Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor District

+9
Alfred Wilnas
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Saeko
Anastasia Faizland
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Poor District - Page 5 Empty Re: Poor District

Post  Saeko Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:11 am

Saeko wrote:
The Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko's eyes widened as she was dragged across the ground, yanked by the durable amulet! "Urk!" She clawed her neck as she was pulled all the way over to the Archangel before the amulet was yanked over her head, and pulled away! "HA!" She gasped, coughing, panting. "Gods above..." She coughed, turning to the Angel. "You can't do this... you don't understand, how crazy I am... I need that power!" She exhaled, swinging her hand out, trying to grab both amulet and her sword. "I need that power... to save Beijio!" She screamed.

The angel shook his head from side to side, even as the sword and amulet burst into a bolt of golden lightning, and glittering sparks, disappearing as the sparks faded.

Poor District - Page 5 TkfxgLj

"No, not just Beijio... All of Galiavan. But power through deception will make you prey to the beasts you are trying to hunt. You must honor your word, or you will find no trust is found in your erstwhile allies. At that point, all the power you can possibly gain as the next Raikou - or even as the Golden Raikou - would be for nothing, for what is the purpose of power without honor?"

Saeko's eyes became dull, wide open as she stared at the man. "You...what you do to my father's sword...? What did you do?!" She screamed when Finn spoke up. She turned to him, and then back to the Stranger. "Damn it..." She mumbled, body quivering. She listened to the stranger's words and remained silent, even as the archangel seemed to have gone into some sort of fit... her mind spiralling. She wanted to clear her family name, bring the noble meaning the Thunder Beast of Beijio had... what honor did she have left to preserve on that note, when you've been shot down to the bottom? She closed her eyes and lowered her hands, clenching them tightly. I... have to get that power. I need it...

Saeko didn't know how much longer she was going to end up standing there. "...My family lost its honor when my father decided to play into his own desires..."

Poor District - Page 5 Tachibana_dousetsu_original_and_1_more_drawn_by_takanori_yamada__3aa97f38c33bd08496797d7d26e664e3

"Taizo Busujima was my mentor, my hero... my life. He was above all my father, who taught me everything I ever knew about the sword, and that sword which you just took away from me angel was the only thing I have left of him, and the mighty clan of Busujima. I am not like my cousins... I cannot simply change 18 years of habit into five years or five seconds of adaptation... I love and hate my father for what he's done to me... done to our once proud clan... I need to gain power, but not in the manner he did. Its what I'm trying to accomplish by looking for my ancestor's blade... and if you think I am better off without my father's sword as guidance, then so be it..." She says, turning around. "The light of his spirit, the one I respected will reside within me. If it means looking for another sword to replace the Murata-Tou no Yatsusuna/Murasame it shall be the family's longsword, the Dojikiri no Yatsusuna then!" she says walking away, then paused. "...or something close to it before I find the Dojikiri!" She shouts over her shoulder, standing in the imaginary grassland. She looked to Finn with an even glare. "Well, Finn. If you are ready to walk through the flames of Hell itself, then by all mean tag along. If you're heart still values that locket which was taken from you like the Murata-Tou, then we shall forge you a new one should we complete and survive this task... or you can stay here, and help blue eyes here chop wood in this imaginary plane. Up to you." She says, before scoffing, turning her head away and continued walking towards the white clouds that appeared like fog. Honor... I need to regain the honor my family lost. Even so... people aren't going to just let me walk by. It seems I'll have to visit... ugh.... cousin Nagauta. She thought with some disgust. Nagauta Busujima is one of her older cousins, of the prime blood line who had a peculiar sense of taste. She knew where to find him though... all Busujima's and those with ties to the city's black market did... but she'd make a house call instead.

"I'm leaving, Scardian...." She called out to Finn, sighing with annoyance as she continued into the obscuring misty clouds.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:34 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko's eyes widened as she was dragged across the ground, yanked by the durable amulet! "Urk!" She clawed her neck as she was pulled all the way over to the Archangel before the amulet was yanked over her head, and pulled away! "HA!" She gasped, coughing, panting. "Gods above..." She coughed, turning to the Angel. "You can't do this... you don't understand, how crazy I am... I need that power!" She exhaled, swinging her hand out, trying to grab both amulet and her sword. "I need that power... to save Beijio!" She screamed.

The angel shook his head from side to side, even as the sword and amulet burst into a bolt of golden lightning, and glittering sparks, disappearing as the sparks faded.

"No, not just Beijio... All of Galiavan. But power through deception will make you prey to the beasts you are trying to hunt. You must honor your word, or you will find no trust is found in your erstwhile allies. At that point, all the power you can possibly gain as the next Raikou - or even as the Golden Raikou - would be for nothing, for what is the purpose of power without honor?"

The platinum white eyes turned to Finn. "And what is living worth to you upon a dead world? Your amulet's meaning will shatter like so much glass if you remain the last mortal alive on this planet, as there will be no wife to bestow it upon, and no future children to inherit it."

Edgar Holden wrote:

A bright light burst through the clouds, separating them in a beam of sunlight unlike any other.

Poor District - Page 5 RpWKG8J

Within the stream of light, a while comet like object descended down towards the palacegrounds like a white flamed meteor! It raced towards the groud at incredible speed, breaking sonic booms several times as it entered atmosphere.

The comet landed in the palace foregrounds just outside the gates, at the top of the 10,000 Steps. However, the form did not crater the ground, nor cause a cataclysmic explosion as one would expect of an object travelling that hot and that fast. Instead the bright shining white gold light simply stayed there, barely touching the stone and grasses it landed upon. After a few moments, a form emerged from the light, kneeling over on one knee, head down. The light faded from around the now clearly humanoid form, tall, muscular and darkly dressed, the form was that of a huge man!

Poor District - Page 5 PbJowG5

Once the light faded, he opened his bright jade green eyes, and slowly stood up, looking outward and towards the Imperial palace of Beijio. And although nothing mortal made would ever impress him as much as the sights he had seen in just the past 6 hours from the two realms he had just visited, he still smiled.

Poor District - Page 5 5QK9RdX

"Time to go to work." he said, and approached the gate.

The Archangel turned his gaze to the heavens, and the descending soul within the lightstream. And his silver eyes widened.

"The sword of Justice and Judgement has been raised again? After all this time? But that form is not my sister. Who could have..?" the seraph spoke more to himself than to his audience.

"The boy!"

Finn was in a state of shock, the amulet and the sword bursting... He didn't know if what he saw was real or not, but he fell to his knees and for the first time all day... took a moment to think. "I... I just..." He sighed, bowing his head. "...you're right. Heh... damn it I hate to say it. I should have given that sword to her." He says with a sigh, pulling himself up. "Fine. I'll help her, and just have to trust her. I'm not used to trustin' people, especially someone as thick as her." he says with a narrow gaze in her general direction, before looking over to the Archangel. "I'll be her sword... I'm not without hope that you didn't actually break our treasured heirlooms pretty boy, she can hang onto both... but you gonna have to promise me you'll turn her into a toad or something if she runs off." He half joked.

But... the man seemed to be in a moment. "Um... you okay?" He blinked, turning to Saeko. "IS he okay?" He asked, pointing to the Archangel. He then looked back to the angel and approached, tapping the man's shoulder. "Oi, you there? What about a sword of justice? What boy? You hear me? I made up with Tits McGee! OI!!" He screamed, beginning to shake the archangel. Worst case scenario, they'll all fall out of the projected wooded area and cabin, and would fall from 9000 ft above Beijio... he'd been through worse though now thinking of it...

Saeko wrote:
Saeko wrote:

Saeko's eyes became dull, wide open as she stared at the man. "You...what you do to my father's sword...? What did you do?!" She screamed when Finn spoke up. She turned to him, and then back to the Stranger. "Damn it..." She mumbled, body quivering. She listened to the stranger's words and remained silent, even as the archangel seemed to have gone into some sort of fit... her mind spiralling. She wanted to clear her family name, bring the noble meaning the Thunder Beast of Beijio had... what honor did she have left to preserve on that note, when you've been shot down to the bottom? She closed her eyes and lowered her hands, clenching them tightly. I... have to get that power. I need it...

