Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Foyer

3 posters

Go down

Main Foyer Empty Main Foyer

Post  Lucius Hawkes Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:46 am

Lucius Hawkes, an officer with the Breland's International Police Consortium and Bounty units, sat in the overly cushioned chair impatiently. He had been led in by the butler, and was told to wait for Lady Busujima's arrival. The suspicious woman he was investigating, the very same Lady Shiori Busujima, had been of particular interest to the Chief and even the Beijio Public Service Agency, so much so the cute woman from the BPSA, Tsubaki Chiaki, was acting as his partner for this op. While he would distract the suspicious millionaire his partner would do some snooping around the manner and hopefully not get detected. They were to meet up again at Odawara Inn later to compare results... hopefully. As talented and easy on the eyes Chiaki is... its those talents I'm afraid of. Spies are a... peculiar bunch, and I wouldn't doubt it if she'd take the information and leave, or keep it for herself and her organization... He thought on a slight pessimistic note, the young man had been used to such betrayals so he was somewhat biased and jaded when it came to individuals like Tsubaki. ...On the other hand, even though she's got that librarian glare out of uniform... or rather in uniform I suppose, she probably open up more with a drink, food... perhaps we can go on a date? I'm stuck here till something pops up, I have money and time to burn in this foreign land. He pondered, and began shifting his thoughts back to his temporary partner, trying to block out his thoughts of his bounty partner, the equally lovely Lilith Yagami, who probably was up to no good somewhere in Breland... I hope Chiaki got in without raising any suspicion.

Lucius Hawkes
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Main Foyer Empty Re: Main Foyer

Post  Cian Kaine Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:31 pm

A man in a white elegant suit strode his way up to the manor, knocking on the door before the butler answered. The man, now revealed, waved with a smirk, his blue eyes flashing bright as he did. "Howdy!"

Main Foyer Ushiromiya_battler_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_momofukki__ca17cc6357e75d38863860bcb7b48686

He then, without further preamble, crossed the threshold of the building, forcing himself through the Butler's outstretched arm as if it wasn't there, the older man unable to keep him back. "Oh, I was invited," he says, turning his sharp blue eyes upon the servant- a flash of glowing crimson visible but vanished just as quickly. "-I assure you of that. I'm under authority to be here regardless..." He says, his smile seeming less sinister again before he turned his attention to the man sitting in the chair ahead of him, and noticed the Breland PD badge. "Ah you're here too for that?" He asked the man, ignoring the complaints of the staff, before one asked:

"Under who's authority?!"

He paused at this, hands in his suit pants pocket. "Under who? Why," He turned to the individual, reaching into his waist coat's pocket, and produced a cross which he pressed against the forehead of the butler. He closed his eyes and smiled. "The highest authority I know. Her authority." he says, before reopening his eyes. He let the cross fall against his chest, the pair of pistols slung under each arm as he turned to the other man. "I'm here like him. Investigating odd goin's on and such..." he smirked, glancing over his shoulder at the confused butler. "Hazorian Templar & Inquisitor, Father Cian Kaine... and I'd like some tea, two sugars a dash of creme thank you and be off with you sir, thank you kindly..." He says with a smile, before walking over to the opposite seat of the Breland officer, crossing his legs and leaning back into the comfortable chair. The 24 year old Cian whistled to himself, before 'shooing' off the staff. "Now now, hurry on and get this man a water while you're at it; we may as well have some service if your Mistress ain't comin' around yet."

Cian Kaine
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeana Kibara Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:20 am

[From here]

The double doors burst open, the 5'9 woman's heeled goth boots clanked upon the tile, a bag of groceries in her arms. Her silver eyes fell upon the 'visitors', and the staff who turned to the Chief Maid quickly bowed their heads and remained quiet in her presence. "...visitors?" She asked no one in particular, giving the two men a steely, silvery glare. Her lidded gaze directed to the man in the white suit, his holy Hazorian cross stirring... seething, loathing, hatred as he turned to her with a smile. She swiftly handed the groceries to one of the staff, a gardener who wasn't tasked with such things but it didn't matter as he took it and headed for the pantry near the kitchen, her eyes never leaving the Hazorian priest.

"...to what do we have the pleasure of your presence... gentlemen?" Zeana inquired, walking up to the pair of men, standing between them. She then leaned towards the red head, her nose almost touching his, her large breasts hanging and giving the letches a decent peek down her strapless blouse which jiggled like gelatin. Her lidded silver gaze glared deeply into the blue eyed stranger's, the Hazorian Priest was a troublesome interloper, and she did not concern herself for the other man... the priest wasn't something she encountered before, he wasn't exactly... normal. She felt distrustful of him most of all...

