Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirandae’s Office and Class

+3
Tesshū Tanegashima
Justin Tangeshima
Mirandae Goldleaf
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mirandae’s Office and Class Empty Mirandae’s Office and Class

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Mirandae’s Office, a room that is more of a garden than a office, with hanging potted plants, vines and flowers used in her herbology sub-class she teaches alongside magic defense. The room is on the first floor, and is easily accessible to the Courtyard, where she often teaches students how to better handle their magical abilities defensively.

Mirandae Cyncilia Presmarius Aurendale Goldleaf, better approached as Professor Goldleaf or Mira by close friends, was finishing up her paperwork and was ready to check up on some of her missing students, whom she knew had been tardy as of late! Best find them and give them a personal lesson in failure to appear to my itinerary! she thought, sighing to herself as she stood up from her desk, holding her clipboard in one hand and left the gardenesque class to the hallways.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Mirandae’s Office and Class Empty Re: Mirandae’s Office and Class

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:31 pm

Justin was finished hanging with the other delinquents on the roof of the building, having incinerated his cigarette butts to ashes before heading back down into the university. He didn't see the reason behind this place, why his father would send him here? Granted, it wasn't all that bad. Just boring work that got in the way of him achieving his personal goal- becoming the next big thing in Beijio! His family had done much for the nation of Beijio in the past, but they weren't like the Busujima's... who were now on the defunct side of things these days, but he was talking about their Thunderbeast's with his favorite being Hiyori Busujima of the Era of World Conflict:

Mirandae’s Office and Class Image

He took a glance at the image, an copy of a copy of a photo supposedly taken of the Thunder Beast of Beijio in the 2282 era. Such a babe... if only I was born in that era, perhaps she wouldn't have vanished... He thought, blushing with lewd thoughts, before shrugging, slipping the photo back into his wallet. He was rounding the corner of the hall when he almost bumped into Ms. Goldleaf, and quickly began to swivel around on the balls of his feet, walking the way he came. Nope, avoiding that. Nope...
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Mirandae turned right, and spotted one of her frequently tardy fledglings! "Mister Tangeshima!" She exclaimed, swinging out an arm with her right hand and projected a barrier in front of him, the young man walking straight into it like a window! She held the barrier up, and approached him, her heeled boots clicking upon the tile as she swished her hips in an agitated manner upon approaching him. She took her free hand, gently tapping the clipboard onto his head, her eyes even with his since they were both the same height. "You've been avoiding my class for a week now, Justin. You know what happens when you're late to my class?" She asked, waiting for him to give her an excuse or some sort of bullshit answer, arms folded, her right boot tapping the tile impatiently.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:40 pm

He hears his name being called, and quickly picks up the pace, before hitting the barrier like an invisible wall, and winced, rubbing his nose. Shiiiit... that fucking hurt... He mentally grumbled. He slowly turned around, met with being tapped by Mirandae Goldleaf's clipboard, and impatient disposition. He blinked, glancing the older woman over briefly, realizing she was waiting for him to say something. "...you get expelled? Wonderful, I'll be going now..." he says, rubbing his neck, turning around and felt around for the barrier before he continued walking.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:44 pm

She reached out, and grabbed him by his right ear, tugging him back a little. "No, you get a personal lesson in hell, my hell, which is called aggressive one on one make up!" she explained, pulling him along by the ear, towards the courtyard, stammering her feet as she pushes the swinging metal door open to the sunny light of day. It was where she taught her class, it was wide open and free of any possible damage that could be incurred by the students or herself when she tested their abilities. Mr. Tangeshima was going to be getting a full weeks worth of lessons first hand, and his handsome, attractive feature's were not going to get him out of it!
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:48 pm

Justin winced, pretty sure that this kind of punishment was against the law these days as she began to yank him back by the ear! "Ow-ow! Hey isn't that illegal?!" he started, as she answered him about her advanced make up classes. "That sounds like a mouthful to me... couldn't you come up with something more, classy-ow!" He bitched, being dragged back outside, now into the courtyard where they would perform their magical abilities... but he didn't bother to show up. He was busy with other things, like flirting with girls, and trying not to fall asleep on the rooftop!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:23 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin winced, pretty sure that this kind of punishment was against the law these days as she began to yank him back by the ear! "Ow-ow! Hey isn't that illegal?!" he started, as she answered him about her advanced make up classes. "That sounds like a mouthful to me... couldn't you come up with something more, classy-ow!" He bitched, being dragged back outside, now into the courtyard where they would perform their magical abilities... but he didn't bother to show up. He was busy with other things, like flirting with girls, and trying not to fall asleep on the rooftop!