Saeko didn't know how much longer she was going to end up standing there. "...My family lost its honor when my father decided to play into his own desires..."

Poor District - Page 5 Tachibana_dousetsu_original_and_1_more_drawn_by_takanori_yamada__3aa97f38c33bd08496797d7d26e664e3

"Taizo Busujima was my mentor, my hero... my life. He was above all my father, who taught me everything I ever knew about the sword, and that sword which you just took away from me angel was the only thing I have left of him, and the mighty clan of Busujima. I am not like my cousins... I cannot simply change 18 years of habit into five years or five seconds of adaptation... I love and hate my father for what he's done to me... done to our once proud clan... I need to gain power, but not in the manner he did. Its what I'm trying to accomplish by looking for my ancestor's blade... and if you think I am better off without my father's sword as guidance, then so be it..." She says, turning around. "The light of his spirit, the one I respected will reside within me. If it means looking for another sword to replace the Murata-Tou no Yatsusuna/Murasame it shall be the family's longsword, the Dojikiri no Yatsusuna then!" she says walking away, then paused. "...or something close to it before I find the Dojikiri!" She shouts over her shoulder, standing in the imaginary grassland. She looked to Finn with an even glare. "Well, Finn. If you are ready to walk through the flames of Hell itself, then by all mean tag along. If you're heart still values that locket which was taken from you like the Murata-Tou, then we shall forge you a new one should we complete and survive this task... or you can stay here, and help blue eyes here chop wood in this imaginary plane. Up to you." She says, before scoffing, turning her head away and continued walking towards the white clouds that appeared like fog. Honor... I need to regain the honor my family lost. Even so... people aren't going to just let me walk by. It seems I'll have to visit... ugh.... cousin Nagauta. She thought with some disgust. Nagauta Busujima is one of her older cousins, of the prime blood line who had a peculiar sense of taste. She knew where to find him though... all Busujima's and those with ties to the city's black market did... but she'd make a house call instead.

"I'm leaving, Scardian...." She called out to Finn, sighing with annoyance as she continued into the obscuring misty clouds.

He glanced over and listened to Saeko's side. She was no different to himself... considering his grandfather was also the cause of his own lost honor. It was such an odd series of events... but with other members in the greater game being revealed, Finn found himself not one of them, though was not content with being but a pawn or lesser. As Saeko made her declaration and began wandering off, he knew he had to follow her. "Archangel, sir?" He says, turning to the Stranger. "...I shall be her sword, in the time being. And try to keep her from straying between that line of villainess and heroine. "...forgive us humans with our swirling emotions. We may be small, ignorant creatures... but I like how we try to act bigger than what we really are. In that regard, I don't intend to be just some cast away piece in this war... nor will I let Saeko fall to similar circumstances. I have my own honor to regain, and she may be acting brash... but she's too proud to say anything. I have an eye for women, if she wasn't such a shrew I'd have proposed to her by now with my mother's necklace!" He chuckled, as Saeko was out of earshot, and screaming back to him she was leaving.

He turned to the cloud, and back to the stranger. "I'm sorry for our slow... progression. We will aid the world in what way we can." He says, bowing to him respectfully. Finn Lachdanan had a second shot at redemption... even if it meant potentially losing his life following a crazy Beijionese noble into the flames of Hell. He was prophesied to die young... and he let that fear control his life. But with the world on the brink of death, he supposed this meant he was going to die regardless.... but he'd chose to die trying over running and hiding. This interlude helped him see that... and if he was lucky, and Corveyus was with him... he'd not die today, nor tomorrow. He'd live to help this crazy young woman out and save the planet. He closed his eyes and smiled sadly. "...Comin' milady..." He teased, before walking after Saeko.

As they both ventured through the clouds, leaving the wood cutter's cabin behind, Finn and Saeko found themselves back inside the Poor District. He turned to her with a raised brow, and realized they were both still lacking their personal items. "...Sorry, about being a thick headed arse. I should have just handed your sword back. Till you find a proper arm, I shall lend you my combat prowess as the descendant of the White Tower." He says, kneeling to Saeko with his Regent Long Sword and scabbard raised. "I, Finn Lachdanan, grandson of the King Slayer of Scardia, Captain Arlen Lachdanan, pledge my blade to your service till I am henceforth released from your services, or till you reclaim what you have lost." Finn announces, in public, despite the attention it could cause.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:57 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:

He glanced over and listened to Saeko's side. She was no different to himself... considering his grandfather was also the cause of his own lost honor. It was such an odd series of events... but with other members in the greater game being revealed, Finn found himself not one of them, though was not content with being but a pawn or lesser. As Saeko made her declaration and began wandering off, he knew he had to follow her. "Archangel, sir?" He says, turning to the Stranger. "...I shall be her sword, in the time being. And try to keep her from straying between that line of villainess and heroine. "...forgive us humans with our swirling emotions. We may be small, ignorant creatures... but I like how we try to act bigger than what we really are. In that regard, I don't intend to be just some cast away piece in this war... nor will I let Saeko fall to similar circumstances. I have my own honor to regain, and she may be acting brash... but she's too proud to say anything. I have an eye for women, if she wasn't such a shrew I'd have proposed to her by now with my mother's necklace!" He chuckled, as Saeko was out of earshot, and screaming back to him she was leaving.

He turned to the cloud, and back to the stranger. "I'm sorry for our slow... progression. We will aid the world in what way we can." He says, bowing to him respectfully. Finn Lachdanan had a second shot at redemption... even if it meant potentially losing his life following a crazy Beijionese noble into the flames of Hell. He was prophesied to die young... and he let that fear control his life. But with the world on the brink of death, he supposed this meant he was going to die regardless.... but he'd chose to die trying over running and hiding. This interlude helped him see that... and if he was lucky, and Corveyus was with him... he'd not die today, nor tomorrow. He'd live to help this crazy young woman out and save the planet. He closed his eyes and smiled sadly. "...Comin' milady..." He teased, before walking after Saeko.

As they both ventured through the clouds, leaving the wood cutter's cabin behind, Finn and Saeko found themselves back inside the Poor District. He turned to her with a raised brow, and realized they were both still lacking their personal items. "...Sorry, about being a thick headed arse. I should have just handed your sword back. Till you find a proper arm, I shall lend you my combat prowess as the descendant of the White Tower." He says, kneeling to Saeko with his Regent Long Sword and scabbard raised. "I, Finn Lachdanan, grandson of the King Slayer of Scardia, Captain Arlen Lachdanan, pledge my blade to your service till I am henceforth released from your services, or till you reclaim what you have lost." Finn announces, in public, despite the attention it could cause.

Saeko paused, and with a sharp turn faced the kneeling Scardian warrior. "...perhaps you should have. But what is done cannot be undone, as far as I know for now." She began before he began to pledge an oath, right in public... without any due discourse of being her sword?! She flustered rather quickly upon such a spectacle. "...okay, you made your point," she whispered, looking around at the drawn eyes of the curious commoners. "Get up... GET UP." She harshly added, before placing her hands on her hips. "Okay, stop the pomp and ritual, I don't deserve it for one, second you're making yourself look like a damned fool just kneeling there like I'm about to knight you!" Saeko Busujima exclaimed, her blushing face turning to a few of the gawkers, before throwing herself around, her swelling chest throwing her off balance for a moment before she corrected her movements and began to pace herself in a calm yet angry gait away from the red haired scoundrel! Such a fool to do something like that, here and now of all places in front of me! She thought as she nearly ran into a commoner, quickly adjusting her path in order to get ahead of the embarrassing fool she had sought out to hire anyway!

