Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Lobby

+2
Saeko
Nagauta Busujima
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grand Lobby Empty The Grand Lobby

Post  Nagauta Busujima Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:35 am

Traditional style that has seen little change in the centuries its been established. A luxurious entryway on the first level of the Inn. The rice paper walls are of a lavender color, paper lanterns radiating a soft and pale glow throughout the moody atmosphere, as lavender incense set the scene for a calming and relaxing mood. Behind the main desk, is a large portrait of Lady Hiyori Busujima, the 'Wisteria Maiden' herself:

The Grand Lobby Minamoto_no_raikou_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_drogod__c79f658d74c9d0b44d5959f19ce6124a

Or so many legends believe. The Fujigumi Yakuza Clan, the Wisteria Group as they were known by foreigners were supposedly the personal army of Lady Hiyori Busujima in the late 2200's. Such rumors would have been scandalous if proven true, as Lady Hiyori was arranged to marry the Prince Balinwulf Garamonde... but she put a lot of money into the Inn, and thus they honored her with her portrait which still hangs to this day.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Grand Lobby Empty Re: The Grand Lobby

Post  Saeko Mon May 24, 2021 4:41 pm

(from here)

Saeko led Finn across a bridge, then paused before the grand structure nearly obscured by Wisteria...

"We are here..." She says, turning to him once more

The Grand Lobby Unknown

The Grand Lobby 0edd3610347e9bdb5c80fd1b074275ae

It was a grand castle of a structure covered in wisteria and where there wasn't any, there were cherry blossoms. The place smelled sweet, but not overpowering... for humans at least.

"This is the vacation castle of my ancestor, Hiyori Busujima... Fujiwara Castle." She says, and as he looked out in awe, taking a few steps beside her, she held out her arm to stop him. "Don't let the sweet scent taint your mind. Keep your hands to yourself, and on your wallet... this place looks like a castle, but its owned by thieves and Fujiwara Yakuza who have been loyal to my family for generations... but they are opportunists who will try to swindle the very shirt off your back." She explained.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon May 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Saeko wrote:(from here)

Saeko led Finn across a bridge, then paused before the grand structure nearly obscured by Wisteria...

"We are here..." She says, turning to him once more

The Grand Lobby Unknown

The Grand Lobby 0edd3610347e9bdb5c80fd1b074275ae

It was a grand castle of a structure covered in wisteria and where there wasn't any, there were cherry blossoms. The place smelled sweet, but not overpowering... for humans at least.

"This is the vacation castle of my ancestor, Hiyori Busujima... Fujiwara Castle." She says, and as he looked out in awe, taking a few steps beside her, she held out her arm to stop him. "Don't let the sweet scent taint your mind. Keep your hands to yourself, and on your wallet... this place looks like a castle, but its owned by thieves and Fujiwara Yakuza who have been loyal to my family for generations... but they are opportunists who will try to swindle the very shirt off your back." She explained.

Finn snapped out of it, and turned to the noblewoman. "What do you mean...? Are we meeting the head of this Yakuza group then? Wait, did they take your ancestral home away? Damn I can see why you hate this guy..."
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon May 24, 2021 5:14 pm

"We are here to see Nagauta, my cousin. When I say the group is loyal, its because we are the founders of said yakuza clan. Half these criminals are my extended cousins, and Nagauta is the only 'Noble' who has a leash over them. Its not so much the yakuza owns us, as we own them...we are them." She says with a shrug without looking at Finn. "Stay close, and again, keep an eye on your wallet." she reminded him as she pushed through the hanging wisteria and entered the lobby of the castle ahead of Finn.

She stood there at the desk, at her cousin Soma. He was turning to her with his 'salesman' expression, but when he looked at her it melted away, becoming surprise!

"Psych-er, Saeko... wh-what are you doing here?" He gulped.

"Heya Soma." She smiled with her eyes closed.

The Grand Lobby 2448f3dd375a691e93786cbff3c1b0777b647e83_hq

"I know you didn't just call me Psycho... its pronounced Sai-ko, Say-e-ko, but never Psycho..." She says, still smiling, the pen withdrawn from the front desk now twiddled between her fingers.

"R-right. Heh.." Soma gulped.

"Lets cut to the chase... I need to see Nagauta... now."

