Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+16
The Countess
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Agana
Saeko
Kira
Anastasia Faizland
Katsumi
Hannah Rousseau
Jac Nuevella
Satori
Haruka Sanada
Celestine
Wolf
Sango Sigara
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:51 pm

The dragon's decent was suddenly halted, a few meters above the innocent victims and the onlookers as the Solarion spear disappeared in a flash of light, and his hand raised up, exuding power, keeping the creature aloft.

Main Street - Page 4 Imperius3_by_darkstormzero-dbngr7g

"There will be no further innocent bloodshed on this day..." the Archangel decreed as his power allowed the last of the civilians to escape the bowels of the beast, and pull them to safety.
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:16 am

Random Mobs wrote:The inside of Agana's belly became tumultuous, as the people were tossed about as much as the thick dark brine of bile within the stomach, but as Saeko exited through the fresh gap in the stomach wall, she dragged everyone who held on out with her as the beast teetered and swayed. All those who could hold on were pulled free. Those who could not were either left behind in the ruined digestive organ, or fell out separately a few meeters to the soft, warm, yet grimey city streets. the asphault in it's softened warmed state partly cushioned the fall.

Saeko landed with Satori, both clinging to the Sorrow Tanto. Meanwhile the young man who held onto Saeko's waiste landed as he held on, now face down in the cleavage of her butt crack. And the congaline of people who held onto his legs all landed in a heap of discarded stomach content.

However, those who remained conscious and relatively aware, all looked up in horror as the beast that had burned, lacerated and eaten them began to topple over towards them once again. The stomach opening as the creature's weight sagged, almost like the dead dragon was trying in death to put them back in the way they came out.

Saeko cringed, landing on Satori as she, and the few who managed to hold on, were launched from the stomach. The conga line fell apart once they hit the muddy streets of Beijio, Saeko's breasts squishing Satori's abdomen, raising her upper body. Saeko lifted herself into a yoga 'cobra pose', her large assets swaying and slinging slime about, coughing and wheezing, glad to be in fresher air again. The rain falling around them felt nice, steadily washing away the acidic fluid. Her eyes were closed, sighing with relief... "Ooh!" She blushed, eyelids lifting and lashes fluttering, feeling the one who was holding her hips being planted fully between the cleavage of her ass, her side tie thong thankfully still in place, but the thin material did nothing to keep his quivering lips from vibrating against her outer labia and anus. She turned over her shoulder, glaring at the young man with lidded eyes. "'Don't worry about that now' you said..." she says to the young man, her brow raised and her lips a straight line. "How long do you plan to remain there, kid?" she asked, though she was likely the same age as the young man as well.

She then saw the looming shadow, glancing up at the dragoness who was quickly falling upon them! Positioned like this, there was no chance to escape, and she felt her heart skip a beat as the beast's body was almost upon them! I really...really wished I finished that potato salad I had today! Her thoughts cried, she rolled over, sitting on the stupid man without realizing it- giving him the full weight of her child bearing hips! She closed her eyes, ready for the end!

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:The dragon's decent was suddenly halted, a few meters above the innocent victims and the onlookers as the Solarion spear disappeared in a flash of light, and his hand raised up, exuding power, keeping the creature aloft.

Main Street - Page 4 Imperius3_by_darkstormzero-dbngr7g

"There will be no further innocent bloodshed on this day..." the Archangel decreed as his power allowed the last of the civilians to escape the bowels of the beast, and pull them to safety.

She slowly opened her eyes, blinking up at the Archangel who held the dragon's corpse at bay. She is relieved, her breasts heaving and jiggling behind her purple and black lace. "Thank goodness..."
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:49 am

Satori is pinned down by one of the escapee's who had landed upon her. For a moment, the blue haired ninja didn't recognize the individual whom she aided from the other side of the scales, but after staring at her massive mams and her face she knew. "Saeko! Your alive!" she cried out, almost elated despite the fact they were going to kill one another prior to the Dragon's... involvement. She was going to press her for questions when her eyes drifted up to the collapsing dragoness! "WE'RE DEAD!!" She cried but the beast was grabbed by the golden knight before it fell upon them, and was raised instead.

Satori breathed a sigh of relief, wiping her face with her horridly cut and bleeding hands, painting her bruised face with crimson splotches. "Phew... a miracle." she sighed.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 am

Bile spilled over the pristine Scardian, but when he didn't feel a few tonnes of irony crushing him along with it, he blinks his goopy eyes open, and slowly looks up. The beast was being held in place thanks to the floating golden knight. "Heh... by the Gods... we're alive." he choked, wiping the gross shit from his face, flinging it away. We're alive... and in need of a shower now. Scar'd above, this shit is fuckin' rank! He thought, before turning to the others who had been inside the beast. One in question caught his attention:

Main Street - Page 4 F6be07a07ed749422a5467ef1e37b14b_by_kikoaihara-db83wfu

By Nesyn's holy knockers! His mind cried, but then he thought about her clothing situation and then noticed the wounds she suffered. He suddenly felt a little regret for his perversion, frowning. He approached, about to help her up when he noticed the neck, shoulders and body of a young man about his age underneath her... ahem, well rounded derriere. His mouth opens to say something, when he noticed the blue haired ninja speak the purple haired woman's name. They were going to start conversing, he could see it, so he closed his mouth and chuckled. "Lady Saeko was it?" he says at last, standing in front of her, looking down with a big grin. "Forgive me, I couldn't help but direct meself over and offer ya a helpin' hand... but I see you're busy. Well, just puttin' it out there to ya, there be a lad still under yer arse~" He chuckled, walking past her. "Give the poor lad a chance to breathe." he chuckled as he walked away from the trio, attending to the others around. Though she was pretty as hell, she looked fine in terms of health as well. There were others who were in worse shape, and he assisted them.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 am

The random civilians, both those who were within the belly of the beast, and those who were injured by the creatures vicious attacks were perplexed and bewildered for a while, before trying to help each other recover and get off the soaked, muddy, and still goopy asphault roads warm from the dragonfire ad the immense heat from the otherworldly spear that killed the beast as much as the small tanto that opened her belly from within.

The young man who could not move right now thanks to Saeko's inadvertently pinning him to the road, and burying his head a third of the way into the road was almost unconscious, and could barely move due to extreme fatigue from the ordeal, although he was Beijionese, so lack of air was not an issue as much as an ordinary person right now.

His eyes turned to the Scardian man who just told the two women of his predicament, and he was torn between gratefulness, and fear of what this girl sitting on him would do when she realised what she was doing. And a million visions flashed before his eyes that she would blame him, call him a sick pervert, and simply castrate him or remove his head from his body. And his eyes clenched shut in fear.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 am

The Archangel continued to lift the dragons form, and as he closed his fist, Agana's body began to disintegrate into particles of light in the rays of the sun that broke the clouds as the rains eased. No... not the sun... The rays of the High Heavens. The bodies of the dead, dragon included were being reduced to what looked like tiny sparkling particles, Photons, that drifted slowly into the light.

"I did not seek this result. I commend these souls to the High heavens, and let them be judged by he who is above all others. Allow these souls their reprieve, and to return to the source, where they will find happiness again... Their fight is now over. And their vigil, completed." came the eulogy both for fallen man and dragon alike.

The Archangel's armor vanished, revealing the warrior beneath.

Main Street - Page 4 Malthael_d9tf56g_zpsnngdnojo_png_original_by_darkstormzero-dbngnlo

"Agana's choices may have been evil, and she will be judged for them, but.... she was no Hellspawn."

Last edited by The Mysterious Stranger on Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:56 am

Satori wrote:"Saeko! Your alive!"

Saeko quickly turned her tanto blade to Satori, her blue eyes still deadly cold:

Main Street - Page 4 3d0ab07277db647bc8ecbd22852811d5_by_kikoaihara-dbnma4g

It would seem that in spite of the situation, Saeko was still eager to battle Satori in their never ending quarrel... But before she looked like she would slit the woman's throat with the holy blade, she lowered her arm, and flipped the blade away from her face. "Where's my father's sword... the Busujima family blade?" she asked.