If it wasn't for our damn pride... we'd not be in this mess! Now we begin our mission like a pair of scolded, punished children who had their toy taken away for bad behavior... how insulting. She mentally complained, even though... she did see the reasoning behind the Mysterious Stranger's actions. She sighed... slowing her gait just enough for Finn to catch up.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:38 pm

Finn smiled, standing up and slid his blade back onto his belt. "Very well, Milady." He says with a cocky grin, having a little more fun with this than he probably would have earlier. Still... sucked about his pendant. He follows after the Busujima noble, and when he's close, turns to her. "So. Where are we headed?"
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon May 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn smiled, standing up and slid his blade back onto his belt. "Very well, Milady." He says with a cocky grin, having a little more fun with this than he probably would have earlier. Still... sucked about his pendant. He follows after the Busujima noble, and when he's close, turns to her. "So. Where are we headed?"

"Don't... call me that." She says with an angry sigh. His question however... did bring up mixed feelings. I hate to admit it... but I need to see that charlatan... and beg for equipment... She glanced down as his question resonated in her mind once more. She glanced over her shoulder at him:

Poor District - Page 5 Unknown

"...We are going to meet with someone I hate more than you. A kabuki actor of a man... lets not keep him waiting." She says with a sigh, before turning her head again, looking forward. "This way, and try to keep up." She says as she increased her pace.

(to the Wisteria Maiden)
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 am

(from here)

Titania continued to give chase to the hooligan who stole the old man's coin purse, holding onto the scabbard of her blade as she ran just as swiftly behind the fleeing criminal! She followed him straight into the vast 'Poor District'. Even with his deft knowledge of the place, the tall, voluptuous platinum blond 'Royal Guard' nipped at his heels! "Halt! I said HALT!" she spat out in anger, turning a corner with him, ducking and sliding under obstacles while in chase! For a moment, she actually lost sight of him, looking about a central street, when she saw him duck between an alley and quickly resumed the marathon!

She managed to squeeze her curvy body down a tight and narrow corridor, sliding past a few doorways before she was back in the street again. He turned down a side street, heading for some sort of shop before she managed to reach out and grab hold of his ratty kimono's collar and tossed him into a side alley's dead end wall! "No where to go now, thief." She says, drawing out the full length of her sabre:

Poor District - Page 5 Weapon_b_1010000600

It was a bronze cup hilt sabre that was more Izheveskian in style than Feniran, with a gleaming silvery blade. "I suggest you turn over the purse you stole, before I am forced to search it off of you. Criminal scum like you shouldn't get off so easy, but shall you turn it over I'll let you leave with your life and limbs still in tact!" the twenty-three year old woman barked, aiming the tip of her blade towards the young man's right shoulder!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:26 am

Titania Redheart wrote:(from here)

Titania continued to give chase to the hooligan who stole the old man's coin purse, holding onto the scabbard of her blade as she ran just as swiftly behind the fleeing criminal! She followed him straight into the vast 'Poor District'. Even with his deft knowledge of the place, the tall, voluptuous platinum blond 'Royal Guard' nipped at his heels! "Halt! I said HALT!" she spat out in anger, turning a corner with him, ducking and sliding under obstacles while in chase! For a moment, she actually lost sight of him, looking about a central street, when she saw him duck between an alley and quickly resumed the marathon!

She managed to squeeze her curvy body down a tight and narrow corridor, sliding past a few doorways before she was back in the street again. He turned down a side street, heading for some sort of shop before she managed to reach out and grab hold of his ratty kimono's collar and tossed him into a side alley's dead end wall! "No where to go now, thief." She says, drawing out the full length of her sabre:

It was a bronze cup hilt sabre that was more Izheveskian in style than Feniran, with a gleaming silvery blade. "I suggest you turn over the purse you stole, before I am forced to search it off of you. Criminal scum like you shouldn't get off so easy, but shall you turn it over I'll let you leave with your life and limbs still in tact!" the twenty-three year old woman barked, aiming the tip of her blade towards the young man's right shoulder!

(OOC: From here)

A sudden tap on Titania's shoulder with a very metallic edge to it made itself known as the crimson blade slid past her ear into her prehipheral vision.

Poor District - Page 5 AbRxb7I

"Well well well, a foreign Gaijin threatening to torture and dismember a local? Typical. Why don't the three of us step inside, and I'll show you the finer points of Beijionese Hospitality. Especially here in the slums." said Lysendia, in a sickeningly sweet voice, and a very savage leering grin plastered on her face.

Poor District - Page 5 XlGyN90

Last edited by Lysendia Crestmane on Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Titania Redheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:43 am

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:
Titania Redheart wrote:(from here)

(OOC: From here)

A sudden tap on Titania's shoulder with a very metallic edge to it made itself known as the crimson blade slid past her ear into her prehipheral vision.

Poor District - Page 5 AbRxb7I

"Well well well, a foreign Gaijin threatening to torture and dismember a local? Typical. Why don't the three of us step inside, and I'll show you the finer points of Beijionese Hospitality. Especially here in the slums." said Lysendia, in a sickeningly sweet voice, and a very savage leering grin plastered on her face.

Poor District - Page 5 WhDoYIQ

Titania's golden eyes shifted towards the direction of the blade resting on her right shoulder, her own weapon still pointed at the punk slumped against the wall. The blade was thick, and huge which leant to the suspicion that its user was big, which was betrayed by her voice but...

Her shadow cast onto the ground couldn't lie. This is bad... she thought, before the individual showed herself a little. She could see the ear to ear sneer from the tall lizard like woman. Yet, even with all these bad signs, Titania remained firm. "I only wish to return what was stolen by this young man. If I must kill him it will be swift, not with torturous intent. Such savage tactics as torture are beneath me, but... with you it would seem like second nature." She replied, before swiftly turning, driving her blade up to parry the heavier blade of the dragon woman's sword! Sparks flew from their grinding blades as Titania used her other hand to push against the dull side of her sabre, to aid in pushing back the larger woman's blade, and allowing each a better look at one another.

Poor District - Page 5 Royal_guard_original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__sample-a0678ce0d71cb919e76244c727575bd0

'Captain Titania Redheart' was 6', a tall and curvaceous woman with a thick body and long legs, but most noticeably (even from behind) humongous breasts. She had short, platinum hair and sirenesque gold colored eyes. Her skin was pale as snow, and she had a beauty mark beside her mouth. Her uniform was red and white, with the crest of House Chestbloom upon them, Feniran Royalty though not so much relevant these days; oddly the sabre she used was more Izhevesk- Far Northern in style than Feniran. She gave Lysendia a fierce glare as she stood before the larger woman. To Titania, she was familiar looking... Auburn hair, big green eyes, a curvaceous build herself but with pointy ears and a long, snaking lizard like tail. She easily loomed over her, but that didn't change much in Titania's demeanor. "...its you. The one who nearly flattened Nero." She commented, blinking her long, fluffy lashes. "Small world..." She added.
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:58 am

Titania Redheart wrote:Titania's golden eyes shifted towards the direction of the blade resting on her right shoulder, her own weapon still pointed at the punk slumped against the wall. The blade was thick, and huge which leant to the suspicion that its user was big, which was betrayed by her voice but...

Her shadow cast onto the ground couldn't lie. This is bad... she thought, before the individual showed herself a little. She could see the ear to ear sneer from the tall lizard like woman. Yet, even with all these bad signs, Titania remained firm. "I only wish to return what was stolen by this young man. If I must kill him it will be swift, not with torturous intent. Such savage tactics as torture are beneath me, but... with you it would seem like second nature." She replied, before swiftly turning, driving her blade up to parry the heavier blade of the dragon woman's sword! Sparks flew from their grinding blades as Titania used her other hand to push against the dull side of her sabre, to aid in pushing back the larger woman's blade, and allowing each a better look at one another.