"Oh, um... lets see..." he began, taking out the ledger, flipping through the pages. "Well I don't see you having an appointment with-"

STAB

Finn would watch as, Saeko, still smiling, stabbed her cousin Soma through the hand and into the log book where ink mixed with blood on an empty space.

"Oh look, I see an opening!" She giggled, twisting the pen, making Soma scream out in pain, getting the attention of her other cousins and relatives, who looked upon Saeko with mixed feelings of fear and disgust.

"Ahhhh! AHHH!! You fucking PSYCHO BITCH!!" The man screamed, having to put effort into pulling his hand off the ledger with the pen having been driven through the top of his hand and out of his palm! She grabbed her cousin's kimono and pulled him over the desk. "I told you not to call me that Soma... now, I'm gonna assume that Naga's in his little throne room. Don't try to stop me." She says, pulling him over the desk before tossing him to the lobby floor on her side. She then yanked his tanto dagger from Soma's belt and unsheathed it, dropping the sheath before kicking Soma in the stomach for rude behavior. She turned to Finn. "This way," she then lead him through the parlor and into the staff room, using the dagger to break the lock before blocking one of her other cousin's, Ushi, naginata strikes with the dagger. Saeko was stronger, overpowering the young woman and slammed the other end of the pole arm into her cousin's stomach. "Heya Ushi, you've grown." She says, before walking up to the curled up woman and nonchalantly struck with the pommel of her tanto to the back of her cousin's neck. With Ushi unconscious, her brother, Sota, attacked with a cleaver which she blocked with the tanto. "Ah, so your a chef now Sota, nice." She says, blocking his strikes effortlessly, before she kicked up the pole arm, the non-bladed end striking the man's crotch which forced him to double over. "Enjoy the view, perv." She says as she sat on his shoulders, and then forced his body back! He landed hard on his back, her ass pressed tight against his face as the back of his skull slammed with the wooden floor. He twitched for a few moments before she stood up, in time to keep herself from suffocating her cousin with her own ass and thighs.

As Saeko stood up, she adjusted her hair, and then looked over her shoulder at Finn.

The Grand Lobby Unknown

"Well?" She grunted. "You coming?"
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Finn Lachdanan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon May 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Saeko wrote:"We are here to see Nagauta, my cousin. When I say the group is loyal, its because we are the founders of said yakuza clan. Half these criminals are my extended cousins, and Nagauta is the only 'Noble' who has a leash over them. Its not so much the yakuza owns us, as we own them...we are them." She says with a shrug without looking at Finn. "Stay close, and again, keep an eye on your wallet." she reminded him as she pushed through the hanging wisteria and entered the lobby of the castle ahead of Finn.

She stood there at the desk, at her cousin Soma. He was turning to her with his 'salesman' expression, but when he looked at her it melted away, becoming surprise!

"I know you didn't just call me Psycho... its pronounced Sai-ko, Say-e-ko, but never Psycho..." She says, still smiling, the pen withdrawn from the front desk now twiddled between her fingers.

"Oh, um... lets see..." he began, taking out the ledger, flipping through the pages. "Well I don't see you having an appointment with-"

STAB

Finn would watch as, Saeko, still smiling, stabbed her cousin Soma through the hand and into the log book where ink mixed with blood on an empty space.

"Oh look, I see an opening!" She giggled, twisting the pen, making Soma scream out in pain, getting the attention of her other cousins and relatives, who looked upon Saeko with mixed feelings of fear and disgust.

"Ahhhh! AHHH!! You fucking PSYCHO BITCH!!" The man screamed, having to put effort into pulling his hand off the ledger with the pen having been driven through the top of his hand and out of his palm! She grabbed her cousin's kimono and pulled him over the desk. "I told you not to call me that Soma... now, I'm gonna assume that Naga's in his little throne room. Don't try to stop me." She says, pulling him over the desk before tossing him to the lobby floor on her side. She then yanked his tanto dagger from Soma's belt and unsheathed it, dropping the sheath before kicking Soma in the stomach for rude behavior. She turned to Finn. "This way," she then lead him through the parlor and into the staff room, using the dagger to break the lock before blocking one of her other cousin's, Ushi, naginata strikes with the dagger. Saeko was stronger, overpowering the young woman and slammed the other end of the pole arm into her cousin's stomach. "Heya Ushi, you've grown." She says, before walking up to the curled up woman and nonchalantly struck with the pommel of her tanto to the back of her cousin's neck. With Ushi unconscious, her brother, Sota, attacked with a cleaver which she blocked with the tanto. "Ah, so your a chef now Sota, nice." She says, blocking his strikes effortlessly, before she kicked up the pole arm, the non-bladed end striking the man's crotch which forced him to double over. "Enjoy the view, perv." She says as she sat on his shoulders, and then forced his body back! He landed hard on his back, her ass pressed tight against his face as the back of his skull slammed with the wooden floor. He twitched for a few moments before she stood up, in time to keep herself from suffocating her cousin with her own ass and thighs.

