Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jemial Street

4 posters

Go down

Jemial Street Empty Jemial Street

Post  Rio Tachibana Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Based off the City of Jemial, only if it was more cleaned up and actually looked prosperous. Essentially the 'court' and roads of Western Parts.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Jemial Street Empty Re: Jemial Street

Post  Rio Tachibana Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Rio stumbled into the Western Parts, looking about the practically vacant Biome. "Gods, this place really does feel like a Ghost Town now..." she says taking a step into the Biome. She almost was startled, forgetting her role here. As a Hostess to the Silver Craft she was given a special Hostess outfit to wear; this outfit in general magically drapes a per-registered outfit and equips it (more like transforms) once she crosses the threshold of a Biome. Her black and white dealer outfit suddenly glows and she was wearing a pink cow-girl outfit and spawned a holster with a gold plated blank firing pistol.

Jemial Street Animepaper_netpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate-rio-cowgirl-155999-aladdin-preview-7ef9c936-1

She had almost forgot that her wardrobe could do this. She sighed heavily, and shook her head. "Damn, I really have to talk to Miz Flynn about this." she shook her head again before running over to the Corral to see if there were still any visitors about. With the entire Craft under a code "Mellow" she was uncertain if there were still anyone about. The staff should have had the visitors moved to the Security Zones by now.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Three CKB agents are walking around, wearing red dusters, bandannas over their mouth instead of the balaclava's and red stetsons. They're shooting Cruzado del Diablo's at random pots and pans when they spot the pink clad cowgirl. "Hey boys, I thinks we got ourselves a steer that needs to be brought back to the corral!" one laughed coarsely. Another agent sighs, turning to the man. "Bill, your getting way too into this-"

"-shut it yellow belly, get on yer horse and c'mon!" Bill ordered and started after the young red hair. As they got half way to her they noticed a man in the Western Apparel. "Who the hellz in there!" Bill says, pulling out his other Diablo. "Get out and put yer hands were I's can see them!" he screamed (in full western affect).
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Over the loudspeaker, at first starting as a low rumble and crackle...then:

Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:40 pm

A gunshot rings out, flying at Bill's head, knocking off his new hat, but leaving him unscathed. Coming out of the shadows was a young man, reloading his revolver and holstering. "So, you bunch of bandits lookin' to raise trouble in this town? Well I'm sheriff in these here parts, so I'm afraid you'll have t' contend with me." Alastor said, getting into character for some laughs.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Alastor wrote:A gunshot rings out, flying at Bill's head, knocking off his new hat, but leaving him unscathed. Coming out of the shadows was a young man, reloading his revolver and holstering. "So, you bunch of bandits lookin' to raise trouble in this town? Well I'm sheriff in these here parts, so I'm afraid you'll have t' contend with me." Alastor said, getting into character for some laughs.
Bill's temple grew rather red and his brows turned inwards into a scowl. "Nobady shoots at e're Wild Bill's hat and lives to tell the tale! I'll kill you were you stand or my name isn't Wild Bill!" he says thumbing back the hammers of both Diablo's (despite it being double action); he levels the lasers sights upon the young man-sheriff's chest and growls at him.

The other man sighs again. "It's not Wild Bill... And secondly, don't encourage him! He's still trying to make us drink cactus water!" complained the one CKB grunt, the other merely chuckled.

"Shut it Ryce, Or I'll a'killya too!" he screams back unintelligibly. The other unidentified CKB grunt laughs again, pushing the voice of reason Ryce into a water trough.

"C'mon Bill, you can't just kill'em, you've got to do it the ol' Gunslinger way! With a quick drawl! But Mr. Sheriff, you better think twice than to get inna quick drawl with ol' Bill an' me! HEH HEH HEH" He chuckles again.

All the while Ryce sighs heavily, palming his face. "I really hate my job..."
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 am

Alastor smirked, and instead of reaching for Nightroad again, he reached for his blade, revved it up, and with the last burst, it propelled him forward, knocking the hat off of his head, drawing his blade, and bringing it down on Bill, diagonally bisecting him. Using the momentum from his initial attack, he spun, drew Nightroad with his left hand, and shot down all the other CKB members aside from Ryce. He then rose up his blade to Ryce's chin"Since you're the reasonable one in this bunch, I don't have much animosity towards ya. I've decided to let you go, but if I run into you on this craft again, you may not be so lucky. Oh, and you have ten seconds to run before I change my mind, got it?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:25 am

Alastor wrote:Alastor smirked, and instead of reaching for Nightroad again, he reached for his blade, revved it up, and with the last burst, it propelled him forward, knocking the hat off of his head, drawing his blade, and bringing it down on Bill, diagonally bisecting him. Using the momentum from his initial attack, he spun, drew Nightroad with his left hand, and shot down all the other CKB members aside from Ryce. He then rose up his blade to Ryce's chin"Since you're the reasonable one in this bunch, I don't have much animosity towards ya. I've decided to let you go, but if I run into you on this craft again, you may not be so lucky. Oh, and you have ten seconds to run before I change my mind, got it?"
Ryce looking up at the man sighs. "If I give you my gun, can I get another 30 seconds; I'd like to get some dryer clothes." he replies drawing his Diablo and handed it to him. "Consider me gone then." he says shakily.

