Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Floor Corridor

+4
Alastor
Miia
Jerric Nevaeh
Rio Tachibana
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second Floor Corridor  Empty Second Floor Corridor

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:02 pm

After stumbling about, she came to the second floor corridor. She looked about, finding the area strangely empty. "What in the world is going on here? This Corridor should be bustling with activity-it's just about 11 am!" she takes a turn, looking over the balcony to the lobby below-still seeing no one about.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Second Floor Corridor  Empty Re: Second Floor Corridor

Post  Jerric Nevaeh Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:11 pm

(on another end of the walkway)

Jerric fires his handgun at two of the Crimson Knight Brigade assholes who had him pinned down. He takes cover from behind a withering column of marble that was being shot to hell by the enemy's gunfire. He grits his teeth, waiting for the pause of gunfire before leaping out and firing the handgun five times in their direction; finally hitting one in the neck and the other in the right shoulder. He rolls and slides behind an elevator alcove, his back against the wall, his suit hugging him tightly and his gun raised by his head. He quietly ejects the magazine and slides in a fresh mag. "Damn it, these assholes are everywhere." he curses under his breath.
Jerric Nevaeh
Jerric Nevaeh
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miia Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Suddenly, two consecutive gun shots rang out, followed by two painful grunts. Miia had just made her way down from the roof top level via the elevator and had come across two Crimson Knight Brigade soldiers who had their backs turned to her; and as a Gunslinger Enforcer she took advantage of the situation. With the two men laying in a pool of their own filth dead or dying, the white tiger begins to make her way through the Premium Tower, the essential 'main lobby' of the Silver Craft. She doesn't turn around or even acknowledge Jerric's presence, but nonetheless her chimera revolver was not slipping back into her holster quite yet. She looks down at the red rug floor over the balcony railings that made up this second floor corridor, noting and smelling the blood of innocent as well as the wicked in the room. "I must hurry, before more needless bloodshed is to follow." she whispered to herself.
Miia
Miia
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:48 pm

The hallway was empty when Alastor, Makoto and Irvine arrived, though there were the two fresh CKB corpses, showing recent activity. "Seems we're not the only ones killing their guys. Makoto, think these guys were done by anyone from your group?" He asked the Squirrel girl.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Alastor wrote:The hallway was empty when Alastor, Makoto and Irvine arrived, though there were the two fresh CKB corpses, showing recent activity. "Seems we're not the only ones killing their guys. Makoto, think these guys were done by anyone from your group?" He asked the Squirrel girl.

She looked at the bodies, and inspected them closely. "Hmm...Hard to say for sure. These guys took a heavy punch from something, but I doubt the Albatross's could've had this much penetration." she notes, pointing to the concrete. There were deep holes amid the blood splattered wall, and she guessed it was the bullets themselves. "What ever did these guys in, it wasn't merciful, thats for sure." the Squirrel girl replied, standing up and pats Alastor upon the shoulder. "But the positive side of this is, who ever killed them isn't a fan of the CKB either. I don't think we'd have to worry too much...but again, it's always good to remain alert, right?" she asked cocking her head to the left.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm

"Agreed, who know who or what else is runnint around this place." He replied to Makoto. "I'll take lead, Irvine, watch our six."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Irvine nodded. "Alright," he then looks at Makoto's rump. "I'll...do that." he chuckles, then shook his head. "Uggh, I mean yeah." he turns around, sweeping with his gun as the others lead him.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:11 pm

As the three progressed further down the corridor, a few shouts of pure guttural pain echoed around them. If they progressed further down, they would find Silver Craft Security Guards who were torn to ribbons. Blood drenched the walkway, and lead to that of a woman in bluish armor whom was cleaning her sword. She had her back to them, and seemed unaware of their presence at first. "Huh...How am I supposed to gather the required battle data from such filk. This is truly a joke." she swiped her sword with a cleaning rag, and half turned to the three that she now stood before her. Her unique eyes glared at them, reading them before her lips drooped slightly. "Every where I turn there's more of these mooks." she states to herself, raising her blade towards them. "I estimate 0% probability of gathering anything useful from these three's corpses." she mutters.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Lenus wrote:As the three progressed further down the corridor, a few shouts of pure guttural pain echoed around them. If they progressed further down, they would find Silver Craft Security Guards who were torn to ribbons. Blood drenched the walkway, and lead to that of a woman in bluish armor whom was cleaning her sword. She had her back to them, and seemed unaware of their presence at first. "Huh...How am I supposed to gather the required battle data from such filk. This is truly a joke." she swiped her sword with a cleaning rag, and half turned to the three that she now stood before her. Her unique eyes glared at them, reading them before her lips drooped slightly. "Every where I turn there's more of these mooks." she states to herself, raising her blade towards them. "I estimate 0% probability of gathering anything useful from these three's corpses." she mutters.  

Makoto grunts, readying herself into a combat position. "I don't like this...she's seems rather off to me." the squirrel states to the other two. "I'll draw out her technique, you two can work off from what she dishes out on me." she whispers, shifting her weight she then lunges towards the woman with the blade. She got in low, and performed a raising uppercut to the woman's lower jaw with her steel tonfa. She then slipped one leg behind the other and then pushed the woman's chest, hopefully tripping her up so she can then land a rushed in power punch to the woman's face. "I'm rather tired of being on this mechanical rock, ain't gonna die here either!" she screamed as she came in with the power punch.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Makoto Nanaya wrote:
Lenus wrote:As the three progressed further down the corridor, a few shouts of pure guttural pain echoed around them. If they progressed further down, they would find Silver Craft Security Guards who were torn to ribbons. Blood drenched the walkway, and lead to that of a woman in bluish armor whom was cleaning her sword. She had her back to them, and seemed unaware of their presence at first. "Huh...How am I supposed to gather the required battle data from such filk. This is truly a joke." she swiped her sword with a cleaning rag, and half turned to the three that she now stood before her. Her unique eyes glared at them, reading them before her lips drooped slightly. "Every where I turn there's more of these mooks." she states to herself, raising her blade towards them. "I estimate 0% probability of gathering anything useful from these three's corpses." she mutters.  

Makoto grunts, readying herself into a combat position. "I don't like this...she's seems rather off to me." the squirrel states to the other two. "I'll draw out her technique, you two can work off from what she dishes out on me." she whispers, shifting her weight she then lunges towards the woman with the blade. She got in low, and performed a raising uppercut to the woman's lower jaw with her steel tonfa. She then slipped one leg behind the other and then pushed the woman's chest, hopefully tripping her up so she can then land a rushed in power punch to the woman's face. "I'm rather tired of being on this mechanical rock, ain't gonna die here either!" she screamed as she came in with the power punch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxNuOGkxC4

Irvine pushes Alastor aside. "We can take care of this..." he says without looking at his friend. "You have to meet up with that Mina, right?" He says, half turning his head towards Alastor, giving him a cheesy thumbs up at him. "You just go on ahead and leave the little samurai to us." he chuckles. "Wouldn't want to keep her waiting, huh?" he asked, turning his attention to the samurai raising his handgun. "Do what you need to with this," he says tossing Alastor Irvine's ''bag of wonders''. "Just don't go setting them off all at once, might end up sinking the craft!" he chuckled.