As Saeko stood up, she adjusted her hair, and then looked over her shoulder at Finn.

The Grand Lobby Unknown

Finn was still awestruck by the lovely interior and the portrait of Saeko's ancestor, Hiyori. Damn... she looks fiiiine--waht the fuck?! His mind trailed off as she saw Saeko stab the inn receptionist through the hand! After disarming him, almost literally, he noticed the looks of the staff... their purple hair sparking, blue eyes locking daggers onto Saeko as she advanced through the ancestral home turned inn. "Um... Saeko... you know these people?" he asked. "They seem to know you... for being loyal to you." He says out loud, when he hears one of the geisha shriek:

"LOYAL TO HER?! I'D RATHER DIE!!" She then ran for Finn with a dagger concealed in her fan and Finn held back the crazy woman by her wrists as he was forced back against a wall! "Love of Scar'd, get off me woman!!" He spat, struggling with the buxom and, apparently more psychotic purple haired woman in heavy makeup!
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
Saeko wrote:"We are here to see Nagauta, my cousin. When I say the group is loyal, its because we are the founders of said yakuza clan. Half these criminals are my extended cousins, and Nagauta is the only 'Noble' who has a leash over them. Its not so much the yakuza owns us, as we own them...we are them." She says with a shrug without looking at Finn. "Stay close, and again, keep an eye on your wallet." she reminded him as she pushed through the hanging wisteria and entered the lobby of the castle ahead of Finn.

STAB

The Grand Lobby Unknown

Finn was still awestruck by the lovely interior and the portrait of Saeko's ancestor, Hiyori. Damn... she looks fiiiine--waht the fuck?! His mind trailed off as she saw Saeko stab the inn receptionist through the hand! After disarming him, almost literally, he noticed the looks of the staff... their purple hair sparking, blue eyes locking daggers onto Saeko as she advanced through the ancestral home turned inn. "Um... Saeko... you know these people?" he asked. "They seem to know you... for being loyal to you." He says out loud, when he hears one of the geisha shriek:

"LOYAL TO HER?! I'D RATHER DIE!!" She then ran for Finn with a dagger concealed in her fan and Finn held back the crazy woman by her wrists as he was forced back against a wall! "Love of Scar'd, get off me woman!!" He spat, struggling with the buxom and, apparently more psychotic purple haired woman in heavy makeup!

"Auntie Fujiko, no matter how much makeup you apply-" she says to the woman grappling with Finn, before striking her with the flat, dull side of her acquired tanto, against the back of her aunt's neck. "-you'll still never outshine your daughter, Shizuka." She says, as her aunt falls, and she turned to Shizuka who flustered and shivered as she pointed the blade at her. "You want to try your luck Shizu?" Saeko asked her cousin, who shook her head vehemently. "Didn't think so. Good girl." She then lowered her hand, and turned to Finn, shook her head and grabbed him by his belt, dragging him with her. "As I said, these are my cousins. This is what a Busujima family reunion looks like five years after your father murders the Emperor, and leaves the Clan of Busujima destitute, and without a proper living scapegoat for their pitiful existence they were already living." She paused, before turning the blade to her cousin's Roxas and Ryu. "You chose this lifestyle before my father took his chance for ambition. Don't blame him or me for your own fuck ups, you sorry wild dogs!" She spat at Ryu's feet, which made him look down, before she rushed in close, and kneed him under his chin! She threw Finn into Roxas, who held up his naganata to defend himself from the unknown scardian, only to be struck with the thicker part of the tanto to his neck!

