Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One training

+2
Ikai Boontai
Lieutenant Watanabe
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One on One training  Empty One on One training

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 am

This is the general place to fight one on one with an opponent in any environment with no boundaries.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

One on One training  Empty Re: One on One training

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 pm

As Ikai enters the forum an announcer could be heard overhead "Ninjutsu Master Ikai Boontai VERSUS -"

Ikai didn't pay attention because it didn't matter to him who he'd be fighting they were going to be dead in....(rolls a die) 6 shots. A new habit of Ikai to roll a dice to determine how many shots he would allow before he wouldn't allow anymore, and the fight would end. Ikai sits down indian style with his eyes closed in preparation for the battle, his muscles relaxed and his mind empty.

Chakra flowed loosely from his body as if his body was no longer a barrier to the amounts of chakra it held.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Rio enters the arena, her face grinning and her arms crossed when she stopped four feet away from the Ninja. "So this is going to be fun?" she stated giggling, in her left hand she had an open pack of cards. "Name's Rio Rollins Tachibana-I guess we'll see whose side Lady Luck is on." she added taking a step back and getting into a combat stance.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 pm

"You know what they say about Lady Luck...she's too free with herself." Ikai said as he opened only his left eye to look at the female in front of him. "Semi-cute body...otherwise sapling of all stages by my standards." Ikai thought to himself.

Ikai reached behind his back picking out a kunai from his pouch and bending his arm around his back casually let the blade fly towards Rio's feet. As he let go of the blade he stood up and took out three more kunai holding them in his left hand while his right hand held the grip of his katana.

Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Rio didn't flinch, but simply retained her smile. "Well spoken, I'm not usually one to cut to the chase, but I'll just cut the deck early." she replied, shuffling her cards in her hands, and then tossed three of them (two fire with Physical, and one Earth with Physical) at the ninja with the same speed as the man had thrown his kunai. Rio also started to keep her distance, running in an arc to get behind the Ninja Master.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Ikai watched as the kunai he had thrown before landed at her feet a mere inch from her toe. "Not even a flinch...she might not be half bad." Ikai thought to himself. As he thought he saw the three cards coming towards him and paid attention to the elemental chakra infused inside them.

Sidestepping and kneeling to the ground Ikai let the cards frame his head before tossing the three kunai with his left hand (one at a time) each coming in contact with one of the cards. Ikai's right hand remained gripped on the hilt of his katana. With a twist of his left hand he produced a shuriken that he infused chakra into before charging Rio. As he charged he tossed the kunai at break neck speed and simultaneously pulled his katana into a defensive position in front of his body.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Rio watched as the man approached her, and still smiling she tossed three of her cards down at the ground below her feet and jumped-the three cards were wind types, that gave her an added boost in her speed and in her jump. The shuriken or kunai flew under her feet, and she tucked herself in as the man that was charging her was now also below her. Had rolled backwards in mid air, looking into his somewhat handsome face before grinning deeper. She tagged his shoulders with cards-each was a water based card that had increased water pressure and dislocated the right shoulder from it's socket, and simply bruised the other before she rolled on the ground behind the ninja, back on her feet. She pouted. "How's that arm?" she asked, turning her head slightly back, still crouched close to the earth.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:22 pm

"The arm is fine...i've lived with an arm out of it's socket before, i just wish those cards of yours weren't as unpredictable in their damage as a die is in rolling a twenty." Ikai stated as he twirled the katana in the arm that had been wrenched from it's socket. Turning around his body became blurred as eight more of him appeared as a result of the shadow clone jutsu. The Ikai clones formed a v-formation with the real Ikai amongst them and in one movement the water dragon jutsu was performed by all 9 Ikai's releasing a wave of water in the shape of a dragon that was forty-five feet tall and forty-five feet wide that went barreling and crashing into Rio.

As the blast hit Rio the real Ikai charged through the blast. With the water encircling him and barreling his body forward he gripped his katana and with a downward slash cut the left shoulder and right forearm of his opponent before disappearing into the remanants of the water dragon jutsu.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm

The water knocked the wind out of her, and then the added cuts were administered, trearing parts of her uniform, her sleeves to be accurate. She coughed, and held her shoulder injury as blood seeped into her vest. "Well, I may have under estimated you; you've got some skill Ninja, I give you that. And I'm sorry-It's hard to keep them underpowered." she said winking at the Ikai clones-countering by pulling up one card with her left hand and tossing a wind card against one of the clones or Ikai itself-if it was Ikai it would send him spiraling backwards, if it was cut-the the blade or instrument used would simply jolt with wind and throw the clone or Ikai himself to become unbalanced-and leave her an opening to escape and tactically plan her next stage of attack as she was already coming up with a plan B and C.

Last edited by Rio Tachibana on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REEDITZ!)
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 pm

The card hit the Ikai at the top of the v-formation; as Ikai was hit the body poofed away and the wind power blew at tops speeds causing four more of the Ikai clones to poof into smoke (Clone count: 4). The remaining Ikai's smirked in unison as all five went in all directions one away from Rio, one towards Rio, one to the left of Rio, one to the right of Rio, and the fifth and final Ikai jumped above Rio.

The four that were closing in on Rio peformed Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow imitation technique) resulting in four shadows (one from each Ikai) moving across the ground toward Rio to lock on to her shadow and put her under the will of Ikai's own movements as a result of shadow control.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Rio kneeled, pulling out with both hands five elemental flame and wind cards in each hand (ten in all) she spun-tossing both cards in unison-like a spinning flamethrower at the clones circling around her, dropping to her back she brought up her right foot up to the falling Ikai in defense.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:06 am

The three Ikai that had been circling Rio puffed into smoke like the others before them. As Rio's leg connected with the Ikai from above her leg came in contact with a water. A moment later the real Ikai called out "Kagemane no Jutsu" as his shadow connected with Rio's and her body became immobile. The Ikai who had ran in the opposite direction poofed into smoke 100 feet away.

"This battle has been interesting to say the least...those cards of yours are unique." Ikai stated as he held the jutsu making movements to lift her to her feet. Ikai walked towards Rio which similarly caused Rio's body to lift up and walk towards Ikai.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:17 am

She grinned. "Well, the battle's not technically overwith." she said with a smile. There was still the card she held before she threw the wind card and knocked the other Ikai's back before she had taken out the five fire and five wind cards and used them in her previous attack. The card slipped from her hands. "And Earth Cards activate when they come in contact with the ground." she grinned. The card fell between their shadows-and caused a pillar of earth sending her flying into the ceiling-and if her hypothesis was correct-he too would follow.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:29 am

Ikai watched as the pillar of earth pushed them upwards as he looked up (causing Rio too) he said out loud, "Since when was there a ceiling in this place?"

Ikai ran towards Rio and as their bodies were about to collide and moments before the pillar was closing in on the ceiling Ikai released the jutsu and shouted, "Kreatana!" A flash of chakra burst from his arms in a pair of chakra katana that Ikai weilded as he slid underneath Rio's legs slashing the calve muscles with his momentum he constricted his muscles to lift himself and twist slashing her back and shoulders. Ikai then put the chakra katana in his right hand to her neck and the chakra katana in his left around near her hip and jumped from the pillar to the ground holding tightly.

"I believe it's time for you to give up" Ikai calmly stated upon landing.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 am

She grinned, leaning back into his hold. "Well, you certainly know how to hold a woman..." she said looking at him. She grinned, holding up her remaining cards. "So what do you think would happen if I dropped these remaining cards-if you kill me-they'll kill you." she made mention to the rather intrepid and handsome Ikai Boontai. "Besides...you look rather cute from this angle." her eyes looking at his while grinning.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 am

Releasing the chakra from his left hand he reached for the cards in her hand with the chakra katana in his right hand still held against her neck. Ikai gripped her hand making sure the cards were in between their palms. Ikai replied, "Cute? Obviously that means there's no reason to cause any more damage to each other."

He moved his fingers to hold the cards in his own hand and saying, "Though I don't think I trust you with these cards..." He held his grasp on the cards and stared back at Rio.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 am

"Aww...fine, take them. Let them be a gift for our meeting. Hopefully it won't be our last." she said, with a giggle. She let her hand fall and she still smirked. "So, call this a draw?" holding on the last card-an Ace of Flame.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 am

"It's a draw only because you counted the cards." Ikai stated as he looked at the card in her hand.

-End Duel Sequence-
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

One on One training  Empty hand to hand, anyone?

Post  Mizuki Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Mizuki steps out into the training arena, her white mini tube top bouncing behind her camouflaged overalls. She cracks her knuckles and stretches out on the white top and kneels down to tighten her boots. She was wearing her glasses yet, and they shined in the lighting of the room. She stands back up and places her hands above her head, placing them behind her head and she twists to her left, contorting her upper body slightly before twisting in the opposite direction. Her body warmed up, and ready to go, the young woman bounces on the arena floor, performing a few mock punches here and there, following up with a roundhouse kick.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Mizuki wrote:Mizuki steps out into the training arena, her white mini tube top bouncing behind her camouflaged overalls. She cracks her knuckles and stretches out on the white top and kneels down to tighten her boots. She was wearing her glasses yet, and they shined in the lighting of the room. She stands back up and places her hands above her head, placing them behind her head and she twists to her left, contorting her upper body slightly before twisting in the opposite direction. Her body warmed up, and ready to go, the young woman bounces on the arena floor, performing a few mock punches here and there, following up with a roundhouse kick.