He leaps forward towards the samurai. "GO!" he screamed, firing his handgun.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

"ONLY enough to sink the craft? Impressive restraint. Ok, I'll go find Mina, have fun!" Alastor replied, as he slid past the three and continued on to find Mina.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Lenus watched as the man escaped. "No matter... he has no where to run. This island is now under C.K.B. (Crimson Knight Brigade) control, it'll be only a matter of time till your little friend is captured and is killed; if he isn't killed first." she adjusted her hand, her sword clinking. "Now then... as for you two; you'll be both be in the afterworld long before your friend meets his own fate." she says lowering her eyes as Makoto came in with her punches. The first punch recoiled her back, but when she tried to trip her up, Lenus would not fall. As the beast kin got ready to punch her in the face, Lenus dodged by side stepping towards her right with incredible speed, Makoto still in motion with her punch was left open for the fast moving Lenus who raised her right hand which held her blade while countering first with a left knee into Makoto's lower abdomen, stunning the woman before bringing the blade down upon Makoto's back, surely able to cut the woman in half horizontally. Her blade would be easily able to sever the foolish squirrel's spine and upper tail, pass through some organs till she reached open air again. It would be a bloody mess indeed. "How boring...and here I thought you'd be more of a challenge..." she says as she swings the blade down.

That's when the bullets flew past her and towards her. Having the choice between being shot in a vital area or killing the beast kin, she moved her sword quickly to deflect the oncoming bullets that would have landed before splitting one of the lead bullets in half.

"Well... that is quite rude. I'll deal with you first pinkie-pie." she says mocking his hair before charging, blade raised one handed by her neck as she goes in for a fatal slash!
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 am

Lenus wrote:Lenus watched as the man escaped. "No matter... he has no where to run. This island is now under C.K.B. (Crimson Knight Brigade) control, it'll be only a matter of time till your little friend is captured and is killed; if he isn't killed first." she adjusted her hand, her sword clinking. "Now then... as for you two; you'll be both be in the afterworld long before your friend meets his own fate." she says lowering her eyes as Makoto came in with her punches. The first punch recoiled her back, but when she tried to trip her up, Lenus would not fall. As the beast kin got ready to punch her in the face, Lenus dodged by side stepping towards her right with incredible speed, Makoto still in motion with her punch was left open for the fast moving Lenus who raised her right hand which held her blade while countering first with a left knee into Makoto's lower abdomen, stunning the woman before bringing the blade down upon Makoto's back, surely able to cut the woman in half horizontally. Her blade would be easily able to sever the foolish squirrel's spine and upper tail, pass through some organs till she reached open air again. It would be a bloody mess indeed. "How boring...and here I thought you'd be more of a challenge..." she says as she swings the blade down.

That's when the bullets flew past her and towards her. Having the choice between being shot in a vital area or killing the beast kin, she moved her sword quickly to deflect the oncoming bullets that would have landed before splitting one of the lead bullets in half.

"Well... that is quite rude. I'll deal with you first pinkie-pie." she says mocking his hair before charging, blade raised one handed by her neck as she goes in for a fatal slash!

Makoto choked, feeling how close to death's door she was when Lenus changed target. Stumbling from the stunning knee to the chest, she half turned and sprints towards Lenus, grabbing the woman's ''dress'' and pulled her back swinging a fist into the young woman's face. "Nuh-uh! You're not going anywhere!" she exclaims to the woman, throwing her with strength more compelling than a human's as she drove her into a wall with a side kick to the blue clad woman's chest. She backs off and turns to Irvine. "Irvine, concentrate your fire on her, aim before you squeeze! You almost hit me a couple times!" she complained, but looked glad to see he was alright.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Lenus wrote:...It would be a bloody mess indeed. "How boring...and here I thought you'd be more of a challenge..." she says as she swings the blade down.

Irvine was glad to have saved Makoto from a rather unfortunate and gruesome fate. "Phew, that was too close..." he thought when the blue woman turned her eyes on him. He raised her eyebrow at her comment. "Pinkie-Pie? Do I look like an overact-" but that is when she was rushing him with blade raised, ready to strike him down! "-OHH SHIT!" He raised the handgun in a futile attempt to shoot Lenus. He allowed her to distract him, and due to that distraction she was now going to cleave his head from his shoulders!

