Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloria's Bakery

2 posters

Go down

Gloria's Bakery Empty Gloria's Bakery

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:26 am

From the outside it looks enchanting, beautiful and pleasant. Clay bricks and thick, stone beams make up most of the building's outer structure.

One can see the various baking goods through it large glass windows, everything from the quaint biscuit to a beautiful wedding cake on display. If that was not enough to grab your attention, the aroma of freshly baked bread will surely ensnare your senses as you walk by!

As you enter the Bakery through the old, hard wooden door, you're welcomed by a pleasant atmosphere and amazing, and the tinkling of the silver bell hung above the door frame.

The bakers are usually buried in orders, but most still manage to welcome you with a wave.

It's as alluring inside as it is on the outside. Stone beams support the upper floor and the fans attached to them. The walls are completely empty, besides the lighting that backlights some of the glass displays.

The bakery itself is usually packed. Passing traders and locals seem to be the primary clientele here, but the doors are always open to new customers.

(from here)

After a less eventful shopping trip where she wasn't an immediate target for the local wildlife, Penny follows her nose back to the quaint Bakery she had passed ever since she left the manor via the rear window. Gosh, something smells nice~ She had commented before, only to now stand before the handsome entrance to the bakery. She shouldered her bag of goods from the market, and prepared to enter the small shop. She was at first hesitant, given her species being related to rodents, but as soon as the baker behind the counter saw her they beckoned her inside! "O-oh!" She blinked alarmed by the welcoming nature of the shop keep, and quickly scurried inside; the door's tinny bell ringing above her as she enters.

"Th-thank you!" She stammered, bowing gently with a smile, the red-haired mouse swiftly moving out of the way so other customers could enter. There were a few present, seemingly regulars as they were mindlessly grabbing what they were looking for and heading towards the counter. The scent of baked goods was overwhelming compared to outside, which made the mouse-woman a little light headed. Everything smells so good...! Penny thought, as she gathered her senses and began to look about.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Gloria's Bakery Empty Re: Gloria's Bakery

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:54 am

A bell clinked as the door opened, the young musician entering the bakery, perusing through the baked goods. Hmm, what do I feel like tonight? “hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm” Elliot hummed to himself as he perused the baked goods, the store owner waving to him in a friendly manner from the counter. Oh, everything looks so good, what to get….. hmm… well, it has been a while since I had any cheesecake. he thought to himself, as he reached forward for a cheesecake lightly drizzled with melted chocolate.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:57 am

"Hmm hmm hmm~" also hummed Penny, who had began perusing the shelves of this quaint bakery. In all her madness, she forgotten she had visited this place once before! She felt embarrassed, but let it go as she scanned the shelves. Hmm, I wonder if they have my favorite cheesecake in stock today? the Nezumimi thought to herself, smiling as she perused the shelf. With her left arm curled around a small bag carrying various items she bought from the market, this left her free hand able to reach for a particularly delicious looking cheesecake! Instead, her hand caught something warm and to her slight embarrassment she found herself touching someone's hand! "Oof, sorry about that!" She comments, glancing over to them...
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:59 am

“Oh, it’s fine. Very Happy ” he replied with a smile. “I guess we both had a craving for cheesecake, huh?” Light from the window reflecting off of his hair, making him sparkle somewhat in Penny’s eyes.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:01 am

Elliot wrote:“Oh, it’s fine.  Very Happy ” he replied with a smile. “I guess we both had a craving for cheesecake, huh?” Light from the window reflecting off of his hair, making him sparkle somewhat in Penny’s eyes.

Penny looked up only to look slightly down to the shorter human man, she found herself taken in by a familiar cleansing aura.

Gloria's Bakery Elliot_Portrait

In the back of her mind the picture of the young man she had seen was swirled in the darkness of her recent memory, but she was too taken aback by the real deal she was unable to quickly connect the dots of who was standing before her. All she knew, was that he was cute and his smile drew her in! "Hehehe, I mean," she giggled, flexing her long tail and twitching her mouse ears playfully. "...it is a guilty pleasure~" She playfully responded! With flushed pink cheeks she smiled back to him almost just as innocently."But you were here first, go ahead and take it~" She hummed cheerily.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:05 am

“Are you sure? Well, ok…. But if you want, you could have a piece or two with me. Most of my family is usually out, and my sister Giana doesn’t like chocolate that much, so I’d probably just end up having to eat all of this on my own, so you’d help me out a bit.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:06 am

Elliot wrote:“Are you sure? Well, ok…. But if you want, you could have a piece or two with me. Most of my family is usually out, and my sister Giana doesn’t like chocolate that much, so I’d probably just end up having to eat all of this on my own, so you’d help me out a bit.”

Penny's glasses glinted upon receiving such a request! She wore a slightly worried look as she rose her hands and waved them somewhat frantically! "I-I wouldn't want to impose! I mean, we just met after all!" She explained semi-anxiously, suddenly realizing she was talking with an attractive human who wanted to share cheesecake with her! I-its just like in my romance novels...! She blushed at this and then grabbed and folded her tail around her hips, stroking it slightly as she looked a little to the side, her eyes still obscured by the light. "I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to such a kind offer..." She added in a softer tone, fidgeting with her tail a little before her large green eyes darted towards him, becoming visible. "Would you want a stranger you never met, a Nezumimi as a guest?" She asked, curiously.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:08 am

“Why not?” Elliot blinked innocently as he looked at the mouse girl.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:09 am

Elliot wrote:“Why not?” Elliot blinked innocently as he looked at the mouse girl.

Penny blinked at his honesty, and found her heart skipping a beat from his innocent demeanor as she smiled warmly. "...Very well then!" She beamed brightly, placing a hand on her rather generous bosom, her ears twitching excitedly. "I'm Penelope, Penelope Yeiko! But please, call me Penny, hehe~" She closed her eyes as she let out a playful, girlish giggle at the end, tilting her head to the side, and hitting Elliot potentially with a dose of sweetness he probably did not expect!

Gloria's Bakery PAva
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:10 am

“Elliot Craig. Very Happy ” he smiled at her as he picked up the cheesecake, and a couple bags of cookies. “Giana will be glad I got her favorite lemon cookies. Anyway, let’s get this paid for and go eat.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:11 am

She smiled and nodded. "Very well! I'm all done shopping here anyway, I'm kind of glad you're welcoming of a stranger like me as well, that was last of the cheesecake it seems!" She notes as she followed close beside him to the checkout. The cashier seemed to notice that Elliot was now paired with this semi-regular mouse girl and seemed to smirk before dressing the box for the cheesecake in a fancy and pretty manner.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:12 am

“Yeah, this place is rather popular. Kinda surprised there was one left at this time of day”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:20 am

"Oh, is that so?" She asked, blinking curiously. "I've never been in the City during the holiday season before, and if I had it usually was on business with no time for myself." She explained, then glanced him over as she carried her bag of groceries with her left arm. "Want me to carry anything for you?"
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:24 am

“Well, I’m worried a bit about dropping the cookies, so if you could carry at least one of those, it’d be helpful” he replied, a tad embarrassed
(To Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum