Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+16
The Countess
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Agana
Saeko
Kira
Anastasia Faizland
Katsumi
Hannah Rousseau
Jac Nuevella
Satori
Haruka Sanada
Celestine
Wolf
Sango Sigara
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Main Street Empty Main Street

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 pm

The main road that divides Beijio City.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

An air raid siren could be heard radiated from the palace walls-warning the city below of incoming danger and to stay inside.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

I walk down the line, weapon in hand as civilians scattered and ran for their lives. Some brushed past me, others I pushed aside. The reason for my advance was right before my eyes. In the outskirts-possibly a mile away was a cerulean blue shape. My eyes gleamed and the scene made me smile. The dragon was completely unaware of the state in the city other than it was in chaos and dissarray. I vaulted myself upwards, up and on the short slanted roofing of the shop to my left. I lay in a prone position-my chest pressed against the filthy rooftop as I adjust my rifle, a highly prized and custom weapon I had made myself. Multiple rounds, multiple vision types, lasersight and an ability to be silenced with a slightly longer barrel. I maintain a grin as I sight in on the target's face on his left side. I let out a long breath, finger bent around the trigger, left eye cocked, aim incredibly steady-and-
-PFFFT! The gun's silencer disables the sound and the muzzle blast of the gun as it fires-a large 7.62x51 mm bullet soars through the air at a sonic speed-sending the heavy armor piercing round straight into Celestine's left cheek.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 am

Blue flames raged from my mechanical wings as I flew down the street, dust flying in all directions from the force of my sudden stop. I was not entirely certain of where the shot came from, only its general direction, but the source was clearly in this area. "Kinetic weapons are useless against my armor, are you too dumb to realize that?" This was something of a lie. While I'd survived the shot, my armor was damaged, and it would take a few hours to regenerate the wound. I was not eager to be hit again. But this road went on for miles, and while I knew they had to be somewhere relatively close, I had no way of knowing how far. There were still civilians fleeing however, and they gave me an idea. Clearly whoever had fired the shot felt some loyalty to this city. Floating higher into the air, I remained high enough to be seen from some distance, even at my size. "Enough hiding. If you want to kill me then come and do it. Or..." Looking down I opened the three barrels of my chest, firing powerful energy blasts downward, particularly targeting the fleeing civilians, but also inflicting building damage when possible.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 am

As the crowd that had poured into the street scattered for cover from the dragon's blasts, Haruka Sanada was spung around and finally free from the swarm of people. She was half dazed and unable to stand-somehow evading the blasts the dragon had shot out into the street. She fell onto her bosom, her eyes spiraling from her dizzyness. "Master...how about I be on top now? Meow.." she said nonsensically with a nautious sigh.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:07 pm

I cock my head up. "Hmm...Interesting...he took little notice of the wound...either he's rather casual about it-or he's trying to hide the fact it had damaged his armor." I say softly to myself, I had rolled off the roof way before the dragon I had just commented on soared above the main road. I remained in the shadows, and listen to his speech. I grin, his taunting would have worked on softer individuals. I had been through war-seen blood shed and been in a similar predicament once before. The underlying line, he was trying to draw me out. I simply watched, watched as he attacked the civilian's at her level as I slink softly in the shadows of the shops. Like a snake, I slither under a crawspace, and keep my scope in the darkness of the overturned crates. I flip the switch of my scope to nightvision-allowing me to see my target-Celestine from the confined safety of the crawspace.
I was looking for a point to attack-but something caught my eye in my scope. I look at the dazed neko laying in the road like a sign that read 'eat me' and shook my head side to side with annoyance. "People these days..." I thought then resumed observing the dragon again. I can see clearly by the fact of his wiggling belly that his last victim was still inside. Again I sigh softer than a whisper, before continuing my observation.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:39 am

