Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breland Port

+2
Shannon Quicksilver
Arcanda
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breland Port Empty Breland Port

Post  Arcanda Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Ships dock in and out of here.

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breland Port Empty Re: Breland Port

Post  Shannon Quicksilver Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Shannon supervised the Quicksilver personnel loading the shipping crates filled with some of the firearm industries top of the line gear. "I want you to check every crate and make sure that all are accounted for before and after you disembark, Captain." she says, her arm wrapped around him, hugging the salty man close as she uses her other hand to point at the 48 shipping crates upon the cargo ship. "Forty-eight, forty-eight crates Captain, not forty-nine, not forty-seven, forty-eight; for each shipping crate there should be, 500 units approximately, so..."

She looked at him with her seducing red eyes before answering for him: "That is correct, 24,000 units. Now, once my people in Ithteca get the shipment, there should be how many crates?" she asked, shaking his shoulder.

The tired grizzled man sighed heavily. He was clearly tired of this bitch. "Forty eight."

Shannon smiled. "Yes, correct, and....how many units?"

The man rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Twenty four thousand, now look here--" he began but he was cut off by Shannon's left index finger, her free hand.

"Shh. Yes. You got it. So, if you are missing any of my product," she started, her eyes closed her head cocked to the right slightly and a genuine smile upon her face as she said: "I will personally enjoy seeing to it that you'll never sail the salty seas again, and I'll also see to it that your vessel here becomes an artificial reef at the bottom of the Scardian Ocean! Okay? Great!" she says shaking his shoulder again. "Your such a champ, get on now, shoo, get busy before I make you busy! Haha you're such a doll!" she says in her most genuinely fake elated tone, pushing the Captain ahead. He looked back at her with a grumbling stare, but huffed and went to work barking orders at crewmen and other workers to attend to their haul.

Shannon smile became almost wolf like in nature. She may be doing a few things behind her precious 'younger sister's' back, but it was going to be making them rich. Twenty-four thousand units made up of Quicksilver Assault Rifles and 10mm Handguns were being deployed for use by some 'BS' Company under the name 'Armadeus' or some sort like that. Shannon herself pointed them out directly, and managed to bargain the 384,000,000 Gilex sale. This Cain White person she was ultimately negotiating with had cash to spare, and he must be richer than Rufus Tenik to purchase such an arsenal. What did they need it for? Shannon could really care less. This business decision was going to sky-rocket Quicksilver Firearms to the pinnacle of the firearm community! "Step aside Hawkethorne, get lost Chesluk, stay at the bottom of my heel Crest, know your place lowly cretins. We are the top of the food chain, the big sharks. Stay clear from us or we'll bite you on the ass!" she internally monologued, feeling ecstasy of power vibrate through her body, making her excited about the turn out of the deal! She'd have to put security staff on board the ship to doubly ensure the cargo is delivered safely. You had to lose some cash to gain some, so the 100,000 Gilex service fee would be worth it. A twelve man undercover security unit who will put her mind at ease till the ship arrives in Ithteca.

She grabbed a cigarette from her pack and lit it, standing outside the harbor house. She blew out a steady stream and grinned. "I'm so happy to be me." she smiles. She flipped through her phone, and saw that 'Dear Sister' was probably in another boardroom meeting with that other buyer. But wait till she brought up her resounding success to the board, they will see then who is meant to be the top dog! She began to chuckle darkly.
Shannon Quicksilver
Shannon Quicksilver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Breland Port Empty Welcome aboard the Mist Strider!

Post  Leon Ravenwood Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:32 am

The warm waters of the Scardian Ocean lapped against the bow of the massive cargo seaplane docked in Breland Harbor.
Breland Port Hamish-frater-img-20200417-235242

The vehicle resembled a whale breaching the waves in shape to some extent. The metal chassis that covered the mass of the amphibious aircraft was spotted with crimson and brown rust spots due to the salty air. Four massive propellers, two on each side of its broad and expansive wingspan, with two additional inverted propellers located on top and facing the tail which gave the mammoth of an aircraft increased speed and some maneuverability in the air.

Breland Port Hamish-frater-seaplanetakeoff-copy

Painted on the tail end of the plane on both sides were the words: "Mist Strider" in bright gold letters. It had three points of entry, an airtight vault door under the left wing of the plane, a hatch door on the top behind the inverted prop-engines, and from the rear a massive cargo door and ramp that descended onto the harbor docks with ease. The flying, floating steel beast had a pair of fixed twin .50 machine guns under the wing on either side, close to the tips. It also had a swivel fifty cal machinegun located on the railing next to the vault door's entry on the left side.

The inside of the plane was pretty spacious and could potentially accommodate a crew of 20 or more; but thankfully, it could be run and flown by a single and dedicated pilot. Said pilot was working on his preflight checklist, running through the procedures just like he always did whilst eating a hamburger. Weather status... seems nominal for Scardia last I checked. Good. General status of the aircraft is green, though I should get some rust remover from Ithteca next time I'm there. Maybe Lucius will let me dock and scrub the old whale next time I'm in? Either way, that seems to be in order... Leon Ravenwood began, the hamburger sticking out of his agape mouth as he held the clipboard and looked out the observation window on the second story.

Aircraft buoys aren't losing buoyance, the doors are sealed tight, the wings are still there, and the propellers are still fully operational... He continued in his head, and began looking over his documents, his necessary licenses, skipped over the certificate of airworthiness as that hadn't been checked in at least five years, and that was before he got this mobile home of his! "Mmmmph..." he mumbled, finishing off the hamburger as he checked on the fire extinguishers, his life jackets, the oxygen equipment, parachutes, medical supply stations and the bungee cord hook up system. "In their proper places and tied down nicely." He checked that off the list, continuing over to the munitions. All the ammunition were in clear, marked bins. A level meter painted on them accurately displayed the number of ammunition he had for the pair of twin mounted machineguns on the edge of the wing tips and for the swivel machinegun on the left pontoon from 'MAX (150,000 RNDS)' to 'LOW (10,000 RNDS)', with the belt fed bullets lined up evenly; beside it were also Non-Lethal Neutralization Rounds, that the feed systems could switch to. Everything seemed to be loaded and accounted for.

Lastly, he checked the emergency lights and the lack of emergency exits... save the rear cargo hatch that was oddly open... "Huh? When that get open?" He blinked from the second floor landing, quickly descending the ladder down into the cargo bay. He walked over to the panel on the side of the wall and tapped the button marked 'UNLOAD' underneath 'SEAL'. The cargo ramp began to ascend slowly from the deck and water, the 6'3 Leon stood watching it close this time, in case there was an electrical issue. Let's hope not! Rewiring this bloated beast last year cost me a pretty penny! I was almost tempted to tap into the family funds but thank goodness for the 'Fox Hole' paying me for the amateur hour, helped pay for everything, that! He reminded himself with a smile, glad at least that he didn't have to resort to his family's riches to pay for his endeavors!

Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and Letizia Manzetta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:24 pm

Leon Ravenwood wrote:The warm waters of the Scardian Ocean lapped against the bow of the massive cargo seaplane docked in Breland Harbor.
Breland Port Hamish-frater-img-20200417-235242

The vehicle resembled a whale breaching the waves in shape to some extent. The metal chassis that covered the mass of the amphibious aircraft was spotted with crimson and brown rust spots due to the salty air. Four massive propellers, two on each side of its broad and expansive wingspan, with two additional inverted propellers located on top and facing the tail which gave the mammoth of an aircraft increased speed and some maneuverability in the air.

Breland Port Hamish-frater-seaplanetakeoff-copy

Painted on the tail end of the plane on both sides were the words: "Mist Strider" in bright gold letters. It had three points of entry, an airtight vault door under the left wing of the plane, a hatch door on the top behind the inverted prop-engines, and from the rear a massive cargo door and ramp that descended onto the harbor docks with ease. The flying, floating steel beast had a pair of fixed twin .50 machine guns under the wing on either side, close to the tips. It also had a swivel fifty cal machinegun located on the railing next to the vault door's entry on the left side.

The inside of the plane was pretty spacious and could potentially accommodate a crew of 20 or more; but thankfully, it could be run and flown by a single and dedicated pilot. Said pilot was working on his preflight checklist, running through the procedures just like he always did whilst eating a hamburger. Weather status... seems nominal for Scardia last I checked. Good. General status of the aircraft is green, though I should get some rust remover from Ithteca next time I'm there. Maybe Lucius will let me dock and scrub the old whale next time I'm in? Either way, that seems to be in order... Leon Ravenwood began, the hamburger sticking out of his agape mouth as he held the clipboard and looked out the observation window on the second story.

Aircraft buoys aren't losing buoyance, the doors are sealed tight, the wings are still there, and the propellers are still fully operational... He continued in his head, and began looking over his documents, his necessary licenses, skipped over the certificate of airworthiness as that hadn't been checked in at least five years, and that was before he got this mobile home of his! "Mmmmph..." he mumbled, finishing off the hamburger as he checked on the fire extinguishers, his life jackets, the oxygen equipment, parachutes, medical supply stations and the bungee cord hook up system. "In their proper places and tied down nicely." He checked that off the list, continuing over to the munitions. All the ammunition were in clear, marked bins. A level meter painted on them accurately displayed the number of ammunition he had for the pair of twin mounted machineguns on the edge of the wing tips and for the swivel machinegun on the left pontoon from 'MAX (150,000 RNDS)' to 'LOW (10,000 RNDS)', with the belt fed bullets lined up evenly; beside it were also Non-Lethal Neutralization Rounds, that the feed systems could switch to. Everything seemed to be loaded and accounted for.

Lastly, he checked the emergency lights and the lack of emergency exits... save the rear cargo hatch that was oddly open... "Huh? When that get open?" He blinked from the second floor landing, quickly descending the ladder down into the cargo bay. He walked over to the panel on the side of the wall and tapped the button marked 'UNLOAD' underneath 'SEAL'. The cargo ramp began to ascend slowly from the deck and water, the 6'3 Leon stood watching it close this time, in case there was an electrical issue. Let's hope not! Rewiring this bloated beast last year cost me a pretty penny! I was almost tempted to tap into the family funds but thank goodness for the 'Fox Hole' paying me for the amateur hour, helped pay for everything, that! He reminded himself with a smile, glad at least that he didn't have to resort to his family's riches to pay for his endeavors!

While Mai, Bodybag, Rita and friends were becoming 'fast friends' with the new arrivals from the Espionage Bureau of Izhevesk; Letizia figured it was about time to make a quick stop off to the next branch in her plan.

"Going somewhere, handsome?"

Breland Port Erato_original_drawn_by_ennuigrl__3e44f178ca78bc011f9bdc9a120532a2

A cool, silky voice called out to Leon from behind, as woman in black leaned against the railing to the stairs leading up to the second floor of the float plane. She was long, dark haired, crimson eyed and beautifully curvy. She wore shiny, black leather pants, high heeled boots, and a long sleeved black turtle neck that showed off her entire back. Her red eyes almost seemed to glow in the darkness as she stepped towards him in the setting light. "I'd like for you to stay. Forgive me, I'm Letizia Manzetta of Manzetta fire arms," she says holding up his handguns which had been holstered originally under each of his arms!!

Breland Port Leon_Longslide_10mm
Breland Port Leon_Longslide_10mm_2

"...and I appreciate the business. Fine craftsmanship is our motto at Manzetta, and you must forgive me from removing the ammunition as I was afraid of how you may respond to a random heiress of a multi-billion dollar company sneaking aboard your aircraft. I'd shoot me too." She says, setting the handguns neatly on a nearby oil drum. She placed a hand on her right hip and walked over to him, reaching out and gently sliding her long nails against his forearm as she circled him. "I need a big, strong guy like you." she coos, her fingers sliding along his back before sliding under his left arm and resting fully on his ribs as she faced him, looking up into his big blue eyes. "...and your plane. As well as your services as a bounty hunter." She smiled warmly. "Care to know more?"
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Leon Ravenwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:39 pm

Leon swiveled onto the balls of his feet as soon as he heard the cool, sexy voice calling to him. He noticed the attractive figure had his handguns, as she introduced herself as one of the richest people on the planet... "Letizia Manzetta?" He blinked. "Huh... I always imagined you... differently!" He gasped as she touched him, and began to circle him like she was a damn vulture! Well... this was unexpected... He thought, keeping his cool after the initial surprise of her flirtatious tactics. The fact she knew he was a bounty hunter was enough to make him realize she probably knew him inside and out, and thus had planned to stage this meeting for some time. How much time? He didn't know, but he had to admit... he was impressed at her undetectable infiltration of his vessel.

"...unknown factors are an additional charge of 10 grand, I need to keep the Mist Strider full after all, and flight fuel isn't cheap Ms. Manzetta." He cordially responded, glaring into her crimson eyes.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Letizia Manzetta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:10 am

Leon Ravenwood wrote:Leon swiveled onto the balls of his feet as soon as he heard the cool, sexy voice calling to him. He noticed the attractive figure had his handguns, as she introduced herself as one of the richest people on the planet... "Letizia Manzetta?" He blinked. "Huh... I always imagined you... differently!" He gasped as she touched him, and began to circle him like she was a damn vulture! Well... this was unexpected... He thought, keeping his cool after the initial surprise of her flirtatious tactics. The fact she knew he was a bounty hunter was enough to make him realize she probably knew him inside and out, and thus had planned to stage this meeting for some time. How much time? He didn't know, but he had to admit... he was impressed at her undetectable infiltration of his vessel.

"...unknown factors are an additional charge of 10 grand, I need to keep the Mist Strider full after all, and flight fuel isn't cheap Ms. Manzetta." He cordially responded, glaring into her crimson eyes.

She raises a brow to this, and smirks. "'Differently'? I hope not in a compromising way~" She cooed, as she pushes him gently, corralling him into a seat mounted to the wall of the cargo room. The sultry woman giggled, as she lifts one, leather clad leg over him, and plants a soft landing on his crotch; her knees bucking against his sides. Her incredibly plush and heavy breasts flatten against his chest as she loops her arms around his neck. "Like this 'differently'?" She said in a low, sexy voice; her breath brushing against his lips as she looked directly into his blue eyes. "Cheap? Neither do I~ 10 Grand? Please... How about I pay 124,000 Gilex no questions asked, if you simply hear me out~?" Letizia whispers with a smile; her plush lips dangerously close to his while she's seated upon his crotch comfortably.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:33 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:Leon swiveled onto the balls of his feet as soon as he heard the cool, sexy voice calling to him. He noticed the attractive figure had his handguns, as she introduced herself as one of the richest people on the planet... "Letizia Manzetta?" He blinked. "Huh... I always imagined you... differently!" He gasped as she touched him, and began to circle him like she was a damn vulture! Well... this was unexpected... He thought, keeping his cool after the initial surprise of her flirtatious tactics. The fact she knew he was a bounty hunter was enough to make him realize she probably knew him inside and out, and thus had planned to stage this meeting for some time. How much time? He didn't know, but he had to admit... he was impressed at her undetectable infiltration of his vessel.

She raises a brow to this, and smirks. "'Differently'? I hope not in a compromising way~" She cooed, as she pushes him gently, corralling him into a seat mounted to the wall of the cargo room. The sultry woman giggled, as she lifts one, leather clad leg over him, and plants a soft landing on his crotch; her knees bucking against his sides. Her incredibly plush and heavy breasts flatten against his chest as she loops her arms around his neck. "Like this 'differently'?" She said in a low, sexy voice; her breath brushing against his lips as she looked directly into his blue eyes. "Cheap? Neither do I~ 10 Grand? Please... How about I pay 124,000 Gilex no questions asked, if you simply hear me out~?" Letizia whispers with a smile; her plush lips dangerously close to his while she's seated upon his crotch comfortably.

Leon's eyebrows raised, for many reasons. He had an intruder who somehow disarmed him with finesse of a cat burglar, was being offered the worth of this plane when he first bought it, and had a beautiful, billionaire heiress straddling him all the while. So, naturally-

Leon's hands reached around and clapped both of her leather clad cheeks with a meaty slap! His demeanor still seemed serious, with his face looking neutral though he was somewhat flustered. "Well, I can't deny such an offer.." he replied as he gently squeezed Manzetta's round and perfectly plush ass! Damn... never thought I'd have a day like this in my life. He thought to himself, and caressed and teased the woman's buttocks as she took residence on his waist and crotch. The feeling of her heavy chest against his was also quite pleasant, as was her cool breath on his lips as she spoke to him with no sense of personal space! "It wouldn't hurt to hear you out..." he says, leaning in to kiss her.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:50 am

Leon Ravenwood wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:

Leon's eyebrows raised, for many reasons. He had an intruder who somehow disarmed him with finesse of a cat burglar, was being offered the worth of this plane when he first bought it, and had a beautiful, billionaire heiress straddling him all the while. So, naturally-

Leon's hands reached around and clapped both of her leather clad cheeks with a meaty slap! His demeanor still seemed serious, with his face looking neutral though he was somewhat flustered. "Well, I can't deny such an offer.." he replied as he gently squeezed Manzetta's round and perfectly plush ass! Damn... never thought I'd have a day like this in my life. He thought to himself, and caressed and teased the woman's buttocks as she took residence on his waist and crotch. The feeling of her heavy chest against his was also quite pleasant, as was her cool breath on his lips as she spoke to him with no sense of personal space! "It wouldn't hurt to hear you out..." he says, leaning in to kiss her.