"I need the keys to the cellar, Ryu." She says, pulling her cousin to a wall, stabbing the tanto into his clothing and pinned him to the wall! She then pulled his head into her breasts, and tightened the hold as she checked his clothes for his keys. He wiggled and writhed for a few minutes before he went limp and she pulled his face away from her chest. "Another pervert..." She sighed, before producing the keys. She took Roxas' pole arm and slammed the pole smack in the middle of his face before she grabbed Finn again by the belt and dragged him along.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Mon May 24, 2021 5:34 pm

Finn was abit taken back from the sudden aggression. "I see... you're close with your cousins then..." He says as she put Ryu out with her breasts. She gave him a raised brow and another look of disappointment before she grabbed his belt again and pulled him along. "Y-You know I can take some of this load off your shoulders, right?" He asked, drawing his blade.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon May 24, 2021 5:40 pm

She heard him unsheathing his sword, and turned to him abruptly and forced her hand on his and pushed his blade back down into the scabbard, her chest against his. "I said keep your hands to yourself. There is a code among the staff of Fujiwara Inn... they will kill those who brandish weapons and do harm to their staff, so unless you wish to have another target on your back I'd advise you keep your blade sheathed. And don't try and provoke them, to them I'm not the heiress of the Clan, I'm their pariah." she says coolly, and then swiftly turned around, yanking him by the belt again. "You don't have to prove yourself to me, we're not going to fuck nor am I going to knight you, so stop getting in the way." She says coldly, and lead Finn towards the wine cellar.

(to the basement/wine cellar/secret entrance)
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Darkstorm Zero and Finn Lachdanan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:01 am

(from here)

Nagauta stood outside the entrance to the castle turned inn, arms together hidden in the sleeves of his beautiful, butterfly like kimono, as a kiseru pipe hung from the corner of his lips. He was smiling, observing his orders being carried out to the letter as two of his finer horses were being fitted for a rough, perilous journey, from which he did not realistically expect them to return from. They, along with Saeko and... whatever the Scardian man-meat thing's name was again, were likely going to die.

"Put your back into it!" He says pulling the pipe away from his mouth to scold one of his workers, cousin Shin from the extended family, while his other arm hung lazily from the folds of his kimono. He smiled though, and watched the introduction to this power play, begin. A part of me does hope Saeko survives and comes out victorious... I would very much like to see the Clan be reborn from the flames of obscurity. Thanks to an old, conniving bastard, I've actually had to work and provide jobs for my less fortunate cousins. Cousin Shiori wasn't herself the last time I saw her either... I'm half convinced, she's a demon wearing Shiori's skin as a costume. I don't trust her anymore... as for Saeko, she's developing the signs. Her tits weren't the size of kimelons a week or so ago... and her figure, its shaping... more like Hiyori's as a whole. She may be, the heiress of the Clan after all... too bad I was born a male, within a matriarchal curse... I would have bested them all. Naga- my namesake is partly in debt to Nagahime herself... cherished be the Demon King of Benzi... may her blood yet course through my veins, and give me the power... to defeat my greatest foes...! He thought as he held out his hand which had held the kiseru...

The Grand Lobby Videoblocks-lightning-and-sparkling-particle-effect_rpeyic-xb_thumbnail-full01

White electrical energy sparked from his fingertips... and he cast a bolt beside his cousin, giving him a scare. "Move it or lose it, Shin!"

He watched his cousin panic and the horses neigh, buck and dance, his other cousins helping retrieving them. The white bioelectricty represents purity, neutrality, light, life and balance... but Saeko's fluctuates between violet... and gold; a step above me. And oddly I find myself caring not. My light is that of a Monk's. Lets just hope she doesn't fry herself, or her friends when she finds that sword; she'll be a damn lightning rod. He concluded these thoughts, clenching his fist and letting it fall to his side again.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero and Tsutsuji Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:20 am

Nagauta Busujima wrote:(from here)

Nagauta stood outside the entrance to the castle turned inn, arms together hidden in the sleeves of his beautiful, butterfly like kimono, as a kiseru pipe hung from the corner of his lips. He was smiling, observing his orders being carried out to the letter as two of his finer horses were being fitted for a rough, perilous journey, from which he did not realistically expect them to return from. They, along with Saeko and... whatever the Scardian man-meat thing's name was again, were likely going to die.

