Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

+2
Nichutul
Lieutenant Watanabe
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe) - Page 2 Empty Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Nichutul Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 am

There were quite a few floating areas like this. Either buildings I'd swallowed in whole or part when particularly hungry, cars, or larger fat deposits which rose above the acid. Though I'd been sleeping a long time, and so there weren't any people to be found as of yet, those who had survived this long would have needed to find a way to migrate down into my intestines. Once inside, they'd be relatively safe, albeit trapped inside my digestive tract.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe) - Page 2 Empty Re: One on One training (Nichutul Battle with Lt. Watanabe)

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:39 am

Watanabe looked around. So far, she was relatively alone-her only company the passing debris that floated by. She let out a rolling sigh, unsure where to head. The juices of his belly were relatively moderate, but she was more or less looking for a way out that didn't involve being digested. "Hmm...there's gotta be a way out somewhere..." she said to herself lightly.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:56 am

There was a deep ground shaking the cavernous world of my gut, bubbles forming in the burning fluids around her. As they grew faster and faster, I leaned back, letting out a loud belch. She hadn't been much of a meal, but the digesting buildings were another story. On the outside the burp shattered windows and shook the ground, but inside was far worse. The debris shifted and shook, as waves of the acid swung back and forth, bursting up into the air in gysers.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 am

"Shit!" she screamed, grabbing a hold onto the building she was sitting on. The loud belch seemed to shake her body, and she was rather displeased with the churning and shakyness of the belly as it already was. She had to do something-the sash she wore probably wouldn't last her forever as it had with her Mentor, her Empress.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 am

On the brightside, she was rather close to the backside of my stomach, where she would find a small opening. It was under the acid, and would require a quick dive to reach, but visible from the surface, and once through she'd be in the safety of my intestines. Though that was where most people ended there trips. My innards went on for literal miles, and most simply settled inside them, in shanty towns build from pieces of rubble that made it through my stomach intact.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieutenant Watanabe Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 am

The Lieutenant looked down as the place started falling apart, and could see an opening under the acid. She debated, but with really no other choice she plunged into the acid once more-swimming through the tunnel under the yellow-green lake. She swam for a small distance before coming up to real air. She gagged and coughed, but pushed her self up into his intestines and grimaced again. "Wow...this has been one hell of a trip...now I just need to find an exit...preferably not a 'back door'." she said to herself with a sarcastic giggle. She turned to her left, and spotted a Katana that was withered and seen better days. She took the rusty blade and slid it on her belt. It was then she remembered that her own blade had been driven through Nichutul's neck before the hilt snapped off when the tail came up and slammed her. She was on her knees suddenly-her veil falling as she coughed up blood. Her ribs...she swore a few of them may have fractured when the tail came up and hit her.
Lieutenant Watanabe
Lieutenant Watanabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:55 am

The stomach walls gurgled more as I massaged my plump gut with one claw, the acid bubbles growing faster and more spaced out, as small bubbles of yellow fluid drifted up. One might think to try and use them to float up. But they were far to fragile, and made of acid anyway. She was getting closer to the exit of the stomach, but in the way was a larger acidic pool deep enough that even with my weak acids crossing it would be exceptionally dangerous. Fortunately more half eaten buildings floated in it, though they were crumbling, and seemed less stable then the others.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:51 pm

(From the outside)

Usagi looked up at the large and reptilian like creature. She had been under a tree, relaxing while Leland had gone into town to get supplies. She blinked, unsure if her large cerulean eyes were playing tricks on her or if she seriously was looking at the Giant. "Woah..." She muttered under her breath, her ears bouncing in sync with her 'assets' when she stood up. She covered her forehead with her right hand, parting her blond and redish tipped bangs aside to get a better look at the some what boy like creature's face.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 pm

While Watanabe was focused on her travels deep in my innards, I had fully turned my attention elsewhere, barely noticing her movements inside my cavernous belly. Instead I headed towards the nearest population center, in luck to see Usagi beneath a nearby tree. The bunnygirl seemed a perfect snack to tide me over until I reached town, and the trembling of the ground beneath my huge feet grew stronger all around her as I began to approach.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Nichutul wrote:While Watanabe was focused on her travels deep in my innards, I had fully turned my attention elsewhere, barely noticing her movements inside my cavernous belly. Instead I headed towards the nearest population center, in luck to see Usagi beneath a nearby tree. The bunnygirl seemed a perfect snack to tide me over until I reached town, and the trembling of the ground beneath my huge feet grew stronger all around her as I began to approach.

