Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor District

+9
Alfred Wilnas
Finn Lachdanan
The Mysterious Stranger
Random Mobs
Saeko
Anastasia Faizland
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Poor District - Page 4 Empty Re: Poor District

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:49 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn raised a brow. "We dealin' with all sorts of odd magic now." he chimed, chuckling before he became gravely quiet. He listened to the blue eyed creature's explanation, reiterating something that Saeko had said to him, that she felt that he, Finn Lachdanan, was supposed to tag along with her on her journey to the treacherous Amaine, which sounds like it had been 'vamped up' by unseen forces if the Seraphim's account held any regard in the matter.

He closed his eyes, his expression sour. "I really don't like it when someone peers into me memories like its an open book..." he said with some disdain, but given the circumstances felt like he was in the right. Though stubborn, he raised his head and looked over to Saeko's jiggling assets then the Stranger proper. "However, I'm not fully gettin' at what you think you know about me. If I'm going to risk me life out in those woods, it needs to be for something real. Though, I can't say I wouldn't be worried if I simply let Miss Busujima off to venture them woods alone. I be of 'lil faith, but I still have a conscience. To die searching for some Gods damned blade is a piss poor way to appreciate one's life." he explained, closing his eyes and scratched at his neck anxiously.

Saeko wrote:"Understandable really." Saeko encouraged, and stood stoically all the while. She turned to Finn once the Stranger spoke to him, of returning her sword. Silently listening, then turning when the conversation was brought back to her. "Sounds like the beginning of a fable to the likes of the War Gods themselves." She interjected, hands on her hips. She turned her shining blue orbs towards Finn in a glare briefly. "Told you the sword exists." She closed her eyes, giving Finn the 'cold shoulder' with a 'Hmp' grunt. Her eyes peeled open, now on the Stranger as he continued. "I said before to Finn that his presence 'felt' necessary on this journey. Its like a missing puzzle piece connecting." she explained. "So fate hinges on Finn there tagging along with me. To find the sword my ancestor, Hiyori Busujima lost centuries ago. I was planning to restore peace to Beijio with the blade, as well as my family's legacy... if it can help change the tide of a larger conflict, I feel rather confident that I can do both~" She says with a smug expression. If I am being drafted into some larger scale conflict, and surpass it, then yeah, bringing peace to Beijio will be a cakewalk. Nothing to lose on those odds. She told herself with much confidence.

"I would have surmised that the continued survival of your world, and universe would be payment enough, not to mention the accolades, praise  and rewards of your entire world that would come from averting such a disaster, however, if you need additional reason beforehand, know this. If you should chose to flee, rather than fight, then you would have doomed more than your own life... for the monsters that now pour out of the heart of the ruins of Azrond are not the demons and monsters of your world. They are from the plane of existance most mortals only know as Hell - the original demonic dimension. the creatures your world has had to deal with for thousands of years are but pale sundered shadows, long ago separated from their home and cast adrift upon the Nexus, the barrier that exists between different universes, until it 'washed ashore' here on Galiavan. Many of these Hellshards became localized homes for demons of Hell cast adrift. Their homeland has been souring dimensions looking for their lost brethren, and they found some here. And so, they invaded to reclaim their kin, and conquer mortals. You will not be facing such a terrible threat alone however, for many are gathering to head to Asrond. Even now, in the beijio desert, a Scardian Forein legion officer, and a gunslinger with an axe to grind are meeting with a very important man above the city of Lamia. The importan't man's companions gather in Kilwood for the trip to Asrond as well. He is the one who destroyed the first enemy tower, within the Guardian's gorge... And Saeko, it is from him that you will learn many secrets to your family's long forgotten distant past... The Golden Lightning..."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:06 am

Finn rolled his eyes at Saeko's jab at him about the sword, but the rest of the conversation made him grimace some. "Someone sounds a wee bit haughty for her own good. Confidence and pride often cross roads, milady." he warned, before bowing his head, sighing. "Well isn't that a relief. Stronger demons. Wonderful." he shook his head. "Me wishes mean shite if I'm swimmin' in some monster's belly once the day is over." He squeezed his left shoulder with his left hand. He thought it would be crazy to sign up for something of this calibre, however, it reminded him of what The Countess had wrote. He wondered if this was what the note was referring to...

