Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Street

+4
Sabrina Quicksilver
Tashia Stravinsky
Samantha Yeung
Arcanda
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Street Empty The Street

Post  Arcanda Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Their are many alley ways and buildings in the beutiful coastal city of Breland.

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Street Empty Re: The Street

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:09 am

Sam was trying to find the Denko Electronics storefront, but the more she tried to figure out this physical map, the more lost she got. "Bugger this piece of rubbish!" She exclaimed after she had stood in the street for too long trying to make heads or tails of the paper map. She bunched the useless paper and tossed it.... knowing full well she would have to pick it up again to try and gather where she was headed. She had no other means of locating the shop with her system down. She needed Daedalus repaired. Now it was just a matter of finding the shop in question that could help her.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:16 am

Tashia tossed a small flame about in her hands, juggling it idly. She noticed the woman approaching, and quashed it in her hand. Her ears flattened. This kind of generous chest... she caught herself, regaining a self-assured aura. She wasn't exactly lacking overall, herself. Still, she found herself following the woman unconsciously after she passed by, keeping a respectable distance. Just what she intended was a mystery, perhaps even to herself, but she found herself with little else to occupy her time, and a growing fascination...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:34 am

Sam found herself going down several alley ways and by streets, most onlookers found it hard not to look at the large swaying chest she carried; and still to her displeasure she knew they were staring. She was almost used to the way her... swaying jiggling mammaries delivered someones eyes away from there task and then to her chest. She sighed, and tried her best to ignore it. If she stayed angry all the time, she would have grey hairs at her tender 24 years of age set of silky raven black hair. Plus, she couldn't help what her mother gave her. "Okay... so I take this right...or is this a...no that's a right or...is...it?" she says in a strained voice. She raised her right eyebrow and her large green eyes enlarged and then contracted. "I'm... I'm seriously never going to find this shop!" she exclaimed, feeling tears of frustration come over her. They soon filled with rage and she crunched up the map again. "Bloody freaking Hell!" she exclaimed, tossing the paper again, throwing it into a back alley. She took a moment to let herself calm down, still unaware of the presence whom had been stalking her three streets back whom had been watching her with growing curiosity...

She sighs, and walks over to the alley, mumbling many a curse under her breath when she entered the alleyway.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:41 am

The fox's eyes glinted mischievously. She still wasn't quite sure what she had in store for the poor woman, although 'poor' was certainly not a misplaced adjective as far as she'd guess, whatever it was. Even so, dangerous things could happen in alleyways... Quickly ducking into the alley behind her, she looked back over her shoulder to see if any onlookers kept watch. Certainly, there were a handful, and she swallowed her pride in admitting it wasn't her they were looking at... necessarily. Still, looking was all they did, and as the ones who'd seen Samantha take that turn passed by, no more turned their gaze into the dark alley. Turning back to face the woman she pursued, Tashia licked her lips and conjured a new flame in her hand, letting it flare excitedly, the light from the blaze dancing along the walls and darting around the edge's of the woman's vision, likely giving the impression that some building behind her was on fire...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:53 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox's eyes glinted mischievously. She still wasn't quite sure what she had in store for the poor woman, although 'poor' was certainly not a misplaced adjective as far as she'd guess, whatever it was. Even so, dangerous things could happen in alleyways... Quickly ducking into the alley behind her, she looked back over her shoulder to see if any onlookers kept watch. Certainly, there were a handful, and she swallowed her pride in admitting it wasn't her they were looking at... necessarily. Still, looking was all they did, and as the ones who'd seen Samantha take that turn passed by, no more turned their gaze into the dark alley. Turning back to face the woman she pursued, Tashia licked her lips and conjured a new flame in her hand, letting it flare excitedly, the light from the blaze dancing along the walls and darting around the edge's of the woman's vision, likely giving the impression that some building behind her was on fire...