Soon the bunny-girl would'nt have to fight the underbrush to try and sneak a view of the big creature that was approaching. The trees began to wobble, and she too was fighting to maintain balance as the large creature was taking up more of the sky in front of her. She fell backwards against the tree, each step Nichutul took also caused her breasts to shake and bounce in rhythm to each foot-fall. She looked up in amazement, the guy was HUGE. He was so big, she didn't have to bring her hand up to block out the sun, he did that for her!

"Wow...that certainly isn't your run of the mill giant." she said rather calmly.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 pm

As the sun was blocked out by my huge form, a shadow fell over the area, and soon even my face was hard to make out, my enormous fat stomach filling the entire sky, almost like a fleshy planet eclipsing everything else. "Another one who isn't running? That's lucky, it's a bit tiring to walk so far without a snack. You should tide me over until I get to town." With that I bent forward, my childish face becoming more visible once more as I leaned in to grab at Usagi.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Nichutul wrote:As the sun was blocked out by my huge form, a shadow fell over the area, and soon even my face was hard to make out, my enormous fat stomach filling the entire sky, almost like a fleshy planet eclipsing everything else. "Another one who isn't running? That's lucky, it's a bit tiring to walk so far without a snack. You should tide me over until I get to town." With that I bent forward, my childish face becoming more visible once more as I leaned in to grab at Usagi.

As the more he leaned in she quickly jumped up, and over the tree backwards landing on her feet again. She grinned. "I'm not some ordinary bunny girl Mr. Giant. Besides, will I really be able to fill that huge stomach of yours? Heh, though I admit it looks fun to bounce on!" she replied with a beaming grin, hopping in place and letting her assets raise and fall with each hop.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 pm

The jump came as quite the surprise. To encounter two creatures with agility that was a match for me in a row was fairly unusual. But she was still just acrobatic food as far as I was concerned. "No, but you'll help to alleviate my hunger until I can get to town. You really couldn't have a more important purpose then that, could you?" With that I took a leap of my own. While I lacked the agility or speed of the bunny, my size allowed for a huge range, the ground cracking in a massive tremor as my weight slammed down.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Usagi was starled, the land shaking throwing her up into the air off balance and backwards. She almost landed on her back before she turned the fall into a backflip and was back on her feet again. "Wow, you make the earth a trampoline when you do that-you do know that right?" she asked in a relatively sweet manner, leaning her chest forward with her hands behind her back. She cocked her head to the side and smiled sweetly.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 am

This really wasn't the response I was used to either, and I crossed my arms over my fat chest. "Of course, it just goes to show my importance in comparison, my footsteps can shake your entire world." It was tempting to swing my tail mace while she was standing, but for now I decided to wait on any further direct action, to see what the bunny was up to.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

She giggled. "Well this isn't exactly my world, but your indeed shaking it up!" she replied bowing towards him with her arms behind her back. She swayed her body left to right-almost tauntingly as her large breasts bobbed and followed suit. Her hair-a mix of blond and highlighted pink tips also swayed. Her ears twitched and she blinked softly.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 am

Now this took me somewhat by surprise. It wasn't an enormous deal for me, whatever world she was from, her "tiny" size really showed that she didn't have much cosmic significance. But with an existence consisting entirely of eating and sleeping, now and then something out of the ordinary caught my lingering curiosity. "Oh? Then what sort of world would that be?"
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Usagi hopped in place for a moment, bringing up her left hand and placing her index finger on her lips. "Ummmm..." she trailed, trying to find the right words to describe it. After a few seconds, her face changed from a pondering gesture to her excited and natural energetic self. "Well you can see it at night down here-like a giant silver orb that radiates as brilliant as the morning sun, only it's at night and when it's completely full!" she replied. "It's huge!" she started again, holding her arms out wide to add emphesis. "Not as big as this planet, bigger than you-bigger than me." she added with a chuckle. "Though-just till recently-I was...well how can I say this right," she paused movement-her ears bent, and her left index finger was on her lips again, and her right wrist bent with the back of her hand on her right hip. "Ummm...." she tapped her right foot, then it hit her again and she was cheery again and full of energy. "Oh yeah! It was like I was 'one' with my world-you understand right?" she asked, her arms behind her back, and cocking her head to the right looking back up at him in a cute pose.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:38 am

