Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadmans point..

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deadmans point.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadmans point..

Post  Trunks Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Valan Bennett wrote:
"There's no need to appologize Trunks."
"What if...what if I said that I went with you."
"That I join you in Beijio. I'll rent myself an appartment and I'll stay there while you continue your duties as an ADN member and an Officer Cadet."
"Because I will in an instant." he finished, squeezing her tighter.

Trunks's eyes widened and she looked up at Valan. "Wh-what? But-no I couldn't! I won't let you drop everything here and leave to Beijio!" she exclaimed, yet something inside her rose-but she didnt know what it was...hope? Perhaps?
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm

He shook his head. "I have nothing here left for me and I'm used to traveling, I'm rarely home. Besides, I'm a writer and can move anywhere I desire." he started as he pulls away slowly to look into her eyes. "I dont want to let you go...you've brought a light in the emptiness that I've had welling deep down for so long...you've gave me hope." he said. He had never felt this way about anyone in a long time, and even as he only held her arms-he didn't want to let go.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Valan Bennett wrote:"I dont want to let you go...you've brought a light in the emptiness that I've had welling deep down for so long...you've gave me hope."

Her teary eyes widened. That was it...it was what she was missing in this city before she left. "It was you...Valan..." she blushed and she began smiling. "Valan...those words...you stole them right from my mouth." she started. She closed her eyes, and drew herself close to him. She re-wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, and she first tapped the tip of her nose against his. She reopened her eyes for a moment and grins before she closed them again and cocks her head slightly to the right-and planted her lips softly against Valan's again-this time she did it because she had wanted to. Her tail curled curiously to the right again, her sign of showing interest all over again as she kissed him tenderly.

After she drew her face away-she was smiling again, and she forced his left arm around her shoulders and huddled close to him as she looked out to sea again.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Valan blushed, and he hugged her close. It was getting dark, and he didn't want her to walk home alone. "So...when do you get up tomorrow?" he asked, turning to her. The taste of her lips was still lingering and he couldnt help but smiling as he looked at her. "She's an interesting Neko indeed." he thought as he hugged her close.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 am

"Around six in the morning. Early to rise my father always says!" she said with a grin to Valan. She was glad he was able to come with her-Valan was that one thing she felt she was missing in Ithteca ever since she had been transfered from Beijio. Now she felt bad since she had tried to let him go-but glad now that she didn't that she was able to spend more time with him.
"I live at the Inn, have been paying rent as my time as an ADN Member. But yeah, everything in my apartment is already moved over to Beijio-in go figure-another inn!" she replied with laughter.

Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am

He turned fully to face her. "Really? Well if you like you could come over and crash at my place-and no dont get the wrong idea about that! It's just, well if you needed company-again don't take that the wrong way--" he felt a jolt of pain run up his leg again. "Damn leg cramps!" he thought as he held his leg and cringed in pain. "Ugh...I mean I could just sleep on my couch and you could take the bed-thats what I meant. Then we'll get up and leave at six together." he added, sighing as he was still haunched over holding his leg. He didn't want her to get the wrong idea of him, but he didn't want her to be alone tonight either.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 pm

"A little raunchy now are we?" She said narrowing her eyes in an irritated manner before dropping the act and blushed and giggled. "I tease! Sure I don't mind sleeping over at your place. We're adults after all-" she said as she grabbed his hand. "C'mon, we can head over to your place after I grab my last few essentials." She said as she grabbed his hand and lead him over to the inn she was staying at.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Valan laughed-letting her lead the way. ((OOCC: sorry for one liner-eh...))
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum