Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oneida Beach

+12
Lucca Flamevale
Rita Blackhammer
Mai Minamoto
LEPRECHAUN
BastionCon
Otohime Takatsuji
Random Mobs
Giana Loneheart
Jackson Zakz
Breland C.C. Protectors
Black Flan
Arcanda
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Oneida Beach

Post  Lucca Flamevale Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:01 am

"Bright sunny shores, warm sea breeze flowing by, it's so peaceful for our little neck of the ocean here at Breland City~" Announced a young woman in a revealing black thong bikini and mircro bikini top! A press badge around her neck read: "GALIAVAN HEAT- Lucca Flamevale, Reporter"

She was being followed by a pair of small camera bot like drones as she brought her mic to her lips and waved to the spiking viewers. "I'm your beach babe, Lucca Flamevale, reporting LIVE from our town's top notch beach, Oneida Beach!" She hyped, speaking into her microphone as she walked along the bright, white sand beach, the Scardian Ocean's waves crashing onto the shore behind her as the cam bots followed the lovely, famous, Lucca Firevale!

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Spriggan_last_origin_drawn_by_xiangzi_box__b819b0e72ce76f452d55902b14f07f35

She was a hot topic, pun intended, for the past year or so since she started showing up on Galiavan HEAT with the likes of Olivia Unagi and Rebecca Ch- somethin' or another.

She was young, fun, and the viewers ate her up. The Galiavan HEAT Action News ratings spiked off the charts since she was hired, and not just when the weather was on either. Lucca Flamevale was a household name- well, to those who actually tuned in to Galiavan HEAT like bounty hunters and mercenaries and the like.

"Today, we scored an exclusive interview with a vacationing Beijionese Noble, Otohime Takatsuji! Otohime was adopted into the Takatsuji house around five years ago, and we're gonna get in all over the juicy details in this exclusive inside story~" She hummed sweetly when she turned to see-

-some... green thing laying on a sunbathing lounge chair with an umbrella up shading it, and a woman in a pair of denim cutoffs and a green bikini top. "...Uh..." Lucca blinked, her left brow twitching. "...where's my lounging Beijionese Noble?" She began, looking over her shoulder and sighed. "Cut, CUT! We cant roll if we don't have a feature to shoot! No one's gonna be interested in overgrown seaweed washed up on the shore!" She yelled at the bots, before glancing back to Mai and unknowingly Body Bag. "...no offense, just looking for the Noble I'm supposed to have an inside interview with, haven't seen her around? Tall, almost as hot as me, black hair, blue eyes, blue sling bikini...? Ringin' bells?" She asked, tapping her foot impatiently as she leaned toward's Mai with her fists on her hips; her left hand holding her mic yet. She cocked a brow at the woman, then noticed her looking down at the sand where something synesthetic was popping out of the sand... it looked like cloth? A bathingsuit? Wouldn't be the first- skinny dippers often lost their clothes to the sea before it spits it back up days or even weeks later.

"Hmm...." She hummed, glancing from the random cloth jutting from the sand to the woman again. "So... have ya? Time is money~" Lucca impatiently asked again.
Lucca Flamevale
Lucca Flamevale
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:15 am

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag could barely move he was so full. It'd been a while since he'd stuffed himself with bodies so curvy or maybe he was just out of shape. Either way, it was time to lighten the load. First was the redheaded bombshell. She was still under the effect of his aphrodisiac and had more than enjoyed her time in stomach sac. And so Bb flooded the chamber with enough acid to obscure her form, tearing off the rest of her clothes and equipment as the chamber drained and her body vanished back into his intestines.

A few coughs later and he spat out her little suit into the sand.
Oneida Beach - Page 2 82719066_p4

Next up was Otohime. Bodybag spat out her tiny one piece swimming suit alongside Erin's suit and buried them in the sand. He could only image Rita's tasty terror as the sac to her right now filled with digestive fluid and hid the noblewoman's voluptuous body. Her screams were soon quieted by the gurgles and squelch of his stomach acids hard at work. Gguuuuuuurrrgle Sqqquuuueeeelllchhh

Digesting Otohime was another ordeal entirely as Bodybag simply broke her down in the sac for Rita to see. The gory parts were left to the imagine, but was front row and center to hear absolutely everything. It took a solid minute to break her down, but soon there was nothing left of the Beijonese noble. What a delicious meal she was though, instantly reinvigorating the previously languid predator.

"So Rita, what do you have to say to that?" Bodybag taunted his first meal while refraining from completely showering her in stomach acids. He let out another satisfied belch while standing to his feet.

"Erin, no!!" She screamed, watching the beast digest sweet, sweet Erin Kavenaugh aka LEPPRECHAUN or LEPPY! The red head's trooper like, military garb was splattered upon the sand slimy and abandoned of its wearer... whom had been, to Rita's knowledge, broken down into nutrients for the big boy she was still stuck inside! She heard the chamber fill to her right, and she gasped again as the noblewoman disappeared from sight... the sounds of her moans, first of joy, then of fright and pain became gurgled. Then, a skull with long black hair draped off it rolled up past Rita's view, making her aware that both women were now gone and but food for Body Bag...!

"Dear Gods, you- you- you ate them! Both of them!!" She spat, terrified as she felt she was next...! "Y-you want your full share I'll allow it, even a raise! Just... don't digest me! Wa-wait, you can't digest me! I'm the Chief! You'll be out of an employer who'll pay for your bounties, huh?!" Rita groaned, before suddenly... a new arrival appeared!

Lucca Flamevale wrote:"Bright sunny shores, warm sea breeze flowing by, it's so peaceful for our little neck of the ocean here at Breland City~" Announced a young woman in a revealing black thong bikini and mircro bikini top! A press badge around her neck read: "GALIAVAN HEAT- Lucca Flamevale, Reporter"

She was being followed by a pair of small camera bot like drones as she brought her mic to her lips and waved to the spiking viewers. "I'm your beach babe, Lucca Flamevale, reporting LIVE from our town's top notch beach, Oneida Beach!" She hyped, speaking into her microphone as she walked along the bright, white sand beach, the Scardian Ocean's waves crashing onto the shore behind her as the cam bots followed the lovely, famous, Lucca Firevale!

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Spriggan_last_origin_drawn_by_xiangzi_box__b819b0e72ce76f452d55902b14f07f35

She was a hot topic, pun intended, for the past year or so since she started showing up on Galiavan HEAT with the likes of Olivia Unagi and Rebecca Ch- somethin' or another.

She was young, fun, and the viewers ate her up. The Galiavan HEAT Action News ratings spiked off the charts since she was hired, and not just when the weather was on either. Lucca Flamevale was a household name- well, to those who actually tuned in to Galiavan HEAT like bounty hunters and mercenaries and the like.