"Put your back into it!" He says pulling the pipe away from his mouth to scold one of his workers, cousin Shin from the extended family, while his other arm hung lazily from the folds of his kimono. He smiled though, and watched the introduction to this power play, begin. A part of me does hope Saeko survives and comes out victorious... I would very much like to see the Clan be reborn from the flames of obscurity. Thanks to an old, conniving bastard, I've actually had to work and provide jobs for my less fortunate cousins. Cousin Shiori wasn't herself the last time I saw her either... I'm half convinced, she's a demon wearing Shiori's skin as a costume. I don't trust her anymore... as for Saeko, she's developing the signs. Her tits weren't the size of kimelons a week or so ago... and her figure, its shaping... more like Hiyori's as a whole. She may be, the heiress of the Clan after all... too bad I was born a male, within a matriarchal curse... I would have bested them all. Naga- my namesake is partly in debt to Nagahime herself... cherished be the Demon King of Benzi... may her blood yet course through my veins, and give me the power... to defeat my greatest foes...! He thought as he held out his hand which had held the kiseru...

The Grand Lobby Videoblocks-lightning-and-sparkling-particle-effect_rpeyic-xb_thumbnail-full01

White electrical energy sparked from his fingertips... and he cast a bolt beside his cousin, giving him a scare. "Move it or lose it, Shin!"

He watched his cousin panic and the horses neigh, buck and dance, his other cousins helping retrieving them. The white bioelectricty represents purity, neutrality, light, life and balance... but Saeko's fluctuates between violet... and gold; a step above me. And oddly I find myself caring not. My light is that of a Monk's. Lets just hope she doesn't fry herself, or her friends when she finds that sword; she'll be a damn lightning rod. He concluded these thoughts, clenching his fist and letting it fall to his side again.

TsuTsu stood beside her brother, using a crutch for her sprained leg. "I don't understand the way you think, idiot brother..." she says with a sigh. "She's a constant reminder of our Clan's fall from grace... she should be dealt with!" She spat, her gauntlet rattling as she closed her fist tight!

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Nagauta Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:28 am

He sighed. "No one does... join the club." Naga says before bringing up his kiseru again to inhale the tobacco and then exhale another cloud. "But you really should look your name up, and then find a dictionary and locate the word 'patience' then you can look up the phrase indicating that it is a 'virtue' and you should learn to go with the flow... watch. Listen. Observation is key to success, and when you've watched all your enemies, potential or otherwise, and your allies- those formed and those yet to come into fruition... you get an understanding of how this world really works. When you've got that down pat, then... all you need is a little luck and some elbow grease to push things in the right direction. We believe the War Gods dictate our actions. I think its the other way around." He smirked. "I'm curious about what will happen with our dear, busty cousin, TsuTsu... will she survive? Will she die? Will she bring back the Clan to its former glory? For our mutual benefit lets hope she does... for I am damn sure to collect the fee she owes me when she does." He grinned, a wicked sneer spread across his face as he chewed on the Kiseru's filter. "Heh..."
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:31 am

Tsutsuji blinks at her brother's... whatever it was, speech? And felt a trickle of sweat roll down her neck. "I swear, you were swapped out with a kitsune when you were born. You think more like a yokai than a human, brother. It terrifies me sometimes." She says, folding her arms, leaning against one of the cherry blossom trees.

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 2:34 am

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:Tsutsuji blinks at her brother's... whatever it was, speech? And felt a trickle of sweat roll down her neck. "I swear, you were swapped out with a kitsune when you were born. You think more like a yokai than a human, brother. It terrifies me sometimes." She says, folding her arms, leaning against one of the cherry blossom trees.

"If this is your way of saying I'm cunning and clever as a fox, I appreciate the gesture. Perhaps if we thought less like men, and more like Gods and Yokai, we'd be past issues such as moral high ground, cruelty and the like. Or perhaps we'd be fucking each other like heathens and beasts, doomed to become bored of what we do till we just become nature's pawns..." he says taking another drag of his tobacco... before he pulled it away and looked at it. "I may have also laced my tobacco with narcotics by mistake... again." He shrugged, and took another puff.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden and Tsutsuji Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue May 25, 2021 2:59 am

Another flash entered Nagauta's mind, but unlike his usual White Lightning, this one was foreign, and it was the fabled Golden lightning.

