Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breland Coastal City Protector's (BCCP) Station

2 posters

Go down

Breland Coastal City Protector's (BCCP) Station Empty Breland Coastal City Protector's (BCCP) Station

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 pm

A station.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Breland Coastal City Protector's (BCCP) Station Empty Re: Breland Coastal City Protector's (BCCP) Station

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:14 pm

From here

“Wait, wait, wait,

WAIT A GODS FORSAKEN FUCKING MINUTE!

Start from the top and tell me why in the HELL I HAVE THAT HANGING IN ONE OF MY CELLS!”

Dangling from the single light in the prison cell is a long slender tongue knotted around the pole of the hanging light.  As we follow it down the length of the barely wet tongue we find the Fuschia Frogurai hanging from the light.  Both of his large yellow eyes rolled back toward the top of his head as his body hangs limply slowly pulling the light free of the ceiling from his dead weight.

Breland Coastal City Protector's (BCCP) Station Hoppee12

“Seriously Sgt. Fredridson.  How in the hell did we get a pink Frog Yokai hanging from my drunk tank cell?”

“Umm we’re a little under staffed at the moment Cap.”

“Details Gerald I don’t have all day to waste with this… My office and make sure you have a full report on this.”

“Aye sir.”

After retiring to his office Captain Trevor Maazen shook his head while pouring himself a tall glass of Beijo Desert Rose Orchid Blossom Tea.  He sat back dropping two ice cubes into the tall glass turning on a soothing piece of music to settle his mind before dealing with Sgt. Gerald Fredridson’s report on the hanging frog lamp in his drunk tank cell.  Sighing he took his first sip of tea as the ice had just begun to chill the hot tea down.

Drumming his fingers between sips of tea Captain Maazen looked at a report on his desk, simply labeled subway system update.  He would have to pass that along, further up the food chain to the proper authorities of Rolan, it was not something he was prepared to deal with.  Nor was his smaller station meant for such large scale situations.  Just one more thing to sigh over he thought as he did just that.

A few moments later Sgt. Fredridson entered carrying with him a file three inches thick.  He sat it on the desk in front of his Captain.  Taking a moment to prepare himself and getting a look telling him to get on with it from Captain Maazen he stiffened his back and looked over his Captain’s head as he spoke.

“Sir, let me start by saying I never want to be called in to arrest anything like that again!

Sorry sir.  It’s just been a long night.  We have seven of our night shift crew in the hospital, in various conditions from a broken nose, to crippled and never going to walk again.  And that doesn’t account for the rest of the shift’s partols sir.

Most will be able to work tonight, but many of the ones left are in less than fit condition.  We first got reports of a disturbance at the Tonberry Club and Karaoke Bar,but it was over with long before we arrived.  Shortly afterwards we received a report about a disturbance in the Memorial Park.  Again from the port, the beach, even the library.  Always, we were behind the disturbance too late to do anything but clean up the mess and respond to the next issue.

We found a trail of females covered in a sticky wet substance and smelling of alcohol, each one was disoriented and confused as to where they were let alone how they got there.  I got the feeling they were only half truthful about things.  But nothing we could do about them, they were fine as far as we could tell.  

We came across three separate women along the way, each in roughly the same situation.  Each refusing our help, outside of the very least we were required to do.  They seemed to be professional soldiers of some sort.  We finally found the Frog Yokai at the Library.  The report is there regarding our encounter with him.  

Afterwards we managed to get him into the holding cell but he latched himself onto the lamp and passed out cold, he’s been like that ever since.”

“Alright Fredridson, very well, back to work and make sure we have replacements for the night shift until our men are recovered and able to return to duty.”

“Aye sir, and his weapons are in the evidence storage unit.  He was carrying a sword of all things.”

“Very well, that will be all.”

Captain Maazen watched the door to his office close as he looked into his empty tea glass.  Sighing long after the door closed.

“Ahh crap!”

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down