Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliot's Room

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Elliot's Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Elliot's Room

Post  Penny Yeiko Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:46 am

Penny's ears twitched from Elliot's petting, a smile spreading across her face she turned onto her side, her pink nipples exposed to him as was her crotch as she shifted from her chest to her side.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:22 pm

Elliot’s face reddened, look at her bare form. He looked over for a moment, before shaking his head wildly. “Um, Penny? I think it’s time to get up.” He poked her cheek (face cheek, obvs), in an attempt to stir her awake

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:02 am

"Hrmmm...." Penny moaned, her face wrinkling with mild annoyance. "...jush... five more minutes sis... sheesh..." She mumbled, slapping Elliot's hand, but her strike wasn't painful as she struggled to keep herself asleep in such a plush and comfortable bed~
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:16 pm

“Cute….” He whispered. He shook his head. nonono, I can’t get distracted! he nudged Penny’s shoulder. “Penny, please wake up, I promise this is kind of important.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:24 pm

"Hrmm..." Penny moaned, her hands grabbing Elliot and pulling his head against his chest as she rolled onto her back! "...jus three minutes sheesh..." She hummed to her elder sister, as Elliot squirmed amidst her voluminous bosom!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:28 pm

Elliot’s face turned scarlet, pulled as he was into Penny’s cleavage. Embarassed Aah-bwah-bwuh? he was frozen for a minute. I almost forgot how soft these are…. Wait, focus! I gotta wake her up! then, an idea struck him. “Penny, time for breakfast!”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:45 pm

Penny seemed content with Elliot's face buried between her voluminous bosom. A smile upon her face by the familiar warmth of his body as she held him there, trapped between her plush and warm valleys. The soft orbs were a Siren's Call for Elliot, who was at the mouse-girl's mercy~

Her ears twitched at the sound of Elliot's voice as she half opened her blurry gaze. "Huhh..." her eyes threatening to close again as she continued to hold him to her naked bosom.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:48 pm

“Oh, you’re finally awake!” Elliot cheerily remarked, still trapped in Penny’s embrace as he was.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:03 am

"Huhhnn...?" Penny blinked her eyes. "Elliot...? Wh...where?" She yawned, bringing on hand up to cup her yawn as she rolled onto her back and brought Elliot with her. The sheets fell off her body, Elliot's body resting on her naked form as she blinked her hazy eyes at the blur of red and white nestled between her voluminous bosom. Her tail, swishing around for the end stand for her glasses...
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:06 am

“Um, morning.” He managed a weak smile, waving at her, a light blush still clinging to his cheeks.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:11 am

Penny yawned again, feeling her glasses with the tip of her tail before she brought them to her face. After a moment of adjusting, Penny's green eyes focused on Elliot's face which was wedged between her well endowed bosom. She blinked her pretty and long lashes once or twice, before she smiled warmly. Her ears twitching as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Oh, morning there Elliot~" She cooed, her voice sweet and warm as she lay there on her back, with Elliot's slender frame hugging her curvaceous body. "...you sleep well?" Penny asked, blinking her fluffy long lashes, color rushing to her face as they lazed about on the bed.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:17 am

“Yes, I slept well, how about you? Hopefully there was enough space in my bed for you to feel comfortable.” He replied, starting to calm down, head cradled in her cleavage.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:27 am

Elliot wrote:“Yes, I slept well, how about you? Hopefully there was enough space in my bed for you to feel comfortable.” He replied, starting to calm down, head cradled in her cleavage.

"Its bigger than my usual bed, that's for sure~" Penny giggled, rather comfortable in this vulnerable exposure between them both. Her hand running through his thick, reddish brown hair. "...but I think even now, if I were to sleep in my regular bed it wouldn't be so bad so long as you were there with me." She hummed with a pleasant smile.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:38 am

“Hehe….” He giggled scratching at his cheek. “Well, when feeling up to it, our butler is drawing a bath for us. Oh, right, the family butler kinda, sorta… found us like this….” Embarassed

