Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine Depths

5 posters

Go down

Mine Depths Empty Mine Depths

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:59 pm

6 hours ago...

Cold air caused a hair to stand on end, the first physical sensation felt in over a millennium. Rows of crimson red eyes blinked awake, tucked into a ball of arms and arachnid legs. A harsh yawn escaped the jaw and opposable mandibles lined with sharp teeth, venom dripping from them like an overproduction of saliva. The green venom pool along the stone ground while Nareau stood upright, tearing through the silk cocoon that had long since petrified and served as her shield.

Mine Depths Dtjvr1-2eedfc38-9b62-4c9f-94f0-a1f2960ddd7f

The Silken One stretched and roared in bored triumph. She had tracked time while slumbering. 1,000 years she had been sleeping. But those petty other members of the demonic court had failed to finish her off. Now she would recover her power and confront them to reclaim her throne. But for now, she hungered. A sad but unavoidable side effect of her sapped strength. She could still feel the lethargy of a millennium of slumber. She would need meals in order to remain awake.

Standing fifteen feet upright on her largest four legs, she laid a pulsating egg at a moment's notice. The egg would hatch in a few hours' time and she would then send her brood to find a meal for her. Nary wouldn't dare show herself on the surface just yet....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Giana Craig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mine Depths Empty Re: Mine Depths

Post  Giana Craig Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:12 pm

[from here]

Giana was pressed against tight rock, her body sandwiched between the low rock ceiling she was being dragged across and the spider's back as it crawled through claustrophobic tunnels and at times she fell off, only hanging by a thick strand of silk as she hung across what appeared to be bottomless pits when it crawled across ceilings! She couldn't do anything other than watch, watch with white eyed terror as she was being lead to somewhere dark and cold within the depths of the mines... she was certain of the location, given the city's mining history...

She only wished she knew why she was being dragged so far away... and then she realized she didn't want to know why....
Giana Craig
Giana Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Mine Depths 8ecef2bdfaf13deaad2145a156f4fbf1

How in the hell had she become so lost in the mines?! Good job, Samui. Not cool. She was supposed to have been performing a simple recon and clearing mission in the mines, disposing of pests no more difficult than giant rats. And yet somehow she had lost her footing and plummeted deep, deep into a long forgotten mine shaft. At least that's what she thought it was. The flame conjured in her hands showed her surroundings to be purely natural with no manmade structures in the foreseeable distance.

The shadows of stalactites and stalagmites danced with every flicker of the flame. Her bosom bounced in her fishnet bra every time her head darted to and fro, trying to decide which way to go. The hole that she'd fallen into was dozens of feet above her and far outside of her capability to reach. "Oh damn it. This is a right mess you've gotten yourself into now." She sputtered her lips aloud, frustrated at her own incompetence. This mission was supposed to be an easy paycheck just before she was going to take some time off. But that plan was out the window now.

"Ah..." A voice echoed in the cave, sounding feminine and out of sorts. "Hello? Is there someone else there?!" Samui called out and unable to ascertain the source of the voice. "H-here..." It called out again, this time softly but clearly from her right. Samui raced through the cave, sandals lightly tapping against the cold stone. Her skirt hiked up slightly with every step around her thick thighs while her cleavage was just barely contained by her fishnet bra.

She discovered a woman in slightly revealing teaching attire sprawled out on her side, legs resting atop one another while she stared groggily at the ground.

Mine Depths 196ecfa5f8f829cd0ebe0e4db020b4e4

Her light brunette hair was tied into a bun while it hung in different strands along the side of her neck, drooping just below her caller. Her black shirt was unbuttoned far past her bust line, revealing a black bra that matched the color of her attire. Stylish black rimmed glasses allowed adorned her pretty face, light brown eyes blinking behind hem. Her short skirt had small slits on the sides that showed the top of her stockings with black heels completing her ensemble.

"Are you okay?" Samui asked while kneeling down to check on the woman. "I-I don't know. I last remember returning home and then something hit me from behind. Now I woke up here." The woman looked up fearfully around the cave, more accustomed to urban locale than rough terrain such as this. "That is very odd. Mine was just a case of bad luck. Did you get a look at anything or feel anything peculiar before you blacked out?" The ninja was attempting to piece together as much information as possible.

"I-I, no. Nothing." She gripped her head with her right palm, wincing as she was dealing with the worst headache in her life. "Here, let me help you up. I'm Samui by the way, nice to meet you." She greeted the new person while helping her up, catching her around the waist as she lost her balance for just a moment. "Thank you. Allison Bianca. I'm a teacher at the Academy in Ithteca. You must be from elsewhere." Allison replied, commenting upon Samui's attire. "Not far from here, but this is my own preference. Now-" Samui was enjoying the conversation when they both heard a quick but distinguishable rasp in the distant darkness.

"What was that?!" Allison asked fearfully, not being a combatant herself. "I don't know, but it definitely didn't sound friendly..." Samui stated while holding her flame out, trying to peer deeper into the darkness.....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Wraith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:51 pm

(from here)

Wraith followed the spider into the depths of the mines, but it was no easy feat. She had no time to switch back to her combat attire, even though she could in an instant, she felt such an instant would be one less helping the woman who was being dragged away. She didn't know why she cared, it wasn't her job, she wasn't paid to help the red head out, her job was to aid her master, Remus. She supposed it was something deeper down, a need to differentiate herself from her family... of how they would have handled this. She didn't know, didn't care, she was sweating profusely and her body seemed to ache far more than it should, but she pushed past that.

She had to monkey swing her voluptuous body across large, bottomless gaps here and there, and then crawl into tight tunnels where her huge breasts dragged against the rock and she'd had to adjust the sarashi, the bandage tube-top bra, around her H-cups. She lost sight of the spider and the hapless woman, but pushed herself into the next area regardless, and all in the cover of darkness and a sharp pain in her right ankle...

She eventually came to a cross roads, a pair of natural bridges that extended over a deeper part of the cave... she saw flickering flames below, and the ninja hunkered down. Her breasts jiggled from her sudden movements, the bursting breasts barely contained by the sleeveless mini-skirt yukata... She could hear distant hissing, and it sounded familiar. I think I found the place... She thought, before scanning the flickering orange-red ball. Two women, one dressed like a ninja not so different from herself and a teacher of sorts illuminated in the darkness. Turn out your light...! She mentally cried out, but she felt like it was too late...
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:07 pm

Samui's flame continued to flicker, still only able to illuminate out to a certain distance. She began to lower her hand until she swore she saw a faint, red reflection in the middle of the cave. Only a second later, a large white glob of silk sailed directly toward her! With one holding the flame and the other wrapped around Allison's waist, she was in no condition to react as the webbing struck the both of them. The force of the ball carried them a short distance back and fastened them to cold, hard stone. "The hell?!" Samui gasped, arms restrained in the white web alongside Allison.

"I can't move! Is this a web of some kind?!" Allison's keen eye deduced what the silk was in only a moment's time, although the information was rather useless considering their helpless predicament. "My arms and hands, damn it! I can't form any jutsu..." Samui cursed at how easily she had been disabled. It was at that moment they heard the horrific sound of spider legs cracking stone underneath, approaching them in the darkness.

Allison whimpered while Samui narrowed her eyes, attempting to adjust to the darkness. She had no need though as the terrifying face of the spider demoness lowered into view, rows of crimson eyes simultaneously staring at both women.

Mine Depths Dtjvr1-2eedfc38-9b62-4c9f-94f0-a1f2960ddd7f

Nareau's mandibles spread from the sides of her mouth, dripping venom just in front of the women in a show of intimidation. "Oh gods, no!" Allison screamed, sexy legs kicking at the wall to no avail. Samui tried to remain stoic, but her body quivered with fear, bosom rising rapidly with each breath. "I can smell your fear..." Nareau spoke in a raspy, demonic voice while her eyes swept over the bodies of both prospective meals. "Not to worry though, your fear won't last long. I hunger and soon you'll be together in your fate." Nareau cackled before spraying both women with a thick sheet of silk, not even carefully cocooning them as she ripped their restrained bodies from the wall. Both women cried out in terror as the webbing sizzled and instantly ate away at their clothes, leaving them naked in their bindings. She carried them deeper into the cave where she could feast on them in peace....

__

Returning to the location of its egg, the spiderspawn dumped Giana onto the cave floor and stood guard over her until its mother returned.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:21 pm

Wraith had sweat dripping down her gelatinous curves... her large red eyes hardly able to take in the hulking form which had not only spoke, but encased the women below and carried them away, deeper into the mines depths...

I am surprised I wasn't noticed... I must venture more carefully... and try to save who I can from this beast...before its too late. She thought, and realized she was perspiring more than she should be, and felt hot despite how deep in the mountain she was currently. She couldn't see her ankle well in the darkness, but feeling it with her hand made her wince, and she could feel a large bumps where the spider's fangs entered her flesh. It didn't feel pleasant at all... but she had to continue.

She quietly followed after the giant spider, her sandals silent against the cave rock as she paid mind to any loose strands of webbing to avoid them as she followed the ancient evil back to its lair...
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:25 pm

Wraith wrote:Wraith had sweat dripping down her gelatinous curves... her large red eyes hardly able to take in the hulking form which had not only spoke, but encased the women below and carried them away, deeper into the mines depths...

I am surprised I wasn't noticed... I must venture more carefully... and try to save who I can from this beast...before its too late. She thought, and realized she was perspiring more than she should be, and felt hot despite how deep in the mountain she was currently. She couldn't see her ankle well in the darkness, but feeling it with her hand made her wince, and she could feel a large bumps where the spider's fangs entered her flesh. It didn't feel pleasant at all... but she had to continue.

She quietly followed after the giant spider, her sandals silent against the cave rock as she paid mind to any loose strands of webbing to avoid them as she followed the ancient evil back to its lair...

Nareau knew she was being followed. But why not toy with her prey? So many meals and so soon after just waking up! She would enjoy herself this day....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Wraith and Giana Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Giana Craig Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:26 pm

BastionCon wrote:
__

Returning to the location of its egg, the spiderspawn dumped Giana onto the cave floor and stood guard over her until its mother returned.

"HMP!" Giana whimpered, upon hitting the cave floor. The mines were old, ancient... more cave than mine now. Her large blue eyes darted all over, trying to take in her environment. She wiggled her body, trying to inchworm herself away from the spider which brought her there, and hope that she could find a way out of this cocoon! Gotta get out of here...! Can't stay, need to move!!
Giana Craig
Giana Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Wraith continued to follow the large spider beast, half hobbling as she did thanks to the bite. Her sweaty and heavy body swayed like a ship cast to sea, her garnet gaze glimmering in the abandoned ancient mine that probably dated back to the Benzi Period in Beijio... she wiped her wet brow with her forearm, and stalked the low hanging stalactites and the larger stalagmites as she entered what looked like the Spider Queen's (Her own nickname for the beast) lair. She hunkered down, and looked for the missing women... noticing the red head trying to worm herself away from the nest of sorts, and the damn spider who had made off with her. There they are... She thought, winking her eyes, beads of sweat rolling off her fluffy dark eyelashes. She wasn't in a right way for fighting... but she had to observe and then attack swiftly... or else she'll end up just like them.
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:16 pm

Samui and Allison were thrown next to a struggling Giana, rolling across the ground in their own silk bondage. They were covered head to toe, unable to see their surroundings while still struggling with every curve visible. "Now which of you to devour first? I'm so famished, I'm almost unable to decide. But how about this? Why don't you choose?" Nareau pointed to Giana and wrapped her the three digits of her right hand around the woman's waist, lifting her above the other two women. Their muffled screams were delicious music to the Demoness's ears.

"Or if you don't choose, you can be first." She hissed and ran one of her forelegs across Giana's back, leaving the fates of everyone in her hands. Before making her choose, she walked forward and cut loose the heads of the women, leaving them both visible for Giana to see. Samui was wide eyed while tears streamed down Allison's face....

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Rufus Tenik, Wraith and Giana Craig like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Giana Craig Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:23 pm

BastionCon wrote:Samui and Allison were thrown next to a struggling Giana, rolling across the ground in their own silk bondage. They were covered head to toe, unable to see their surroundings while still struggling with every curve visible. "Now which of you to devour first? I'm so famished, I'm almost unable to decide. But how about this? Why don't you choose?" Nareau pointed to Giana and wrapped her the three digits of her right hand around the woman's waist, lifting her above the other two women. Their muffled screams were delicious music to the Demoness's ears.

"Or if you don't choose, you can be first." She hissed and ran one of her forelegs across Giana's back, leaving the fates of everyone in her hands. Before making her choose, she walked forward and cut loose the heads of the women, leaving them both visible for Giana to see. Samui was wide eyed while tears streamed down Allison's face....

Giana's eyes wavered, shaking her head side to side as the large... freak from hell appeared from the darkness with a pair of women shaped cocoons in tow! What the hell is that thing?! She tried to inch herself away, bending her knees as best she could, and drag herself away slowly that way! She could see the women it tossed at either side of her wiggling within their silk chambers, so they were still alive. I need to get out of here!! She thought, before the creature spoke with such a dark, and twisted voice, it actually made her stop in her tracks! I-it can speak?! Sounds female--aaaahh!!

Giana's muffled screams emanated from her improvised gag, her body lifted with ease above the two women, the spider giving her a choice as she cut open the husks and she saw both women at once. They were people she never met before... and the red head looked at them with fear and worry... she was given the choice to choose her fate... all of their fates...

I don't want to die... I'm only twenty one and have so much I want to do...! I... I just... She thought, closing her watery eyes.

She made a muffled voice, and it was hard to understand, so the spider nimbly and rather dexterously, pulled down Giana's gag.

Giana glared at the many eyes of the terrifying creature, and though she looked absolutely frightened, her wavering voice stuttered: "F-f-f-fuck you!!" She then spat at the beast! She was the proud daughter of a war hero, she was also of Scardian blood, she wasn't going to dishonor her noble heritage and Scardian values by choosing another's life above her own! She wiggled wildly, flailing as she tried to use her Scardian traits to break free of her webbing, her body swaying like a pendulum in the spider's grasp! "I'm not going to sully the family name of Craig you eight-legged freak!!" she screamed, blue eyes shut tightly as she tried her best to break free from her binds, her bindings rippling with her frantic movements!
Giana Craig
Giana Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:06 am

Wraith watched the scene unfold from her hidden position, but almost stood up from her cover when the red head told the creature off! That idiot! What the hell does she think she's doing?! She had to duck back down, sweating profusely as she remembered she was in the nest of demons... she had to remain alert.
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:14 am

Giana Craig wrote:
Giana's eyes wavered, shaking her head side to side as the large... freak from hell appeared from the darkness with a pair of women shaped cocoons in tow! What the hell is that thing?! She tried to inch herself away, bending her knees as best she could, and drag herself away slowly that way! She could see the women it tossed at either side of her wiggling within their silk chambers, so they were still alive. I need to get out of here!! She thought, before the creature spoke with such a dark, and twisted voice, it actually made her stop in her tracks! I-it can speak?! Sounds female--aaaahh!!

Giana's muffled screams emanated from her improvised gag, her body lifted with ease above the two women, the spider giving her a choice as she cut open the husks and she saw both women at once. They were people she never met before... and the red head looked at them with fear and worry... she was given the choice to choose her fate... all of their fates...

I don't want to die... I'm only twenty one and have so much I want to do...! I... I just... She thought, closing her watery eyes.

She made a muffled voice, and it was hard to understand, so the spider nimbly and rather dexterously, pulled down Giana's gag.

Giana glared at the many eyes of the terrifying creature, and though she looked absolutely frightened, her wavering voice stuttered: "F-f-f-fuck you!!" She then spat at the beast! She was the proud daughter of a war hero, she was also of Scardian blood, she wasn't going to dishonor her noble heritage and Scardian values by choosing another's life above her own! She wiggled wildly, flailing as she tried to use her Scardian traits to break free of her webbing, her body swaying like a pendulum in the spider's grasp! "I'm not going to sully the family name of Craig you eight-legged freak!!" she screamed, blue eyes shut tightly as she tried her best to break free from her binds, her bindings rippling with her frantic movements!  

"What a heroine! Your sacrifice will be honored and remembered for minutes to come." Nareau cackled, mandibles clacking while she spun Giana around in her hand. She delighted in the intoxicating fear of her prey, able to taste it in the air. She licked the red head's pretty face with a grotesque tongue before tearing away the silk that bound her.

"You might be surprised, but I prefer my prey to struggle kahahaha!" Nareau taunted before engulfing Giana's head, maw spreading wide to reveal the darkness of her throat. She relished her prey's screams and struggles, taking her time in devouring this delectable meal while her other morsels watched on in abject terror....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Wraith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Giana Craig Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:34 am

Her speech short lived, her blue eyes reopened as the monster removed her silk bondage, causing her massive breasts to plop out, fabric from her clothing fell away like slime!

Mine Depths Unknown

Her pink thong however, still in tact... likely due to its silk nature.

Mine Depths Unknown

She kicked her long legs violently as the tongue glazed her terrified face!

Mine Depths Unknown

"N-no!! I don't wanna diieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Giana's screams became muffled by the enclosing maw of the beast, her arms bent around the odd shaped jaws, fingers digging into the spider's cheeks while her thong clad butt wiggled and her shapely thighs pedaled wildly!

The monster suckled her face, before taking Giana up to her waist, her curvy ass protruding over the lower jaw, her long legs dancing and scissoring wildly, Giana's muffled cries too soft for the other 'guests' to hear, but the spider could hear and feel everything as the young woman's voice travelled down her undulating throat! Saliva rolled across her smooth skin, her ass glistening as the tongue wrapped between her legs and curled around the woman's bum for better purchase, savoring her meal long enough to season the fear from her remaining victims....
Giana Craig
Giana Craig
Private
Private

Wraith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Wraith watched on with horror as the woman she came to rescue was in the process of being savored and devoured! She was frozen for a few moments... an odd bestial hunger inside her somewhat... jealous. She shook her head, realizing she was herself, in a precarious situation now with the poison running through her body. She had to fight it just a little longer... but it prevented her from acting out now. She fell to her knee, cupping the wound with a suppressed hiss of pain... not that she had to hide her voice, as the women below were screaming loud and it echoed off the walls far louder than a storm of gunfire.

Dammit... gotta keep myself together!! Wraith told herself, calling forth her Fuuma Shuriken again.
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Man Eating Spider Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:37 pm

[From here]

The giant spider's presence was made clear long before it arrived...

The squirming woman's kicking legs were slimy, jutting from its large maw... the beast looking like a common house spider next to the Great One who it now prostrated before, in a manner such as a spider could. It deposited the squirming Misty, and began to wrap her up in its own silk, cocooning the woman with its silk before rolling her to the Great One's pointy legs. "MISSSTRESS.... YOU HAVE... AWOKEN..." It spoke. "I AM ONE... OF MANY, WHO COME TO SSSSSEEK YOUR... WISSSDOM, TO WORSSSSHIP YOU ONCCCCE MORE!" It hissed. "TAKE THIS... OFFERING, WE FOUND AT THE ENTRANCE! SSSSUCH, A....MEATY MORSSSSSEL!!" It bowed its ugly head.
Man Eating Spider
Man Eating Spider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:28 am

Who dared to interrupt Nareau Enap in the middle of a meal! Looking down, the spider demoness saw a lesser arachnid had brought her another enticing meal clad in webbing. With Giana still struggling in her own maw, Nareau looked to the eight legged beast beneath her then back to its offering. Without a second thought, she drove a foreleg through its brain, piercing it as if a sickle brought down for execution. The ends of her legs were sharp enough to pierce steel, the feeble exoskeleton of this lowly being weak by comparison.