His hands clapping her wide ass made a loud smacking sound, thanks to the leather. Letizia did not mind, in fact she swished her hips a little as he groped her buttocks, and smiled as he leaned in to kiss. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, her tongue gently slipping into his mouth as his grip on her bum tightened. She pulled him into her, her crotch rubbing up against his with the sound of squeaking leather and their warm and wet lips smacking! Her buxom chest flattened against his chiselled, muscular body, and she could tell her own flirtations gotten the best of her as she could feel the firm rod forming in his trousers rubbing against her inner thigh! Their tongues danced a tango, as they gasped for breath between passion, her right hand sliding up into his dark hair, cupping the back of his head as the pair made out with one another. She wasn't worried either; he came from good stock, Leon Ravenwood. Like her, he was of old but powerful money, one of the four 'Founder' Families of Breland so to say.

Still, even though sex was in her interest, so was the mission she had ahead of him. So, she pulled back her tongue, leaving a thin bridge of saliva between their lips as she panted, and explained between the passion of her mission for him. "I... (Mmph)... want you to work with another... (Mmph~)... party of mine. They're a bit- ah!" she paused as he kissed her neck and she rolled her eyes back and closed those heavy dark lids. "...a bit.. hah... odd, but...(mmph!)" she felt his lips return to hers and they took a moment to get their tongues tied again before she pulled back out and continued: "-but they're reliable Bounty Hunters, hah... like you...~" She moaned, cupping his cheeks and pulling him back to her lips. She closed her crimson eyes as she really began grinding her hips down, rubbing her squeaking leather pants against him. She wasn't planning on having sex, but she might have to let him enter her at this rate!
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:04 am

Leon listens as he provides his guest with his 'hospitality'. "That... so...? I... see... other... parties..." he responded between bouts of passion. Upon her becoming more involved with their passion, he took that as an 'ok' to slide his left hand through her pants right 'hip vent' and cupped the woman's bare ass cheek underneath the taught leather; his own hand easily visible through the restricting fabric. His right hand slides up her ass cheek after another, slightly aggressive stroke of his hand before he slides it up her side, under her turtleneck. Soon, his hand is grasping the warm and fleshy orb, the billionaire's left breast! He feels for her nipple and rolls it between his index and middle while cupping the fullness of her chest. Damn, these puppies are pretty soft and heavy. He thought, as they pull away from each other's lips and pant. He begins to roll and knead her breast like dough; tweaking her nipple by sandwiching his fingers as he drives his thumb deep into her under boob and slides up and between the crevice of her cleavage under the taut black shirt. Meanwhile, his left hand cupping her cheek under her pants squeezes and slides down and under her thong, his pinky rubbing against the surface of her 'starfish' as he squeezes her ass underneath the shiny leather. He looks up at her, still neutral expression, his lidded blue eyes upon her crimson as he continues to fondle her. "...so, who are they, and where abouts are they? The bounty... they must be pretty dangerous if you're hiring a bunch of other people; either that, or you really want someone dead..." He inquired, squeezing his fingers against her trapped nipple and tickling her anus upon saying so.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:45 am

Leon Ravenwood wrote:Leon listens as he provides his guest with his 'hospitality'. "That... so...? I... see... other... parties..." he responded between bouts of passion. Upon her becoming more involved with their passion, he took that as an 'ok' to slide his left hand through her pants right 'hip vent' and cupped the woman's bare ass cheek underneath the taught leather; his own hand easily visible through the restricting fabric. His right hand slides up her ass cheek after another, slightly aggressive stroke of his hand before he slides it up her side, under her turtleneck. Soon, his hand is grasping the warm and fleshy orb, the billionaire's left breast! He feels for her nipple and rolls it between his index and middle while cupping the fullness of her chest. Damn, these puppies are pretty soft and heavy. He thought, as they pull away from each other's lips and pant. He begins to roll and knead her breast like dough; tweaking her nipple by sandwiching his fingers as he drives his thumb deep into her under boob and slides up and between the crevice of her cleavage under the taut black shirt. Meanwhile, his left hand cupping her cheek under her pants squeezes and slides down and under her thong, his pinky rubbing against the surface of her 'starfish' as he squeezes her ass underneath the shiny leather. He looks up at her, still neutral expression, his lidded blue eyes upon her crimson as he continues to fondle her. "...so, who are they, and where abouts are they? The bounty... they must be pretty dangerous if you're hiring a bunch of other people; either that, or you really want someone dead..." He inquired, squeezing his fingers against her trapped nipple and tickling her anus upon saying so.

Letizia gasped as Ravenwood's hands slipped beneath her clothing! What started as some flirty intimidation and teasing now became something she had to see through all the way! She blinked her deep crimson orbs and reached back, unclasping her top...

Breland Port Erato_original_drawn_by_ennuigrl__sample-9d8cc50f3cf253c0e9ed766780cdb449

...so he had better access to her tits. Hmm... I'm thoroughly surprised, a young man nearly a decade younger than myself is actually fairly decent~ And looking at me all the while with that intensive, serious glare...