Wolf wrote:I cock my head up. "Hmm...Interesting...he took little notice of the wound...either he's rather casual about it-or he's trying to hide the fact it had damaged his armor." I say softly to myself, I had rolled off the roof way before the dragon I had just commented on soared above the main road. I remained in the shadows, and listen to his speech. I grin, his taunting would have worked on softer individuals. I had been through war-seen blood shed and been in a similar predicament once before. The underlying line, he was trying to draw me out. I simply watched, watched as he attacked the civilian's at her level as I slink softly in the shadows of the shops. Like a snake, I slither under a crawspace, and keep my scope in the darkness of the overturned crates. I flip the switch of my scope to nightvision-allowing me to see my target-Celestine from the confined safety of the crawspace.
I was looking for a point to attack-but something caught my eye in my scope. I look at the dazed neko laying in the road like a sign that read 'eat me' and shook my head side to side with annoyance. "People these days..." I thought then resumed observing the dragon again. I can see clearly by the fact of his wiggling belly that his last victim was still inside. Again I sigh softer than a whisper, before continuing my observation.

Haruka's ears twitched. "A supressed gunshot?" She blinked. Her ears could just hear the 'pfft' of a gunshot coming from somewhere when she looked up at the Dragon and let out a wailing scream. "OH DEAR-!!" she jumped back, falling onto her ass now and crawled back. She could see why people were running now, but then again...it was only a small dragon.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Satori carried the injured Lieutenant down the street, looking for the Hospital that Barduwulf mentioned. "It's got to be somewhere around here, gah-where is it?" she exclaimed to the air.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:44 am

Jac stood in the center of the war torn street, his weapon hovering over his right hip via the cord attached. He openly sighs at the past chaos of a dragon that seemingly came and went; and his transfer from Ithteca to Beijio was less than welcome. Chief Asura could have had him court-martialed for abandoning his post without a proper excuse...which there was no excuse for the Sergeant who now stood in a newly issued uniform and beret. He had cut the fingers off the leather gloves he was issued, only the thumbs were left uncut. He turned around and sighs again. "Well...I guess it can't be helped. ADN presence is needed here more than ever-especially in the wake of a dragon attack and a terrorist strike upon our own base...damn, I miss my easy livin' in Ithteca already!" he complains, his sigh twice as depressed sounding now.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Rousseau Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:58 am

Jac Nuevella wrote:Jac stood in the center of the war torn street, his weapon hovering over his right hip via the cord attached. He openly sighs at the past chaos of a dragon that seemingly came and went; and his transfer from Ithteca to Beijio was less than welcome. Chief Asura could have had him court-martialed for abandoning his post without a proper excuse...which there was no excuse for the Sergeant who now stood in a newly issued uniform and beret. He had cut the fingers off the leather gloves he was issued, only the thumbs were left uncut. He turned around and sighs again. "Well...I guess it can't be helped. A.D.N presence is needed here more than ever-especially in the wake of a dragon attack and a terrorist strike upon our own base...damn, I miss my easy livin' in Ithteca already!" he complains, his sigh twice as depressed sounding now.

From behind Jac there was a feminine Northern Scardian accent that seemed to be rising, a demanding tone whooping and pushing an unknown force from beyond the debris of a devastated string of shops. Then, climbing to the top of the pile of rubble stood the Scardian in question. She turns in time just to notice the idleness that Jac was displaying. The woman who was clad in most of her uniform descends the pile of rubble and grabs the man by his ear and tugged him closer to her face. "HEY! A.D.N. Pig! If you cannot help, jus stay out of our way! It is already bad enough we had to pick up after YOUR mess!" She exclaims, pushing him aside. Now aware of her, Jac would take notice of her military styled uniform-that being in the style of the Scardian Foreign Legion...lacking only one item-a skirt or anything that covers the woman's pelvis where a pair of white panties were in open view. A tail drooped from behind her legs, rather wolf like in look. She even had wolf like ears that rose from the blonde hair which was hung in a low ponytail from her head. Her brilliant, flawless but currently rage filled eyes glared at Jac's novice ones. She was definitely a commanding officer of her Legion, which now began to pour out from the cracks of debris in droves. They were dirty and hardened looking, each soldier picking through the rubble in search of survivors or the like. Their medics had blood stains all over their white and blue uniforms, trying to aid the injured all the while Jac had been complaining.
"What use is the A.D.N. being sent to aid Beijio, when they just sit there with their heads in the clouds!" the blonde woman says in irritation like she had before, though this time she shook her head side to side with disappointment, her leather gloved hands firmly curled around her waist as she sighs for the lack of help the A.D.N. was providing.
Hannah Rousseau
Hannah Rousseau
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 am

Hannah Rousseau wrote:

From behind Jac there was a feminine Northern Scardian accent that seemed to be rising, a demanding tone whooping and pushing an unknown force from beyond the debris of a devastated string of shops. Then, climbing to the top of the pile of rubble stood the Scardian in question. She turns in time just to notice the idleness that Jac was displaying. The woman who was clad in most of her uniform descends the pile of rubble and grabs the man by his ear and tugged him closer to her face. "HEY! A.D.N. Pig! If you cannot help, jus stay out of our way! It is already bad enough we had to pick up after YOUR mess!" She exclaims, pushing him aside. Now aware of her, Jac would take notice of her military styled uniform-that being in the style of the Scardian Foreign Legion...lacking only one item-a skirt or anything that covers the woman's pelvis where a pair of white panties were in open view. A tail drooped from behind her legs, rather wolf like in look. She even had wolf like ears that rose from the blonde hair which was hung in a low ponytail from her head. Her brilliant, flawless but currently rage filled eyes glared at Jac's novice ones. She was definitely a commanding officer of her Legion, which now began to pour out from the cracks of debris in droves. They were dirty and hardened looking, each soldier picking through the rubble in search of survivors or the like. Their medics had blood stains all over their white and blue uniforms, trying to aid the injured all the while Jac had been complaining.
"What use is the A.D.N. being sent to aid Beijio, when they just sit there with their heads in the clouds!" the blonde woman says in irritation like she had before, though this time she shook her head side to side with disappointment, her leather gloved hands firmly curled around her waist as she sighs for the lack of help the A.D.N. was providing.

He felt something grip his ear and scold at him before he was tossed about like a ragdoll. Angry and confused, the Sergeant turns to the source: an angry and quite spiteful Scardian woman who was an inch taller than him, and had a scar that ran across the bridge of her nose horizontally. He had lived in Northern Scardia for four years, serving in the ADN military academy and could tell where she was from within seconds of her speaking; and by her uniform, could tell she was a member of the Legion. Despite the Scardian Legion being an Ally of the A.D.N., Jac couldn't help but hear a tinge of resentment in her voice each time she uttered: "A.D.N.". But let's back track here, she's not wearing any pants!

Jac tried his best to keep his mind to task, (especially for being chewed out by a possibly higher rank officer of an ally military), but her panties being shown in public just like that...kinda took his attention more than whatever she was saying in her thick accent. "Dang...white certainly is her color...they look 'snug'." he thinks, his face blushing unknowingly.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty You PERVERT! (XD)

Post  Hannah Rousseau Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 am

Hannah cocks an eyebrow, the man was silent-too silent for her liking. "What? What is it?" she asks in her heavy North Scardian (French) like accent. She furrows her brow, looking into the A.D.N. Soldier's eyes. "What are you staring at soldier?" she then follows his eyes to her pelvic region before sighing. "What? Have you not seen a woman without her pants before? Tsk, you pervert." she then reaches out lifting his jaw up till their eyes were level again. "Rank and Name Soldier. I do not have all day." she says in an highly irritated manner.
Hannah Rousseau
Hannah Rousseau
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:03 am

Hannah Rousseau wrote:Hannah cocks an eyebrow, the man was silent-too silent for her liking. "What? What is it?" she asks in her heavy North Scardian (French) like accent. She furrows her brow, looking into the A.D.N. Soldier's eyes. "What are you staring at soldier?" she then follows his eyes to her pelvic region before sighing. "What? Have you not seen a woman without her pants before? Tsk, you pervert." she then reaches out lifting his jaw up till their eyes were level again. "Rank and Name Soldier. I do not have all day." she says in an highly irritated manner.