"Today, we scored an exclusive interview with a vacationing Beijionese Noble, Otohime Takatsuji! Otohime was adopted into the Takatsuji house around five years ago, and we're gonna get in all over the juicy details in this exclusive inside story~" She hummed sweetly when she turned to see-

-some... green thing laying on a sunbathing lounge chair with an umbrella up shading it, and a woman in a pair of denim cutoffs and a green bikini top. "...Uh..." Lucca blinked, her left brow twitching. "...where's my lounging Beijionese Noble?" She began, looking over her shoulder and sighed. "Cut, CUT! We cant roll if we don't have a feature to shoot! No one's gonna be interested in overgrown seaweed washed up on the shore!" She yelled at the bots, before glancing back to Mai and unknowingly Body Bag. "...no offense, just looking for the Noble I'm supposed to have an inside interview with, haven't seen her around? Tall, almost as hot as me, black hair, blue eyes, blue sling bikini...? Ringin' bells?" She asked, tapping her foot impatiently as she leaned toward's Mai with her fists on her hips; her left hand holding her mic yet. She cocked a brow at the woman, then noticed her looking down at the sand where something synesthetic was popping out of the sand... it looked like cloth? A bathingsuit? Wouldn't be the first- skinny dippers often lost their clothes to the sea before it spits it back up days or even weeks later.

"Hmm...." She hummed, glancing from the random cloth jutting from the sand to the woman again. "So... have ya? Time is money~" Lucca impatiently asked again.  

Rita's form became obscured, as she banged on the walls and tried to warn the reporter, that famous one that people liked because she pranced around Breland with hardly anything on, Lucca Flamevale!! "Ms. Flamevale! You mustn't get closer!! Its dangerous!!" She screamed, but was unsure if her voice carried through, or if it just sounded muffled thanks to BB's flesh. She could hear Ms. Flamevale just fine, however, and she was displeased she couldn't find her interviewee... a certain... Beijionese Noble...

Rita turned to her right again, watching the chamber where said noble was digesting moments prior deflate, and drain of any trace of the woman- even her bones were gone now...
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:30 am

Mai was pretty... stunlocked by how quickly he devoured and digested the Noblewoman and the red head they took from the office. She stared down at their discarded, slimy clothing, hands on her hips, sighing. "...aww, that red head was kinda cute." She says with a disappointed tone, before looking up at Rita still in the sac. "Well... can't stop him from digesting ya Chief, you might wanna give him a smooch or something along with what we were owed and then some. They can always elect a new chief after all." She says, turning around and shrugging her shoulders with her arms held out- when the new arrival, a famous one, stood in front of them!

Oh great... of all the people to show up, it has to be Lucca Flamevale... I can't recall the number of times I've seen BB lick that portable TV of ours when she's on the air, even though he pretends he doesn't- I see him doing it now and then! She thought, biting her lower lip, especially when she looked down at the hastily covered suits. "Noble? Of Beijionese birth? Heh... are you saying you can't see royalty in my blood?" She quickly spat, stepping her boot down on the garments, trying her best to sound snotty and noblelike whilst folding her arms under her bouncing breasts! "The nerve!" She harrumphed, turning her head away... and realized that whom Lucca had described was not at all... well, with exception to her height and maybe the pretty part, like Mai herself!
Crap...! I gotta lure her away before BB gets any more funny ideas! He can't eat a celebrity! Well... I guess, in a way he just did... and digested her. Shit. No one must know what happened here today... She thought, sweating, and tried to obscure BB's view of the hot Lucca Flamevale, in turn blocking her view of him with her own body.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Reisa Busujima Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:47 am

Oneida Beach - Page 2 94314541_p0_master1200

"C'mon Nejire, you're such a slowpoke!" cried Reisa Busujima, Nejire's identical twin sister. They were both famous for their infamous bloodline, being of Busujima Clan, but more famously for their beauty. They were young but highly attractive models whom spanned the covers of various swimsuit magazines and attended galas and other ritzy parties. They... also had a side to them, that most of the public were not aware of...

"I'm already in my bathingsuit, you take too long!" Cried out Reisa, the younger, who was now in a very, ravishing turquoise high leg thong and micro bikini!:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Depqxr1-9b27fb3d-9af3-4910-be54-f7cbc120c844

Did I mention, they were as bold as they were energetic?
Reisa Busujima
Reisa Busujima
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:54 pm

Mai Minamoto wrote:Mai was pretty... stunlocked by how quickly he devoured and digested the Noblewoman and the red head they took from the office. She stared down at their discarded, slimy clothing, hands on her hips, sighing. "...aww, that red head was kinda cute." She says with a disappointed tone, before looking up at Rita still in the sac. "Well... can't stop him from digesting ya Chief, you might wanna give him a smooch or something along with what we were owed and then some. They can always elect a new chief after all." She says, turning around and shrugging her shoulders with her arms held out- when the new arrival, a famous one, stood in front of them!

Oh great... of all the people to show up, it has to be Lucca Flamevale... I can't recall the number of times I've seen BB lick that portable TV of ours when she's on the air, even though he pretends he doesn't- I see him doing it now and then! She thought, biting her lower lip, especially when she looked down at the hastily covered suits. "Noble? Of Beijionese birth? Heh... are you saying you can't see royalty in my blood?" She quickly spat, stepping her boot down on the garments, trying her best to sound snotty and noblelike whilst folding her arms under her bouncing breasts! "The nerve!" She harrumphed, turning her head away... and realized that whom Lucca had described was not at all... well, with exception to her height and maybe the pretty part, like Mai herself!
Crap...! I gotta lure her away before BB gets any more funny ideas! He can't eat a celebrity! Well... I guess, in a way he just did... and digested her. Shit. No one must know what happened here today... She thought, sweating, and tried to obscure BB's view of the hot Lucca Flamevale, in turn blocking her view of him with her own body.

(pushing things along now~)

A 5'10 woman with long, raven black hair strode up to both Mai and Lucca and the rather visible Body Bag. She was a beautiful woman, her dark black, almost deep purple hair hanging midway down her back, her well endowed figure jiggling with every step she took towards them:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Erato_original_drawn_by_ennuigrl__49484a82ef28c4a4e396fa59c511f85e

She wore a rather revealing, high leg black thong bathing suit with a black bikini top which was likely a cup or two small for her massive, bobbing breasts. She lowered her sunglasses and placed a hand on her bare hip before chiming in with a charming grin. "Ah, Ms. Lucca? Would you mind taking a walk? I have business with Ms. Minamoto here and her friends~" She cooed, touching the reporter by the shoulder and simply...shooed her away??

Once said and done, she turned to Mai. "You owe me for that." The mysterious woman comments, holding up a bottle of tanning oil. "Who would like to do the honors~?" She hummed with a small smile.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:16 pm

Letizia Manzetta wrote:
Mai Minamoto wrote:Mai was pretty... stunlocked by how quickly he devoured and digested the Noblewoman and the red head they took from the office. She stared down at their discarded, slimy clothing, hands on her hips, sighing. "...aww, that red head was kinda cute." She says with a disappointed tone, before looking up at Rita still in the sac. "Well... can't stop him from digesting ya Chief, you might wanna give him a smooch or something along with what we were owed and then some. They can always elect a new chief after all." She says, turning around and shrugging her shoulders with her arms held out- when the new arrival, a famous one, stood in front of them!

A 5'10 woman with long, raven black hair strode up to both Mai and Lucca and the rather visible Body Bag. She was a beautiful woman, her dark black, almost deep purple hair hanging midway down her back, her well endowed figure jiggling with every step she took towards them:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Erato_original_drawn_by_ennuigrl__49484a82ef28c4a4e396fa59c511f85e

She wore a rather revealing, high leg black thong bathing suit with a black bikini top which was likely a cup or two small for her massive, bobbing breasts. She lowered her sunglasses and placed a hand on her bare hip before chiming in with a charming grin. "Ah, Ms. Lucca? Would you mind taking a walk? I have business with Ms. Minamoto here and her friends~" She cooed, touching the reporter by the shoulder and simply...shooed her away??

Once said and done, she turned to Mai. "You owe me for that." The mysterious woman comments, holding up a bottle of tanning oil. "Who would like to do the honors~?" She hummed with a small smile.

Before Bodybag could catch a glimpse of the exquisite Lucca, this newest arrival caught his attention. A switch in his lizard brain flipped as his tongue flicked to his left eye, licking it while his first set of transparent eyelids blinked.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Kgatlw-lizard

He forcibly drew in the sac still holding Rita so she was forced into a constricted position to keep her hidden from view as he rose. "I'd be happy to." He said with a hiss, speaking normally now that he was focused on a task. The reptilian lifeform stood up and towered over this new woman but his countenance was one of warmth, if only for the time being.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 6fd4589e79fe7ad06503054a67095087
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Letizia Manzetta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:28 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:

Before Bodybag could catch a glimpse of the exquisite Lucca, this newest arrival caught his attention. A switch in his lizard brain flipped as his tongue flicked to his left eye, licking it while his first set of transparent eyelids blinked.

He forcibly drew in the sac still holding Rita so she was forced into a constricted position to keep her hidden from view as he rose. "I'd be happy to." He said with a hiss, speaking normally now that he was focused on a task. The reptilian lifeform stood up and towered over this new woman but his countenance was one of warmth, if only for the time being.

The mysterious woman glanced up at the towering, reptilian being and smiled warmly. "I appreciate it~" She hummed before taking the beach towel from the now digested Busujima's things, spreading it out upon the boiling sand before she got to her knees on top of the blanket. "A White Wolf Fox and a handsome Reptile Bounty Hunter, Mai Minamoto and Body Bag, I wondered when I would get to meet either of you~" She hummed, before laying onto her chest and undoing her bikini in the back, letting it drape upon the towel as she allowed the creature to lath her up! "You have questions no doubt, and I have answers. Firstly, I am Letizia Manzetta, of Manzetta Firearms of Fenira. But call me Ruth for the time being~" She sighed, sounding somewhat bored as she lay there.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:37 pm

Letizia Manzetta wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:

The mysterious woman glanced up at the towering, reptilian being and smiled warmly. "I appreciate it~" She hummed before taking the beach towel from the now digested Busujima's things, spreading it out upon the boiling sand before she got to her knees on top of the blanket. "A White Wolf Fox and a handsome Reptile Bounty Hunter, Mai Minamoto and Body Bag, I wondered when I would get to meet either of you~" She hummed, before laying onto her chest and undoing her bikini in the back, letting it drape upon the towel as she allowed the creature to lath her up! "You have questions no doubt, and I have answers. Firstly, I am Letizia Manzetta, of Manzetta Firearms of Fenira. But call me Ruth for the time being~" She sighed, sounding somewhat bored as she lay there.

Bobybag licked his lips upon seeing Letizia's bare back and had to suppress his urge to swallow her then and there. He'd already had two full meals today and was packing Rita away for a third. He swiftly grabbed for a nearby bottle of lotion and spread it between his two larger hands while his vestigial hands balled up into fists.

"Manzetta Firearms. That sounds familiar, doesn't it, Mai? So what business do you have with us, already knowing our names?" Bag was quick to cut to the chase as he started his arms on her smooth shoulders and began to massage the lotion into her back. He continued to suppress his appetite and swallowed his drool with each centimeter of soft, supple skin he touched.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:11 pm

Mai had been wondering the same thing, as she eyed both the woman and Body Bag wearily for vastly different reasons. "They make weapons, machines and various other parts out of Fenira, the country ran by Mages." She answered BB, before placing her hands on her hips. "We're popular, but not that popular around here. Considering your essentially a noble treading among the commoners, I find your presence deeply concerning, Miss Man... 'Ruth'." She inquired. BB cut to the chase soon after, and she looked to him then back to her. "Yeah, what he said. What do you want from us?"
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:04 am

"Hmm~" Hummed 'Ruth' as her back was massaged by the salivating Body Bag above her. Her eyes were closed, completely relaxed in BB's compan as he spoke up quickly. "Straight to the point, I was right about you tiger~" She hummed, reaching for her purse and pulled out a wanted poster:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Amelie_Roughthorne_Wanted_Poster_3

"Does she look familiar to you bounty hunters?" She cooed playfully.

Not too far away, Captain Tatiana Nakano, a member of Izhevesk's elite military force, the 'White Wolves' observed Mai and BB from within a repurposed Ice Cream Van.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Dfq887w-57ed4782-cca0-4b87-bbce-fbdf74755bec

Tatiana was in the same squad as Mai, and like her, was part Oma Tribe as well, which made finding the cunning Fox all the more easy. She was fiddling with her silenced pistol, the gun she was going to execute her former best friend and comrade with if she did not resist arrest, nor tell her the location of the missing Princess of Izhevesk.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Izhevesk_barkov_sp_by_biancaneko23-dcctn81

"Lieutenant Ana, who is that woman with them?" Tati asked her partner and spotter dressed in a skintight blue operation bodysuit, Anastasia Zelkova.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Dfqt89t-86ac679e-6117-497e-b7d9-a87507f035f7

Anastasia was very beautiful, the image of an attractive White Wolf born and raised in the White Vastness of the frosted plains. The blond woman shook her head, her long hair shifting side to side as she tried to pull imaging data and line it up beside a global identification database. "There's no match, oddly, Captain." She replied.

"An unknown factor? Hmm. She'll wont pose an issue, she's practically naked." The attractive young captain didn't know what to make of that, as she turned to the third woman. Her name was unknown, but they hired her as she was a merc who worked out of Breland and acted as her guide. She responded to 'Aurora' however:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Dfqh32v-dbc75120-af68-49f2-9b50-722bf5fc78dc

Aurora was chewing bubblegum as she sat on the curled up, unconscious police woman whom they incapacitated when she tried to foolishly give them a parking ticket:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Dfq6p3n-1a751a79-58c4-4220-9abe-d005b5a04b6d

We'll have to dispose of her too, to not start an international incident... She thought, as Tatiana needed to question Mai by any means necessary. "Aurora-"

"-Yo!" She replied, blowing a bubble before it popped.

Tatiana looked her over and tossed her some smoke grenades and a radio earpiece. "Get into position. Quietly. We don't want to rouse any suspicion." She explained, to which the mulit-colored haired woman smirked and nodded.

"You got it boss!"

Tatiana handed both women compact AK57s to get the job done:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 SKS_Cerastes_2

"Move out." The Captain ordered.

Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:19 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:"Hmm~" Hummed 'Ruth' as her back was massaged by the salivating Body Bag above her. Her eyes were closed, completely relaxed in BB's compan as he spoke up quickly. "Straight to the point, I was right about you tiger~" She hummed, reaching for her purse and pulled out a wanted poster:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Amelie_Roughthorne_Wanted_Poster_3

"Does she look familiar to you bounty hunters?" She cooed playfully.

Not too far away, Captain Tatiana Nakano, a member of Izhevesk's elite military force, the 'White Wolves' observed Mai and BB from within a repurposed Ice Cream Van.

Tatiana was in the same squad as Mai, and like her, was part Oma Tribe as well, which made finding the cunning Fox all the more easy. She was fiddling with her silenced pistol, the gun she was going to execute her former best friend and comrade with if she did not resist arrest, nor tell her the location of the missing Princess of Izhevesk.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Izhevesk_barkov_sp_by_biancaneko23-dcctn81

"Lieutenant Ana, who is that woman with them?" Tati asked her partner and spotter dressed in a skintight blue operation bodysuit, Anastasia Zelkova.

Anastasia was very beautiful, the image of an attractive White Wolf born and raised in the White Vastness of the frosted plains. The blond woman shook her head, her long hair shifting side to side as she tried to pull imaging data and line it up beside a global identification database. "There's no match, oddly, Captain." She replied.

"An unknown factor? Hmm. She'll wont pose an issue, she's practically naked." The attractive young captain didn't know what to make of that, as she turned to the third woman. Her name was unknown, but they hired her as she was a merc who worked out of Breland and acted as her guide. She responded to 'Aurora' however:

Aurora was chewing bubblegum as she sat on the curled up, unconscious police woman whom they incapacitated when she tried to foolishly give them a parking ticket:

We'll have to dispose of her too, to not start an international incident... She thought, as Tatiana needed to question Mai by any means necessary. "Aurora-"

"-Yo!" She replied, blowing a bubble before it popped.

Tatiana looked her over and tossed her some smoke grenades and a radio earpiece. "Get into position. Quietly. We don't want to rouse any suspicion." She explained, to which the mulit-colored haired woman smirked and nodded.

"You got it boss!"

Tatiana handed both women compact AK57s to get the job done:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 SKS_Cerastes_2

"Move out." The Captain ordered.

Bodybag narrowed his eyes while squishing the sides of Leticia's lower bikini half but had to shake his head. "Can't say I recognize her from anywhere. I doubt Mai does either." He had to reply with a shrug when an odd scent caught his attention. Normally his senses were only considered slightly above the typical human. But sometimes when he was able to focus, they improved fivefold to the levels he was engineered for.

"Gunpowder. I smell it somewhere, Mai. That's never good." Bag immediately removed his hands from Leticia's bare back and scanned the horizon, unable to find the source of the smell. Only a few moments later darkness descended and the space where the four were previously standing was empty, the lower portion of a sphere carved into the sand....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:25 am

Mai looked at the wanted poster and raised a brow. "I may have seen this poster itself, but don't know the vampire wanted dead. You don't get a double seal of death by being a petty crook, that's for sure." Mai pointed out the two Gunslinger stamps. "25,000 for her dead? You got a stake in- haha! Ah, 'stake', 'vampire', haaaa I crack myself up-" Mai chuckled, wiping her eye when Body Bag spoke up about gunpowder. She stopped being a dork right then, and reached for her duffle bag. "Where BB?" She asked, suddenly on edge, but tried to not make any sudden movements...

Letizia Manzetta was about to explain when Body Bag spoke up about gunpowder. She winked one, crimson eye open. Her cat-like irises contracted as and darted to the side, noting the canister that dropped into the sand in front of them!

Everything became dark. When light returned, it was hard to see but there was nothing but sand all around Body Bag and Mai. "Wha-what the hell??" gasped Mai, looking around realizing they were no long on the beach! "BB, you ok? How's 'Ruth'?" She called out to him as she pulled her shotgun from the sports bag.

Letizia 'Ruth' Manzetta however was not present. Her towel was, but the mysterious woman had vanished! "Where the hell she go?"

All the while, the three White Wolf operatives slipped into high gear. Aurora dragged the large crate from the truck containing the Bio-Weapon, while Anastasia carried the semi-conscious cop into the contained space apparatus. It was a device which allowed one to open a functional pocket dimension to carry out missions without dragging conflict into non-conflict zones, perfect for clandestine missions such as these. Tatiana got a couple of them from the R&D Department before heading on this mission. I can't believe Mai... why would she throw her career away like this? She thought to herself as she nods to Ana who tosses the unconscious police office onto the sand.

Aurora gets back and activates the large kennel before all three women step back and wait for the action to begin.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:05 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:Mai looked at the wanted poster and raised a brow. "I may have seen this poster itself, but don't know the vampire wanted dead. You don't get a double seal of death by being a petty crook, that's for sure." Mai pointed out the two Gunslinger stamps. "25,000 for her dead? You got a stake in- haha! Ah, 'stake', 'vampire', haaaa I crack myself up-" Mai chuckled, wiping her eye when Body Bag spoke up about gunpowder. She stopped being a dork right then, and reached for her duffle bag. "Where BB?" She asked, suddenly on edge, but tried to not make any sudden movements...

Letizia Manzetta was about to explain when Body Bag spoke up about gunpowder. She winked one, crimson eye open. Her cat-like irises contracted as and darted to the side, noting the canister that dropped into the sand in front of them!

Everything became dark. When light returned, it was hard to see but there was nothing but sand all around Body Bag and Mai. "Wha-what the hell??" gasped Mai, looking around realizing they were no long on the beach! "BB, you ok? How's 'Ruth'?" She called out to him as she pulled her shotgun from the sports bag.

Letizia 'Ruth' Manzetta however was not present. Her towel was, but the mysterious woman had vanished! "Where the hell she go?"

All the while, the three White Wolf operatives slipped into high gear. Aurora dragged the large crate from the truck containing the Bio-Weapon, while Anastasia carried the semi-conscious cop into the contained space apparatus. It was a device which allowed one to open a functional pocket dimension to carry out missions without dragging conflict into non-conflict zones, perfect for clandestine missions such as these. Tatiana got a couple of them from the R&D Department before heading on this mission. I can't believe Mai... why would she throw her career away like this? She thought to herself as she nods to Ana who tosses the unconscious police office onto the sand.

Aurora gets back and activates the large kennel before all three women step back and wait for the action to begin.

It took a few moments for their vision to clear, but Bodybag could hear something mobilizing in the darkness. Though a thin layer of sand lay underfoot, it actually sat atop a solid foundation. He didn't know what the foundation could be made of but at least they weren't plummeting through an endless abyss.

"Mai stay back for now." BB ordered with a wave of his larger right hand, pointing back with his center claw. He then puffed out his throat and his body swelled up only to very suddenly regurgitate a nude but still very much alive Leprechaun. He'd been holding her to hypnotize after deciding she was too delectable to digest. He still didn't trust that Rita wouldn't turn on them so he kept her restricted in place for the time being.

