Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirandae’s Office and Class

+3
Tesshū Tanegashima
Justin Tangeshima
Mirandae Goldleaf
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirandae’s Office and Class

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:08 pm

Cause you can't fight you own battles, Little Fizz....le.

The words sliding out lengthwise as his brothers foot propels him further forward cradling his left arm to obscure it from his father he dives sideways out of the rampaging bulls path hooks his jacket up in the process and dodging quickly behind the tree, coming out the other side with his jacket back on he strikes a quick witty pose preparing to flee leaving his brother to once again take the brunt of their dysfunctional family instructions.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Tsubo910

Are you senile Tessy, wasn't it no fire no inheriting anything.  No fire disown, abandoned, forgotten, scum, dirt, shit, lower than shit, never ever going to be a part of this family.  And now I get to have a chance to inherit Little Fizzle's place and position.  Ok I'm leaving, this school clearly only produces losers and morons like you and Little Fizzle.  And really what lesson was I interrupting he's already mastered getting his ass handed to him by everyone with a marginal amount of skill and talent.  Did you really have to pay to further his education in ass beatings, isn't being humiliated by you in public bad enough.  So which is it really, am I part of this family, or am I still considered a non-existence for not being able to channel fire like you freaks.

All the while trying to ignore the fact that his brother revealed the tattoo his family didn't know about and brush aside the other details like the traveling band and hair cut.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:34 pm

Tesshu at the moment paid no mind to either of his son's complaints, as he launched into a series of rapid fire attacks, each blazing with the flames of their clan. pinpoint punches and kicks executed with swiftness and precision, no waisted motion, borne of the experience of dozens of battlefields. It wasn't until he sent both exploding fists into Justin's chest and sternum, while at the same time sending a thrusting kick into Tsubo's lower abdomen, sending both boys to the grass that Tesshu spoke again, his voice firm and his face a grim line of unyielding determination.

"All I keep hearing is excuses. Stand up!" Tesshu roared out.

"Tsu, I never admonished you for lacking our clan's ability to generate the flames. Your mother cannot perform the Magatama's fire either, and yet I love her dearly, so don't use that excuse to try and bullshit your way through life! I never admonish you for never demonstrating the spirit behind the flames! But I do admonush you for never trying to find your own power, your own way! You kept rebelling, pushing me away. I admit, Justin's constant provocations didn't help, but you are BOTH my sons, I love you both as my sons. But you...." Tesshu's lips pulled back into a fierce snarl. "I'd be willing to gamble our entire family's legacy on one disgusting thing I have learned watching the two of you grow... If someone were to come, and take one of you from this world in cold blooded murder, the other would not give an ounce of a shit! Not a one! Neither of you cared! Look at what you just did Justin! You proved my point for me! You threw your little brother before me to save yourself!" The color of Tesshu's flames turned darker, and more crimson as he spoke as his anger grew. The elder Tanegashima's rage was palpable, before his flurry of attacks resumed, punctuated by each word.

"Both of you!" BANG! "Received the love of myself and your mother!" BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "So much for brotherly love!" KABOOOOM! "I can tell you this. If someone had taken either of you from this world, I would have done nothing but scour this world till I found the one who did it, and made them pay in blood and pain with every inch of their body for every tear your mother and I shed, and every minute they held in triumph for it before I reduced their rotting cadavers to ashes and dust. Just as I did to the man who took your uncle, MY brother from this world."

His firey gaze first turned to Justin. "This right here is why you are no hero." then to Tsu, "And your power may not be my fire, but you havn't even tried to find it yet. Instead you wallow in your frustration and you seek to blame me. I will take your scorn if that makes you happy Tsu, but it will not grant you what you seek. All I could have done, is try and help you find a way, if you would ever have accepted my hand. But you never did."

The older Tanegashima turned his bare back on his sons now, facing away from them, the magatama still on his right arm, and his eyes still smouldering like the cores of a pair of orange stars. "Again!"
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:07 am

Justin was laying on the ground... scratch that, on top of Tsubo! "Ow... your fucking flat..." he coughed at his brother, turning to Tsubo. "how the the hell did you get underneath me?" He wheezed, his ash covered clothes dusting off on the younger brother as he slowly stood up, helping his brother up by the arm... or it seems like that till one realized he was using Tsubo as a crutch. Tsubo grumbling something, a simple squeak that really pissed Justin off, causing him to lift up and push his brother towards Tesshu! "Talk about fatherly love... here you are, trying to kill us..." He coughed, before conjuring flame into his right arm, punching the ground, causing a fissure of flame to trail behind Tsubo, leading up to his father! "Tsubo, grab the beads!"
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:26 am

In the background the band quietly gathered up their instruments and began playing again.

"Flabby assed bastard."  Face down in the school ground dirt his words are muffled beyond a few feet, reaching only his brother's ears as he continues to push down driving Tsubo further into the dirt as he stood up off of him.  One moment eating dirt the next flying yet again straight at his fathers sociopathic version of love.  

"Tsubo, grab the beads."

In mid flight the words blew by his head as he shifted his weight flipping around to change direction aiming away from his father once again rather than trying to make contact.  Safely dodging away from his brother's duplicitous attack, somehow having changed clothes in the midst of his movements.  Standing up arms draped over a sheathed sword his brother's flame attack now encircling the three of them as a wall of fire rising higher and higher.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Tsubo410

Grab his beads, are you insane have you seen how he uses those with mom!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:43 am

Tesshu's response to his sons attack was to let out a powerful shout, and his own flame exploded in a giant pillar of fire that blasted Justin's flames away with it's shockwave. Wings of flame erupted from Tesshu's back and his skin was alight with orange flame, and his wings held him aloft in the air like some twisted firebird.

With no words the old man came at them again, this time he struck out at Tsubo first, unleashing fists shrouded in flames, obscuring the boys vision with each blow. The final two blows sending the sheathed sword and the boy each flying.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Sai-upper2

He swiftly turned on Justin who tried to rush in, and countered with a guthook that exploded out of nowhere.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Sai-super3

The final pillar extinguished Tesshu's flames, and the light in his eyes. And finally the old man spoke again.

"I will say this, you are both just as stubborn as your old man... You won't quit, no matter how hard things get. If there is one virtue you both have it's the guts to never give up."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:23 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:In the background the band quietly gathered up their instruments and began playing again.

"Flabby assed bastard."  Face down in the school ground dirt his words are muffled beyond a few feet, reaching only his brother's ears as he continues to push down driving Tsubo further into the dirt as he stood up off of him.  One moment eating dirt the next flying yet again straight at his fathers sociopathic version of love.  

"Tsubo, grab the beads."

In mid flight the words blew by his head as he shifted his weight flipping around to change direction aiming away from his father once again rather than trying to make contact.  Safely dodging away from his brother's duplicitous attack, somehow having changed clothes in the midst of his movements.  Standing up arms draped over a sheathed sword his brother's flame attack now encircling the three of them as a wall of fire rising higher and higher.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Tsubo410

Grab his beads, are you insane have you seen how he uses those with mom!

As soon as he hears that band... Justin's nerve was struck, and he silently turn around, walking through his flames to find the band to smother them. The horrid chorus continued... till there was an instrumental discord of clashing symbols, honks and screams as a tall pillar of flame erupted somewhere behind the school.

The music stopped abruptly...

Justin returned, walking through the flames like an absolute badass, and smirked, raising his fists. "Hell yeah..." he then glances over to his brother, and feel's his brow twitch. "You scrawny bastard, that's one of my favorite jackets! What the hell?!" He exhaled.

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu's response to his sons attack was to let out a powerful shout, and his own flame exploded in a giant pillar of fire that blasted Justin's flames away with it's shockwave. Wings of flame erupted from Tesshu's back and his skin was alight with orange flame, and his wings held him aloft in the air like some twisted firebird.