Shite... seems like me lot was cast to be a part of this regardless of my decision. Savin' the world an all that. He thought, groaning with discomfort.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:29 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn rolled his eyes at Saeko's jab at him about the sword, but the rest of the conversation made him grimace some. "Someone sounds a wee bit haughty for her own good. Confidence and pride often cross roads, milady." he warned, before bowing his head, sighing. "Well isn't that a relief. Stronger demons. Wonderful." he shook his head. "Me wishes mean shite if I'm swimmin' in some monster's belly once the day is over." He squeezed his left shoulder with his left hand. He thought it would be crazy to sign up for something of this calibre, however, it reminded him of what The Countess had wrote. He wondered if this was what the note was referring to...

Shite... seems like me lot was cast to be a part of this regardless of my decision. Savin' the world an all that. He thought, groaning with discomfort.

Saeko's head sharply turned towards Finn, her face expressing a stern, hostile expression:

Poor District - Page 4 Highschool_of_the_dead_saeko_busujima_iphone_6_wal_by_makothesquirrel-dbyvj7n

"Then you are a coward Finn Lachdanan. You wear the armor of a knight, how about you show some spine!" she exclaimed, feeling somewhat repulsed by his recent behavior. She could understand his contract spat, being a merc herself she knew well that money could be a motivator, but this was sick, low... even for the thing's she's done in her opinion.

"Our lives are the payment for the success of this task, if we fail, all of us die. What point is there to piss and moan about it?" she scolded, before turning to the Stranger. "I am with Finn, you should perhaps keep out of other people's minds... but that would be odd, for the Busujima's have lost their use of the lightning one hundred years ago. Even Lady Hiyori's was a violet color, none have been fortunate to wield the Golden Lightning since the beginning of the family." she explained. "But hold your thoughts," she continued, before abruptly turning to Finn and approached him!

She stood close enough where her breasts were scrunched against his chest. "We have similar backgrounds. My family fell from grace, like yours. Unlike you, I'm trying to leave the rut I was thrown into, claw my way back to a sense of normalcy. Do you feel content wallowing in the mud? I don't. Not anymore. There is no point in trying to blame anyone for the sins we did not commit, especially if they are not our own fault. I won't be labeled any longer!" she exclaimed.

Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 am

Saeko wrote:
Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn rolled his eyes at Saeko's jab at him about the sword, but the rest of the conversation made him grimace some. "Someone sounds a wee bit haughty for her own good. Confidence and pride often cross roads, milady." he warned, before bowing his head, sighing. "Well isn't that a relief. Stronger demons. Wonderful." he shook his head. "Me wishes mean shite if I'm swimmin' in some monster's belly once the day is over." He squeezed his left shoulder with his left hand. He thought it would be crazy to sign up for something of this calibre, however, it reminded him of what The Countess had wrote. He wondered if this was what the note was referring to...

Saeko's head sharply turned towards Finn, her face expressing a stern, hostile expression:

Poor District - Page 4 Highschool_of_the_dead_saeko_busujima_iphone_6_wal_by_makothesquirrel-dbyvj7n

"Then you are a coward Finn Lachdanan. You wear the armor of a knight, how about you show some spine!" she exclaimed, feeling somewhat repulsed by his recent behavior. She could understand his contract spat, being a merc herself she knew well that money could be a motivator, but this was sick, low... even for the thing's she's done in her opinion.

"Our lives are the payment for the success of this task, if we fail, all of us die. What point is there to piss and moan about it?" she scolded, before turning to the Stranger. "I am with Finn, you should perhaps keep out of other people's minds... but that would be odd, for the Busujima's have lost their use of the lightning one hundred years ago. Even Lady Hiyori's was a violet color, none have been fortunate to wield the Golden Lightning since the beginning of the family." she explained. "But hold your thoughts," she continued, before abruptly turning to Finn and approached him!

She stood close enough where her breasts were scrunched against his chest. "We have similar backgrounds. My family fell from grace, like yours. Unlike you, I'm trying to leave the rut I was thrown into, claw my way back to a sense of normalcy. Do you feel content wallowing in the mud? I don't. Not anymore. There is no point in trying to blame anyone for the sins we did not commit, especially if they are not our own fault. I won't be labeled any longer!" she exclaimed.  