"Not at all, this is an academy for mercenaries after all, you're all adults, and... your father gave me permission to treat you differently. He said, "kick his ass into gear!", and I will do just that!" she says, throwing him forwards, causing him to stumble some paces away from her. She places her hands on her hips, and glances him over. "Since you failed to come to introduction last week, tell me about yourself, your magical abilities and your limits Mr. Tangeshima." She divulged.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:29 am

Mirandae Goldleaf wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin winced, pretty sure that this kind of punishment was against the law these days as she began to yank him back by the ear! "Ow-ow! Hey isn't that illegal?!" he started, as she answered him about her advanced make up classes. "That sounds like a mouthful to me... couldn't you come up with something more, classy-ow!" He bitched, being dragged back outside, now into the courtyard where they would perform their magical abilities... but he didn't bother to show up. He was busy with other things, like flirting with girls, and trying not to fall asleep on the rooftop!

"Not at all, this is an academy for mercenaries after all, you're all adults, and... your father gave me permission to treat you differently. He said, "kick his ass into gear!", and I will do just that!" she says, throwing him forwards, causing him to stumble some paces away from her. She places her hands on her hips, and glances him over. "Since you failed to come to introduction last week, tell me about yourself, your magical abilities and your limits Mr. Tangeshima." She divulged.

"Damn old man, not leaving his nose out of my..." He grumbled, rubbing his sore ear and turned around to face Mirandae. "...look, I get it. Your passionate about teaching, wanting to see us succeed or some crap. But I don't care. I don't have any limits, you see this confidence?" He asked, conjuring flames in his right hand, his left still inside his jacket pocket. "I don't need some piece of paper telling me I can hunt demons or punish idiots as a merc, its all a farce. There is nothing you can do to convince me to play along with your class, Professor."
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:30 am

"Don't you want to see yourself succeed? Get stronger, harness those flames to your maximum potential? Have you come across someone who can counter your abilities?" She challenged back.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:33 am

He closed his eyes, scoffing. "Again, I'm right where I want. I don't need someone like you to tell me I can do better, I can determine that for myself." he began, before his eyes half opened. "No, because there isn't anyone out there who can. You trying to challenge me Professor? Think you can handle the heat?" He asked, raising his flaming hand again, looking bored at the teach.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:42 am

She crossed her arms under her breasts, crossing one leg over the other and leaned back, while her right elbow pressed against her right breast, her index finger of her right hand tapping the corner of her mouth. "Hmm... you don't sound too confident to me, no. You definitely need this, even if you don't think you need it." She says, shrugging, her big blue eyes falling upon his face with a smirk. "Oh, honey, I've handled guys ten times hotter than you." She winked. "Not convinced? Take me on, and I'll show you your better. You know what? Show me you're not all talk and I'll give ya gift for your efforts, howsthat?" She asked, winking, hands now on her exposed hips and her head cocked to the right, her blond hair swaying behind her back.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:48 am

He lowers his hand, his flames extinguishing. "You got that right, I am better..." he scoffed, and began walking away. "Nah, pass... but if your dead set on testing me, I'll do it for a date." He says, turning to look back at her, over his shoulder with a sly smirk. "Romantic date, flowers, food, and whatever comes after. Today." He chuckled, knowing she wouldn't accept such ludicrous terms. He didn't want to be in this stupid university, so he didn't care if he stepped over boundaries. He chuckled, and began walking back inside.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 am

Mirandae blinked. "Seriously?" She sighed. Of course he would say something like that, all guys like him say that... to be fair though... Mr. Tangeshima needs a motivational shove to do something? Hmm... I guess then...

