Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirandae’s Office and Class

+3
Tesshū Tanegashima
Justin Tangeshima
Mirandae Goldleaf
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirandae’s Office and Class

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:28 am

Tesshu was obviously not pleased that Tsubo had passed out and Justin had walked away. "Kids these days have no stamina...." he muttered, but he laid Tsubo gently on the grass and turned to Ms.Goldleaf. "Ms.Goldleaf, I believe this is your department for now. When the day is over, can you inform them to come home. I need to prepare the shrine, talk to my wife, and pack for the trip to Scardia."

Tesshu then walked away from the school grounds to depart via car back to the Fire temple.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:33 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:Justin glanced down when he spotted the purple hair and large, yellow, cat-like eyes staring up at him. He seen the young woman before... she looked like an elf with her pointy ears, but she had a pair of fangs and those cat like eyes which left many who questioned Neko's appearance with only more questions. Justin however couldn't care less, she seemed normal to him... save when she got agitated. He'd seen her throw a couple of guys his size, and far more muscular around like a ragdoll. Supposedly the rumors state she grew up on the streets, and it could clearly be seen in the manner she fought- like a survivor. However, the two hadn't had much interaction, save a few times they ate lunch on the roof coincidentally when he was smoking with the other delinquent applicants to the University.

Her invitation to walk with her however made him give a cursory glance back to his father and brother- the latter of which looked like he was on the verge of falling asleep. He looked back to her and nervously smiled. "Sure! I'd be dumb to decline the company of a lovely lady," he says, half bowing mockingly, before leaning close. "-lead the way, quick! Before my father notices...!" He whispered, looking a bit forlorn. Dad's lecture might extend to me, and I really don't need a refresher... nor am I going to try and translate it to Tsubo! He thought, before stepping into the hall. "lead the way!" He finished.

Neko blinked at Justin's odd request. "Hmm?" She blinked again, before smiling. "Awesome," she answered, taking his arm and pulled him along. "Its not that far of a walk thankfully, so you won't be missing for too long." She giggled, tugging him along and lead him further down the hall. Standing around 5'7, she was a few inches shorter than Justin, but it made it perfect level for him to walk side by side, with her arm looped around his her right hand resting upon his left arm's elbow. "I see Ms. Goldleaf introduced you to her make up class, how'd ya fare?" She asked, making small talk.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:44 am

"I'd say it was academic." he says, looking somewhat annoyed, sighing. "My abilities were... less than desirable, but things got complicated when the old man and sparkless brat arrived." He sighed, when he turned to Neko who was hugging his arm, pulling him along. He smirked. "It wasn't so bad though... kinda mind opening, and I guess this means I have to train a little harder." He chuckled.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:"I'd say it was academic." he says, looking somewhat annoyed, sighing. "My abilities were... less than desirable, but things got complicated when the old man and sparkless brat arrived." He sighed, when he turned to Neko who was hugging his arm, pulling him along. He smirked. "It wasn't so bad though... kinda mind opening, and I guess this means I have to train a little harder." He chuckled.

"Well duh, just because you think you can, doesn't mean you will, not without properly training or preparing. You gotta step up your game if you wanna survive in this cruel world." She says with a sigh, tugging him along to one of the exits.

[to here]
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:25 am

Blood dripped down the walls and ceiling of the hollow chamber in which Tsubo woke to. No courtyard, no brother or father, the burning of his feet had vanish as did the dull roar of the combat high which always flowed through his system when his life was on the line. Somewhere perhaps between life and death he stood on the verge on the brink, on the very edge of something beyond reality. His eyes burnt with fire, a raging inferno of potential pyromancy concentrating within the eyes as they shifted left and right, up and down, crawling all about. His legs squirmed with the urge to run and blaze a trail throughout the world, a fiery path of destruction the likes of Galiavan had ne'er seen in an eon. Life pulsed in and out through the fires of his eyes as he stared blindly at the bloody walls the seemed to pulse in time with the beat of the life he felt all around him.

His scales crawled from the blood and flesh prison which surrounded him, one he had known for years, only catching glimpses of the outside world from time to time, there was no escaping his living prison but on occasion he could crawl on the outer wall of his prison and glare at that which he could not touch and feel, taste and devour. Flesh and blood he was denied the pleasure of consuming... The fire within his eyes flared with anger and hate

Tsubo gasps for air as his eyes flicked open wide, the dream again, that nightmare which consumed him day and night, the one thing he ran from, the truth , the fear, the nightmare of that beast restrained within... within where.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Takamura Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Blood dripped down the walls and ceiling of the hollow chamber in which Tsubo woke to.  No courtyard, no brother or father, the burning of his feet had vanish as did the dull roar of the combat high which always flowed through his system when his life was on the line.  Somewhere perhaps between life and death he stood on the verge on the brink, on the very edge of something beyond reality.  His eyes burnt with fire, a raging inferno of potential pyromancy concentrating within the eyes as they shifted left and right, up and down, crawling all about.  His legs squirmed with the urge to run and blaze a trail throughout the world, a fiery path of destruction the likes of Galiavan had ne'er seen in an eon.  Life pulsed in and out through the fires of his eyes as he stared blindly at the bloody walls the seemed to pulse in time with the beat of the life he felt all around him.  

His scales crawled from the blood and flesh prison which surrounded him, one he had known for years, only catching glimpses of the outside world from time to time, there was no escaping his living prison but on occasion he could crawl on the outer wall of his prison and glare at that which he could not touch and feel, taste and devour.  Flesh and blood he was denied the pleasure of consuming...  The fire within his eyes flared with anger and hate

Tsubo gasps for air as his eyes flicked open wide, the dream again, that nightmare which consumed him day and night, the one thing he ran from, the truth , the fear, the nightmare of that beast restrained within... within where.

Towering above him, looking down with lidded purple eyes, was a student-teacher of the University who assisted in both Demon Hunting and Spiritual Sealing. Her long, nodachi was leaning across her shoulder as she stared down at the kid who was sleeping in the grass. "Oi," she began, lowering the scabbard, lifting him up by his coat like a hobo with their sack, and began carrying him off! "The dorm's are meant for sleeping, take a nap there." She says in a bored tone, blushing slightly as she carried him off.

Akira Takamura
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:02 am

Thump...

Thump thump...

Ugh, a grunt escapes his lips as he is hoisted up into the air, still wrapped in the living nightmare words slip out of his mouth as he is carried off.

Pa, why do you smell like cheap hookers and vasoline?

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Akira Takamura Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:56 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Thump...  

Thump thump...

Ugh, a grunt escapes his lips as he is hoisted up into the air, still wrapped in the living nightmare words slip out of his mouth as he is carried off.

Pa, why do you smell like cheap hookers and vasoline?

She raised a brow at this, the young man was likely asleep again. "I have no comment about that.." she mumbled back, carrying him off to the dorms.

Akira Takamura
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukine Fuyuki Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:30 am

Yukine cowered away, as Justin came close by, and poked her head out...watching as Neko made off with him. She frowned. She wished it was that easy for her... then Justin's arm would be around hers...

She sighed, pulling bangs behind her ears, gathered her books and continued. She paused as Akira walked by with Tsubo, slumbering, in tow. She watched her disperse and then continued on, perhaps she would check up on Komako, a friend of hers...
Yukine Fuyuki
Yukine Fuyuki
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4