Finn shot his head up from being called a coward, his expression fierce. "Coward?! I'm no coward Miss Busujima, but I'm also not a fool thinking I'm indestructible!" he exclaimed, and held his ground as she made her way over, his chest tense with pent up anger. Soon it was tense with a pair of squishy orbs pressing against it. Saeko was right up on him, determined and showing her dominance as she continued to chew him out.

He grits his teeth, clenching the lapel of her school uniform's collar. "Aye, we have similar pasts, but I'm worried about me future. I've got nothin' but this one life, and I'm makin' damn sure I make the best of what I have on this wretched planet. I grew up with nothin', travelled like a nomad for most of me life. Runnin' off to save the planet seems like a reasonable decision, but in the end, I don't have a home to return to... not even some, dusty back alley apartment." he clenched his teeth, pulling Busujima's face closer to his by pulling her top towards him. "I can give a damn about me namesake, but I ain't a coward. I've done some things... things I can't take back. I've survived, because I didn't sacrifice myself. We may not be alone in this fight, but someone ultimately dies in these situations. Such a task is going to be the death of not one, but many. How many lives will it take? What will we sacrifice to see the job done? My life? His life *points at the Stranger* Will you sacrifice your life with these odds, just for some silly sword and your family name?" he asked, his cold grey-blue eyes glaring into hers.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:

Finn shot his head up from being called a coward, his expression fierce. "Coward?! I'm no coward Miss Busujima, but I'm also not a fool thinking I'm indestructible!" he exclaimed, and held his ground as she made her way over, his chest tense with pent up anger. Soon it was tense with a pair of squishy orbs pressing against it. Saeko was right up on him, determined and showing her dominance as she continued to chew him out.

He grits his teeth, clenching the lapel of her school uniform's collar. "Aye, we have similar pasts, but I'm worried about me future. I've got nothin' but this one life, and I'm makin' damn sure I make the best of what I have on this wretched planet. I grew up with nothin', travelled like a nomad for most of me life. Runnin' off to save the planet seems like a reasonable decision, but in the end, I don't have a home to return to... not even some, dusty back alley apartment." he clenched his teeth, pulling Busujima's face closer to his by pulling her top towards him. "I can give a damn about me namesake, but I ain't a coward. I've done some things... things I can't take back. I've survived, because I didn't sacrifice myself. We may not be alone in this fight, but someone ultimately dies in these situations. Such a task is going to be the death of not one, but many. How many lives will it take? What will we sacrifice to see the job done? My life? His life *points at the Stranger* Will you sacrifice your life with these odds, just for some silly sword and your family name?" he asked, his cold grey-blue eyes glaring into hers.

"You keep repeating yourself," Saeko stared him down all the while. "Keep repeating yourself, and yet ignoring the greater point. What life will you have to look for if Hell's demons claim us? You are stupid to argue this matter, for your point is moot in the grander scale. And have you forgotten dumbass? I promised you, once I have my blade, I'd give you what you want- be it power, status. If you want my dusty apartment, have it. Death is unavoidable, and sacrifices are made. I plan to survive this war, but if needs be, I will sacrifice myself to see that Beijio remains safe!" She bared her teeth.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:51 am

"So, am I just a pawn for you in the grander scale? Should I expect you to send me to the chopin' block if it will mean saving Beijio?" he asked. "Am I just a sacrifice you have lined up, to be used when you're ready?" He pressed.

Last edited by Finn Lachdanan on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 am

"Things are rarely ever that simple, Mr.Lachdannan. the Angel spoke again. then his hand lit up.

Poor District - Page 4 JgICdiu

"For Seraphim such as us, our weapons and armor make up a part of our power. It can never leave us, nor can we be parted from it, for it will always heed my call." After he spoke those words, his spear disappeared in a flash of light. "I can understand being afraid of dying, Mr.Lachdannan. Death is not a foreign concept to those of us who remember the time before Mortal life... The time of the monster... I remember when as we fought the beast from the outside... from the Kúma. Verial, the eldest of us ventured too far into the Kúma, and for many long ages he was lost in that infinite darkness where the unknown, unfathomable horrors resided far beyond the light of the One Above All's Flame of Anor. In that dark place, he was consumed, and transformed into... what we called the Void Dragon. When this abomination made from the very Fëa of our older brother returned to us, it began a terrible onslaught against all the realms of existence. It killed half of us, and wiped out more than half the infant dimensions before they even had a chance to spark life, erasing them entirely and returning them to the Kúma."