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Bile spilled over the pristine Scardian, but when he didn't feel a few tonnes of irony crushing him along with it, he blinks his goopy eyes open, and slowly looks up. The beast was being held in place thanks to the floating golden knight. "Heh... by the Gods... we're alive." he choked, wiping the gross shit from his face, flinging it away. We're alive... and in need of a shower now. Scar'd above, this shit is fuckin' rank! He thought, before turning to the others who had been inside the beast. One in question caught his attention:

Main Street - Page 4 F6be07a07ed749422a5467ef1e37b14b_by_kikoaihara-db83wfu

By Nesyn's holy knockers! His mind cried, but then he thought about her clothing situation and then noticed the wounds she suffered. He suddenly felt a little regret for his perversion, frowning. He approached, about to help her up when he noticed the neck, shoulders and body of a young man about his age underneath her... ahem, well rounded derriere. His mouth opens to say something, when he noticed the blue haired ninja speak the purple haired woman's name. They were going to start conversing, he could see it, so he closed his mouth and chuckled. "Lady Saeko was it?" he says at last, standing in front of her, looking down with a big grin. "Forgive me, I couldn't help but direct meself over and offer ya a helpin' hand... but I see you're busy. Well, just puttin' it out there to ya, there be a lad still under yer arse~" He chuckled, walking past her. "Give the poor lad a chance to breathe." he chuckled as he walked away from the trio, attending to the others around. Though she was pretty as hell, she looked fine in terms of health as well. There were others who were in worse shape, and he assisted them.  

Saeko turned upon hearing her name. She raised a brow, not recognizing the youth nor how his familiarity with her. An foreigner? Not against the realm of possibilities, they are common in Beijio. she thought, glancing up, into his grey eyes as he walked past her. She kept staring at him even as they broke eye contact, his red hair now taking up her vision. "Who was that?" she mumbled under her breath, looking down at a pair of legs. "Hmm?" she blinked, her face pink and eyes less cold and more alarmed! The red haired youth reminded her of the young man who she had pinned beneath her butt! It was no wonder why she was feeling...peculiar.

Random Mobs wrote:
The young man who could not move right now thanks to Saeko's inadvertently pinning him to the road, and burying his head a third of the way into the road was almost unconscious, and could barely move due to extreme fatigue from the ordeal, although he was Beijionese, so lack of air was not an issue as much as an ordinary person right now.

His eyes turned to the Scardian man who just told the two women of his predicament, and he was torn between gratefulness, and fear of what this girl sitting on him would do when she realised what she was doing. And a million visions flashed before his eyes that she would blame him, call him a sick pervert, and simply castrate him or remove his head from his body. And his eyes clenched shut in fear.

She stood up abruptly, her breasts bobbing and butt cheeks jiggling. She turned and looked at him, and could read his terrified thoughts. She raised a brow, almost chuckling. "What? Its not like you're assaulting a queen." she laughs, reaching down and pulling her fellow man from the mud. She held her tanto in a reverse grip and would have sheathed the blade, had it not digested within Agana. "Its thanks to you we got out in one piece. You spurred me in the final moments." she winked, before pulling the kid close, kissing his cheek, her lips moving to his left ear: "Owara Inn. Ten minutes. Go." she whispers in a low, lusty tone, clapping his thigh before pulling away with a salacious grin.

She then turned to the Archangel, now parted of his raiment.

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:

The archangel continued to lift the dragons form, and as he closed his fist, Agana's body began to disintegrate into particles of light in the rays of the sun that broke the clouds as the rains eased. No... not the sun... The rays of the High Heavens. The bodies of the dead, dragon included were being reduced to what looked like tiny sparkling particles, Photons, that drifted slowly into the light.

"I did not seek this result. I commend these souls to the High heavens, and let them be judged by he who is above all others. Allow these souls their reprieve, and to return to the source, where they will find happiness again... Their fight is now over. And their vigil, completed." came the eulogy both for fallen man and dragon alike.

The Archange's armor vanished, revealing the warrior beneath.

Main Street - Page 4 Malthael_d9tf56g_zpsnngdnojo_png_original_by_darkstormzero-dbngnlo

"Agana's choices may have been evil, and she will be judged for them, but.... she was no Hellspawn."

She couldn't help but feel a little peace, staring at the silver haired man. "There are worse things than Hell..." she says cryptically. "But I agree. She was a beast, I would eat me too if I was in her shoes." she says jokingly to the Archangel, but not with her lips... "Still she had to be slain or many others would have perished, including myself. Thank you Archangel." She spoke with her mind, her psyonics in play.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:18 am

Satori felt a chill run down her spine, the tanto inches from her neck and Saeko's eyes still sharp as ever. When the psychopath lowered the knife, Satori gulped. I can't believe she still wanted to fight... She then blinked. "Your sword?" She asked, rhetorically. She looked around. The double edged katana had fallen from her grasp when Agana had tried to devour her as well. She had no idea where it was! "I-I don't know..." she gulped, standing up. "I'll look for it." she says looking for the mythril blade.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:48 am

Finn, though perhaps just as curious about the floating bare chested man as everyone else couldn't help but ignore him for the time being. He was aiding the injured to proper shelter and applying tourniquets, and using the famed Scardian strength to help lift debris off the injured. At one such point, he saw the gleam of a blade. Curious, he grabbed the red hilt and lifted it up. He could tell Mythgarde craftsmanship a mile away, being born and raised there himself. "My... someone had extreme patience to hammer Hollowed Silver over and over again. I bet it took a good year or so to get it just right... mayhap more." he says out loud, testing its balance and then swung it. He didn't need another weapon to carry, he had his Grandfather's spare blade... and his personal axe. "I guess I could always sell it..." he mumbles, for it definitely had high value. He felt bad for the poor sap who lost the weapon in the first place! "Well, finder's keepers then..." he whistled, looking about for the blade's sheath.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 am

Satori wrote:Satori felt a chill run down her spine, the tanto inches from her neck and Saeko's eyes still sharp as ever. When the psychopath lowered the knife, Satori gulped. I can't believe she still wanted to fight... She then blinked. "Your sword?" She asked, rhetorically. She looked around. The double edged katana had fallen from her grasp when Agana had tried to devour her as well. She had no idea where it was! "I-I don't know..." she gulped, standing up. "I'll look for it." she says looking for the mythril blade.

Saeko turned abruptly, glaring at Satori. "That is the last heirloom of the Busujima Clan... That is all that is left of my house, my birthright. It's the sword which killed the Emperor, my only keepsake of my father..." she says with a frown. "It is both the legacy of my house, and its bane..." she says, her fringe covering her eyes. The slime around her body had all but left her body now thanks to the rain, her lacy undergarments were dripping wet with rain water, and her acid eaten hose were the same. Her boots of leather were shiny yet scuffed in places, the toes coming somewhat undone. She would have to return to that shitty excuse of an apartment and change clothes at one point, since unlike Satori, she didn't have an ancestral manor she could return to... not for the last five years anyhow...

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn, though perhaps just as curious about the floating bare chested man as everyone else couldn't help but ignore him for the time being. He was aiding the injured to proper shelter and applying tourniquets, and using the famed Scardian strength to help lift debris off the injured. At one such point, he saw the gleam of a blade. Curious, he grabbed the red hilt and lifted it up. He could tell Mythgarde craftsmanship a mile away, being born and raised there himself. "My... someone had extreme patience to hammer Hollowed Silver over and over again. I bet it took a good year or so to get it just right... mayhap more." he says out loud, testing its balance and then swung it. He didn't need another weapon to carry, he had his Grandfather's spare blade... and his personal axe. "I guess I could always sell it..." he mumbles, for it definitely had high value. He felt bad for the poor sap who lost the weapon in the first place! "Well, finder's keepers then..." he whistled, looking about for the blade's sheath.

She looked up at Satori, gripping the tanto tightly when she saw the tell tale glimmer of her blade reflecting off the holy rays left by the stranger. It was no mistake, it was her blade! She saw the person holding it casually as if it were his own, and it was the red-headed foreigner. She did not waste time, wordlessly making her way over to the man, her lacy breasts bobbing and swaying with her hips in rhythm, her eyes hidden by damp bangs. She approached him, her eyes lidded and gleaming with a hidden electricity.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:25 am

The strange young man who Saeko had kissed, suddely had his eyes wide as saucers, and blushing furiously at her compliment of him. "Iiiit was nothing, really... I just didn't want people to die if I could do something to prevent it...: he stammered, but found her attention had been diverted to talk of an ancestral sword. and he looked a little sullen. She was from a noble house... she would never be interested in him for any length of time. As she got up and stalked her way over to the Scardian foreigner, he stood up himself, and with shoulders slumped, he started doing what he could to help the others and clean up the remaining mess that wasn;t disintegrating under the stranger's light.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 am

The Archangel shook his head at aeko's jest, his own face grim. "Only one fate is worse than exile to Hell..." The Angel's words fell silent, for he could not say what that fate was... the memories of a time before mortals ever existed. and the pains of so many lost loved ones, not to mention the loss of the eldest sibling to madness beyond any comprehension. it was a pain that after all this time still raw.

He was distracted from this reviere however, when he started to feel the pangs of murderous intend. and the angel sighed. a light flashed within his right hand, and he moved down towards Finn as Saeko approached him.

The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 am

Satori closed her eyes and frowned. "Saeko... I couldn't keep a hold of it as the beast yanked me up. I'm sorry. I tried my best to keep it-" she opened her eyes, noticing the purple haired samurai was now gone. She looked about, and found the last of the Busujima clan make her way towards the cute foreigner... who had the lady's blade! Satori closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "This won't end well...." she sighed.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 am

Finn was still in his own world when he felt a change in the wind. He paused, turning around to see the woman that was in her under clothes, Saeko. The way she moved towards him made him feel like it wasn't because she wanted to gawk into his grey eyes awkwardly again. He took his eyes from her sharp blue eyes, away from her distinctive and distracting bounce, and focused on the dagger in her hand. He wasn't fond of people approaching him holding a blade in such a manner, but he was sure there had to be a reason.

"Hello again milady," he started, smiling genuinely. "Saeko was it?" he asked, holding the katana he found in a manner where the dull side was lain across his shoulder. "What brings me the pleasure of your company?" he asked.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 am

She halts her advance, maintaining her glare however. She watched his eyes, and she caught them inspecting her upon arrival and given his stance, he was ready to defend himself before she got close with the shorter tanto. She tilted her head to the right, her damp hair swaying slightly. "Funny, you know my name, but I am unaware of yours. I'll make this frank, foreigner, the sword you have there in your hand? Its mine. I lost it prior to the dragon's attack, and after being swallowed whole I'd very much like to be reunited with it." she explains, easing her grip, but her body was still ready to fight if need be. Many of the first timers in Beijio were idiots who came for the sights, women or traditional blade craft; but it was still under debate whether or not he was an idiot...
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:56 am

Saeko wrote:She halts her advance, maintaining her glare however. She watched his eyes, and she caught them inspecting her upon arrival and given his stance, he was ready to defend himself before she got close with the shorter tanto. She tilted her head to the right, her damp hair swaying slightly. "Funny, you know my name, but I am unaware of yours. I'll make this frank, foreigner, the sword you have there in your hand? Its mine. I lost it prior to the dragon's attack, and after being swallowed whole I'd very much like to be reunited with it." she explains, easing her grip, but her body was still ready to fight if need be. Many of the first timers in Beijio were idiots who came for the sights, women or traditional blade craft; but it was still under debate whether or not he was an idiot...

He smirked. It was actually cute how she tilted her head in such a manner as she spoke her confusion. Even more so in the manner which she called him 'foreigner'. "Ah... that. Ya can thank ya blue haired friend for that. I overheard her scream your name when the dragon was going to crush us. I've got good ears." he says before tilting his head as well, his white smile broadened. "Ya interested in me name? I'm a bit weary of names meself. How about 'Ardol'? Yeah, it sounds a well enough name to me. I suppose sayin' foreigner would get old after a while." he teased, walking around her.