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:08 am

"Its such a lovely bath~" She mused, humming as she recalls using it before before blinking. Oh... right! He doesn't know I used his shower after Todd spat me up!! The mouse's face became beet red, her eyes blinking repeatedly as she changed the subject. "Lovely to have a bath, I mean. Ahaha... you said your butler found us?" She blinked, her ears twitching as she heard this. She blushed even more as her eyes darted down to her chest, then back to Elliot. "...what did he say?" Penny cooed.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:13 am

“Right. He uh, all he said was he was going to prepare breakfast and the bath for us.” As he finished talking, her rolled over onto his back, finally leaving Penny’s cleavage. “Dominic isn’t the type to gossip, so he won’t likely address anything at breakfast, if you were worried about that.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:21 am

Elliot wrote:“Right. He uh, all he said was he was going to prepare breakfast and the bath for us.” As he finished talking, her rolled over onto his back, finally leaving Penny’s cleavage. “Dominic isn’t the type to gossip, so he won’t likely address anything at breakfast, if you were worried about that.”

"Oh... that sounds lovely if I'll be honest! Perhaps we should-" Penny paused for effect, her body shifting so she could place her hand on Elliot's chest. "-bathe together, hm?~" She hummed, blushing deeply.

I did it! I was sexy!! I LOVE IT MORE!

Penny thought to herself, her tail swishing behind her as she patiently awaited Elliot's answer!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:24 am

A puff of steam came out of his ears at her ask. “Um, you’re right! We should! I mean, it saves water that way, right!? Plus, w-we could help each other wash… and um…” Embarassed

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:28 am

Elliot wrote:A puff of steam came out of his ears at her ask. “Um, you’re right! We should! I mean, it saves water that way, right!? Plus, w-we could help each other wash… and um…” Embarassed

A puff of steam exhaled from Penny's ears as well from Elliot's lewd description! Embarassed

I-I-I-didn't even think of th-that! She thought, her glasses covered in steam as she nods shakily. "Y-yeah... save water in your... Mansion."
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:40 am

He fidgeted with the quilt as he had trouble looking Penny in the eyes. “I-I-I-mean yeah, it’s n-not like we have to worry about money, b-but it’s still the principle of the thing, isn’t it!?” He replied, desperately trying to convince both of them of what he was saying.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:45 am

Elliot wrote:He fidgeted with the quilt as he had trouble looking Penny in the eyes. “I-I-I-mean yeah, it’s n-not like we have to worry about money, b-but it’s still the principle of the thing, isn’t it!?” He replied, desperately trying to convince both of them of what he was saying.

"R-right! I understand! S-sorta. Yeah!" Penny nodded, her tail swishing nervously as she pumped her fists and sat up on her knees on the bed, her voluminous bosom bouncing and swaying with a mind of its own like gelatine before coming to a swift pause. "W-we should! For-for the principle of the matter!" She nodded, hot air escaping her ears.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:51 am

“E-exactly!….. ahem… so, um…. do you wanna go get washed up now? We uh, might have to put something on for the hallway at least, and I imagine Dominic will want to do some laundry, so…..”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:03 am

Elliot wrote:“E-exactly!….. ahem… so, um…. do you wanna go get washed up now? We uh, might have to put something on for the hallway at least, and I imagine Dominic will want to do some laundry, so…..”

Penny nods. "Yes... and yes..." She blushed, looking over to her clothing scattered about the floor. "I-I'll put them here on the bed!" She says, standing up her naked body wiggling as she went to grab her scattered garments!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:07 am

He let his gaze linger on her backside for a moment, before shaking his head. “R-right. I should, uh, probably take the sheets off, those will probably need washing too.” He stood up as well, grabbing and putting on his discarded pants and underwear, before pulling off the upper layer of bedding.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:25 am

Elliot wrote:He let his gaze linger on her backside for a moment, before shaking his head. “R-right. I should, uh, probably take the sheets off, those will probably need washing too.” He stood up as well, grabbing and putting on his discarded pants and underwear, before pulling off the upper layer of bedding.

Penny paused, and held her chest with her left arm across, with her right forearm covering her crotch. "Um... I may need to use a towel to get over there? If we are washing my clothes, as... I was wearing a unitard..." she explained, flustered.
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next