Makoto Nanaya wrote:...Stumbling from the stunning knee to the chest, she half turned and sprints towards Lenus, grabbing the woman's ''dress'' and pulled her back swinging a fist into the young woman's face. "Nuh-uh! You're not going anywhere!" she exclaims to the woman, throwing her with strength more compelling than a human's as she drove her into a wall with a side kick to the blue clad woman's chest. She backs off and turns to Irvine. "Irvine, concentrate your fire on her, aim before you squeeze! You almost hit me a couple times!" she complained, but looked glad to see he was alright.

He blinks, having been at death's door for a brief second or two still didn't change his attitude much. "Pff... Well I can't help being excited, and you are quite the distracting target-" he says this with closed eyes, rubbing his chin. He then reopens his right eye and chuckles. "Okay, I'll stop being a wise-ass and back you up now." He says, raising his 'Fixed Lion' and fired it at the woman in blue again, aiming at her non-vitals with the standard .45 auto shot. Non-vitals being her ankles, kneecaps and thighs.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:59 pm

She felt the punch and the devastating power of the kick, but when she hit the wall she rebounded from it as if it were tight ropes lining the ring in a wrestling match. She brought the blade back charging up an electrical discharge wave with her weapon, temporarily dispelling the six fired rounds and sent them dropping uselessly to the floor as she then lunged above the beast-kin, weapon prepped and fully charged she quickly descends with all her weight, aiding in a quick downward vertical slash against the squirrel that would be impossible to dodge without harm at this rate of descent.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Without much else to do, and not wanting to block that electronic attack with her metallic cross-tonfa, she chanced risking the move by utilizing her speed. She had a higher speed than most humans, so she should be able to back step with enough reach and in time to evade the life threatening cut of her slash as she came down, the blade's tip was now the only thing she'd feel as the woman descended. She prepared herself for the pain, of the cold electrified steel tip of Lenus's blade parting the flesh of her shoulder as she backs up. "This is gonna hurt!" she thought, readying herself for the blow, cringing.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:36 pm

"NO!" Irvine screamed, double jumping and performing a sword kick to Lenus's chest as he dove in to take the damage for Makoto. His boot deeply pressed into Lenus's right breast and sunk and connected with her upper rib cage. The full weight of his body behind his kick, it would feel like a large dull iron blade had just smashed against her torso. "Okay, let's see if Miroshi was right about that inner spirit BS he was trying to teach me!" Being part Scardian, his speed should have been able to match hers, and his long legs should be able to have quite the reach as he connected his heels to her chest. The power behind his sword kick should be backed with at least 156 pounds of force, and if connecting correctly should cause the woman to recoil to the left by a great deal and throw her off contact.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Lenus was a bit curious to see the squirrel pull back. She had pictured such beastkin were incapable of rational thought. Matter not though, she was still not too fast to escape without a scratch-

That was when she felt the young man's weight push into her. Her eyes widened slightly, and with an oof, she recoiled towards her left. However... the full shock of her electrical impulse wave was sent through him, zapping the stamina and life out of Irvine while the tip of her sword cut into Makoto's chest at an angle just below her breasts from Makoto's left to her right before Lenus was forced away by Irvine's kick. She stumbled, and slid onto her back while the 6' young man fell to the floor in a convulsed state; the electricity sapping his strength and caused him to writhe in pain.

"Thanks... to your friend..." she managed as she got onto her knees. "He's, suffering... your fate, Beast-Kin." she coughed, pulling herself up and brought her blade up into an unusual samurai like stance which was left quite indistinguishable. She had the blade held in a back sheathing motion, her body low to the ground, her other hand free and her knees bent almost like if she was in a runner's stance. "Your friend is going to be incapacitated for a turn, so might want to concentrate on me if you don't want to die, Squirrel." she taunted, smirking slightly.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Makoto yelped at the minor pain, but screamed at the sight of Irvine convulsing on the floor. "Irvine!" she exclaimed, about to reach for him when Lenus spoke up. She turned towards the woman and snarled, her fur standing on end as she concentrated her energy on the young warrior.

