Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadmans point..

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deadmans point.. Empty Deadmans point..

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:58 pm

This ledge just hangs off the cliff that empty's water down into the Lower Ithteca Bay. Legend says that when people of Ithteca commited an unforgivable sin, they were to be forced off this point to fall into the Lower Gulf, where there is no land to grab since the steep Ithteca mountains outline the lower bay/gulf.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Deadmans point.. Empty Re: Deadmans point..

Post  Trunks Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Trunks lead him through the afternoon sun smiling. "So what do want to ask me?" she asked, walking backwards in front of him with her hands behind her back.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 pm

"So where you from? I know your not a homebrewed Ithtecan like myself-I would have noticed you sooner." he said with a grin, his hands in his pocket as he walked after her.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 am

She smiled closing her eyes as she did. "I'm from Breland-Coastal City of Rolan!" she added a giggle to it. Ironically, his eyes had reminded her somewhat of her favorite childhood shore line and the only place she could really call home. "So your naturally from here eh? Ironic that you messed up it's name when I asked you out!" she added with a giggle. "How about family? Unless if thats a little strong of a subject-I'd understand if you wouldn't want to talk about that."
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am

"Ah-explains the tan! Heheh-well to tell the truth-I have a tendancy to mispell or say things right in times of nervousness or stress." he started as he rubbed his neck again. "No dont worry about it. Yeah, my mom died about 10 years ago-and my dad passed away just three years ago..." he said with a faint smile-thinking of the good old days. "It's no matter-how about you?" he started and looked up smiling at her.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 am

Her grin fades for a moment. "I'm so sorry.." she started and when he looked back at her to ask about her own she sighed, her ears folding down as she did. "Yeah...My family is full of crazy Neko's who are quite traditionalist in nature-all live in Breland too." she started. She then looked back up at him and smiled. "Hey-I just remembered you didn't answer my question back at the pub!" she started as she walked closer to the point-turning around to him and grinning. "Would I count as beautiful scenery?" she asked again, her eyes narrowing flirtatiously as she asked this, and a mischievous grin planted on her face as she leans towards him in a manner similar to when she was walking backwards with her arms folded across her back.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 am

"Nah dont worry about it-Old news. Heh, so crazy cat-eared people living on a beach? Heh nice." he said smiling. He suddenly paused when she brought up her question from earlier. He chuckled. "Well I'm sorry but you dont count as scenery-no no no, you'd be the focus of my picture; and a beautiful picture it would definitely be." he said as he stopped and looked at her with her back turned to the Blackmoth Ocean and the setting sun. He cocked his head to the left. "So you brought me out here to dead man's point-why's that?" he asked curious for her reason to bring him out here.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am

Her expression was one of amusement. "Aw thats very sweet of you Valan. Thank you-that means a lot to me." She said turning to look out to the sea. "I come here every now and then to take in the beauty and smell of the sea." she started before turning back to him. "Don't you think this is place has a pretty view?" she asked grinning.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Valan blushed but his grin faultered slightly and he began to rub the back of his neck. "Yeah...it looks nice; but forgive me for not feeling the exact same respect as you do about this place...I should tell ya-this is where they used to execute criminals-or at least thats what the legend of this place is." he said as he turned his gaze down the side of the cliff. "Thats a long way to fall...steep cliff face that runs about 3500 feet to the bottom-where even the ocean wont be enough to break your fall...and sharp rocks-sharp large rocks ready to impale the curious onlooker who fails to be satisfied from a distance..." he gulped. "Yeah...bright thoughts." he added to his distressed thoughts.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 pm

I giggled, walking back a few more feet-almost at the edge of the rock that jutted out of the side of the cliff like a diving board. I turn to look out at the sea-and spread my arms open and letting the salty-sea air brush past me. "I can see why. The fact being you get one last look of the world-such pretty scenery before your forced off the point-sent to plummet to your demise thousands of feet below-literally falling off a mountain." I said as I looked up at the yellow-orange clouds brought on by sunset. "I wonder-if they had enough time to repent for their sins before they died." I muttered softly.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Valan got a little frightened as he watched her get closer to the edge. "Hey!" He protested, gulping as he balanced himself on the narrow strip of rock. "Yeah, I'm quite sure they found repentance before they realized they were going to fall over 3000 feet from a mountain!" he whispered harshly. "You're gonna fall if you move any further-I-I-I'd rather not see that." he said truthfully as he tried not to look down.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 pm

She turns to face him and give's him a serious look from her eyes-while her lips were still curled into a smile. "Don't you trust me?" she asked. She turned fully around and placed her right hand on her hip and chuckled. "I'm serious, do you trust me?" she asked again, her eyes not wavering nor leaving his gaze. Her tail curled and her ears perked as she stood there grinning.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 am

He stood there standing still for a moment-looking down and up down and up-and each time realized her eyes were still on him. He stood there, and looked into her face. He had known her only for a few hours-well technically a few months-but today it was the first time he actually met her. He sighed, grinning. And in the few hours he's been with her he had believed he trusted her enough to nod. "Yeah...I trust you." he said bushing a little.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 am

She grinned. "Then-shut up and have a loosen up. Have a little fun!" She said with a wink as her tail curled curiously. While she grined and seconds after she winked she forced all her weight back-spreading her arms wide and fell backwards off the point-a quick flash of her panties as she fell before Valan's eyes off the cliff face and dissapearing off the edge.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 am

Valan's eyes widened. "Trunks!" He screamed lunging to where she was standing-and landed on his chest to grab her as she fell off the point. He reached over the edge-but grabbed...nothing. He felt dread enter his body and he lays there, pounding his fist onto the slab of rock. "Damn it...Damn it all!" he screamed his eyes filling up with tears as he stood back up. He breathed out heavily-afraid to look over the edge-not in fear of the height but the fear of what he would see... "Trunks...why did you do that?" he asked himself outloud as he slowly takes a peak over the edge...
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 am

-Valan would see nothing below him-but would suddenly feel someone loose their arms loosely around his neck as she leapt onto his back-the added weight to his back sent him away from the edge. Her breasts pressed against his back and her grinning face was hanging on his left shoulder-her eyes closed and her cat ears wiggling as she carressed the left side of his face with her head. "Forgive me Valan...It's complicated-my reasoning behind what I just did. I want you to know though I never ment to make you feel as horrible as you just did..." Trunks voice started. "You'll find out someday-I'll promise you that; and I also promise that I will not do something that terrible to you ever again..." she said opening her watery eyes-hugging him tighter against her.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Valan at first leaped-and would have fallen off the slab if she hadn't placed weight on his back and sent him away from the edge. His heart beated rapidly. He didn't know what to say at first-he felt relieved yet angry at the same time and ended up sighing. "Your...a strange yet interesting Neko-you know that, right?" he replied at last. He turned his head slightly in her direction-his left cheek pressing against her right cheek and he got a powerful whiff of her perfume as he did this. The soft feeling of her skin against his own, and her sweet scent made him almost forget the entire ordeal. He smirked slightly. "You shouldn't do that-and I'm glad to hear you wont be doing something that crazy again-I'd loose another year off my life every time you did." he finished with a slight sigh.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm

She giggled. "Well I'll take that as a compliment Mr. Bennett." She started. She blushed, his scent also intoxicating her. She closed her eyes, smiling. "Thats right. I still eight lives left-I forgot you humans only have 1 or 2 if your lucky. I'll remember that next time as I decide to do something that death-defying again." she said teasingly. As she hugged him her heart pounded again, and she reopened her eyes. "Beautiful-isn't it though?" she asked out of context-looking out to sea again.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Valan laughed and then turned his attention to Trunks's last question. Her beauty struck him again, and he was simply in awe-and he fought off a double leg cramp as he tried to maintain his cool. "Definitely is...." He said nodding; all the while his attention was on her beautiful face.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 am

Trunks blinked looking at him with the corner of her eyes as her expression changed to curiosity, turning her head to look at Valan when her soft red lips accidently turned to be pressed by his. She was blushing with very large eyes that could be mistaken for shock-and were probably bigger than Valan's for the moment. "I'm...kissing him..." her eyes wavered, and she closes them. "I...don't want to...but I..." She found it hard to pull away from it-his lips were soft and she felt comforted by their touch-but she realizes she was traveling in deep water...

