Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage floor

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Garage floor Empty Garage floor

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

This large empty concrete space can hold up to 9 cars at a time, and it had an office and was over looked by the second floor which jutted out partially looking over the garage.

(Floor plan/map)
Garage floor MizukisGarage.jpg?t=1294442069
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Garage floor Empty Re: Garage floor

Post  Mizuki Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Mizuki is steadily at work upon one of the hover-craft cars that had just recently came in, waist deep in grease and hydraulic fluid, she continues to work on the beat-up 18 year old vehicle when she begins to jest. "Damn, this thing is as old as Alastor and myself. Heh...but you my friend are far more dirtier than either of us." she begins to drain the fluid from the engine into a portable oil well when she thinks about what she said. "Wait a minute..." she then suddenly becomes beat red, and she lunges up with a short panicky scream before her head bumps into the undercarriage, the blow to her head is dull and it causes a 'clunk' sound when it hits the galvanized steel underbelly. She curses, holding her head as she rolls out from under the vehicle, looking into a mirror to see a bruise forming upon her forehead. "Mmmmmmph!" she whines, seeing tears forming in her eyes as she rubs her crown. She takes a wet washcloth and wipes at her face, removing her red goggles and replacing them with her temple-less spectacles. "I almost completely forgot Alastor's birthday present. And I completed it almost a week ago!" she screams to herself, a habit she has when she starts panicking.

She gets up, throwing everything aside spastically, and looks for the gift which she hand wrapped herself, though it was greasy with oil and soot, the item within would be spotless. She finally finds it under a tire, and makes haste to her hover bike which is near by. The five-foot-four woman swings her 135 pound frame over the vehicle and revs it up, taking off like a bat out of hell and heads towards Alastor's place. She hoped Alastor wasn't too busy... She blushed at the thought of handing him his birthday gift; he was going to be 18 this year and she wanted it to be special for him. The thought of him kissing her-even if it were a peck on the cheek made her entire body flush pink-and in her dizzy romantic fantasy state she almost collided right into a giant ogre of a woman, screaming as she swerves out of the way in time. She huffed and puffed, purple eyes wide with fear. "That was a close one!" she screamed, continuing her ride over to the ''Wolf's Lament''.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Apparently heading to the airport to take a flight to the Silver Craft was out of the question. Now that the artificial island was under lock down, she was barred access. "Grrr..." Mizuki growled, parking her bike inside the garage. Alastor and the others better still be safe! She thought, grabbing a bottle of pop from a metal bucket near her fridge, popping the cap off with her adjustable wrench, before plopping onto the couch she had thought about getting rid of for years. She lounged there, left arm around her forehead, her right arm hanging off the couch with the ice cold bottle of soda fizzing inside its glass bottle. She looked up at the ceiling and just took this time to relax, and figure out what to do. Since the bridge was out, auto repairs have been at an all time low. People have taken to walking around. "So... bored." She moaned, closing her purple eyes.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:57 am

*Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg!!*

"Ah, waha?! I'm up eep, I'm up!" She gasped, rolling out of the sofa, hitting the floor with an "OOof!" She slowly reached up for the alarm clock and threw it across the room, smashing it into pieces... that landed into the scrap pile. "Gods... why... why are....are..." She blinked, her eyes falling upon the new arm modification she had been developing for Alastor. "By the 12... I have inspiration!!" She spat, running over to it, lifting the arm frame up, twirling around and laughing like a loon- when her eyes fell upon the personalized airship she was repairing for Westwind since... when did she drop it off? Was it finished? Maybe...

"Meh, doesn't matter, I'll just tell her its done." She shrugged and hummed as she waltzed over to the workbench and began working on the arm again. She paused, to let both of her customers to stop by.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:26 pm

(Skipping to here) Knock Knock! “Morning, Mizuki! You wanted to check on my arm?” He called out in a somewhat cheery tone.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Alastor wrote:(Skipping to here) Knock Knock! “Morning, Mizuki! You wanted to check on my arm?” He called out in a somewhat cheery tone.

Mizuki was working at the bench, sparks flying as she was grinding small metallic bits. She heard Alastor's voice carry throughout the garage, rather cheerfully, and she paused her work, and lifted her visor. "Holy crap..." she turned around, gasping. "You're alive... and here! Actually here!" She smiled, running over to Alastor and hugged him tight. "Gods, I thought my number one customer got killed at the Craft, or something. People have been kinda shell shocked about it for a while now... Gods its good to see you again Al!" She giggled, holding his demonic hybrid prosthetic... and then quickly went to observing it. "Hmm, no immediate damage... some scorching here and there... may need to fix the joint here and there..." she mumbled slipping on her glasses to observe his arm, holding it up to her face!
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:47 pm

He hugged her back. “Yeah, felt I was in that place for months, glad to be home.” It wasn’t long before Mizuki was going over his arm “Hey, take your time, I know well enough to not rush quality work.” He said, sitting down in her patient chair for cyborgs, lying the arm on the rest.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Alastor wrote:He hugged her back. “Yeah, felt I was in that place for months, glad to be home.” It wasn’t long before Mizuki was going over his arm “Hey, take your time, I know well enough to not rush quality work.” He said, sitting down in her patient chair for cyborgs, lying the arm on the rest.”