The Grand Lobby MHkJlc5

And once the flash was over. a voice entered his mind.

"You believe yourself to be amongst the gods instead of mortals. And yet you have failed to foresee the consequences of what you have set in motion. Your cousin has now been made into the Doom Driven Warrior. Should she fail, The Dojigiri Yasutsuna will be forever lost to your people. You know not what lies now in the heart of Amaine. The corpse city of Azrond is now the host to the Heart of Darkness, and Hells Jaws have opened there. The Demon Realm's denizens are but paltry playthings compared to the horrors unleashed in that forest now. Crisis and the Faries have been altered by Hell's energies... Should she succeed in her mission of retrieving the second blade, however, then she will become the next Raikou Beast. You have overplayed your hand."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Saeko, Nagauta Busujima and Tsutsuji Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 3:07 am

Nagauta Busujima wrote:
Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:Tsutsuji blinks at her brother's... whatever it was, speech? And felt a trickle of sweat roll down her neck. "I swear, you were swapped out with a kitsune when you were born. You think more like a yokai than a human, brother. It terrifies me sometimes." She says, folding her arms, leaning against one of the cherry blossom trees.

"If this is your way of saying I'm cunning and clever as a fox, I appreciate the gesture. Perhaps if we thought less like men, and more like Gods and Yokai, we'd be past issues such as moral high ground, cruelty and the like. Or perhaps we'd be fucking each other like heathens and beasts, doomed to become bored of what we do till we just become nature's pawns..." he says taking another drag of his tobacco... before he pulled it away and looked at it. "I may have also laced my tobacco with narcotics by mistake... again." He shrugged, and took another puff.

TsuTsu sighed. "What am I to do with you, idiot brother..." She then turned to him... and then noticed something was off.

He was stock still, as if frozen in time. She blinked, wondering if she was cast by a time altering spell, but it only seemed Nagauta was!

Edgar Holden wrote:Another flash entered Nagauta's mind, but unlike his usual White Lightning, this one was foreign, and it was the fabled Golden lightning.

The Grand Lobby MHkJlc5

"You believe yourself to be amongst the gods instead of mortals. And yet you have failed to foresee the consequences of what you have set in motion. Your cousin has now been made into the Doom Driven Warrior. Should she fail, The Dojigiri Yasutsuna will be forever lost to your people. You know not what lies now in the heart of Amaine. The corpse city of Azrond is now the host to the Heart of Darkness, and Hells Jaws have opened there. The Demon Realm's denizens are but paltry playthings compared to the horrors unleashed in that forest now. Crisis and the Faries have been altered by Hell's energies... Should she succeed in her mission of retrieving the second blade, however, then she will become the next Raikou Beast. You have overplayed your hand."

"Nagauta...? Naga, hey..." she shook her brother, but he didn't respond. "Botan, Botan! What's going on, stop scaring me, idiot!!" She shook her brother violently.

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko, Edgar Holden and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 3:28 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Another flash entered Nagauta's mind, but unlike his usual White Lightning, this one was foreign, and it was the fabled Golden lightning.

The Grand Lobby MHkJlc5

For a moment, Nagauta simply remained still as the vision of that resplendent golden lightning he had seen flickering within Saeko brilliantly shower in sparking arcs within his mind. It was beautiful to see it in its purest form, one could wait centuries for such a thunder storm in their hearts or minds to brew, but never see something quite like it... his sister's voice was drowned out by another which bloomed inside his mind. He began to smile even as she shook him, calling him by his birth name.

Well... either I really am high as a kite or I have been allowed to spectate providence in its truest form... or is this the equivalent of spiritual junk mail and spam callers? Either case... I'll run with it. He thought, as he spun his kiseru in his hand.

