Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mijhen Highway

+9
Nova
Darkstorm Zero
Misao Kamiya
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Rain the Rouge Ninja
Megalos
Reiko Miller
Tifa Lockheart
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Mijhen Highway - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mijhen Highway

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Rebecca scanned through the crates, looking for anything particularly useful - especially rations, just at the moment, but she wouldn't turn down valuables or supplies. She grumbled under her breath at the darkness, making reading any of the faded and inconsistently placed labels a tedious undertaking, not even questioning her luck when a bright light illuminated the interior. "Aha! Awesome!" Stooping over to inspect a crate, having a hunch it contained some variety of jerky, she took a quick sniff and smirked in confirmation. Hoisting it and another unread crate under her arms with an impressive grip strength, she turned to leave, frozen in her tracks by the figure she found.

"The heck? Who're..." Her eyes darted over the silhouetted body in front of her, a scant ten feet of distance between the two. She couldn't help but notice the impressive curves, drawing her attention for a half second before noticing the presence of a firearm, and an outfit that looked like it wasn't just for show. "Crap!" Tossing the boxes in front of her as a chaff, she ducked and rolled behind a thick stack of crates, taking cover and drawing her plasma pistol. She'd already made one disappointing run of knickknacks and sundries without incident, and in such a deserted area, she figured she'd have time to pick through the crates at her leisure... was it seriously such bad luck that someone happened upon her less than a minute later? (Worse than that, actually, as the two had each made a run without noticing the other.) Setting her pistol to stun, she took a tactical position against the crates, listening intensely and ready to roll out from behind them on a hairpin trigger...
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 7:57 pm

"Okie doo, what else do we have~" Maxine hummed, returning to the rear of the vehicle. She was shining her light on a few of the crates in the darkness when the beam of her light fell upon a figure! "Wh-what?!" She gasped, wondering if she had just stumbled upon the vehicle's owner. Crap, how am I going to explain this...? She thought, about to show a sign of peace when the figure tossed a crate her way! "Woah!" She cried out, crystal blue eyes wide, lunging back from the vehicle and for a split moment saw thick red fur... and what could have been the lights of a plasma based weapon! "Uagh!" She cried, feeling the crates contents fall over her. Jerky of sorts clung to her outfit and some canned fruit juice splashed her face upon the crate crashing! She dropped the light, scrambling onto her haunches, wiping her face with one hand and drew her ballistic firearm with the other. She spits tasty fruit juice from her plush lips, and wipes her face, feeling it crawl down her chest... "Ugh..." she moans, crouched low for a moment waiting for the plasma weapon's shotss... but there was none. Yet. She sat there, feeling a bit thrilled and ruffled at once. How did I miss another person? She asked herself, chuckling. She decided to try diplomacy, slowly rising as she spoke out loud. "Hey!" She called out, raising her hand above her head. "Is this your... I mean, you need any help?" If it was the owner of the vehicle, they obviously didn't see her make off with a crate of goods... So no need to make mention of such. As it was, she was wearing the contents of one of the crates now.
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 8:11 pm

The wolf's heart was pounding heavily enough that she wasn't sure what she heard at first. She was all too excitable, having not eaten since yesterday and not slept for longer, adrenaline rushing through her veins. Pricking up her ears, she listened carefully to the next bit, and... well. That sounded friendly, at least. Slowly peeking out from behind the crates, she kept her pistol drawn, but pointed visibly down so as not to aggress on this stranger. Her stomach growled audibly, making her dizzy for a brief moment as she took stock of what she was faced with, hardly rational as her eyes drifted over these voluptuous curves before her, peppered with... jerky? She smirked. Her nose was never wrong.

"I uh. Maybe?" Rebecca rose to her feet, taking slow paces to the open end of the truck. "I could be wrong, but judging from the fact that I'm not full of holes yet I get the feeling you're not the owner of this stuff?" She slowly returned her plasma pistol to her thigh holster, gingerly keeping her fingers on the grip. A new scent wafted over her nostrils, and she couldn't help but take a whiff... something sweet and fruity. The shimmer of the woman's tightly bound clothes in the light confirmed she'd picked her crates well. "Ah, sorry about that. I mean, self-defense and all, you know." Another dizzy spell, and she paused for a moment where she stood. She didn't even have to hallucinate to see food all over this person, causing a surreptitious lick of her lips...
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Max blinked for a moment, observing the Red Wolf-Kin advance from the cover of the crates. She seemed to act a little off, but from her reply she began to understand slowly the scenario both women had taken part in. "No..." her lips raised into a grin, cracking into a smile as she began to giggle at the situation at hand. "Well, this is an awkward scenario!" she laughed, slipping her pistol away. "Oh heavens its all good," she chuckled half keeled over with a giggle fit as juice dripped from her green hair and down her tight fitting skin tight suits lovely curves. "Though, attacked by crate of rations is a first for me." She glanced up, wiping a tear from her eye as she raised her hand to the woman. "Names Maxine Greyson, most call me Clover or Max..." She paused on that thought, and looked the Wolf over again, who looked light headed. "Hey...uh, you alright? Didn't bump your head did you?" Max asked, with concern on her face, even as juice dribbled off her chin in steady droplets.
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 8:38 pm

