Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ithteca Health Clinic..

3 posters

Go down

The Ithteca Health Clinic.. Empty The Ithteca Health Clinic..

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Here, many may treat their wounds, or bring recently killed friends to be reserected and nurtured back to health. The Fee for miner wounds is expensive but its free to re-vitalize a friend.

Restore: 100 Gilex

Revive: free
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Ithteca Health Clinic.. Empty Re: The Ithteca Health Clinic..

Post  Ketish Shogh Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:38 pm

[from alll the way here]

Ketish blinks back to life and sits up from her hospital bed! She is covered in a thick layer of sweat, her body naked as the sheets fell and pooled around her hips! "I was stuffed up that ninja's ass!" She gasped, eyes wide and lungs gasping for air! She was under the shock of it all, yet that was the first thing she said in months since she was found naked and slimy off the side of the Myhjn Highway. She remembered Bianca leaving, that ninja... some other cat woman whom she thought was Bianca till the poor woman got eaten. She remembered listening to her as she got digested... She shivered. She looked around the room, and didn't recognize the environment. How long was I out...? She wondered, and decided to stand up, albeit with some effort, and made her way over to the door stark naked. The doors slid open, revealing a set of lockers, which Ket quickly rummaged through. She found... better equipped attire and slid them over her bountiful assets and wide derriere. There was something she felt like she needed to do... "Oh right," She says out loud for confirmation. "I need to slit that Neko Bitch's fuckin' neck!" she exclaimed gripping her fists tightly. Bianca was on her hit list, and she would make that traitorous slut pay!
Ketish Shogh
Ketish Shogh
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Clover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:57 pm

From here

Maxine woke up in the revitalization chamber, naked and gasping for air. She didn’t know what on earth she was doing there, she was told to sit back and recall everything she knew or could remember and then... she notices the bar code on her left shoulder. It wasn’t a tattoo it was a sticker, and aside from her short green hair all of her body hair was absent which was kinda fucking awesome, like a full body bikini wax job. Aside from enjoying the fact she would not need to shave anytime soon, there was an oddly pleasing clean feel about her. She felt on top of the world! Trying to stand up, she found her muscles weak and many tubes still attached to her.

“Ah you’re awake,” a man said, startling her and caused her to shrink and protect her modesty as best she could! He was wearing a white lab coat and adjusted his large circle glasses. “Oh no worries I’m a doctor. Miss Greyson was it? It seems the cloning procedure as per your guilds request was a success but I’ll need to run some tests on you to see you’re fit to leave without therapy.” He explained as he walked over to her pod and began checking her vitals.

"Wha... what's going on though?" She asked, to which the doctor turned to her and smiled. "Can you tell me what you can remember last?"

Max took a few moments to think about it... "I was doing my monthly check up for the Guild..." she began, and then the doctor cut her off.

"Exactly. Well, this may be a shock, but you've been successfully cloned Ms. Greyson. Any recent memory you is lost, but you were killed which started the automatic cloning process." He explained.

Max got very quiet after that...
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down