Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heading off the apocalypse

4 posters

Go down

Heading off the apocalypse Empty Heading off the apocalypse

Post  Celestine Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 am

A streak of cerulean blue light coursed through the air as I flew on my many mechanical wings, the light visible for quite a ways in the wasteland, and even on the edges of the city. Most would assume it just a trick of the light and clouds, but those with more knowledge may recognize it as the sign of the Shining Apocalypse's travels. It had been about five years since the last sighting, the reports were that I had fallen to the hand of a powerful woodcutter. But it seemed that I'd returned once again, and had chosen Beijio as my target.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Heading off the apocalypse Empty Re: Heading off the apocalypse

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

A shepard and an Imperial Samurai looked up at the streaking sky in astonishment. "What in the Gods name was that?!" Screamed the shepard. The Samurai froze, and quickly turned to the pidgeon in the coop. "It looks like one of those 'sky rockets' from out east in Ithteca my lord...my lord?" the shepard turned to the samurai who already released the carrier pigeon to send to the palace of Beijio. "I need to return to Beijio-head to Danton or by the Gods Ithteca before I reach Beijio." the Samurai finally spoke, his cataract eye like a pale blue stone set beside a deep brown left eye. He clenched his fists. "Now go!" he ordered before jumping upon his horse and riding through the desert towards Beijio at top speed. If the pigeon couldn't make it in time-he had to deliver the message himself before that streaking comet blue light beat him first. He sensed his Empress's safety was in danger.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:34 am

I had no way of being aware of the rider as of yet, having a good lead on him, and even if I did not it's unlikely I'd pay him much mind. It was rare for me to take a single opponent much seriously, unless they had been one to vanquish me in the past. Now and then I'd open my mouth in flight, to catch and swallow up birds in the way, and so the pigeon was actually in luck to be somewhat behind me at the moment, it actually gave the message a chance of arriving.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 am

The rider looked up warily, he did not want to disturb the streaking dragon across the sky. He had seen this glow years before-had thought that it was destroyed...The only happy thing that had come out of that year five years ago..."I have to warn the Empress-if I cannot, then we are doomed." he muttered to himself as he trekked the distance a tad faster pace.

The bird, somewhat smarter than the average bird; ducked low beneath the bluish streeking aura, and sped his body up. It may not survive the trip but as long as the message was carried out-the samurai and the empress would make the bird infamous.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:25 am

I was too focused to notice it as the bird moving along my underbelly, but the horse rider was not quite so lucky. Detecting it below, I spun in a new direction, the blue light rippling as I rolled through the air closer to the ground. Suddenly I snapped around and blue light formed in my jaws, a breath beam firing back at the rider in a wide arc. It was intended less to harm him and more to target his horse.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 am

The pigeon just kept flying straight towards Beijio, following the path of the mihen highway....

As for the rider...
"Oh SHIT!" he screamed, rearing the horse back as the blast came towards his steed. The dragon had fired a breath blast straight for them!
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 am

The beam sliced through the ground like a knife, the energy vanishing as my head reached a fully tilted position. As my mouth closed I turned and flew back down towards the scout, unsure as to whether they had survived the attack or not. "Coming alone? You must be completely stupid." My voice could be cute, if my tone weren't so rough and full of arrogance.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:10 am

The samurai looked up at the dragon as the smoke cleared. He was gasping and sweating-the horse no longer in one piece. He gulped. "T-the Empress knows of your arrival! I have already sent word to Beijio!" he screamed out. "She's the most powerful person in this territory, she will defeat you!" he cried back defiantly.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 am

Hearing this, I floated closer to him, rather glad he had survived the blast. "The most powerful in the territory? Good. Once she's a bulge in my digestive tract then all the others will know it's hopeless to fight." Licking my lips, I opened widely as I came closer. "But you'll have long been part of me by then."
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 am

The samurai paled, pulling out his wakizashi and swung it at the approaching maw screaming. Eating the Empress...that would be an unfortunate an end-much like the samurai's...
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 am

My jaws snapped shut, and the sword held firm for a moment, before the edge shattered, and I casually swallowed the blade. I didn't waste a second, any my jaws opened wider as I lunged in to force his head into my jaws as well. My belly groaned as the blade was engulfed into it, my stomach muscles clenching around it, the powerful acids dissolving away it's edge.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 am

The samurai's muffled screams could be heard, and he kicked his feet and slammed his arms against the dragons head-though his mind was still on the Empress-she was powerful, and likely would best this beast; but still it was unfortunate for him to be here as Celestine's snack.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestine Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 am

With one more slurp he was pulled down into my gullet with his sword, my white scaled stomach bulging wider as I opened my mouth and released a belch that shook the dessert. "Pathetic! If this is a soldier then your empress doesn't frighten me in the least." I scoffed as I took back to the air, paying no more attention to the struggles inside me, the soldier just a barely noticed wiggle as I digested him.
Celestine
Celestine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukimaru Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:55 pm

A large object 'swims' through the air, serpentine and long as it danced through the air. Soaring past Beijio and into the countryside of the Wastelands, the dragon was seeking out a more stable meal, a cow or perhaps a pair of humans. It (she?) was starving, and needed to be fed after being sealed away for so long. It soared in the cloud line, allowing itself (herself?) to be cloaked by the puffy white clouds now and then. Still though, it (she) was able to look down and spot prey if it was ever going to present itself. It hoped so soon, for it was getting even hungrier the more it flied.
Tsukimaru
Tsukimaru
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 am

Kay-tor continued on his way westward, towards Beijio, but paused at a bit of rocky outcropping in the desert. The creature inside him had become nothing now, not even the bones were that recognizable likely. He laid down, tail curling around him as he took a moment to rest...
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down