Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythgarde Mine Entrance

2 posters

Go down

Mythgarde Mine Entrance Empty Mythgarde Mine Entrance

Post  August Grieg Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:37 am

August was waved in by security, having already been informed of his assignment, as he entered the central mine tunnel.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Mi-Soon Ahkmoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mythgarde Mine Entrance Empty Re: Mythgarde Mine Entrance

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:47 am

(from here)

Mi-Soon stopped, noting the security. Huh, that's odd! I thought the monsters had the run of the place? Maybe those corporate guys're just lazy? Nyaamatures! Thought the nekomimi, who decided to think more laterally and lift herself into one of the nearby ventilation shafts. Her body may be curvaceous and plush as well as wide around the hips and bust, but Mi-Soon could easily slither her way through a modern air vent!

She managed to stuff her body inside, slithering about like a stealthy panther on the hunt as she bypassed security and followed the intriguing swordsman using the grates dispersed about below her to see where she was. Even if she did end up losing him, she'd be able to smell him now, and track him down by scent~

Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:56 am

There were a few scattered low level demons deeper in, dispatched with mechanical precision as they charged August, sword drawn, a single slice rending each dead in an instant.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:26 am

Mi-Soon could hear some fighting between her own ventures, she'd look down and see the carved up corpse of some manner of low level beast and frown. How'd the hell I miss that? Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that extra grilled flounder!! I'm too fat and slow!! Mentally cried the neko, who tried to quicken her pace, as she wasn't aware her subject was taking his time beneath her, inadvertently got ahead of him!

A few minutes later...

"Huh? Where'd he go?" reverberated the distraught Nekomimi's voice as her glowing yellow eyes fell across the grate beneath her. She couldn't see anyone or anything around, so she wondered if she may have taken a wrong turn somewhere in the vent system? She let out a low hiss as she pounds on the grate, letting it pop off and fall into the cavern below with a heavy clang. It was dark, but that was fine given her low-light vision capabilities. "Easy does it Mi-Soon~" She hummed gently before aggressively pulling herself out of the ventilation shaft on the ceiling; finding it hard to push out her massive mams without making her top plop off, but with some swift action she managed to slip the black silky satin back over her light pink nipples~

it was then she noticed the Draconoid, a sort of hybrid lizard and dragon. It looked like it was in its juvenile years yet, a potentially dangerous man-eater who could easily swallow or tear a human apart with its massive jaws and or claws. She could see its reflective gaze fall upon her and she smirked. "Be right with you in a moment nyah-" She purred, as she shifted her hips side to side to pull herself out-

"Nyah...?" Blinked the larged eyed nekomimi. She was hanging somewhat upside down, back arched to keep herself from going dizzy, shifting her hips and... was unable to remove them from the vent?! "NYAH! What the hell!?" Screamed the neko, who now began to twitch and swing her body like a wiggling worm on a line, which unfortunately drew the Draconoid in like a fish to the said worm!!

Mythgarde Mine Entrance 57564683_p0

The beast was about fifteen foot long, and could easily stretch its body up to her, which it was doing! The panicking Mi-Soon looked down at the creature and hissed at it! "No. No! Bad Draconoid! I'm not your dinner!" She scolded the beast like a bad puppy, before swiping her left claw at its leathery snout! It had sniffed at her to see if she was worth eating, and the swipe across its nose made it shake its head, gripping its face briefly. Her action caused the beast to snarl, saliva running through the cracks of its teeth as she leaned back and avoided its crunching bite!

"NO! Gods damn it, I will not be eaten out in a vent! At least not by the likes of your ugly mug ya overgrown purse with legs!!" She spat defiantly as she really tried her best now to pop out of the vent! Dammit, my hips are too wide!! Awww, I really don't want to end up as this stupid thing's crunchie munchie!! She protested, her big golden gaze looking down at the now seemingly more monstrous creature's slimy jaws!

Mythgarde Mine Entrance Tumblr_pqta1gZGeB1ud6b2oo1_400

"Nyaah! S-stop that!! I'm thinking of how to kill you when I get out of thiiis!" She screamed at the creature, about ready to summon her anchor axe as she hugged the vent above, showing off her flexibility as she left her belly exposed for the monster's jaws! She closed her eyes half expecting to feel the tearing teeth grip at her toned midsection, of the heated breath against her tanned flesh!
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:39 am

“Abyssal Gate.” The young hunter appeared from out of thin air, wrapped in a shadowy aura, he swung his blade down, decapitating the ravenous beast. “What are you doing here?” August called out to the nekomimi stuck in the vent. “These people are not going to be happy to discover an intruder in their mine.”

