Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+16
The Countess
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Agana
Saeko
Kira
Anastasia Faizland
Katsumi
Hannah Rousseau
Jac Nuevella
Satori
Haruka Sanada
Celestine
Wolf
Sango Sigara
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 5 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Finn Lachdanan wrote:"Well were ya? Watching up there as we quarrel?" He looked at the man, frowning. "Me very name is the reason why I lie. Please don't say it out loud. I don't need another sell sword to challenge me. I'm awfully tired of fighting them." he says continuing his pace while the odd non-man followed him. He half closed his eyes, chuckling. "I... wasn't going to keep her blade. I didn't know it was hers till she brought up heirlooms. I'm... just a creature of self destruction." he says with a sigh, looking down at her blade, seeing an unfamiliar crest imprinted on it. He glanced at the creature's unique blade and raised a brow. "I guess that would make it easier to not lose things. Again, I wasn't stealing it, I found it. People who are dead don't need what they've lost. Again, at the time I didn't know it was hers. In the end I wasn't going to keep it. She's... you know! Attractive. Intriguing. I need not explain meself..." He says with a confident smirk then frowned. "If what she said was true, she and I are more alike than she thinks. Its why I'm chasing her. Not only for me locket, but to make things right." he explained.

"No..." the archangel answered the first accusation.

"Why? Did yo do dishonorable things? Evil things? Why would mortals hunt eachother? Are your kind not unified?" teh stranger had asked, then looked a little saddened, yet sheepish. "Forgive me, I am an Archangel warrior who fights the Hell Horde. this is the first time I have been sent to intervene in the mortal realms and I am unused to mortal ways of thinking. You are all strange to me."

"If you believed her... then you should not have taunted her, and simply gave her back her heirloom. She could have used your kindness more than your... humor, especially in her condition and what she had been through before your very eyes. Now, a stranger she does not know holds her blade, and for you, a stranger you do not know holds your locket. A confluence perhaps?" Then, the angelic being frowned. "I sense a deep pain within that girl that she tries to hide behind the facade of brave bravado. She is shunned by her people because of a dishonorable deed her forbears made. And for that, she is scorned and ostracised by many here... Punished for a sin she had no hand in comitting. It gnaws at her. Back in my home, if an Angel falls, that angel's offspring who stay with us in Heaven are not shunned or punished. We care for our people regardless of their parents choice. A child should never be punished for the deeds of the parents, and likewise, no parent should be held responsible for the choices of the children when they come of age. Each individual's worth is determined by their own choices... That is the way of things."

Finn chuckled. "I do dishonorable things everyday boyo. I like to say I'm morally grey. No... its because my Grandfather kept the peace, kept unity. There are others of me country who may not agree with that. There are some in me hometown who do. They keep the sellswords out." He shrugged, keeping his pace.

Upon talking about his methods of wanting to bed with her he shrugged. "Perhaps. As I said before, I'm a creature of self destruction. Heh, half the human race is. But I question yer claim. I sense the pain yes, but... she's got a killer's eyes." He says pausing, looking around for the direction where she may have ran off. "We have a sayin', 'Sins of the Father'. Not many are willin' to trust someone who killed their King, Emperor. That extends to the family. 'Obviously the Kingslayer's family had something to do with it', throw them in the mix. 'He's not showin' his face? Bring his daughter out, we'll hang her for hiding her treasonous father, send her boy to the capital...'" He says his tone cold and his eyes distant. He doesn't say much for a while and then sighs. "When a tree bears bad fruit, people tend to hack it away." he says with a wry grin.

Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn chuckled. "I do dishonorable things everyday boyo. I like to say I'm morally grey. No... its because my Grandfather kept the peace, kept unity. There are others of me country who may not agree with that. There are some in me hometown who do. They keep the sellswords out." He shrugged, keeping his pace.  

Upon talking about his methods of wanting to bed with her he shrugged. "Perhaps. As I said before, I'm a creature of self destruction. Heh, half the human race is. But I question yer claim. I sense the pain yes, but... she's got a killer's eyes." He says pausing, looking around for the direction where she may have ran off. "We have a sayin', 'Sins of the Father'. Not many are willin' to trust someone who killed their King, Emperor. That extends to the family. 'Obviously the Kingslayer's family had something to do with it', throw them in the mix. 'He's not showin' his face? Bring his daughter out, we'll hang her for hiding her treasonous father, send her boy to the capital...'" He says his tone cold and his eyes distant. He doesn't say much for a while and then sighs. "When a tree bears bad fruit, people tend to hack it away." he says with a wry grin.

"Then you will be judged for them too, when your time comes..." the stranger answered Finn's claim of grey morality. "Hmmm, your mortal ability of choice seems to have created a lot more problems than it solves... I'll investigate that phenomena in my own time, but my initial impressions would demand I report such findings directly to the One Above All, and suggest he take that ability away. And yet... I sense that it is an integral part of your creation... I do not claim to understand this concept."

The archangel merely shook his head and raised his hand towards the sky, and when he did, an immense shockwave of golden light washed from his hand in every direction. The wave swept over the city like a tidal wave, and everywhere it touched, people were healed of their wounds and illnesses... not just from the dragon attack, but all pre existing ailments...

"We believe in judging each individual for their own actions... Because those are their choice alone. And that alone determines their value as a person, not whom they are linked to. It is the only true judge of a soul." the angel spoke as he lowered his hand. "Be well,... sir. other regions of this planet demand my attention." he spoke, before he became a bright ball of light, and took off.
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Finn chuckled. "I suppose I will one of these days. We all carry our weight." As he watched the Angel do some fancy trick. At first, he thought he was helping him find Saeko. But when he turned into a ball of light and took off skyward, Finn stood there dumbfounded, jaw agape. "Bloody wanker..." He closed his eyes and chuckled with his hands on his hips. He shook his head and decided to track her down the old fashioned way.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:37 pm

a voice filled Finn's mind, the Angel was still present. "I heard that, you know." he said.

"If you are worrying about the woman, do not worry... I believe she plans to let you "sweat on it" for a day or two, whatever that means. But she does not intend to sell off your locket. She will trade it for her sword. I can see her now, but I am unsure if I should have you two reunite right now... you are both agitated with the other."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:13 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:a  voice filled Finn's mind, the Angel was still present. "I heard that, you know." he said.

"If you are worrying about the woman, do not worry... I believe she plans to let you "sweat on it" for a day or two, whatever that means. But she does not intend to sell off your locket. She will trade it for her sword. I can see her now, but I am unsure if I should have you two reunite right now... you are both agitated with the other."

Finn smirked. "Good." He says out loud, under his breath. He didn't have the luxury to wait till Saeko was willing to meet with him, but he'd pick up her trail in a while. With the civilians no longer injured and in need of medical help, he decided to look for the swordswoman's sheath. May as well deliver her the weapon in tact. So the Busujima and Lachdanan Clans have a lot in common. He thought, as he began his search.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm

(OOC: LOL happy birthday again Finn Razz Coincidence I post here xD)

The Countess appeared from the shadows of the alley which crossed two dilapidated oriental buildings. She removed the hood that obscured her eyes, and looked out to the remnants of the battle. "Seems I missed the show... how unfortunate." she says softly, referring to the Dragoness that had caused havoc. She was minutes late to arriving, as business had brought her elsewhere... before she could arrive.

She glanced about the scene. Blood was thick in the air, but there was also that sense of hope and purity now that the Golden Knight purified the area. She was lucky to arrive after he 'blessed' the district, or she may have become an ash pile, considering.

She steps out of the confinement of shelter, and walks the streets. She notices a rather finely crafted blade scabbard upon the muddy road, and picks it up with an inspective glance. "Seems to be of Noble make. Some pretty blade is missing its housing." she says to herself, a trait she never out grown in her 400 years it seemed. She shrugs, pocketing the scabbard as she investigates the scene.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 pm

The Countess wrote:(OOC: LOL happy birthday again Finn Razz Coincidence I post here xD)

The Countess appeared from the shadows of the alley which crossed two dilapidated oriental buildings. She removed the hood that obscured her eyes, and looked out to the remnants of the battle. "Seems I missed the show... how unfortunate." she says softly, referring to the Dragoness that had caused havoc. She was minutes late to arriving, as business had brought her elsewhere... before she could arrive.

She glanced about the scene. Blood was thick in the air, but there was also that sense of hope and purity now that the Golden Knight purified the area. She was lucky to arrive after he 'blessed' the district, or she may have become an ash pile, considering.