Poor District - Page 5 Royal_guard_original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__sample-a0678ce0d71cb919e76244c727575bd0

'Captain Titania Redheart' was 6', a tall and curvaceous woman with a thick body and long legs, but most noticeably (even from behind) humongous breasts. She had short, platinum hair and sirenesque gold colored eyes. Her skin was pale as snow, and she had a beauty mark beside her mouth. Her uniform was red and white, with the crest of House Chestbloom upon them, Feniran Royalty though not so much relevant these days; oddly the sabre she used was more Izhevesk- Far Northern in style than Feniran. She gave Lysendia a fierce glare as she stood before the larger woman. To Titania, she was familiar looking... Auburn hair, big green eyes, a curvaceous build herself but with pointy ears and a long, snaking lizard like tail. She easily loomed over her, but that didn't change much in Titania's demeanor. "...its you. The one who nearly flattened Nero." She commented, blinking her long, fluffy lashes. "Small world..." She added.

Lys' grin turned to a mocking  sneer as she twisted Titania's attempted parry into an interlocking of their blades hand-guards. The Tsuba grinding against the cup hilted saber. Lys's Scardian augmented strength allowed her to hold the lock easily enough with one hand.

Poor District - Page 5 VGwN0fR

"Ah, so you are one of those bleeding heart types who frets over a handfull of pennies, meanwhile she'd let a child starve on the street when he has no other choice but to be a pickpocket just to survive. Nice justification for corrupted morality that plagues this city like a blight. Instead of threatening the boy, you could have offered him something to replace what he stole, so he could eat. Instead, you want to carve him up and take his life for a few coins. barely enough to buy some bread and plain rice." Lys's unoccupied hand reaches and draws her opposite sword, Umbra from it's sheath. It's polished black blade, vented with glowing purple highlights, was slowly pointed towards Titania's ample bosom.

Poor District - Page 5 C0O2nnY

"But, if your morality is an issue, then come face me instead. You've been upgraded from a poor street urchin, to a pissed off and hungry Pirate Queen of the Sea Salamanders. Doncha feel honored!?" she said, before suddenly clashing Umbra blade behind her Bloodrage, and using the force to throw Titania backward, and breaking the sword lock.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:30 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:Titania's golden eyes shifted towards the direction of the blade resting on her right shoulder, her own weapon still pointed at the punk slumped against the wall. The blade was thick, and huge which leant to the suspicion that its user was big, which was betrayed by her voice but...

Lys' grin turned to a mocking  sneer as she twisted Titania's attempted parry into an interlocking of their blades hand-guards. The Tsuba grinding against the cup hilted saber. Lys's Scardian augmented strength allowed her to hold the lock easily enough with one hand.

Poor District - Page 5 VGwN0fR

"Ah, so you are one of those bleeding heart types who frets over a handfull of pennies, meanwhile she'd let a child starve on the street when he has no other choice but to be a pickpocket just to survive. Nice justification for corrupted morality that plagues this city like a blight. Instead of threatening the boy, you could have offered him something to replace what he stole, so he could eat. Instead, you want to carve him up and take his life for a few coins. barely enough to buy some bread and plain rice." Lys's unoccupied hand reaches and draws her opposite sword, Umbra from it's sheath. It's polished black blade, vented with glowing purple highlights, was slowly pointed towards Titania's ample bosom.

Poor District - Page 5 C0O2nnY

"But, if your morality is an issue, then come face me instead. You've been upgraded from a poor street urchin, to a pissed off and hungry Pirate Queen of the Sea Salamanders. Doncha feel honored!?" she said, before suddenly clashing Umbra blade behind her Bloodrage, and using the force to throw Titania backward, and breaking the sword lock.

I knew it! She's a pirate! She thought, her eyes slightly enlarged by the revelation before narrowing at her again. She grit her teeth as they clashed blades and she half laughed before answering sarcastically: "Oh yes, I'll just drop what I'm doing and listen to a bloody Pirate's logic on justice!" In spite of her Feniran appearance overall, the slightly more endowed Titania was able to keep her balance as she was forced back- this was thanks to Titania being Izheveskian born, and Izheveskians were Scardians who lost their Godly abilities by propagating outside of Scardia in the regions of the Far North. This also gave them some other abilities as well such as cold resistance and the ability to shrug off pain with ease to name a few. However, her mother was also Feniran which gave her access to powerful magical abilities as well!

Titania folded her arm around her back, palm facing towards the wall and the young man she had chased down before launching an force of air pressure with aerokinesis, to better help her keep herself upright in this tight alley as the larger foe pushed her backwards! She reached into the jacket with said free hand, her right hand raising the sabre defensively as she drew out the Feniran handgun given to Royal Guards at the palace:

Poor District - Page 5 Feniran_F9

A high capacity Luger-like handgun with the Royal Crest emblazoned on the checkered wood grips, a somewhat compact and highly accurate 9mm handgun that hardly recoiled in the woman's firm grip as she fired three successive rounds at Lysendia to get her to fall back, though she doubted it would do much but startle the locals as she could see visible thick red scales across her opponent's body.
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:26 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:I knew it! She's a pirate! She thought, her eyes slightly enlarged by the revelation before narrowing at her again. She grit her teeth as they clashed blades and she half laughed before answering sarcastically: "Oh yes, I'll just drop what I'm doing and listen to a bloody Pirate's logic on justice!" In spite of her Feniran appearance overall, the slightly more endowed Titania was able to keep her balance as she was forced back- this was thanks to Titania being Izheveskian born, and Izheveskians were Scardians who lost their Godly abilities by propagating outside of Scardia in the regions of the Far North. This also gave them some other abilities as well such as cold resistance and the ability to shrug off pain with ease to name a few. However, her mother was also Feniran which gave her access to powerful magical abilities as well!

Titania folded her arm around her back, palm facing towards the wall and the young man she had chased down before launching an force of air pressure with aerokinesis, to better help her keep herself upright in this tight alley as the larger foe pushed her backwards! She reached into the jacket with said free hand, her right hand raising the sabre defensively as she drew out the Feniran handgun given to Royal Guards at the palace:

A high capacity Luger-like handgun with the Royal Crest emblazoned on the checkered wood grips, a somewhat compact and highly accurate 9mm handgun that hardly recoiled in the woman's firm grip as she fired three successive rounds at Lysendia to get her to fall back, though she doubted it would do much but startle the locals as she could see visible thick red scales across her opponent's body.

Lys resheathed her Umbra sword as soon as she broke the deadlock, which gave her a free hand just in time as the Izheveskian drew her Luger. Using her paternal families fighting arts, she summoned the Reflector technique, but not to return the bullets back to sender. She didn't want to kill the woman - not in that way anyway. Instead she forced the bullets to curve around her barrier, plinking them harmlessly off the walls.

Poor District - Page 5 Db5g4vs-9a4945fa-3db5-42f0-83f8-004e8b3dbe3b.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGI1ZzR2cy05YTQ5NDVmYS0zZGI1LTQyZjAtODNmOC0wMDRlOGIzZGJlM2IuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Once the initial barrage was done, Lys smirked again. "Ah I see, Good old Feniria. Havn't seen one of those guns in a while. So, they still pissed at me about the Arcane University heist?" she asked, even as her hand changed position to make it look like she was holding a gun, before a phantom revolver appeared in her hand.

Poor District - Page 5 IhSPc8j

This gun was only six shots, but it was of a much higher calibur than 9mm. 6 rounds of .45 long colt, more than enough to kill anything that moved.

"I can go swords, guns, sorcery, strategy... Had to learn it all for dealing with the shit self righteous pricks like you threw at me all my life. I may be a pirate, and I've done plenty of horrible things, but I didn't draw first blood..." Lys said before she slowly started to squeeze the trigger with a sneer, the hammer slowly pulling back.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:35 am

Titania Redheart wrote:I knew it! She's a pirate! She thought, her eyes slightly enlarged by the revelation before narrowing at her again. She grit her teeth as they clashed blades and she half laughed before answering sarcastically: "Oh yes, I'll just drop what I'm doing and listen to a bloody Pirate's logic on justice!" In spite of her Feniran appearance overall, the slightly more endowed Titania was able to keep her balance as she was forced back- this was thanks to Titania being Izheveskian born, and Izheveskians were Scardians who lost their Godly abilities by propagating outside of Scardia in the regions of the Far North. This also gave them some other abilities as well such as cold resistance and the ability to shrug off pain with ease to name a few. However, her mother was also Feniran which gave her access to powerful magical abilities as well!

Lys resheathed her Umbra sword as soon as she broke the deadlock, which gave her a free hand just in time as the Izheveskian drew her Luger. Using her paternal families fighting arts, she summoned the Reflector technique, but not to return the bullets back to sender. She didn't want to kill the woman - not in that way anyway. Instead she forced the bullets to curve around her barrier, plinking them harmlessly off the walls.

Poor District - Page 5 Db5g4vs-9a4945fa-3db5-42f0-83f8-004e8b3dbe3b.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGI1ZzR2cy05YTQ5NDVmYS0zZGI1LTQyZjAtODNmOC0wMDRlOGIzZGJlM2IuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Once the initial barrage was done, Lys smirked again. "Ah I see, Good old Feniria. Havn't seen one of those guns in a while. So, they still pissed at me about the Arcane University heist?" she asked, even as her hand changed position to make it look like she was holding a gun, before a phantom revolver appeared in her hand.

Poor District - Page 5 IhSPc8j

This gun was only six shots, but it was of a much higher calibur than 9mm. 6 rounds of .45 long colt, more than enough to kill anything that moved.

"I can go swords, guns, sorcery, strategy... Had to learn it all for dealing with the shit self righteous pricks like you threw at me all my life. I may be a pirate, and I've done plenty of horrible things, but I didn't draw first blood..." Lys said before she slowly started to squeeze the trigger with a sneer, the hammer slowly pulling back.

"I wouldn't know anything about that, I only recently just transferred to Milady's service." She commented, still pointing her weapon at the pirate as she watched her produce a magical gun of sorts from her hand. "Well rounded and versed for training one's body for battle, but the bullshit reasons your spouting just sound like excuses of a whining child to me...!" Titania exclaimed as her eyes gleamed and she back stepped, her chest glowing bright as white as freshly fallen snow- in fact the entire alley way became a bright mass of light that radiated from Titania's body! White Blindness: An esoteric and rather rare magic skill that blinds enemies in the area for a rather prolonged period, but Titania could also fuse hers with other magical properties as well which made her version of this spell quite unique to her. Thick layers of ice affixed to the walls, ground, anywhere the dome of blinding light touched as it radiated from the soldier's body!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:52 am

Titania Redheart wrote:"I wouldn't know anything about that, I only recently just transferred to Milady's service." She commented, still pointing her weapon at the pirate as she watched her produce a magical gun of sorts from her hand. "Well rounded and versed for training one's body for battle, but the bullshit reasons your spouting just sound like excuses of a whining child to me...!" Titania exclaimed as her eyes gleamed and she back stepped, her chest glowing bright as white as freshly fallen snow- in fact the entire alley way became a bright mass of light that radiated from Titania's body! White Blindness: An esoteric and rather rare magic skill that blinds enemies in the area for a rather prolonged period, but Titania could also fuse hers with other magical properties as well which made her version of this spell quite unique to her. Thick layers of ice affixed to the walls, ground, anywhere the dome of blinding light touched as it radiated from the soldier's body!

Lysendia's face became shadowed beneath the brim of her tricorn, and her expression turned dark. She lowered her hand, and let the phantom gun dissipate. "I was a child..." she stated lowly, menacingly. She began to walk toward Titania, her hat covering her from the blinding flash of light, and embers of her flames began to leak from her skin and scales. "When they tortured and tormented me... I was still a child. Now, I am not. But the boy you just threatened to dismember? He is. So, allow me to show you a favorite from my cousin, just so I can express to you exactly how I feel about you threatening kids in earshot of me."

Poor District - Page 5 Dfz4ssr-cbf13943-2b14-46dd-a167-3652f3a7fa4f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMzMjJhYTdhLTA4NzItNGU2NS1hZDFmLWJkNzA0NGZlYmJiOVwvZGZ6NHNzci1jYmYxMzk0My0yYjE0LTQ2ZGQtYTE2Ny0zNjUyZjNhN2ZhNGYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Lysendia's high heeled boot slammed into the ground, cracking the ice as she stepped into Titania's cryomantic field, her body ablaze with her own Pyromancy and the Tanegashima Pyrokinesis, delivering a wave of flame at the woman, but cutting the flame off before they reached the helplessly trapped street urchin.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:39 am

Titania Redheart wrote:"I wouldn't know anything about that, I only recently just transferred to Milady's service." She commented, still pointing her weapon at the pirate as she watched her produce a magical gun of sorts from her hand. "Well rounded and versed for training one's body for battle, but the bullshit reasons your spouting just sound like excuses of a whining child to me...!" Titania exclaimed as her eyes gleamed and she back stepped, her chest glowing bright as white as freshly fallen snow- in fact the entire alley way became a bright mass of light that radiated from Titania's body! White Blindness: An esoteric and rather rare magic skill that blinds enemies in the area for a rather prolonged period, but Titania could also fuse hers with other magical properties as well which made her version of this spell quite unique to her. Thick layers of ice affixed to the walls, ground, anywhere the dome of blinding light touched as it radiated from the soldier's body!

Lysendia's face became shadowed beneath the brim of her tricorn, and her expression turned dark. She lowered her hand, and let the phantom gun dissipate. "I was a child..." she stated lowly, menacingly. She began to walk toward Titania, her hat covering her from the blinding flash of light, and embers of her flames began to leak from her skin and scales. "When they tortured and tormented me... I was still a child. Now, I am not. But the boy you just threatened to dismember? He is. So, allow me to show you a favorite from my cousin, just so I can express to you exactly how I feel about you threatening kids in earshot of me."

Poor District - Page 5 Dfz4ssr-cbf13943-2b14-46dd-a167-3652f3a7fa4f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMzMjJhYTdhLTA4NzItNGU2NS1hZDFmLWJkNzA0NGZlYmJiOVwvZGZ6NHNzci1jYmYxMzk0My0yYjE0LTQ2ZGQtYTE2Ny0zNjUyZjNhN2ZhNGYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Lysendia's high heeled boot slammed into the ground, cracking the ice as she stepped into Titania's cryomantic field, her body ablaze with her own Pyromancy and the Tanegashima Pyrokinesis, delivering a wave of flame at the woman, but cutting the flame off before they reached the helplessly trapped street urchin.

Titania was charging the woman with her blade when she saw the pirate's burning flames launch at her! Oh shit! The woman mentally shouted, but for not the reason one may expect. She realized in this narrow alley the flames were impossible to block nor evade- it was a literal wall of fire coming towards her she could not avoid! Titania stopped her charge and began to leap back to try and avoid the flames but it was too late. Instead of burning her flesh or clothes, Titania's body became like a funnel for the flames. The fire was absorbed into her chest entirely, keeping the flames from rushing past her regardless. Titania's body was like a black hole devouring a star, the flames entering her and vanishing. Steam radiated from the melted ice which had flowed around them, now becoming puddles or piping hot vapor. Titania looked worried, her golden eyes wavering, her body trembling. Oh shit... oh shit!! She thought, and held her face, glancing up at the reptile with a look of worry. I gotta get out of here, there's only once shot I've got now! She thought, and just as she saw a glint in the pirate's eyes she shot the fire she absorbed back at twice the output! Crimson flames where hot white as she ran with the wave of fire which exploded from Titania's body back towards the pirate! She was aiming to duck under the pirate's arm and into the street again, she couldn't stick around now after such a telling display, even though she should probably slay the pirate, she couldn't backed into a corner anyway! So, in a desperate last minute move, she reached for the pirate's chest, to impart a sigil...!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:06 am