It was then he caught sight of a multi-tentacled creature with a very busty damsel in its clutches. She was wearing the outfit of the local constabulary and must have been caught up in this initial ambush. It had six separate tentacles wrapped around her voluptuous body and a razor fanged maw gaping wide ready to feast on her flesh. A cluster of eyes each stared at its potential meal while the rest of its serpentine body slithered behind.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 The_scoop_2_by_upholder_d96fgcn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDEzMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I2NDVhMjA4LTE1ZjktNDNkOS04ZmE2LWEwMDJmNzk5ZjI0YlwvZDk2Zmdjbi1iYTdkOTZhNS0zZjMxLTRmNjgtOTA2Mi1iMDZiYTU3ZjlkODYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTU4NDYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

The sight of a competing predator ignited Bodybag's primal competitive instincts and threw him into a blind rage. He brandished his three claws and cast a camouflage spell to vanish into the surrounding darkness. Dust fluttered into the air until he was off the sand and dashed at the bio-weapon with terrifying speed.

Just as it was about to bite off the policewoman's pretty head Bobybag tore into its midsection with a flurry of claws, tearing through its surprisingly soft hide with primal ease. His bestial assault cleaved through sections of its body and splattered the solid ground with green blood that let off a putrid aroma. "Aaaaghh!" The policewoman let out a shrill scream just before three tentacles were cut off by another wide swipe.

BB then moved onto the other side of the creature of and cut off the rest of the tentacles, freeing its victim from its grasp. The tentacles remained coiled around her body however, necessitating catching her with his smaller forearms. BB then stepped back and spun his body before performing a hammer throw with the officer in the direction of the sand!

But with his position revealed BB was answered with a hail of gunfire that tore into his tough hide and the mutilated bio-weapon, forcing him to hide behind the plummeting corpse and continue casting his camouflage spell with active effort. He didn't know what else these assailants were capable of but he had avoided injury thus far.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

LEPRECHAUN and Letizia Manzetta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:34 am

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Lucky-charms-leprechaun

Being in a 'fantasy world' of her own, Erin Cavanaugh, aka LEPRECHAUN, was totally content where she was! Her mind was in bliss, her body warm and toasty~

Then... she was fading from this glowing, warm, albeit slimy realm and began to feel cold before the hard surface of this deep dark void collided with her squishy body! "Huh....?" Blinked Leppy, who winked open her large pink eyes. The Leprechaun looked about yawning. "Why do I feel so sticky...?" She commented, before looking down at her bobbing, uncovered breasts!

Oneida Beach - Page 2 94495788_p0

...actually, she was devoid of clothing entirely! "Wh-whaa??" She gasped, crossing her legs, her arms across her jiggling tits! This came at a perfect time as well, as a hail of gunfire radiated into their direction! The mercenary's wide eyes became lidded and her reflexes on point as she back flipped aggressively into a pile of sand as the bullets spit through the air! She gets low to the ground, her breasts squishing into the sinking sand before she felt her nipples touch something hard underneath. Looking down, it was Body Bag! Her memories surged, and she began recalling being infatuated by how he ate Rita, and wanted to experience it herself... she had her gear with her then...! "Body Baby, me knife! Upchuck me knife!!" She exclaimed, riding his neck, clapping his scales.

Almost on command, Body Bag pulled items from the gizzard pouch which held some of the miscellaneous items taken from his victims past, and one of them was a combat knife! More important, was its wooden handle... her personal wand!

"Machine Gun!" She exclaimed in tandem with grabbing the blade's wooden grip! A glowing, golden light appeared, taking shape and becoming almost blinding as Leppy's Machine gun materialized out of thin air!

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Ddw6hdi-6bb36dbe-0dde-459b-8ae4-a02f88758706

Pulling the Non-Lethal belt of Neutralization rounds into the feeding ramp of the weapon and closing the lid, Leppy straddled BB's neck with her naked, shapely legs and used the top of his head as a gun rest before giving the unknown attackers a taste of their own medicine! "OIII! DO YA LIKE HAVIN' YER FECKIN' TITTIES SHOT AT YERSELVES?? THAT SO? 'AVE SOME MORE THEN YA FECKIN'T TWATS!!!"

LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:01 am

Mai did as BB asked, and stood down, knowing his senses were keener than hers in times like this. In the meantime, she tried to orientate herself in their dim surroundings. She'd seen something like this before in the White Wolves, but it was still tech being studied and tested. "BB, I think who'ever's got us pinned are White Wolves! Like I told you about!" She exclaimed between the attacker's bouts of gunfire. She took cover, unsure where to fire given everywhere she looked was darkness! Then, out of the blue, the red haired mercenary from the bounty offices sprung to life and blinded everyone with her Leprechaun magic, summoning her machine gun!

The three were not expecting such a swift counter attack as Aurora was struck in her good arm and Anastasia hit in the leg! Captain Tatiana felt the bullets grazing effects as she rolled away from the sweeping Leprechaun's assault, but lost her rifle in the process, switching to her silent pistol instead! "Dammit, how can they turn the tides so quickly??" She gasped, checking her wounds... realizing there was no blood! "Ana, Aurora, they're using Neutralization rounds! Don't get hit in the head or chest! Crawl! CRAWL!" She spat.
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:34 pm

Letizia Manzetta wrote:Mai did as BB asked, and stood down, knowing his senses were keener than hers in times like this. In the meantime, she tried to orientate herself in their dim surroundings. She'd seen something like this before in the White Wolves, but it was still tech being studied and tested. "BB, I think who'ever's got us pinned are White Wolves! Like I told you about!" She exclaimed between the attacker's bouts of gunfire. She took cover, unsure where to fire given everywhere she looked was darkness! Then, out of the blue, the red haired mercenary from the bounty offices sprung to life and blinded everyone with her Leprechaun magic, summoning her machine gun!

The three were not expecting such a swift counter attack as Aurora was struck in her good arm and Anastasia hit in the leg! Captain Tatiana felt the bullets grazing effects as she rolled away from the sweeping Leprechaun's assault, but lost her rifle in the process, switching to her silent pistol instead! "Dammit, how can they turn the tides so quickly??" She gasped, checking her wounds... realizing there was no blood! "Ana, Aurora, they're using Neutralization rounds! Don't get hit in the head or chest! Crawl! CRAWL!" She spat.

Bodybag let out a small chuckle of disbelief as his previously consensual meal began to light up the area with a hail of gunfire. "Keep going Little One and there might be hope for you yet!" He shouted in a raspy voice while still hearing Rita's muffled shouts of protest. He had decided by now she deserved not to be digested, but he certainly wasn't going to let her off scot free. She just had to be lucky enough to survive this battle.

The mutant bounty hunter refreshed his camouflage and charged out from under the bio-weapon's corpse. Whoever was attacking clearly hadn't accounted for Bodybag himself and Leprechaun though she was certainly a wild card in this skirmish. Now that he was in the open BB also had a clear line of sight on their assailants as well. Much to his delight they were three busty beauties and the one in his the black dress even resembled someone Mai had described before. BB couldn't be bothered to remember her name, but he would spare her so Mai could at least confront her first. The other two were completely fair game though, his sights set on the bodacious blonde first.

The blonde one had been struck in the arm while her partner close by was hit in the leg by Leprechaun's neutralizing rounds, rendering them vulnerable for counterattack. With only the sounds of his footfalls giving away his presence, Bodybag interjected himself between Aurora and Anastasia before lashing out with his larger arms. He struck Aurora square in the temple, sending her flying and impacting the ground in an unconscious heap. His left arm gripped Anastasia by her right leg as he dragged her into the darkness, turning the pocket dimension against the White Wolves. Her screams of fright spurred him on further while Tatiana tried in vain to hit the cloaked predator.