She blinked, and glanced up at him, smiling with a flustered look. "Haha sorry, I can't help myself at times! I've missed this baby as much as I've missed seeing you! She's a piece of work, Dr. Shelke really knew what she was doing when she set this baby up for ya and being your dutiful mechanic I cannot help but make sure it meets to the standards! Just, ignore everything else in this garage I'm still working on~" She giggled, and pulled the chair over for him. "Okay, lets have a looksie... any pain or anything not been working to task since your last visit?" She asked, as she got her tool kit out and began wiping the equipment with clean oil.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Ok this isn’t going to end well. I mean really now, anything that involves these three things all in the same context, a cynic, a Delorean, and the word duck, can’t end well… well for somebody I’m sure.

I swear I was minding my own business when this all took place. Seriously now being honest here I was minding my own business, just taking the Delorean for a quick little test drive. Yes that Delorean, Flux Capacitor and all, by the way the Flux Capacitor falls off at forty-three miles per hour. Just saying! And time travel, don’t get me started on the eighty-eight miles per hour to travel through time, this thing runs out of gas before seventy-two miles per hour. Buuuuttttt….

I’m me so I can work with that, after all it’s not like Doc Brown or Mcfly were going to miss it. Yes I know it was just a movie, can’t you indulge a guy for a bit, humor his flights of fancy while he daydreams and makes snide comments about the brilliant work that is, was, and ironically will always be Back to the Future!

Thank you peanut gallery I have more pressing matters to attend to, more precisely aiming this stationary brick through space and time, without wrapping it around anything in the process. Flying through the forth and fifth dimensions ain’t like dusting crops boy, one wrong move and you’re

Ok wrong Christoper Llyod moment but still, you get the picture, talking and moving at that. Splat flat as a pancake. So there I was shifting through the gear changes and trying not to flip the Delorean over after all it’s a priceless classic, deck out in all its Back to the Future glory. So not having enough fuel to hit eighty-eight miles per hour I back this bad boy up, pushing the Flux Capacitor back into place and practise a dry run of the process for the third time. Hey I already said it can barely hit seventy-two miles per hour before sputtering out of gas, I wasn’t going to waste a single drop on dry runs.

Ok let’s do this once again, and go….

Next thing I know I’m somewhere else, the whole experience having felt like a bad mix of tangoing on the far moon and drunk boxing with a sober kangaroo at the same time. I turn around and take what’s in to see some kind of large garage space, with an airship parked and worked on, fixed even, who knows I just got here. When I see someone crossing the room right in front of me. So I do the only rational thing I can. I push them to the ground saying Duck! As they hit the ground all hell breaks loose…

Well actually a… correction “the“ delorean crashes into the airship causing both vehicles to erupt into flames and chaos. The person on the ground turns back to thank me but I’m not there, instead he sees the Galiavan version of this

Happening to the airship and Delorean and some crazy guy in a weird suit stepping out of the wreckage of the two vehicles. Just slowly as if nothing at all is burning behind him. Oh did I forget to mention the Delorean didn’t put a hole in anything except the airship as it crash landed. Yup that’s right perfect ten on the inside landing. Thankfully they probably won’t miss the Delorean from the set it was the last day of shooting anyway. Hey I did say it’s a classic, now it’s a classical blooper highlight. I stood staring over at the guy who I pushed out of the way only moments before as he blinked looking to where I had been standing as I spoke just one simple phrase.

Ah good man you ducked out of the way when you saw I couldn’t stop!

Of course that was just silly; the Delorean’s brakes didn’t work right either. Well how else were they going to get it up to eighty-eight miles per hour!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:25 pm

“No, no malfunctions or pain. That shock blast works pretty well, though I haven’t used your.... other upgrade much since last month.” 🙄 “I swear I’ll never understand some of your inventions.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:32 pm

Neither of them saw the Delorean yet, time was running very slow from the new arrival's point of view, and the 'man' he thought he pushed was Mizuki, who was only just feeling a slight push as she turned to the sensation. "Huh... nothing." She shrugged, from her point of view the odd car had not yet arrived... time was catching up slowly, she and Alastor would probably be out of the way of the disaster about to happen by the time well, time caught up.

Alastor wrote:“No, no malfunctions or pain. That shock blast works pretty well, though I haven’t used your.... other upgrade much since last month.” 🙄 “I swear I’ll never understand some of your inventions.”

Returning her attention to Alastor, she smiled. "Good to hear on both accounts." She giggled, before smirking devilishly at the mention of the 'other upgrade'. raaaaaaepface "Oh, well, you know that upgrade isn't for you specifically... but I suppose it does make for a nice way to sooth your aching muscles... if you're not using it for someone else~" She hummed playfully, dabbing his arm with her fingers. Ehhhhhhh! "Eh, eh?" She giggled.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:37 pm

“Well, now that you mention it, I was able to use it for someone last night...😏” He remembered their third session last night, three of his fingers pulsing inside Wolf’s flower while thrusting at her from behind. “Oh right, should probably mention that Wolf and I are a thing now.” He said offhandedly (pun not intended)
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:40 pm

Alastor wrote:“Well, now that you mention it, I was able to use it for someone last night...😏” He remembered their third session last night, three of his fingers pulsing inside Wolf’s flower while thrusting at her from behind. “Oh right, should probably mention that Wolf and I are a thing now.” He said offhandedly (pun not intended)

Mizuki laughed, working at his arm before she blinked. "S-say what now?!" She gasped, surprised at this new development! It was a bit much to take in, the stoic often drifting Wolf had returned and... She gulped, leaning close. "...did she like it? 😏"
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:45 pm

“I’d say the fact she was moaning throughout was a good indication😏. Perhaps she’ll be willing to let you observe it in action, get data from the subject.” He said, then chuckled. “Granted, she’s tired right now, we got to bed three hours ago, and I guess she hadn’t gotten much rest before she showed up at the house. Or I’m just that good.” His grin was punchably smug.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Alastor wrote:“I’d say the fact she was moaning throughout was a good indication😏. Perhaps she’ll be willing to let you observe it in action, get data from the subject.” He said, then chuckled. “Granted, she’s tired right now, we got to bed three hours ago, and I guess she hadn’t gotten much rest before she showed up at the house. Or I’m just that good.” His grin was punchably smug.

She blushed! "LOL-wah..?" She shook her head after hearing that, and giggled in a coy manner. "N-now you're just teasing me! If Kelly was still alive she'd probably want to actively join in as well!" She joked, recalling her girlfriend from a few years ago. She learned to keep the happy memories of her alive. On the mention of Wolf... who wasn't even a human being drained like he explained, she had a look of concern. "Well... your stamina is higher than a normal human's, Alastor. If anything from your medical charts, you've got a bit of almost every race in you. Its kinda bizarre, this kind of pedigree is something thats planned, and doesn't happen just naturally. For example, you went on that hunting trip with Riley and Irvine for three weeks straight, and you came back still ready and rearing to go. Riley and Irvine are pretty fit guys too, but they were practically bed ridden for a week, you weren't even sore. Heh, you may want to be careful, you may just wear poor Wolf out." She says, giggling.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:03 pm

{from here}

Kisara gasped, holding the outside of the brick building for support as she huffed and puffed, taking her hat off and fanned herself. "Gods... do not like me..." she repeated for the seventh time, and she took a moment to catch her breath and relax her aching muscles. She did a hell of a trek to get here from Jemial which was not as nearby as most people believed it was! "Sheesh...got my work out for the week in." She exhaled, approaching the door to the Garage, half expecting to see Mizuki's angry face as she entered through the door...

"Hey, Mizu- got your text message... phew, it was a hell of a wa-" she paused there as she looked from Mizuki to the unknown young man sitting in the chair whilst she worked on his arm. "-oh shit, sorry. Didn't realize you're with a customer." She explained, when she noticed a hint of blush on Mizu's face. She hobbled her way over to the spare couch Mizu had down on the garage floor not too far away from them, and glanced up to her Airship mounted off the ceiling before glancing back to the pair. The young man in the chair looked pretty cute in all honesty, and after walking half way from Jemial, she was glad to finally take a seat. "Maybe the Gods don't hate me after all, mrow~" She purrs under her breath as she smirked at the young man sitting there, and then winced. "Gah... damn thighs aching..." She groaned, rubbing her thick thighs:

Garage floor Kisara_Thighs

She then looked up at Mizu and felt a little nervous, gulping before she continued: "N-now before you yell at me Mizu, my Hoverbike's... well, kinda totaled near the old Dragon Alley Pub ^^;" She says, rubbing the back of her neck and smiled nervously, sweat dripping down her cheek and the side of her head.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:06 pm

“Yeah, she was worried about such when I let her go back to sleep.” He said, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand, before noticing the newcomer. “Huh, busy morning for ya, Mizu.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Alastor wrote:“Yeah, she was worried about such when I let her go back to sleep.” He said, rubbing the back of his head with his free hand, before noticing the newcomer. “Huh, busy morning for ya, Mizu.”

