Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breland Port

+2
Shannon Quicksilver
Arcanda
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breland Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Breland Port

Post  Letizia Manzetta Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:22 am

Leon Ravenwood wrote:

Leon remains quiet, and somewhat suspect of the beautiful Manzetta, but listens to her anyway. "Voshnir... didn't that place get hit with a necromancer's parasitic crest worms almost 20 years ago? People still live there?" He asked, but it seemed clear that Letizia wasn't going to stick around. Those were her orders, and he'd have to deal with it. He grunts, and sighs, then thanked him for the tea and 'amorous congress'. "Don't mention it." He answered, standing up to see her out.

She ignored him, but he was correct it was the same little farming and fishing community plagued by parasites that controlled the villager's actions. It was wiped out however, a year ago... not that the public knew of course. As he says 'don't mention it' she looked over to him. "You either. Any of this. This is between us for now." she explained before she drew herself close and smiled. "...this will be a fun deal for us all~" She coos, before closing her lidded eyes and re-planted her lips upon his.

After a short embrace, she pulls away and begins to head out the cargo bay's large ramp, which begins to descend with its alarm reactivated. She looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled. "We'll be in touch, handsome~" She giggled with a wink, just as the door hit the dock. She walked off onto the dock and before you know it she was out of sight!

(to here)
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Leon Ravenwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:30 am

Leon felt the kiss drift from his lips as she pulled away and let herself out. He leaned over the railing of the cargo bay from the second floor and watched her leave in silence. Something feels fishy about all of this... but I'll play your games for now. This... is also part of the fun, Ms. Manzetta. He thought, smiling soon after as he now had time to kill before his new arrivals would show up. He decided to head into the small galley kitchen to prepare a meal for his 'guests', as it was going to be a somewhat long flight.

Leon sat back in the cockpit of the Mist Rider, as the food he was preparing simmered close by. He was listening in to the Breland Guard's radio chatter, and was particularly interested in a supposed sighting of a 'dragon' in the area of the Mu-Irzik Arena. It was being answered by Squad 13's Captain Chalis plus one other, who was skeptical because the call was made by a Goblin. Goblins huh? Crafty creatures, they typically don't help others unless it suits themselves. I can understand the Captain's skeptical nature to some degree, but there is the potential that they'd call it in as a favor as well; and everyone knows that Goblins love favors and when to make use of them. He thought, before checking on the food.

Soon after, another report about a missing officer was circulating around Oneida Beach, whom another officer was going to look into for Squad 13's stead.

Last edited by Leon Ravenwood on Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made edits)
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:30 am

Leon's scanner sparked to life as said Captain began speaking through the radio: (from here)

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:"Captain Chalis Willowsteel and Officer Scott Wyvernbane of Unit 13 reporting in. We're at the midway point to Mu-Irzik now," She paused, cupping her pretty blue eyes and then continued. "...looks like significant structural damage, no smoke nor fires. Looks suspicious, will continue on ahead so please standbye. Over." Chalis finished.

"Understood Captain. Emergency services will be on standby, continue with your investigation." Commented the dispatcher, as the 'midway point' was the titular named 'Midway Point' which was the refueling station between Breland and Mu-Irzik arena. Given how there were no cities other than Renoa which was still a relative ghost town the last 18 or so years it had been freed from the Renoa Forest's corruption thanks to the efforts of the T.I.R.S., the roads lead only to small farmsteads and even smaller trading communities out in the "Fields of Rolan".
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:48 am

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:Leon's scanner sparked to life as said Captain began speaking through the radio: (from here)

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:"Captain Chalis Willowsteel and Officer Scott Wyvernbane of Unit 13 reporting in. We're at the midway point to Mu-Irzik now," She paused, cupping her pretty blue eyes and then continued. "...looks like significant structural damage, no smoke nor fires. Looks suspicious, will continue on ahead so please standbye. Over." Chalis finished.

"Understood Captain. Emergency services will be on standby, continue with your investigation." Commented the dispatcher, as the 'midway point' was the titular named 'Midway Point' which was the refueling station between Breland and Mu-Irzik arena. Given how there were no cities other than Renoa which was still a relative ghost town the last 18 or so years it had been freed from the Renoa Forest's corruption thanks to the efforts of the T.I.R.S., the roads lead only to small farmsteads and even smaller trading communities out in the "Fields of Rolan".

Leon finished making the meal for this small team who'd eventually show up. He put the food in the heating racks to keep it warm, but not in a manner that would cause it to burn. He leaned back into the chair, playing the waiting game now. He listened to Captain Chalis' voice, and mentally called it: I'd bet that woman looks like a lesser vampire in the daylight or is a total babe.