Jemial Street ReconWolfDevilishCrusade_zpsda7566f5

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t29p80-handguns-revolvers-and-pistols#4333
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:28 am

He accepted the weapon and said "Deal, pleasure doing business with you."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 am

Alastor wrote:He accepted the weapon and said "Deal, pleasure doing business with you."
"Thanks." he says pulling himself from the trough and pats Alastor's shoulder. "I tell ya, beware. Not all of the CKB are as agreeable." he then drops a box of ammo for him. "And kill a guy named Clifford if you meet him; that bastard wouldn't pay me for my poker game last week.." he then enters western apparel and then left with dry clothes slung over his shoulder.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:41 am

"Ooh, nice revolver. I'll have to do some tinkering back at the shop." He holstered, then turned his attention to the young woman. "Hey, you ok?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:57 am

Alastor wrote:"Ooh, nice revolver. I'll have to do some tinkering back at the shop." He holstered, then turned his attention to the young woman. "Hey, you ok?"
Rio who had been unaware of herself being in trouble till the gunshot looked over to the young man. "Well...to be honest I didn't even know I was in trouble, stranger." she says with a nervous chuckle, rubbing her neck slightly. She extended her hand out and smiled. "But thank you all the same. I'm sure I probably would have been a cooked goose if you didn't turn up when you did." she says before sighing. "I'm the Hostess of the Silver Craft, Rio Tachibana." she says with a smile again. "I'm sorry for all this. Usually the Craft isn't infested with Demons and CKB grunts." she then stretched her arms and sighs again. "Really, though, aside from still maintaining my Hostess duties, I'm sorry if I come across as trying to sell you into coming back again...grr..." she growled, rolling her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "This has been a horrible day and a half. First that cute boy, the mechanic Irv...or was it Vine? Well either way he lives up at the Ghost Castle Biome and he tried to ask me out and--then blank. I cannot even remember what I told him; then I wake up in a Security Office several hours later by myself and finding the entire SC abandoned of visitors and replaced with monsters." she shook her head but looked up at him again and grinned. "But again, I thank you sir." she says
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:02 am

"Alastor Grey, nice to meet you. And lemme guess, light red hair, smells of explosives, uses cheesy pickup lines?" He asked Rio.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:08 am

Alastor wrote:"Alastor Grey, nice to meet you. And lemme guess, light red hair, smells of explosives, uses cheesy pickup lines?" He asked Rio.
She blinks, her expression of shock was small but it was still there. Her face relaxes and she has an almost devilish look upon her beautiful face. "Friend of yours, I take it Mr. Grey?" she asked, folding her bare arms over another, her white stetson tilted slightly across her right eye.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:21 am

"Yes, as embarassingg as it is to admit some times." He said with a sigh. "He actually called me to save his ass, as he usually does. Look, for now, it's best you stick with me, demon slaying is my profession. For now, let's go grab Irvine, you have my permission to hit him if he breaks out the really cheesy pickup lines, and then we meet up with my friend in the central tower." He said as he picked up a few more of the dead CKBs weapons for spare parts, and one for Rio. "You know how to use one of these things?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 am

She looks at him and then the gun, pulling out a deck of cards from her cleavage. She pulls out one and throws it against the ground-causing a powerful gust to lift the bodies there and send them flying all about the street. "I've never really had to use one, and this gold gun is only just for show." she says drawing it. "It only fires blanks. But I think I could handle one if needed.... Just show me where the safety is on this thing." she says as she grabs the weapon gently. "Heh, trust me. I've seen a million of cheesy remarks. I've also seen many romantic and a couple of disturbing pick up lines in my time; your friend doesn't really creep me out though; I'll admit that much." she says with a chuckle. "I've been looking for other survivors to bring back to the security stations myself; I'm quite sure the A.D.N. will arrive... that is if the CKB didn't kill all the Security Guards..." she says with a tone of doubt.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 am