Poor District - Page 4 Void_dragon_by_darkstormzero-dbzfx69

The Seraph took a drink and continued. "At great cost, we defeated the beast, and sealed him within it's own void. That was at a time before any mortal universes, even the most ancient ones, bore life. But the sudden loss of so many of our siblings, and the dreaded knowledge that they can never return to us hit us hard... And that sadness created the first fractures in what was left of our society. Those fractures, became schisms, and soon, Samael, the strongest of the survivors took 16 other Archangels, and however many other seraphs who desired it, and left the High Heavens. They dare not enter the Kúma as Verial did, so instead they chose to reside in a place as far away from the Flame of Anor as they could, and yet still fall under it's distant protection. And in that dimly lit place, they forged a new and opposite realm to the High Heavens - The 10 Planes of the Burning Hells. Not long after the mortal realms began to spark life however, a new dynamic entered the quarelling between the Seraphim of the High Heavens, and the Fallen of the Hells. The fallen believed they had been cast aside by The One Above All, for the sake of mortals, and thus they began a war of conquest. They started attacking the Diamond Gates constantly, cutting us off from aiding the mortal realms, which they then began to ruthlessly assimilate. Absorbing as much mortal Fëa energy to empower themselves as they could find. We broke the siege, and fought back... And in the last major conflict, we brought ruin to all but one of the Fallen. Samael, their leader, and 15 of the fallen arch seraphim were destroyed by our hand. The last, Andariel escaped us, with the Fëa of her fallen comrades within her. In time, she managed to gain all the powers of her slain brethren, and thus she became the Empress we face today. The Angel stopped his story as his silver gaze looked at the pair.

"I do not expect you, or any mortal to face her and her slavering hordes alone... There is evil and horror there far beyond mortal comprehension, but as I said, you will not be alone. There are people gathering on Galiavan for different reasons, but the same end goal awaits you all there. Among them, you will find a man, who is not entirely mortal. Yet not entirely immortal. He is the child of the enemy you face, and yet he has chosen to side with mortals. He will be the one who can face his mother, but he cannot face her alone." The angels eyes focused then on Saeko. "And it is from him you will acquire a gift far more valuable than any sword."

Last edited by The Mysterious Stranger on Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 am; edited 5 times in total
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Saeko had remained silent at Finn's question, and thankfully the Stranger interrupted their quarrel so she didn't need to answer him. She took Finn's wrist, squeezing it hard enough to have him release her top from his grip, before turning to face the Angel. "Sorry, but if we go on this quest my immediate concern is not meeting up with this man you speak of. I have the right to decide when I may venture off to meet him, I shall do so after I have regained my ancestral blade. If what you say is true, this man will have too much on his plate as is. I don't wish to jump into this hornets nest of a war just yet, there is much yet I must do." she explained.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 am

Fin let go of Saeko, closing his eyes and grunts with discomfort. "I didn't hear a 'no', nor an 'aye'." he says under his breath, removing himself from the outer wall of the cabin like house, and decided to take a walk to let off the steam. He paused in his tracks, his back hunched. "I can't die, not till I meet..." he began, before he paused again, and then silently continued on his little 'walk'.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:24 am

The angel looked between the two. his eyes focused on Saeko first "Unfortunately none of us have many options left. Saeko, to reclaim your blade, you will need that man's help. You won't be able to get into the fortress without him, for your blade is with the beast who killed your ancestor. And the beast is now sequestered in the Lazarus Pit within the demons vault, as a guardian and pet of sorts."

"Finn..." he said as he turned to the man who started pacing. "You will not find what you seek if you stay behind. They will come for you before long if your friends lose, and you have a chance to help them. And then nobody, not you, not the one you seek, nor the ones you wish to protect will be able to stave off the jaws of destruction when they clamp down on this world... I do not say these things lightly, especially to mortals, but your world needs you. Your wargods need you.... And yes, even the higher gods NEED you to help them... My wayward sister may not know it, but her warpath may yet reawaken the beast we sealed lo those many cycles ago... We all felt it. The monster stirs in the Void again.... And we all hope we can end the fighting before he awakens..." this time, they could see the fear play on the Archangels face as he spoke.

