Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class 206B- Demon Hunting

4 posters

Go down

Class 206B- Demon Hunting  Empty Class 206B- Demon Hunting

Post  Vincent Valor Wed May 29, 2019 4:15 am

Located on the second floor. The class teaches the basics, intermediary, and advanced studies of demonology, exorcism, tracking, hunting and executing monsters and demons alike. The class is taught by world renowned Demon Slayer, Vincent Valor. Vincent Valor taught at Tenik University in Breland 18 years ago, before he was kicked out for his anti-Tenik beliefs and with the subsequent destruction of Breland City. He is known for being a rather harsh teacher, will not tolerate ignorance and will not hesitate to give the cold hard truth. He does, however, to those who take the class seriously, help those who are struggling. He curses, tells people off, and often drinks on the job, the last bit being against the school's policies...
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Class 206B- Demon Hunting  Empty Re: Class 206B- Demon Hunting

Post  Fleur La Croix Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:39 am

The hall outside the demon hunting class was silent as the grave. The beautiful, orange-red glow of the setting sun was dancing through the windows of the class room in question, and Fleur La Croix, who had little options left at her disposal, now appeared in the doorway. Her long black nails, glossy like talons of a bird of prey, tapped at the gilded decorations of her arm guards. Her curvaceous body with her Dangerously Disasterous Duo jiggling between her folded arms, leaned against the surface of the door. Her long, shapely legs crossed, her heels glistening in the orange glow and her heavy lidded azure gaze fell upon the sad excuse of a Demon Hunter. He was Vincent Valor, former demon hunter extraordinaire, but these days a teacher at this out of place university in Beijio City; shelved away like some broken old tool that the janitors couldn't even bother throwing away. Fleur was quite knowledgeable of him however, and despite his fall from grace... had a certain attraction to the miserable, drunken fool.

"Professor Valor?" She called out, batting her fluffy dark eyelashes, her voice cool and seductive. Her finger continuing to tap at her arm guard as she continued. "You are, the Demon Hunter Vincent Valor, are you not?" She purred. Her lidded gaze dancing up and down his broken, tired body as he slumped against his desk with that pitiful and bored expression upon his face.

Fleur La Croix
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:58 pm

[From here]

Ms. Kawaguchi slithered her way over to Vince's class, and saw he was still in a conversation with Ms. Fleur. She slid open the door part way, the eel woman smiling sweetly, despite murdering a gunslinger down stairs in Administration- who was now settling inside her intestines. "Mr. Valor? I hate to interrupt your meeting with Ms. La Croix, but do you mind if I grab you for a quick sec? I'm having trouble with that file cabinet again, I need you're capable skills to help pry it open?" She hummed. It was one of the few codes they had for 'quickie in the lounge'.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:02 pm

Tsuchi Kawguchi wrote:[From here]

Ms. Kawaguchi slithered her way over to Vince's class, and saw he was still in a conversation with Ms. Fleur. She slid open the door part way, the eel woman smiling sweetly, despite murdering a gunslinger down stairs in Administration- who was now settling inside her intestines. "Mr. Valor? I hate to interrupt your meeting with Ms. La Croix, but do you mind if I grab you for a quick sec? I'm having trouble with that file cabinet again, I need you're capable skills to help pry it open?" She hummed. It was one of the few codes they had for 'quickie in the lounge'.

BELCH

The woman suddenly burped, and not only that... it hurt. As embarrassed as Tsuchi must have been at that moment, it only got worse as she belched again... and again... and then she would noticed the flecks of blood on her hand! Yellowish-green mist escaped her lips, along with it a disembodied voice...

"Sorry... did I say heart burn? I meant gas..."

The pain would increase as the acidic, poisonous cloud flowed up and down the Eel's throat, causing her flesh to bubble and spurt with blood!

Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:06 pm

Mina Harkom wrote:

BELCH

The woman suddenly burped, and not only that... it hurt. As embarrassed as Tsuchi must have been at that moment, it only got worse as she belched again... and again... and then she would noticed the flecks of blood on her hand! Yellowish-green mist escaped her lips, along with it a disembodied voice...

The pain would increase as the acidic, poisonous cloud flowed up and down the Eel's throat, causing her flesh to bubble and spurt with blood!

Tsuchi's eyes, large and wavering, looked at the blood dripping from her palms. "HEH! I knew you had more fight in you!!" She wheezed, eyes cracked red as the pain made the eel twist and slither around the hall way uncontrollably! She gripped at her own neck, feeling the misty form of the Dhampir travel up and down. "UGH... What... the hell...?" She coughed more blood. Only the most powerful of vampires had such abilities... and if she had them all this time, she could have broken free of her coils in Administration! She looked to Vince with watery eyes. "Vampire..." she croaked, pleadingly. "Ate... her... thought I did." She pleaded for help.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:19 pm

Tsuchi Kawguchi wrote:
Mina Harkom wrote:

BELCH

Tsuchi's eyes, large and wavering, looked at the blood dripping from her palms. "HEH! I knew you had more fight in you!!" She wheezed, eyes cracked red as the pain made the eel twist and slither around the hall way uncontrollably! She gripped at her own neck, feeling the misty form of the Dhampir travel up and down. "UGH... What... the hell...?" She coughed more blood. Only the most powerful of vampires had such abilities... and if she had them all this time, she could have broken free of her coils in Administration! She looked to Vince with watery eyes. "Vampire..." she croaked, pleadingly. "Ate... her... thought I did." She pleaded for help.

"I didn't expect you were going to be so violent as to tear my arm off, but as soon as I met you... I knew you were going to keep me away from your lover. Its so easy to tell, people and monsters light up the same way when you mention a loved one. From there, I just had to see how far you'd go, so when you coiled me I let you have the upper hand... well, I got pissed and a little distracted when you nearly took off mine. So to make it personal, I let your acids digest my left arm while I waited in mist form. I knew you'd slither your way to Vince for me... the game was rigged from the start, bitch." Mina explained, before the mist became fire, the fumes lighting the interior of the eel alight! As she screamed in agony, the acidic mist escaped her bloody mouth and then hovered into the class room, where it reshaped into the beautiful, albeit one-armed, Dhampir. Her left arm didn't bleed, bone visible where the elbow should be, torn, acid eaten leather draped her body and dripped with stomach fluids.

She stood before Valor and the witch, and with her powers, caused the door behind her to shut and lock the eel away in the hall. "Gunslinger Enforcer Mina Harkom." She announced quickly. "You're girl friend's a bit of a psychopath Mr. Valor, I'm here on behalf of the Association to relocate you till further notice, under our protective watch." She explained. "For reasons... I cannot divulge in the company of non-essential personnel, it is best to simply walk out with me. Should you refuse, I will be forced to take you by force. I can explain the full details when we are alone. I urge you to consider coming quietly before you do something rash... your life is in danger after all." She explained, while her left arm began to slowly regenerate bone, muscle, tissue...
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Class 206B- Demon Hunting  Empty Valor the Vampire Slayer

Post  Vincent Valor Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Fleur La Croix wrote:
"Professor Valor?" She called out, batting her fluffy dark eyelashes, her voice cool and seductive. Her finger continuing to tap at her arm guard as she continued. "You are, the Demon Hunter Vincent Valor, are you not?" She purred. Her lidded gaze dancing up and down his broken, tired body as he slumped against his desk with that pitiful and bored expression upon his face.

Vincent was about to uncork a fine bottle of Izheveskian Vodka... when the seductive voice of the woman diverted his attention. "Yes... and you are?" He asked, sliding the bottle back under his desk... when Ms. Kawaguchi appeared with the prospect of some...paper grading. He smirked at the Eel. "Sushi," his nickname for her, "I'm sure that pesky file cabinet can wait a few minutes." He chuckled, and went back to the witch when... everything spiraled so fast he didn't know if he was still buzzed or sober by the time it had concluded.

