Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Street

+4
Sabrina Quicksilver
Tashia Stravinsky
Samantha Yeung
Arcanda
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Street - Page 2 Empty Re: The Street

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 am

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:It was all the fox could do to keep from sucking her up right then and there, but with remarkable restraint, she simply let her innards knead and squish over the woman's arms, gently tugging at her, drawing her in only by millimeters. "Oh? You really don't recall? Honestly..." she shrugged, shaking her head. In that moment, she evaluated her position. She never knew how long the effects of the purple flame lasted, but it always seemed to be long enough, and her name wasn't particularly infamous... yet. Seeing no harm, she cooed down over her shoulder "It's Tashia, dear. And might I know the name of my meal-ahh, assistant?" The mental haze born of the flame's effects would likely permit her that slip, especially considering the difficulty focusing and the omnipresence of her pert, gluttonous rear...

She cocked her head to her right shoulder in response to Tashia's words. "A meal-ahhhsisstant?" her voice sounding confused. She opened her eyes partially and chuckled. "Oh! That's right! Sorry Tashia, woah I must have forgotten a lot!" she giggled again. "Oh, you seem to have forgotten me too, huh? I'm Samantha, Samantha Yeung. I'm known by Sam by my friends-so yeah you used to call me Sam before you forgot as well!" She said out loud, looking like the biggest airhead that had walked on this planet at that very moment. She then turned her head towards the spread cheeks and grinned a little more. "Ah! This will be bit of a squeeze, I think I can fit in here, but its rather small..." she mumbled, pressing her face through the folds of Tashia's cheeks, her vision gone and feeling warm air caress her cheek. "Hmmpph..." she grumbled as she slowly began to wedge herself further in, groping around. Tashia's innards continued to convulse around her, and strangely so as if they were hesitating about something...

"I can't seem to find what your looking for..." she said, her voice vibrating against her flesh. "How deep do I have to go?" she asked
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:48 am

Tashia's bowels gave a sharp clench against her will, and her knee fell a few inches. "A-ah!" She'd tried to contain her laughter at how easy it was to deceive the poor woman in this state, and as a result dropped her guard against sucking her in herself, having yanked her head and shoulders in quickly, stopped only by reflex and the pillowy mounds on her chest. "Oh, it's..." she thought a moment. Perhaps it was time to test out just how potent her flame had been? "I think it might be out here, actually... but just keep going, it's easier to go straight through now," she chuckled, breathing deeply to slow the ravenous impulses of her rump. She of course had no intention of letting her out of either end anytime soon...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:02 am

Sam let out a loud shriek as her head was engulfed! her long silky black hair flowed out between the valleys of Tashia's rump, but Sam was more concerned about how her breasts had stopped her from being sucked all the way in! "O-ow! Perhaps a little bit of a warning... next time?" she said softly, the pain in her breasts was immense but she could manage for the time being.

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:"Oh, it's..." she thought a moment. Perhaps it was time to test out just how potent her flame had been? "I think it might be out here, actually... but just keep going, it's easier to go straight through now," she chuckled, breathing deeply to slow the ravenous impulses of her rump.

Sam sighed slightly, feeling a little sorrow in her voice as she replied with: "...oh." she then closed her eyes and then quickly perked up again. "A-OKAY! I'll see if I can get to the other side then!" she giggled. She then began to try to pull herself in further, struggling painfully with her breasts, which only bounced and rippled against Tashia's rump; Samantha's nipples protruding further from the soft skin tight fabric which only tightened more with each attempt to pull herself in. Her grunts and yelps of pain echoed inside her, her eyes welling up with tears as she tried to advance but found it hard. "O...kay..." she says, and outside her thick thighs folded themselves, spreading her legs and feet apart so it looked like Samantha was attempting 'downward dog' in a yoga sense. "Ge-get rea-ready!!" she exclaimed, beginning to push her toes against the ground, using the power in her thighs and large hips to help push herself through, screaming in pain as she did so!
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:10 am

The fox grinned as she placed a hand on her rear, in one sense bracing herself and in another controlling just how quickly the woman would be allowed to enter. It really was her favorite color, that it could deliver someone to her like this: Bound and determined to squish their way up inside her, letting her have even more fun at their expense by squeezing at just the wrong times... "Ready!" she chirped, squishing her cheeks together subtly. She would make the entry rather difficult for the woman's chest, but with that pressure built up and a release at just the right time... the thought of the rest of her sliding up the fox's rump in a heartbeat made her shiver with delight...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 am