Poor District - Page 4 Malthael_zpsspp6yo7n_by_darkstormzero-dbngnla

"If Verial awakes, and breaks free of his prison... there is not enough of us left to stop him... And it will be the end of all things." but then his face softened to a look of sadness. "Of course, the choice must always remain yours... I cannot force you to chose which path to take, that is not what any of us want. No matter the course you chose, you must make it of your own volition. I can only show you the doors, you are the ones who must chose which one to walk through, or none at all..."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:14 am

She raised a brow at the mention of a monster. "So, the rumor was true about the beast... a Wurm is a tough creature. I've never had the opportunity to fight one before, though Hiyori had been swallowed with a rival in her youth so the legends left by her steward Jessie Craft recount... she had better experience with them, where I have only seen them in photos and footage, and they were the civilized ones." She says with some worry. "I find it odd though the beast carries the blade, even so, something compels me to seek it out quickly... I cannot describe the sensation correctly, its as though I feel like I'm in a race for some reason." she continued, glancing over at Finn who seemed to be displeased with her own lack of a response to her question, before taking off on his own.

She sighed. Alone with the Stranger she confided the answer Finn was perhaps looking for. "To be honest, I'm not sure. I wouldn't say Finn is a pawn, but at the rate he's acting he'd make a decent sacrifice if it was between the safety of many over him..." she says, this last bit with more annoyance instead of truth.

She slowly turns to face the Stranger again. "I need to do this. The Busujima name will have meaning again, and I shall be equipped with a tool far greater than what I have currently." she says before bowing to him. "Fear not, I do plan to meet with this man you speak of. However, I am currently just not at the 'level' I feel necessary to approach him with. I need to reflect some of the actions I've taken... and those I will be ready to make upon this journey. I've not felt this way before... felt... hope." she admitted, blushing slightly.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:43 am

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:
"Finn..." he said as he turned to the man who started pacing. "You will not find what you seek if you stay behind. They will come for you before long if your friends lose, and you have a chance to help them. And then nobody, not you, not the one you seek, nor the ones you wish to protect will be able to stave off the jaws of destruction when they clamp down on this world... I do not say these things lightly, especially to mortals, but your world needs you. Your wargods need you.... And yes, even the higher gods NEED you to help them... My wayward sister may not know it, but her warpath may yet reawaken the beast we sealed lo those many cycles ago... We all felt it. The monster stirs in the Void again.... And we all hope we can end the fighting before he awakens..." this time, they could see the fear play on the Archangels face as he spoke.

Poor District - Page 4 Malthael_zpsspp6yo7n_by_darkstormzero-dbngnla

Finn stopped in his tracks. He didn't say anything, listening to the Stranger's words as he paced. Once finished, Finn closed his eyes and sighed. "Aye... as I had been thinkin', fate has lead me to this battle in various ways. I have a feelin' I'd get dragged into this even if I were to decline both yer offers..." he said, thinking of the Countess' note and Saeko's proposition. He looks over his shoulder towards the direction of Saeko and the Stranger, looking at her as she spoke about her 'odd feelings' again. "I just need to know I'm not someone she will throw away carelessly..." he says under his breath, closing his eyes.

He thought of his purpose, of wanting to live. He supposed he'd delay his search a little longer...
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 am

The stranger shook his head at Finn's unasked question. "Only you can answer that... Only you can decide your own fate. I do not believe Saeko would be so callous as to abandon you, even for the sword. For a sword of power claimed with a dishonorable act will offer her no strength. That is the will of he who first forged the twin swords. Both Doujigiri and Yasutsuna were made by the same hand. Your sister was wrong, as one of the secrets of the swords was their shared role..."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:08 am

Saeko shrugged. "He's definitely testing my patience enough to consider it." she replied back with some wit, before raising a brow. "The... Yasutsuna?" She raised her brow, hearing the name for the first time. But the mention of the 'twin swords' she wondered if he meant the blade currently strapped to Finn's waist.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:26 am

Finn closed his eyes, grunting uncomfortably at Saeko's reply in earshot of the Stranger's reply to him. He said nothing, only thinking of his potential fate. He looked down at the sword on his hip which belonged to the young woman behind him, drawing it from its scabbard to look upon its fine, mirror like surface. He saw his face, his grandfather's face... the people before his grandfather who had been great knights of the Crown, and before that, of the White Tower under the Brightblades of yore. The Lachdanan's of the past would have been displeased with how he was acting towards the lovely lady, especially his grandfather. He closed his eyes again, and sighed, only reopening them to glance at the blade's elegance once more.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:40 am

The archangel nodded to Saeko as he looked at Finn draw the sword. "Dojigiri, Yasutsuna, the blades of the the first Raikou - The Golden Lightning Beast. The swords represent the twin aspects of the foundation of the code of the warrior. Doujigiri represents power, while it's twin, Yasutsuna, represents focus. Power is potent, but it is only one half of the complete skill. The other half is focus. However, the final lesson of the Busujima swords can only come from the one who first wielded the lightning in it's truest form. and you will meet him someday." when he turned back to Finn, he simply said "Neither will alone, nor strength alone will be enough. You must decide for yourselves what is truly worth fighting for, worth killing for, and yes, even worth dying for."

Last edited by The Mysterious Stranger on Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:53 am

She looked at the sword Finn had drawn out, and the woman watched him carefully. Saeko turned out her pocket, pulling out Finn's pendant. "For Finn, this engagement necklace is something he was willing to track me down for." she says, swinging it around her finger till it looped and wound around her fingers. "So there was a hidden trick to the blades all along. Interesting, here I thought my father's sword was just an adopted heirloom. Now Finn most definitely cannot have it." she says, before producing the amulet. "Perhaps though, for the price of this heirloom, he'll be willing to join me."
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 am

Finn turned, his eyes upon his mother's amulet. "Oi! What do you mean by that?!" He asked, shocked. "Tha-that be highway robbery that is!" He expressed, approaching her again, sheathing the sword. "That's me mums, and it'll be me wife's when I've found her! You can't hold it over me for payment when we already made a prior deal regarding the amulet and the sword!" he explained.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn turned, his eyes upon his mother's amulet. "Oi! What do you mean by that?!" He asked, shocked. "Tha-that be highway robbery that is!" He expressed, approaching her again, sheathing the sword. "That's me mums, and it'll be me wife's when I've found her! You can't hold it over me for payment when we already made a prior deal regarding the amulet and the sword!" he explained.

She shook her head. "Its in my possession so I can deem it what I wish. I am the last of house Busujima, I am still a Noble of Beijio, even once considered royalty... the law dictates that Nobles have the right to claim something is theirs, even if it doesn't belong to them, if the circumstances are worthy. You stole my sword, and my time. You owe me both. You will work for me Finn Lachdanan, or your mother's amulet will not see the neck of your future wife." she threatened, wearing it herself. "Till we are finished, it remains with me. And if you don't hand me my sword, I will ask the Archangel to remove it from you, and you'll won't have to work with me, but you'll also never see your amulet again. I am through with this endless folly of hesitation, you will act now by handing my blade and joining my cause or you will be left alone, and broken to wallow in the dirt. I am done wallowing, I'm aiming for my rightful purpose of restoring Beijio!" She exclaimed, and in her fervent tone, her body flashed with arcs of electricity! It was brief enough to be missed, but Saeko noticed it and tried her best not to react to the strange behavior. I really have to control my lightning... She thought, sweat rolling down the side of her head.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:18 am

Poor District - Page 4 Malthael_by_darkstormzero-dci42sl

The angel looked impassively between the two, then with a sigh, he stretched his hand. Both the amulet and the sword rushed to the angel's side from their possessors grasp.

"Enough squabbling. Circumstance, bad luck, and timing are not negotiative tools. I will not allow manipulation and misdirection to sully this mission. You both know better than that. If you begin your mission on a false pretense, you will both be picked apart by the demons of Hell, who will prey upon any negative aspect they can."
His silver eyes focused then on Saeko. "You will not recover your ancestral swords, nor become the next Raikou... Not if the demons devour you first." Then on Finn, "And your greed and desire to reclaim your family amulet will be all the bait the demons need to draw you into a waking nightmare."

Taking the sword by it's sheath, and wrapping the amulet's chain around the crossguard, the Angel sighed. "Perhaps then, this was a mistake...."
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:59 am

Saeko's eyes widened as she was dragged across the ground, yanked by the durable amulet! "Urk!" She clawed her neck as she was pulled all the way over to the Archangel before the amulet was yanked over her head, and pulled away! "HA!" She gasped, coughing, panting. "Gods above..." She coughed, turning to the Angel. "You can't do this... you don't understand, how crazy I am... I need that power!" She exhaled, swinging her hand out, trying to grab both amulet and her sword. "I need that power... to save Beijio!" She screamed.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mysterious Stranger Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:46 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko's eyes widened as she was dragged across the ground, yanked by the durable amulet! "Urk!" She clawed her neck as she was pulled all the way over to the Archangel before the amulet was yanked over her head, and pulled away! "HA!" She gasped, coughing, panting. "Gods above..." She coughed, turning to the Angel. "You can't do this... you don't understand, how crazy I am... I need that power!" She exhaled, swinging her hand out, trying to grab both amulet and her sword. "I need that power... to save Beijio!" She screamed.

The angel shook his head from side to side, even as the sword and amulet burst into a bolt of golden lightning, and glittering sparks, disappearing as the sparks faded.

Poor District - Page 4 TkfxgLj

"No, not just Beijio... All of Galiavan. But power through deception will make you prey to the beasts you are trying to hunt. You must honor your word, or you will find no trust is found in your erstwhile allies. At that point, all the power you can possibly gain as the next Raikou - or even as the Golden Raikou - would be for nothing, for what is the purpose of power without honor?"

The platinum white eyes turned to Finn. "And what is living worth to you upon a dead world? Your amulet's meaning will shatter like so much glass if you remain the last mortal alive on this planet, as there will be no wife to bestow it upon, and no future children to inherit it."

Edgar Holden wrote:

A bright light burst through the clouds, separating them in a beam of sunlight unlike any other.

Poor District - Page 4 RpWKG8J

Within the stream of light, a while comet like object descended down towards the palacegrounds like a white flamed meteor! It raced towards the groud at incredible speed, breaking sonic booms several times as it entered atmosphere.

The comet landed in the palace foregrounds just outside the gates, at the top of the 10,000 Steps. However, the form did not crater the ground, nor cause a cataclysmic explosion as one would expect of an object travelling that hot and that fast. Instead the bright shining white gold light simply stayed there, barely touching the stone and grasses it landed upon. After a few moments, a form emerged from the light, kneeling over on one knee, head down. The light faded from around the now clearly humanoid form, tall, muscular and darkly dressed, the form was that of a huge man!

Poor District - Page 4 PbJowG5

Once the light faded, he opened his bright jade green eyes, and slowly stood up, looking outward and towards the Imperial palace of Beijio. And although nothing mortal made would ever impress him as much as the sights he had seen in just the past 6 hours from the two realms he had just visited, he still smiled.

Poor District - Page 4 5QK9RdX

"Time to go to work." he said, and approached the gate.

The Archangel turned his gaze to the heavens, and the descending soul within the lightstream. And his silver eyes widened.

"The sword of Justice and Judgement has been raised again? After all this time? But that form is not my sister. Who could have..?" the seraph spoke more to himself than to his audience.

"The boy!"
The Mysterious Stranger
The Mysterious Stranger
Private First Class
Private First Class

Saeko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Wilnas Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:25 pm

(meanwhile in the poor district not being held by a pocket dimension)

Alfred Wilnas, somewhat disheveled stumbles out of his shitty apartment with guitar case in hand. He would have made himself more presentable, at least shave, had he gone to play for a concert hall or for the rich- but he had a job with the Lonely Wolf again, and he didn't care too much what he'd look like in that sleezy house of sin. He had a crooked cigarette in his mouth, his tired eyes looking around the empty street. Something had felt off... but he shrugged it off, due to his inability to get drunk pissing him off. He shoulders the guitar carrying case with ease, its... contents far more heavier than one would assume for an acoustic guitar. One hand on the strap of his case hanging over one shoulder, his other's index and middle fingers wedged around the stem of his poorly constructed cigarette, Alfred Wilnas continued on to work.

[to here]
Alfred Wilnas
Alfred Wilnas
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Saeko wrote:Saeko's eyes widened as she was dragged across the ground, yanked by the durable amulet! "Urk!" She clawed her neck as she was pulled all the way over to the Archangel before the amulet was yanked over her head, and pulled away! "HA!" She gasped, coughing, panting. "Gods above..." She coughed, turning to the Angel. "You can't do this... you don't understand, how crazy I am... I need that power!" She exhaled, swinging her hand out, trying to grab both amulet and her sword. "I need that power... to save Beijio!" She screamed.

The angel shook his head from side to side, even as the sword and amulet burst into a bolt of golden lightning, and glittering sparks, disappearing as the sparks faded.

"No, not just Beijio... All of Galiavan. But power through deception will make you prey to the beasts you are trying to hunt. You must honor your word, or you will find no trust is found in your erstwhile allies. At that point, all the power you can possibly gain as the next Raikou - or even as the Golden Raikou - would be for nothing, for what is the purpose of power without honor?"

The platinum white eyes turned to Finn. "And what is living worth to you upon a dead world? Your amulet's meaning will shatter like so much glass if you remain the last mortal alive on this planet, as there will be no wife to bestow it upon, and no future children to inherit it."

Edgar Holden wrote:

A bright light burst through the clouds, separating them in a beam of sunlight unlike any other.

Poor District - Page 4 RpWKG8J

Within the stream of light, a while comet like object descended down towards the palacegrounds like a white flamed meteor! It raced towards the groud at incredible speed, breaking sonic booms several times as it entered atmosphere.

The comet landed in the palace foregrounds just outside the gates, at the top of the 10,000 Steps. However, the form did not crater the ground, nor cause a cataclysmic explosion as one would expect of an object travelling that hot and that fast. Instead the bright shining white gold light simply stayed there, barely touching the stone and grasses it landed upon. After a few moments, a form emerged from the light, kneeling over on one knee, head down. The light faded from around the now clearly humanoid form, tall, muscular and darkly dressed, the form was that of a huge man!

Poor District - Page 4 PbJowG5

Once the light faded, he opened his bright jade green eyes, and slowly stood up, looking outward and towards the Imperial palace of Beijio. And although nothing mortal made would ever impress him as much as the sights he had seen in just the past 6 hours from the two realms he had just visited, he still smiled.

Poor District - Page 4 5QK9RdX

"Time to go to work." he said, and approached the gate.

The Archangel turned his gaze to the heavens, and the descending soul within the lightstream. And his silver eyes widened.

"The sword of Justice and Judgement has been raised again? After all this time? But that form is not my sister. Who could have..?" the seraph spoke more to himself than to his audience.

"The boy!"

Finn was in a state of shock, the amulet and the sword bursting... He didn't know if what he saw was real or not, but he fell to his knees and for the first time all day... took a moment to think. "I... I just..." He sighed, bowing his head. "...you're right. Heh... damn it I hate to say it. I should have given that sword to her." He says with a sigh, pulling himself up. "Fine. I'll help her, and just have to trust her. I'm not used to trustin' people, especially someone as thick as her." he says with a narrow gaze in her general direction, before looking over to the Archangel. "I'll be her sword... I'm not without hope that you didn't actually break our treasured heirlooms pretty boy, she can hang onto both... but you gonna have to promise me you'll turn her into a toad or something if she runs off." He half joked.

But... the man seemed to be in a moment. "Um... you okay?" He blinked, turning to Saeko. "IS he okay?" He asked, pointing to the Archangel. He then looked back to the angel and approached, tapping the man's shoulder. "Oi, you there? What about a sword of justice? What boy? You hear me? I made up with Tits McGee! OI!!" He screamed, beginning to shake the archangel. Worst case scenario, they'll all fall out of the projected wooded area and cabin, and would fall from 9000 ft above Beijio... he'd been through worse though now thinking of it...
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:25 pm

Saeko's eyes became dull, wide open as she stared at the man. "You...what you do to my father's sword...? What did you do?!" She screamed when Finn spoke up. She turned to him, and then back to the Stranger. "Damn it..." She mumbled, body quivering. She listened to the stranger's words and remained silent, even as the archangel seemed to have gone into some sort of fit... her mind spiralling. She wanted to clear her family name, bring the noble meaning the Thunder Beast of Beijio had... what honor did she have left to preserve on that note, when you've been shot down to the bottom? She closed her eyes and lowered her hands, clenching them tightly. I... have to get that power. I need it...
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next