Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Floor Washroom and Corridor

Go down

2nd Floor Washroom and Corridor Empty 2nd Floor Washroom and Corridor

Post  Penny Yeiko Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:55 am

(from here)

A white, half cabinet shook heavily as the double doors burst open, spilling various sized towels onto the floor upon Penny's curled up body taking up the space! Her tail draped out limply, Penny's knees were at either side of her head, her butt was on the bottom shelf and her neck touched one side of the cabinet while her aforementioned head was half wedged in the corner of the side and underside of the upper shelf! Thankfully for her race, they were contortionists, but even so... this was a rather awkward and uncomfortable position to find herself in!

"Hmmmmph... Corveyus' pokin' fun at me...!" She whined, noting the 'God of Luck' and His supposed prankster habits with the mortals of Galiavan. "Where am I...?" She stated, truly unsure as she couldn't see past her knee and her glasses both messy and askew on her face. She began to wedge herself free of the cabinet, before she found herself falling a small height! "Waa-OOF!" Grunted the Nezumimi, who landed on her chest again, her spare clothing dropping onto the tiled floor beside her. "Ughhh..." she groaned, as she lay there, her well endowed chest reflecting off blue and white marbled tile floor, squished softly upon its mirror surface!

She was sprawled out, all 5'9 of her, as she blinked her long dark lashes and looks about blurry eyed before realizing she had to adjust her specs that were now very askew on her face! Upon doing so, the world got a little more detailed, and shinier.

2nd Floor Washroom and Corridor AtlasConcorde_MarvelDream_004_00_Ultramarine

Blue marble tiled floor with a mirror like surface extended from the floor to the walls as a backsplash, with a matching slab counter with a black basin facing a pair of well fabricated ebony toilet and what she assumed was a bidet? What was with the bronze fountain head though? It was like an egg-shaped sink made for Imps! "I don't remember this place..." She comments, slowly picking up her curvaceous frame from the spotless floor. Beyond the toilet was an entire room with a large shower head mounted on the wall and her jaw dropped! By the gods a full shower?! Tsubo must never find out about this place...! She gulped, and looked back to the cabinet she fell out of. Upon a close inspection, Penny somewhat remembers making it, but it was now painted white and she could see it was modified to be a smaller medicine style of container instead, hence why she showed up curled up and just barely able to fit inside! If it was modified any smaller than the width of her head, she wouldn't have been able to appear in it. "Well, that makes sense... someone must have sold it on the market then later modified it; whose place is this though?" She wondered out loud as she held her chin in one hand and cupped the elbow with her other hand. On that thought, she wondered if the occupants were home! A ghastly thought, to be discovered by the mysterious home owners as she used their shower!

She cupped her mouth after this realization, knowing how her day's been going she'd be found out had someone indeed been in the home! Quietly as a... well, pardon the phrase, the mousey Penny Yeiko crept her way to the lovely painted white door with its decorative brass handles before cautiously opening out into the hall. It was a lovely mahogany corridor, with lovely lacquered surfaces that almost made the wood look like marble! Highly decorative crown molding and base boards, a divider trimmed in brass or bronze running throughout the long corridor on both sides. Hardwood floors with a long blue and gold trimmed rug ran the length of the hallway that turned right on her right side, and lead down to a small but lovely foyer to her left; from what she could see of the Foyer were white paneled walls and a grand golden chandelier with pearly white candlesticks adorning the bases...! And then she noticed the bulbs attached. She breathed a small sigh of relief, knowing she wasn't in the home of a Vampire at the very least! She clapped her face, and wore a determined face. Let's do this Penelope!

Penny crept through the slightly creaky corridor, admiring the knightly Scardian Steel armor stands scattered at either side here and there, noting a familiar Scardian Family Crest, but unsure what house it was at the present time. "Wow, pretty lavish stuff... I really need to deactivate this portal before Tsubo finds out... unless these people are jerks. I'll find out soon enough." She muttered quietly to herself, admiring some of the paintings and landscapes as well. She came across a well carved hutch out in the hall with a tall, oval shaped portrait of a beautiful scarlet haired woman sitting beside a Baby Grand Piano wearing an eternally warm smile at the viewer's direction. They were facing a long, silver mirror adorned in a decorative golden frame on the opposite side of the corridor. Upon it, she could see a proud, burly Scardian man atop a tank with a spear in hand- his body covered in soot and the flag of Scardia proudly draping from a pole placed at the rear of the tank! She assumed this was the Master of the house. Another picture, framed simply beside it showed a tall, handsome man with red hair and also holding a spear of sorts. Another, framed in silver, was a beautiful woman dressed in a black suit with large, golden eyes. She looked a little scary, to be honest, in spite of her beauty! Another, very pretty young woman was in a frame of gold beside her, who looked happy holding up her certificate to teach at St. Micheal's Cathedral of Witchcraft & Wizardry Exorcism and Slaying. She noted they all had similar features, so she assumed they were siblings of the older gentleman. It was then, she noticed another frame that was not too far from the rest, but had been blocked from view due to her dirty spectacles. "Dang it Todd..." She softly cursed the lovable dragon who got too personal with her, she removed her glasses and wiped the edges a little for a temporary fix- as she'd clean them properly with her kit if the place was safe. Upon affixing them back to her nose, she blinked down at the last framed picture. It was a of a handsome young man with red hair like the others in his family. She couldn't see his eyes, because they were closed, but the way he smiled was just as warming as the look given by the woman in the portrait hanging above him and his other siblings. He was playing a violin, with a tree in the background, the sky blinding white seemed to make him glow as he stood there, merrily playing his instrument:

2nd Floor Washroom and Corridor Elliot_Portrait

Her heart fluttered a little upon looking at him, as Penny found the younger man in this group of photos the most attractive of the bunch. He had a certain beauty that was similar to Tsubo, but he also seemed to radiate an almost 'cleansing' aura? She couldn't be sure rightly what it was, but even for a photo he seemed to draw her in! "Well, he's pretty cute~" She hummed, her tail swishing as she grabbed his frame and held him a little closer for a better look. "...for all I know, he's all three of these men though. That be my luck~" She sighed, before setting the frame down and turning to face the main foyer. Gotta remain on task, don't need to be distracted only to be eaten by a ghost, or drained by a vampire, or swallowed by a giant rainbow frog- if my day's been following this seemingly popular trend. Focus, Penny! She clapped her cheeks again before she lowered herself to all fours, silently skulking down the corridor.

She used her large, pink ears to listen carefully. Though not as great as an Usagimimi, her race could pick up fainter sounds in confined and smaller spaces and this corridor's space did help just a tad; though she wished it was smaller. Hmm, gonna have to creep down the stairs I guess. She slowly and carefully began climbing down the carpeted stairway, pausing midway to listen. As she did, she took note of the grand entryway. She could see a lovely dining room to her left, and a living area to her right. Everything seemed clear... and she could only hear hustle and bustle on the streets outside. Definitely sounds like the Capital, so I guess I'm were I need to be anyway! She thought happily, before reverse crawling her way back up to the top of the stairs.

She swiftly and quietly checked each door of the hall with her ears, but found no other signs of life in the big manor. She found another set of stairs leading to a third floor, but climbing them part way she could hear no one else on the floor above her either. It seemed the coast was clear! "Right! No time like the present then!" She hummed happily.

Returning to the washroom, Penny locked the door and began cleaning up after herself, closing the cabinet with its contents neatly folded, save a towel she was going to borrow. She set her change of clothing on the marble countertop, and began undressing.

The first thing she removed was her choker, unbuttoning the brass clasps on her neck below the back of her head. Next were her detached sleeves, which came off with ease as soon as she loosened the straps on her upper arms and wrists. Next were her booties simply pulling one, slender foot out after the other. Next, she undid the belt clasp around her tail belt, and set it beside the other dirty clothing, followed by her thigh belt from her right leg. She gently pulled down the leather thigh high legging before removing her nylon stocking under it, folding the items onto the small pile of clothes. Lastly, Penny adjusted her breasts, the large, supersoft orbs jiggling between her petite hands which dimpled the deep flesh with gentle ease. She pulled down the small, triangular shaped leather cups of the brassier, pulling them down to reveal the fullness of the girthy and springy bosom. A pair of light pink nipples, medium in shape compared to the fullness of her squishy assets, seemed to point in random directions before settling as the Nezumimi's tits bounced free of their containment~