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:48 am

August Grieg wrote:“Abyssal Gate.” The young hunter appeared from out of thin air, wrapped in a shadowy aura, he swung his blade down, decapitating the ravenous beast. “What are you doing here?” August called out to the nekomimi stuck in the vent. “These people are not going to be happy to discover an intruder in their mine.”

Instead, she felt something warm and oily splash across her dark, tanned flesh! Mi-Soon then heard someone calling up to her, and winking open her fluttering, blood splattered eyes, looked down to see the dark haired man standing below her! "Holy cow...!!" She spat, blinking as she looked from the handsome man to the twitching corpse of the beast at his feet, the wide eye of the Draconoid going dim as its jaws quivered for a final time several feet away from the bloody red stump of its long neck!

"Huh?" she blinked. "Well, considering you're down there all by yourself- well, I find it odd that those people didn't- and...er, well..." She sighed, falling over. Her body hung upside down, just a little ways off the ground above him, her rather busty bosom flopping in her face, causing her to swipe at the air as she swung like a slight pendulum above him! "Ooof, mrrrow!" She meowed in annoyance before blinking her large, glowing yellow eyes his direction. "-well, never mind that! I'm here! And stuck... so; Pwease? Wouldya mind helping a trapped, sexy, and generous kitty girl out, Mr. Handsome Swordsman?" She purred, holding her hands beside her head as she batted her pretty gold eyes- in spite of being splashed with dripping red crimson from head to stomach!
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:38 am

August looked her over, sighed, and sheathed his sword, walking over to the neko in the vent. He grabbed her by the waist, and started pulling.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:06 am

"Nyaaahaha! I knew you'd help <3!!" the Nekomimi cheered as she felt his firm hands grip the sides of her hips and began tugging! "Y-yeow-meow-nyaaaow!! E-easy on the hips! Yer gonna rip me in nyaaahf!" screamed the distraught Nekomimi whos face now smacked into the young man's firm abdomen! "Hmmm~" She hummed, taking an instant liking to his scent as her tail swished about in the vent above her. She wrapped her arms around his waist, her chest flattening against his chin and upper chest they were so big and plush! Her own scent was like cinnamon mixed with honey, a sweet yet warm scent as she squirmed against him! "Oof, I think I felt my hips shifting...! Just... a little more!" She told him, muffled with her face pushed against his abdomen, and could feel the taut muscle even through his clothing!
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:48 am

“Hnnng, almost…… yah!” Mi-son’s hips popped free from the vent, sending the two tumbling back onto the ground.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:37 am

August Grieg wrote:“Hnnng, almost…… yah!” Mi-son’s hips popped free from the vent, sending the two tumbling back onto the ground.

There was a hiss of surprise which escaped Mi-Soon's lips as she felt the vent slip away, or rather her curvaceous form slither out of the vent! A heavy, but soft thud soon followed.

Laying upon the ground on his back was the brooding and well equipped (in many ways as we will soon find out 😏) young man, while the slinky, tanned and scantily clad nekomimi was sprawled across his chest and body!

At that moment, the wincing Mi-Soon felt something warm and silky upon her nethermost lips given her traditional Gazatine Empire attire being so...:

Mythgarde Mine Entrance Fr2ug6KagAIbsU7

...conservative with fabric. Her tail wiggled as she felt his cool breath upon her flower's lips, and she gripped the sides of his legs-

Huh, what's this...? She thought to herself, feeling part of the young swordsman's hidden away blade against her right cheek as she lay her head on the side of his crotch while he, had his lips against hers...well, her pussy's lips anyway~ "Nyaaah~" She moaned, flustered as she gripped the cave floor at his sides, her turquoise painted toes flexing as did her knees when feeling his smooth lips rubbing against her lotus!! "Nyaaaaahahaha! I-I'm ticklish there!" She began to chortle and snicker, burying his face otherwise into his crotch! She could feel the bulging asset beneath the clothing, his 'sheathed lance' and snickered as she spoke against the currently squishy rod: "Hmm, musky but manly, and definitely not dirty~" Mi-Soon's voice muffled against his pant's material!

The pair were 69'ning!!

Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:52 pm

August pushed her off of him, standing up as she writhed on the ground. “Problem solved.” He remarked, before continuing on with his assignment.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:27 pm

August Grieg wrote:August pushed her off of him, standing up as she writhed on the ground. “Problem solved.” He remarked, before continuing on with his assignment.

From feeling like she's on cloud nine to suddenly on her back on the cold and damp cave floor! "Ooof!" Mi-Soon called out cutely, but with some irritation as well as she sat up and rubbed her sore hips. "Oi, what's the big idea?! I'm a Lady, you knownyaa!" hissed Mi-Soon, showing off her small fangs with her eye shut closed before she got up and followed him! "Hey, wait up! Didn't think you'd be the kind to 'kiss and run', you could at least let me thank you properly and tell me your name!" She meowed, before sliding in front of him. She was just slightly taller than him, and she partially blocked the way with her legs spread and arms on her hips. She leaned forwards with a wink as her tail snaked behind her. "Thanks for savin' me! I'm Mi-Soon Ahkmoon from the Domescadian Desert, of the great--wait are you listening to me?" She called out with a raised brow as he attempted to brush past her!
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:20 pm

“August, and I came here on a contract to kill the demons in this mine.” He replied, as the Domescadian Neko followed him along. “This isn’t a safe place for civilians, you should leave. I already killed everything behind us, so it’ll be safe for you to make your exit.”

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm

August Grieg wrote:“August, and I came here on a contract to kill the demons in this mine.” He replied, as the Domescadian Neko followed him along. “This isn’t a safe place for civilians, you should leave. I already killed everything behind us, so it’ll be safe for you to make your exit.”

After August brushed past her, Mi-Soon blinked. "August? Cute name. Sounds dignified as well, a certain regal tone to it that I can agree with~" the neko purred, tagging along behind him as he walked into a tunnel previously behind her. "Civilian? You mistake me for a civilian? Hah! I have you know that I am one of my Queen's most skilled fighters...! Yes, I do blunder time to time when it comes to more stealthy things, that vent thing was only a one time deal!" She hissed, her tail and fur stiff as she gripped his shoulders, gently shaking him in an overdramatic fashion.
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:51 pm

“Then you won’t need my help getting out of here. Good day.”

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:16 pm

August Grieg wrote:“Then you won’t need my help getting out of here. Good day.”

Mi-Soon puffed up her cheeks and removed her hands from his shoulders. "No going forwards! I can handle myself! Who says I'm leaving anyway? Not without you! Those guys at the security gate will SKEWER me if I don't have a valid reason to be down here!" She whined, still tagging along the rather taciturn swordsman August.
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:37 pm

“Not my problem.” He remarked, as the nekomimi pouted at him

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:04 pm

August Grieg wrote:“Not my problem.” He remarked, as the nekomimi pouted at him

"Hrrmmm....!" The Nekomimi suppressed a hiss with her puffed out cheeks, before swallowing her dismay and smiled. "Well, then its not your problem either if I just follow you then~" She hummed in a sing song manner, tagging along close behind him.
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:16 pm

“Fine, just don’t get stuck in any more vents.” He replied. “Should almost be near the center of the mine.”

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:20 pm

"YAY!! Heh heh, not a problem! I don't plan on sneaking around anyway~" she hummed, drawing out her weapon, calling it forth from the aether:

Mythgarde Mine Entrance Nezeema

The heavy weapon slung across her chest as she presented it. "A traditional weapon of my homeland, not many are able to utilize it with the skill and grace I possess~" Mi-Soon gloated, slinging it across her shoulder as she followed August deeper into the mine.
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:33 pm

“Probably not the best option for tight spaces, but you do you.” He shrugged, strolling deeper into the mine.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:25 am

August Grieg wrote:“Probably not the best option for tight spaces, but you do you.” He shrugged, strolling deeper into the mine.

She puffed out her cheeks, her eyes lidded. "...why do you think I had it away till now?!" the nekomimi grumbled. "Given we'll be getting closer to the center I assume the space will be more open as it should likely have one of those turnsy thingys for the mine carts!" She says, unaware it was called a 'turntable'.
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  August Grieg Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:50 am

“Fair enough.” He remarked, not feeling like correcting her as the tunnel opened up to the turntable, discarded mine carts and ore scattered about, as creatures scattered around before spotting the new intruders.

August Grieg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi-Soon Ahkmoon Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:02 am

At the sight of the creatures and the open area, Mi-Soon smirked. "See, August? Nyaah? Wide open... just like these fools! Which allows me to do things like this!!" She shouted as she leapt up and over August, spinning her heavy blade behind her to build up momentum as she descended upon a small group of enemies! "Hraaaaaaahhh!!" Mi-Soon roared! Her heavy weapon striking multiple targets as she slid her arms down the length of the shaft, extending her reach as she tore a wide arc into the cluster! Those not sliced apart were thrown back against the rocky cavern walls with intense force, causing ore deposits to fall and crush the hapless fools! A clawed foot landed upon one of the target's heads as she kicked off and drove her esoteric weapon forwards like a lance, driving back and or cutting through a swath of enemies who didn't dodge or step out of her way! All the while, the neko's eyes were alight with a golden flicker and a broad smile as she cut through her opponents with relative ease!
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Mi-Soon Ahkmoon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down