She forced herself away-breaking the kiss and letting go of Valan. She blushed heavily and backed away holding her lips with three fingers from her right hand. "I'm-I-well-I mean..sorry." she stated rapidly, her heart beating even faster than before.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 am

Valan's eyes were large and white. His mouth was hung open and his head rolled back-his face red as a fire engine. "She kissed me!" his mind screamed.

Trunks wrote: "I'm-I-well-I mean..sorry."

His head shot back to normal and he looked at her with a serious face. "Why be sorry-your kish-kiss was amazing! If anything I'm sorry that I did'nt apply myself into it more-well I mean not that I would like make out with you-well I'm not saying I wouldn't make out with you if you allowed it-it being our first date and all and well-" his words were cut off by a shrill scream radiating from his vocal cords as he fell to his right knee-holding it. "Leg cramp!" he added.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Valan Bennett wrote:
"Why be sorry-your kish-kiss was amazing! If anything I'm sorry that I did'nt apply myself into it more-well I mean not that I would like make out with you-well I'm not saying I wouldn't make out with you if you allowed it-it being our first date and all and well-" his words were cut off by a shrill scream radiating from his vocal cords as he fell to his right knee-holding it. "Leg cramp!" he added

She couldn't hold back the laughter that welled within her and she began laughing so hard that when she realized what she had been doing-she started to cry. She eventually stopped and sighed. "I'm sorry...thank you-I assure you it wasn't you-I feel bad for saying this-but I might as well say it." she started, straightening herself out. "Ok...I just have to tell him straight-" she thought as she breathed in and out.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Valan sighed, sitting back and looking up at her as he carressed his leg. "Today was only a one time thing-wasn't it?" he asked with an "all knowing" expression with a faint smile to mask the pain. "Well, in either case-I'll walk you home. The least I could do for you after a great day you spent with me-eh this part hurts-" he said as he painfully got back to his feet, his leg cracking as he stood up. He kept smiling. "Seriously-I haven't had such a random day in my life. It was awesome." he said at last. "Well you win some and you lose some...still..." his mind said to him as he sighed.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Trunks sighed. "Well...It's not that I wouldn't want this to last...it's just I'm moving tomorrow to Beijio. I was recently promoted to Officer Cadet and my assistance is needed in Beijio for the moment. I could be there for months-maybe even years." she started looking down at her feet-her tail sagging and her ears drooping as she said this. "I...I'm so sorry for doing this to you...Your a really nice guy-and I wanna get to know you more...but I just can't...not without hurting you and myself...damn it!" She had tears welling up in her eyes. She felt so ashamed and depressed at the fact she'll be leaving Valan behind-it was as if she was driving a dagger between her heart and her dreams. "I hope...I hope you can forgive me Valan..." she started.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Trunks wrote:"Well...It's not that I wouldn't want this to last...it's just I'm moving tomorrow to Beijio. I was recently promoted to Officer Cadet and my assistance is needed in Beijio for the moment. I could be there for months-maybe even years." she started looking down at her feet-her tail sagging and her ears drooping as she said this.

"I...I'm so sorry for doing this to you...Your a really nice guy-and I wanna get to know you more...but I just can't...not without hurting you and myself...damn it!" She had tears welling up in her eyes.
"I hope...I hope you can forgive me Valan..."

Suddenly, Valan's arms were around her and he hugged her tight. "There's no need to appologize Trunks." he started. He looked up to the sky. "What if...what if I said that I went with you." he started himself. "That I join you in Beijio. I'll rent myself an appartment and I'll stay there while you continue your duties as an ADN member and an Officer Cadet." he added. "Because I will in an instant." he finished, squeezing her tighter.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum