Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway

5 posters

Go down

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Empty Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway

Post  Bhaltair Bennett Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 am

A small stoop that comes off into the street. The double wooden doors at the top of the stairs is the entrance into the home. The first room to the small two story house is a coat room where one would leave their coats and outer ware in. There is a narrow "L" shaped hallway that leads to the living room. In the hallway are picture portraits of Valan's family-his mother, father, and Valan himself at multiple ages. A bit of furniture are also in the elegant antique style home, complete with lacy covered mahogany endtables and earthenware vases and large bronze mirrors.
Bhaltair Bennett
Bhaltair Bennett
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Empty Re: Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway

Post  Valan Bennett Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Valan brought her to the front door. He turned to her: "It isn't much, but this is home." He started as he opened the door for her. She would see a long a hall and a room directly to her right as she would enter-a bunch of outer ware and coats were hung on the wall in there. "Make yourself at home." he added with a smile as he held the door open for her.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:43 pm

She grinned. "Such the gentleman." she complimented him with a mock curtsy, entering the narrow hallway first. She could see many portraits on the wall-they were almost an age progression as she walked by-from boyhood to adulthood. "These are cute! Haha-I see you get your looks from your father." she said with a wink as she headed into the next room-her curiosity getting the best of her as she entered what looked like a living room.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:55 pm

He grinned scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah-I inherit both his looks and his bad timing to react." he said with a sigh. He followed the Neko into the living room
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Bennett Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:06 pm

After a long ride home, Tia Claire Bennett pulled her Hovercycle up to the Bennett residence, where her big brother, Val lived. She removed her helmet and shook out her long, brunette hair held up in the high ponytail:

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Tia_Bennett

She was in an overcoat, a taut cropped tank top, a pair of denim cutoffs and had thigh high socks and heeled boots. She wore her bandanna proudly, and smirked up at the residence with the helmet under her right arm. "Well... its been a while since we last had a face to face chat bro... but I'm here at last." She says, and approached the residence.

Oddly... the door wouldn't give. "Huh... maybe he's not home?" She thought, checking under the doormat for the spare key, finding it and then let herself in to the coat room.

"Hello? Bro, you here? Its Tia..." she called out, entering slowly. The house had a... peculiar scent. Nothing too alarming, but like... the smell of an attic. She took a step and noticed the dust which plumed under foot as she began to feel concerned. "Val...?" She called out once more, entering deeper, keeping her boots on as she entered the hall and began to search the rooms.

(to here)

Last edited by Tia Bennett on Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited the link to next locale)
Tia Bennett
Tia Bennett
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd O'Connor Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:27 am

Due to the surge of violence, between demonic spires, otherworldly saviors & villains appearing, and the city having already suffered a major attack before, the ADN were short staffed, and even went so far to call out the Breland City Police Department for aid... considering they were nearly on different parts of the planet, Lloyd O'Connor was well out of his usual jurisdictions, when not dealing with Bounties.

I'm glad to be out of the sun for a bit... and from Cap's 'charades', Lloyd thinks to himself as he drives along 7th Street to the address, referring to his Captain, Challis Willowsteel:

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway 58184817_p2_master1200_by_reikothegwen-dci52oe

...She's always somewhere between 'irritated' and 'concerned'... with 'tired' in the mix. Maybe I should get something for her eyes? A souvenir in general? Guess'll have to wait till later. I collected all I could gather on the missing person, a brother... He thought, before glancing down at his badge and his brother's dogtags.

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Lloyd_-_Enigma_Faceplate_CPD_Zero_1

Lloyd knew what it felt like, to have lost the only family you've got, and a brother at that.

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Latest

Guy was a member in Captain Challis' Unit 13- back when she was a Lieutenant. He was a great officer and a former DarkSEED applicant, who just didn't pass the DarkSEED test, and didn't trust the Crimson Gene Therapy thing. He raised him as far back as he could remember, after their parents were killed in a Syndicate raid.

