Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alastor's Bedroom

+5
Crimson Knight Brigade
Saeko
Rufus Tenik
Satori
Alastor
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Alastor's Bedroom

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 am

Her cries were muffled by his mouth and she closed her eyes and left his hands to massage her breasts while her hands grabbed his cheeks and she forced a little more tongue into him, pinning his down with hers and rolling it over as his pelvis was pushing harder and penetrating deeper within her. She hooked her legs around his waist and aided them, pushing so hard she thought his thing was going to tear her insides out-but she was holding back a loud scream of ecstasy while they're mouths were still connected.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 am

Alastor intrnsified the rhythm slightly, along with the way his tongue played with hers. Her brought his chest in contact with hers, rubbing her breasts upon his chest.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am

Her hardened nipples were scrubbing against the pale skin of his chest and she now felt the thumping of his heart even more defined than before-swearing the large pillows were jiggling from the rhythm of his heart rather their thrusting motions. She rolled over again and allowed him to be on top pulling him tighter into her as she kissed him more passionately and stroked his bottom gently.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 am

Alastor kissed more heavily, feeling waves of pleasure radiating throughhout his body.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 am

Satori felt a climax of energy rush within her and she kissed Alastor passionately and finally pulled her kiss away. She breathed heavily, laying on top of him, sweaty, her naked body entirely blushed red, and her breasts still pressed against Alastor's. She grinned. Smiled. Then started laughing out loud before kissing his cheek. "So...was that your first time?" she asked. "Because...that was mine." she replied back with some tears in her eyes, but her mouth still forming a smile.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 am

"Yes, actually. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did." He said, pressing his lips to hers, gently.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Dream sequence 1 starts when i wake up -_-

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 am

She closed her eyes and embraced him, before snuggling up next to him and falling to sleep...
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 am

Alastor felt himself dozing off as well. He kissed Satori's forehead, and whispered "Goodnight", and drifted off to sleep.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 am

"He's a nice boy you got there; doesn't this break a certain pact you had?" came Saeko's words into Satori's head again...
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am

Saeko wrote:"He's a nice boy you got there; doesn't this break a certain pact you had?" came Saeko's words into Satori's head again...

Satori tossed and turned in the bed. Saeko was right...

But...

"Here...take this so you can always remember me!" came the image of the young boy with long brown hair and holding out a ribbon...

I know him...but...I don't....remember anything...

A young Satori grins wildly, she had recently lost a tooth and was crying over her smile before the boy around her age approached her and had calmed her down-showing that he was missing teeth too.

I was about five...or six? I can't seem to remember...

But she did remember watching him turn around and leave-leaving the ribbon behind for her.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am

A man in a suit and trench coat hovered over the bed, and drew a gun. As Satori begins to wake up she sees the man before her. He grins. "G'nite Puppet." he replied bringing up the Quicksilver Heavy Custom, aiming it for her head and pulling the trigger three times before she could scream...
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

Satori shot up from bed screaming, holding the blanket across her exposed breasts. She breathed in labored breaths and shook violently. She panted and looked around the room for the killer-but only could see daylight had entered the room via the windows. She blinked rapidly, and slowly was able to calm down. "A...Nightmare?" she asked the air around her, shivering under the blanket. "It was too real...and the dream I had before..." she suddenly heard the knocks again and stiffened-before realizing they were knocks from the front door again. She then turned to Alastor who was still slumbering and shook him lightly. "Alastor...Alastor..." she beckoned.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Alastor slowly crept to life, and said. "*yawn* morning Satori." He then noticed some tears on her face. "What's wrong, are you ok?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:49 pm

She paused, and turned away for a moment. "It was only a nightmare...Alastor...I..." she started before holding her ribbon. She sat up again, and blushed. "Someone's at your door..." she replied chuckling slightly. "I got afraid from the knocks-I think they're still here." she replied clasping her hands together and feigned a grin. "Pull yourself together Satori..." she thought inside.

Last edited by Satori on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because I was tired when I wrote it earlier :P)
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm

"Ok, I'll go check out, probably a job I guess." He said while getting dressed. He grabbed his weapons, just in case. He thought to himself This better not be another girl in a sailor fuku with a katana, Satori is nice, but Saeko tried to kill me, so I'd rather not test my luck.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Alastor reentered the room, deciding to discuss the job with Satori before packing. "Satori, you're not gonna believe this. The person who just hired me, wants me to be a bodyguard for her to protect her from the Crimson Knight Bridage." He said it a serious tone.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

She gasped. "No way! What exactly did she say? Did she say what Crimson Knight Brigade was all about?"
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yeah, they're super soldier versions of Tenik's old DarkSEED, due to being injected with something called the 'Crimson Gene'. It allowed them to run faster, increase their natural stamina, enhanced their muscular growth, increase all physical abilities and improved their eyesight; their eyes would flash crimson red in the heat of battle, thus giving the Medical Condition known as 'Crimson Syndrome'. These guys though were injected with double the amount of this 'Gene' and were also given harsh training via Richard H. Lionheart, and implanted with Codec, which meant they didn't drop a radio and no one could steal information from them, even if they caught one alive. They had no problems with killing their own either."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

