Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alastor's Bedroom

+5
Crimson Knight Brigade
Saeko
Rufus Tenik
Satori
Alastor
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Alastor's Bedroom

Post  Wolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Alastor wrote:It was not long before the two entered the bedroom, Alastor gently laying down Wolf, legs half dangling over the bed. The young demon hunter removed his shirt, revealing his rather impressive abs for someone his age, rolling his shoulders and said "I know we've been half joking about 'education', but I have done a little research...."  he kneeled down at the front of the bed, pulling away Wolf's pants and thong. "...and while I may need some direction, I have a feeling you will enjoy this." He lowered his head between her legs, working her pearl with his tongue, and around the edges of her slit.

Wolf hummed as Alastor gently let her down and removed his shirt. His supple muscles and toned body excited her, making her cross her legs playfully. As he then began to yank her pants away, pushing them down her shapely legs, she cooed, brows raised and eyes glinting with excitement. "Well now, I certainly didn't expect you of thiss-haaa" she moaned, blushing as he brought his tongue to her flower's lips. "Ah...ha....ha..." she puffed, closing her eyes as she felt his warm, enticing tongue slide up the edges of the smooth warm slit of her woman hood. She leaned back, arching her back in a giggling fit, her eyes lidded and her hands upon her breasts, fondling them and squeezing them as he continued to rev her engines. She bit her lower lip, trying to stifle the bubbly, giggling moans, but couldn't help but let them out as he playfully danced with her clit.

She yanked free her other breast, the bulbous soft orb jiggly as it was released from the confines of her jacket. She looked down, sliding her hand down her stomach, unzipping the jacket fully before resting her right hand upon the smooth flesh beneath her belly button and above Alastor's face.

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 3 Wolf_alastor3_by_keskewolf-dahepm4

"Ha...ha...ha...." she moaned, closing her eyes, her body quivering as the pressure was building up.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Alastor had undone the belt of his pants, letting them slide down, his boxers remaining on, his engorged member pushing the fabric. He kept working on Wolf's flower, keeping the tempo even, having her remain on the edge a little bit longer. He could feel her breathing become more rapid, her heart increasing pace, using that to tease her further.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor had undone the belt of his pants, letting them slide down, his boxers remaining on, his engorged member pushing the fabric. He kept working on Wolf's flower, keeping the tempo even, having her remain on the edge a little bit longer. He could feel her breathing become more rapid, her heart increasing pace, using that to tease her further.

Wolf could feel her nethers burning, his tongue tantalizing and felt incredible as he glided it upon her flower. She lifted her legs, hooking her knees around his shoulders and brought him closer against her. She moaned, feeling her sex dripping with her sexual juices. She wanted him, wanted him inside her, the need to be filled by him not draining away as she slowly released more of her juices.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Alastor slowly increased in pace, pushing her further and further, lapping up her juices greedily. He worked to keep her at the edge for several minutes, until he worked his tongue to push her over the edge.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor slowly increased in pace, pushing her further and further, lapping up her juices greedily. He worked to keep her at the edge for several minutes, until he worked his tongue to push her over the edge.

"Hahhh!" Wolf released, slowly. Feeling pleasure as she came, her eyes closing as she sighed, shuttering with excitement. She reopened her eyes, looking down at him, humming quietly as she beckoned him onto the bed. That feeling of want, of wanting him inside her still persisting, and her nethers were definitely juiced up for him long member to slide in now, now that he got her all worked up.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Alastor pulled up, and climbed up onto the bed, saying "Well, I hope you're ready for more, because I'm just getting started." and slid his member inside her, her juices making it almost effortless. Both of them shuddered as they come to contact, and Alastor whispered into her ear. "Let's begin the next lesson, teacher..." And slowly started to move his hips.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor pulled up, and climbed up onto the bed, saying "Well, I hope you're ready for more, because I'm just getting started." and slid his member inside her, her juices making it almost effortless. Both of them shuddered as they come to contact, and Alastor whispered into her ear. "Let's begin the next lesson, teacher..." And slowly started to move his hips.

(sorry been busy >.< Been moving alot lately! ....O/////////O I...hate myself right now for missing this >.<)

Wolf gasped as he came in, her eyelids fluttering. "Ahh!" she exhaled sharply, grinning, her walls encroaching upon his member, and she hooked her legs around his hips, flexing herself and pulling herself in. "Hahhh, lets...begin!" she exhaled, her fingers gripping the sheets of the bed tightly, her warm body quivering. She rose her chest to meet his her fingers gripping at his back as she set her head between his head and left shoulder. Her large breasts flattened against his toned frame, her nipples perky and hardened from his earlier teasing. Her eyes became lidded, as she clenched her thighs lightly, breathing heavily as he began to move his hips. "St-start...a little slow..." she replied in a light voice, composing herself as he began to move his hips. "A...steady... motion." she added, before pressing her plush lips against his neck. She squeezed him in her embrace, feeling his rapidly beating heart through her chest. "Then...when we're in a decent flow... show me... show me how much you love me..." she gasped, blushing deep crimson.