"Haahn..." moaned the 32 year old woman, feeling his little finger teasing her anus while his hand slid down and up her bum's cheek; the other hand kneading and massaging her breast as well as tweaking her nipple in the process. His questions needed answers, and she was willing to give them to him. "...Ahhh... ha... quite the contrary cowboy," Letizia coos, pulling up a poster from her purse:

Breland Port Amelie_Roughthorne_Wanted_Poster_3

"This wo...wow...woman, is ...marked for death. I want... you to find her... with the teaaamm, haah...!" She gasped, pushing it into his face. "...before she... dies!" She gasps, as her right hand slides down his chest, and begins to unfasten his pants and her own!
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:07 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:Leon listens as he provides his guest with his 'hospitality'. "That... so...? I... see... other... parties..." he responded between bouts of passion. Upon her becoming more involved with their passion, he took that as an 'ok' to slide his left hand through her pants right 'hip vent' and cupped the woman's bare ass cheek underneath the taught leather; his own hand easily visible through the restricting fabric. His right hand slides up her ass cheek after another, slightly aggressive stroke of his hand before he slides it up her side, under her turtleneck. Soon, his hand is grasping the warm and fleshy orb, the billionaire's left breast! He feels for her nipple and rolls it between his index and middle while cupping the fullness of her chest. Damn, these puppies are pretty soft and heavy. He thought, as they pull away from each other's lips and pant. He begins to roll and knead her breast like dough; tweaking her nipple by sandwiching his fingers as he drives his thumb deep into her under boob and slides up and between the crevice of her cleavage under the taut black shirt. Meanwhile, his left hand cupping her cheek under her pants squeezes and slides down and under her thong, his pinky rubbing against the surface of her 'starfish' as he squeezes her ass underneath the shiny leather. He looks up at her, still neutral expression, his lidded blue eyes upon her crimson as he continues to fondle her. "...so, who are they, and where abouts are they? The bounty... they must be pretty dangerous if you're hiring a bunch of other people; either that, or you really want someone dead..." He inquired, squeezing his fingers against her trapped nipple and tickling her anus upon saying so.

Letizia gasped as Ravenwood's hands slipped beneath her clothing! What started as some flirty intimidation and teasing now became something she had to see through all the way! She blinked her deep crimson orbs and reached back, unclasping her top...

Breland Port Erato_original_drawn_by_ennuigrl__sample-9d8cc50f3cf253c0e9ed766780cdb449

...so he had better access to her tits. Hmm... I'm thoroughly surprised, a young man nearly a decade younger than myself is actually fairly decent~ And looking at me all the while with that intensive, serious glare...

"Haahn..." moaned the 32 year old woman, feeling his little finger teasing her anus while his hand slid down and up her bum's cheek; the other hand kneading and massaging her breast as well as tweaking her nipple in the process. His questions needed answers, and she was willing to give them to him. "...Ahhh... ha... quite the contrary cowboy," Letizia coos, pulling up a poster from her purse:

Breland Port Amelie_Roughthorne_Wanted_Poster_3

"This wo...wow...woman, is ...marked for death. I want... you to find her... with the teaaamm, haah...!" She gasped, pushing it into his face. "...before she... dies!" She gasps, as her right hand slides down his chest, and begins to unfasten his pants and her own!

With the top becoming less restrictive, he was able to roll her huge bosom easily. Her plush, tanned flesh was like puddy to his touch as he continued to squish, tug and pull in a gentle manner. He looked at the poster she produced for him, and he raised a brow. "Oh, I saw this myself. Was going to take her down since it seemed like a decent chunk of cash. The vampire who escaped Northgate..." He comments, removing his left hand from her anus and ass, instead sliding his ring finger up her exposed spine in the back of her exposed top! A swift, gentle slide up her back to base of her neck as he pushed the poster aside and pulled her face to his! He kissed her deeply, his left hand cupping her head at the base of her high ponytail as he leaned into her, his right hand continued to tease and play with her breast before sliding his entire arm under her ass. Leon lifted the woman up as he stood up, the taller but younger man easily lifting her as he brings her back against one of the interior walls of the plane! Leon is kissing Letizia all the while, their tongues dancing before pulling back, kissing her neck before pulling up her shirt and exposing her lovely, ample bosom. "So... you need Roughthorne alive... okay, I can manage that..." he continued, pulling his head under her top's flap, and began kissing and licking her right breast. Letizia has a strong, but lovely perfume scent which he couldn't quite place, but it was definitely expensive. Her soft, clean flesh was warm and supple to the tough of his tongue and lips, as he gently mouthed her chest but didn't bite; simply using his jaw muscles to massage her chest as he rests his head between her massive fleshy orbs!

He begins to kiss down her stomach, kissing her navel as he keeps her against the wall for support. He grabs her zipper for her crotch with his teeth, pulling the metal tag down as he slides her up for ease, her breasts flopping atop his head before he lowers her to eye level. "...so 124K overall, what are you offering up front?" He inquired, cupping her cheek with his left hand, caressing her.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:16 am

Letizia was overwhelmed by how strong he was, and soon found herself at his mercy with her back to the wall! Letizia closed her eyes, flustered as the young man had his way with her; she had only felt this much passion from three men her entire life, and she had did what she had to to get her way, so that was saying something. 'Lord' Leon Ravenwood ranked 2 or three of the now four who made her melt, which was also saying a lot! "Hahhh...aahhh..~" moaned the woman, feeling her chest being licked, mouthed, teased. She felt his teeth on her nipple, her bosom melding to his almost animalistic method of pleasing her! I'm reminded of Body Bag for some reason...! internally recognized the heiress, who now remembered reading something about Ravenwood's dossier that he had been inadvertently saved by someone resembling the nearly century old creature known as 'Body Bag'. "62,000 up front..." she gasped, reopening her heavily lidded crimson gaze. "...and you get to finish fucking me. Do you accept?" She panted, now feeling the humidity rising due to the closeness of their bodies.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:20 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:Letizia was overwhelmed by how strong he was, and soon found herself at his mercy with her back to the wall! Letizia closed her eyes, flustered as the young man had his way with her; she had only felt this much passion from three men her entire life, and she had did what she had to to get her way, so that was saying something. 'Lord' Leon Ravenwood ranked 2 or three of the now four who made her melt, which was also saying a lot! "Hahhh...aahhh..~" moaned the woman, feeling her chest being licked, mouthed, teased. She felt his teeth on her nipple, her bosom melding to his almost animalistic method of pleasing her! I'm reminded of Body Bag for some reason...! internally recognized the heiress, who now remembered reading something about Ravenwood's dossier that he had been inadvertently saved by someone resembling the nearly century old creature known as 'Body Bag'. "62,000 up front..." she gasped, reopening her heavily lidded crimson gaze. "...and you get to finish fucking me. Do you accept?" She panted, now feeling the humidity rising due to the closeness of their bodies.