With no words the old man came at them again, this time he struck out at Tsubo first, unleashing fists shrouded in flames, obscuring the boys vision with each blow. The final two blows sending the sheathed sword and the boy each flying.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Sai-upper2

He swiftly turned on Justin who tried to rush in, and countered with a guthook that exploded out of nowhere.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Sai-super3

The final pillar extinguished Tesshu's flames, and the light in his eyes. And finally the old man spoke again.

"I will say this, you are both just as stubborn as your old man... You won't quit, no matter how hard things get. If there is one virtue you both have it's the guts to never give up."

...then his flames were extinguished, and he watched Tsubo flying. He covered his eyes and watched both him and sword fly high! "Huh, perhaps Tsubo has mastered the arts of aerokines-ah shit!" He says, noticing his father's fiery fist coming at him! He tried to block the flaming punch, but it still hit the mark, however, Justin's other hand gripped at the beads on his father's arm! Wincing through the pain, he smiled. "I will say this... you need some prescription glasses, old man...!" He coughed, gripping his father's wrist with his other hand, sweat dripping down the side of his head and neck as he tried not to gasp for air considering his father's guthook knocked the wind out of him!

...the beads crumbling in his fist. He blinked, glancing over at the beads... they...they were Beijionese candies shaped like beads, the kind they handed out during festivals in Beijio. It was a weird hobby of his, Tsubo liked to collect these... never ate them, so they ended up becoming chalk dust eventually. "That... clever little punk..." he coughed, sweat dripping off his forehead.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:33 am

As he flew through the air a slight grin spread across his face as his hand grasped the sword he had rested across his shoulders before being sent into orbit. A satisfied smile from having stolen not only the beads from his fathers arm while replacing them with a small stash of his arsenal sweets, but also retrieving the sword after being knocked flying by his father's tough love without either motion being detected by his father and brother.

Rotating into a perfect ten landing he drew the sword part way out from the sheath his brothers jacket now a smoldering pile of flames where he had been sent flying only moments before. With a shrug he noted that the blade did not burst into flame as it would have for his brother or father re-sheathing the blade he looked around as his hired band gathered ironically where he landed.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 Tsubo110

It was time to march and leave before either of his family members had a chance to realize what had taken place. Nodding to the now reassembled band they struck up a tune awfully reminiscence of their former employer some guy named Rufus as they high-tailed it away with all possible haste.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:46 am

Tesshu smirked as he replaced his jacket back on his arms, and bodyflickered, appearing before Tsubo. However, his look was not one of anger or scorn like the younger Tanegashima expected, but a smile of something Tsubo had not seen before.

He took back the Magatama only temporarily, and gave his son back his candies, before splitting the bead necklace in two, handing each in turn half of the Magatama beads. He then held Tsubo close in an embrace and said. "You may not have my fire, Tsu, but you have something else, maybe even something more. Your power may be more along the lines of your mother than mine. Which means you and I, we are going on a road trip to visit your mothers homeland, if you want to, and if we can I can help you unlock your real power there. Your speed and strength proved here showed me one thing son, you don't need the flames to be strong. You managed to do what you set your mind to without it. And if not the Fires of the Tanegashima, then yours will be the power of the Blade-Breaker."

He then turned to Justin, and held him close as well. "As for you, despite your brother replacing the beads, you still managed to take them from me in the last moment despite my attack. You both had the guts to never give up, even in the face of defeat, and pull victory from the jaws of failure. Tomorrow, before I take Tsubo to see the Empress Sango for leave to examine the Book of the White Tower, I will take you before the Sealed Shrine. And while we are there, you will get your chance to see into the Flames of Destiny. While we do so, Tsubo, I ask that you talk to your mother about her family. She may be able to offer you insights that I cannot."