The other three captives shrieked in terror at the sudden execution while Giana's own ass hung in the air, legs thrashing in all directions. Her fear marinated the woman's body deeply, creating an exquisite taste she hadn't enjoyed in a millennia. Nary licked her meal's face with a ridged tongue, mandibles locked firmly on her bare ass. The fear emanating from the entire room filled her with strength, the first, small step in recovering her lost power.

She tried to savor the meal, drawing as much fear and terror from the others possible, but Nary simply couldn't help herself. Once she stated the sheer terror of Giana's face, she greedily gobbled down her bare legs, not even bothering to remove her pink thong. She let out a satisfying gulp, sending the shapely bulge into her extradimensional stomach to digest and become a part of her....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Wraith, Giana Craig and Vivian Mooncaller like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Giana Craig Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:53 pm

BastionCon wrote:Who dared to interrupt Nareau Enap in the middle of a meal! Looking down, the spider demoness saw a lesser arachnid had brought her another enticing meal clad in webbing. With Giana still struggling in her own maw, Nareau looked to the eight legged beast beneath her then back to its offering. Without a second thought, she drove a foreleg through its brain, piercing it as if a sickle brought down for execution. The ends of her legs were sharp enough to pierce steel, the feeble exoskeleton of this lowly being weak by comparison.

The other three captives shrieked in terror at the sudden execution while Giana's own ass hung in the air, legs thrashing in all directions. Her fear marinated the woman's body deeply, creating an exquisite taste she hadn't enjoyed in a millennia. Nary licked her meal's face with a ridged tongue, mandibles locked firmly on her bare ass. The fear emanating from the entire room filled her with strength, the first, small step in recovering her lost power.

She tried to savor the meal, drawing as much fear and terror from the others possible, but Nary simply couldn't help herself. Once she stated the sheer terror of Giana's face, she greedily gobbled down her bare legs, not even bothering to remove her pink thong. She let out a satisfying gulp, sending the shapely bulge into her extradimensional stomach to digest and become a part of her....

Giana squirmed, her meaty thighs flutter kicking visibly into the widening, slimy maw! "No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The red head cried, her voice becoming fainter, as her legs dipped down, vanishing into the abyss of Nareu's throat...

With a SNAP of her jaws, and a loud, audible GULP, Giana's bulging form descended rapidly down her throat, bulging out the area above her abdomen before retracting into the creature's extradimensional stomach...

While Narry let out a content sigh, Giana's trip down the tight, moist, and incredibly dark tunnel of flesh was uncomfortable! It was humid, slimy, and stank of death... before she was deposited inside a darker, undulating stomach...
Giana Craig
Giana Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:25 am

Giana Craig wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Who dared to interrupt Nareau Enap in the middle of a meal! Looking down, the spider demoness saw a lesser arachnid had brought her another enticing meal clad in webbing. With Giana still struggling in her own maw, Nareau looked to the eight legged beast beneath her then back to its offering. Without a second thought, she drove a foreleg through its brain, piercing it as if a sickle brought down for execution. The ends of her legs were sharp enough to pierce steel, the feeble exoskeleton of this lowly being weak by comparison.

Giana squirmed, her meaty thighs flutter kicking visibly into the widening, slimy maw! "No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The red head cried, her voice becoming fainter, as her legs dipped down, vanishing into the abyss of Nareu's throat...

With a SNAP of her jaws, and a loud, audible GULP, Giana's bulging form descended rapidly down her throat, bulging out the area above her abdomen before retracting into the creature's extradimensional stomach...

While Narry let out a content sigh, Giana's trip down the tight, moist, and incredibly dark tunnel of flesh was uncomfortable! It was humid, slimy, and stank of death... before she was deposited inside a darker, undulating stomach...

Wraith watched with widened eyes as Giana's body was plucked up and gobbled down with little issue! She had no choice, poisoned or not, she had to act now!

She launched her fuma shuriken ahead of her, the large four bladed star wedging the maw of the beast open! Wraith leaped into view, leaping off the shoulder of the beast, before diving into the creature's maw head first! She wedged the throat open with her left elbow, her large breasts rolling across the warm, sticky tongue as she gazed down the throat, Gianna's body hadn't yet filled out the stomach just yet! "I gotta... make... amends!" She gasped, swinging out a sticky webbing of her own, the cord of which juuust missing her target! "NO!" She shouted, slamming her hand down on the throat, her wide hips and thighs kicking out the sides of the creature's maw as she debated if she should risk leaping down before the creature thrashed harder...
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobuko Runebone Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:36 am

The end of the spear shaft came down upon Nary's head, as a powerful, long leg kicked Wraith out of the creature's mouth!  "Get BACK!" Shouts the green figure who leaps off the screeching spider demon's head before landing in front of it!

Mine Depths 970b2134864926ab4c3f9227324ac587

A goblin with green skin, large gold eyes with black sclera stood before them. She had various spikes and horns across her body, namely her shoulders, elbows, and around her crown with outward pointed ears, similar to an elf's, and long, dark blue hair with center parted bangs, worn up in a high ponytail. She also possessed a rather ample bosom:

Mine Depths 08e23046b378a079cf04ffa3da3030f1

She was Gobuko Runebone, a hobgoblin who was close with the woman Nareau had just ingested! She stood with her spear at the ready, showing off her muscular build as she slams her spear against the stony ground!

Mine Depths Gobuko

"Get the others, and flee this place! I will save the red haired one, she is family of mine after all!" She explained, spinning her spear before rushing into battle with Nareau! She went right to work, jumping and dashing as Nary spun webs at her, the female spider demon spat acid and roared, causing debris to fall from the ceiling, but she deftly dodged her enemy's AOE attack! She vaulted upwards as the beast roared again, knowing there was only one way she'll be able to save Giana in time!

Slamming her spear between the giant spider demon's wide jaws, she kept them spread open thanks to her durable spear. Although it looked primitive, it was a glamor that was enchanted over one of Master Craig's old masterwork spears, which fit better with her current aesthetic. The jaws were slimy and wet, the tongue lapped at Gobu's six pack abs, as she effortlessly held firmly onto the shaft of her spear as the beast continued to thrash her head! She tied a rope to her waist and to the spear's shaft, then let go of the spear! The tongue, looping around the 5'5 Goblin's narrow waist, pulled the slender and sexy hobgoblin into her gullet, tossing her down head first!

GLURPH....!!!

An audible, slimy swallow resonated from the cavern, as a lump travelled down Nareau's neck before vanishing... All the while, her spear still held the jaws firmly above, and the reinforced rope began to slither down with Gobuko before it became taut...!

Mine Depths Stomach_study_by_meoshira_d6olnru-fullview

Inside, Gobuko rolls into a large, velvet colored stomach. Acidic fluid is up to her knees, but is weak given Narry's long slumber... Gobuko rises from the frothy fluids, and brushes back her long, midnight blue hair, blinking her bright golden eyes. "Her stomach still isn't active yet... I should hurry and find Giana quickly..." She told herself out loud. "Giana?" she called out, and began searching with her well trained eyes, trained to see in the absent of light. She could make out plenty of human bones, all female... but they were old, brittle ancient... "Giana?!" She called out louder in the cavernous stomach, the undulating walls tossing her about as she spots something floating along. It looked like a coffin, but she recalls the cocoon like shape of the women outside. "Giana!" Gobu raised her voice, attempted wading after her before the line went taut on her stomach! She looked back, and tugged on the line- but realized it was the end of the rope! "Damn... gonna have to forego safety precautions!" she spat, undoing the rope around her waist, and began wading after the floating Giana!
Gobuko Runebone
Gobuko Runebone
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down