Leon stood there, and thought it over. 62K... not bad, could get some additional repairs done and with the other 62,000 upon delivery I should be able to bring this old bird up to date, at least a little more! He thought, as he leaned closer to her. "I don't know... I can forego the sex, but if you toss in some of your company's fancier weapons free of charge on top, I may consider it." He replied with a smirk.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:27 am

Letizia blinked, and was oddly charmed by the simple request, given her position in the company. "Tssk, is that all?" She scoffed, before shaking her head. "Consider it done, you can stop by my factory and take five or six weapons of your choice... after you deliver me the vampire." The woman amends. "So are you going to stand there like a broad shouldered lug or are you going to finish what you started?" She hummed, leering at him with her heavy lidded eyes.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:47 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:Letizia blinked, and was oddly charmed by the simple request, given her position in the company. "Tssk, is that all?" She scoffed, before shaking her head. "Consider it done, you can stop by my factory and take five or six weapons of your choice... after you deliver me the vampire." The woman amends. "So are you going to stand there like a broad shouldered lug or are you going to finish what you started?" She hummed, leering at him with her heavy lidded eyes.

Leon looked the woman over once more. Something about her felt off, and he knew that... but this was a business opportunity he didn't want to squander. Also, he was kinda rock hard at the moment and the moment just presented itself nicely to him. "...consider it signed, sealed, delivered." He smirked, before he lowers the billion-dollar heiress to her feet. He slides his hands around her waist and slips beneath her leather pants, tugging both her pants and thong down to her thick thighs before sliding his hands back up; crossing over her aforementioned thighs, before setting his hands on her hips. He pulls her close, leaning down to kiss the 5'11 woman's lips, then her cheek as he turns her around slowly. He pulls down his pants and underwear, his hands slide up from her hips to her breasts, cupping them from behind as he prods her from behind! His firm, hardened length rubs against her pussy, teasing it as he plays with her breasts and kisses her neck while hunching over her back. The tall man continues to tease her, before his hands shift from her breasts back to her hips, lifting her up before driving himself inside! "Haah..." he gasps, the woman's lips were tight, somewhat restrictive, but not for long as he continued to work his hips into her! He drives himself in deep, then pulls back, then drives in again, slow and steady, deliberate motions as he gets a feel for the woman's tight and moist interior! He could feel her warm wet walls gripping his firm, long cock, and it felt powerful and amazing! He drove himself out, and then thrust's himself back in! Like a master at a forge with a blade that needed quenching, he dips himself inside her and drives himself fully till her naked ass plops against his hips!

Leon quickens his pace, leaning over her now, and returns to kissing her neck and fondling her chest as he now increases his pace!
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:55 am

Leon Ravenwood wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:Letizia blinked, and was oddly charmed by the simple request, given her position in the company. "Tssk, is that all?" She scoffed, before shaking her head. "Consider it done, you can stop by my factory and take five or six weapons of your choice... after you deliver me the vampire." The woman amends. "So are you going to stand there like a broad shouldered lug or are you going to finish what you started?" She hummed, leering at him with her heavy lidded eyes.

Leon looked the woman over once more. Something about her felt off, and he knew that... but this was a business opportunity he didn't want to squander. Also, he was kinda rock hard at the moment and the moment just presented itself nicely to him. "...consider it signed, sealed, delivered." He smirked, before he lowers the billion-dollar heiress to her feet. He slides his hands around her waist and slips beneath her leather pants, tugging both her pants and thong down to her thick thighs before sliding his hands back up; crossing over her aforementioned thighs, before setting his hands on her hips. He pulls her close, leaning down to kiss the 5'11 woman's lips, then her cheek as he turns her around slowly. He pulls down his pants and underwear, his hands slide up from her hips to her breasts, cupping them from behind as he prods her from behind! His firm, hardened length rubs against her pussy, teasing it as he plays with her breasts and kisses her neck while hunching over her back. The tall man continues to tease her, before his hands shift from her breasts back to her hips, lifting her up before driving himself inside! "Haah..." he gasps, the woman's lips were tight, somewhat restrictive, but not for long as he continued to work his hips into her! He drives himself in deep, then pulls back, then drives in again, slow and steady, deliberate motions as he gets a feel for the woman's tight and moist interior! He could feel her warm wet walls gripping his firm, long cock, and it felt powerful and amazing! He drove himself out, and then thrust's himself back in! Like a master at a forge with a blade that needed quenching, he dips himself inside her and drives himself fully till her naked ass plops against his hips!

Leon quickens his pace, leaning over her now, and returns to kissing her neck and fondling her chest as he now increases his pace!  

Letizia was somewhat confused at first, but then stopped complaining as soon as he began to rub himself between her exposed lips! The woman gripped a support bar between two beams for her own support as Leon decided to take her from behind! "Ahaa...aha..." she moaned, closing her eyes as he fondled her, kissed her played with her.... she could guestimate the size and girth of his penis as it rubbed against her inner thighs, and she sat there, anticipating him before he finally drove himself deep inside! "Ah....aaah!" She gasped, eyes wide as her walls were peeled back by his thick, firm length! His cock was at first slow, driving deep before slowly pulling most of the way out, before driving deep again. "Ahh...aah...ah..." Letizia moaned, gripping the pipe, her knuckles becoming white as Leon returned to kissing her neck and playing with her large, hanging tits. Then he began to pick up his pace! She could feel him enter, from tip to base, repeatedly and slightly more quicker each time as her pussy filled with sexual fluids, lubricating his cock and allowing for deeper penetration! "Hnnng... hnnggg!" moaned the Heiress, her huge breasts being teased and her pussy being driven in by a fucking lance! Gods... he's gonna tear me apart..! She thought at first, as Leon's blade continued to push through her tight and moist depths, delving deeper inside her with every hip thrust he made!
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:04 am

Leon continued to pump Letizia Manzetta, driving his hips forwards as he slides his hands back to her hips to put his back into it! "Hah... hmm...hah..." he grunts, as her walls were super tight, but at the same time so inviting and pleasantly warm. His body begins to bob with hers, his thrusting pace increasing thanks to Letizia's fluids lubricating his firm rod! Their bodies start smacking against each other, plopping with each thrust of his hips he is driven by the sounds to increase the sexual sensation between the pair!

