Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancaster Street

3 posters

Go down

Lancaster Street  Empty Lancaster Street

Post  Usagi Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Usagi lead Leland down the street of Lancaster. The street was full of beggars and street trash, as well as thugs hidden amongst the small yet crowded street. She sighed. "No matter how you look at it, this place never gets any better." she replied with a heavy sigh.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Lancaster Street  Empty Re: Lancaster Street

Post  Leland Irvine Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Usagi wrote:Usagi lead Leland down the street of Lancaster. The street was full of beggars and street trash, as well as thugs hidden amongst the small yet crowded street. She sighed. "No matter how you look at it, this place never gets any better." she replied with a heavy sigh.

"Thats usually the case everywhere babe; trust me..." He replied with his hands in the pockets of his coat. He then blinked. "Wait...that doesn't make much sense here..." he thought, but shook his head. "Usually where ever there is strife, its in a crummy place that isn't getting anywhere either." he added suddenly. He looked left to right, and closed his eyes. "So...how many minds are you picking up now? You said you could only read two at a time, right?" he asked, turning to her.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 pm

She nodded at his answer, but his mind seemed rather confusing to understand. Could read Leland perfectly, just could'nt understand some of his logic. She suddenly blinked when she realized when he was speaking to her again. "Oh, well-besides you there's this creepy old guy who thinks I remind him of a carrot-but other than that nothing else I can pick up that's logical...that also includes you-just to let you know." she replied sticking her tongue out at him.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Usagi wrote:She nodded at his answer, but his mind seemed rather confusing to understand. Could read Leland perfectly, just could'nt understand some of his logic. She suddenly blinked when she realized when he was speaking to her again. "Oh, well-besides you there's this creepy old guy who thinks I remind him of a carrot-but other than that nothing else I can pick up that's logical...that also includes you-just to let you know." she replied sticking her tongue out at him.

He closed his eyes and chuckled to himself. "Hahaha; funny stuff we got there-we got's a comedian in the house!" he replied sarcastically, however smiled genuinely afterwards.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Dza PimpDaddy Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 pm

"Oh iz this jus amazin'! Hol-y shi't!" came a voice from the alley way beside the couple, and the man in the leopard skin duster came out to greet the two. He was mostly intent on the woman's, fine juicy and bouncy breasts-and the curves she had. "War Gawds; do they rein supp ream! Wha a fine ass yo' got there friend!" came the raspy voice of the Caucasian street trash that blocked Leland's and Usagi's path. He licked his teeth, each one a decayed wreck with only a single gold tooth near the center. The entire right side of his face was brown leather stitched to his greasy and dirt encrusted skin. He smelt of booze, and other things; but most of all like trash. He turns to Leland, and his smile falters, but he forced it wide. "Well...she be yo' woman m'man? How about weez go for a walk and talk about biz-NESS. I hear yo' don like the air around hair, so lets go where it's nice to breath, yo' know what I'ma talkin' about foo? C'mon, over yon dar here alley way-I know wha jus yo' lookin' fo." he replied with a high pitched snicker despite his raspy voice.

Dza PimpDaddy
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 am

Dza PimpDaddy wrote:"Oh iz this jus amazin'! Hol-y shi't!" came a voice from the alley way beside the couple, and the man in the leopard skin duster came out to greet the two. He was mostly intent on the woman's, fine juicy and bouncy breasts-and the curves she had. "War Gawds; do they rein supp ream! Wha a fine ass yo' got there friend!" came the raspy voice of the Caucasian street trash that blocked Leland's and Usagi's path. He licked his teeth, each one a decayed wreck with only a single gold tooth near the center. The entire right side of his face was brown leather stitched to his greasy and dirt encrusted skin. He smelt of booze, and other things; but most of all like trash. He turns to Leland, and his smile falters, but he forced it wide. "Well...she be yo' woman m'man? How about weez go for a walk and talk about biz-NESS. I hear yo' don like the air around hair, so lets go where it's nice to breath, yo' know what I'ma talkin' about foo? C'mon, over yon dar here alley way-I know wha jus yo' lookin' fo." he replied with a high pitched snicker despite his raspy voice.

Leland narrowed his eyes at the scum bag. He sounded like he was trying to mimic an accent, but could'nt quite pick it up. "No, she's not my woman; we have no need to speak buisness bud. She and I are already busy; right?" he replied, turning to Usagi.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Usagi wasn't at his side at that moment when Leland turned to her. She was already following the strange hobo-of-a-man into the alley way by then.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland Irvine Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Leland blinked. And looked up in time to see that she was already gone and following the strange man. "Ah shit..." he sighed, shaking his head. He then chased after the pair, turning the corner and heading into the alley way.
Leland Irvine
Leland Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down