He chuckled at this and began sipping another cup of tea he made for himself, listening as the Captain and her protégé continue heading towards the Mu-Irzik arena for their investigation. Turns out there was at least structural damage at the arena, which was saying something considering it was created by a War God, Stratus. Hmm... nothing really should break such things unless Stratus' power is weakening, but even so, it would take a lot to cause that much damage to the arena... I mean, the place self-repairs... He noted, holding the cup to his lips as he continued to monitor the broadcast out of boredom.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moonswallow Mon May 29, 2023 9:51 am

Outside, a womanly figure stares upon the massive, docked sea plane. A crimson ember illuminates her face, a gentle smile forms as she takes the cigarette from her plush lips and flicks it into the seawater with a muted sizzle. She takes out a small black cylinder and applies the crimson gloss to her lips before making a 'popping' sound with her mouth, closing the tube she sneaks up the ramp and into the hold of the seaplane~

Leon was too focused on the radio chatter, that he failed to notice the huntress sneaking up the ladder. His back turned to her and with him sitting there, he was easy prey~

All of a sudden, his vision would be dark. Something very warm and plush covered his face and part of his head, while something more taut and smooth rubbed against the back and top of his head! "Guess who~?" a sultry, almost baritone feminine voice flowed into Leon Ravenwood's ears; the underside of her breasts covering his eyes as the wolf-kin leaned over his head, her hands cupping over his wrists so he couldn't squirm or shake her off~

She had one shapely leg popped up, the other straight with the toes bent as she hummed in a playful sing song. Hair covered her right eye, her exposed left one was heavily lidded like usual and glared down into Leon's lap... she knew what she wanted, aside his help on a mission she was undertaking in Beijio, and she wasn't going to take 'no' as an answer today!
Selene Moonswallow
Selene Moonswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Mon May 29, 2023 11:57 am

Selene Moonswallow wrote:Outside, a womanly figure stares upon the massive, docked sea plane. A crimson ember illuminates her face, a gentle smile forms as she takes the cigarette from her plush lips and flicks it into the seawater with a muted sizzle. She takes out a small black cylinder and applies the crimson gloss to her lips before making a 'popping' sound with her mouth, closing the tube she sneaks up the ramp and into the hold of the seaplane~

Leon was too focused on the radio chatter, that he failed to notice the huntress sneaking up the ladder. His back turned to her and with him sitting there, he was easy prey~

All of a sudden, his vision would be dark. Something very warm and plush covered his face and part of his head, while something more taut and smooth rubbed against the back and top of his head! "Guess who~?" a sultry, almost baritone feminine voice flowed into Leon Ravenwood's ears; the underside of her breasts covering his eyes as the wolf-kin leaned over his head, her hands cupping over his wrists so he couldn't squirm or shake her off~

She had one shapely leg popped up, the other straight with the toes bent as she hummed in a playful sing song. Hair covered her right eye, her exposed left one was heavily lidded like usual and glared down into Leon's lap... she knew what she wanted, aside his help on a mission she was undertaking in Beijio, and she wasn't going to take 'no' as an answer today!

Leon had been slacking, as he suddenly went blind from the woman's chest covering his face. He was calm, not reacting but she did good to pin his arms down with her silky touch. "Hmm..." he hummed, already knowing who it was before she opened her lovely lips. "Judging from the stench of sweat and wet dog..." he began, smirking as he teased: "Selene Moonswallow, the Crusher. Your namesake is still quite apt, are you trying to crush my skull with those puppies of yours?" He mused.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moonswallow Mon May 29, 2023 12:01 pm

Leon Ravenwood wrote:
Selene Moonswallow wrote:Outside, a womanly figure stares upon the massive, docked sea plane. A crimson ember illuminates her face, a gentle smile forms as she takes the cigarette from her plush lips and flicks it into the seawater with a muted sizzle. She takes out a small black cylinder and applies the crimson gloss to her lips before making a 'popping' sound with her mouth, closing the tube she sneaks up the ramp and into the hold of the seaplane~

Leon had been slacking, as he suddenly went blind from the woman's chest covering his face. He was calm, not reacting but she did good to pin his arms down with her silky touch. "Hmm..." he hummed, already knowing who it was before she opened her lovely lips. "Judging from the stench of sweat and wet dog..." he began, smirking as he teased: "Selene Moonswallow, the Crusher. Your namesake is still quite apt, are you trying to crush my skull with those puppies of yours?" He mused.

She scowled. "Hey! Don't be gross man!" Selene leaned onto him a little more now, just to spite him as she puffed her cheek out and glared down at him. "Heh, more like have puppies with you~" She hummed in a salacious tone, releasing one of his arms so she could reach down at his crotch. "C'mon man, don't you wanna be a daddy for the cutest wolfkin pups on the planet?" She half teased, half begged as she tried to reach for him!
Selene Moonswallow
Selene Moonswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Mon May 29, 2023 12:13 pm

Selene Moonswallow wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:

She scowled. "Hey! Don't be gross man!" Selene leaned onto him a little more now, just to spite him as she puffed her cheek out and glared down at him. "Heh, more like have puppies with you~" She hummed in a salacious tone, releasing one of his arms so she could reach down at his crotch. "C'mon man, don't you wanna be a daddy for the cutest wolfkin pups on the planet?" She half teased, half begged as she tried to reach for him!

