Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oneida Beach

+12
Lucca Flamevale
Rita Blackhammer
Mai Minamoto
LEPRECHAUN
BastionCon
Otohime Takatsuji
Random Mobs
Giana Loneheart
Jackson Zakz
Breland C.C. Protectors
Black Flan
Arcanda
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oneida Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: Oneida Beach

Post  Millicent Stygthorne Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:17 pm

Millicent was still confused as to how she arrived, when the small 'cult' of women suddenly grabbed at her! "Un-unhand me!!" She screamed, dragged towards the creature as he began to do some sort of ritual before her eyes. "I said unhand me!! Unhand me this inst-----"

Oneida Beach - Page 3 Hypno_10

For a moment there was nothing but an overwhelming feeling of having no burden, no weight on her shoulders. It seemed to her, anything and everything that was before was simply irrelevant. She felt, ironically... free. Millicent's eyes gently glowed with the energy of BB's spell... and it was then she knew his name, Body Bag and that he was her everything.

.ather... must.... find... fath...

A distant echo in Millicent's mind which made the glow of her eyes fade gently before returning. It was low, background noise for the moment, but it remained all the same. She however, did as the others had, approaching BB and began cuddling up to the large reptilian creature. Millicent herself took one of BB's smaller arms and wedged them between her deep, plush valleys, a big, smile on her face as she rested his head on his ribbed chest!
Millicent Stygthorne
Millicent Stygthorne
Recruit
Recruit

BastionCon, LEPRECHAUN and Leon Ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:40 pm

Bodybag just stood there in glorious bliss, imagining himself floating on a cloud with all the soft pillows currently ressed against him. "This is it, Mai. I've finally done it. Paradise is real." He had to brag but didn't even glance in her direction, instead resting his long chin on Milicent's soft hair.

"So policeman, what's your name?" BB asked in a low voice, eyes closed while he simply enjoyed the moment. "Oh, whatever you want to call me, Master. But my original name is Claretha. Clara for short." She giggled and gleefully responded to her master.

"Clara it is then. There's no sense in coming up with new names. How about introductions from everyone else?" Bodybag snapped and each of the harem that he wasn't familiar with rattled off their names. "Tatiana, my lord." Mai's former friend answered first. "Anastasia if you please, Master." The blonde spy replied next. "Aurora, Master Bodybag." The two toned haired spy purred next. Millicent gave her name last, putting a name to each of the gorgeous faces he was now responsible for...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

LEPRECHAUN, Leon Ravenwood and Letizia Manzetta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Stygthorne Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:59 pm

"Millicent Stygthorne of the Stygian Empire~" hummed Millie herself as she felt BB's neck resting upon her head. This would have made even the hypnotized women say 'what' as the Stygian Empire was not something any human or being who has never been in the Demon Realm would have heard of! The woman herself, however, simply smiled there; she had no cares any-

Father... must... seek... him....!

-more...? She paused what she was doing for a moment. "How did... I get here...?" She asked in a low voice, one that was sheepish and confused. The magic power within Millicent was quite immense, but had been hiding within her deep flesh. Was it resistance to the spell which bound her to BB? Since it was cast upon Millie mere moments prior she's felt as though she got to know BB inside and out, so she no longer felt threatened by him however she had a mission yet completed, and it nagged at her in the back of her mind, as it was a mission she had tasked her body and soul in completing. "I... was looking... for my father... Professor Obadiah Stygthorne." She explained one eye returning to normal, the other glowing with BB's magic as she snapped her fingers and showed an image of a striking and rather dark looking fellow conjured from smoke above the small harem:

Oneida Beach - Page 3 Lizzy-bruinsma-x-p6tp5vtufu1s9ygb5o1-1280

The woman's single green eye glanced up at BB, as she showed her father's visage to them, all the while reaching up and cupping the sides of BB's face, lowering it so his eyes met hers. "You... saved me... from a demon Jester... Somehow..." she then brought her forehead to his. "Thank... you..."
Millicent Stygthorne
Millicent Stygthorne
Recruit
Recruit

LEPRECHAUN and Leon Ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:47 am

Mai snapped her bikini top back on, somewhat flustered by the number of women gathered before her and the fact they were, for the most part, still on a public beach. "...Right." She had replied to BB, her eyes scanning to Ms. Manzetta, or 'Ruth' as she wanted them to call her. I don't recall seeing her inside that pocket dimension... She thought, before her eyes snapped to the new arrival, Millicent Stygthorne of... the Stygian Empire? Never heard of that place... she making it up? Mai kept this to herself as well, and then turned to BB. "You hurt big guy? I don't see any lasting damages..." She commented, between trying to peel away the harem he now created. She sighed at this, but didn't want to spoil his fun; he'd always talk of wanting to do something like this in time. "Heh... nah, nothing too serious from the look of things." She commented, before turning to Millicent as she seemed to be struggling with something. "Hey, its fine... don't say it if you don't want to. Millicent Stygthorne huh? Mai Minamoto." She introduced herself with a smile, before turning to Letizia in her leather outfit. I wonder when she had time to change...
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and LEPRECHAUN like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:10 pm

Leppy had jumped onto BB's back, hugging the base of his neck with her curvaceous and naked body, even go so far as making her eyes turn pink for Master BB, which for Leppy was to simply follow suit with the other girls. However, the woman's lavender eyes seemed to glow just a bit differently as she spoke to the reptile:

"Oh, Body Bag, you hexed me back in the sparrin' room ya did~"

Oneida Beach - Page 3 82702697_p1

The woman hummed in a dark, slightly perverted manner as she squeezed the reptilian creature's neck with deep adoration~
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:28 am

A new smell on the wind hinted to Bodybag there were more morsels in the city just waiting to be inducted into his harem. "Ladies, go about your business and find a safe place to lay low until I call for you again. I have business to attend to." Bodybag commanded his harem, giving no specific direction in particular but trusting their judgement to remain alive until he was ready. His hypnosis hadn't stripped their autonomy, merely overridden their primary desires pertaining to his commands. Given a short amount of time away from him, they would revert to their original personalities while still keep his desires at the forefront of their priorities.

There was something in the city that reminded Bobybag of times past, distant memories buried under a fog in his mind that couldn't be penetrated. He possessed the full clarity of sanity for the moment and intended to capitalize on while he could, assuming a low stance before sprinting into the city on all fours. His skin adapted his surroundings as the ravenous bounty hunter sought more maidens to add to his harem, rushing toward a high rise that was filled with a variety of voluptuous figures...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:11 am

BastionCon wrote:A new smell on the wind hinted to Bodybag there were more morsels in the city just waiting to be inducted into his harem. "Ladies, go about your business and find a safe place to lay low until I call for you again. I have business to attend to." Bodybag commanded his harem, giving no specific direction in particular but trusting their judgement to remain alive until he was ready. His hypnosis hadn't stripped their autonomy, merely overridden their primary desires pertaining to his commands. Given a short amount of time away from him, they would revert to their original personalities while still keep his desires at the forefront of their priorities.

There was something in the city that reminded Bobybag of times past, distant memories buried under a fog in his mind that couldn't be penetrated. He possessed the full clarity of sanity for the moment and intended to capitalize on while he could, assuming a low stance before sprinting into the city on all fours. His skin adapted his surroundings as the ravenous bounty hunter sought more maidens to add to his harem, rushing toward a high rise that was filled with a variety of voluptuous figures...

"Wait up, not without me ya ain't!" Cried out the naked LEPRECHAUN who could sense the change quickly in BB's attitude now that she had grown accustomed to him. She grabbed hold of one of his limbs mid sprint before pulling herself up and onto his back. Given her lack of attire would be questioned, she decided to change clothes with the aid of her Leprechaun magic. A blue swimsuit like outfit suddenly appeared around her curvy and buxom frame, as well as a new jacket, boots, gloves and goggles; even her gun's aesthetic's changed slightly to better fit the water camouflage theme:

Oneida Beach - Page 3 Ddw6he1-eb32b824-9904-45b2-910b-2ed26d6a5024

The leotard thong one-piece bathingsuit did little to hide nor hold back the slopes and curves of either her rump or her sumptuous breasts which jiggled and flopped against the back of BB's head as she hugged his neck with both arms; her LMG slapping at her hip while her long, shapely legs hooked around the base of his neck with her boots soles pressed against his shoulders as he continued to run ahead!
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3