Penny hummed to herself as she rolled the sheer, taut silk down her narrower waist. She had a lovely singing voice, one could call angelic and even eerie. She twisted her waist so she could see her hip and the base of her tail which whipped to the right with her so she could easily unlace the straps down her spine to the top of the 'diamond' shaped cutout for her tail. Once unclasped, the tail was free, and she was able to pull down the rest of her leotard. The built in high leg 'thong' shifted down her wide, child rearing hips, revealing the woman's toned back, her smooth sexy belly, and her equally smooth crotch devoid of any ginger colored hair. The lips of her pussy were a slightly darker pink than her skin, and the flesh where her clothing had been covered, save for her arms which were ventilated, were all slightly lighter than the exposed areas of her body; Todd's stomach was to blame for that, as was the pink slime that had her for leftovers soon after! Not to mention soot from Tsubo's Guest House...

Naked, she looked towards the massive shower, frowning slightly as she'd rather take a bath. "Beggers cannot be choosers I suppose..." she sighed, shaking her messy, sticky hair. The woman sauntered towards the shower, when she realized how deep the shower room truly was! To her left, to her surprising and sudden rush of good fortune, stood what she wished for...  

2nd Floor Washroom and Corridor Kundalini-new-york-miami-modern-interior-designer-pepecalderindesign-pepe-calderin-design-new-york-modern-designer-img1241e76702e6f626_4-0023-1-ad0d029

"...I'm in the spirit realm." She gasped, her beautiful green eyes enlarged as her face flushed pink! The mouse girl squished her lovely breasts together with her elbows as she walked past the shower down to the massive tub! It looked more like a mini pool than a tub, which she thought was absolutely amazing! The designer of this place had great taste!! She thought, giggling in a giddy manner as she hopped happily over to the channel carved into a massive white marble slab! Her breasts, hips, her well rounded buttocks, thighs and long whip-like tail bounced as she hopped over to the deep tub! Penny then leaned her squishy, naked pink body over the cool marble slap, body tingling with sensation that went straight down to her crotch as she reached for the gilded faucets and turned on the hot water!

Effervescent steam began to roll along the tiled, marble walls, as the large faucet began to quickly fill the rather large, zero horizon tub~

"Aaahnnnn~" Gasped the relaxed, mostly submerged mouse! A small tea towel was folded on her forehead, her large ears were folded downwards, her arms draped the sides of the tile as her plush bosom floats partly from the steamy water's surface. She 'borrowed' lavender oil she found on the shelf to scent the water, and had wiped her body down with a fresh bar of soap she had planned on throwing away after she was done bathing. Her tail barely raised up between her thighs, the long tip of her tail broke the surface of the water and flapped back and forth in a beckoning manner to no one in particular before it noodled its way back beneath the depths! Oh... it was absolutely a joy to bathe in such a wide, open tub! It could easily fit another, maybe two more! The thought made her wonder if the pictures from before depicted a family. A darker thought, which arisen in her mind due to the nature of her employers, made her wonder if this place wasn't some sort of sex palace and the two women in the pictures weren't the men's lovers! Gods I hope not!! Penny shivered, frowning. "Dammit... why do I not simply allow myself to relax? Why do I gotta be pessimistic when I'm all alone...?" She asked herself in the cloud of steam which permeated much of the room now. She reopened her large, emerald eyes and turned to her glasses she had set on the side of the tub before getting in. She took them in hand, along with the small spray bottle of alcohol and a silk cleaning cloth, began to clean the large, rounded specs for a third time. Strawberry Slime was really tough to get off it seemed, but third time was a charm as she applied the glasses to the bridge of her nose again and smiled when she could see clearer...before the steam fogged them up again. Even so... that cute one may have bathed in here as well~ Penny thought while wiping her spectacles, setting them back... before they instantly fogged up again and her body became a glowing red ember!