He couldn't help but admire her beauty and her muscle definition. She'd put many of the Scardian ladies back home to shame, as well as some of the lads with her physical condition. She was definitely a warrior through and through. And... she had a very lovely ass. That other guy was truly a lucky bastard. He chuckled, turning his eyes to her dagger again, away from the stingy thong that slipped between the contours of her otherwise perfect butt that matched her equally alluring breasts.

He paused, now standing behind her. "Ya say this is yours, eh?" He questions, holding the blade up, glancing it over. "How can I be sure you're not havin' a go with me? Tis a fine weapon. You're a lovely woman. I a lowly, eejit foreigner. How do I know yer not simply tricking me, tryin' to part me from an easy profit?" he countered, checking the blade over.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:09 am

Her face showed annoyance. An idiot... She thought, sighing heavily, turning around, facing him and stepping close enough that he could feel her breath upon his face as she spoke: "That blade is a family heirloom, AR-DALL," she said with impatience. "It has my Clan's crest, the Mon of the Busujima." she adds, her gleaming blue eyes never leaving his grey ones. She couldn't stand this man, her heart beated uncomfortably and with anxiety thanks to him. Holding her blade hostage with the prospect of selling it? Disgraceful...!

She checked his mind in case things went south, and felt around for something she could use. "...you have any idea how it feels to lose an heirloom to a complete stranger?" She asked.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:24 am

Saeko wrote:Her face showed annoyance. An idiot... She thought, sighing heavily, turning around, facing him and stepping close enough that he could feel her breath upon his face as she spoke: "That blade is a family heirloom, AR-DALL," she said with impatience. "It has my Clan's crest, the Mon of the Busujima." she adds, her gleaming blue eyes never leaving his grey ones. She couldn't stand this man, her heart beated uncomfortably and with anxiety thanks to him. Holding her blade hostage with the prospect of selling it? Disgraceful...!

She checked his mind in case things went south, and felt around for something she could use. "...you have any idea how it feels to lose an heirloom to a complete stranger?" She asked.

He slipped back as she turned around, unable to hide his flustered expression as her breath graced his face and neck. He gulped. This one is a warrior in matters of combat and debate. Scar'd give me strength... He thought, smiling. "Well... I would imagine it would feel rather terrible, milady." He then took a step forward, her chest against his as he loomed over her. "But... I thought we already gave each other our names? Saeko." He smirked cleverly. He then raised a brow, and held the blade at his side. "And how can I verify the Clan's Mon is yours, as ya say?" he asked. He enjoyed this little game so far, for it allowed him to spend more time with the lovely Saeko Busujima, and just figure out this woman who could stand in public with such revealing acid eaten clothes without so much as a scarlet flush across her supple features.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:42 am

Saeko's breasts slid up his chest slightly, flattening gently against him as he loomed over her in a bold manner. She... smiled. Her white teeth flashing a beautiful smile, her fingers crawling up his neck in a playful, seducing manner. "Simple... in all of Beijio, there is no house which bears my family crest. When your father kills the Emperor, they tend to remove your entire family legacy in one fell swoop." she says with her smile, but her eyes were watery yet... cold.

Before he could react, she grabbed the emerald locket snuggling between her cleavage off his neck! Gold cordage snapped and the tanto's tip lay near his femoral artery. She leaned close, daring to stab him as she whispered in his ear: "I bet you don't know how that feels... people stare and they know you as the daughter of a traitor. To be 'known' before anyone asks. There is no anonymity. I envy you travelers for that. I'll make this clear: I don't know you, foreigner. Sell my blade, and I'll sell your locket." she threatened, pulling away quickly and out of reach of her own blade, clasping his necklace tightly, glancing over her shoulder at him. "You'll understand now." she states, hearkening back to how it felt to have something precious taken from you. Before stepping into the crowd that was gathering to aid the relief effort.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 am

The stranger watched the exchange with puzzled curiosity and mild concern. The floating angel cocked both an eyebrow, and his head to one side before speaking. "You mortals are a strange lot at times... Is this one of your courting rituals? Stealing from eachother and lying about identities?" the voice of the stranger could be heard by the entire crowd. He looked at the male first, why would he pick over the items of those he thought were deceased so soon after they had died? And if he had been told the woman was the original owner of the sword, why would he not believe her? Do humans lie as often as demons?

