Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine Entrance

2 posters

Go down

Mine Entrance Empty Mine Entrance

Post  Usagi Suzuki Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 am

The bike came to a stop before the entrance of the mines, the pink clad woman pushed the kickstand down and side stepped off to take in the view of the old Valor Silver mine. "So this is the place, huh?" She smirked, removing her sunglasses with her other hand on her hip. She checked her weapons, and then proceeded forward into the dark mines.
Usagi Suzuki
Usagi Suzuki
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Mine Entrance Empty Re: Mine Entrance

Post  Boudica Kyrielux Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:23 am

Usagi Suzuki wrote:The bike came to a stop before the entrance of the mines, the pink clad woman pushed the kickstand down and side stepped off to take in the view of the old Valor Silver mine. "So this is the place, huh?" She smirked, removing her sunglasses with her other hand on her hip. She checked her weapons, and then proceeded forward into the dark mines.

"Its not for the faint hearted," Boudica says to the woman in pink as she approaches the entrance as well. She stood beside her. Boudica was tall, with scarlet red hair in a low ponytail with large green eyes. She had a huge pair of breasts bobbing behind a white bandeau and wore a bikini like outfit, but slung on her back was a sword and buckler shield.

"There are dangers in this cave not worth seeking out, so best you stick to where you plan to go, or rather not enter at all." Boudica advises the blonde, before drawing both of her weapons:

Mine Entrance Boudica_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_41_taskmaster41__sample-e9062c1821fb5c3c2cb90c200afa2893

"...I on the other hand, have no choice." She finished before walking ahead into the entrance, one thigh boot crunching the loose stones after the other as she headed deep into the twisted caverns of the Old Valor Silver mine...
Boudica Kyrielux
Boudica Kyrielux
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down