Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class Empty Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class

Post  Lulu Minaba Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:14 am

Lulu Minaba sat behind the desk, substituting again for the missing, flaky Doctor who normally ran this class. The white furred, Myobu Kitsune yawned as the bell rang and the other students began piling into the class. "Take a seat anywhere," she says to the crowd as she always did, knowing a few new students were opt to join for a lesson or two.
Lulu Minaba
Lulu Minaba
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class Empty Re: Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:34 am

Burt yawned, rubbing his sore neck after waking up in an inn an hour or so ago. He missed most of his classes, and his airship to Beijio, and also his excuse to be away. She didn't drain me of my blood... vampires heh. His one night stand with that busty vampire was worth it in the long run however. Instead of just hanging out in the cheap apartment or heavens above his house, he figured he'd attend at least his last class; a class he only took because he knew that the substitute teacher who was filling in the role for the better part of a year now. She was literally a foxy lady, and he couldn't help himself, especially when it came to Kitsune!

He had no idea what to expect from the class, it was his first time attending it since he added it to his curriculum. He wasn't so much a healer or medical professional, but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to pay attention a little to what could help him save his life in the future! Cuthburt's blue eyes fell upon the young woman in question, and he smiled. "Evenin'!" he called out, and took a seat near the front of the class. She was more pretty than he imagined! He sat there and waited for his fellow students to settle and the class to begin. He wondered if that guy he ran into would be joining them...

Rewind: Elliot and Cuthburt meet wrote:
"Aw... my neck is killing me... that was one hell of a hickey, I'll say-" Cuthburt yawned, before a young man with reddish brown hair bumped into him! "WAH!" Both went as they were jostled by their blows. "Oof, sorry, didn't see ya buddy." Burt yawned, wiping his eyes with his elbow, and helped the young man up.

The young man, Elliot Craig as he found out when they exchanged introductions, had told him he was the second person he bumped into that day. It could have been anyone's guess if it was Cuth being lethargic that caused the accident or Elliot was just accident prone? He still had his money on it being coincidental and both of them not looking where they were going upon taking a corner. He said he was heading to the same class and he offered to tag along but they must have gotten separated by the wave of students on the way. Hope he makes it... seems to be a decent enough fella. Which is to say, he's not overly priestly or an asshole like the few other guys I've met at this academy. That one Executioner? Formidable? He could eat a-

The bell cut off his thoughts, and he returned his attention to the class, and did a quick glance over to see if Elliot showed up.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class Empty Re: Dr. Kamura's Advanced Medicine and Healing Class

Post  Angelique LeBlanc Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:17 pm

Angelique was passing by the classroom's windows, and paused to observe the class currently in session. She was an executioner for the church, meant she hunted demons specifically for them. Her line of work, many died before they reached 30...

She was observing the new members of the class... wondering if any of them were going to become a blade of Hazoria's justice like herself, and her friend, Saika...

Angelique LeBlanc
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down