At the sound of her approval, Samantha dug her feet into the ground and pushed. She let out terrible cries of pain while she struggled to push her puppies into the tight confines of the vixen's bowels. She was quite stuck between a rock and a hardplace at this point, trying to wiggle her way inside as she swayed her torso side-by-side, making more progress this way when combining the movements with her thrusts. She panted, blushing and sweating in the humid tunnel she was only beginning to make out; her hands reaching down through the opening below, gripping deeply onto her well rounded breasts, grabbing at their underswells and trying to lift them into the tunnel with her, but it was incredibly hard. "NNnnnnngh!" she exclaimed, using all the energy she could to push herself in, her breasts being difficult to control. "Damn it! I'm so bloody fucking close!" she cursed, her head matted with sweat as well as her thighs. Her teats constant rubbings against Tashia's walls made them hardened, and this only added a little more to the soreness and pain that was befuddling poor Samantha! She pumped her legs, tried using her abdominal muscles, thrusting her hips to push through, but it didn't matter, they were only slowly inching.

Sam paused for a moment, and gasped, panting and heaved. Her breasts were almost inside, through her struggles she had managed to pop each breast in almost one at a time; the fabric of her clothes were stretched and weakened in the upper torso areas from Samantha's own gropings. She had used up most of her strength, but she still had a little more left. "Alright on three, Tashia... I'll need your help if you can... to help me push on through." she says between pants. "Okay?...one....two...-!"

She began to use all of her strength, focusing it to her legs and thighs as she pushed against her sore toes; her toe-less shoes were slipping off her heels as she pushed and pushed with all of her might!
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:49 am

The fox had been waiting for just such a cue, taking a deep breath as she felt the woman forcing her way with all her might... at this point, the vixen was actually keeping her out just a blissful moment longer, before closing her eyes and letting her cheeks go loose. The pressure she'd built up and the eagerness of the vixen's voracious bowels together practically made her disappear in an instant, shooting straight up her ass and around the corner. The vulpine yelped as she quickly swallowed the woman, her tail slowly lowering to cover her rear once more, as if 'sealing' her away... her cheeks only relaxing a handful of seconds later. She panted heavily, stroking over her rear... herself the only one to know of the woman's fate, as she mystically showed no bulge on either belly or butt. "Comfy in there...?" she cooed, licking her lips as she taunted over her shoulder.

Inside, the sweltering heat of the fox's guts was oppressive, making it hard to think even for someone who hadn't been hit with such an addling flame. The darkness made it impossible to tell which way was up, and the omnipresent slick, squishy - and above all, gropey - walls only added to the chaos for the woman's sense of direction. The vixen's taunt was just barely audible over the rush of blood and the gurgle of intestines, and consciousness would be hard to maintain...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha Yeung Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox had been waiting for just such a cue, taking a deep breath as she felt the woman forcing her way with all her might... at this point, the vixen was actually keeping her out just a blissful moment longer, before closing her eyes and letting her cheeks go loose. The pressure she'd built up and the eagerness of the vixen's voracious bowels together practically made her disappear in an instant, shooting straight up her ass and around the corner. The vulpine yelped as she quickly swallowed the woman, her tail slowly lowering to cover her rear once more, as if 'sealing' her away... her cheeks only relaxing a handful of seconds later. She panted heavily, stroking over her rear... herself the only one to know of the woman's fate, as she mystically showed no bulge on either belly or butt. "Comfy in there...?" she cooed, licking her lips as she taunted over her shoulder.

Inside, the sweltering heat of the fox's guts was oppressive, making it hard to think even for someone who hadn't been hit with such an addling flame. The darkness made it impossible to tell which way was up, and the omnipresent slick, squishy - and above all, gropey - walls only added to the chaos for the woman's sense of direction. The vixen's taunt was just barely audible over the rush of blood and the gurgle of intestines, and consciousness would be hard to maintain...

It was all too fast for her struggle or wiggle about as her ass, thighs, calves, ankles and feet were all swept up and inside the fox's guts. The incredible heat and tight walls were a bit oppressive for Sam. The groping walls hugged her well endowed tits, almost playing with the large and soft mounds which filled the tight tunnel-keeping Samantha from even looking down at her feet if she wanted too. Sam's face was beat red, almost seeming like she enjoyed this experience, and could feel that somewhere behind her her own ass was being groped by the tough squishy walls of the tunnel. "Oooo..." she cooed in return, feeling absolutely ecstatic inside this soft, moist, and incredibly warm tunnel. Samantha, still a bit stupid due to the flames replied happily: "Why yes I am! I'll... be on the... other side in .... due time!" her English accent vibrating off the walls and back at her. She then closed her eyes, in that similar stupid smile she had outside and began to sing: "I'm the best meal-ahhhsisstant, meal-ahhsisstant. A meal-ahhhsisstant, a meal-" that's when she paused, the stupid smile still upon her face.