She steps out of the confinement of shelter, and walks the streets. She notices a rather finely crafted blade scabbard upon the muddy road, and picks it up with an inspective glance. "Seems to be of Noble make. Some pretty blade is missing its housing." she says to herself, a trait she never out grown in her 400 years it seemed. She shrugs, pocketing the scabbard as she investigates the scene.

((OOC: Thanks!))

Finn continued searching for the damn scabbard. He felt it was necessary to have the blade complete with sheath before he'd return it to Saeko. Has to be somewhere around here... I hope it didn't become kindling for dragons fire... He thought, when he glanced up and saw a woman from behind walking about the muddy streets. Tight black leather and lace, he could make out the wonderful contours of her ass before his eyes were cast upon the red and gold empty sheath she carried. Wait... that shape and length... That has to be it! He smiled, ecstatic that he found the damn thing already. Still though, he had to make sure that it was the right scabbard.

He paced himself, making his way over to the woman, tapping her shoulder to get her attention. "Excuse me milady, but ya wouldn't mind lettin' me slip my sword into your sheath, would ya?" he asked bluntly.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm

The Countess felt someone tapping her shoulder, and slowly turned to face the young man. "Hm?" she hummed, wondering what he wanted.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
He paced himself, making his way over to the woman, tapping her shoulder to get her attention. "Excuse me milady, but ya wouldn't mind lettin' me slip my sword into your sheath, would ya?" he asked bluntly.

She stared at him for a few moments without saying a word. Her crimson eyes scanning him over once. A cute kid, had to be in his twenties or almost as such, a Scardian too telling from his weaponry. She looked from his eyes to the street and glanced for snickering school boys or drunken fools who could've put him up to this... rather forward proposition! She didn't even know the youth's name! She silently returned her gaze to the young man, giving him an inquisitive look and raised a brow while leaning with her wrists upon her wide waist. I give it to the kid, he's got confidence... She internally voiced. She hadn't been with a man in... perhaps, 100 years? This young man would be her first in a long while. She still couldn't fill the void Regis left in her heart, but that was the price of continuing the fight for the council.

She giggled, shaking her head from side to side. She stepped forward, looking evenly into his eyes as her scent washed over him; the sweet scent of cherry blossoms. "You're cute boy. But I think you're a little young for me." She says, reaching out with her free hand, looking at his jacket's sleeve which she plucked with her fingers. "But I've made some exceptions in the past...However, you do realize I'm not a geisha, do you?" She asked, looking him in the eyes again, removing her pinched fingers from his jacket and rubbed the wet substance between her gloved fingers. Someone got close to the dragon here.. She thought, turning her eyes back to her fingers, continuing to rub the sticky fluid.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 pm

The Countess wrote:
The Countess felt someone tapping her shoulder, and slowly turned to face the young man. "Hm?" she hummed, wondering what he wanted.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:

She stared at him for a few moments without saying a word. Her crimson eyes scanning him over once. A cute kid, had to be in his twenties or almost as such, a Scardian too telling from his weaponry. She looked from his eyes to the street and glanced for snickering school boys or drunken fools who could've put him up to this... rather forward proposition! She didn't even know the youth's name! She silently returned her gaze to the young man, giving him an inquisitive look and raised a brow while leaning with her wrists upon her wide waist. I give it to the kid, he's got confidence... She internally voiced. She hadn't been with a man in... perhaps, 100 years? This young man would be her first in a long while. She still couldn't fill the void Regis left in her heart, but that was the price of continuing the fight for the council.

She giggled, shaking her head from side to side. She stepped forward, looking evenly into his eyes as her scent washed over him; the sweet scent of cherry blossoms. "You're cute boy. But I think you're a little young for me." She says, reaching out with her free hand, looking at his jacket's sleeve which she plucked with her fingers. "But I've made some exceptions in the past...However, you do realize I'm not a geisha, do you?" She asked, looking him in the eyes again, removing her pinched fingers from his jacket and rubbed the wet substance between her gloved fingers. Someone got close to the dragon here.. She thought, turning her eyes back to her fingers, continuing to rub the sticky fluid.

Finn blinked as the crimson eyed woman seemed to simply stare at him for a while. What? Do I still have Dragon guts on me or something? His eyes widened as the woman stepped closer, her clean scent of cherry blossoms somewhat intoxicating yet also pungent. He blinked at her response. "Thanks...?" He blinked again, watching her yank at his jacket, inspecting the filthy that had splashed over him while explaining to him she wasn't one of the geisha from the red light district. "W-wait, what?! No, I-" he paused. Now looking at her, she did sorta resemble one with all the pale makeup and overuse of blush in the odd fantastical manners many of the geisha were famous for. He chuckled. "Ah, well excuse me for jumpin' the gun like that, but as compelling as you are..." he reached out for her other hand, clasping the sheath she carried. He shook it and then raised the double edged blade he still had in his hand. "I... was meanin' literally." he smiled.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Across the other side of the main road, atop a small building, stood a black cloaked Wraith. The creature seemed to be observing events. "Huh... the traitor'sssssss daughter reemerged after all thisssssss time. Ironic that it occurred where an archangel touchessssss down on thissssss planet. Sssstill... Sssssshe and the Busssssuzzzima woman cannot meet with Edgar while trapped within thisssss cccccity of sssssin." the Wraith surmised. "Perhassssss then, I sssssshould ssssspeeed them along? With Malthael here, having him encounter Ed meanssssss we may be able to move forward with preparationsssss for fighting Verial before long...."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:52 pm

The Countess blinked, and upon seeing the silver coated blade sharply took a step back. Crap... that was close. She thought. She still had to head into Scardia to look for Tessa Deathcaller afterall. That psychic message she sent to the guild was... troubling. She still needed to be whole in order to investigate that matter. She suddenly felt a familiar cold chill run up her spine. It was like the time she returned to her office as a human, only to find a Keropin there who made her its lunch for a few hours. She was still lucky to have been able to cut out of it with a high heel, but it made a horrid mess of all the rooms while she struggled. It happened again when she was blinded by Lucretia, when Regis was killed. It happens when one of those freaks in black are observing or fighting... could they truly be back then? The Spires were just as they said, but... She then looked back to the boy and raised a brow. "I... see." She hands him the sheath. "I assumed you had approached with dishonorable thoughts. Forgive me for judging you sir." she says bowing politely to him.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:02 pm

The Countess wrote:She then looked back to the boy and raised a brow. "I... see." She hands him the sheath. "I assumed you had approached with dishonorable thoughts. Forgive me for judging you sir." she says bowing politely to him.

He smirked. "Not this time bird, but no need for an apology." he says taking the Beijionese woman's sheath and combined it with Saeko's blade. Slowly easing it in, the blade clinked once he slid it all the way through. "Ah! It fits!" he exclaimed in triumph. He looked back to the woman and smiled. "By Corveyus' luck you found it. I thought it would have been burned to a crisp." He says this, before noticing the woman seemed to be preoccupied. He took a moment to get a feel for the wane in attention, before he glanced over his shoulder. "Somethin' I'm missin' out on?" He asked.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Even as the pair conversed on the street below, the Archangel, known to the Wraith as malthael, appeared behind said Wraith, once again clad in his gleaming golden armor. "Why are you here, shade of a dead traitor?" demanded the Seraph as he walked towards the undead servant of the Horde with his righteous fury pulsating his killing intent like a tidal force of pressure directly at the Wraith himself until they stood less than a foot apart. The angel's gleaming form contrasting to the shadowy cloaks and robes, and the smoke blackened armor the Wraith was clad in.

The two old enemies stared eachother down, as the Seraph waited impatiently for the Wraith's reply, his gauntleted hand clenching and unclenching repeatedly, waiting to summon his sword, and judge the creature before him.
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 am

The Wraith stared down the Archangel with baleful intent of it's own, but did not retaliate to the Seraph's taunt.

"Malthael. I am not here to fight... I am merely but the messenger. I have delivered my message to the Preissssstessss in the Palacccccce. But, I alssssso have a messsssage for you. Edgar hassssss arrived, and the Void Dragon isssss awoken. Your sssisssster hasssss ccccceased hossssstilitiesssss, a graver threat loomsssssss now... That isssss all"

The Wraith, having completed it's task, walked past Malthael, who remained standing there,, frozen still. "There issss not much time left in any world now.... I wasssss not privvy to what happened with that monssssster the firsssst time, but if the ssssstories I've heard are accurate, then neither ssssside, light or darknessss can defeat him alone..." And with those parting words, the Wraith became the black smoke form, and drifed into the clouds before disappearing.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:57 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
The Countess wrote:She then looked back to the boy and raised a brow. "I... see." She hands him the sheath. "I assumed you had approached with dishonorable thoughts. Forgive me for judging you sir." she says bowing politely to him.

He smirked. "Not this time bird, but no need for an apology." he says taking the Beijionese woman's sheath and combined it with Saeko's blade. Slowly easing it in, the blade clinked once he slid it all the way through. "Ah! It fits!" he exclaimed in triumph. He looked back to the woman and smiled. "By Corveyus' luck you found it. I thought it would have been burned to a crisp." He says this, before noticing the woman seemed to be preoccupied. He took a moment to get a feel for the wane in attention, before he glanced over his shoulder. "Somethin' I'm missin' out on?" He asked.

She turned to the young man and shrugged answering his last question. "I suppose you are. Its unfortunate I misjudged you really, I was in the mood for some excitement. You're loss." she says reversing the situation now as she walks away with a curious, playful grin.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:23 am

The Countess wrote:
Finn Lachdanan wrote:

She turned to the young man and shrugged answering his last question. "I suppose you are. Its unfortunate I misjudged you really, I was in the mood for some excitement. You're loss." she says reversing the situation now as she walks away with a curious, playful grin.

Finn blinked. His luck seemed to be having the runs, as he apparently missed another opportunity. "Are-are ya havin' a go at me?" he chuckled, following after her. He thought he saw her smile a mischievous grin and decided to play back. "I didn't thank ya for finding the scabbard. Let me pay ya back for it." he offered. "The name's..." he paused, before breathing. "Finn." he admitted.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

The Countess paused, turning to face him she held her arm under her breasts to prop up her right elbow. Her right hand parted her raven black and dyed red bangs, her large glowing red eyes glancing into his grey eyes intently:

Main Street - Page 5 Qkl0bs8aynxy_by_rachelrenston-dbnuq33

"Perhaps... tis but a bit of wood and gold, finely crafted bit of wood, but wood nonetheless. It means more for the person you're trying to impress than you or I." she says with a small grin. "Finn eh? So a Scardian of the North then? Where its less harsh and the sea breeze is cool and soothing. The Isle of Teronia is not far from the Northern Coast if I recall." she says trying to pinpoint his origin. From his gear though, it was clear that Mythgarde was the culprit.

She smiled. "You can call me Countess, Finn. If you wish to entertain me, then follow if you wish. I don't plan to stay in this city for too long. Business takes me to, coincidentally enough, your homeland." she says, turning away from him. Her metallic blades on her back shimmered in their crossed fashion, being held to her back by leather and steel bits. Her ass swayed left and right with her movement. She turned to him over her shoulder with her gleaming red eyes. "Well? Don't be shy now. I don't bite." She smirked with her blood red lips, glancing him up and down before turning her head straight once more. She continued to walk towards the direction of the Oritsu Inn. They had a nice bar area there, if she recalled.
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:09 pm

The Countess wrote:The Countess paused, turning to face him she held her arm under her breasts to prop up her right elbow. Her right hand parted her raven black and dyed red bangs, her large glowing red eyes glancing into his grey eyes intently:

Main Street - Page 5 Qkl0bs8aynxy_by_rachelrenston-dbnuq33

"Perhaps... tis but a bit of wood and gold, finely crafted bit of wood, but wood nonetheless. It means more for the person you're trying to impress than you or I." she says with a small grin. "Finn eh? So a Scardian of the North then? Where its less harsh and the sea breeze is cool and soothing. The Isle of Teronia is not far from the Northern Coast if I recall." she says trying to pinpoint his origin. From his gear though, it was clear that Mythgarde was the culprit.

She smiled. "You can call me Countess, Finn. If you wish to entertain me, then follow if you wish. I don't plan to stay in this city for too long. Business takes me to, coincidentally enough, your homeland." she says, turning away from him. Her metallic blades on her back shimmered in their crossed fashion, being held to her back by leather and steel bits. Her ass swayed left and right with her movement. She turned to him over her shoulder with her gleaming red eyes. "Well? Don't be shy now. I don't bite." She smirked with her blood red lips, glancing him up and down before turning her head straight once more. She continued to walk towards the direction of the Oritsu Inn. They had a nice bar area there, if she recalled.