Second Floor Corridor  4580d0a6b9f0d7a8d0f79e11e324f179_zps49f03f12

"Nobody hurts my friends and gets to brag about it!" she exclaimed, taking one step before pushing off the floor and her body disappearing; becoming a plume of smoke she rushed at five times the average human speed before appearing before Lenus, her hand grabbing onto Lenus's blade with her left hand, cutting deep into her palm while forcing her right fist and tonfa into Lenus's face; the pointed cone like metallic weapon drove into Lenus's skull and Makoto's punch would stun her long enough to complete her task while she was enraged. She grabbed the blade with her other hand as she leaped around Lenus and faced her back. "I like to see how you fight without this!" she exclaimed, forcing all her rage and her weight into snapping the blade in half with her super human strength.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Lenus was driven back, surprised by the beastkin's abilities as she both simultaneously stunned her and broke her blade. She backs off in a daze, the sharp metal cone of the woman's tonfa's had created an open wound upon her forehead which drizzled down blood past her brow. "Damn miserable rodent!" She exclaimed, grabbing the woman by her shoulder and then thrusts what remained of her blade into Makoto's lower abdomen before releasing a powerful shock that came not from the sword, but what appeared to be Lenus's body. Due to the fact the blade wasn't really sharp enough to actually pierce deeply into Makoto, it was just used as a conductor to pass Lenus's current through. Makoto fried with high voltage energy, threatening to burn her to a crisp as Lenus held on to the girl.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Irvine convulsed till he could no longer. His eyes wide, mouth open and askew with drool that had unintentionally dripped from his jaw. He pans his vision over to the fighting that was occurring just past his toes. He tries to stand, but could not, and simply rolls onto his side then onto his chest. He could see that Makoto had somehow managed to break the azure samurai's blade, but she was now in the process of being electrically fried alive. "No... Makoto..." he exhales, pulling up his hangun, leveling it slowly upon Lenus's face. "Not....you." he exhales again, thinking of how much of a waste it was to have to shoot Lenus; she was very attractive after all and the world needed more attractive people. "But I can't let her kill Makoto either... I have no choice." he grunts internally, taking full aim and leveled the sights upon Lenus's exposed head and pulls the trigger.

Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenus Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Lenus watched as the life drained from Makoto's eyes, and then she was pushed by a neutralizing force that sent her away from the squirrel. "N-no...wh-why?" she commented, holding her injured head, the bullet lodged into the metal core of her cyberbrain. She held the bleeding wound with her right hand, stepping away from the squirrel as Makoto drops like a rock. Red warning signs flashed before her eyes and she was already receiving orders to return for repair. "I'm... seriously in critical... thanks to a snot nosed kid and a furry?!" she exclaimed, thrusting her hand into the wall beside her, denting it with the form of her fist. She turns to the young man and the Squirrel, and bears her teeth. "You....I'll be back for you... both of you. Mark my words, you'll regret it." she exclaims, tossing a smoke pellet which expelled a cloud of black which allowed her to escape.
Lenus
Lenus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:00 am