As their drinks arrived, Zeana skillfully took the platter without removing her intense gaze nor the knee which rested between the Priest's legs.. which any closer would have done some pain to his man parts! "...You look like a milk sopping tea drinker," she says, setting the tea cup on the arm rest of the priest's chair. "...you look forgettable. Water with lemon, sounds right for you." She says, handing the cold glass with its ice and lemon wedge to Lucius, placing it on the coaster on the nearby end table beside his right hand.

"...You're a Hazorian Priest, my mistress does not follow the teachings of the War Goddess of Light... your presence here is confusing. Irritating." She says that last bit furrowing her brows, her heavy lidded eyes making those silver eyes of hers appear like stainless steel needles as she squints at him distrustfully...
Zeana Kibara
Zeana Kibara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Kaine Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:47 pm

Zeana Kibara wrote:[From here]

The double doors burst open, the 5'9 woman's heeled goth boots clanked upon the tile, a bag of groceries in her arms. Her silver eyes fell upon the 'visitors', and the staff who turned to the Chief Maid quickly bowed their heads and remained quiet in her presence. "...visitors?" She asked no one in particular, giving the two men a steely, silvery glare. Her lidded gaze directed to the man in the white suit, his holy Hazorian cross stirring... seething, loathing, hatred as he turned to her with a smile. She swiftly handed the groceries to one of the staff, a gardener who wasn't tasked with such things but it didn't matter as he took it and headed for the pantry near the kitchen, her eyes never leaving the Hazorian priest.

"...to what do we have the pleasure of your presence... gentlemen?" Zeana inquired, walking up to the pair of men, standing between them. She then leaned towards the red head, her nose almost touching his, her large breasts hanging and giving the letches a decent peek down her strapless blouse which jiggled like gelatin. Her lidded silver gaze glared deeply into the blue eyed stranger's, the Hazorian Priest was a troublesome interloper, and she did not concern herself for the other man... the priest wasn't something she encountered before, he wasn't exactly... normal. She felt distrustful of him most of all...

As their drinks arrived, Zeana skillfully took the platter without removing her intense gaze nor the knee which rested between the Priest's legs.. which any closer would have done some pain to his man parts! "...You look like a milk sopping tea drinker," she says, setting the tea cup on the arm rest of the priest's chair. "...you look forgettable. Water with lemon, sounds right for you." She says, handing the cold glass with its ice and lemon wedge to Lucius, placing it on the coaster on the nearby end table beside his right hand.

"...You're a Hazorian Priest, my mistress does not follow the teachings of the War Goddess of Light... your presence here is confusing. Irritating." She says that last bit furrowing her brows, her heavy lidded eyes making those silver eyes of hers appear like stainless steel needles as she squints at him distrustfully...

Lesser men would have probably found themselves shrinking in their seat at such an obvious forward and aggressive advance this woman just performed. This wasn't a sexual tension thing, this was true loathing, Cian sensed and he only smiled. "Tea agrees with me better with cream, tea is better than drinking the water around here... which has a sour, almost... tainted taste. Oh, here I thought you were being rude with this personal space issue, but you were just bringing me flan, how thoughtful!" The man remarked, before his free hand reached up to one of those hanging breast, gripping the cool, malleable flesh in his free hand in a gentle yet rough manner. "Now... you may not have been informed, but we're here to speak with your Mistress, Lady Busujima. You lack the... qualities of that flower, but you're an even 8, maybe 7." He says, hand slipping behind the lace blouse where he was made aware of her nipple ring which he teased in front of the staff and bounty hunter without any care or emotion... only a cocky grin upon his devilish face.

Cian Kaine
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeana Kibara Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:22 am

The woman's brow twitched. "...you have a lot of gall Priest... you disgust me....." She grumbled, her silver eyes lidded and focused onto his as an anger vein pulsed the side of her head.
Zeana Kibara
Zeana Kibara
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cian Kaine Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Zeana Kibara wrote:The woman's brow twitched. "...you have a lot of gall Priest... you disgust me....." She grumbled, her silver eyes lidded and focused onto his as an anger vein pulsed the side of her head.

The man kept his smile, his hand rolling up her smooth powder white chest up to the key ring feature hanging off her neck, pulling the woman close so his face was against her left cheek. "Oh... the feelin's quite mutual leech..." He whispered into her ear... his tongue long and forked rolling across her cheek and tickled her ear in a perverse manner before withdrawing with a hiss. "I like to speak with the Lady of the house, before I tear you apart~" He hummed sweetly, before letting go of her choker.

"I have no excuse for what I did milady, I was kicked out of my home at a young age, still learning my manners. Now thank you for the tea, may I see the Lady now?" He asked, sitting back and sipping the tea which was brought to him.

Cian Kaine
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down