Now that he had hold of her, Bodybag had realized just how thick the blonde spy was. "Wh-what are you?!" She cried out to the shifting darkness that dragged her only to be answered with the horrid sounds of his maw opening wide. He engulfed Anastasia's pretty face with one bite, pulling her forward onto her buxom chest to limit her struggles. With one stunned arm, any thoughts of escape were utterly hopeless with only her jiggling ass being focused on by BB. He brushed her hair back with his vestigial forearms while locking her own arms in place with his larger set. He the hoisted the catsuit wearing agent into the air and shoved her further down his throat. His jaw slid over her buxom chest and formed a shapely bulge of two stacked melons beneath the outline of her horrified countenance.

His jaw snapped back and swallowed her further and further, ass jiggling in the air all the while. He had forced her arms into his cheeks entirely and was now working on devouring her waist. Thick legs pumped with heeled soles but did nothing to actually help her, merely creating a more tantalizing sight for Bodybag. He kept circling in the darkness just in case her companions might try to intervene, licking away salty tears that begged to be released. But every passing second meant Mai might be injured so BB resigned himself to finishing his meal. With a final gulp he looked straight up and sent Anastasia plummeting into his intestines, folded into a tight fetal position while she was deposited into his middle stomach sac. Now two well proportioned women were resting in the sacs though he abstained from immediately digesting his newest meal for now...

Oneida Beach - Page 2 134804-45154-bodybag
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Nefertiti Arunari and Letizia Manzetta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:42 pm

Anastasia's cry pierced the darkness, before eerily vanishing all together. Tatiana's eyes went small as she looked over the area, spotting only Aurora dragging herself away from the Leprechaun's counter attack! "Damn it, how the hell are we losing to them??" She spat, looking over from her cover she could see Mai. What is it... what makes you always ahead of me? Better than me?! Why must I always tread your shadows??! Mentally screamed the frustrated White Wolf agent, who began to slip outside of the dome and reposition herself to better get at Mai!

All the while, Aurora dragged herself painfully away, expecting blood pouring from her leg, but there was none due to it being the scientific wonders of Neutralization Bullets- simulating pain and being shot without bleeding to death since 2282! This shit should be fuckin' banned! GODS this fucking hurts!! The multi-colored haired woman thought, as she took moments to fire her AK blindly at the Lepprechaun and Mai and then drag herself away. She could see Tatiana for a moment, before she vanished! "H-Hey girl! Don't just leave me here!!" She spat, before rolling over, covering her head from another downpour from Leprechaun's machinegune!

Lieutenant Anastasia was screaming her head off yet, as she was forced down Body Bag's elastic throat! Her tall and curvaceous body did little to hinder his meal, and now she was pushed into a tight, sweltering hot chamber with her knees forced into her chest, and with little room to wiggle around in! "Captain Tatiana! CAPTAINNN!!" She cried out, but her voice was nothing but soft white noise outside of the ultimate bounty-hunting weapon~
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:00 am

Letizia Manzetta wrote:Anastasia's cry pierced the darkness, before eerily vanishing all together. Tatiana's eyes went small as she looked over the area, spotting only Aurora dragging herself away from the Leprechaun's counter attack! "Damn it, how the hell are we losing to them??" She spat, looking over from her cover she could see Mai. What is it... what makes you always ahead of me? Better than me?! Why must I always tread your shadows??! Mentally screamed the frustrated White Wolf agent, who began to slip outside of the dome and reposition herself to better get at Mai!

All the while, Aurora dragged herself painfully away, expecting blood pouring from her leg, but there was none due to it being the scientific wonders of Neutralization Bullets- simulating pain and being shot without bleeding to death since 2282! This shit should be fuckin' banned! GODS this fucking hurts!! The multi-colored haired woman thought, as she took moments to fire her AK blindly at the Lepprechaun and Mai and then drag herself away. She could see Tatiana for a moment, before she vanished! "H-Hey girl! Don't just leave me here!!" She spat, before rolling over, covering her head from another downpour from Leprechaun's machinegune!

Lieutenant Anastasia was screaming her head off yet, as she was forced down Body Bag's elastic throat! Her tall and curvaceous body did little to hinder his meal, and now she was pushed into a tight, sweltering hot chamber with her knees forced into her chest, and with little room to wiggle around in! "Captain Tatiana! CAPTAINNN!!" She cried out, but her voice was nothing but soft white noise outside of the ultimate bounty-hunting weapon~

The sacs on Bodybag's back squelched while trying to fill with acid, requiring active concentration on his part to drain them. He spat out the excess onto ground, melting away a solid two foot circle that went two inches deep. "Nasty taste that is." BB wiped away a bit of lingering and reviled the taste, necessary as the substance was.

With muffled shouts still emanating from his back, Bodybag dropped to all fours and skulked through the darkness like the reptilian predator he was at heart. His thin limbs and round profile presented an awkward target for anyone to hit as he moved low to the ground. Just ahead he could make out Tatiana and Aurora's demoralized forms, the latter leaving herself completely open to flanking.

It was child's play to burst forth from the darkness and nab the unsuspecting mercenary's head with a wide gulp. Her rifle sprayed all through the air before Bodybag swatted it away and began to drag her back into the comforting dark. Her limbs lashed out for anything to grasp but found no purchase in the pocket dimension. "MMMffff!" Her shouts were inaudible while her multi-toned hair was slurped up along with her hefty bosom, squishing under BB's lips.

He lapped up her arms and shoved them up past her shoulders, forcing them in place with his miniature forearms. It was a painful process for the mercenary whose dead weight leg did her no favors. Tears streamed across her pretty face in the steamy clutches of Bodybag's throat, wondering why she took this damned job in the first place.

Bodybag folded her still working leg into his maw before leaving her paralyzed leg dangling in the open air, glaring directly at a now visible Tatiana. His intent was to demoralize her completely and give up before actual blood could be spilled, recognizing the call for blood in her eyes...

BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Nefertiti Arunari and Letizia Manzetta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:25 am

BastionCon wrote:
Letizia Manzetta wrote:Anastasia's cry pierced the darkness, before eerily vanishing all together. Tatiana's eyes went small as she looked over the area, spotting only Aurora dragging herself away from the Leprechaun's counter attack! "Damn it, how the hell are we losing to them??" She spat, looking over from her cover she could see Mai. What is it... what makes you always ahead of me? Better than me?! Why must I always tread your shadows??! Mentally screamed the frustrated White Wolf agent, who began to slip outside of the dome and reposition herself to better get at Mai!

The sacs on Bodybag's back squelched while trying to fill with acid, requiring active concentration on his part to drain them. He spat out the excess onto ground, melting away a solid two foot circle that went two inches deep. "Nasty taste that is." BB wiped away a bit of lingering and reviled the taste, necessary as the substance was.

With muffled shouts still emanating from his back, Bodybag dropped to all fours and skulked through the darkness like the reptilian predator he was at heart. His thin limbs and round profile presented an awkward target for anyone to hit as he moved low to the ground. Just ahead he could make out Tatiana and Aurora's demoralized forms, the latter leaving herself completely open to flanking.

It was child's play to burst forth from the darkness and nab the unsuspecting mercenary's head with a wide gulp. Her rifle sprayed all through the air before Bodybag swatted it away and began to drag her back into the comforting dark. Her limbs lashed out for anything to grasp but found no purchase in the pocket dimension. "MMMffff!" Her shouts were inaudible while her multi-toned hair was slurped up along with her hefty bosom, squishing under BB's lips.

He lapped up her arms and shoved them up past her shoulders, forcing them in place with his miniature forearms. It was a painful process for the mercenary whose dead weight leg did her no favors. Tears streamed across her pretty face in the steamy clutches of Bodybag's throat, wondering why she took this damned job in the first place.

Bodybag folded her still working leg into his maw before leaving her paralyzed leg dangling in the open air, glaring directly at a now visible Tatiana. His intent was to demoralize her completely and give up before actual blood could be spilled, recognizing the call for blood in her eyes...

Aurora screamed as her vision became entirely black!

The woman kicked and screamed, in spite of her temporary injuries and as she was dragged off into the darkness Tatiana had reappeared behind Mai!

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Mai_better_face_nips

Tatiana felt tension rising in her heart, and she aggressively turned her pistol to the back of Mai's head, her black eyes burning into the woman's raven black hair as she watched her operation fall apart at the seams. "Be damned with the Minister's Orders..." Started Tatiana, who shakily brought the pistol's silencer to Mai's neck! "Even when you're not at my side you find ways to outdo me!!" She screamed, but her aggression was already enough for Mai to taste before she even leveled the gun to her head.

Mai swiftly dodged by spinning her head and side stepping as Tatiana shot through the woman's curtain of black hair that flapped into her face, stunning her momentarily, forcing her to step back as Mai pulled Tatiana's arm aside with her free hand, slamming her shotgun's pistol grip into Tatiana's stomach, dropping it as she grabbed the woman by her gun belt and swung her into a wide throw-

-only for Tatiana to counter, by sticking her foot between Mai's legs, side stepping and forcing both to stumble!

Even when I get the drop on her! And disabled her counter-!

Tatiana grunted, stumbling before whipping her body around, firing the silenced pistol wildly while screaming! Mai wordlessly got low and rolled between shots of the suppressed handgun, knowing it wasn't the most rapid fire weapon which aided it in being a rather stealthy, semi-auto silenced handgun! She ducked and weaved between Tatiana's shots, her hair flared like a kitsune's fur!

-she just shows so much grace!

"Achh!" Tatiana's eyes bulged out as Mai came in with a powerful punch to her gut, but Tati grabbed her by the back of her head with her free hand, screaming as she levelled the long pistol down at Mai's face!

I've been in the White Wolves longer, she ditched them to remain a loyalist to the oppressive Tsar!! So why?

Mai reached up, hooking Tatiana's wrist and angled the weapon down, the bullets spraying up sand that had been brought to this pocket dimension! She looked fiercely into Tatiana's eyes, Mai's own black eyes seemed to glow with an amber light, her face distorted into the look of a canine like a wolf or a fox! Mai slammed her right elbow into Tatiana's neck, leaned forwards onto the woman and kicked out her legs, forcing Tatiana to fall backwards onto the sand with Mai on top, choking her with own elbow!

Why...why can't I defeat her?!

Tatiana made a choked gurgle as she lay there with Mai on top of her! Her large black eyes glaring daggers into Mai's fierce face! Still, Tatiana had her left arm open, and she grabbed sand from below her and splashed it into her opponent's eyes while forcing the other woman off her chest! "Why?!" Tatiana screamed as she brought the pistol back to Mai's forehead. "Why can't I beat you??!" She shrieked, pulling the trigger as Mai's hand pushed the gun to the side with her left wrist, the bullet grazing her cheek before Mai swung her chest forwards and landed a head blow to Tatiana's face!

Crunch!

Blood dribbled down Tati's face as she rolled backwards, but got back to her feet, her hand 'fixing' the bone with a hard push to the left-

-Crack!

Mai was quickly approaching and she started using the handgun as a 'shield' blocking Mai's attacks with it before grappling Mai, turning the gun back at her, only for Mai to show off her flexibility and swing up her left leg, knocking the gun away! Tatiana screamed as she pulls away from Mai, grabbing her by her bikini top- only for Mai to slip completely out of it-

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Mai_topls

-and pull Tatiana towards her, while Mai spun around Tatiana's side and gripped both ends of the elastic top, pulling them tight across Tatiana's neck! Tatiana's eyes bulged out again, her hands slipping around the bikini's strap, confused by it not snapping, when she realized- the chord within the string was flexible mythril wire!

A garrotte?! The confused Tatiana thought, but it was a weapon used extensively by the White Wolves, and Mai was rather proficient with its use. Tatiana choked as her back was pressed against Mai's; Mai, who was topless now, was hunched over, using gravity to help her subdue her former colleague and perhaps one could say, best friend.

"The reason why you can't beat me, Tati..." Mai began in a low, serious tone; Tatiana gasping and choking for air as her eyes watered up and she flailed like a fish on the beach! She looked to her right, unable to see the woman who was choking her, and she continued to flop about, trying to break out of the strangulation hold but couldn't!

"...is because you're still fighting a ghost. That person you knew and grew up with? She's not the same girl anymore. You're chasing a dream that's been dead since they killed the Royal Family...!" Mai answered, before releasing the wire around Tatiana's neck, pushing her off her back with a nudge and turned to slam her elbow into a pressure point in Tatiana's back! The blow was enough to force Tatiana forwards as Mai stood there, palm cupping one fist, the elbow she struck with still out as her breasts bounced freely in the air. Tatiana fell to her knees, gasping... as the dome began to recede. The White Wolf Captain gasped, blurry eyed, as she suddenly hears Mai state:

"Eat up, she's all yours..."

Wide eyed, Tatiana glances up at the hazy visage of a wide, slimy maw quickly approaching..!
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

LEPRECHAUN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:23 am

Once the chaos settled (and Leppy ran out of ammo), the fuming Leprechaun lay there on the sand, prone, with her gun's barrel cherry red and steaming as she lay there panting! "Hah.. hah... ha... right, I think that's all of'em then, yeah?" She asked the air, standing up, before immediately covering herself with her weapon! "I'm as naked as a new born babe!" She cried, looking around for something to cover herself with now that the black, obscuring dome which had obscured them all vanished! She found a towel on the sand and swiftly wrapped herself up before looking over to Body Bag and Mai. Body Bag's wide mouth was looming over the last threat's bloody face, and she could see the look of fear in her eyes as his salivating jaws dribbled the thick slime across her Izhevesk Military Uniform!
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Manzetta Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:25 am

(from here)

"My my, that was quick work. Good job~" clapped Letizia who was now in a new outfit made of leather with a tight corset and shiny bell bottomed pants. She pulled down her sunglasses and observed the actions of the three present, curious if Body Bag was going to consume the Izhevesk agent alive...

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Erato_original_drawn_by_ennuigrl__ecc2fba06e43ed0ae66d42818e7592f6
Letizia Manzetta
Letizia Manzetta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elasha Bineiros Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:29 am

Meanwhile... on a far less 'busy' section of beach...