Sounds like the Amain has also seen changes, a metamorphosis from its drab and common. Good. A hero needs tribulations of the most unique in order to be properly appreciated. It should prove to be an entertaining spectacle. Should she truly survive such chaos, and come out successful then she will achieve what she was looking for, and I will call upon her for payment... for sending her in the right direction. Should she die, and our treasure lost? It matters not to me. The outcome will be almost virtually the same as it is now, save I have one less cousin to worry about. Still, its not like I'm rooting for her demise. I benefit nothing from that, but should she survive... I have but to gain. She can care less for our skins, so by calling upon her should she indeed be successful I can secure the lives of the poor sods working for me. Most of these fools are of the green spectrum of lightning, atrophying and wasting away... they're unmotivated, and sloven. if I have to be a parasite and ride the coattails of Saeko's success to get the rest of the Busujima family on their feet, I will gladly suck away~ He thought, before inhaling more tobacco.

As I said, it'll be entertaining regardless of the outcome. I hope I'll be able to see it to its conclusion.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko, Edgar Holden and Tsutsuji Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue May 25, 2021 3:45 am

"You seem to be operating under the impression that if she does acquire the powers of the Raikou, that she would be willing to entertain the idea of letting the vast majority of you estranged family live, considering you are punishing her for her father's sins. The traitor is already dead. You should have helped raise her, and treat her with kindness. Then she would have been more loyal and receptive to your requests. Instead, you and the rest treated her like a diseased renegade. And now that you want something from her, you expect repayment? As the Arch Seraph of Justice, I do not believe the scales will tip in your favor. The debt you claim she owes you may not be enough to balance the debt she will believe you owe her for the years of maltreatment and neglect."

The mental voice and the glittering, sparking archs of electrical energy took on a shape and form. Physically manifesting before the pair of the Busujima Blood.

The Grand Lobby 0NBPvWo

"There is much more at stake than the retrieval of the swords. Azrond, Gazatine, and Mt.Riza... These three points will decide the fate of all Galiavan, and perhaps much much more than even that. If ever you were to plan for something more than greed and self satisfaction, now is the time."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Nagauta Busujima and Tsutsuji Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 3:56 am

"...BOTAN!" She screamed, before the electricity in the air made her turn to the strange man clad in armor before them.

She blinked... "Brother... am I getting a second hand narcotic high from your kiseru...?" She asked, blinking.

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 4:06 am

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:"...BOTAN!" She screamed, before the electricity in the air made her turn to the strange man clad in armor before them.

She blinked... "Brother... am I getting a second hand narcotic high from your kiseru...?" She asked, blinking.

Nagauta simply patted his sister's head. "Just tell yourself that. Don't let it bother you." He says to her at last.

Edgar Holden wrote:"You seem to be operating under the impression that if she does acquire the powers of the Raikou, that she would be willing to entertain the idea of letting the vast majority of you estranged family live, considering you are punishing her for her father's sins. The traitor is already dead. You should have helped raise her, and treat her with kindness. Then she would have been more loyal and receptive to your requests. Instead, you and the rest treated her like a diseased renegade. And now that you want something from her, you expect repayment? As the Arch Seraph of Justice, I do not believe the scales will tip in your favor. The debt you claim she owes you may not be enough to balance the debt she will believe you owe her for the years of maltreatment and neglect."

The mental voice and the glittering, sparking archs of electrical energy took on a shape and form. Physically manifesting before the pair of the Busujima Blood.

The Grand Lobby 0NBPvWo

"There is much more at stake than the retrieval of the swords. Azrond, Gazatine, and Mt.Riza... These three points will decide the fate of all Galiavan, and perhaps much much more than even that. If ever you were to plan for something more than greed and self satisfaction, now is the time."

A debt is owed, and it shall be repaid. Its how things work. As for what is becoming of the world at large, I need to keep my inner world in order. Yes... there have been some... predilutions of interesting information which caught my eyes and ears in the world at large. Things concerning cursed towers, ancient ruins and even a vampire who vanished in the Mijhen Highway... all very curious things I'd look into further, but my 'tv' is set for the moment, so to say... maybe I'll tune in to other stations when I can have some footing. It almost seems like you want to hire me for my services... flattered really, but again I think you've caught me on an 'off' day. He thought, to keep his sister from being part of the conversation. Again, she may be an idiot... but she was his idiot, and he hers.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue May 25, 2021 4:15 am

"If that is your destiny... So be it. Should you refuse to commit to the salvation of your own world, others will rise to take your place. The Branch Houses of Busujima, Scions of the first Raikou beast.... will be left behind, and forgotten. As you say, nothing but atrophy remains. What follows atrophy, is entropy."