With his hand free, Leon reached up and hooked his right arm around Selene's waist, gripping her belt as he lifted himself and the woman on top of him out of the chair, before swinging her around into a bridal carry! She swiftly fell with her upper body into his left arm, while he supported her legs with his right. He looked down into the woman's face, her siren like eye staring back at him while the other remained hidden behind a curtain of lovely reddish pink. Her wolf ears twitched atop her head, and she was smirking up at him. "Well, do you wish to marry a near penniless Bounty Hunter like me? I don't plan on having children unless I'm married. I've told you once before." Leon reiterated what he's told her since he met her when they were 18. He did not want to end up producing bastard offspring that could be used against his family, so he would take specific meds they made to prevent such things, meds that were created during the age of Alexander Tenik the Sixth. This on and off love affair between them for the last five years had been intense, but... he doubted she would actually go with the idea. Shewolves were, unfortunately, rather stubborn to such things. Most would not marry as it was a direct affront to their idea of liberty and freedom. He thought they simply had commitment issues as a collective whole, but one does not say such things aloud to a wolfkin without being ready to lose something valuable on one's person...!

Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moonswallow Mon May 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Selene blushed, smirking up at Leon with admiration as she fell swiftly into his arms. She giggled, being held like that. "Me? Married to a human? Thats hilarious!" she replied. "Maybe if you took my surname, but even your folks wouldn't allow that." She says, glancing down at his chest, as her right arm hooked around his neck, her left hand drawing circles around his chest. "And don't you go about saying your penniless! You're one of the elites, you simply choose to be a hermit, dude!" She then banged on his chest, closing her eye and showing off her annoyance! "If you don't think I love you, I do Leon! For Nessyn's Sake we been practically engaged since the day we met if that's what 'love' is between a man and a woman in your silly mortal conceptions! Just because I don't wanna take your surname nor have my pups take it doesn't mean I don't want to! Its how we wolves are! We can't just... be tied down! We do that, we're no better than dogs! I ain't no dog!!" she complained continuing to bang on his chest with her fist, lightly as to not hurt him though! Wolfkin were crazy strong, so being even a little bit serious with her strength could be enough to harm him potentially!
Selene Moonswallow
Selene Moonswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Mon May 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Selene Moonswallow wrote:Selene blushed, smirking up at Leon with admiration as she fell swiftly into his arms. She giggled, being held like that. "Me? Married to a human? Thats hilarious!" she replied. "Maybe if you took my surname, but even your folks wouldn't allow that." She says, glancing down at his chest, as her right arm hooked around his neck, her left hand drawing circles around his chest. "And don't you go about saying your penniless! You're one of the elites, you simply choose to be a hermit, dude!" She then banged on his chest, closing her eye and showing off her annoyance! "If you don't think I love you, I do Leon! For Nessyn's Sake we been practically engaged since the day we met if that's what 'love' is between a man and a woman in your silly mortal conceptions! Just because I don't wanna take your surname nor have my pups take it doesn't mean I don't want to! Its how we wolves are! We can't just... be tied down! We do that, we're no better than dogs! I ain't no dog!!" she complained continuing to bang on his chest with her fist, lightly as to not hurt him though! Wolfkin were crazy strong, so being even a little bit serious with her strength could be enough to harm him potentially!

"Then cut the pride and be my wife then, Selene." He said in a gentle but serious tone. "The day you say 'yes', I'll be yours and no one else's. We can have as many 'pups' as you wish. I'll drop everything, resume my position in my family's company and we'll live anywhere you'd like without want for anything." He explained. "Till that day, arrives? You'll get nothing but blanks from me." He said, playing tsundere now, as he turned his head away from her.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moonswallow Mon May 29, 2023 12:43 pm

Leon Ravenwood wrote:
Selene Moonswallow wrote:Selene blushed, smirking up at Leon with admiration as she fell swiftly into his arms. She giggled, being held like that. "Me? Married to a human? Thats hilarious!" she replied. "Maybe if you took my surname, but even your folks wouldn't allow that." She says, glancing down at his chest, as her right arm hooked around his neck, her left hand drawing circles around his chest. "And don't you go about saying your penniless! You're one of the elites, you simply choose to be a hermit, dude!" She then banged on his chest, closing her eye and showing off her annoyance! "If you don't think I love you, I do Leon! For Nessyn's Sake we been practically engaged since the day we met if that's what 'love' is between a man and a woman in your silly mortal conceptions! Just because I don't wanna take your surname nor have my pups take it doesn't mean I don't want to! Its how we wolves are! We can't just... be tied down! We do that, we're no better than dogs! I ain't no dog!!" she complained continuing to bang on his chest with her fist, lightly as to not hurt him though! Wolfkin were crazy strong, so being even a little bit serious with her strength could be enough to harm him potentially!