"...Meal...meal....MEAL?!" with that last response, the last of the flames energies dissipated, her smile cracked, her eyes opening and vision clearing and her entire body was pale shade lighter than it had been before. Where-when? OH GOSH. "No... this can't..." she then remembered running away, and then.. the purple flames... they made her a complete fool! They made her feed herself to the creature whom she was now within!!

"AHHHH!" she screamed, her green eyes no longer cloudy, but wet and the size of pinpricks as she struggled within, trying her best to stop moving forward. "Oh gosh, make it stop! Make it stop, makeitstopmakeitstopmakeitsto-" her normally cool if not sexy accent sounded panicky, feral, and scared... She wiggled, her bust jiggling with her, the groping walls tight enough to make her lungs not as useful, making them hard to breath... "Let me out of here!!! You devilish fox!" she screamed, rustling her shoulders within the tight confines, being unable to stop her... ascent? Descent? She honestly couldn't tell at this point, moreover care. She wasn't any form of assistant, no... she was Tashia's meal! This caused her to let out another ear-piercing scream.
Samantha Yeung
Samantha Yeung
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Sabrina promptly left the vicinity of the Four Ace Hotel, her purse slung over her right shoulder, and her white heel boots clicking as she made her way down the street. She'd normally take her car, but the place she was walking to was only a few blocks away. It was a meeting with some potential buyers for the new brand of Assault Rifle she had recently created. She paused, looking down at her phone, looking at a map of where she could cut across to cut her time in half. Not like she was going to be late to the meeting, but she'd rather be the first there. She decided heading down one of the side streets was going to be the best bet. She began to walk down one, noting the tell tale scent of fire. She couldn't see anything, but she could smell it. "Odd... is someone burning trash back here?" she thought for a moment, and shrugged it off. She had places to be, not having to worry about someone's trash. "Lets see... should I cross the next section, I shall be at least 30 minutes early... perfect." she says with a small grin.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:00 pm

As smug and self-assured as the fox was, even she wouldn't call it 'trash' she had burned... although it was headed into something of a compactor. Her ears pricked up upon hearing the approach of someone coming through the alley, a bit surprised that it would be a useful thoroughfare to anyone... or used at all, given the nature of dark alleys. Didn't these people have a sense of danger? The screams from her bowels reverberated through her innards, causing her tail to swish involuntarily as she grinned. Apparently they did, for all the good it did them.

Casting her eyes over the newcomer, she licked her lips. Distracted; she hadn't seen what had just happened, or for that matter the fox herself at all. It would be all too easy to take her by surprise... and all too quick as well. Instead, she waited with a grin, standing directly in the woman's path, awaiting the inevitable collision should she not look up from her phone...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Sabrina Quicksilver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:As smug and self-assured as the fox was, even she wouldn't call it 'trash' she had burned... although it was headed into something of a compactor. Her ears pricked up upon hearing the approach of someone coming through the alley, a bit surprised that it would be a useful thoroughfare to anyone... or used at all, given the nature of dark alleys. Didn't these people have a sense of danger? The screams from her bowels reverberated through her innards, causing her tail to swish involuntarily as she grinned. Apparently they did, for all the good it did them.

Casting her eyes over the newcomer, she licked her lips. Distracted; she hadn't seen what had just happened, or for that matter the fox herself at all. It would be all too easy to take her by surprise... and all too quick as well. Instead, she waited with a grin, standing directly in the woman's path, awaiting the inevitable collision should she not look up from her phone...