Plop-plop-plop-

"Hm.. hmm...hnng..." he grunts, thrusting his hips into Letizia again and again! The feeling of her plush bum against his hips as he drives himself into her over and over again!

Plop-plop-plop-

Every subtle sound seems amplified, her voice, her panting, her moans, their bodies 'plopping' all of it seemed to drive him further!

"Hmmp. Hnng...hmm...hnng...!" Leon grunts, wincing as his member is now sliding in and out of Letizia with ease and with little drag at all now! Forcing himself to drive deeper into the moist cavern of her sex, feeling the pressure building within him slowly peaking!
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:14 am

"Hngg...hnnngaah..haaah...!" cried Letizia as Leon's firm cock drove deeper and quicker inside her with every thrust! She grits her teeth, hanging her head low, her ass and thighs jiggling with every power thrust he gave her! Her breasts hung and swung as the pair swayed with their passion, her high heels dragging on the metallic flooring of the plane's interior as the passion grew intense! "Hahh...hah...hah..." the mysterious woman in black panted, sweat dripping down her curvy, bouncing body. I can feel him all the way...! Oh Gods... this... this...! She mentally cried, unable to voice such words without biting her tongue as Leon continued to plough her thoroughly!

Plop-plop-plop-plop-!

The sound of their bodies smacking each other made her wet, the feeling of his massive lance embedded inside her turned her on! She couldn't stop, couldn't stop gasping, panting, screaming out in pleasure! "Ahhn...aaahhhhhnnn aaaaaahn~!" Moaned Letizia, feeling Leon driving so deep that her vision went dark for a moment!

Then, Letizia felt release, felt an overwhelming glow consume her! She felt warm, free, empowered and just so...so pleased! "Haaa....aaaaaaahnnn~" She gasped, leaning over the bar she used for support, her breasts draping over it, her hips twitching and her legs feeling like gelatine as she orgasms and releases!
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 am

Leon continues, till Letizia lets out a cry of pleasure and begins to cum! He is at his limit himself, and did his best to hold on, as he pulls himself out of her and finally ejaculates! The sweaty pair pant, with Leon looming over Letizia, holding a pipe further above her for his own support as he scoops the woman below him with his right arm under her belly and pulls her back into his arms. He looks her in the face as she rests on his shoulder and leans in for a kiss. He pulls his lips away, looks her in the eyes. "...So, where is she?" He asks.

After Leon cleans up their mess, he brings over a cup of tea for Ms. Manzetta, the pair sitting in the 'makeshift cantina' which overlooks the cargo bay from the second floor. "So, where were we? Yeah, Roughthorne... where do you believe she is now?" He asks, crossing one leg as he reclines back in the folding chair.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:27 am

The woman gasps, releasing fluids down her leg... I haven't... like... that... in a long while... Her mind is broken, feeling intense pleasure still radiating from her body. It felt sexy, it felt impressive and yet she felt weak and a little nauseous as well... then, Leon pulled her up from her position and kissed her... before it was back to business as usual. Manzetta looked at him with befuddled amusement before chuckling. "...lets start with some tea." She asked.

Letizia was quite impressed with Leon in many ways, exceeding much of her expectations... also in many ways! She took the cup offered to her, and sipped, before setting it back down again. "My sources say she's in Gailden. She's either in the Beijio Badlands or Gailden Wastelands, and are expecting she'd be headed into the southern ice caps or is trying to connect with the former Vampiric Elite... we need to grab her before she reaches them, or is killed by a dim-witted bounty hunter." She explained again.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:35 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:The woman gasps, releasing fluids down her leg... I haven't... like... that... in a long while... Her mind is broken, feeling intense pleasure still radiating from her body. It felt sexy, it felt impressive and yet she felt weak and a little nauseous as well... then, Leon pulled her up from her position and kissed her... before it was back to business as usual. Manzetta looked at him with befuddled amusement before chuckling. "...lets start with some tea." She asked.

Letizia was quite impressed with Leon in many ways, exceeding much of her expectations... also in many ways! She took the cup offered to her, and sipped, before setting it back down again. "My sources say she's in Gailden. She's either in the Beijio Badlands or Gailden Wastelands, and are expecting she'd be headed into the southern ice caps or is trying to connect with the former Vampiric Elite... we need to grab her before she reaches them, or is killed by a dim-witted bounty hunter." She explained again.

"Now that's curious, given she escaped from the Far North... seemingly not long ago. Did she steal an aircraft or fly?" He inquired, given she had to literally travel from the northern most end of the world to the southernmost end. "And I'm expecting these other 'helping hands' soon, I take it?" Leon also inquired.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:03 pm

Leon Ravenwood wrote:

"Now that's curious, given she escaped from the Far North... seemingly not long ago. Did she steal an aircraft or fly?" He inquired, given she had to literally travel from the northern most end of the world to the southernmost end. "And I'm expecting these other 'helping hands' soon, I take it?" Leon also inquired.