Titania Redheart wrote:Titania was charging the woman with her blade when she saw the pirate's burning flames launch at her! Oh shit! The woman mentally shouted, but for not the reason one may expect. She realized in this narrow alley the flames were impossible to block nor evade- it was a literal wall of fire coming towards her she could not avoid! Titania stopped her charge and began to leap back to try and avoid the flames but it was too late. Instead of burning her flesh or clothes, Titania's body became like a funnel for the flames. The fire was absorbed into her chest entirely, keeping the flames from rushing past her regardless. Titania's body was like a black hole devouring a star, the flames entering her and vanishing. Steam radiated from the melted ice which had flowed around them, now becoming puddles or piping hot vapor. Titania looked worried, her golden eyes wavering, her body trembling. Oh shit... oh shit!! She thought, and held her face, glancing up at the reptile with a look of worry. I gotta get out of here, there's only once shot I've got now! She thought, and just as she saw a glint in the pirate's eyes she shot the fire she absorbed back at twice the output! Crimson flames where hot white as she ran with the wave of fire which exploded from Titania's body back towards the pirate! She was aiming to duck under the pirate's arm and into the street again, she couldn't stick around now after such a telling display, even though she should probably slay the pirate, she couldn't backed into a corner anyway! So, in a desperate last minute move, she reached for the pirate's chest, to impart a sigil...!

Lys raised an eyebrow, then smirked "And they call me the 'Fire Eater' over at the temple. Seems you have a few tricks of your own." She noticed the panicked look in her foe's eyes, and then she performed a return to sender - so to speak, her body repulsing her pyromancy flames back at her. Lys smirked at this, and braced her sword into a ready stance, her own ruby flames encasing the Bloodrage. The flames couldn't hurt her, not only because of her Tanegashima blood, but her Fire Salamander traits made her effectively immune. The wave crashed into her full force, with seemingly no defense on her part. But as the condensed wave crashed around her body like water against rock, her blade, wreathed in blood flames, cut through the orange/red flames Titania had returned at her, and a bubble of rippling bladework cut off the Royal Guard's attempted retreat.

Poor District - Page 5 OjRgohY

Glowing red slashes appeared on the walls and ground of the alleyway, sending rivulets of melted brick, concrete and stone slowly drooling down the walls to collect on the floor, red hot and molten.

Lys's free hand however had to snap up, and snatch Titania's wrist. She felt the telltale sign of arcanna being built up and she knew her magic well enough to intercept it. "Hmm, Sigils and runic spells. Seems you have a bag of tricks yourself." Lys said in a half compliment, even as she squeezed down at the wrist and hand joint hard to force the woman to halt her spell, and possibly to disable that hand and forbid her from making a second attempt. "You are going nowhere, little lady bodyguard. Not unless you apologize to the hungry kid you wanted to fillet like a chicken."

EDIT: (OOC: Sorry, I hope you don't mind Titania, but I need to move Lys along a little.)

Lys's fierce, savage grin faded slowly, as her interest waned. She took the stolen wallet from the small urchin, and handed him a small coin purse filled with gold. "Go, go feed your family. This one's on me."

As the boy took off into the street, Lys turned back toward Titania, and threw the stolen bag, intact, into the bodyguard's chest. "Go on, take it. Take it back to whomever owns it. I have something far more important to attend to now."

The look said something serious had crossed Lys's mind. However, she remained staring at Titania, sword drawn, as the bodyguard stood between her, and her bike. "Your move love, and time is running out."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:55 am

Titania Redheart wrote:Titania was charging the woman with her blade when she saw the pirate's burning flames launch at her! Oh shit! The woman mentally shouted, but for not the reason one may expect. She realized in this narrow alley the flames were impossible to block nor evade- it was a literal wall of fire coming towards her she could not avoid! Titania stopped her charge and began to leap back to try and avoid the flames but it was too late. Instead of burning her flesh or clothes, Titania's body became like a funnel for the flames. The fire was absorbed into her chest entirely, keeping the flames from rushing past her regardless. Titania's body was like a black hole devouring a star, the flames entering her and vanishing. Steam radiated from the melted ice which had flowed around them, now becoming puddles or piping hot vapor. Titania looked worried, her golden eyes wavering, her body trembling. Oh shit... oh shit!! She thought, and held her face, glancing up at the reptile with a look of worry. I gotta get out of here, there's only once shot I've got now! She thought, and just as she saw a glint in the pirate's eyes she shot the fire she absorbed back at twice the output! Crimson flames where hot white as she ran with the wave of fire which exploded from Titania's body back towards the pirate! She was aiming to duck under the pirate's arm and into the street again, she couldn't stick around now after such a telling display, even though she should probably slay the pirate, she couldn't backed into a corner anyway! So, in a desperate last minute move, she reached for the pirate's chest, to impart a sigil...!

Lys raised an eyebrow, then smirked "And they call me the 'Fire Eater' over at the temple. Seems you have a few tricks of your own." She noticed the panicked look in her foe's eyes, and then she performed a return to sender - so to speak, her body repulsing her pyromancy flames back at her. Lys smirked at this, and braced her sword into a ready stance, her own ruby flames encasing the Bloodrage. The flames couldn't hurt her, not only because of her Tanegashima blood, but her Fire Salamander traits made her effectively immune. The wave crashed into her full force, with seemingly no defense on her part. But as the condensed wave crashed around her body like water against rock, her blade, wreathed in blood flames, cut through the orange/red flames Titania had returned at her, and a bubble of rippling bladework cut off the Royal Guard's attempted retreat.

Poor District - Page 5 OjRgohY

Glowing red slashes appeared on the walls and ground of the alleyway, sending rivulets of melted brick, concrete and stone slowly drooling down the walls to collect on the floor, red hot and molten.

Lys's free hand however had to snap up, and snatch Titania's wrist. She felt the telltale sign of arcanna being built up and she knew her magic well enough to intercept it. "Hmm, Sigils and runic spells. Seems you have a bag of tricks yourself." Lys said in a half compliment, even as she squeezed down at the wrist and hand joint hard to force the woman to halt her spell, and possibly to disable that hand and forbid her from making a second attempt. "You are going nowhere, little lady bodyguard. Not unless you apologize to the hungry kid you wanted to fillet like a chicken."

EDIT: (OOC: Sorry, I hope you don't mind Titania, but I need to move Lys along a little.)

Lys's fierce, savage grin faded slowly, as her interest waned. She took the stolen wallet from the small urchin, and handed him a small coinpurse filled with gold. "Go, go feed your family. This one's on me."

As the boy took off into the street, Lys turned back toward Titania, and threw the stolen bag, intact, into the bodyguard;s chest. "Go on, take it. Take it back to whomever owns it. I have something far more important to attend to now."

The look said something serious had crossed Lys's mind. However, she remained staring at Titania, sword drawn, as the bodyguard stood between her, and her bike. "Your move love, and time is running out."