Makoto feels the searing pain of being both stabbed and electrocuted at the same time, both were hard even for a heavy hitter like herself to break out of. She could feel the electricity sap her body and life force from body. "This is not good..." she thought when the pain subsided briefly and only a full body numbing sensation took over. She fell to the ground, spasm and convulsing similar to Irvine. It was only a after a few minutes did the feeling of being electrocuted exit her system. She laid there upon her chest, breathing heavily as she winked her drying wide eyes. She pulled herself up in a cobra position, her lower body still upon the ground but her upper body was held up by her weakened forearms as she turned to Irvine. Her bangs fell into her face. "H-hey.... did... did we win?" she asked, grunting at the pain at last, rolling over to hold the blackened skin where the blade didn't exactly penetrate her core, but was otherwise the point of injury for the recent wound.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Makoto Nanaya wrote:Makoto feels the searing pain of being both stabbed and electrocuted at the same time, both were hard even for a heavy hitter like herself to break out of. She could feel the electricity sap her body and life force from body. "This is not good..." she thought when the pain subsided briefly and only a full body numbing sensation took over. She fell to the ground, spasm and convulsing similar to Irvine. It was only a after a few minutes did the feeling of being electrocuted exit her system. She laid there upon her chest, breathing heavily as she winked her drying wide eyes. She pulled herself up in a cobra position, her lower body still upon the ground but her upper body was held up by her weakened forearms as she turned to Irvine. Her bangs fell into her face. "H-hey.... did... did we win?" she asked, grunting at the pain at last, rolling over to hold the blackened skin where the blade didn't exactly penetrate her core, but was otherwise the point of injury for the recent wound.

He sighs, dropping his gun and pressed his head against the floor. With a muffled voice he responds: "I think its safe to assume that this was a 'mishap draw'...but at least we looked good, and we didn't die... that's. The important thing." he says with weary sigh. He looks up at her and begins to crawl right beside the squirrel woman, rotating around onto his back before looking at Makoto. "So....I know this may not be the right time, but I was..." he sighs, shaking his head, looking up at the ceiling. "...Never mind." he decides to give up on the thought of asking her out. It was just too awkward of a time, plus with what was going on, it was just not the kind of thing you wanted to hear after being zapped by a deadly computer.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Irvine wrote:
Makoto Nanaya wrote:Makoto feels the searing pain of being both stabbed and electrocuted at the same time, both were hard even for a heavy hitter like herself to break out of. She could feel the electricity sap her body and life force from body. "This is not good..." she thought when the pain subsided briefly and only a full body numbing sensation took over. She fell to the ground, spasm and convulsing similar to Irvine. It was only a after a few minutes did the feeling of being electrocuted exit her system. She laid there upon her chest, breathing heavily as she winked her drying wide eyes. She pulled herself up in a cobra position, her lower body still upon the ground but her upper body was held up by her weakened forearms as she turned to Irvine. Her bangs fell into her face. "H-hey.... did... did we win?" she asked, grunting at the pain at last, rolling over to hold the blackened skin where the blade didn't exactly penetrate her core, but was otherwise the point of injury for the recent wound.

He sighs, dropping his gun and pressed his head against the floor. With a muffled voice he responds: "I think its safe to assume that this was a 'mishap draw'...but at least we looked good, and we didn't die... that's. The important thing." he says with weary sigh. He looks up at her and begins to crawl right beside the squirrel woman, rotating around onto his back before looking at Makoto.

"Oh... okay then." she said in response to winning or loosing. She felt such a tingling painful sensation yet, she couldn't think of possibly standing up or doing any other form of activity at that moment. She feels him laying next to her, and she smiles. She feels comfortable with him beside her, not only since they experienced the shock together.

Irvine wrote:
"So....I know this may not be the right time, but I was..." he sighs, shaking his head, looking up at the ceiling. "...Never mind."

Her smile went into a slight pout, her eyebrows lowering. "Oh for the sake of the War Gods," she says almost aggressively as she rotated towards him, her breasts pressed against his left arm, her left hand grasping his right cheek as she turned his head, towards hers and pressed her soft lips against his. She closed her eyes, and gently locks her lips over his lower lip, giving him a soft, gentle and tasteful kiss before pulling gently away. She slowly opens her eyes, blushing slightly with a grin. "I would love to go out with you. But for now..." she says as she lays her head against his left shoulder, her bushy tail swinging amorously before curling around him. "...just..hold me." she says almost weakly, nuzzling her head against him. His beating heart was rhythmic and produced a lethargic beat that made her want to sleep.

Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next