It would make sense to place it here:

Last edited by Wolf on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 pm

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, last week or so has been busy on the schoolwork side of things...)
Alastor very slowly increased his tempo, as he was enjoying teasing Wolf far too much to go quickly. He took to kissing her neck. "Oh, don't worry, I will, everything so far has just been a taste..." He whispered in her ear.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Alastor wrote:(Sorry it took me so long to reply, last week or so has been busy on the schoolwork side of things...)
Alastor very slowly increased his tempo, as he was enjoying teasing Wolf far too much to go quickly. He took to kissing her neck. "Oh, don't worry, I will, everything so far has just been a taste..." He whispered in her ear.

Wolf chuckled lewdly, blushing vehemently. "Ha ha, you are such a tease! You know, when we first met... I never foresaw this... this makes this moment, all the more special." she cooed, kissing his cheek as she embraced him, gripping him with her warm, sweaty body quivering in his movements. She could feel his length inside her, her walls forming around his length, clenched tight and retracting, undulating and gliding across his smooth flesh. The pressure inside her was still there, built up by their romantic intentions. She nipped his lower ear, gently before kissing his neck.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 pm

The teasing Alastor had employed earlier had fallen to raw passion, taking her lips with his, their tongues mingling, while his hips going into full force, driving further and further into pleasure, both rising to dizzying heights.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Wolf closed her eyes, gripping him tightly as their passion rose. "Mmm-ha..Mmm ha..." She gasped between their kiss, her walls clenching his raw member that was driving against her pearl. Her legs pulled him with each gyrating and thrusting movement, her fingers sliding down his smooth back, her breasts jiggling with Alastor's increased pace. "Hahh...ha...haaah...!" she pulled from his kiss, his lips on her neck as she moaned, her green eyes glazed over with pleasure, her eyelashes lidded and fluttering. I'm gonna cum... I... I can't hold it much longer! She thought, her loins wet from their passion. "Hahh...ahhh....HAH!!" She gasps, releasing at long last. Unable to yield, she feels a rush of pleasure wash over her as she cums, and orgasms from her apprentice... no, her lover's... lance.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 pm

As Wolf's release arrived, she tightened around his member, driving him to his own orgasm, staining her inner walls white. His thrusts slowly tapered off, before resting for a moment, still joined with his lover. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear with a throaty rasp: "I hope you're not too tired, because I doubt either of us are fully satisfied." Before his hips began moving again, his member having not subsided, driving in Wolf's warm, wet, welcoming flower.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Alastor wrote:As Wolf's release arrived, she tightened around his member, driving him to his own orgasm, staining her inner walls white. His thrusts slowly tapered off, before resting for a moment, still joined with his lover. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear with a throaty rasp: "I hope you're not too tired, because I doubt either of us are fully satisfied." Before his hips began moving again, his member having not subsided, driving in Wolf's warm, wet, welcoming flower.

The break was needed, but did not last. Once she listened to his deep, seductive voice vibrating in her ear, she turned to face him with a grin. "Oh... I can do this all night~" She says, gasping as he began to move his hips, catching her off guard. She giggled, biting her lower lip as she grabbed his shoulders and rolled him over onto his back!

Her thighs straddled his, and with gravity on her side, his member slipped back into that sweet spot, making her shriek with a delighted moan that was loud enough to pierce the momentary silence. Her silky lips were peeled into an alluring grin, her half lidded green gaze glanced into his welcoming hazel eyes. Her breasts bounced with their weight, before squishing together by her elbows. Her hands slipped down his rugged chest, her fingers lightly tracing the toned muscles Alastor had developed over the years.

"How long...hah... can you endure?" she asked, giggling as she rolled her hips, lifting and thrusting herself down upon him, her torso wiggling left and right as she gyrated her hips and stirred herself upon his mighty lance. To feel this kind of penetration was intense, and exhilarating. Her white dripping walls clenched his rough flesh tightly, and rubbed and stroked him as her hips made their movements. She leaned her head back, lips slightly agape as she continued to get into her rhythm cowgirl style.

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 3 Wolf_alastor1_by_keskewolf-dahepla
(Just cuz)
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am

Morning had broken well before Alastor awoke, groggy until he felt the arms of his tutor-turned-lover around his. He looked upon her, at first in disbelief, then with a warm gaze, planting a kiss on her forehead as she slept.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Levi Athan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:50 am

Alastor wrote:Morning had broken well before Alastor awoke, groggy until he felt the arms of his tutor-turned-lover around his. He looked upon her, at first in disbelief, then with a warm gaze, planting a kiss on her forehead as she slept.

The naked Wolf smiles, feeling the warm lips upon her forehead even as she sleeps, the sheets draped over her curvaceous body as she lays on her side, deciding to grab a few more z's before she would stir...
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:00 am

Alastor's phone buzzed, a text message from Mizuki asking him to stop by to the garage and try out some new toys as well as scheduled maintenance ordered per Dr. Shelke's orders!

[From Mizuki's garage]
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:16 pm

“Oh right, that’s about time, isn’t it.” He said to himself, before standing up and nudging Wolf awake. “Hey Wolf, gonna get some arm maintenance and such, wanna come see?” 😄 He replied, full of energy despite only getting sleep of about three hours.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Alastor wrote:“Oh right, that’s about time, isn’t it.” He said to himself, before standing up and nudging Wolf awake. “Hey Wolf, gonna get some arm maintenance and such, wanna come see?” 😄 He replied, full of energy despite only getting sleep of about three hours.

Wolf, naked, laying on her chest slowly turned to Alastor with gaunt eyes. She looked absolutely drained of life! There were people who had a 'morning face', but her's was like that of Vincent Valor's from that time he asked to celebrate with her and the boys... she could out drink him, but he didn't let up... she assumed her face now looked like how he had the days to come. "Ughhh....." she moaned. "So cheery... how do you still have so much energy? I can barely roll over...." she groaned.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:32 pm

“Yeesh Wolf, you look like you fought an S-Class Demon! You feeling sick or something?” He replied, blissfully unaware he was the cause of her current condition
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Alastor wrote:“Yeesh Wolf, you look like you fought an S-Class Demon! You feeling sick or something?” He replied, blissfully unaware he was the cause of her current condition

She half chuckled at that, but went back to being drowsy. "I feel like I fought three of them... hand to hand. Granted we been at it since.. well, we stopped at least three or so hours ago... I think..." she rambled, before glancing up at him with her sharp green-blue eyes. "...how in the world are you still able to stand? How did you wipe me out? I'm not even..." she paused at that, and blinked. "How are you feeling?"
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:09 pm

“Wide awake and ready to slay some demons!” He replied, enthusiastically, before grabbing his revolver and blade, holstering the, before walking off Mizuki. “I’ll let you rest for a little then.” He said at the doorway
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:13 pm

Alastor wrote:“Wide awake and ready to slay some demons!” He replied, enthusiastically, before grabbing his revolver and blade, holstering the, before walking off Mizuki. “I’ll let you rest for a little then.” He said at the doorway

"Dear Gods... such stamina..." she says with wide eyes. "Love... with what you told me last night, you shouldn't be standing... if we keep this up, I think you'll actually kill me with sex... not a bad way to go, but... rather not ha ha..." She weakly laughed... before her face had a serious look. "...yup I'm just gonna... lay here in the sun till I'm recharged.... I can barely roll over heh..."
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:16 pm

Blink “....ooooook, I guess I’ll just open the blinds then.” Pulls cord The morning sun flooded the room, the sniper’s skin glistening from the light. “See ya in a bit!” He waved, then walked off
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Alastor wrote:Blink “....ooooook, I guess I’ll just open the blinds then.” Pulls cord The morning sun flooded the room, the sniper’s skin glistening from the light. “See ya in a bit!” He waved, then walked off

"....ughh huh...." She moaned, feeling the warm glow radiate her naked body. "Ah... I'm a powercell charging eh he...he..." She sleepishly said in a moaning tone. She waved limply. "Buh byyye for now... ahah~"
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:02 am

Wolf eventually was awake enough to move, feeling like a steam roller had rolled over her, the amount of energy she lost was surprising... being a world class sniper and hunter, she had higher stamina than most 'humans', and she was technically one in the most physical of descriptions, but being from Skizer made her an Alien in this world. Her physiology was easily thrown away as being some sort of magic condition, that she could gain nutrients and energy from the rays of the sun... She hadn't fully explained herself to Alastor yet, nor given him her true name. "All things in time." She moaned, still feeling drained as she pulled her naked body out of bed, and managed to shamble over to the wall for support. She saw a neaby bathrobe and slipped it loosely around her curvy frame, tying the belt loosely around her waist, her cleavage present yet as she listlessly moved from the bedroom to the stairs.

[to here]
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Levi Athan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next