Last edited by Tesshū Tanegashima on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:13 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu smirked as he replaced his jacket back on his arms, and bodyflickered, appearing before Tsubo. However, his look was not one of anger or scorn like the younger Tanegashima expected, but a smile of something Tsubo had not seen before.

He took back the Magatama only temporarily, and gave his son back his candies, before splitting the bead necklace in two, handing each in turn half of the Magatama beads. He then held Tsubo close in an embrace and said. "You may not have my fire, Tsu, but you have something else, maybe even something more. Your power may be more along the lines of your mother than mine. Which means you and I, we are going on a road trip to visit your mothers homeland, if you want to, and if we can I can I can help you unlock your real power there. Your speed and strength proved here showed me one thing son, you don't need the flames to be strong. You managed to do what you set your mind to without it. And if not the Fires of the Tanegashima, then yours will be the power of the Blade-Breaker."

He then turned to Justin, and held him close as well. "As for you, despite your brother replacing the beads, you still managed to take them from me in the last moment despite my attack. You both had the guts to never give up, even in the face of defeat, and pull victory from the jaws of failure. Tomorrow, before I take Tsubo to see the Empress Sango for leave to examine the Book of the White Tower, I will take you before the Sealed Shrine. And while we are there, you will get your chance to see into the Flames of Destiny. While we do so, Tsubo, I ask that you talk to your mother about her family. She may be able to offer you insights that I cannot."

Justin was grabbed, pulled along with the body flicker, and when they were before Tsubo, Justin's stomach churned. "Warn... me... when you do that..." He says groaning. The band didn't help, but he swore he heard this song in particular at one point as a child... couldn't think of where however. As their father then embraced them both, he glanced over to Tsubo and noticed something was off... literally. "Your tattoo's missing... did the old man scorch it off?" He asked his brother, before he glanced over to his father who handed him the other part of the necklace. "Wait... but didn't you yell at me for being reckless? I was being reckless going for the beads..." he then hears his father talk about the Sealed Shrine. He didn't really believe in destiny, but... the thought of seeing the shrine which has eluded him since he was a child was enticing.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:19 am

Ms. Goldleaf watched from the edge of the courtyard, a bit pale and disturbed by the... family bonds of the Tangeshima clan. ...the old clans of Beijio, the ones still around are all crazy... She thought, blinking, glad that she didn't have to teach Saeko Busujima along with Justin... the younger effeminate brother was also quite impressive despite lacking the qualities known in the Tangeshima line. "Well, as long as he keeps coming to his classes, I'm sure Justin will improve in time." She says shaking her head, smirking.
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:22 am

Jaw unhinged hand holding only half the beads that made up the sword... shock washing over as the music continues to play.  Coming to his senses he tactfully dodges the tattoo statement with ease.

I don't have a tattoo dearest brother are you eyes getting as bad as pa's.  Or is it your diabetes from all that sugar you keep reaching for tubby ton ass?

And then the bombshell dropped about talking to powerful women he should rightfully be afraid of.  Sullen silence reigned as he just stood there staring and nodding.  He knew there was no escaping this.  His father never asked than told you that you were going to do something without making it happen.  Terror began to bleed through his mind as the thought of a family vacation with his brother and father started to take form in his mind.

Only if the band comes along.  I mean they are paid for.. for a short while anyway... only a decade or two.  Mom would mad if we... you know just wasted all that money.

Shaking Tsubo realized he had been hugged by his father and the shock was all that was left as he nodded in agreement to going... shock

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:43 am

Tesshu also made a thought to note. "Soon Tsu, your turn to visit the Sealed Shrine will come too. Though if my feeling is correct, the element the shrine will produce for you will be the Winds of change more than the flames of destiny. Your mother's element in the shrine was that of the Wind. And now that you mention it... Saeko's mother was definitely that of the Lightning."

Tesshu remembered the violent lightning bolts that emerged from the shrines central altar apeture, and the tornado when his wife entered the altar. and he smiled. "Tsu, your brother may act callous, but... I think it's because he believes in you, and trusts you to be able to utilize his actions to an advantage. He may not say it, or admit it, but I think he depends on you more than either of you are willing to admit."