"Then cut the pride and be my wife then, Selene." He said in a gentle but serious tone. "The day you say 'yes', I'll be yours and no one else's. We can have as many 'pups' as you wish. I'll drop everything, resume my position in my family's company and we'll live anywhere you'd like without want for anything." He explained. "Till that day, arrives? You'll get nothing but blanks from me." He said, playing tsundere now, as he turned his head away from her.

"...you are such a bitch." She sighed, rolling her visible eye. "Don't be such a pansy!!" she pounded her fist on his chest again, closing her eyes tight as she blushed crimson. To be fair, all of that was enticing, but... humans just don't understand what its like being a wolfkin. Wolfkin are proud, no matter what they are doing or even if they are wrong, they do not bend their pride unless its suitable to them! Its what made them stubborn and often ornery creatures. Was she more 'tame' more 'dog' than 'wolf' she'd probably jump on his offer in a heartbeat, but she couldn't. Wouldn't allow herself to swallow that pride and accept his offer. Instead, she'll just have to wait till he slips up and she makes off with his seed~
Selene Moonswallow
Selene Moonswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Mon May 29, 2023 12:46 pm

Leon blinked, looking down at her lips. "Lipstick?" He question out loud, before leaning down, pressing his lips upon hers. This kiss got her attention, and he drew his head back, blinking as his eyes shifted from her lips back to her exposed eye. "Wow, you went all out today, huh?" He smirked, teasing the blushing wolf.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moonswallow Mon May 29, 2023 12:54 pm

Leon Ravenwood wrote:Leon blinked, looking down at her lips. "Lipstick?" He question out loud, before leaning down, pressing his lips upon hers. This kiss got her attention, and he drew his head back, blinking as his eyes shifted from her lips back to her exposed eye. "Wow, you went all out today, huh?" He smirked, teasing the blushing wolf.

Selene's face turned crimson as her flapping lips were suddenly pressed upon by Leon's lips! She blinked her now large eyes open, staring at the human who boldly kissed her as she was in the middle of her rant! "Mmmph!! MWAH! HA....! Wh-wha? Y-You shaddup!!" She gasped, covering her face with her free arm, glaring at him with her crimson eyes. She wiggled her legs in his grip and squirmed from the audacity! Granted, they were romantically inclined towards one another and had sex and such before (just... blank firing however which pissed her off!) but even so, her human kept her on her toes! "If you're gonna be such a bastard, you can at least carry me to the bed! Unless you're not interested in making love with me, you idiot!" She closed her eyes and yelled at him!
Selene Moonswallow
Selene Moonswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Ravenwood Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm

Selene Moonswallow wrote:
Leon Ravenwood wrote:Leon blinked, looking down at her lips. "Lipstick?" He question out loud, before leaning down, pressing his lips upon hers. This kiss got her attention, and he drew his head back, blinking as his eyes shifted from her lips back to her exposed eye. "Wow, you went all out today, huh?" He smirked, teasing the blushing wolf.

Selene's face turned crimson as her flapping lips were suddenly pressed upon by Leon's lips! She blinked her now large eyes open, staring at the human who boldly kissed her as she was in the middle of her rant! "Mmmph!! MWAH! HA....! Wh-wha? Y-You shaddup!!" She gasped, covering her face with her free arm, glaring at him with her crimson eyes. She wiggled her legs in his grip and squirmed from the audacity! Granted, they were romantically inclined towards one another and had sex and such before (just... blank firing however which pissed her off!) but even so, her human kept her on her toes! "If you're gonna be such a bastard, you can at least carry me to the bed! Unless you're not interested in making love with me, you idiot!" She closed her eyes and yelled at him!

Leon smiled. "I'm always interested. In making love with you. I look forward to it. Dream of it. Absolute obsessed with it. In fact, when I'm with other women I'm thinking of you. No one compares to you. With you its personal, visceral, I know you inside and out." He cooed, cupping her cheek. "So just marry me gods damn it." He huffed, as he carried her towards his sleeping quarters. As he nudged the door open to the small cabin, tossing her curvaceous body upon the springy bed, his tall, muscular frame leaning over her as he held her wrists down, arms spread, but wasn't being too aggressive; not that it would matter, given she could and would easily overpower him regardless. and looked deeply into her eyes. "You gotta be so damn stubborn..." He cooed, kissing the corner of her lips, down her neck, kissing her left breast as he loomed over her, her back upon the soft mattress.
Leon Ravenwood
Leon Ravenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2