She gulped. "And they wanted you dead? What do you have to do with any of this? This doesn't make any sense why they would hire Saeko to kill you-if you never heard of them till just yesterday..." she replied. She was already dressed, and held Alastor's hand. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 pm

"Well it seems my employer needs me to stay near them until the job is over, so I need to pack a suitcase. Thought I've gotta ask, what do you want to do about this?" He asked her.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Satori's body stiffened. She didn't really know what to say about all of this...They didn't come after her for anything-but had targeted Alastor. Satori grinned. "I don't know what to say...I'm not directly involved, so my words mean little...but I would just do what you would have to do in order to get the job done. I'll stay here and watch the shop if you like, that way you can focus as the body guard. I'll be fine, just take care of yourself, ok?" she replied closing her eyes and smiling with a little worry written on her face.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm

"I'd appreciate that, here." He said, handing her a piece of paper with a phone number on it, and some cash. "The number is for my personal cell phone, contact if you need me, and the money is for supplies. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but money should last for at least 2 months of groceries, along with any other things you'd want or need while I'm out." His suitcase was packed by the time he ws done with his explanation. He leaned over to Satori and snuck in a quick kiss. "Really sorry I have to leave on such short notice, Satori, but work beckons, and we find out more about these so-called knights."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 pm

She blushed and nodded to him. "Be careful!" She replied back as she looked back down at the money and phone number. She let out a soft sigh and sat on his bed.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:"Am I truly unable to redeem myself? Must I always travel in the path of darkness? Why must my past forever dictate my future? How long can I truly pull off the charade of being 'redeemed'...how long will it be till Galiavan's people truly do not want me around and seize to seek my guidance? Will Galiavan's people be able to survive without a 'Tenik'? It's been nearly 400 years and the Tenik Legacy has been able to thrive till a mere 18 years ago. Sure, it was through my father's guidance of the world most of my problems came to the surface. Because of my father and my own misuse of our power...the Tenik Establishment and family name had been soiled." he looks for the scabbard to Saeko's blade, found it and cleaned the blade off with his ruined armored jacket before sheathing it. He places the sheathed Busujima blade upon the desk, and thinks of his own partial if not diluted Beijionese history. "Beijionese blood is in my veins...its in my father's veins....its in my own son's veins...where ever the hell that youngman is." he says and then suddenly sneezes. He shakes his head, and looks to his garment. "I feel as though I was referenced somehow...hmm." he then heads over to the fallen Saeko and removes her cloths, at least the ones that are bloodied and needing repair and also wraps her wounds with medical tape before taking her upstairs to the owner of the building's room, which Rufus only speculated since it would have been the same room Selphie had occupied. By luck, it was the room. He places the scantly clad woman upon the bed and tucks her in before leaving the room.

Saeko's eyes creep open to loud rumblings. They flutter open and then close, then open again. "Am... I alive? Or... is this the next world?" she thought, slowly turning herself around. She felt cold, like her skin had become layered with ice, but she was laying upon something soft and cushioned. She then realizes her head was upon a pillow and she was laying in the dark. A few windows with the blinds mostly down let in only a scant few rays of light. She blinked her eyes, winking them open before the azure orbs darted left to right, taking in her environment. She was obviously in a bedroom, and the scent that was in the air smelled familiar. "Wh-where...?" she started, bringing her hand to her forehead. She had a headache the size of Mount Rushmore...whatever that was. It was painful, and this cool air wasn't helping too much than she wished. She begins to roll off the bed, and that is when she notices she is in nothing but her thong and bra. She looked around, but couldn't find her sword around either. Its then she feels the bandages wrapped around her torso, and clearly sees the dried blood that was soaked into them. She winces, standing up as she then recalls the fight with the man in white. He was a strange man, and remembers him taking her life. She grinds her fingers into the cloth of the blanket still wrapped around her shoulders and grunts. This was unacceptable.

She widens her eyes, feeling that rumbling sensation again. Outside, she could hear alarms and what sounded like air raid sirens. "Wha-what the hell is going on?" she exclaimed, looking about for her sword again, and grabbed a familiar shape in the darkness. It wasn't her sword, but it was an Ebonwood Boken. A training sword, not much more heavier than a club. Still, it could provide some decent protection. She then started looking for her clothes. She looked about, but could not find them any where. "Shit! What the hell am I supposed to do? Waltz outside practically naked? I don't think so." she thought, carefully opening the door to the outside.

The room was large, but it was also familiar. She almost instantly recognized it at first glance. "A-Alastor's place?!" she screamed, blushing as she looks upon herself and blushes even deeper. "Did-did he see me like this?" she thought, and completely shook her body remembering the task at hand. "Okay. Clothes. I'll need clothes." She says as she begins to explore the layout of the office to a further extent.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:41 pm

It was not long before the two entered the bedroom, Alastor gently laying down Wolf, legs half dangling over the bed. The young demon hunter removed his shirt, revealing his rather impressive abs for someone his age, rolling his shoulders and said "I know we've been half joking about 'education', but I have done a little research...." he kneeled down at the front of the bed, pulling away Wolf's pants and thong. "...and while I may need so,e direction, I have a feeling you will enjoy this." He lowered his head between her legs, working her pearl with his tongue, and around the edges of her slit.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next