Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing to the Island Cave System

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clearing to the Island Cave System Empty Clearing to the Island Cave System

Post  Mina Majikina Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 am

As they walked, Mina turned back to Alastor and blinked. "So what is that your fumbling with?" she asked looking at the strange buisness card he held.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Clearing to the Island Cave System Empty Re: Clearing to the Island Cave System

Post  Alastor Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 am

"Dunno, found it on the dashboard. It's blank, and I don't know why, but I took it. Weird, huh?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

Mina looked back at the card and nodded. "Intriging...well Alastor I hope you know how to fight. We are getting closer to Raiden as we speak." she said changing the subject abruptly and turned to the mouth of the cave. She took a branch off one of the nearest trees and looked at it-inspected it with a keen eye. "Yes...this shall do." she started before drawing a circle into the damp earth. Her breasts jiggled lightly as she struggled with the branch-then when she completed the full circle she stood up with her arms at her hips and let out a sigh. "Well thats part one." she muttered to herself, grabbing the branch again and swung it around a little-testing it's weight and it's elasticity. "A little firm, but good enough..." she muttered again, almost oblivious to Alastor as she did all these practices and strange actions.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Alastor's eyebrow rose, and asked Mina "Ok, what's the circle for?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor's eyebrow rose, and asked Mina "Ok, what's the circle for?"

Mina swung the stick once more before pausing. "Now that I think of it...I can't remember. Hm." She replied. After about a full minute and a half she turned to face Alastor with a reassuring smile. "Not to worry-I'm sure it'll come to me soon." She stabbed the stick into the center of the circle and folded her arms across her chest. "So...does everyone wear the style similar to you now?" she asked seriously, truly unsure yet curious. She took in the look of this 'Alastor' and noted at his peculiar style of clothes and his haircut-then his arm. "And...your left arm...it's not real..is it? I mean...it's a replica, right?" she added to her first question, leaning as she observed him.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 am

"heh, perceptive. Yeah, my arm's prosthetic, but I'd rather not go into the details why I needed a new arm. As for my clothes, I just wear what's comfortable for me."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 am

Alastor wrote:"heh, perceptive. Yeah, my arm's prosthetic, but I'd rather not go into the details why I needed a new arm. As for my clothes, I just wear what's comfortable for me."

"All right, I understand; I won't pry unless I need to. As for the later half I can say the same about my own clothes." she said with a yawn, streaching herself out and letting her breasts fall and jump and jiggle and her sarong swayed in the slight breeze that passed into the cave:

Clearing to the Island Cave System 9d01c8ef57504af27f9376e65057c405.jpg?t=1317775762

Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:27 am

"Yeah, your clothes do set your climate, but I'm concerned on how you'd deal with it in colder climates, or a populated area."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:51 am

Alastor wrote:"Yeah, your clothes do set your climate, but I'm concerned on how you'd deal with it in colder climates, or a populated area."

She blinked. "Col...der...clim...ates?" She said sounding the words out. "Hmm...well, never in my whole life had I ever set foot off this Island...I guess I wouldn't know how to experience such things." she started, looking up at the sky and then back at Alastor. "Why? Do you think my clothes would'nt be appropriate anywhere else?" She asked with 100% honesty as she got closer to Alastor and spun herself around-giving him a 360 degree veiw of her costume and with her eyes looking to see if there was anything wrong with it. By her standards and from where and how she was raised; she looked relatively normal in her book. It was Alastor who was the strange one in so many layers of clothes-like Jack before him. "Women don't accustomly wear such garments?" she added, unsure if it was just a gender thing that occured elsewhere in the world of clothes. Her breasts bobbed again, and one of her butt cheeks were exposed to Alastor after another gust of wind as she continued to turn in position.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:25 pm

"Well it would be acceptable for warmer climates, yes, but it tends to invite.... wandering eyes." He said, turning away, his cheeks red ove having to explain this.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 am

Alastor wrote:"Well it would be acceptable for warmer climates, yes, but it tends to invite.... wandering eyes." He said, turning away, his cheeks red over having to explain this.

She blinked. "Wandering...eyes?" she blinked again and then looked up at Alastor. "As in...appealing? Hm...Tell me Alastor, do your eyes wander to me?" she asked, cocking her head to the right, curious to his response. She stood there with her arms behind her back, and her feet pointed at each other with the right foot tapping the ground. She could sense something from him getting hotter, and could see his ears were turning red. "Are you suffering from the heat?" she added, approaching him-placing her right hand on his fore head. Her hand would feel cool to his touch, but she indeed felt red hot heat warm the surface of his skin. "Your face is completely red-you really should strip down into something cooler...it's a jungle out here." she stated as she awaited his replies to her questions.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Nervously, he practically shouted."OKAY, YOU'RE RIGHT I'LL TAKE MY JACKET OFF!" he said as he hurridly removed the jackets he wore. "Huh, hey, that does feel better."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Mina nodded with a smile. "See, told ya so." she giggled before walking towards the mouth of the cave. "Okay, Raiden should be somewhere down there..." she explained, looking back to Alastor. "So...this will be the fun part." she then turned back to the mouth of the cave and started heading down into it. "I'll be back in a few minutes.."
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:58 am

"Ok." He replied, as he calmed himself down, and readied himself for the dragon.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 pm

There was a deep rumbling from down in the cave, and soon a large form slowly edged it's way into the evening light. The large creature shambled out, as if out of a long slumber. It was a blue scaled dragon with a sandy brown plated underbelly, and spikes jutting out of his back in red, two horns came out the sides of his head. His wings, torn looking, folded like a bats as he stood in front of Alastor. The dragon yawned, licking his large jaws and rubbed his rather bulgy belly. It appeared, that he was the only living creature to come out of the cave. He licked his chaps again, the belly wiggled. He let a burp roll out of his jaws and looked down at the coatless human. "Excuse me sir; forgive me for being rude, but that was probably the best breakfast I had in centuries." he said patting his plump belly once more. Sparks coiled around the red spikes that ran down his plated body briefly. Drool was drying around the edges of his large jaws that were big enough to engulf a man almost twice Alastor's height if one existed.

Raiden
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am

"Was it a young girl wearing rather minimal garments?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 am

The dragon cocked his head to the right and he grinned rather gleefully. "Why yes, its all because of her that I have had such a delicious treat!" he replied, licking his lips almost greedily, his belly bouncing and wiggling and somewhat struggling again as he roared with glee.

Raiden
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 am

"Ok, that's all I needed to know." Alastor said as he projected his left hand's aura, grabbed the dragon, slammed him through the cave wall, sending him outside, and shouted "Ya better spit her out asshole, cause there's alot more where that came from if ya don't!"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 am

Raiden was stunned, twitching while laying on his back. He coughed, and shook and twitched. Sparks radiated over his body. "Wh...What did I do...." he said very weakly, his cheeks swelled, coughing horsely arms scraping up in the air. "why you throw me....ow.." he said again, coughing more. "That could have killed me!" he said, trying to bring his neck up to see the young man.

Raiden
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 am

"Do you have a hearing problem or somehting? You ate her, and now you're gonna spit her out, or else I actually put some effort in my next punch!" He said, cracking his knuckles.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 am

"That's quite a punch you have-wow I never seen anybody fly back from that sheer will of force in a longtime." Mina stated beside Alastor, her hand over her eyes as she looked out to the poor dragon. "You two get into a fight or something?" she asked, turning to the young man with a smile.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:42 am

Alastor's jaw dropped, then said "I, but you...". Pointed to dragon "...and him, and I, and.... He didn't eat you?" he finished rather quietly.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 am

Raiden coughed. "E-eat who?! The bats? You hit me because of eating bats?!" the dragon exclaimed bringing his upper body up to look painfully and emotionally hurt at the young man. "I know my species tend to eat your kind now and then, but please-I'm civilized! Dear War Gods, that is the last thing on my mind!" he screamed back at the man his eyes narrowing into irritation.

Raiden
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 am

She blinked. "If he had wouldn't I be in his belly with the bats?" she tilted her head to the right, curiously. "Wow, you were going to save a girl you barely knew? That's very noble of you." She said with a smile. "I helped gather bats for Raiden...it was a little tricky not to kill the little things-unfortunately that was his only request he'd take to join us..." she leaned in close, almost as if she were embracing Alastor, but instead of a hug or a kiss she had brought her mouth close to his left ear: "I'd probably try to appologise If I were you!" she whispered before pulling back from his ear, looking at his eyes and smiling again, adding it with a wink.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Alastor walked over to Raiden and helped him up. "Uh... yeah, sorry about that, just expected a repeat of what Onishe did 2 days ago, and I may have been a bit twitchy after what that bastard T.O.M. did to me. Sorry." He said, arm behind his head.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next