As he was walking away she raised her voice in a somewhat bored manner. "I suppose if that's what you want, sure. I'm free tonight." she says, pulling out her compact make up kick, applying gloss to her lips, checking her appearance in the small handheld mirror.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:10 am

Justin paused, and turned to face the teacher with a look of surprise. "You're pullin' my leg... you can't do that..." he blinked. "...can you?" He asked, now feeling a little shaken by Mirandae upping the ante.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:46 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin paused, and turned to face the teacher with a look of surprise. "You're pullin' my leg... you can't do that..." he blinked. "...can you?" He asked, now feeling a little shaken by Mirandae upping the ante.

She didn't look up from her mirror as she puckered her lips, spreading her gloss. "Nope, again, we're all adults here. Nothing in my contract states I can't date one of my students." She responded, before clapping the compact shut, and her big blue eyes turned to him, with a seductively playful liddedness to them. "But you're gonna have to show me some effort, true effort if you want to impress me. Fail to do so, and you'll lose your shot, stud~" She winked, before slipping her mirror away.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:55 am

He lidded his gaze. Granted, he was kidding before... but Ms. Goldleaf was.... pretty hot, for an instructor. He sighed, turning around. "I can go all out, but, no backing out then..." he says, turning to her, conjuring his flames, throughout his body, his body burning red as it licked the air like a bright sunburst! He lowered his shoulders, and rushed for the teacher, swinging a flurry of fiery fists at Mirandae!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:00 am

Mirandae's eyes gleamed with a hidden truth, that Mr. Tangeshima wasn't aware of... had he been attending his classes, he would have known though. She raised her arms, reading the young man's punches, blocking every single punch he threw at her, without flinching from his flames, catching his fist in his last punch! "Too slow!" She exhaled, swinging her left fist, imbued in flames, into his stomach, her flames more concentrated, throwing him several feet back!

She shook her head side to side. "Come now honey, you can't be going all out like that! Concentrate! I can read you like an open book, your flames are cold, got no emotion!" She says clapping her hands. "C'mon and actually try this time!"
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:11 am

Justin's eyes widened, being thrown back by the intense flames that scorched his shirt, sent him flying like a rocket booster's thrust! "ACk!" He spat, hitting the grass on his back, rolling backwards onto his feet, sitting up on one knee. "That was weird... it was like I just... punched myself..." he coughed, standing back up. He listened to her observations, and stood back up, fists raised. "...raaaah!" He he conjured a ball of flame in his right hand, his left hand pointing at her, marking her chest with his telekinetic path for the flames to travel, to mark her like a fire and forget missile. He tossed his fire ball, the flame shooting for her and would follow her path! He ran towards her all the while, his body in flames again, as he tried to swing his flames into her right side!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:21 am

Mira raised a brow at the fireball that was tracking her movement, but was focused on Justin's approach! As he came in with his fist, she swung out her arm, blocking and redirecting his fist, while her free hand grabbed the flames he had marked her for! She took the ball of flame in hand, and slammed it with a slapping motion across the right side of Justin's face! "You may wanna be more careful where you look, an observant person can tell where your aiming by looking at your eyes, honey~" She cooed, before slipping one long, sexy leg out beneath him, tripping him, before grabbing each of his wrists, crossing them across his chest forcefully before slamming her knee just above the belt! She leaned against him, her breasts squishing against his chest, her lips close to his right ear as she whispered: "You can't control your flames, if they're not your own." She then conjured fire across her own body, engulfing Justin with intense flames!

She held on tight, keeping him from escaping easily! "So, how do you get out of this? When your opponent has you helpless in their grasp? How long can you handle the heat? Lady Hiyori was able to handle the direct blasts from lightning, can you handle the inferno of a phoenix's fury?" She toyed, increasing the heat of the flames!
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:36 am

Justin was glad her knee hadn't been a little lower... but for the moment was at the mercy of her flames; his body felt like it was melting in the intense heat! He hissed, feeling the flames eat at him. He couldn't lose... not here, not to his own element! He fought back. He combined her flames with his own, to act like a shield against her flames! "I can do this... our divine flames are no different from the Busujima's thunder...! We're no different! We can rise to their level! I won't back down here!" He screamed, resisting Mira's grasp, and spreading his arms wide, their combined flames fanning out and growing more intense as he concentrated his flames to burn hotter than hers! If he did it right, he would burn out the fuel for her flames, essentially siphon the oxygen around her body and absorb it into his own flames!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:04 am