"Yes... it is. Isn't it?" She smiled, playing coy as she took another long sip of tea. "I'll give you another kiss if you keep that deduction to yourself for now. And yes, I'll be telling them where to go after our meeting is adjourned Mr. Ravenwood. You know, you amuse me, speaking off record for the moment. What drives a successful billionaire like yourself to live such a rugged and harsh existence? I hear even your parents worry about your health given you have all but given up the 'lap of luxury'." She asked, somewhat curious to his answer.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:27 pm

Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:

"Yes... it is. Isn't it?" She smiled, playing coy as she took another long sip of tea. "I'll give you another kiss if you keep that deduction to yourself for now. And yes, I'll be telling them where to go after our meeting is adjourned Mr. Ravenwood. You know, you amuse me, speaking off record for the moment. What drives a successful billionaire like yourself to live such a rugged and harsh existence? I hear even your parents worry about your health given you have all but given up the 'lap of luxury'." She asked, somewhat curious to his answer.

"Hmm..." He grunted at her response, folding one arm across his chest while stroking his clean-shaven chin with his free hand. "You've done a lot of homework, but I suppose you could have gotten my name from the airport registry files." He started, before taking a cup of tea for himself. He looked into it as she asked him the personal question. He smiled and took a sip before glancing up at her with his bright azure gaze. "Well, I was inspired by a bounty hunter when I was just a kid. Five, ravishing but deadly Leprechauns from the DCR took me as hostage, but they were apparently wanted for other crimes and finally dealt with. I knew then and there; I didn't want to simply live lavishly. I wanted adventure, I wanted danger, thrills and I want to be the best bounty hunter I can." he explained. "I came to discover there is just as much enjoyment from earning something than paying for it; to put more meaning into things we take for granted. So, I don't fall upon money I never made for myself; not when I can help it at least. I do miss that bed though, damn that was a good bed..." he sighed, taking another long sip. "Besides," he says upon setting the cup back down, his eyes falling to her again. "isn't it more fun to do something other's can't? The thrill of knowing you are maybe one in a handful of people actually capable of doing something so dangerous, yet profitable? I can't be the only one who thinks that, can't I? Money can't put a value on that kind of experience haha." he chuckles.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:09 am

Leon Ravenwood wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:

"Hmm..." He grunted at her response, folding one arm across his chest while stroking his clean-shaven chin with his free hand. "You've done a lot of homework, but I suppose you could have gotten my name from the airport registry files." He started, before taking a cup of tea for himself. He looked into it as she asked him the personal question. He smiled and took a sip before glancing up at her with his bright azure gaze. "Well, I was inspired by a bounty hunter when I was just a kid. Five, ravishing but deadly Leprechauns from the DCR took me as hostage, but they were apparently wanted for other crimes and finally dealt with. I knew then and there; I didn't want to simply live lavishly. I wanted adventure, I wanted danger, thrills and I want to be the best bounty hunter I can." he explained. "I came to discover there is just as much enjoyment from earning something than paying for it; to put more meaning into things we take for granted. So, I don't fall upon money I never made for myself; not when I can help it at least. I do miss that bed though, damn that was a good bed..." he sighed, taking another long sip. "Besides," he says upon setting the cup back down, his eyes falling to her again. "isn't it more fun to do something other's can't? The thrill of knowing you are maybe one in a handful of people actually capable of doing something so dangerous, yet profitable? I can't be the only one who thinks that, can't I? Money can't put a value on that kind of experience haha." he chuckles.

"I'm always doing my homework, its what helps me pick the 'good ones' from the amateurs." Manzetta explained honestly. She sets the cup back down and listens to Leon. As she predicted, his run-in with BB all those years back changed his perspective on life, and from the sound of it he wants to fully experience life and its wonder... but his last statement made her smile. I can't speak for everything else, but we agree on that last statement at the very least. She thought, then closed her eyes. "I can't agree more, there's a certain level of prowess that comes with the knowledge you have skills and experiences no one else has. Even if others have done the same things as you, your experience alone is more than likely different, and if not I pity that person for not having experienced something unique of their own." she replies. "On that note, I believe you are very much qualified as the others for this job. Incapacitate the Vampire in any method you wish so long as she isn't killed. I want her delivered to a small fishing hamlet on the coast between Jemial City and Danton. I'd have wanted us all to meet in Danton, but with Gunslinger presence there, I'd rather not risk the chance of our vampire friend being executed on centre stage so to speak." Letizia explained. "Voshnir Fishing Village is the name, and with that I must take my leave." She finished, pulling back her seat, standing up. "Thanks for the tea... and the sex." She smirked.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:16 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:

"I'm always doing my homework, its what helps me pick the 'good ones' from the amateurs." Manzetta explained honestly. She sets the cup back down and listens to Leon. As she predicted, his run-in with BB all those years back changed his perspective on life, and from the sound of it he wants to fully experience life and its wonder... but his last statement made her smile. I can't speak for everything else, but we agree on that last statement at the very least. She thought, then closed her eyes. "I can't agree more, there's a certain level of prowess that comes with the knowledge you have skills and experiences no one else has. Even if others have done the same things as you, your experience alone is more than likely different, and if not I pity that person for not having experienced something unique of their own." she replies. "On that note, I believe you are very much qualified as the others for this job. Incapacitate the Vampire in any method you wish so long as she isn't killed. I want her delivered to a small fishing hamlet on the coast between Jemial City and Danton. I'd have wanted us all to meet in Danton, but with Gunslinger presence there, I'd rather not risk the chance of our vampire friend being executed on centre stage so to speak." Letizia explained. "Voshnir Fishing Village is the name, and with that I must take my leave." She finished, pulling back her seat, standing up. "Thanks for the tea... and the sex." She smirked.

Leon remains quiet, and somewhat suspect of the beautiful Manzetta, but listens to her anyway. "Voshnir... didn't that place get hit with a necromancer's parasitic crest worms almost 20 years ago? People still live there?" He asked, but it seemed clear that Letizia wasn't going to stick around. Those were her orders, and he'd have to deal with it. He grunts, and sighs, then thanked him for the tea and 'amorous congress'. "Don't mention it." He answered, standing up to see her out.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next