"Nah, completely fine." She demonstrated with a surprisingly sharp punch to her own head out of nowhere... which seemed to not affect her in the least. "Takes a lot to bring me down. Clover, huh?" She smiled softly, finally reaching the end of the truck and jumping down to the woman's level... only to be hit with another spell mid-leap. When she got out of this one, she found herself on top of the woman, pinning her to the road, fangs bared... only to realize suddenly what she'd done. "Oh, jeez! Sorry!"

In the brief interlude of her lost consciousness, she'd been anything but languid, and she seemed to know it on some level. Her descent involved a midair change in her center of gravity, effectively turning her little hop into a pounce, using her weight and muscle to take the woman down in a single movement. "I uh. Haven't eaten in a while, kind of get a little... well, anyway, it's a good thing we found these rations, right?" She didn't seem to take much notice of the woman's reaction... actually, it seemed like she was pointedly looking away from her, despite still keeping her pinned, as though she was trying to deny herself something. The tactic wasn't likely to be as effective as she'd hoped, the soft scent of now sweetly marinated jerky wafting up to her nostrils, saliva dripping in her mouth, jaws slowly widening...
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 8:55 pm

Clover didn't even see the change, the Wolf was so quick in her tactic! She fell on her back, her breasts bobbing, her thighs apart, her arms pinned down and legs unable to move with the wolf on top, Max quickly realized that this woman had to be a pro! Though she admired the technique and simplicity of her movements in dropping down without so much as a hint of intent before being on top of her like a rabid dog-which wasn't too far from the mark! She paled, her curvy body wriggling underneath the wolf's furry form. She had a nice pair of jeans she noted that she had no chance of ever slipping on herself given Max's wide bottom. Stop admiring, and keep focused on the dripping fangs moron! The tiny angry voice in her head screamed, and she blinked, noting the woman was showing off plenty of teeth. Then, out of no where, she was back to normal. She seemed honestly bashful from the situation, apologizing for the act. "Um.. yeah... no problem." She gulped, her heart rate skyrocketing, and could be physically felt through the tight clothing she wore.

"Yeah the Rations? Very lucky y-yeah, we can load them into my truck if you like... heh heh... um... I... can't move.."  she gulped, her tone a bit more frail sounding as her sweat began to mix with the fruit juice rolling down the side of her head. She noticed her words seemed to fall on deaf ears, as the Wolf's large eyes looked every which way but Maxine's face. She gulped, feeling her rapidly beating heart sink and attempted to shake the woman on top off-with little avail. The lovely Lupine woman handled herself like a merc, and from her gear it was obvious they shared the same profession in hindsight, and it was also clear that her hunger was...immense as she watched with bated breath as saliva dripped from her lower jaw onto her skin tight outfit, her jaws widening and giving poor Maxine a view of the wolf's gleaming teeth. "H-Hungry!" She coughed, her large eyes staring at the uvula hanging in the back of the throat, and the ribbed saliva dripping roof of her maw! She was reminded of the fable of the wolf and the pigs... and if she recalled, it didn't end too well for two of them...

"M-Ms. Wolf?" She gulped, shakily, wiggling her body under her.
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 9:11 pm