He was standing, he knew that... his pocket pistol had managed to find itself into his right palm and aiming at the vampire before him... though she was unarmed... literally for the case of her left- he could tell by the pain from his old wound and the way her eyes glowed... and more specifically her fangs. "Vampire... no, you lack the half-beast half-aristocratic feel. Still... mist form is a higher level skill... acidic and poison mists are something only highly skilled vampires who have the genetics can employ... specifically of Noble Houses. Carmilla House had many... you're a descendant of one of those leeches, aren't ya?" He asked coarsely. He lowered his arm, but kept the gun trained on the woman from hip level.

"Heh... can't have Association without the word 'ass', can't ya? What were they thinking sending someone like you. A fang toting leech? They're mocking me like the ADN, like Tenik and his gods damned companions. Hell, I can't even operate out of the guild anymore, so why not? Just send a blood sucker to collect that drunken fool Valor before he makes a fool of himself." He shook his head, and approached her, pointing the weapon against her chest, between her cleavage and a little to the left... His single eye lidded with a golden sheen where the blue had once been. "You say I'm in danger, but you may want to consider the danger you're in, especially after hurting my gal. I may be old, tarnished, slandered, and I may be a drunk.. But I've killed more fangs in my lifetime that far exceeds the blood your kind has spilt on humanity since its blasphemous existence. I'm a Valor, huntin' the undead's been a family business since the 1600's... you think a little swill will dilute over a thousand years of skill and demon slaying knowledge? Heh... you underestimated your mark." Vince says. "What ever's comin' my way? Can't be as difficult as what I've faced before. I have the scars lass, this old dog ain't lost his teeth yet."

Last edited by Vincent Valor on Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Mina Harkom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Fleur La Croix wrote:

Vincent was about to uncork a fine bottle of Izheveskian Vodka... when the seductive voice of the woman diverted his attention. "Yes... and you are?" He asked, sliding the bottle back under his desk... when Ms. Kawaguchi appeared with the prospect of some...paper grading. He smirked at the Eel. "Sushi," his nickname for her, "I'm sure that pesky file cabinet can wait a few minutes." He chuckled, and went back to the witch when... everything spiraled so fast he didn't know if he was still buzzed or sober by the time it had concluded.

He was standing, he knew that... his pocket pistol had managed to find itself into his right palm and aiming at the vampire before him... though she was unarmed... literally for the case of her left- he could tell by the pain from his old wound and the way her eyes glowed... and more specifically her fangs. "Vampire... no, you lack the half-beast half-aristocratic feel. Still... mist form is a higher level skill... acidic and poison mists are something only highly skilled vampires who have the genetics can employ... specifically of Noble Houses. Carmilla House had many... you're a descendant of one of those leeches, aren't ya?" He asked coarsely. He lowered his arm, but kept the gun trained on the woman from hip level.

"Heh... can't have Association without the word 'ass', can't ya? What were they thinking sending someone like you. A fang toting leech? They're mocking me like the ADN, like Tenik and his gods damned companions. Hell, I can't even operate out of the guild anymore, so why not? Just send a blood sucker to collect that drunken fool Valor before he makes a fool of himself." He shook his head, and approached her, pointing the weapon against her chest, between her cleavage and a little to the left... His single eye lidded with a golden sheen where the blue had once been. "You say I'm in danger, but you may want to consider the danger you're in, especially after hurting my gal. I may be old, tarnished, slandered, and I may be a drunk.. But I've killed more fangs in my lifetime that far exceeds the blood your kind has spilt on humanity since its blasphemous existence. I'm a Valor, huntin' the undead's been a family business since the 1600's... you think a little swill will dilute over a thousand years of skill and demon slaying knowledge? Heh... you underestimated your mark." Vince says. "What ever's comin' my way? Can't be as difficult as what I've faced before. I have the scars lass, this old dog ain't lost his teeth yet."

She stood there, silently as Valor made his remarks. She anticipated this, and being 'senior' for a mortal, waited for him to finish, even letting his double derringer rest against her breast as he made himself sound valid after years of absence. Which made the next part heartbreaking for fans of the drunkard as Mina grabs his wrist with a flash of movement, shook his hand viciously to the right, dislodging the gun before stepping in with her left, shattered bone of her elbow pressed against his neck as she leaned against his chest and forced his left side against the chalk board!

"You finished?" She asked calmly. "I'll spare you a pissing contest in strengths of mortals and nightlings Mr. Valor. You think its fair for me to be here? Your family murdered Vampires for centuries. Here I am, forced to protect the last of their kin, a drunken old fool whose half cocked and fucking an eel who lacks table manners. Yeah. I get ya." She paused. "My father was Benjamin J. Harkom, the Crimson Lord of Carmilla's Wild Hunt, the head of it in fact... the very group your ancestor Silas Valor murdered with Burlyox Poison cuz he was too scared shitless to actually approach. My father was lucky to only come out of that blind... We both have a strong bias against one another, but orders are orders. My mentor wants me to bring your stinkin' ass back to Izhevesk, and you can either be walking alongside me or I'll hogtie and castrate you for the fuck sake of it. You just gotta be alive, not intact. So... do you understand the danger, YOU'RE IN? Mr. Valor? I'm at least giving you the option of civility. Those who come for you, won't be." She explained.

She pushed his face against the chalk board, the 'ass' in Class was now imparted on Valor's left cheek... fittingly. "You gonna be a bitch?" She asked. "I'm gonna back away and you're going to not be one, right?"
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Vincent Valor and Darkstorm Zero like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:44 am

Vince's patch rubbed against the chalk board, his speech now... moot.

Leather Clad Fang wrote:She pushed his face against the chalk board, the 'ass' in Class was now imparted on Valor's left cheek... fittingly. "You gonna be a bitch?" She asked. "I'm gonna back away and you're going to not be one, right?"

Valor grunted. "...You took advantage of my bad eye." He looks at the woman and couldn't believe the gall of this leech to be man handling him in such a manner. It was sick and wrong! "You gonna stop being one? Let go of me now before I steak ya with this pointer." He says, tapping the wooden stick against the chalk board. "I should ash ya for hurting Tsuchi in that grotesque way! If she dies, I'll rip your heart out with me BARE HANDS!" He hissed.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:51 am

Vincent Valor wrote:Vince's patch rubbed against the chalk board, his speech now... moot.

Leather Clad Fang wrote:She pushed his face against the chalk board, the 'ass' in Class was now imparted on Valor's left cheek... fittingly. "You gonna be a bitch?" She asked. "I'm gonna back away and you're going to not be one, right?"

Valor grunted. "...You took advantage of my bad eye." He looks at the woman and couldn't believe the gall of this leech to be man handling him in such a manner. It was sick and wrong! "You gonna stop being one? Let go of me now before I steak ya with this pointer." He says, tapping the wooden stick against the chalk board. "I should ash ya for hurting Tsuchi in that grotesque way! If she dies, I'll rip your heart out with me BARE HANDS!" He hissed.

"Yeah I took advantage of your bad left eye by removing the gun in your right hand. You saw it coming you just couldn't move quick enough old mortal man." She says with a bored, matter of fact tone. "Huh, thats rich. Your hagfish'll be fine, I could've done worse. Don't tell me about grotesque, you can feel whats left of my left arm against your neck, don't ya? She ate me without provocation, she's lucky she still has any of her teeth!" She says, showing off her own... her fangs dripping with saliva. "Not only do I have to regrow my left arm, my ass is hangin' out for all to show and we have a long ride ahead of us! So for the final time... you gonna be a bitch if I let you go, or will I have to get the ropes?" Mina threatened.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down