He was both impressed and terrified of the woman seeing through him. Please by the love of the twelve not be another angel in disguise... he thought, finding it eerie how she too could know so much, especially so concerning Saeko's blade. He blinked at her curious name, changing the subject suddenly after bringing up his homeland and Teronia. "Countess?" he echoed, blinking again. He went by his middle name with Saeko to avoid trouble, he wondered if this woman was the same as him. On one hand he needed a place to stay for the night. He wasn't going to leave without his mother's necklace... The other hand, he felt an odd sense of foreboding with this woman suddenly.

He plastered on a grin nonetheless, and chuckled. "Ya know, all the lass's who say that line tend to leave the sorest hickeys. Jus' sayin'." he says following the woman close.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Countess Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
He plastered on a grin nonetheless, and chuckled. "Ya know, all the lass's who say that line tend to leave the sorest hickeys. Jus' sayin'." he says following the woman close.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him along. "Heh, this way lover boy." she joked, leading him towards the Oritsu Inn.

(moving to Oritsu)
The Countess
The Countess
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 pm

[from here]

Neko lead Justin away from the University grounds, into the main street area with a bit of chatter between them as they walked. "I mean," she continued. "you can do more than just conjure a ball of flame, right? Its not that impressive alone, you've got to have a creative bone in there somewhere, right?" She asked, glancing him over with golden eyes.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Neko wrote:[from here]

Neko lead Justin away from the University grounds, into the main street area with a bit of chatter between them as they walked. "I mean," she continued. "you can do more than just conjure a ball of flame, right? Its not that impressive alone, you've got to have a creative bone in there somewhere, right?" She asked, glancing him over with golden eyes.

Justin had a lidded glare, his annoyance of the echo of Miss Goldleaf and his father's words coming out of Neko's mouth. "Meh..." He grumbled. "Of course I do! I'm just working on techniques, just haven't been practicing for a while, a little rusty is all!" He sighed, walking alongside the woman as they headed into the heart of the Market District. "I can handle myself just fine in a fight." he added.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:01 am

Mink sighed, walking across the main street of Beijio's market district. She had taken a long journey, a fruitless one at that. She had been there at the spire's arrival in Ithtecca, followed the whims of an old fool she thought she could trust, a true demon hunter, Vincent Valor. Then, after making her way back into Jemial there was a demon attack and she couldn't do anything about it. She signed up to be a hunter of the demon kind, but this Drow wasn't making any progress. She took a few odd jobs wandering here from Jemial, at least meager enough for continued travel. Now she was here, in Beijio City. Her ebony skin glinted with sweat in the setting sun, her long silver hair shimmering and large emerald eyes gleaming as she turned her attention to the destruction. The city had recently been attacked... again.

Dragon... from the looks of it... She thought, her leather skirt flapping as she walked, with her sheathed great sword, quiver, and bow on her back, her revolver rattling at her side as she walked along the road. "So odd, last I went through here, the place was still in a feudal era. Now it looks like there's modernization... huh." She says to herself, shouldering the back pack she had been carrying in her other hand. She continued walking, pulling her wide brim leather hat down as she walked. Not many people seen Drow... the dark elves. They hid away, worshiping the moon's light mostly. They were naturally shy creatures, but Mink was an exception in that regard... given she wasn't a traditional Drow with the ebony skin, red eyes. Her eyes were green, welcoming and open. Still... there was some naivety she had, being sheltered most of her life...

She continued to walk, boots crunching dust and rocks under foot, and she continued her way towards the market.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:17 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:

Justin had a lidded glare, his annoyance of the echo of Miss Goldleaf and his father's words coming out of Neko's mouth. "Meh..." He grumbled. "Of course I do! I'm just working on techniques, just haven't been practicing for a while, a little rusty is all!" He sighed, walking alongside the woman as they headed into the heart of the Market District. "I can handle myself just fine in a fight." he added.