On a piece of rubble, just overhearing the conversation was Wolf. She sat with one leg bent, the foot on the rubble level with her butt, and the other was dropped off the side of the rubble pile, the foot pressed against the soil of the street. Looped in her right arm, with her elbow resting on the pistol grip, and the barrel resting on her shoulder, was a large suppressed sniper rifle. In her left hand was a cigarette, which was lit and being pulled from the rosy lips of the beautiful blonde sniper in an olive drab uniform. Her green eyes were closed, but she slowly opens them and lets out a long stream of smoke from her mouth just as the green blue orbs meet the eyes of the Scardian Commander over where she was chewing out the A.D.N. Soldier. She shakes her head and slips the cig back into her mouth, taking another drag before she blew out smoke again.

After she was done puffing on the thing, she flicks it out into the street and stands up on street level, her boots crunching rubble under foot as she slung the rifle over her right shoulder, holding the strap with her right hand as she proceeds to walk away from the Scardians and the A.D.N. "Wolf", or at least that was how she preferred to call herself, was not a member of any regulated army nor was she aligned with any particular nation. She was simply a killer for hire, whether the target be human, or monster...sometimes, they are both so alike she really doesn't notice who she kills. She also kills, if she believes she must. In this cruel world, there are some things that just need killing.

Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsumi Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Katsumi, farther away from home as she slipped out with her DarkSEED handcannon tucked away in her leather sack brushes past the tall blonde woman as she heads further into town. The place was a derelict, and she felt her skin pale as she traveled the turned over streets and rubble filled roads with her straw sandals. It truly looked like a warzone down here. She gulped, wondering where her husband was...he was the Captain of the Guard and he should have been back home by now...she only hoped he wasn't caught up in all this mess.
Katsumi
Katsumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Hannah Rousseau wrote:Hannah cocks an eyebrow, the man was silent-too silent for her liking. "What? What is it?" she asks in her heavy North Scardian (French) like accent. She furrows her brow, looking into the A.D.N. Soldier's eyes. "What are you staring at soldier?" she then follows his eyes to her pelvic region before sighing. "What? Have you not seen a woman without her pants before? Tsk, you pervert." she then reaches out lifting his jaw up till their eyes were level again. "Rank and Name Soldier. I do not have all day." she says in an highly irritated manner.
"Lieutenant Rousseau if you don't have anything better to do than to...express your dominance over an ADN grunt who isn't doing his job...then you obviously have finished your forward sweep of the Main Street district? Hmm?"

The voice was from the tall elf in a military uniform with a officer's cap and Elvan looking armor. She walks towards the woman and then turns her head to the right slightly, inspecting the debris ridden street before looking back to the woman. "And...expressing your 'wolfen' traits is not an excuse for not wearing any pants. At least if you were in my division." She says before coughing into her fist. "Well...I'm going to move my division out to the outskirts. I suggest you back to your own job as well." she then begins her approach towards the main gates. "Company D, follow me!" She snarled, and the rest of the artillery unit followed close behind.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Jac Nuevella wrote:
Hannah Rousseau wrote:

He felt something grip his ear and scold at him before he was tossed about like a ragdoll. Angry and confused, the Sergeant turns to the source: an angry and quite spiteful Scardian woman who was an inch taller than him, and had a scar that ran across the bridge of her nose horizontally. He had lived in Northern Scardia for four years, serving in the ADN military academy and could tell where she was from within seconds of her speaking; and by her uniform, could tell she was a member of the Legion. Despite the Scardian Legion being an Ally of the A.D.N., Jac couldn't help but hear a tinge of resentment in her voice each time she uttered: "A.D.N.". But let's back track here, she's not wearing any pants!