Walking up to the woman, Irvine equally stretches out, swinging his arms and holding them into place, before squatting down and extended his leg out onto the mat, stretching his calve and thigh muscles. He looks up at the woman, she was quite the looker. "Hey there, name's Irvine. You look pretty psyched!" he asked, hopping slightly off the map to stretch the other leg.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Mizuki blinks, looking over at the taller red headed man who was ahead of her. He looked around her age, and she watched with some interest as he worked out, he wasn't exactly built like body builder, but he wasn't just another lanky teen. She stops her bouncing, adjusting her glasses which glint in the lighting of the training area. She purses her lips into a friendly smile. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I'm Mizuki." she pauses, a giggle rising from her lungs cutting her off slightly. "Why yes, I am quite 'psyched'. Its also quite nerve wracking, it's been so long since I've been in the A.D.N., I'm not sure if I am still up to fit to perform something as strenuous as hand to hand combat." she says leaning to her right a little, placing a hand on her hip. The more she looked at him, the more he resembled Alastor...where ever he was.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm

She had quite a beautiful smile. Smiling back he hops back onto his feet and brushed the top of his nose. It actually took till just now that they both were wearing glasses, though Irvine's were sunglasses rather than actual glasses like she was wearing. "Allied Defense Network? You were a soldier? For how long?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest, cocking an eyebrow. His right hand reached up and took off the glasses, looking into her unique purple eyes with his dark blue.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm

"Nah, I was in the Engineer division. But still went through basic training like the rest of the infantry divisions. I was in the military for...hmmm five years? It may have been just four, but it sure as hell felt longer than it actually was." she says with humor. "Yeah, I just really hope I still have what it takes. Its been a while since I've left." she says, throwing her head back a little, so that the black strands of her bangs were out of her purple eyes. He really had a nice pair of eyes himself, half surprised why he hid them under his orange tinted glasses.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Mizuki wrote:"Nah, I was in the Engineer division. But still went through basic training like the rest of the infantry divisions. I was in the military for...hmmm five years? It may have been just four, but it sure as hell felt longer than it actually was." she says with humor. "Yeah, I just really hope I still have what it takes. Its been a while since I've left." she says, throwing her head back a little, so that the black strands of her bangs were out of her purple eyes. He really had a nice pair of eyes himself, half surprised why he hid them under his orange tinted glasses.

"Aw a gear head huh? Nice! Beautiful and good with mechanical equipment-you are a keeper!" he says with a wink, shifting his feet suddenly and getting into a free flowing stance. "I may not have the background of a badass military gal like yourself, but don't worry-I'll go easy on you." he says playfully bringing up his hands and hovered them about his face.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Irvine wrote:
Mizuki wrote:"Nah, I was in the Engineer division. But still went through basic training like the rest of the infantry divisions. I was in the military for...hmmm five years? It may have been just four, but it sure as hell felt longer than it actually was." she says with humor. "Yeah, I just really hope I still have what it takes. Its been a while since I've left." she says, throwing her head back a little, so that the black strands of her bangs were out of her purple eyes. He really had a nice pair of eyes himself, half surprised why he hid them under his orange tinted glasses.

"Aw a gear head huh? Nice! Beautiful and good with mechanical equipment-you are a keeper!" he says with a wink, shifting his feet suddenly and getting into a free flowing stance. "I may not have the background of a badass military gal like yourself, but don't worry-I'll go easy on you." he says playfully bringing up his hands and hovered them about his face.

She cocks an eyebrow back at him. "I'll take that as a compliment, but don't you worry-" she says, suddenly charging him with her arms hanging behind her back. "I don't plan on going easy on you!" she says dropping low and swinging out her right leg and twisted her body. Her foot slamming into the back of his left calve before he tripped and fell onto his back from her leg sweep. She rolls back and hops back up onto her feet with a wide grin before readjusting her glasses. "Flattery won't go you know where here dude. I might just be a mechanic now, but you'll need a lot more than sweet filled words to make me impressed." she finishes with a giggle. The boy was cute, but she wasn't sure if he could defeat her; and she really wasn't going to make it easy for him-the outcome didn't matter for her either way.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next