Then there was the fateful day he lost Guy.

All that was left of Guy O'Connor after that incident was his damaged dog tag and his, at the time, standard issue handgun, a W&W 70Z handgun:

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway WW70z

No one wanted to look into his death, his body vanishing off the face of the planet... so I won't fail her. He promised himself as he rolled the squad car up to the curb and soon made his way to the door, ringing the buzzer. The girl he was supposed to meet, Tia Bennett, was supposed to still be there, so she could relay to him what happened and the like, as he did a little investigatory work within.
Lloyd O'Connor
Lloyd O'Connor
Recruit
Recruit

Tia Bennett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Bennett Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:18 am

Lloyd O'Connor wrote:Due to the surge of violence, between demonic spires, otherworldly saviors & villains appearing, and the city having already suffered a major attack before, the ADN were short staffed, and even went so far to call out the Breland City Police Department for aid... considering they were nearly on different parts of the planet, Lloyd O'Connor was well out of his usual jurisdictions, when not dealing with Bounties.

I'm glad to be out of the sun for a bit... and from Cap's 'charades', Lloyd thinks to himself as he drives along 7th Street to the address, referring to his Captain, Challis Willowsteel:

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway 58184817_p2_master1200_by_reikothegwen-dci52oe

...She's always somewhere between 'irritated' and 'concerned'... with 'tired' in the mix. Maybe I should get something for her eyes? A souvenir in general? Guess'll have to wait till later. I collected all I could gather on the missing person, a brother... He thought, before glancing down at his badge and his brother's dogtags.

Lloyd knew what it felt like, to have lost the only family you've got, and a brother at that.

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Latest

Guy was a member in Captain Challis' Unit 13- back when she was a Lieutenant. He was a great officer and a former DarkSEED applicant, who just didn't pass the DarkSEED test, and didn't trust the Crimson Gene Therapy thing. He raised him as far back as he could remember, after their parents were killed in a Syndicate raid.

Then there was the fateful day he lost Guy.

All that was left of Guy O'Connor after that incident was his damaged dog tag and his, at the time, standard issue handgun, a W&W 70Z handgun:

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway WW70z

No one wanted to look into his death, his body vanishing off the face of the planet... so I won't fail her. He promised himself as he rolled the squad car up to the curb and soon made his way to the door, ringing the buzzer. The girl he was supposed to meet, Tia Bennett, was supposed to still be there, so she could relay to him what happened and the like, as he did a little investigatory work within.

(from here)

Tia had been waiting in the living room for a little while when she heard the door bell ring. Shooting up from the couch, she made her way to the door, bolting for it, and opened the door to almost half stumble upon the rather boyishly cute man in uniform. She felt a little weak kneed for a moment, but got over it quicker than her brother would have. "You're a cop right...?" She found herself asking, almost feeling silly for asking it since he clearly wore a badge and his jacket had Breland Police symbols and Emblems on it. Still, strange, to receive him than some local constable, so either the ADN around here really are short handed, or they were really... fucking lazy.
Tia Bennett
Tia Bennett
Recruit
Recruit

Lloyd O'Connor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lloyd O'Connor Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:50 am

Tia Bennett wrote:"You're a cop right...?"

He glanced her over.

Stoop, Coat Room, & Hallway Tia_Bennett

She was admittedly an attractive girl. Maybe around his age, slightly younger? He blinked at her words and nodded. "Correct, I'm a Special Investigator from Breland, Lloyd O'Connor, working with the Military Police on other cases due to the shorthanded nature of the Capital. You must be Miss Tia Bennett?" He asked, as he produced his badge and ID to her:

"Mind if I come in? Its best I do a clean sweep of the household, to look for anything you may have over looked..." he explained, putting his badge back onto his jacket, closing the lid and showing off his odd Shield Number of "555".

Lloyd O'Connor
Lloyd O'Connor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down