Jac tried his best to keep his mind to task, (especially for being chewed out by a possibly higher rank officer of an ally military), but her panties being shown in public just like that...kinda took his attention more than whatever she was saying in her thick accent. "Dang...white certainly is her color...they look 'snug'." he thinks, his face blushing unknowingly.

Kira had wandered about aimlessly for a while, and before bumping into the young ADN cadet, she didn't realize how far that wandering had took her. He big bust rose and fell as she nearly trips, her equally big obsidian feline eyes glanced back at the young man to whom she had bumped into. She paused, blushing as she smiled. "Sorry for bumping into you like that!" she says with her hands folded in front of her thighs as she bowed lowly to him, allowing him a gaze down her blouse; a large pair of soft rounded breasts bounced and jiggled down, banging into another. She then brought herself back up and her boobs jounced from the movement. "Well, you take care then, nyah!" she exclaimed with a feline like giggle, turning around and heading on her way to an inn.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jac Nuevella Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:10 am

Kira wrote:
Jac Nuevella wrote:
Hannah Rousseau wrote:

Kira had wandered about aimlessly for a while, and before bumping into the young ADN cadet, she didn't realize how far that wandering had took her. He big bust rose and fell as she nearly trips, her equally big obsidian feline eyes glanced back at the young man to whom she had bumped into. She paused, blushing as she smiled. "Sorry for bumping into you like that!" she says with her hands folded in front of her thighs as she bowed lowly to him, allowing him a gaze down her blouse; a large pair of soft rounded breasts bounced and jiggled down, banging into another. She then brought herself back up and her boobs jounced from the movement. "Well, you take care then, nyah!" she exclaimed with a feline like giggle, turning around and heading on her way to an inn.

Between being yelled at by Lieutenant Rousseau, watching her being yelled at by the beautiful Elven Commander and the strange situation already at hand, he barely registered the cat girl who nearly tripped into him. Jac looked back to the woman in a slightly flustered state as she passed by him. She was well... like the other two women who were confronting him earlier quite cute, but unlike the other two seemed to have a more gentle edge. Taking this moment to silently escape, Jac slipped away and after the young cat girl. "Hey-wait!" he calls out in an almost hushed manner as he walked alongside her. "Let me escort you-" he then brought his face closer to the womans: "You need to save me from these overbearing SFL officers." he says in a softer tone, keeping up with the neko.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 am

The Nekomimi blinked in the direction of the ADN soldier and then smiled. "Why thank you! I really you don't need much saving since your the one with the gun, but your more than welcome to accompany me-" she says wrapping her arms around his right arm, her lithe breasts pressing up against his shoulder, strengthening her cleavage as they pushed up upon it. She turned to him with a little chuckle. "Why, I even know a place a strong young soldier like yourself can entertain me for a little while; I mean if your absolutely sure that I can just yank you from your patrol...I'd hate for you to be court-martialed, nyah~" she says with a low whispering giggle, nuzzling the tip of her nose against his neck. Behind her, her tail swayed seductively and rhythmically.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Satori continued down the street, leaving Lieutenant Watanabe behind to be treated for injuries and the like. She was still in her mother's uniform and weaponry, and like the spitting image of the former Commander of the Imperial Ninjas, most guards thought they were looking upon a ghost back from the dead.

She had to assure many of these samurai and ninja that she wasn't of the walking dead, rather simply getting reacquainted with Beijio's streets and that she was in fact, Commander Kabuki's daughter. She paused on a side street, leaning her back against the brick wall with a heavy sigh. "Sheesh... what a pain." she sighs again, scratching her head. Tufts of blue hair swaying over her eyes, she thought about Alastor and then of the quick move back to Beijio. She hoped he was doing fine with his bodyguard job he took up. She shook her head ans sighed again, smiling softly. "Always getting himself in trouble, that one." she chuckled before deciding to head else where. Perhaps she'll talk to the General again, and thank him proper for carting her ass out here.

Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:31 am

Satori wrote:Satori continued down the street, leaving Lieutenant Watanabe behind to be treated for injuries and the like. She was still in her mother's uniform and weaponry, and like the spitting image of the former Commander of the Imperial Ninjas, most guards thought they were looking upon a ghost back from the dead.

She had to assure many of these samurai and ninja that she wasn't of the walking dead, rather simply getting reacquainted with Beijio's streets and that she was in fact, Commander Kabuki's daughter. She paused on a side street, leaning her back against the brick wall with a heavy sigh. "Sheesh... what a pain." she sighs again, scratching her head. Tufts of blue hair swaying over her eyes, she thought about Alastor and then of the quick move back to Beijio. She hoped he was doing fine with his bodyguard job he took up. She shook her head ans sighed again, smiling softly. "Always getting himself in trouble, that one." she chuckled before deciding to head else where. Perhaps she'll talk to the General again, and thank him proper for carting her ass out here.

"What's the matter Satori? You look bummed." Saeko says from atop a landing. She smiled down at the blue haired woman before dropping down towards Satori's level. It took her a while to get here from Ithteca, but she managed to make the journey and switch her top back to a school uniform top, she did keep the skirt she found in Alastor's guest room though, wearing that with the green school top.

Main Street 5849a77fe9ede82732219dd1927fb03fbb39dfd7

She placed her arms high, at either side of Satori's shoulders, and Saeko grinned, bowing her head and making her eyes become level with Satori's. "Say, you wouldn't have had a run in with Alastor now, have you?" she asked, maintaining her smile. "I miss him dearly, I wanted to ask him a few favours, I've heard he's at the Silver Craft, but I'd like to confirm that with you... since your the last person I personally know of who ran into him last... so? Have you?" she asked again, winking. She did not drop her arms, so in a sense, still kept Satori pinned.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:42 pm

Saeko wrote:"What's the matter Satori? You look bummed." Saeko says from atop a landing. She smiled down at the blue haired woman before dropping down towards Satori's level. It took her a while to get here from Ithteca, but she managed to make the journey and switch her top back to a school uniform top, she did keep the skirt she found in Alastor's guest room though, wearing that with the green school top.

Main Street 5849a77fe9ede82732219dd1927fb03fbb39dfd7

She placed her arms high, at either side of Satori's shoulders, and Saeko grinned, bowing her head and making her eyes become level with Satori's. "Say, you wouldn't have had a run in with Alastor now, have you?" she asked, maintaining her smile. "I miss him dearly, I wanted to ask him a few favours, I've heard he's at the Silver Craft, but I'd like to confirm that with you... since your the last person I personally know of who ran into him last... so? Have you?" she asked again, winking. She did not drop her arms, so in a sense, still kept Satori pinned.

"Sa-Saeko!" Satori yelped, having not seen the woman since she had defeated her what wasn't perhaps a day or two ago, but it felt more like months! (ooc: or years Razz) She seemed... healthy. But how on earth did she get to the other side of the continent; here in a matter of a day?! Did she take one of the airships, planes or whatnot? Still, it was strange, especially since she had left her for....dead. 

She felt a sense of regret having chosen to leave Saeko in the manner she had. They were friends once, and though they fought she should have sought medical attention for her before she had left. "Saeko... is this revenge? Tell me the truth, no games... are you here to kill me?" she asked, her blue eyes looking into Saeko's with a serious look upon her face.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Saeko's smile remained. "Kill you? Really? Is that what you think I'm here for? No, no what was between us back at Alastor's is concluded. I feel no anger, no regret. However..." she says coughing into her right fist, allowing Satori if she so wanted to leave this lack of personal space Saeko had given her. The purple haired woman chuckled, pushing back her bangs. "I wouldn't mind taking you on again if I have to." she winks, her smile becoming broad and toothy. "So let me ask again, you seen Alastor around, or not?" she asked once more.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Saeko wrote:Saeko's smile remained. "Kill you? Really? Is that what you think I'm here for? No, no what was between us back at Alastor's is concluded. I feel no anger, no regret. However..." she says coughing into her right fist, allowing Satori if she so wanted to leave this lack of personal space Saeko had given her. The purple haired woman chuckled, pushing back her bangs. "I wouldn't mind taking you on again if I have to." she winks, her smile becoming broad and toothy. "So let me ask again, you seen Alastor around, or not?" she asked once more.

She took the moment that Saeko pulled away her arm to remove herself from the woman's 'grasp', side stepping to Saeko's right side. "Alastor... you're right. He's on a job.... but last I heard he was at Breland, hired for bodyguard work..." she says before taking a step. "He never said anything about a Casino..." she looked into Saeko's shiny blue eyes. "I haven't seen him." she finally states after a long pause. "Why are you so keen on finding him?" she asked.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Satori wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko's smile remained. "Kill you? Really? Is that what you think I'm here for? No, no what was between us back at Alastor's is concluded. I feel no anger, no regret. However..." she says coughing into her right fist, allowing Satori if she so wanted to leave this lack of personal space Saeko had given her. The purple haired woman chuckled, pushing back her bangs. "I wouldn't mind taking you on again if I have to." she winks, her smile becoming broad and toothy. "So let me ask again, you seen Alastor around, or not?" she asked once more.

She took the moment that Saeko pulled away her arm to remove herself from the woman's 'grasp', side stepping to Saeko's right side. "Alastor... you're right. He's on a job.... but last I heard he was at Breland, hired for bodyguard work..." she says before taking a step. "He never said anything about a Casino..." she looked into Saeko's shiny blue eyes. "I haven't seen him." she finally states after a long pause. "Why are you so keen on finding him?" she asked.

She chuckled. "Oh... so you're 'behind' the times, eh?" she turns to face her old friend from this new distance, her hand upon the pommel of her katana. "You should check some of those holotapes, someone is taping them within the 'Craft, and of his interesting combat form..." she blushed a little, tilting her head a little to the right. "I must admit, I like the way he moves. I wonder if I should be slow about it or simply tell him to strip down..." she smiled inwardly, turning to face Satori directly again. "I can't help it, he's got a nice butt." she winked, before taking a few steps closer. "So obviously you haven't seen him," she changes the subject, her tone dipped, clearly disappointed. "Well then, if that's the case, I guess I'll see you around...." she started, taking a few steps away before shifting on the balls of her heels, turning to face Satori once more. "...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" she asked.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:35 am

Saeko wrote:
Satori wrote:

She chuckled. "Oh... so you're 'behind' the times, eh?" she turns to face her old friend from this new distance, her hand upon the pommel of her katana. "You should check some of those holotapes, someone is taping them within the 'Craft, and of his interesting combat form..." she blushed a little, tilting her head a little to the right. "I must admit, I like the way he moves. I wonder if I should be slow about it or simply tell him to strip down..." she smiled inwardly, turning to face Satori directly again. "I can't help it, he's got a nice butt." she winked, before taking a few steps closer. "So obviously you haven't seen him," she changes the subject, her tone dipped, clearly disappointed. "Well then, if that's the case, I guess I'll see you around...." she started, taking a few steps away before shifting on the balls of her heels, turning to face Satori once more. "...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" she asked.  

She felt mixed upon hearing this news. She couldn't tell if it was something Saeko was using to bait her or if it was the truth. But perhaps she was looking too far into this, because why would Saeko want to start trouble in a wide open street of all places? What does she gain from that? She only remained silent as she... went on with her description. She shook visibly, yet did her best not to act and was finally glad when she was starting to leave. She let out a sigh, when she came back: 

"...you don't by chance have any way of contacting him, do you?" 

To this, Satori couldn't hold back and drew the odachi blade, swinging out as she approached Saeko and swung it down at her!
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next