He pointed out the safety and handed her the gun, then turned to the direction of the Ghost Castle biome. "Right, now let's not keep everyone waiting. Oh, this is gonna be one hell of a party!" He said as they ran off.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Alastor wrote:He pointed out the safety and handed her the gun, then turned to the direction of the Ghost Castle biome. "Right, now let's not keep everyone waiting. Oh, this is gonna be one hell of a party!" He said as they ran off.
As they made it halfway towards the exit that would have lead into Premium Tower, Rio gasped and grabbed Alastor's right wrist, nearly causing the young man to run off his own rails and fall flat onto his bum, but she caught his left shoulder with her other hand and her rather endowed chest helped cushion his fall back. "Sorry, but Mr. Grey I actually have a short cut that can help us bypass the use of entering through the Premium Tower Biome, or 'Station' Biome if you wish to call it that." she says yanking him back a bit. "It will take us to one of the Cafe's I have to run on the spot, these passages are normally kept secret from the public; only the Security and Staff know and use them." she says before running off towards the High Noon Gun Shop & Shooting Range.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Just as they were heading towards the High Noon Shooting Range a couple bullets whizzed by the two fleeing survivor's heads. "Get them!" Screamed one of the CKB soldiers as a large group seemingly comes from the wood works to try and stop them. All had varied weaponry, most carried the standard R6 assault rifle, while others carried their handguns such as:

MAGSEC-Elite

Jemial Street Elite-I-45Infiltrator-II

which was firing 10mm ammunition at them in bursts of three rounds or in standard single shot. Other's ahead of both Alastor and Rio were aiming their Quick Silver Professional .45's at them, at the same time trying to blind them with the activated flashlight built into the .45 caliber handgun:

Jemial Street 6003240857_4b52a4bca9_o_zpsa3fce196

From some of the western themed roof tops, were a couple more soldiers with R6 assault rifles firing their suppressed ammunition. But one or two of them had the unique:

LR56 "Pitbull", a semi automatic assault rifle Carbine that fired high powered shells commonly found in sniper rifles:

Jemial Street SPWElite-LR56quotPitbullquot_zps498302fe

Their semi-auto blasts were more accurate, and lucky for Alastor that two of the bullets had only hit his left prosthetic arm. Ahead of them was a man with a weapon truly frightening, so much so that the two would actually force themselves for cover in a random storefront.

The weapon was an LMG like no other; a weapon the CKB dubbed: 'EXILE-The Vulcan':

The Vulcan is a Light Machine-Shot gun, capable of firing 100 shells in rapid fire succession with very little recoil. The weapon fired all the known shotgun shells in the world, and this particular Vulcan was loaded with buckshot rather than slugs; to make a more devastating impact on the two survivor's minds:

Jemial Street Exile-TheVulcan

"Try to slip out of this one kid! HAHAHAHA" screamed one of the CKB soldiers. His name was Wallace, but he seemed not to be directly firing his Vulcan at the couple in the store front; though they would need to deal with him in order to get to the High Noon Shooting range in which he was standing in front of. There was perhaps 20 or so CKB assholes to deal with, and they were being pinned down by all sorts of gunfire at their direction.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:54 pm

"Well then, I guess I'm gonna have to kick things up a notch" He said as his left arm sparked with electricity, as he brought down magic lightning on the CKB, instantly killing 5 of the troops. "Now for a little fun." He said, as he revved Nocturne launching forward, kicking Wallace in the face, pulling out Nightroad in mid air, shooting down 3 more CKB, as he brough down his blade on two others, slicing them in half. As he touched down, he brought his boot to Wallace's face, killing him outright. "I'm sorry,but WHO would have a hard time slipping away from this scenario again? I forget." He told the soldiers mockingly, as he summoned a couple of ice walls to put between him and the soldiers.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Alastor wrote:"Well then, I guess I'm gonna have to kick things up a notch" He said as his left arm sparked with electricity, as he brought down magic lightning on the CKB, instantly killing 5 of the troops. "Now for a little fun." He said, as he revved Nocturne launching forward, kicking Wallace in the face, pulling out Nightroad in mid air, shooting down 3 more CKB, as he brough down his blade on two others, slicing them in half. As he touched down, he brought his boot to Wallace's face, killing him outright. "I'm sorry,but WHO would have a hard time slipping away from this scenario again? I forget." He told the soldiers mockingly, as he summoned a couple of ice walls to put between him and the soldiers.
She blinked then kept close to Alastor as the number of bullets whizzing past them dwindled. "Wow, you have more power than I thought. At this rate I may fall in love with you." she teased in a rather sultry voice, giggling behind her devilish smile. "C'mon; not too far from here now." she says grabbing his wrist and leading him into High Noon Shooting Range.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 am

"Ok" he said, as he snapped his fingers, shattering the ice wall, driving shards into the other 9 and killing them, as he was pulled along by Rio.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down