Elasha Bineiros lets out a deep gasp of air as she surfaces the lapping azure waves of the Scardian Ocean. The 5'9 dark skinned Island Elf walked up onto the beach and took a seat on a nearby retaining wall that kept the sand and high tide at bay. The woman herself had a toned and curvaceous body, with a visible six pack and definition in her back and thick legs. She was very plush upstairs and down; with a squishy bum her fingers could easily sink into as she leaned back and asked a nearby waiter for a drink:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Avatar_and_colette_belrose_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_packge__8fe401ed594e867b2d702e99d52f9fac

She shook her short and thick silver-white hair of water and smiled as her glass arrived. "Thank ya~" She replied, her voice was cool and a little husky, her large crimson eyes darting up and down the boardwalk behind her and the streets of Breland beyond. Elasha was a bounty huntress, a decent one at that not that you could tell such currently given she was wearing a revealing black bathingsuit and thong:

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Avatar_and_colette_belrose_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_nonneim__25871770f3ecdd9ee0a58f4ec94c87d3

She usually worked alone, and had a penchant for getting involved into affairs she probably shouldn't which hasn't granted her many favors in the past; but as stated, she usually worked alone anyway.

It was hot on the sandy beach this afternoon, the baking sun on her shoulders, a sea breeze blowing through her shiny platinum hair. The seas were calm, in spite of the situation brewing further down the beach towards her left. She made a casual glance over, and could see a ginormous green insect or lizard like creature among a bunch of smaller people- they all looked like dots to her, they were so far away. She kinda recognized him, but didn't know his name. He was supposedly a bounty hunter like herself, but they never really crossed paths close enough to acknowledge one another. Probably a good thing, I hear he's supposed to be a 'Ladies Man' or something. But he's unique~ Elasha thought, and when her alcoholic beverage arrived the elf began to sip from it.
Elasha Bineiros
Elasha Bineiros
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:29 pm

Bodybag ignored everything around him save for the horrified Tatiana entirely at his mercy. She looked so beautiful cowering there in fear before him. She would probably taste absolutely delicious in, but a devious thought crossed the cunning predator's mind. With so many delicious morsels at his mercy, now was the perfect time to put into motion something he'd dreamed of for so long.

"Look away from this if ya don't mind, Mai. I'm gonna do the thing we've talked about." He warned Mai as he didn't want to succumb to his hypnosis spells since she was Mai. He winked at Leppy and didn't tell her to avert her gaze for want of inducting her into the harem as well.

It was with deep regret Bodybag then reared back and began to make heaving noises from deep within his throat. He dropped to four limbs and one by one spat out his digesting meals. Rita was first, her outfit partially dissolved from prolonged exposure to his weaker digestive acids. She moaned in an exposed position as he then regurgitated the voluptuous Anastasia next to her. He wasn't hungry enough just yet to need another meal so Ana would have the honor of surviving this time.

He then vomited out the exotic Aurora, two tone hair slathered in saliva but otherwise unharmed. Tatiana couldn't even bring herself to utter a word as Bodybag's smaller vestigial arms began to weave patterns into the air. "Ladies, eyes up here." He snapped his larger, left hand to grab all of their attentions at a now glowing, green pattern that had been etched into the air. It resembled the pattern that rested atop his head, a circle with one line trailing from the bottom and two straight lines stretching diagonally left and right from the top.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 1787671-bodybag_excalibur_42

The second their gazes fell on the symbol, their demeanors instantly changed. Any trepidation that once existed melted away to form blank smiles on their faces, doing the same to their mind to make way for the next step.

"Now you will listen and obey. From henceforth, I, Bodybag, am your Lord and Master. Your bodies are mine to do with as I please. You will obey my every command and those of Mai." Bodybag repeated this chant several times of the course of the next few minutes, weaving magical symbols with all four arms at the same time. His commands would take precedent, but he gave secondary command to Mai in case of emergencies.

Once all was said and done, all five women's eyes swirled with the purple or multicolored light of hypnosis, visible to the naked eye. But with the use of an Arcane Eye cantrip, Bodybag confirmed they were within his thrall.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Hypno_10

"We live to serve, Master." All said while forming a line from left to right, Leppy and Rita at the left with Tatiana, Anastasia, and Aurora next in line. He was surprised when a sixth fell into line a moment later. The unconscious policewoman had apparently been caught up in his hypnosis as well. It was at that moment Bodybag turned his head and caught sight of another raven haired beauty standing behind him....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Millicent Stygthorne, Leon Ravenwood and Letizia Manzetta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Stygthorne Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:24 pm

Millicent blinked. For a moment, she had no thoughts at all, it was as if a computer being booted on, she simply was... there. "W-what?" She looked around herself. She was at the lapping coast of Breland, ankle deep in soft sand, her small cape flowing in the sea breeze. She didn't recall how she got here... was this one of Dhoulmagus' tricks? Before her was some sort of... insect? No, it was more reptile. Several women with gently glowing purple eyes, and a pair of woman with dark hair now stared at her as well, one who was quickly putting her green bikini top back on.

Millicent took a weary step back, especially as the big green creature turned to look at her! "What in Everin's name...? How did I slip out from the snake's coils?" She asked herself, looking down and around for the snake which had slithered over her containing that blonde woman moments prior to it digesting her before her eyes!
Millicent Stygthorne
Millicent Stygthorne
Recruit
Recruit

Leon Ravenwood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:19 pm

Millicent Stygthorne wrote:Millicent blinked. For a moment, she had no thoughts at all, it was as if a computer being booted on, she simply was... there. "W-what?" She looked around herself. She was at the lapping coast of Breland, ankle deep in soft sand, her small cape flowing in the sea breeze. She didn't recall how she got here... was this one of Dhoulmagus' tricks? Before her was some sort of... insect? No, it was more reptile. Several women with gently glowing purple eyes, and a pair of woman with dark hair now stared at her as well, one who was quickly putting her green bikini top back on.

Millicent took a weary step back, especially as the big green creature turned to look at her! "What in Everin's name...? How did I slip out from the snake's coils?" She asked herself, looking down and around for the snake which had slithered over her containing that blonde woman moments prior to it digesting her before her eyes!

Bodybag eyed this newest arrival with curious intent. He already had a full gaggle of beauties for his harem, but he could certainly use another. The stars finally aligned for him while he ordered four of his harem to flank him.

Tatiana, Anastasia, Aurora, and the policewoman circled Millicent before grabbing her arms and legs, frightening the already on edge woman before she could even gather her bearings. He ignored her cries for help while beginning the same ritual, tracing multiple runs with his vestigial arms first. Her chest bounced while she struggled but each of the four women held her firmly in place. Now that he thought about it, Bodybag really needed to get the name of the policewoman.

In a matter of minutes Millicent's eyes swirled with the light of hypnosis, inducted into Bodybag's harem.

Oneida Beach - Page 2 Hypno_11

It was amazing how he had went from nothing to now six women strong. He would worry about logistics later like keeping everyone fed and lodging. For now, he commanded them to lather him with attention and simply press their bodies against his....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Millicent Stygthorne and Leon Ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content