Neko sighed. "Aren't hot shots supposed to be practicing, all the time?" She asked, sounding annoyed by his answer. "I mean obviously your training, you don't get in your kind of shape sitting on your ass." She says, realizing what she said, before coughing, turning her head away to hide her blushing face. "Anyway... you're the son of a great family, but you can't expect everything to be handed to you. Look what such thoughts did to the Busujima clan. They're all scattered and destitute." She says with a sigh.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Neko wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:

Neko sighed. "Aren't hot shots supposed to be practicing, all the time?" She asked, sounding annoyed by his answer. "I mean obviously your training, you don't get in your kind of shape sitting on your ass." She says, realizing what she said, before coughing, turning her head away to hide her blushing face. "Anyway... you're the son of a great family, but you can't expect everything to be handed to you. Look what such thoughts did to the Busujima clan. They're all scattered and destitute." She says with a sigh.

Justin grumbled at first, before she mentioned his physique. He smirked. "Ah, pretty fond of what you see then, Neko?" He says, posing in a goofy manner while they walked, flexing as he kept his eyes on her to watch her expression.

However, his eyes should have been elsewhere as he stumbled towards the ebony elf walking in the same direction as them!

Mink wrote:Mink sighed, walking across the main street of Beijio's market district. She had taken a long journey, a fruitless one at that. She had been there at the spire's arrival in Ithtecca, followed the whims of an old fool she thought she could trust, a true demon hunter, Vincent Valor. Then, after making her way back into Jemial there was a demon attack and she couldn't do anything about it. She signed up to be a hunter of the demon kind, but this Drow wasn't making any progress. She took a few odd jobs wandering here from Jemial, at least meager enough for continued travel. Now she was here, in Beijio City. Her ebony skin glinted with sweat in the setting sun, her long silver hair shimmering and large emerald eyes gleaming as she turned her attention to the destruction. The city had recently been attacked... again.

Dragon... from the looks of it... She thought, her leather skirt flapping as she walked, with her sheathed great sword, quiver, and bow on her back, her revolver rattling at her side as she walked along the road. "So odd, last I went through here, the place was still in a feudal era. Now it looks like there's modernization... huh." She says to herself, shouldering the back pack she had been carrying in her other hand. She continued walking, pulling her wide brim leather hat down as she walked. Not many people seen Drow... the dark elves. They hid away, worshiping the moon's light mostly. They were naturally shy creatures, but Mink was an exception in that regard... given she wasn't a traditional Drow with the ebony skin, red eyes. Her eyes were green, welcoming and open. Still... there was some naivety she had, being sheltered most of her life...

She continued to walk, boots crunching dust and rocks under foot, and she continued her way towards the market.

He stumbled, tripping on the woman's waist cape bumping into her at full force!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:02 am

Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Neko wrote:
Justin Tangeshima wrote:

Justin grumbled at first, before she mentioned his physique. He smirked. "Ah, pretty fond of what you see then, Neko?" He says, posing in a goofy manner while they walked, flexing as he kept his eyes on her to watch her expression.

However, his eyes should have been elsewhere as he stumbled towards the ebony elf walking in the same direction as them!

Mink wrote:Mink sighed, walking across the main street of Beijio's market district. She had taken a long journey, a fruitless one at that. She had been there at the spire's arrival in Ithtecca, followed the whims of an old fool she thought she could trust, a true demon hunter, Vincent Valor. Then, after making her way back into Jemial there was a demon attack and she couldn't do anything about it. She signed up to be a hunter of the demon kind, but this Drow wasn't making any progress. She took a few odd jobs wandering here from Jemial, at least meager enough for continued travel. Now she was here, in Beijio City. Her ebony skin glinted with sweat in the setting sun, her long silver hair shimmering and large emerald eyes gleaming as she turned her attention to the destruction. The city had recently been attacked... again.

He stumbled, tripping on the woman's waist cape bumping into her at full force!

Mink herself didn't see the young man till he bumped into her! She turned swiftly around as he tripped onto her, her large green eyes wide before she was on her back on the dirt road and the young man was on top of her! She winced, eyes closed tight, her hat pulled over her eyes... she felt something squirming between her corset, and as she sat up, propped onto her elbows, pushed up her hat to see the boy's head was lodged between the supple curves of her breasts. Mink blinks in a befuddled manner at the young man, but seemed to be in no rush to push him off. "Oi, you okay kid?" She asked, readjusting her hat, still on her back; the kid being half smothered as his poor shiela watched on! She couldn't help but half smirk.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next