"That said, I think both of you learning of your mother's heritage and fighting arts may not be a bad thing either. The Blade-Breaker clan are a family of powerful warriors of Scardia with deep ties to Beijio. King Valundar was best friends and sibling students with Emperor Daichi Beijiosaki under Hrothor Brightblade the Honored in their youth, and both trained in the Order of the White Tower of Cretu."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:46 am

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu also made a thought to note. "Soon Tsu, your turn to visit the Sealed Shrine will come too. Though if my feeling is correct, the element the shrine will produce for you will be the Winds of change more than the flames of destiny. Your mother's element in the shrine was that of the Wind. And now that you mention it... Saeko's mother was definitely that of the Lightning."

Tesshu remembered the violent lightning bolts that emerged from the shrines central altar apeture, and the tornado when his wife entered the altar. and he smiled. "Tsu, your brother may act callous, but... I think it's because he believes in you, and trusts you to be able to utilize his actions to an advantage. He may not say it, or admit it, but I think he depends on you more than either of you are willing to admit."

"That said, I think both of you learning of your mother's heritage and fighting arts may not be a bad thing either. The Blade-Breaker clan are a family of powerful warriors of Scardia with deep ties to Beijio. King Valundar was best friends and sibling students with Emperor Daichi Beijiosaki under Hrothor Brightblade the Honored in their youth, and both trained in the Order of the White Tower of Cretu."

"Huh... so sparkless's gift of flight isn't just physically induced, its fate." He says with a sly smirk to his brother, before noticing the ashpile that was once his favorite jacket. ...fratricide, I will choke the life out of that little bastard's...! He was ironically thinking when their father was telling Tsubo how Justin 'cared more than he let on'. The bit about learning about mom's side of the family tree did make him a tad curious, given she named him Justin, instead of being given a traditional Beijionese name. Though it could be worse, as Tsubo's name was also a general word for 'boy' in Beijionese, which always made him silently snicker. At the mention of King Valundar and Emperor Daichi he sighed. Having been quite intimate with the knowledge as it was something his father prided upon, given the brotherly relationship between both heroes. But he understood where the old man was coming from.

"...isn't the White Tower... um, like a pile of marble dust and rubble?" He asked, unless he was mistaken about some other ruin in Scardia. The mention of Saeko in general made him shiver slightly. There was something... off about her, but her older sister Yuuko was worse, as she did some questionable things to Justin and Tsubo both before she vanished. Mostly sadistic pranks and... inappropriate subjects. Saeko, was always quiet and was well versed with the sword like her father. He didn't even remember them having a mother... now thinking of it. Granted, her father went crazy, killed the Emperor, was slain himself, and Yuuko vanished along with the Prince, and left Saeko an orphan at 13... living alone in the ruined house of Busujima... it was no wonder she was creepy. She was like an exotic, beautiful, but questionable flower that woman... you could almost feel her father and sister's madness seeping out of her when she walked by. It was odd though, he hadn't seen her around the university as of late... he wondered if she dropped out.

He shrugged. "Well, as it gets me a ticket out of my classes, sure I'm game." he closed his eyes and rubbed at his nose... while casting a slight spark of flame to immolate Tsubo's socks as punishment for his jacket.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:05 am

No, no magic, not damn drop you flamin-sonnva-hot god dammit freckle flicking nitty shitter.

Dancing clean out of his socks, or rather his brothers socks like the jacket before he laughed once his feet were free of that flaming fancy footwear. The words escaped his mouth faster than his brothers socks went up in smoke to ash.

If you hated your own clothes so much why'd you buy'em.

Laughing he sat down to rub his scorched feet dipping his hand into a small nearby pool of water sprinkling the cool soothing water onto his feet, it always felt better when he did that. Glancing at his brother he spoke up to their father.

So what exactly is his white tower and blade breaker stuff if I'm getting roped into this I might as well hear about it first.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:59 am

Tesshu bonked Justin on the back of the head, followed by Tsubo, but only gently. Then he answered Tsubo's question. "The order of the White Tower was an order of knights that served Scar'd during his revolution against the tyranical rule of the despotic kings of the land of Noweyre, the nation that later became Scardia. They served the Scardian royal dynasties from High King Scar'd all the way down to their final days under High Queen Ysolda Bright-Spear. The year 2282, as you mentioned before, Justin, was a year we, despite our triumph over the Black Emperor Abdel Adham, lost many great heroes and champions. Including Hrothor Brightblade The Honored, the last living paladin and Lord Commander of the White Tower, along with all of his direct apprentices who could succeed him and continue the order directly. Lord Valundar Blade-Breaker lost his life during the decimation of the Lux Kingdom, but in the proccess he destroyed Abdel's personal power entirely, and denied him access to the worlds sole reservoir to the rare material known as Bavarium. Hrothor's sons were lost in Abdel's final push into Galideno. Ooromov, Galaerion and Istion were lost trying to save the Terronian civilians. Emperor Daichi Beijiosaki obviously could not take the role of a White Sword Paladin, as he had a duty to Beijio. Thus the Tower fell to ruin. The Swords of the White Tower, and the sacred White Book were given to Daichi, and were enshrined as national treasures of Beijio as a sign of eternal friendship and alliance between Beijio and Scardia. He did this on honor to his fallen friend and his teacher's sacrifices in the war. Only Regis Black-Fire and Queen Lucia Lunaspear Blade-Breaker were the inheritors of the Blade-Breaker clan. Regis was legitimized by Valundar posthumously. Valundar himself left only two records of the fighting arts of the Blade-Breaker clan - one was recorded within the White Book of the Tower. The other remains sealed within the Blade Breaker estate in Cretu. This is why we are going to the Palace first, to see if we can receive a transcript of the book. And why we are going to Cretu, to visit the Estate, and the White Tower, where Lord Valudar was trained."

Last edited by Tesshū Tanegashima on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:30 am

Justin smirked. "Worth it." He says to Tsubo, even as he felt his father's knuckles upon his head. "Ouch..." He grumbled. "Still worth it..." He mumbled. As his father brought up the old stories, Justin silently stepped away, having heard the stories thousands of times, and though her did enjoy hearing his father speak of the lore...wanted to speak with Ms. Goldleaf.

Slipping back to where his teacher was, he smirked. "So....when are your classes again? And about that date..." He began.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirandae Goldleaf Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:37 am

Mirandae raised a brow, a small smirk on her face. "You know when, Justin... and keep coming to class, and maybe we will." She points with her eyes back to his father. "You may wanna... keep your focus on him honey." She winked, and began to take a few steps back...
Mirandae Goldleaf
Mirandae Goldleaf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:01 am

He stayed on the ground drizzling water over his feet never looking up.

Sounds pleasant enough, but I just don't see what that has to do with me or how it should really, no magic, no and really pa I don't have the desire to be like you and brother.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:23 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:He stayed on the ground drizzling water over his feet never looking up.

Sounds pleasant enough, but I just don't see what that has to do with me or how it should really, no magic, no and really pa I don't have the desire to be like you and brother.

Tesshu shook his head. "The point being, you and your brother are descendants of King Valundar Blade-Breaker through your mother, all the way back to his daughter, Queen Lucia Lunaspear Blade-Breaker. The power of the Blade-Breaker clan was not in magic, despite being blood of Scar'd and Feniria's union. After all, your speed and strength arn't magically based now are they?" the father smirked at his son and rubbed his head affectionately.

"I think the reason you don't want to be like me and Justin, is because my training didn't really work with you. For that, I'm sorry. But the Blade-breaker's training is in many ways very different. And it will help you be ready for the wider world." With that, his face took on a more fearful expression again. "Because, my sons, my time as a fighter is coming to an end. I'm getting older, slower... weaker. Soon I will be gone, and your mother too. And this world is already falling into chaos. I know you are both aware of what is happening out there... When my time comes, I do not want to have fear in my heart that my family is going to die when I am gone and not able to protect you anymore... That is my greatest fear."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:42 am

Justin shrugged. "Fine... fine..." Now he thought of it, he didn't technically fulfill the requirements of her duel conditions...but he was sure he had enough of making up for missed classes for one day. Hooking up with the magical arts teacher aside, he felt as though he did learn some things today... that he should've walked towards the lobby as opposed to Ms. Goldleaf's class, and that he had to train a little harder. It was bad enough that Tsubo was actually getting better at countering him, and he didn't think latent Scardian abilities were the sole cause for that... there was the tattoo that shifted from his arm as well. "I'll try, the scary part is I kinda look forward to the next class, but you heard the old man, he's taking us on a little trip, heh." He shrugged, hands in his pockets, turning to the University door's. He needed a drink after so much heat going around... plus, Tsubo needed some alone time with their father.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Ok let me get this straight because I bust my ass off to stay alive when you and the limp flame go postal all the time training, trying to dodge and avoid your crazy ass flame powers you think I'm special. I have to work ten times as hard as either of you to get even a marginal amount of skill. All done through hard work no magic, no mystic mumbo jumbo, just plain old fashioned scare to death hard work. I doubt there's anything skill or otherwise that can improve what I've managed. But I'll go, I'll do it I guess, if only because I don't want to be shipped off to that stupid boarding school again. It wasn't... very .... nice.

Tsubo stopped as his father spoke of dying...

Wait... what? Pa that's a bit on the fatalistic side. It's more likely Justin or I ill die during your training than you kicking the old bitch bucket anytime soon. Don't even think like that. It's not cool... instead tell me more about this Blade Break stuff. What are they, were they really.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Ok let me get this straight because I bust my ass off to stay alive when you and the limp flame go postal all the time training, trying to dodge and avoid your crazy ass flame powers you think I'm special. I have to work ten times as hard as either of you to get even a marginal amount of skill.  All done through hard work no magic, no mystic mumbo jumbo, just plain old fashioned scare to death hard work.  I doubt there's anything skill or otherwise that can improve what I've managed.  But I'll go, I'll do it I guess, if only because I don't want to be shipped off to that stupid boarding school again.  It wasn't... very .... nice.

Tsubo stopped as his father spoke of dying...

Wait... what?  Pa that's a bit on the fatalistic side.  It's more likely Justin or I ill die during your training than you kicking the old bitch bucket anytime soon.  Don't even think like that.  It's not cool... instead tell me more about this Blade Break stuff.  What are they, were they really.

Tesshu smiled sadly. "Tsubo, Everyone has the capacity to access their chi. The power of my bloodline has always been fire, hence our training was tailored to that element. However, when I married your mother, and she bore your brother and you, it introduced a new element that was not there before. It was a possibility I failed to foresee. And that is my fault."

When Tsubo tried to dissuade from Tesshu's possibility of dying, his smiled faded slightly. His son thought him immortal, and all powerful. It was a form of hero worship in a way. But his son held onto the notion that his father would always be there to help him up whenever he fell down. But the truth was that Tesshu knew the truth of the Warrior's time limit. Mortality was very real. Time slowly erodes a warriors capability as it erodes muscle and bone. A warrior who becomes old and decrepid as time passes is far more likely to meet their end on the battlefield, or they learn when it is time to lay down the sword and live. Tesshu knew that the incoming storm would be the end for him. He was well past his prime now, and he could feel the effects of aging slowly spread across his frame. Even if his sons don't see it, he could feel it. reaction times slowed, speed slowed, strength lessened, damage taken was more severe each time.

"From what I know of them, the Blade-Breaker clans were a high noble house of Scardia. They were descended from S'card's teacher - one Ulfgar Storm-Blade, who at the time of meeting and training S'card was a retired Knight Captain of the one benevolent king in all of the lands of Noweyre, King Grayskull. Ulfgar's skills were the stuff of legend, and his training is what was said to enable S'card to ascend, the very lessons he provided allowed an apothesis of a former slave child to a War God. I imagine it could do wonders for you as well, if you let it, Tsubo. Ulfgar's lineage passed down to Valundar, their methods and codes only altered and adapted to match the times, but in their core remained as honored to tradition as any other."
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:11 pm

Neko was ambling through the halls, her classes were complete and she was going to head back to the shop to slip back into her normal clothes- her sailor fuku wasn't going to cut it:

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 __nekomusume_and_nekomusume_gegege_no_kitarou_draw_by_gianaloneheart_ddhoosf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRob29zZi05YmQ4ZjAxZi0xOTU5LTQ5Y2EtYjZjNy1jOWZhNjg3YWZmNzMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Nia wanted her to visit Shi no Shima, which seemed like a suicide mission, yet of all the crazy things she had done for that woman... something told her deep down that something as impossible as returning from the dreaded island of infamy wouldn't be so hard. It was an odd gut feeling she had since she was a kid, but she trusted it.

She turned the corner, noticing the blue haired Yukionna, Yukine, watching some sort of confrontation outside in the courtyard. She blinked her large gold eyes, feline in appearance, which was why her name was 'Neko' or 'Cat'. She looked out and noticed Justin was approaching. Justin Tangeshima was a young man who was enrolled here at Shokuji but rarely showed up to class... though she had seen him do some crazy things. He had the skill, but seemed to prefer a more laid back approach to life. As he was approaching the door, she opened it for him, smiling.

"Hey there Justin," She purred, affectionately.

Mirandae’s Office and Class - Page 3 __nekomusume_and_nekomusume_gegege_no_kitarou_draw_by_gianaloneheart_ddhoowo-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5Y2RhZjc2LTJmZTUtNDBkMi05MzdhLTVmZDExNWYxNGMzN1wvZGRob293by1kMDNiZmNhZS0xMzdlLTQwYmEtODUzMC00MDc5MWIyMjNkMTMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She glanced over his shoulder, noticing two others... an effeminate young man and an older gentleman who carried similar traits to Justin. Justin has a younger brother? She thought briefly, before noticing Goldleaf in the courtyard's corner, tending to the scorched earth left in one of her make up classes. "Got a moment?" She added, her eyes glancing back to him. "I was on my way back home, was curious if you could accompany me for the walk?" she asked with a gentle purr.
Neko
Neko
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Justin glanced down when he spotted the purple hair and large, yellow, cat-like eyes staring up at him. He seen the young woman before... she looked like an elf with her pointy ears, but she had a pair of fangs and those cat like eyes which left many who questioned Neko's appearance with only more questions. Justin however couldn't care less, she seemed normal to him... save when she got agitated. He'd seen her throw a couple of guys his size, and far more muscular around like a ragdoll. Supposedly the rumors state she grew up on the streets, and it could clearly be seen in the manner she fought- like a survivor. However, the two hadn't had much interaction, save a few times they ate lunch on the roof coincidentally when he was smoking with the other delinquent applicants to the University.

Her invitation to walk with her however made him give a cursory glance back to his father and brother- the latter of which looked like he was on the verge of falling asleep. He looked back to her and nervously smiled. "Sure! I'd be dumb to decline the company of a lovely lady," he says, half bowing mockingly, before leaning close. "-lead the way, quick! Before my father notices...!" He whispered, looking a bit forlorn. Dad's lecture might extend to me, and I really don't need a refresher... nor am I going to try and translate it to Tsubo! He thought, before stepping into the hall. "lead the way!" He finished.
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:38 pm

And Tsubo Literally fell asleep while his father was talking.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next