Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seventh Street

4 posters

Go down

Seventh Street Empty Seventh Street

Post  Arcanda Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm

This lovely row of houses and abodes stems for only a short amount of road. At the end of the road there is a large dead end sign.

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seventh Street Empty Re: Seventh Street

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Alanna next to Asura jittery in anticipation of what was occuring. "Last time someone was at my place...was...heh...heh...never." she thought to herself as she placed her arms behind her head and cocked her head at Asura. "So Asura...I need to warn you that my place is on the unkept side. I've been out of work for sometime and going to interviews, tracking down bosses to force them to give me interviews...it just takes so much time."

Alanna hip checked Asura to make sure she was paying attention because ever since they started walking Asura was rather somber staring at the ground in thought. "Hey what's so interesting you're looking at the cracks in society?"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Asura blinked, looking back up at the sky with a slight sign of pink under her eyes. "I feel as though somewhere something's tugging at my soul...but I cant place where it's at..." she then turned to Alanna and rubbed the back of her head again as she blushed more intensely now. "Uh, Well dont worry, im thinking you might be exaggerating-it doesnt sound all that bad." she started as smiled back at Alanna.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Alanna blushed equally as red as Asura as she turned away and said, "That's what you think..." Alanna's nerves were starting to tear her insides a part enough that she started to run to the front door of her place. She called from the door in mock excitement, "I'm on the second floor...so the door on the right...the doors unlocked i'll meet you upstairs!"

Alanna ran up the upstairs in a hurry to attempt...clean up.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Asura stood there at the front of the complex. She shrugged scratching the back of her neck. "Ok Asura, what is going on with you?" she asked herself sighing when she couldnt think of a reply back. In either case, Alanna was certainly an interesting person, and she shouldnt keep her waiting. She gathered herself and continued forth.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm

"I'm not going to let you get hurt"

"She's so confident I don't know how to argue...I mean...grr...why do you have to be so attractive Asura?" the thoughts in Alanna's mind shot at her as she looked at Asura as she followed close behind.

"You make it sound like your plan is a sure thing..." Alanna limply said not seeing how she could argue with Asura's confident face and first real smirk since she had been hanging around her. "But I still don't know how you're going to explain us being connected by the necklace..." Alanna said as she made sure she was right next to Asura a mere inch from bumping hands in their strides.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 pm

She still grinned. "Heh, you'll see." she replied as she looked both ways up and down the street, instinctively grasping the young elfin girl's hand. "Now, where is that Jac?" she asked herself-not yet realizing she was holding Alanna's hand.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Alanna squeezed Asura's hand in response to her grasping it. "He could be trying to get a girl's number...or a guy's." jokingly suggested not wanting to let go fo Asura's hand and not wanting to go any further then they were. She silently interlaced her fingers with Asura's as she squeezed.

"Hope we don't have to do too much...I don't want to be out too long..." Alanna thought to herself.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Asura chuckled. "Well, let's just say I know him well enough to say he'll be here in a few more seconds-he's slower today than he usually is." she replied with a slight chuckle. She looked to Alanna, blinking. "Is there anything wrong?"
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm

"Just the fact that i'm waiting for this guy...otherwise i'm more then content being around you" Alanna said and speaking her thoughts, "Would rather be sleeping against you up in my place still..." Noticing her lips had moved at her thought she covered her mouth and looked away from Asura acting as if by not looking at Asura; then Asura didn't hear.

She giggled slightly asking, "Should we nap here while waiting for the guy?"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Just as Alanna spoke those words she wished to hide-the loud roaring engine of the ADN Ravager vehicle screamed down the street, swurving in front of them and causing the heavy fifty caliber gun to sway by the sudden screatching stop. Soon, a young man's face ejected from the driver's side window. "Section Cheif of Security Asura, Reporting for duty!" He said with a smile and a salute. "Your ride has arrived-sorry, took the wrong turn a way back, had to take a detor-" and then he spotted the elfen woman and the chain around their necks. "-what? Ran out of cuffs? I guess she cant run away well without choking herself-but the way you two hold hands I can sum up with many different ideas!" He said with a loud roar of youthful laughter, so hard his eyes were shutting to keep the tears of laughter from shooting out.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Alanna slightly flinched before smiling, "Hope your ideas don't sum up to something including you...your too slow."
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 am

She grinned. "Definitely wont you two perverts-" She added with a blushed smiled as she entered the vehicle, helping Alana in and offering her a hand. "Come on Stratus, dont lag behind-" she said without knowing, but with a slight giggle as she reached past her-her chest grazing hers as she grabbed the door and closed it.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Alanna blushed at the momentary collision but she quickly forgot herself when she heard "Stratus". Sitting in the vehicle next to Asura she inquired, "Stratus?" tilting her head slightly to the left. Her body hadn't gotten over the run in of their bodies but getting called a different name seemed to mitigate that fact..considerably.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

He narrowed his eyes, grumbling at their remarks. With the two now situated in the car, Jac brought the vehicle into drive and sped off down the street again-driving in search of the assailant.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Asura looked at Alana in puzzlement, as the speed of the vehicle knocked them back into their seats. She put an arm out acrossed Alana and looked fiercely at Jac. "Hey-watch it; this isnt your average company car you know!" she said in a very stern matter before sighing. "Eh so this is the future of the ADN? Eyaahh this is sad..." she said holding her head with her free hand and closed her eyes while she shook her head, her other hand came back at her side and she looked back to Alana. "Hey-are you ok?" she asked in a nicer tone.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 pm

"I'm...fine. Just curious who this Stratus is...and trying not to get car sick from this maniac's driving" Alanna replied her eyes showing little emotion behind them as she stared out the window of the vehicle at the passing scenery. Her thoughts trained on the fact that she cared deeply for Asura and even napped with her yet she called her someone else.

Alanna was uneasy. She didn't like the person she had an eye of affection for using someone else's name.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Asura's eyes widened. "Stratus?...Did I say that?" she said in a truly shocked tone. Stratus?...Oh crap why would I mention his name..."Alanna...forgive me, a slip of the tongue..." she added, feeling quite embarassed.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 pm

"Which type? Slipping inside or words?" Alanna said coldly turning to Asura. Alanna brought her knees close to her chest her knee bumping against the necklace that still connected the two. She diverted her gaze and returned to looking out the window. After a moment she stated, "Jac at this rate...i'm going to die before we get there."
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 pm

"Go faster-move slower-go faster-people make up your mind!" he grumbled as he sped the vehicle up again, turning the corner into another steet.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Asura turned to Jac: "Hey this isnt a joyride-take the streets seriously." she said with an angered tone before turning to Alanna again. "Hey-Alanna...it's complicated..." she started as she unlooped the chain around her neck looking at her with a serious gaze. "After this is overwith-I'll tell you." she replied with a frown.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 am

The necklace dropped onto Alanna's chest. She barely moved to acknowledge Asura's comment but simply said, "If you say so."
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:32 am

Asura sighed deeply, turning to Jac. "Hey why are you dilly dallying-get a move on-this thing has more power than your giving it." she said with an irritated tone.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 am

Jac let out a small cry of irritation, speding down St. Micheals cathedral street.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down