Sam looked for the scrunched up little map, finally deciding that after one more pass around Main Street might-

-then she noticed she was casting a flickery shadow in the darkened alley. There was a light that had appeared somewhere behind her, and this made Samantha feel a tinge of alarm rise within her. She quickly swerved on the balls of her feet, her 'twins' spinning with far more momentum and they swayed and bounced heavily with gravity. "Wh-what?" She thought she had saw a fire breaking out, but from her quick turn she realized there wasn't a fire at all... She blinked twice, the large swells of her breasts bouncing as she did so. "Um..."
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:03 am

The fox said nothing, only grinning as she tossed the flame over her shoulder, the fireball slowly hanging and falling to the ground, practically erupting as it lit the street behind her ablaze. A curious flame, as there shouldn't have been anything that could be set on fire, nor did it seem to consume anything around it... yet it seemed clear without further observation that the route was cut off, certainly a threatening flame, odd as it was.

"Good evening," cooed the vixen, stepping closer to the woman with a swagger. Her eyes fell to the girl's chest momentarily before dropping to her feet, and then slowly working their way back up to her face. "You seem misplaced... am I wrong?"
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:12 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox said nothing, only grinning as she tossed the flame over her shoulder, the fireball slowly hanging and falling to the ground, practically erupting as it lit the street behind her ablaze. A curious flame, as there shouldn't have been anything that could be set on fire, nor did it seem to consume anything around it... yet it seemed clear without further observation that the route was cut off, certainly a threatening flame, odd as it was.

"Good evening," cooed the vixen, stepping closer to the woman with a swagger. Her eyes fell to the girl's chest momentarily before dropping to her feet, and then slowly working their way back up to her face. "You seem misplaced... am I wrong?"

She blinked. It was true that this was her first unattended trip to Breland City, but she doubted this was something the locals did on an everyday basis. The fire looked strange, burning though not burning. It was then that she jumped from hearing the fox's voice, causing her sweater pillows to bounce again from behind their tight white and black striped binding. She gulped. "G-good evening. W-well yes, I am a tad turned around I'm afraid." came her crisp accent, she said blushing as she noticed the woman look from her chest, to her thick thighs to then her face. She blushed, feeling some envy radiate from the equally curvacious fox. She blinked her green eyes and brushed her black hair nervously behind her left ear, clearing her throat. "Maps. The physical ones make little sense to me...heh-heh well, I think-I think I should go now." Sam says, closing her eyelids slightly, bowing her head as well as she took a step or two back. She felt a strong feeling in her chest that she shouldn't be where she was right now. She began to chuckle nervously as she continued to slowly back away...
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:21 am

"Go?" She chuckled amusedly. "But you don't even know where you're going. What direction could you possibly head?" She ignored the obvious 'any direction that leads away from here', walking closer to the woman. Though she didn't exactly rush, she did seem to close the distance in an eerily short time, reaching out to poke a finger at the woman's chest. "Seems to me like you need a guide. Someone who could take you somewhere, mm?" Her tail swished behind her as the second sentence dripped from her mouth like syrup. Something about it... well, nothing about her seemed right, most likely.
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:37 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:"Go?" She chuckled amusedly. "But you don't even know where you're going. What direction could you possibly head?" She ignored the obvious 'any direction that leads away from here', walking closer to the woman. Though she didn't exactly rush, she did seem to close the distance in an eerily short time, reaching out to poke a finger at the woman's chest. "Seems to me like you need a guide. Someone who could take you somewhere, mm?" Her tail swished behind her as the second sentence dripped from her mouth like syrup. Something about it... well, nothing about her seemed right, most likely.

"Well I'm sure-I-oop!" she squealed when the fox woman had poked her right breast, her finger impressing upon the large fleshy and soft orb, which when removed jiggled like gelatin. This action causes Samantha to blush a violent crimson in her face as she stutters in response of Tashia's advances: "A-a guide? W-w-w-ell.... I-I don't kn-know...." she gulped, looking into the the slightly taller fox-like woman's large purple eyes. There was something in them... a cleverness that was hiding beneath them and the way she said she would be her guide that made her skin crawl rather than make her feel reassured. "W-what do you want in return? I mean, you surely don't want to do this without being compensated.... right?" she asked, gulping, wanting to take a step back, but was unable to. She was feeling a tinge of fear well up, and nervous sweat was rolling down her neck. "I... don't have much money..."
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:47 am