Mirandae let loose her secret weapon, reflecting his flames back at him at full force, the intensity of the flames were enough to become bright, but not quite white. The force was enough to cause the jet stream of flame to force Justin backwards again, and she let go at the last moment to let him fly! She clapped her hands. "Better... considering you've avoided classes for a week." She sighed, closing her eyes. "If you actually attended, you'd have known that you're teacher can mimic the magical abilities of her opponents, and she can use their magicks against them." She sighed again. "...Are you hurt?" She asked, reopening her eyes, stroking her chin as she glanced over to where he was.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:24 am

Mirandae Goldleaf wrote:Mirandae let loose her secret weapon, reflecting his flames back at him at full force, the intensity of the flames were enough to become bright, but not quite white. The force was enough to cause the jet stream of flame to force Justin backwards again, and she let go at the last moment to let him fly! She clapped her hands. "Better... considering you've avoided classes for a week." She sighed, closing her eyes. "If you actually attended, you'd have known that you're teacher can mimic the magical abilities of her opponents, and she can use their magicks against them." She sighed again. "...Are you hurt?" She asked, reopening her eyes, stroking her chin as she glanced over to where he was.

Justin had not moved more than a few inches... his body scalded and scorched, flames still surrounding his body like a thin veil. He hadn't felt something like that since his father... Tesshu Tangeshima was teaching him the divine flames. He winced, shook in place, and slowly faded his flames. "I've... had worse..." He panted, his body coated in a sheen of sweat, his uniform blotched with soot here and there. He held his position, legs apart, arms spread, his long bangs dripping as they hung over his eyes. "You know that explains things... clearly. You're not a member of our clan, but you were able to wield our divine flame... it was intense, I think even my dad would have trouble facing you Ms. Goldleaf..." He sighed, doing his best not to fall on his knees after taking in so much heat and fire. She sapped the energy, the oxygen out of my blood with that attack... by the Gods, that was intense as hell...but Dad, heh... his are still hotter. But... if mom found him fighting a pretty girl, she'd get jealous... then dad would just be toast in multiple ways. He thought, gulping dryly. "I'll be ready again in a minute..." He explained.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:34 am

Mirandae’s Office and Class Mirandae

"Well well, you still stand! You're either very stubborn or dedicated... or a mix of both." She says, observing him upon the flames dying down. She however felt as though they've had enough, and didn't want to push him to the brink of death. "Well you did say that you were confident in your own abilities, but you can also clearly see you have much to work on. You can do so much more if you come to class, and observe the lesson with your own eyes." She says, reaching out and tapped his nose in a playful manner. She had to admit... in spite of his arrogance, he was almost cute. If only he didn't blow hot air out of his ass and put more effort into his abilities...

Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:35 am

"A real enemy would not give you a minute's reprieve son. Thats a lesson you will have to learn if you really want to believe you are ready for whats out there, waiting for you" came a gruff yet familiar voice. And just like that, a man dressed in olive drab robes appeared from beneath the shade of a nearby tree, stroking his beard, watching the two with fierce intent.

"I thank you for informing me of this Ms.Goldleaf. It seems my son still has not learned the most important lessons yet." His eyes drifted towards his son, and disappointment, mixed with fear, and some hope crossed his wrinkled features.

Mirandae’s Office and Class GyVCEEq

"Justin, do you know why you are here? Why I have sent you to this school?" Tesshu asked his son.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:53 am

"I can still fight," he says, reaching out for his teacher. "I'm--" he paused when he hears the familiar voice. He turns to the sight of the hulking man, a man who was a Royal Guard of the Empress' court, and the current head of the Tangeshima clan. "Father..." He blinked, his hand lowering before he bowed respectfully to the Noble, his father and sensei. "...to expand my horizons, sir." he says, in a low voice, his eyes at his father's feet. "To ready myself for the wide world thats out there... father, I can handle it, I can do this..." He started, his body shaking from a mix of nerves and the aftermath of having his flames reflected back at him.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next