Sabrina was following the path on her phone, and had just about remembered it when she ran into something soft. "Woah!" she exclaimed, her phone dropping to the asphalt, her head wedged between two soft valleys... her own soft melons were pressed against something as well, and Sabrina only registered whom she had ran into after raising her head slightly from the tall vixen's bosom. She blinked her head still wedged between her cleavage. Sabrina let an exhale of surprise escape her mouth, grabbing hold of the fox's shoulders and yanked her head from her shapely breasts with another exhale of surprise. "F-forgive me. I didn't think anyone takes these side streets, I didn't see you till last second!" she exclaimed embarrassed. Her large red eyes look for the phone she dropped so that she may continue her journey to the meeting.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:02 pm

The fox felt the phone drop against her foot whilst the woman crashed into her, and reflexively, she quietly hid it under her paw and slid it out of sight behind her. Her grin had expanded as her plan came to fruition, replaced only as the woman separated herself with a look of mock indignation. "Oh? And what's that supposed to mean?" Her tone was implaceable - rocking back and forth between teasing and sounding legitimately offended with an ambiguous finish. Leaning down to bring her eyes close to the woman, her piercing gaze seemed to have the same enigmatic quality; having, if nothing else, a dominating aura. "So I'm not 'anyone' then?" Making it very personal... or making a joke? Her words were cloaked in mischievous intent. She stood up, folding her arms beneath her chest, still in a rather swaggery mood from her prior meal...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox felt the phone drop against her foot whilst the woman crashed into her, and reflexively, she quietly hid it under her paw and slid it out of sight behind her. Her grin had expanded as her plan came to fruition, replaced only as the woman separated herself with a look of mock indignation. "Oh? And what's that supposed to mean?" Her tone was implaceable - rocking back and forth between teasing and sounding legitimately offended with an ambiguous finish. Leaning down to bring her eyes close to the woman, her piercing gaze seemed to have the same enigmatic quality; having, if nothing else, a dominating aura. "So I'm not 'anyone' then?" Making it very personal... or making a joke? Her words were cloaked in mischievous intent. She stood up, folding her arms beneath her chest, still in a rather swaggery mood from her prior meal...

Sabrina raised an eyebrow, perplexed by the wolf. "N-no. I didn't say such a thing..." she says her eyes scanning the ground for her phone, but it was gone, vanished in thin air. Looking back to the fox she crossed her arms under her large breasts, causing the large orbs to bounce behind the ribbed sweater dress she was wearing. "Are you insinuating that I made a mockery of you? Well, I am appalled that you think I did! Then again, furries are quite rare these days, not everyday you bounce right into one." she says in a equal implacable tone. Like the foxes, hers bordered between playfulness and an offensive almost sarcastic manner. She blew strands of the purple black hair from her forehead, her large red eyes glancing at the foxes large eyes. She may be a tad shorter than this fox, but she held her ground like she was at equal height.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:40 pm

The fox's eyes softened, just a bit, and just for a moment. This one had moxie, that was for sure. "Well, I suppose I can buy that," she acquiesced, shifting her stance to place her hands on her hips, shoulders back. Could it be she was trying to look even *further* down at...? "I've noticed that myself. Not many of us around here, as far as I can tell." She swept her gaze left and right, as though looking for other members of her kind... in the alley. Shrugging in an exaggerated manner, she shook her head. "I guess that's why the food supply is what it is..." she trailed off. Where did that come from? She turned as if to leave, putting her hands behind her head as her tail swished, revealing for an instant a micro glance of the vixen's pert rear. "Well, it was an accident, I suppose. Be more careful in the future, yes?" The fox's manner, and not less her comments, seemed to bait the woman into pursuing...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Sabrina raised an eyebrow, shocked at her changed demeanour. "For a moment, I was sure she was going to snark back...huh." She had not much to comment on the topic of the foxes kind, only knowing the little that she had of their numbers. She blinked. "...food supply?" she inquired, the tail brushing her face as she approached, to garner a better look at the vixen's expression. "Is there a shortage or something? I'm sorry to press myself further, but this is quite new information to grasp." she pries, and for a split moment thought her fur rippled with movement, the tail shifting position and then it was gone. "Odd..." she thought, looking back at the Foxes face. "I run a company, so I may be able to help..." she continued, her tone going from an almost anxious confusion to a helpful and almost light tone.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:59 pm