The woman let out a sharp yelp of surprise that was quite lady like for a warrior, unable to complete the Chestbloom Sigil which was a spell only the Chesbloom's of Fenira or those related to them could perform. It wasn't the world's most well known secret, but those who've studied magic and runes would be able to know that would mean this woman wasn't a mere royal guardswoman... but someone of royal blood! "Let... go!" She gasped, trying to pull her arm away from the salamander; the pirate's vice grip could be felt down to the bone! She soon felt the grip ease, allowing 'Titania' to back away at last, pointing her sword at the pirate:

The wrist Lys had gripped a hold of felt numb, so Titania kept it at her side as she breathed heavily there in the mouth of the alleyway. Sweat rolled down her forehead, the Izheveskian-Feniran woman looked at Lys with her wide, gilded eyes as her short platinum blonde hair shifted slightly by the passing breeze. I dunno how much she saw... this is bad. Really bad... Titania thought, gulping as she had to make a decision. If she finds out... I'm as good as dead, let alone my cousin. She continued as sweat rolled off her chin, her knee boots crunching the dust as the bag tossed at her simply remained there on the ground between them. The woman did not return banter to the pirate during any of this silence...
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:12 am

Titania Redheart wrote:The woman let out a sharp yelp of surprise that was quite lady like for a warrior, unable to complete the Chestbloom Sigil which was a spell only the Chesbloom's of Fenira or those related to them could perform. It wasn't the world's most well known secret, but those who've studied magic and runes would be able to know that would mean this woman wasn't a mere royal guardswoman... but someone of royal blood! "Let... go!" She gasped, trying to pull her arm away from the salamander; the pirate's vice grip could be felt down to the bone! She soon felt the grip ease, allowing 'Titania' to back away at last, pointing her sword at the pirate:

The wrist Lys had gripped a hold of felt numb, so Titania kept it at her side as she breathed heavily there in the mouth of the alleyway. Sweat rolled down her forehead, the Izheveskian-Feniran woman looked at Lys with her wide, gilded eyes as her short platinum blonde hair shifted slightly by the passing breeze. I dunno how much she saw... this is bad. Really bad... Titania thought, gulping as she had to make a decision. If she finds out... I'm as good as dead, let alone my cousin. She continued as sweat rolled off her chin, her knee boots crunching the dust as the bag tossed at her simply remained there on the ground between them. The woman did not return banter to the pirate during any of this silence...

Lys stood there, only three or so meters from her opponent, both their swords drawn in their right hands. "I see..." Lys said, as she raised her left hand, and began casting her own runic magic, the sigils appearing in light as her index finger seemed to write them in the air, their orange color belying that this was again, her Pyromancy at work. However, once the sigil formed, she began to write a second, and this one was a cold blue/white coloration - cryomancy?

"Lets see if a hot cold combo will crack your resolve then."

And she unleashed her frostfire meteor storm, the two runic sugils spun like pinwheels as small showers of flame and frost projectiles rained down on Titania's position.

Poor District - Page 5 LfvQ20G Poor District - Page 5 VFRWJlm
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:51 am

"Ahhh shit..." the woman cursed under her breath as she watched a mix of magma and ice fall from the sky due to Lys' attack! Titania blocked some of the flaming rubble flying down at her with her sword, producing a small magical barrier to help force back the rest with the arm which held the sword. It was powerful force field, but forced Titania back as the attacks continued to push and force her back! Dammit, she's strong! The artillery power of those turncoats felt weaker by comparison..!

Titania cringed as the thin, translucent white force field continued to repel the woman's magical attacks but also dragged Titania further back, causing visible drag marks in the soil!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:49 am

Titania Redheart wrote:"Ahhh shit..." the woman cursed under her breath as she watched a mix of magma and ice fall from the sky due to Lys' attack! Titania blocked some of the flaming rubble flying down at her with her sword, producing a small magical barrier to help force back the rest with the arm which held the sword. It was powerful force field, but forced Titania back as the attacks continued to push and force her back! Dammit, she's strong! The artillery power of those turncoats felt weaker by comparison..!

Titania cringed as the thin, translucent white force field continued to repel the woman's magical attacks but also dragged Titania further back, causing visible drag marks in the soil!  

After a few moments, Lys swiped her hand through both runes, clashing the two spells together in a flash that caused a burst of steam and fog to fill the alleyway. The steam quickly filled the alley to the point one could not see more than a foot in front of them. Lys could still smell, and hear, and sens Titania though, and she licked her lips, audibly. The sound of her second sword being drawn could be heard through the billowing clouds of steam.

Poor District - Page 5 Dgjj9ka-de6c897e-dac6-47b8-8834-90525d0caa2a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdqajlrYS1kZTZjODk3ZS1kYWM2LTQ3YjgtODgzNC05MDUyNWQwY2FhMmEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Then, Lys let out a guttral sound that was a mix of a growl and a hiss, before Titania could hear the high heeled boots clicking rapidly closer toward her. And emerging, with both swords drawn back and lunging at her, was Lysendia, her mouth pulled back in a vicious opened maw.

Poor District - Page 5 Dgjj9ou-3bcf9639-04a5-47c5-8f1b-a969b0337daa.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdqajlvdS0zYmNmOTYzOS0wNGE1LTQ3YzUtOGYxYi1hOTY5YjAzMzdkYWEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:45 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:"Ahhh shit..." the woman cursed under her breath as she watched a mix of magma and ice fall from the sky due to Lys' attack! Titania blocked some of the flaming rubble flying down at her with her sword, producing a small magical barrier to help force back the rest with the arm which held the sword. It was powerful force field, but forced Titania back as the attacks continued to push and force her back! Dammit, she's strong! The artillery power of those turncoats felt weaker by comparison..!

After a few moments, Lys swiped her hand through both runes, clashing the two spells together in a flash that caused a burst of steam and fog to fill the alleyway. The steam quickly filled the alley to the point one could not see more than a foot in front of them. Lys could still smell, and hear, and sens Titania though, and she licked her lips, audibly. The sound of her second sword being drawn could be heard through the billowing clouds of steam.

Poor District - Page 5 Dgjj9ka-de6c897e-dac6-47b8-8834-90525d0caa2a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdqajlrYS1kZTZjODk3ZS1kYWM2LTQ3YjgtODgzNC05MDUyNWQwY2FhMmEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Then, Lys let out a guttral sound that was a mix of a growl and a hiss, before Titania could hear the high heeled boots clicking rapidly closer toward her. And emerging, with both swords drawn back and lunging at her, was Lysendia, her mouth pulled back in a vicious opened maw.

Poor District - Page 5 Dgjj9ou-3bcf9639-04a5-47c5-8f1b-a969b0337daa.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdqajlvdS0zYmNmOTYzOS0wNGE1LTQ3YzUtOGYxYi1hOTY5YjAzMzdkYWEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Titania tried to back away from the steam but it surrounded her like a thick cloud! Dammit, I've lost sight of her! She mentally screamed, her lidded gaze darting side to side to try and see where she went. She suddenly shivered, feeling goosebumps rush down her back as the sound of the woman licking her lips and a chortle of dark laughter gave Titania pause. ...Does she know? Know the truth about me then? She gulped, cold sweat rolling down her neck. She then heard the tell tale sounds of the pirate's heels as she sprinted towards her from behind! Titania swiveled on the heels of her boots and saw the woman's jaws agape and both swords drawn back!! "7 HELLS!" spat Titania who parried the blade with one hand and caught the woman's wrist with her free hand to prevent her from swinging down, however both were now in a close quarters grapple surrounded by steam and Titania could feel saliva drip down her forehead as she tried to back out of the CQC confrontation! "Grrrr....!" grunted the woman whose eyes darted up to the woman's face, and the now distorted jaw and flapping tongue! "What....?!"
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:27 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:Titania tried to back away from the steam but it surrounded her like a thick cloud! Dammit, I've lost sight of her! She mentally screamed, her lidded gaze darting side to side to try and see where she went. She suddenly shivered, feeling goosebumps rush down her back as the sound of the woman licking her lips and a chortle of dark laughter gave Titania pause. ...Does she know? Know the truth about me then? She gulped, cold sweat rolling down her neck. She then heard the tell tale sounds of the pirate's heels as she sprinted towards her from behind! Titania swiveled on the heels of her boots and saw the woman's jaws agape and both swords drawn back!! "7 HELLS!" spat Titania who parried the blade with one hand and caught the woman's wrist with her free hand to prevent her from swinging down, however both were now in a close quarters grapple surrounded by steam and Titania could feel saliva drip down her forehead as she tried to back out of the CQC confrontation! "Grrrr....!" grunted the woman whose eyes darted up to the woman's face, and the now distorted jaw and flapping tongue! "What....?!"

Lys smiled sinisterly with her distended jaw and opened her maw wide, her fangs glistening, but worse, Titania could see something hanging from the back of Lys's throat.