The vixen smirked, holding up two fingers to her forehead. "Ah, clever. You're not the type to assume people help out of the goodness of their heart," she murred, stepping closer and laying a hand on the woman's shoulder. "How should I put this... you'll have to help me with a personal problem, you know?" The vixen would never admit that problem was envy. To be sure, she was quite proud of her own body, but to have all eyes yanked away from her to that generous chest, well... it didn't quite sit right with her. "But don't worry, I'll... drop you off, once you do." Every word the fox said seemed to hide something, and the gleam in her violet eyes suggested it was nothing particularly palatable...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:57 am

She shuttered violently as the vixen's hand was placed upon her shoulder, arousing more jiggles from her buoyant bosoms. She didn't like the envious glare and of the highly questionable nature of the task the vixen wanted to be paid by. She adjusted the purse she had, almost forgetting she had it hanging off her shoulder. Despite the thoughts which all screamed 'run', Sam gulped, and pressed further. "And... this personal problem should...be?" she asked, feeling her brow wet with sweat, her large breasts heaving and rising with each deep breath she was beginning to take. The fox may have noticed when she had poked the woman's breast that Samantha had not apparently been wearing any form of support for her incredible bust, but instead the dress itself she was wearing seemed to support her massive mounds. She could also notice the slight embossed lumps that were Samantha's nipples poking from the fabric as if coated with a tight fabric second skin. They were noticeably small mounds, her nipples, definitely smaller compared to the large bozonga's she had.

She was nervous, and shaking like a leaf.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 am

The fox tilted her head, holding up her hand in what appeared to be an... apologetic gesture. "Well, it's just... you're rather striking, and..." she poked the woman's breast again, tracing her finger in a circle, "I'd be jealous if we walked down the street together..." she turned away with a mock blush. Rather circuitously, she came out and said what she had hidden in her mind. A bluff wasn't quite the right word for this, nor was ploy... although somehow she managed to maintain a saccharine performance that made it seem like she was covering something up, and not at the same time. Perhaps she was hoping to knock the woman for a loop mentally. Whatever the case, she looked deep into her eyes with a pleading expression. "So you'd have to... well. I'll bring you there, inside me..." she blushed again and turned away, only curling her lips into a ravenous grin when she was sure it wouldn't be seen...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox tilted her head, holding up her hand in what appeared to be an... apologetic gesture. "Well, it's just... you're rather striking, and..." she poked the woman's breast again, tracing her finger in a circle, "I'd be jealous if we walked down the street together..." she turned away with a mock blush. Rather circuitously, she came out and said what she had hidden in her mind. A bluff wasn't quite the right word for this, nor was ploy... although somehow she managed to maintain a saccharine performance that made it seem like she was covering something up, and not at the same time. Perhaps she was hoping to knock the woman for a loop mentally. Whatever the case, she looked deep into her eyes with a pleading expression. "So you'd have to... well. I'll bring you there, inside me..." she blushed again and turned away, only curling her lips into a ravenous grin when she was sure it wouldn't be seen...

Samantha moaned softly again as the fox woman poked her breast and traced a circle around it. Her soft and lithe breasts melded with her fingers tip, seeming to swallow the finger's nail as she did so. Blushing deeply now, she almost nodded, without listening but when the words "inside me" came up...

She pulled herself away from the fox, wide-eyed and terrified. "I-inside you?!" She cried out, her big green eyes shaking and terrified. She knew the big city had strange people in it, she ran across a hobo who said that they were the Prince of Breland from the planet Xerox, but this... this was a little more beyond that. "H-how is that at all sane? Wh-wher-how would I even be able to get inside you?" She asked with nervous laughter.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:09 pm

The vixen almost couldn't hold back a laugh. The fact that this woman hadn't fled (for all the good it would do to run deeper into the alley), made it almost too easy. Turning back to look over her shoulder, her expression instantly changing to one slightly flustered, she smiled as if buying a second before saying anything. Her brushy tail raised before she spoke, revealing the pert rear underneath, and with what must have been incredible skill she blushed softly. "Well... I can think of one place..." The fox gauged carefully. There were layers to her plan that would keep the woman from escaping basically no matter what, but her definition of success was not to 'take', but 'be given' what she wanted...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:28 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The vixen almost couldn't hold back a laugh. The fact that this woman hadn't fled (for all the good it would do to run deeper into the alley), made it almost too easy. Turning back to look over her shoulder, her expression instantly changing to one slightly flustered, she smiled as if buying a second before saying anything. Her brushy tail raised before she spoke, revealing the pert rear underneath, and with what must have been incredible skill she blushed softly. "Well... I can think of one place..." The fox gauged carefully. There were layers to her plan that would keep the woman from escaping basically no matter what, but her definition of success was not to 'take', but 'be given' what she wanted...

