Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

+2
Nichutul
Lieutenant Watanabe
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe) Empty One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 am

The Lt. unsheathed her blade from her sash, her eyes were closed and her faulde and her sheer veil around her mouth flowed. (oocc: Just to clarify, she is wearing a leotard of sorts, she's not completely pantsless :'( ). She then opens her eyes and moves into a defensive stance, awaiting anyone or anything to do battle with her.

Last edited by Lieutenant Watanabe on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe) Empty Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 am

Smacking my lips a little, I rose up with a deep yawn. The ground ahead of the Lieutenant buckled and collapsed as I rose up from it, what had seemed to be a hill was in fact my gargantuan form! I didn't even notice her at first, and stretched my claws arms into the air with another yawn. But as I lowered my head I saw Watanabe and grinned. "Your no breakfast, but you can be a decent appetizer." I didn't expect much of her, and reached for the girl rather lazily, unaware of her training.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe) Empty Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 am

Watanabe jumped back, arching her back and backflipping twice before tucking her body in and landed on her knee. She turned to the new comer and grinned underneath her veil. "Well your definitely something new-and if you want breakfast Big-boy; your gonna have to work for it!" she exclaimed, tossing four kunai at the creature.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 am

I didn't even notice the kunai as they struck my gut, bouncing harmlessly down to the ground. But I hadn't expected the flip and struck my tail against the ground, bringing up a cloud of dust behind me. "Alright then, I guess I should have a little exercise after sleeping for so long." My head snapped to the side to glare down at her as electricity crackled around me, two small blue lightning bolts zapping down from my spikes at her.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 am

The Lt. jumped back again, rolling to the side and bringing up a handful of bombs. "Well, you pack quite an electrified punch! Here, have some of these!" she replied, tossing them lit at his head as she backflipped again-narrowly dodging another lightning strike.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:19 am

The bombs as they exploded actually managed to drive me back a ways. Though it was more the bright flash then anything painful, I had been asleep for a very long time, and my eyes were still somewhat sensitive. Raising my tail, I slammed it down to the side, shaking the ground, before whipping it directly at her from the left.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 am

Watanabe hit the ground just as it began to shake. She tried to keep her balance however, and when she saw the tail coming she used the shaky ground to her advantage and let all her weight fall onto her back-free falling in time to evade the oncoming tail that sweapt overhead-however, the pressure that fell over her made her pressed against the ground and pushed her tumbling backwards for a short way. She took this time to regain her position rather than concentrate on an attack, and tucked herself inwards again, and landed briskly onto her feet. She grunted, but grinned. "Well, that would have been dangerous if it had connected-I must be lucky for my 'small size' frame." she replied.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 am

Looking a bit haughty, I slammed my tail on the ground once more for emphisis. "It may help delay your eventual fate, but it's still pointless. Training has it's place, but skill is in the end no match for natural ability. The food chain is the highest rule there is, and I'm at the top of it. It's both nature and destiny that your fate is to be consumed by me." I gave a confident nod to her, before I took a few steps forward, the ground trembling under my unimaginable weight. This time I moved in with one foot, dropping the plated sole above. Though I kept it somewhat light. I wanted her pinned and not flattened, I needed my snack afterall.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Xoc Rockscar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 am

Nichutul wrote:Looking a bit haughty, I slammed my tail on the ground once more for emphisis. "It may help delay your eventual fate, but it's still pointless. Training has it's place, but skill is in the end no match for natural ability. The food chain is the highest rule there is, and I'm at the top of it. It's both nature and destiny that your fate is to be consumed by me." I gave a confident nod to her, before I took a few steps forward, the ground trembling under my unimaginable weight. This time I moved in with one foot, dropping the plated sole above. Though I kept it somewhat light. I wanted her pinned and not flattened, I needed my snack afterall.