Poor District - Page 5 Dgjjbfu-55a555c3-f525-4604-a3cd-7da62798bcdd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdqamJmdS01NWE1NTVjMy1mNTI1LTQ2MDQtYTNjZC03ZGE2Mjc5OGJjZGQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

A tiny gilded cage, with a tiny shrunken man held captive inside, swing precariously over the dark hole that was the entrance to Lys's gullet. She waited to see if Titania would be distracted enough, and her green eyes flashed with her powers of hypnotism. And if that failed, she'd simply lunge down and bite her neck with her envenomed fangs. Still, she hadn't shown little Cory off for a while. Her Ex boyfriend had been hanging in his cage since their falling out back in the Arcane university in Feniria. He was enduring eternal punishment for his indiscretions against her now.

Poor District - Page 5 Lystitania_by_darkstormzero_dgkmtyc-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODY0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWY1ODc1NGItNTFjNy00MzQ2LTkwYzktZmY4MGFkOTQ4ZmE3XC9kZ2ttdHljLTI4OTRjODQwLTg1YjAtNDViOC05OGQ1LTAzZTllYjI3MWZjYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Lys slowly opened her maw wider again.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:26 am

As she held the woman at bay, she realized now her jaws were elongating further...! "Ar-are you trying to eat me?!" She scoffed, thinking she'd not be able to with her curvaceous and Junoesque frame. However, Titania then noticed the odd cage hanging off her uvala like a piercing, and grimaced! "Wh-What the hell is that?!" She cried out, before her gold eyes had the misfortune of meeting Lysendia's flashing verdant gaze. She found herself staring deeply into those hungry green eyes, finding herself oddly unable to pull away her gaze then. "W..ha...t....?" She gasped, unable to move or think clearly, her tall and curvaceous body locked in place!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:18 am

Titania Redheart wrote:As she held the woman at bay, she realized now her jaws were elongating further...! "Ar-are you trying to eat me?!" She scoffed, thinking she'd not be able to with her curvaceous and Junoesque frame. However, Titania then noticed the odd cage hanging off her uvala like a piercing, and grimaced! "Wh-What the hell is that?!" She cried out, before her gold eyes had the misfortune of meeting Lysendia's flashing verdant gaze. She found herself staring deeply into those hungry green eyes, finding herself oddly unable to pull away her gaze then. "W..ha...t....?" She gasped, unable to move or think clearly, her tall and curvaceous body locked in place!

"Hmmmm, Lys let out a hum, even as she slowly sunk her fangs into the nape of Titania's neck, using her paralysis venom, Lys hummed again as a slight trickle of the bodyguard's blood escaped her top lip, and ran down Titania's back.

the Pirate Queen pulled back slightly, wiping her lips on her wrist as she chuckled. "Oh, that is just my Ex-Boyfriend Cory. See, he decided to be a bad boyfriend back when I was attending the Arcane university, cheating, being an asshole, trying to hurt me in many many ways. So, instead of a boyfriend, I made him a trophy, an example of sorts."

Lys's grin turned sinister even as she sheathed her blades, and cupped Titania's face with both hands, and her tail subconsciously wound around behind the paralyzed woman, drawing her in closer to Lys' embrace. "Thats right, he's been in that cage for two years. Shackled, and caged, with only my booming voice and breath to keep him company. makes what I'm going to do with you seem quite tame really. At least your end will be comparatively quick." she said, as her hands started to glow a deep dark green color.

"Now, I'm gonna eat ya up. I like my meals big and beefy ya? You'll get a closeup of my prisoner as the last thing you see before the lights go out'" she added with a savage smile, before her jaw unhinged again, this time, stretching wide as she drew Titania towards her.

Poor District - Page 5 Dgn4pio-e31dba62-3571-4fa2-89c7-a790311db5ce.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGduNHBpby1lMzFkYmE2Mi0zNTcxLTRmYTItODljNy1hNzkwMzExZGI1Y2UucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:34 pm

"Eyah!" Titania snapped out of the alluring gaze of her sudden captor, feeling the pain of Lys' fangs against the back of her neck! She pulled her head and shoulders back as the woman sneered. "Wahhh.... did... you... do to me?" She moaned, dropping her sword before falling to one of her knees. She looked down at her hand, the fingertips going numb followed by her arms and then the rest of her limbs. She shivered there, glaring up at the pirate who then cupped her face, lifting her up as the tail wound around her supple curves and tall frame! She went on to explain the situation of the cage, of her boyfriend. After that... she divulged her plans for her. "E-eat me?" She gasped, he golden eyes wavering. Is this really my fate? Escaping my country turning against my family, surviving a bloody execution of my family and friends, of my family's supporters only to be eaten by some pirate bitch in a back alley?! Titania or rather Tsarevna Charlotte Dragunova the missing member of the Izheveskian Royal Family who was wanted dead by the new government and Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage and alive by those wanting to return Izhevesk to the Royal Family. She had been living with her cousin from her mother's side, Nero Chestbloom, acting as one of her bodyguards, even chopped her hair down to a pixie cut to strengthen the disguise... but soon, none of that would even matter! "N-no...!" She gasped, eyes wavering as Lys' mouth closed around her head, muffling her desperate squeal of fear! Her fingers flexed and closed as she stood there, unable to do much but stare up at the glowing, dangling cage as her pale face and platinum blond short hair got coated in saliva.

Blood from her neck soaked her uniform, and dripped onto Lysendia's tongue. She continued to squirm and squeal in spite of the paralytic venom; her big and curvy body resisting it better than most would!
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:56 pm

Titania Redheart wrote:"Eyah!" Titania snapped out of the alluring gaze of her sudden captor, feeling the pain of Lys' fangs against the back of her neck! She pulled her head and shoulders back as the woman sneered. "Wahhh.... did... you... do to me?" She moaned, dropping her sword before falling to one of her knees. She looked down at her hand, the fingertips going numb followed by her arms and then the rest of her limbs. She shivered there, glaring up at the pirate who then cupped her face, lifting her up as the tail wound around her supple curves and tall frame! She went on to explain the situation of the cage, of her boyfriend. After that... she divulged her plans for her. "E-eat me?" She gasped, he golden eyes wavering. Is this really my fate? Escaping my country turning against my family, surviving a bloody execution of my family and friends, of my family's supporters only to be eaten by some pirate bitch in a back alley?! Titania or rather Tsarevna Charlotte Dragunova the missing member of the Izheveskian Royal Family who was wanted dead by the new government and Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage and alive by those wanting to return Izhevesk to the Royal Family. She had been living with her cousin from her mother's side, Nero Chestbloom, acting as one of her bodyguards, even chopped her hair down to a pixie cut to strengthen the disguise... but soon, none of that would even matter! "N-no...!" She gasped, eyes wavering as Lys' mouth closed around her head, muffling her desperate squeal of fear! Her fingers flexed and closed as she stood there, unable to do much but stare up at the glowing, dangling cage as her pale face and platinum blond short hair got coated in saliva.

Blood from her neck soaked her uniform, and dripped onto Lysendia's tongue. She continued to squirm and squeal in spite of the paralytic venom; her big and curvy body resisting it better than most would!

Lys stretched her jaw easily over the head and face of her prey. Grasping her shoulders, she lunged forward until her lis met the base of Titania's neck. her hands working to disrobe and unwrap her present, even as her tongue lashed out and darted down into the front of the Izheveskian's dress uniform, and started licking across her clevage, slathering her up for the next eventual swallowing.. But, even as the Pirate Queen stared down the back of her prize, she noticed something. "Hmmm, whats this.... royal blood?" she thought to herself. Still not knowing who it was she was eating, she smiled around the neck of her prey though. "Well, whomever she might have been, it's a wonderful prize. once I'm finished digesting her, I'll use her royal blood to strengthen my magical powers. Shame she wasted it."

Meanwhile, the glinting gilded cage of Cory Danklief was jangling right in front of Titania's face. His bound and manacled hands were squirming in their bonds trying to get the giant woman's attention. "Hey! You gotta shake it off! You gotta get out of here! Please, you gotta get someone to rescue me! I've been in here for two years!" his tiny voice squeaked at her.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next