She chuckled. "Maybe Sweet Surrender needs to be applied to her sore spots, it can help aching muscles as-" she paused there as she heard the door open. She turned to the sight of the new arrival, and her eyes became lidded. "Wow, you actually showed up..." she says with a slight tone of irritation.

Kisara Westwind wrote:{from here}

"Hey, Mizu- got your text message... phew, it was a hell of a wa-" she paused there as she looked from Mizuki to the unknown young man sitting in the chair whilst she worked on his arm. "-oh shit, sorry. Didn't realize you're with a customer." She explained, when she noticed a hint of blush on Mizu's face. She hobbled her way over to the spare couch Mizu had down on the garage floor not too far away from them, and glanced up to her Airship mounted off the ceiling before glancing back to the pair. The young man in the chair looked pretty cute in all honesty, and after walking half way from Jemial, she was glad to finally take a seat. "Maybe the Gods don't hate me after all, mrow~" She purrs under her breath as she smirked at the young man sitting there, and then winced. "Gah... damn thighs aching..." She groaned, rubbing her thick thighs:

Garage floor Kisara_Thighs

She then looked up at Mizu and felt a little nervous, gulping before she continued: "N-now before you yell at me Mizu, my Hoverbike's... well, kinda totaled near the old Dragon Alley Pub ^^;" She says, rubbing the back of her neck and smiled nervously, sweat dripping down her cheek and the side of her head.

She observed the woman who seemed to be sore from her trip, and when she brought up the broken down Hoverbike, she almost over tightened one of Al's fixtures! "You what?!" She screamed, eye twitching. "Ugh... seriously, Kisara you break everything you touch!" She sighed, before turning to Al. "Oh, sorry, didn't pinch a nerve did I Al?" she asked, in a lighter tone, before thumbing in the direction of Kisara. "She's a usual like you, but unlike you... she manages to break almost everything I make..." she sighed. "Well, your lack of a bike makes sense why you look like you ran three marathons, Kisa... but how did you get past the ravine? The bridge is out..." She asked, before raising her hand. "First, pay up, 18k, like I said over the text; I did everything to make that ship of yours 'you proof' and you're not taking it till I have the dough, got it?" She says. Mizu was often sweet, but she could be quite the shrewd businesswoman at times.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:26 pm

Kisara waved to the young man with a toothy smile:

Garage floor Dds2zc7-eadb9c5c-5493-40ae-b71f-4f517557af0e

"Sup, Kisara Westwind ;P" She winked and stuck her tongue out at him, before sliding in an odd glowing lollipop into her mouth. She laid back, wincing as the sore muscles twinged, and she rubbed her exposed thighs. "Yeah, found out about the bridge the hard way. You could have told me that! I doubt I'd have made the jump with my bike, almost didn't with just my sneeks." she says, raising her sore legs before howling in pain, her cat ears folding back, shifting her hat as she brought them down again! "Owie ow ow..." she mumbled. She glanced up, Mizu, ever the task master, wanted her cash now. "Sheesh... can't let a girl rest after walking up a mountain side and jumping an impossible gap?" She asked, pouting before shrugging. She removed the katana from her left hip and and rummaged around for her wallet... "Hold your horses, I'll get your damn cas-"

I!...Have no idea...

"Ah... hah...hah... oh... that's... odd." She gulped, feeling around her rear pocket, then slowly shifted her hands to her jacket pockets. Nothing.

What the Hell... The gods really don't like me after all... She thought, as she stood there in place, pale and worried, her eyes slowly shifting back to Mizuki. "Heh heh heh..." She chuckled nervously. "How... peculiar, I think I may have... heh, left my wallet with the bike..." She began to laugh. "Silly me!" She continued to laugh as she began to feel the ominous presence begin to build! I dislike that...
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:31 pm

He winced a little at the tightened bolt, but it soon passed, and replied to the feline. “Alastor Grey, Demon Hunter.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:37 pm

*blink blink*

Mizuki was stock still, glaring at Kisara, before throwing the lug wrench nearby at her! "You MORON! I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY NOT TO BACK OUT ON ME THIS TIME, BUT NOOOOO!" She exclaimed, tossing more things, scrap metal, and dew-dads at the Neko! "Who the hell leaves their wallet in the middle of nowhere?! That should be your priority, what was more important than the cash you have on hand?! Was it your damn catnip! I bet it was!" She continued, about ready to toss one of the upgrade's she had prepared for Al when she stopped. "Oh, can't throw this, this is for you Al!" She says again with a sweet tone to him, before her head slowly turned to Kisara. "You're not getting your airship back till I have my cash, I can't afford another 'I O U', Kisa!" She grumbled.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:47 pm

Alastor wrote:He winced a little at the tightened bolt, but it soon passed, and replied to the feline. “Alastor Grey, Demon Hunter.”

Kisara smiled, eyes closed. "Demon Hunter huh? That's quite a dangerous profession! Bet you had your fair share of-" She suddenly felt her hat fly off her head, her ear's pulled back as the wrench nearly hit her!

Mizuki wrote:*blink blink*

Mizuki was stock still, glaring at Kisara, before throwing the lug wrench nearby at her! "You MORON! I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY NOT TO BACK OUT ON ME THIS TIME, BUT NOOOOO!" She exclaimed, tossing more things, scrap metal, and dew-dads at the Neko! "Who the hell leaves their wallet in the middle of nowhere?! That should be your priority, what was more important than the cash you have on hand?! Was it your damn catnip! I bet it was!" She continued, about ready to toss one of the upgrade's she had prepared for Al when she stopped. "Oh, can't throw this, this is for you Al!" She says again with a sweet tone to him, before her head slowly turned to Kisara. "You're not getting your airship back till I have my cash, I can't afford another 'I O U', Kisa!" She grumbled.

Cold sweat dripped down her face, and she could hear other objects being flung at her body! She swiftly dodged the incoming projectiles, that began to imbed themselves into the wall behind her, the couch cushions... there was some sharp knife like pieces of metal in there as well! In the end, an outline of materials were around the wide eyed Neko, who stood staring at Mizu, her large chest bouncing from all the momentum and movement as well as her heavy breathing! "Shocked fuckin' hell Mizu, you coulda killed me!" She exhaled, blinking her bug eyes, and slowly pulled out from the odd stance she was in. Fuck, I'm somehow lucky she didn't puncture my girls! She thought, glaring down at her bobbing breasts, the micro triangle bikini did its job in keeping her supported and 'modest'. "Aww... c'mon, Mizu! I'm sorry, I thought I slipped it into my pocket! IM SORRY!" she grovelled. "There's got to be something I can do, I ain't walking all the way back for my wallet! I'll die of exhaustion! *Crying Forever* " She cried.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:43 pm

"THEN DIE.... Now its serious..." she replied with a dark expression, before turning back to Alastor. "So my new upgrade here is an add on, that'll allow you to conjure out a barbed whip Alastor~!" she purred, attaching the device to his arm, and letting it do the rest. "It's length is variable, and it can be used as a last ditch grapple, but if you swing that at someone you'll probably slice them into bits," she then turned to Kisa and smirked devilishly.

Garage floor Latest

"I'd say try it out on that moron over there, but she'll probably break your arm, and not for the lack of trying." She explained, before thinking of what she could do to make up. "I dunno, test subject is the only punishment on my mind right now..." She says to Kisara, before looking to Al. "Though I do need more ore and supplies to work on the other upgrade for your arm...🤔" She pondered.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:49 pm

“Ooh, nice, a whip, this could be fun!” He exclaimed as his arm adapted to the upgrade unit, before commenting on Mizuki’s lacking supplies. “Yeah, one of your sources was having demon troubles, weren’t they? Did they ever clear that up?” He rubbed his chin if they didn’t, I imagine they’d pay for someone to clean house.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:01 am

Kisara's face went white at Mizu's cruel words! pale O_o

"I dislike that... You're...so cruel Mizu..." she says with a noticeable look of defeat, when:

Alastor wrote:“Ooh, nice, a whip, this could be fun!” He exclaimed as his arm adapted to the upgrade unit, before commenting on Mizuki’s lacking supplies. “Yeah, one of your sources was having demon troubles, weren’t they? Did they ever clear that up?” He rubbed his chin if they didn’t, I imagine they’d pay for someone to clean house.”

Kisara blinked herself back to normal. "Demon trouble eh? I mean, I'm no expert, but I think I could bag a few demons and collect the reward and the supplies for you, that is if you don't try to sacrifice me to a Primordial for not having my wallet!" She smiled, her sharp tooth grin wide and happy again, mentally thanking Alastor for coming up with such an idea! Also... the mention of supplies being hassled by a couple demons sounded oddly familiar... to the Bounty Hunter.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next