The shaking and rumbling made it difficult to move, but when the plated sole was above her, she brought up one hand and performed a handsign-
and then the foot was ontop of her-pinning her down. She looked up at the creature, severely confused as she began to struggle.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 am

"You see? But don't feel bad, this is your place in the world, you should be proud of it." My toes wiggled a bit over her as I kept Watanabe pinned under my foot, not lowering enough to inflict real damage, though my huge size made it still painful, but rather to steal her breath, and leave her too weakened for further resistance.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 am

She let out squeels of pain-then suddenly her veil lifted-revealing a wide goofy grin: "Bansai Festival OMEGA!" she screamed in a deformed manner as she glew a bright orange and exploded into a thousand kunai, daggers, spikes, shuriken and other sharp concealed objects she had on the clone that impaled under his foot. From behind Nichutul came the real Watanabe as she ran up the giant's back with her katana drawn. She had concealed her energy when she performed the hand-me-down limit break she was taught from her Empress, and when she reached the base of his neck Watanabe jumped and stabbed the sword into the flesh of his head and neck.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 pm

The explosion on my foot was a mere annoyance, but as I felt her moving on my back, I gave a growl as her sword pierced my neck. The many layers of skin would provide protection, it was still a pinprick, but I noticeably shuddered. While the sword strike was only a minor issue, the location was not. She was very close to my rune, and it had a way of communicating with those it wished to help. I was starving and the last thing I needed was to be banished again so soon. "G...get off of me!"
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 pm

She giggled as she held on like a cowpoke on a bucking bronco. "Hehehe-say the magic words?" she replied back playfully, turning her blade and maitaining a better grip. "Boy-I think I'm a little more higher up the food chain Nichy, don't you believe so?" She replied again with another giggle. "Well now, no need to be angry-it's only natures way." she added when she spotted the rune on his back. "Hmm...I wonder what that could be?" she said in a rather indolent tone. A grin formed under her veil.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:11 pm

On one hand, my pride was majorly being threatened, and I didn't want to say it, but at the same time a banishing when I was still fatigued was a bad situation. It would take me quite a bit longer then normal to dig back out, and at this point my belly rumbles could cause earthquakes if I laid down. I could fire my lightning back at her, but this was risky. I actually wasn't immune to my own zaps in sensitive areas, and while my back plates were safe, the areas around them were not, and I'd be firing blind. "It's a birthmark, I've had it since I was a baby. That's all." My voice was clearly a bit flustered. "Now if you get off, I'll accept an apology."
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 pm

She cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, an appology huh? Well in that case-I'll just stay here a little longer." she replied. "Have anything better to barter with? I always wanted to be a buisness woman-but I never really did to well with people unless I was in situations...somewhat similar to these." she replied grinning again. "For all I know, and from the vibrations I feel under my feet-you'll simply gobble me up once I come down. A small person such as myself on a body as big as yours...how would my 5'7, 115 pound frame sustain you?" she asked as she looked back towards his 'birthmark'.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:24 pm

I gave a little sound that was a mix of a breath and a laugh at the question. "You wouldn't, but your a start, and will make my stomach feel better until I can find a town or something." Bargaining wasn't going to work, so I decided on a more direct route. I still had my tail afterall, and quickly swung it up at her. I didn't really think this through. I could have sweeped across to brush her off, without damaging myself, but I was worried and instead swung a hammer attack that would be hitting both of us. But I could take a whole lot more punishment.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Watanabe was about to speak when the tail came back and she was slammed against the hardness of his shell. She had a little bit of blood spill from her mouth, the attack possibly breaking a rib or two-but in ther the hammer blow nailed her blade deeper into his neck, breaking the hilt off the blade (which was still driven in), and falling several strories down to the ground. The lieutenant's body was stunned and she could'nt move while her body helplessly slid down his back and was then tumbling towards the ground.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:39 pm

My vision reeled as the strike hit me. I had planned to catch her as she fall, but I was way too dazed. The blurring in my eyes gradually faded, as I turned around and looked down at her. "You shouldn't have pressed your luck." With a stern expression I leaned down to grab her in one claw, bringing her up to my huge mouth. My stomach growled deep and loud, shaking the air, at this angle she'd be able to take in the sheer size of my form, my fat belly large enough to devour her entire species.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 pm

The Lieutenant's form quivered in his grasp, and she slowly opened her equally dazed eyes in time to see the ever-widening maw. She closed her eyes again and let out a soft-short-and sarcastic giggle. "Damn...didn't expect that..." She reopened her eyes, pulling up a kunai with her left hand. "Have at you!" she added with an insane chuckle as blood trickled down the corners of her mouth. She held the kunai tightly, and expected the unevitable.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm

I didn't understand the gesture in the slightest, humans were weird, but nontheless tossed her right into my cavernous maw. As my mouth closed behind, Watanabe found herself in darkness resembling a colossal cave, large enough to be a town in it's own right, as she was herded back into the darkness by a tilt of my head. My breath was deep and foul, a pungent stench as ancient as I was, beckoning her into the depths of my fat belly.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 pm

The Lt. was glad she had a sort of covering over her mouth-because the stench was horrid-even under the veil her face was a light shade of green. She stabbed the Kunai into the base of his tongue-staring down with her eagle like keen eyes a massive black hole that would undoubtly lead to his belly. "Well...if I survive the fall-I'll have the acids that will take care of me." She chuckled sarcasticly again. Drool slid down her back and when it glides past her butt she made a slight squeel that was almost like a school girl.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:02 pm

The strong muscle of my tongue flexed, and the blade bounced downward, falling into the dark pit of my throat. That left just Watanabe, and as the Lt. stared down I swallowed one more time, pulling her down into the endless dark pit. The fall would be a harsh one, though my muscular action would somewhat reduce the impact, she was still falling hundreds of feet into the acids below. Fortunately they were rather mild, and she'd have time to search for a place safe from them. Unfortunately they were rather mild; condemning her to days of painful digestion if she failed.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 pm

She rolled and slid, her speed increased incredibly as her body slid down his throat. She eventually hit a turn and tumble head first into a rush of a rather unpleasant stench before she dipped into a lake of yellowed acids. She held her breath and closed her eyes before the impact, the hot fluid was'nt that painful as she expected, but she guessed she was deep within the pool as she continued to swim up. She then broke the surface-exhaling and coughing her eyes opened lightly-in efforts not to get acid in them. She looked around and could see the interior was huge. "Well, rather roomy down here; out of curiosity-if you can actually hear me-how do I taste?" she asked back darkly as she started swimming for some form of shore.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm

The only response was to give my stomach two firm pats. It was only a tiny snack, but just feeling her fall into the pit of my belly helped my mood considerably. I yawned again with a cheerful expression as I sniffed around, looking for a nearby town or something. She had tasted quite good, I hadn't even noticed the kunai to the tongue, and so I just felt the soft slightly tangy flavor as she was glazed with my saliva. The longer she stayed in the pool, the more painful it would become. My acids took forever to digest my food, but the pain they inflicted was somewhat residual.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Watanabe felt her body begin to heat up. The acids WERE still active, and with the two loud thunder clashes from above that stalled her slightly, she continued onwards. She soon came upon a bank of what looked like a building. After climbing on top of it, she realized what she standing on WAS a building. "Hmm, interesting diet you got there Nichutul..." she said turning to her body. The acids made her skin slightly more pink, and she could see her red sash was only partly singed. She grinned. "Well, as long as the sash is on me, I won't completely digest; I have to thank the Empress for handing it down to me too. The red cloth around her waist was a magical cord of sorts. It was 18 years old, and sadly the cloth's power decreased with time; but back 18 years ago it would have created a magical barrier that had 100% protection against stomach fluids. She speculated now though-with it's magic drained away-that the cloth was only providing 65% protection if at best. She sighed, taking out a small ration of water and spilled it over her limbs and body-sponge bathing the fluids off her clothes and body.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next