It was pretty obvious that she was talking about the moon, but what she meant about being one of it I could hardly understand. I was born from the planet, and was a major part of it's life, but had always remained independent of it as well, and had never heard of such an entity. It also raised some red flags, considering her size. Why would someone with such an important status be so little? I decided that I had to test the claims, and tilted my hips a bit. "Oh I get it... hey, what's that?" Pointing up I gestured to the sky as a distraction, before swinging my hammer-tail at her from the side.
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Nichutul wrote:It was pretty obvious that she was talking about the moon, but what she meant about being one of it I could hardly understand. I was born from the planet, and was a major part of it's life, but had always remained independent of it as well, and had never heard of such an entity. It also raised some red flags, considering her size. Why would someone with such an important status be so little? I decided that I had to test the claims, and tilted my hips a bit. "Oh I get it... hey, what's that?" Pointing up I gestured to the sky as a distraction, before swinging my hammer-tail at her from the side.

Usagi looked up. "Huh? HEY! That cloud's shaped like-" and while she was distracted she was sent flying. Her body cut down a dozen or so trees with enough force to split them apart. A dust cloud rose and settled. Normally-the scene would be rather grotesque and possibly bloody, but Usagi was still in one piece but only a little shook up. Her eyes spiraled and a large welt was on the top of her head. "Th-that wasn't nice! Owww!" she exclaimed rubbing her head and turning to Nichutul with beads of tears forming at the edges of her eyes.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 am

This definitely wasn't the result I was expecting. If she was a normal human, so to speak, after all then she'd have been squashed. Yet I was expecting, if she really was some higher entity, she'd be able to dodge or counter such an obvious trap. So really I was not much further then where I started, albeit now with the bunny seeming upset. Though the fact that she survived an attack like that at least confirmed my curiosity. "If someone has expressed interest in eating you, do you usually believe everything they say?"
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Xoc Rockscar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

Nichutul wrote:This definitely wasn't the result I was expecting. If she was a normal human, so to speak, after all then she'd have been squashed. Yet I was expecting, if she really was some higher entity, she'd be able to dodge or counter such an obvious trap. So really I was not much further then where I started, albeit now with the bunny seeming upset. Though the fact that she survived an attack like that at least confirmed my curiosity. "If someone has expressed interest in eating you, do you usually believe everything they say?"

Sniffing, she looked back at his eyes. "Well, I guess it's hard to figure out, I've never really talked to anyone since I can remember...Irvine says I tend to get 'confused' a lot by what people say...hmm..." she sighs, then blinks. "Wait, eat me? Hmmm..." she placed a hand under her chin and pondered. "Well, I have been consumed once, it seems I don't...what's the word...'digest' well?" she replied with a friendly smirk.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nichutul Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 am

Patting my stomach twice, I didn't seem deterred. "Oh there's no need to worry about that. I'm sure my stomach could handle you, and if not, my intestines are so enormous that you'd never make it to the end anyway, so my food doesn't need to worry about making a second appearance. I seemed pretty proud about this, and also seemed to misunderstand that the people I eat would be worried about "other details".
Nichutul
Nichutul
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 am

Nichutul wrote:Patting my stomach twice, I didn't seem deterred. "Oh there's no need to worry about that. I'm sure my stomach could handle you, and if not, my intestines are so enormous that you'd never make it to the end anyway, so my food doesn't need to worry about making a second appearance. I seemed pretty proud about this, and also seemed to misunderstand that the people I eat would be worried about "other details".

She chuckled. "Well, that's what the last couple or so monsters said too...well they were more like 'rawr i'ma eat YOU!' but they were fairly confident too...all that kinda happens is I just float around in there~Tehee." She got up and backflipped onto a tree top behind her, her weight causing the tree to teeter slightly. "But I apparently taste good to the tongue!" she replied with a big grin.
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Maemi Masamune Mon May 26, 2014 1:18 am

-------------------------------------------------------------

Maemi looked through the window at the latest test subject. "Test Subject #048. "Seifer"; he has volunteered for this study on his own free will." Maemi states, turning to her Assistant Roin Agan. "Go inside and I'll begin the procedure." she then pats the woman's shoulder and smiles. "No worries, you'll be fine!"
Maemi Masamune
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next