The fox smirked, a devilish glint in her eyes, perhaps barely noticeable as a microexpression as she turned back to the woman. "That's very gracious of you, I'm sure," she replied, holding up a hand as if to refuse the kindness. "But the fact is, I think you can help me without the company's backing. It's a pretty simple thing we need, you see..." Her hand reached out to run through the woman's hair, coming to rest on her neck as the fox looked deep into her eyes once again, this time with a tranquil, calming expression. One that would allay fears and alarm, perhaps even enough that the woman wouldn't notice the fox's face coming closer... though as for her lips parting, that would likely be much harder to miss.
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Sabrina blinked. "I'm sure-" she began to trail off, feeling a tad... strange was the best word she could think of. The voluptuous fox's large eyes were deep, welcoming and were hard to look away from. There was something about them that simply drew the young woman into them, almost drawing Sabrina herself into them. She felt the feminine hand brush through her hair, her delicate fingers running down her neck. This caused Sabrina to blush a hue of pink, and she blinked, breaking the eye contact. "Oh, I don't know what you can possibly mean," she says with her eyes closed, feeling a rush of warmth rise to her head. "Didn't expect this on my way to the meeting..." She thought briefly before reopening her eyes looking upon the foxes face as she was now closer, and her lips were parting. "...or that!" her mind spoke, alarmingly. She was paralyzed, unsure how to react. Did the fox want to kiss her? It was hard to tell; but the parting lips did reveal a faint gleam of pearly white as the sun shined through the alley way. They looked sharp, bestial, and Sabrina chuckled nervously unsure how to react. She looked back to the foxes eyes almost concerned, but looking at them made her mind feel tranquil and...

"Heh-woah..." she gulped, their faces even closer now. Her mind then snapped back to the conversation. Food supply shortage... and then thats when it clicked, her eyes widening, glancing towards the unfurling lips, her body quivered with a sense of foreboding, her breasts jiggling from her full body shiver.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:30 pm

The corners of the fox's mouth curled mischievously, as she felt things click into place in her prey's mind. She opened her mouth wide, revealing long, gleaming rows of teeth, her uvula clearly visible even in the occluded light. Her tongue stretched out, snaking over her teeth and teasing at the woman's chin, while her free hand slid down to grip at her lower back, the hand on her neck tightening its grip. Her soft body pressed against the woman's, her plush chest - and for that matter, plush everything - ensconcing her in a warm embrace as that gaping maw loomed closer, soon occupying almost her entire field of view. At this point, the two looked much like the old lion tamer trick, where the vixen might well bite her head clean off... though fortunately for Sabrina, or perhaps unfortunately, the fox intended a much bigger bite than that. Saliva began to drop from the roof of her mouth, dribbling down the woman's forehead and cheek, as her head was slowly, inexorably drawn past those teeth - the tunnel of Tashia's mouth hypnotic in its effect...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Sabrina's eyes wavered, but she found it hard to scream due to the hand which gripped her neck. It was strong enough to seize her cries of help, but allowed her breath to freely flow and keep her conscious. She felt the other hand travel down to the small of her back, her plush body pressed against the fox's plush form. She could feel the beating of the fox's heart within through her chest, and in turn, she could perhaps feel the heavy beating of Sabrina's as she was powerless to fight back the predator. Her large gleaming teeth shined, the roof of her mouth dribbled with saliva that beaded her forehead and cheeks, rolling down over her chin where the tongue's prehensile tip lapped and teased. She shivered, her lips curled back into an expression of fear, her large red eyes wavering and intently taking the first hand experience of looking inside the furry fox's maw. The undulating throat that waited ahead, and the uvula dancing with delight at the 'sight' of its new visitor. Sabrina gulped, her purse dropping and her hands tried to pry her off the fox, only sinking into her plush chest or pushing the robe which she was wearing. "Think... of what your doing..." she weakly attempted to plead, her eyelids narrowing, her plush lips furled into a grimace, her own pearly teeth clattering; the view of the fox's throat was getting larger. She anticipated any second now that the fox would snap it's head down, biting her head off. She couldn't possibly engulf her breasts, which were almost the size of plump melon. She let out a small cry, the entrancing tunnel ahead of her looking warm and inviting...
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:02 pm