The figure turned his back upon the pair, before disappearing in another mantle of golden lightning and holy flame.

The Grand Lobby JUlXcya
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Nagauta Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 4:23 am

Edgar Holden wrote:"If that is your destiny... So be it. Should you refuse to commit to the salvation of your own world, others will rise to take your place. The Branch Houses of Busujima, Scions of the first Raikou beast.... will be left behind, and forgotten. As you say, nothing but atrophy remains. What follows atrophy, is entropy."

The figure turned his back upon the pair, before disappearing in another mantle of golden lightning and holy flame.

The Grand Lobby JUlXcya

Nagauta closed his eyes. Destiny... destiny isn't preordained, it can be predicted but nothing set in stone. That is what I've always believed. Perhaps my Clan just need a hero to show them a glimmer of the old times. But if Saeko can't complete her task with what I gave her, again we lose nothing. I have given her all she needs, anymore would only be wasteful spending. Again... not that I want to see her fall, its just that given what she's been through and seen and done... she really doesn't need much more encouragement. She's set her mind to it all ready... there is nothing else I need to do for her.

He reopened his eyes and then turned to Tsutsuji. "Well... whatever I was smoking was pretty weird. I saw a cat riding a cactus, what did you see?" he lied, rubbing his sister's head.
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Edgar Holden, The Mysterious Stranger and Tsutsuji Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsutsuji Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Nagauta Busujima wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:"If that is your destiny... So be it. Should you refuse to commit to the salvation of your own world, others will rise to take your place. The Branch Houses of Busujima, Scions of the first Raikou beast.... will be left behind, and forgotten. As you say, nothing but atrophy remains. What follows atrophy, is entropy."

The Grand Lobby JUlXcya

Nagauta closed his eyes. Destiny... destiny isn't preordained, it can be predicted but nothing set in stone. That is what I've always believed. Perhaps my Clan just need a hero to show them a glimmer of the old times. But if Saeko can't complete her task with what I gave her, again we lose nothing. I have given her all she needs, anymore would only be wasteful spending. Again... not that I want to see her fall, its just that given what she's been through and seen and done... she really doesn't need much more encouragement. She's set her mind to it all ready... there is nothing else I need to do for her.

He reopened his eyes and then turned to Tsutsuji. "Well... whatever I was smoking was pretty weird. I saw a cat riding a cactus, what did you see?" he lied, rubbing his sister's head.

"I saw a man in spiky armor, basked in a golden light speaking with the color blue..." she replied, still blinking, wondering if what had happened just happened.

Tsutsuji Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Mysterious Stranger and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagauta Busujima Tue May 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Tsutsuji Busujima wrote:
Nagauta Busujima wrote:

The Grand Lobby JUlXcya

"I saw a man in spiky armor, basked in a golden light speaking with the color blue..." she replied, still blinking, wondering if what had happened just happened.

He blinked at her response, then turned to the pipe, and hesitantly tossed it into the brush a good ten feet away. "No more laced tobacco for you, young lady."
Nagauta Busujima
Nagauta Busujima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue May 25, 2021 1:57 pm

(from here)

"...no, you are not naming that sword 'Dicks' either, c'mon." Sakeo says to Finn, doing her best not to look at her cousins and relatives within the Inn who gave the pair ugly looks. She ignored them, and was glad Finn dried her tears... she didn't want to give these urchins the pleasure of seeing her battered down. She pushed open the doors, exiting with Finn to the front courtyard, where Nagauta, Tsutsuji and their horses were waiting. "Aww, come to see us off, cousin?" She says to the man and woman, sticking her tongue out at TsuTsu as she then turned to Nagauta.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Finn Lachdanan and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue May 25, 2021 2:03 pm

He laughed. "Oh, c'mon Lady B, its not fun if you don't get a little flustered!" He teased, before standing guard beside Saeko... then slowly moved over to the horses. "Hey, you're doing that all wrong, you gotta be gentle with them!" He barked, and began to quell the beasts by gently shushing them, slowly approaching and then petting them. "Easy... easy... see, you gotta be gentle with them, they're not a truck you can just overload..." he scolded Shin, and glanced back to Saeko with a grin.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Saeko and Nagauta Busujima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next