Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One training

+2
Ikai Boontai
Lieutenant Watanabe
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One on One training  - Page 2 Empty Re: One on One training

Post  Irvine Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Mizuki wrote:
Irvine wrote:
Mizuki wrote:"Nah, I was in the Engineer division. But still went through basic training like the rest of the infantry divisions. I was in the military for...hmmm five years? It may have been just four, but it sure as hell felt longer than it actually was." she says with humor. "Yeah, I just really hope I still have what it takes. Its been a while since I've left." she says, throwing her head back a little, so that the black strands of her bangs were out of her purple eyes. He really had a nice pair of eyes himself, half surprised why he hid them under his orange tinted glasses.

"Aw a gear head huh? Nice! Beautiful and good with mechanical equipment-you are a keeper!" he says with a wink, shifting his feet suddenly and getting into a free flowing stance. "I may not have the background of a badass military gal like yourself, but don't worry-I'll go easy on you." he says playfully bringing up his hands and hovered them about his face.

She cocks an eyebrow back at him. "I'll take that as a compliment, but don't you worry-" she says, suddenly charging him with her arms hanging behind her back. "I don't plan on going easy on you!" she says dropping low and swinging out her right leg and twisted her body. Her foot slamming into the back of his left calve before he tripped and fell onto his back from her leg sweep. She rolls back and hops back up onto her feet with a wide grin before readjusting her glasses. "Flattery won't go you know where here dude. I might just be a mechanic now, but you'll need a lot more than sweet filled words to make me impressed." she finishes with a giggle. The boy was cute, but she wasn't sure if he could defeat her; and she really wasn't going to make it easy for him-the outcome didn't matter for her either way.

Irvine fell onto his back, and chuckled. "Haha very cute. Lets see how you feel about this then!" He calls out, quickly snatching her left ankle and tugging, knocking her off balance before he pushed forward head butting her other leg and sent her rolling off his back and onto the ground behind him. He turns and brings his hands back up, grinning. He brings his hands back up, and politely waits for her to get back up.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

One on One training  - Page 2 Empty Re: One on One training

Post  Augusta Salazar Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:51 pm

(since the above battle seems to have hit a standstill... I'm open for fighting Razz)

Agusta crossed her legs as she sits down on the low wall of this deteriorating city complex. She was filing the nails of her right hand and when she was finished she blew them, and then slipped her black leather glove back on. Her peaked cap which was upon her head shadowed out her eyes slightly, and made her appear to have no eyes at all from a far away glance. "Oh... how I wish mi Mentor was still alive; he would have given me a challenge, as well as give me a reason to fight at my potential. *sigh* Ah well, you can't bring someone back from the dead who doesn't even have a body to return to unfortunately." she sighs again, bowing her head as she now tries to amuse herself by playing with a magically conjured fireball, bouncing it off her right hand's fingers, letting it bounce from one finger to the other.
Augusta Salazar
Augusta Salazar
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2