"AhhhhwhyamIthinkingsuchLewdthoughts?!" She cried! Her wrists were pressed against the sides of her face her elbows squished her huge buoys together and she twisted side to side, causing them to jiggle as her voluptuous body splashed water all about! Her tail's tip coiled around her glasses as she plunged beneath the water, bubbles floating up as she screamed under the water; her tail still lifted between her legs and breasts, the tip hanging above the surface and carefully holding her clean but foggy spectacles!
Ginger red hair rose up from the surface, followed by a pair of large green eyes as a flustered Nezumimi blinked said, heavily lidded eyes. Its... not like I am being a pervert about it, but... he was pretty cute, and I can't help but feel a little... something. Its not like I'm my employers! She thought, blushing as she sat there, blowing up bubbles in front of her face! She removed her glasses from the bath and turned onto her chest, squishing her ample mams on the porcelain. Penny's chin was on the back of her left wrist, both of her arms folded over one another on the edge of the tub. Her ass, shapely thighs and long legs were half surfaced, and her tail curled up from the water to splash hot water onto the mouse-kin's bare back now and again. "Huhhhnn...." she sighed discontentedly. I feel bad making use of this family's sacred bathroom... it's so nice and pleasant. How'd they react if a rat like me had been getting up and personal with their lives like I had? I wouldn't be very happy if I was in their shoes I suppose, but, I've never really felt such an emotion given how I was raised. It was true. Penny's upbringing was pretty rough, but standard for people of her kind. She grew up in a large family, with cousins and extended cousins in hovels close by in Smeersburg, the one of many rat villages in the pocket dimension of Skavensport, or so her clan called it. She had to share a room with seven other family members, including her rambunctious little sister, Ioka! Ioka, also liked to use Penny's 'image' to get herself into unique circumstances such as free food and subscription based beauty competitions! ...I'm pretty much used to having no personal bubble anyway! Frowned the flustered mouse, who closed her eyes, and felt her ears drooping even more now!

She rolled her head onto her right cheek, her knees fluttering gently through and out of the water's steamy surface. Her short, red hair was silky and damp, hanging over her face and clung over her closed eyes as she lounged there a little longer, listening to the trickling of water and the sounds of her body moving through it. She wondered how her sister was, as it had been some time since she last saw her. She also wondered if Tsubo paid the bill for that 'rent-a-band' that he hired since they were fired by Rufus Tenik a couple of years back, or so they kept lamenting! She began humming that same, eerie, hopeful, but depressing hymn again as she let the healing waters of this steamy bath cleanse her body, mind, and soul...

The tub drained rather quickly, and after a quick yet thorough cleaning, Penny returned to the other room with a towel wrapped around her sexy, pale pink body. Her skin was like powdered snow, gently glowing from the pale nature of her supple skin. She dried her hair off with the third, medium sized towel, her tail swishing about as she stood before the mirror on the wall above the basin. She looked a lot less messy now, and smelled better than she had mayhap an hour or two earlier! She didn't really style her hair, instead, she simply tousled it and smiled before removing her glasses once more. Grabbing her makeup from her tail bag, she applied the starry, midnight blue eyeshadow to her eyelids and re-lined her eyes and lashes with thick black liner. She smiled at her slightly hazy appearance before reapplying her glasses. Brilliant jade eyes gleamed behind the lenses of her frames. "Pretty~" She giggled, and got to changing into her cleaner clothes. Almost a carbon copy of her original wardrobe, but the white trim was instead a light grey. She even had replacement booties! Upon adjusting her bosom inside her brassier for a final fitting adjustment, she slipped the filthy clothes into the compact, but bottomless tail bag pouch!

Finished with her time, she decided it be best to sneak out of the Manor via a window. She was in Ithteca anyway, so she had no reason to try and crawl back into the cabinet now! She noticed a dirty laundry chute close to the door, and disposed of the towels she used before making her way back into the hall. She found herself heading opposite of the foyer, and towards the stairway leading to the third floor around the bend instead, where she saw the large windows with the thick blue curtains with gilded trim. She could see one was easily operable, and pulled up on the latch before drawing the glass frame up. It was a two story drop, but Penny had no worries. She shifted one long leg out after the other, her legs draping over the brickwork of the exterior of the building. "Thank you for the shower, kind family~" She said farewell, pulling the window downwards with a free hand before it closed shut. She then descended, dropping to the rear lawn without so much an injury thanks to her light bones! She patted herself off, and was impressed that the family could own a lawn in the mountain city! Must have cost a lot to have one installed back here, who the heck lived here anyway? She thought before she hopped the wrought iron fence and took to the streets. She knew where she was now, and it was surprisingly close to where she needed to head to next! "Right, onto the next thing!" She said with a little triumph in her voice, cheeks rosy as she smiled warmly with her hands on her hips! Her tail swishing as she took an alley and headed into the shopping districts...

(to here)
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down