The fox could hardly speak at this point, preventing her from vocalizing her sentiment... but the thought of what she was doing was in fact intensifying her desire to do so. Her jaws quivered, as she had to fight the urge to bite down, sinking her fangs into the woman's head and neck... not because she didn't like to chew, no. The danger of hitting a vital point. She wanted her prey to squirm for quite a while, and that would hardly happen if she bled out. Summoning every ounce of restraint, she lurched forward, her maw now completely enveloping the woman's head, uvula pressed to her face... and gulped, yanking Sabrina's body in a direction that shouldn't have been possible with that impulse alone. Her rippling esophagus was only barely illuminated, giving Sabrina only a hint as to the length of the dark tunnel that stretched out in front of her... below her? It was hard to orient oneself in such a situation, the woman's neck bent at such an angle, her shoulders beginning to squeeze into the fox's maw. Now the vixen rewarded her own patience, sinking those teeth into Sabrina's collarbone and back, as if in answer to any foolish thoughts of wriggling her way back out...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox could hardly speak at this point, preventing her from vocalizing her sentiment... but the thought of what she was doing was in fact intensifying her desire to do so. Her jaws quivered, as she had to fight the urge to bite down, sinking her fangs into the woman's head and neck... not because she didn't like to chew, no. The danger of hitting a vital point. She wanted her prey to squirm for quite a while, and that would hardly happen if she bled out. Summoning every ounce of restraint, she lurched forward, her maw now completely enveloping the woman's head, uvula pressed to her face... and gulped, yanking Sabrina's body in a direction that shouldn't have been possible with that impulse alone. Her rippling esophagus was only barely illuminated, giving Sabrina only a hint as to the length of the dark tunnel that stretched out in front of her... below her? It was hard to orient oneself in such a situation, the woman's neck bent at such an angle, her shoulders beginning to squeeze into the fox's maw. Now the vixen rewarded her own patience, sinking those teeth into Sabrina's collarbone and back, as if in answer to any foolish thoughts of wriggling her way back out...

Sabrina could feel the fox's anxious jaws waver while her head was in plain view of the throat. This action caused Sabrina to squeal loudly, her tone filled with fright and an untapped fear, causing her eyelids to wane, her lips pressed at the back of her smooth tonue; then her head was brought entirely into the throat, her body almost instantly loosing navigation and sense of direction. Was she lifted straight up? was this fox's neck stretching forward? She screamed, now that the fox's hand was no longer upon her neck. She felt warm air waft over her face, the hair around her shoulders dampening and before she could try to pull herself from the creature's maw, she felt the sharp fangs dig into her collarbone and back, eliciting a sharp yelp from Sabrina! She squirmed and writhed, her hands outside slapping at the fox's shoulders, her fingers curled and trying to snag anything. She could feel the top of her soft breasts pressing into the bottom of the fox's jaws, her feet began to skitter and jostle, the white boots clicking and squeaking. She could hardly see a thing in the tight rippling esophagus, the tunnel seem to twist and stretch before her with only limited field of vision due to the waning light. "N-no! Please, don't eat me! I can give you money--uh, I don't taste good! Please don't don't eat me!!" she cried, her tone muffled by the vixen's lovely coat of fur.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:34 pm

The fox didn't pause for a moment at the promise of money; in fact, she seemed to become increasingly ravenous, as if to call out Sabrina's opinion of her own flavor as a lie. Her teeth relaxed their grip, only for enough time to allow the fox to gulp again, her tongue snaking down between the woman's breasts just before both popped into her maw, squishing down into her throat with nowhere else to go as her jaws clamped down again, her teeth sinking into Sabrina's sweater and flesh. The vixen's esophagus rumbled, as she chuckled, sending echoing reverberations all around the woman's ears - more than that, around her entire upper body, the slick flesh buzzing against her own. Relaxing her jaw once more, the fox allowed less time for reprieve this time as she bit down on Sabrina's abdomen and middle back... rather greedy gulps forcing her deeper into that dark abyss, the woman's face now being pressed against something tight - the cardiac sphincter, entrance to the stomach...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox didn't pause for a moment at the promise of money; in fact, she seemed to become increasingly ravenous, as if to call out Sabrina's opinion of her own flavor as a lie. Her teeth relaxed their grip, only for enough time to allow the fox to gulp again, her tongue snaking down between the woman's breasts just before both popped into her maw, squishing down into her throat with nowhere else to go as her jaws clamped down again, her teeth sinking into Sabrina's sweater and flesh. The vixen's esophagus rumbled, as she chuckled, sending echoing reverberations all around the woman's ears - more than that, around her entire upper body, the slick flesh buzzing against her own. Relaxing her jaw once more, the fox allowed less time for reprieve this time as she bit down on Sabrina's abdomen and middle back... rather greedy gulps forcing her deeper into that dark abyss, the woman's face now being pressed against something tight - the cardiac sphincter, entrance to the stomach...

Sabrina let out a shrill and continuous scream as her bluff made the voracious fox excited, feeling the teeth relax for a moment, her body sliding deeper inside, feeling that prehensile tongue slip between the orbs of her breasts before they lifted inside the jaws and were subsequently squished by her powerful maw. "Hahhhh!!" Sabrina cried, tears slipping from the corners of her large quivering eyes, feeling the teeth part through her sweater and into her flesh again, and the pain of her large breasts almost flattening against the lower jaw. She swung her arms, and scraped her heels, her body pausing, shuttering at the foxes reverberating chuckle, rippling her breasts and sending vibrations down the length of her spine. Then, as if to answer her previous thought of how she would be able to swallow Sabrina's large and bouncy assets, the fox swallowed once again, forcing the twin orbs deep into the throat, and pinning her shoulders together at the entrance! "AHhhhhh!!" she cried, saliva sinking through her sweater and across her flesh; trickles of blood from her bites dripped down her curves, upon the fox's tongue and mixed with the saliva running down her throat. Sabrina's ears still buzzed from the loud vibrations of her captor's voice, causing her to quiver inside. "Please, oh Gods, don't do this! Please!!" she cried, her voice seeming to echo back in the wet confines of the tunnel. Her breasts were being groped and squeezed by her throat muscles, causing Sabrina to shake and struggle further!

Outside the maw, Her elbows curled from the sides of Tashia's mouth, her fingers clenching and her lifted legs bending and kicking wildly, causing the hem of her sweater dress to hike, showing off the large rump curves of her butt and the white thong she had been wearing. Her knees buckling, her boots clicking as the fox then relaxed her jaws, gulping greedily and taking Sabrina's elbows and upper torso in, before biting down over her abdomen. Sabrina's lower back and curvy ass protruded out ahead of the snout, her thick thighs kicking and pulsing, her forearms bending to align with the throat, her fingers still clenched.

Inside, the slick upper body of Sabrina jiggled and screamed as her head pressed against the tight muscle like tissue of the sphincter which lead to the fox's belly! "Oh Gods! No, please!!!" she screamed again, intensifying her struggles. She could hear the snaps and bubbling liquid of the fox's digestive organ gesticulating, prepping itself for Sabrina's curvy form!

Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:18 pm

The vixen's low murrs vibrated against the woman's body, her teeth clamping down on Sabrina's rump tightly, chewing and gnawing on this soft, fleshy spot for a while, tongue darting between the woman's thighs... certainly grabbing of attention, though perhaps not so much as her face being forced through that tight sphincter, leaving her feeling like she was dangling in darkness, the hiss and bubble of the fox's acids looming below her an indeterminate distance away. Millimeters? Inches? Or... could it be that it was farther? The churns of the stomach echoed throughout it, making it very difficult to tell just how much time Sabrina had before she made contact with the stomach floor... and as if to answer the question, the vixen tilted her head back with consummate ease, letting her meal slide down her throat - a single gulp to crest the surve of Sabrina's rump, a long, inexorable sliiiide, and... GULP! The vixen sighed happily, letting her mouth hang open as if to show a nonexistent audience that the woman was, in fact, all gone... and one might be forgiven for thinking she had just vanished, no trace of her to be found under the fox's skin.

Sabrina, meanwhile, would find out just how far the rabbit hole - or fox hole, in this case - went. Falling - yes, falling, through the inky abyss, she landed entire seconds later with a splash, a shallow pool of acid doing almost nothing to cushion her landing... though the deep, padded stomach wall underneath certainly did. The ceiling was hopelessly lost now, and none of the stomach walls seemed to be nearby. Only an undulating, quivering floor, navigable by touch, with nothing else to guide Sabrina through the inky blackness... save for muted, distant cries of fear and terror... were there others in here? And if so, how many? And perhaps most important... which way was out?
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Quicksilver Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The vixen's low murrs vibrated against the woman's body, her teeth clamping down on Sabrina's rump tightly, chewing and gnawing on this soft, fleshy spot for a while, tongue darting between the woman's thighs... certainly grabbing of attention, though perhaps not so much as her face being forced through that tight sphincter, leaving her feeling like she was dangling in darkness, the hiss and bubble of the fox's acids looming below her an indeterminate distance away. Millimeters? Inches? Or... could it be that it was farther? The churns of the stomach echoed throughout it, making it very difficult to tell just how much time Sabrina had before she made contact with the stomach floor... and as if to answer the question, the vixen tilted her head back with consummate ease, letting her meal slide down her throat - a single gulp to crest the surve of Sabrina's rump, a long, inexorable sliiiide, and... GULP! The vixen sighed happily, letting her mouth hang open as if to show a nonexistent audience that the woman was, in fact, all gone... and one might be forgiven for thinking she had just vanished, no trace of her to be found under the fox's skin.