Still, he felt much pain from the heart of the female. She felt judged by the actions of her ancestor through no fault of her own.

"I guess mortal cultures and social customs are strange to me as well... Hmm, perhaps you all are easier to understand from a Hellspawn's perspective than that of a Seraphs..."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko's breasts slid up his chest slightly, flattening gently against him as he loomed over her in a bold manner. She... smiled. Her white teeth flashing a beautiful smile, her fingers crawling up his neck in a playful, seducing manner. "Simple... in all of Beijio, there is no house which bears my family crest. When your father kills the Emperor, they tend to remove your entire family legacy in one fell swoop." she says with her smile, but her eyes were watery yet... cold.

Before he could react, she grabbed the emerald locket snuggling between her cleavage off his neck! Gold cordage snapped and the tanto's tip lay near his femoral artery. She leaned close, daring to stab him as she whispered in his ear: "I bet you don't know how that feels... people stare and they know you as the daughter of a traitor. To be 'known' before anyone asks. There is no anonymity. I envy you travelers for that. I'll make this clear: I don't know you, foreigner. Sell my blade, and I'll sell your locket." she threatened, pulling away quickly and out of reach of her own blade, clasping his necklace tightly, glancing over her shoulder at him. "You'll understand now." she states, hearkening back to how it felt to have something precious taken from you. Before stepping into the crowd that was gathering to aid the relief effort.

He was impressed with her forward and seemingly positive response, before he realized the look in her eyes that his teasing had gone a wee farther than it should have. "Hey!" He exclaimed, wide eyes, his locket removed and a blade now pressed against his inner thigh. Finn stood there, feeling a mix of emotions. He was unable to do anything as his locket was taken from him and firstly felt his heart sink into his gut. He smiled sadly. "Ah... but I do lass..." he says. I know all too well.... He thought, before glancing up at the odd floating angel who observed them intently. He felt a bit of anger rising within him. "What? Are ya not entertained?!" he exclaimed.

He turned towards the crowd, and bolted after Saeko, for many reasons aside for getting back an heirloom of his own.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:47 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:The stranger watched the exchange with puzzled curiosity and mild concern. The floating angel cocked both an eyebrow, and his head to one side before speaking. "You mortals are a strange lot at times... Is this one of your courting rituals? Stealing from eachother and lying about identities?" the voice of the stranger could be heard by the entire crowd. He looked at the male first, why would he pick over the items of those he thought were deceased so soon after they had died? And if he had been told the woman was the original owner of the sword, why would he not believe her? Do humans lie as often as demons?

Still, he felt much pain from the heart of the female. She felt judged by the actions of her ancestor through no fault of her own.

"I guess mortal cultures and social customs are strange to me as well... Hmm, perhaps you all are easier to understand from a Hellspawn's perspective than that of a Seraphs..."

She raised a brow at the Archangel's equally confusing words. Courtship? Me courting the supposed 'Ardol' a foreigner I met off the street? Ha! Hardly. There is one man whom I'd court, but he's off limits. The 'Wolf' has him. She thought, gripping the locket tighter, not pausing at all. Even as minimally dressed as she was, she would be able to escape the foreign bastard.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 am

The Archanegl once again, scratched his head as he landed. "Finn Lachdanan, I do not understand. Should I be entertained?" queried the Archangel. "Also, why did you lie about your name to her? And why did you not return the sword to her? It does not nor has it ever belonged to you at all" the Archangel's queries got to the root of the matter quite fast.

The angel extended his hand, and his own Spear, Solarion appeared.

Main Street - Page 4 JgICdiu

"This spear, Solarion, the Spear of Valor, is mine alone. It is a part of my very being. I can recall it to me whenever I so choose. You mortals do not have this ability, and so to have it stolen... I imagine it is the same for you and your personal treasure." the Archangel whispered as the spear faded from his hand once again. and then he leaned in close and spoke in a hushed tone. "I may not be familiar with mortal customs, but stealing from one another is still a strange concept to me. Why did you do it?"

Last edited by The Mysterious Stranger on Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:The Archanegl once again, scratched his head as he landed. "Finn Lachdanan, I do not understand. Should I be entertained?" queried the Archangel. "Also, why did you lie about your name to her? And why did you not return the sword to her? It does not nor has it ever belonged to you at all" the Archangel's queries got to the root of the matter quite fast.

The angel extended his hand, and his own Spear, Solarion appeared.

Main Street - Page 4 JgICdiu

"This spear, Solarion, the Spear of Valor, is mine alone. It is a part of my very being. I can recall it to me whenever I so choose. You mortals do not have this ability, and so to have it stolen... I imagine it is the same for you and your personal treasure." the Archangel whispered as the spear faded from his hand once again. and then he leaned in close and spoke in a hushed tone. "I may not be familiar with mortal customs, but stealing from one another is still a strange concept to me. Why did you do it?"

"Well were ya? Watching up there as we quarrel?" He looked at the man, frowning. "Me very name is the reason why I lie. Please don't say it out loud. I don't need another sell sword to challenge me. I'm awfully tired of fighting them." he says continuing his pace while the odd non-man followed him. He half closed his eyes, chuckling. "I... wasn't going to keep her blade. I didn't know it was hers till she brought up heirlooms. I'm... just a creature of self destruction." he says with a sigh, looking down at her blade, seeing an unfamiliar crest imprinted on it. He glanced at the creature's unique blade and raised a brow. "I guess that would make it easier to not lose things. Again, I wasn't stealing it, I found it. People who are dead don't need what they've lost. Again, at the time I didn't know it was hers. In the end I wasn't going to keep it. She's... you know! Attractive. Intriguing. I need not explain meself..." He says with a confident smirk then frowned. "If what she said was true, she and I are more alike than she thinks. Its why I'm chasing her. Not only for me locket, but to make things right." he explained.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:40 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:"Well were ya? Watching up there as we quarrel?" He looked at the man, frowning. "Me very name is the reason why I lie. Please don't say it out loud. I don't need another sell sword to challenge me. I'm awfully tired of fighting them." he says continuing his pace while the odd non-man followed him. He half closed his eyes, chuckling. "I... wasn't going to keep her blade. I didn't know it was hers till she brought up heirlooms. I'm... just a creature of self destruction." he says with a sigh, looking down at her blade, seeing an unfamiliar crest imprinted on it. He glanced at the creature's unique blade and raised a brow. "I guess that would make it easier to not lose things. Again, I wasn't stealing it, I found it. People who are dead don't need what they've lost. Again, at the time I didn't know it was hers. In the end I wasn't going to keep it. She's... you know! Attractive. Intriguing. I need not explain meself..." He says with a confident smirk then frowned. "If what she said was true, she and I are more alike than she thinks. Its why I'm chasing her. Not only for me locket, but to make things right." he explained.

"No..." the archangel answered the first accusation.

"Why? Did yo do dishonorable things? Evil things? Why would mortals hunt eachother? Are your kind not unified?" the stranger had asked, then looked a little saddened, yet sheepish. "Forgive me, I am an Archangel warrior who fights the Hell Horde. this is the first time I have been sent to intervene in the mortal realms and I am unused to mortal ways of thinking. You are all strange to me."

"If you believed her... then you should not have taunted her, and simply gave her back her heirloom. She could have used your kindness more than your... humor, especially in her condition and what she had been through before your very eyes. Now, a stranger she does not know holds her blade, and for you, a stranger you do not know holds your locket. A confluence perhaps?" Then, the angelic being frowned. "I sense a deep pain within that girl that she tries to hide behind the facade of brave bravado. She is shunned by her people because of a dishonorable deed her forbears made. And for that, she is scorned and ostracised by many here... Punished for a sin she had no hand in comitting. It gnaws at her. Back in my home, if an Angel falls, that angel's offspring who stay with us in Heaven are not shunned or punished. We care for our people regardless of their parents choice. A child should never be punished for the deeds of the parents, and likewise, no parent should be held responsible for the choices of the children when they come of age. Each individual's worth is determined by their own choices... That is the way of things."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next