Samantha paled, her large green eyes becoming small as apple seeds as she looked at the fox-woman's pert rear. "O--oh... heh...heh..." she said as she took a slow and hopefully unnoticed backstep back. She then began to leave--no, not leave, run. She had to get away from this strange woman before things got further out of hand! "Oh dear gosh, why did I go to the city?!" she screamed in fear and in confusion.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:43 am

Tashia's tail swished, as she shrugged. "It's not like you have a choice, you know," she cooed, kneading a ball of violent flame between her fingers. Flipping it up onto the point of her index finger, she pointed over her shoulder and the flame burst from its origin, a serpentine wave of purple fire snaking down the alley and rushing to engulf the woman. Everything would go white for her for a moment before the fire seemed to quench itself, but it would be hard to remember just what she was running from... or that she was running. Thoughts would feel repellent to each other, making it extremely difficult to put together just what was happening or what to do...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:59 am

Samantha blinked. "What... was I doing...?" She says outloud, her green eyes seemed to be slightly fogged over. She looked about her and she had no idea why she was here or... for that matter where here was. She blinked her long eyelashes, noticing the flickering of flames which had cast her shadow before a building and she turned around to face it, noticing the fox woman there. She blinked, and started walking towards the woman; her melon sized breasts bobbing and bouncing with each step. She paused before the woman and smiled. "Uh...hello..." she said, blushing a little. "This may sound strange... but..." she paused folding her fist to her mouth as she looked at the foxes's beautiful coat and violet eyes. "Could...could you tell me what I was doing here? I...I cant recall anything at all. I mean, it's so silly, but I honestly have no clue where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing." she says with a nervous chuckle, blushing deeply. "I...I don't happen to know you, would I?" she asked, almost too trustingly as a naive child.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:12 am

Tashia hadn't taken a single step toward the woman, her body still facing away while her head had turned to make sidelong eye contact. To 'be given'... she had kept her position with that kind of confidence. "What's this? Stop joking, surely you haven't forgotten me...?" The vixen's voice held a masterful intonation of being hurt, even though it was hard to say whether a single thing about her was honest or genuine. Of course, in mental fog... "Really, now, I've half a mind to..." she huffed, swishing her tail in a rhythm that would make it hard to focus on much else. With perhaps the exception of what lay beneath it, her rear flashing every 'tick' of the tail in the woman's vision.

Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:20 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:Tashia hadn't taken a single step toward the woman, her body still facing away while her head had turned to make sidelong eye contact. To 'be given'... she had kept her position with that kind of confidence. "What's this? Stop joking, surely you haven't forgotten me...?" The vixen's voice held a masterful intonation of being hurt, even though it was hard to say whether a single thing about her was honest or genuine. Of course, in  mental fog... "Really, now, I've half a mind to..." she huffed, swishing her tail in a rhythm that would make it hard to focus on much else. With perhaps the exception of what lay beneath it, her rear flashing every 'tick' of the tail in the woman's vision.

Samantha felt hurt as well. "O-oh, I'm sorry..." she blushed lowering her head. She noticed how the tail swung left to right. It was quite a beautiful tail as well... and when she noticed the cheeks of the vulpine woman's rear she blushed a little more. "I...must have forgotten you. I-I'm sorry!" she said running up to the fox woman, wrapping her arms around her; Samantha's massive breasts pressing tightly against her back like gelatinous but slightly unpliable pillows. Samantha sounded almost on the verge of tears, her cheeks puffed red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry!" she said again. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" she adds, feeling tears beginning to form, and squeezing the fox woman a tad harder.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:33 am