Sabrina, meanwhile, would find out just how far the rabbit hole - or fox hole, in this case - went. Falling - yes, falling, through the inky abyss, she landed entire seconds later with a splash, a shallow pool of acid doing almost nothing to cushion her landing... though the deep, padded stomach wall underneath certainly did. The ceiling was hopelessly lost now, and none of the stomach walls seemed to be nearby. Only an undulating, quivering floor, navigable by touch, with nothing else to guide Sabrina through the inky blackness... save for muted, distant cries of fear and terror... were there others in here? And if so, how many? And perhaps most important... which way was out?

Sabrina squealed and screeched, feeling the fox's teeth gnawing upon her soft rump, feeling her fangs dig into her supple flesh constantly, splashing her cheeks with saliva. Sabrina felt a flutter of movement between her thighs, instinctively clenching her thighs together, blushing deeply despite the fact the stomach lay in wait ahead. "Oh Gods..." she gulped, her throat in a knot. She could hear her voice echo, the acids and bubbling ahead, but then seem to flow back further. This was impossible! How did her body manage to fit inside without touching the stomach?! She wiggled her shoulders, her breasts hanging in the darkness. She would have been inside the stomach cavity by now, but before her was an empty darkness with the sound of impending doom bubbling and churning ahead.

Her thighs kicked, her shapely legs scissoring, her hands all but vanished with her rump and lower body dangling from the fox's maw. Onlookers could have had a pleasant sight of Sabrina's buttocks jiggling from Tashia's chewing maw. Tashia then tilted her vulpine head back, her face relaxed and she released her grip on Sabrina. Gravity pushed down on Sabrina's writhing and muffled form, the human's pelvis rising over the curve of the back of her throat, her buttocks pushing through the gaping tunnel of flesh, and in turn, forced Sabrina's thighs together. Her white leather boots clicked, forced against one another as the fox's throat swelled with a prominent curve, her thighs sinking, then her knees, before the boots themselves were pushed down with a single audible GULP. Tasia's throat bulged with Sabrina's curvy rear, and then vanished after sliding past the fox's collar bone. Sabrina's muffled cries sharply ending after the bulge vanished.

Inside, Sabrina's screams raised in a crescendo, her ample body giving way, forced down a throat that opened up to an incredible height. "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Sabrina's cries faded, tumbling wet and slimy into the inky darkness. Blind, this free fall made little sense to Sabrina's logic, and it was seconds after that she hit the stretchy plush stomach lining and a shallow pool of warmish fluid, presumably acid. "Ughh..." Sabrina whined, having slammed head first into the padded lower belly. The fluid had splashed over her entirely, pressing her hair against her back, and clung to her face with slimy trails. She tried to shake off the sense of disorientation, but she found that impossible when she realized the stomach was far larger than it should have been. "Wh-where?!" she exclaimed, before hearing soft cries and whines further along in the black as night darkness. She wished she had her phone for sight. "You ate me!" she exclaimed, her fingers groping around in the darkness. She wasn't near any walls, but the squishy floor suggested it stretched out a ways. "How--how is any of this possible?!" she cried, banging onto the stomach lining, splashing up more acid.
Sabrina Quicksilver
Sabrina Quicksilver
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:51 am

Tashia placed a hand to her stomach, lightly rubbing her abdomen as she licked her chops. "There, you see? Anyone can help out if they're committed." She chuckled, causing the floor to quake with the intensity one would expect of historic earthquakes, bouncing Sabrina to and fro, disorienting her all the more in the process. The exceptionally soft stomach floor and the lack of anything else around to fall on top of her left her with no injuries to speak of... but the quake seemed to just keep going, as though her impacts on the stomach floor were tickling her enough to keep her laughing.

Sighing contentedly, she flicked her tail as she turned, guessing that no other prey was likely to come this way... and nearly slipped, lurching back and only barely catching herself, balancing on an aft leg; certainly an adventure in flight for the trapped victim within. Something hard underfoot... the phone the woman had dropped, skittering along the paved alley as it flew out from under the fox's foot. She could hardly be upset at this, a devilish grin taking hold of her once again as she stepped forward to pick it up, still on the map from before. Swiping through the menus, she hummed to herself... 'owned a company', was it? A lot of important contacts in her phone, then, to be sure. She would take her time going through them later, picking out those who interested her, or were fool enough to contact the phone... In the meantime, she tucked it away into her robe, walking down the alley with a pronounced swagger. Even though she was, by some madness, bottomless, she was sated... for a little while, at least.
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content