards and phasing into the very wall I had summoned them through.  It was just about time for this misadventure to begin, so I rolled a single die across the floor between them as the numbered pips lit up glowing clearly into the air that which the die claimed to be the number rolled.

33 on the hundred sided die.

A good sign, and in moments the results would come into existence for the three gathered for this journey.  They did not know where they were, or even when for that matter.  As I always find it to be more fun for my participants to work some things out for themselves along the way.

The single door in the room flew open and a woman slipped through without noticing that others were already inside of it.  Panting she slammed the door as fast as she could.  Eyes closed gasping for breath, chest heaving as she tried to calm herself and slow her breathing.

Get your shit together Pele Sinchild.  There is no way in the six hells I’m going to be caught by that scumbag.  I can’t believe I let him and his thugs chase me all over the city.  Fuck I’m not even sure what part of the damn city I’m in right now.

MapQuest - An FD&D journey begins 023d53f3b496bd5fc4f9c36f1bb4289d

Oh FUCK!  Don't Kill me, I didn’t do anything I swear on the Sacred Star I didn’t do anything at all!

Her breath catches as she takes in all three of the people gathered inside the room she thought was empty when she rushed in.  It was time for the adventure to begin.  I left my players gathered, ready for the twist of the game coming their way...  33 Was a good roll to start their fated journey beneath the Star Shaped City.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down