The vixen closed her eyes as she felt the embrace, delicately placing a hand on the woman's own. Her tail snaked around her target, embracing her right back without the need to turn around. "Mm... I suppose there is one thing you could help me with..." The fox dropped the notion of 'helping' her by bringing her to her destination, now simply asking straight out for her own gratification. "You seem like you could... reach... things," she murred, biting her lip and nodding downward, winking. "I think you might find something nice," she cooed, leaning a little ways forward to create a bit of distance between the pair, her tail guiding the woman down to her knees until her face was brought to the vixen's rear. In such a mental state, it could easily dominate her focus, and the fox's slowly swaying hips seemed to invite her...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The vixen closed her eyes as she felt the embrace, delicately placing a hand on the woman's own. Her tail snaked around her target, embracing her right back without the need to turn around. "Mm... I suppose there is one thing you could help me with..." The fox dropped the notion of 'helping' her by bringing her to her destination, now simply asking straight out for her own gratification. "You seem like you could... reach... things," she murred, biting her lip and nodding downward, winking. "I think you might find something nice," she cooed, leaning a little ways forward to create a bit of distance between the pair, her tail guiding the woman down to her knees until her face was brought to the vixen's rear. In such a mental state, it could easily dominate her focus, and the fox's slowly swaying hips seemed to invite her...

Samantha looked up at the vixen and smiled. "Oh, you bet I can!" She said pumping fist, causing another involuntary jiggle of her massive breasts. "You know, despite my 'size' I'm quite adept into squeezing into tight spaces!" she says with a bit of pride if not sounding a little intoxicated due to the purple flame's debilitating powers over her mind. "If its something you want, I can gra-" thats when the fox woman's cheek pressed against her face's (Samantha's) cheek. She blinked again and looked up smiling, forgetting what she had just been on the verge of saying and then asks: "Oooh, is it in here?" She asked closing her large clouded eyes and with a beaming smile of friendliness (if not a bit tooo friendly), she brought her right arm up and slid her hand all the way up to her shoulder inside the vixen's pert and soft cheeks. Samantha's eyes still were closed and she still was smiling as she added a giggle after her actions.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:55 am

Tashia yelped slightly as she felt that hand slip between her cheeks... and suddenly so deep inside her! She knew her prey would come to her in time, but so quickly and so much of her... Her tail draped down over the woman, nudging her subtly closer to the vixen. "Mm, you guessed right... but it's quite a ways deeper," she murred, her soft cheeks gently kneading over the woman's shoulder, innards clenching and rolling over her arm. She had to resist the temptation to take things further herself, strong as it was. "Mmm, I think you'll have to go 'exploring'... you know?" She winked over her shoulder, hips still swaying in a gentle rhythm, coaxing the woman to plunge deeper...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:17 am

Samantha nodded, blushing as the bushy tail draped over her head, which was almost ticklish against her left cheek. She giggled again. "Alright! A little deeper in we shall go then!" she stated, giving her a thumbs up before letting her purse drop from her left shoulder. She didn't need to bring that inside with her! Why would she? She smiled as she dug her left hand inside, almost at the same tempo as the other had plunged through, but it was just a tad slower. She wiggled her fingers about, but felt nothing but the vixen's innards pulsing against her arms as they squished together, and inadvertently, her massive boobs that had been caught inbetween her shoulders. Blushing, she let out a loud yelp herself, it was a little painful for both her arms to squish her sweater pillows together like they had. Under the shirt, or if the dress had a cleavage cut-out her said bare cleavage would have been quite the sight to behold for any passer by. "Oooo! That hurrrt!" she whined a little, puckering her lips into a mocking frown. "It sucks to have twins as big as these, I swear..." she said with a light sigh. She was on her knees in a kneeling position before the foxes back; her massive teets squished together between her nearly full plunged arms, and the raven haired girl had then looked up to the fox and grinned. "By the way... what was your name again?" she giggled, closing her eyes again like she had earlier.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:25 am

It was all the fox could do to keep from sucking her up right then and there, but with remarkable restraint, she simply let her innards knead and squish over the woman's arms, gently tugging at her, drawing her in only by millimeters. "Oh? You really don't recall? Honestly..." she shrugged, shaking her head. In that moment, she evaluated her position. She never knew how long the effects of the purple flame lasted, but it always seemed to be long enough, and her name wasn't particularly infamous... yet. Seeing no harm, she cooed down over her shoulder "It's Tashia, dear. And might I know the name of my meal-ahh, assistant?" The mental haze born of the flame's effects would likely permit her that slip, especially considering the difficulty focusing and the omnipresence of her pert, gluttonous rear...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content