The wolf was lost for a moment, staring into space before she seemed to slip back into herself. "...Yeeeeah?" She wiggled a little on top of the woman, pushing her hips into her diaphragm. It would make it hard for her to breathe, for certain... and it wasn't entirely clear whether it was unintentional or a calculated tactic. "Oh, sorry, I just..." She looked down at the woman's face, glistening from the juice, an errant strip of jerky caught in the hood of her coat. "I just..." This wasn't going anywhere good. The red wolf couldn't seem to shake herself out of her trance this time, and her elbow slid over to pin Max's shoulder, bringing her gleaming fangs dangerously close to her face. Her breath quickened, her own pulse resonating with the woman's, warm breath washing over the flesh of Max's neck as her mouth opened slowly, inexorably, allowing a thin strand of saliva to drip onto her cheek. "I just need a little snack, you know?" Her tone was chilling, rational, very on top of the situation even though it was clear she was holding herself back just a moment ago. Split personality, perhaps? Or was she just toying with her prey? It hardly mattered as much as the widening maw that clamped over Max's head, engulfing her all at once, the wolf's rough tongue swiftly slurping at that tantalizingly sweet flesh. Worse yet, her teeth sank determinately into Max's neck, keeping a practiced control over her movement; both knew she could bite down at any time, making escape or resistance a daunting proposition...
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Max's eyes bulged a little as the wolf's hips forced harder onto her chest, the woman's body tensing up from the action and her fingers curled as air escaped her lungs! She couldn't yelp, not even scream as she watched the creature anxiously descend, her tail swishing wildly with excitement even as she stalled on her lack of an answer. Though she wasn't sure if it was the true nature of the woman on top of her, what Max could ascertain was that she was blinded by hunger! And she wanted more than just the beef jerky bits...

She gulped, wiggling more frantically, her entranced gaze to her neck as she leaned closer, their assets pressing tightly against each others. The Red Wolf slipped her elbow across her shoulders, pinning her there, her jaws wide and dripping as she answered:

Rebecca Lashley wrote: Her breath quickened, her own pulse resonating with the woman's, warm breath washing over the flesh of Max's neck as her mouth opened slowly, inexorably, allowing a thin strand of saliva to drip onto her cheek. "I just need a little snack, you know?" Her tone was chilling, rational, very on top of the situation even though it was clear she was holding herself back just a moment ago.

Max could feel her pulse through her dominating body, and combined with her owned, frightened heart beat, she began to take in the next few moments rather vividly. Long, slimy strands dripped over her cheeks, her trembling pink lips unable to scream out right, merely whimpering in a surprised groan as she watched the jaws widen, her hat pushed off by the upper snout. "A little snack...?!" She gasped, her voice echoing down the widening throat that anxiously awaited for her visit! Her ear phones smacking against her ears again made her cringe as she felt the tongue rub against her cheek which flattened against the lower jaw, and then the ribbed roof descending upon her ear and opposite cheek as the mouth enclosed around her neck. She was manipulated in a manner then, where her chin rolled on the back of the tongue, fixing her head somewhat straight, as if sticking her head through a stockade- or rather in this case the base of the guillotine! Max could feel every sharp fang which lined the Wolf's throat press gently enough to be realized against her neck. If she so much as struggled... she'd be decapitated.

Oddly, Maxine didn't panic as many others might, well that is to say, as much as others may have. Oh crap I'm in her mouth! She thought, redundantly as she did her best not to struggle too much, but the rolling tongue washed her face of juice made her jump a little and already feeling the flesh under her chin open up a tad with a small trickle of blood... She winced, gulping as the humid air rushed past her, the saliva dampening her face and hair, beads of it trickling across her fluffy eyelashes, even as the tongue glazed over them! She felt as though the woman was not herself, in the means of being friendly and then suddenly ravenous. Maxine generally had a good grasp of people, and despite what was occurring felt as though the wolf was not acting off vicious intent! "O-ow..." she whimpered, trying to think of something to say. "Ar-are you sure I constitute as a 'little' snack? Wha, what about dinner? My thick, juicy curves! I-I may spoil it!" She chuckled waveringly, though inside her head she realized that didn't really help anything!
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 9:50 pm

The wolf's teeth maintained their perfectly controlled grip on the woman's neck as she took her weight off, rolling the pair back and tucking her hands under Max's shoulders. The question posed to her demanded an answer, but with her mouth as full as it was... one hand snuck down the woman's body, hugging the curve of her back until it came to rest on her juicy rump, squeezing possessively. That was her answer; she'd overeat a little if she had to. Her teeth loosened only for an instant as she suddenly lunged forward, chomping over Max's neck, and then her shoulders, pressing her knees into the woman's midsection and pushing the support of her legs out from under her. Another chomp, and she wound up squishing over her now marinated breasts, her tongue slathering over every curve, licking the bits of jerky off as she went and skillfully tugging them to the back of her throat, swallowing them down into the waiting abyss. She was nothing if not efficient, her bestial maw greedily claiming more of the woman's flesh as her own with decisive gulps, seemingly not at all slowed by her clothing or gear - a very practiced technique, surely. Suddenly it would be clear how she could last as a mercenary with what seemed to be entirely nonlethal weapons... though the realization wouldn't have long to be pondered, with the wolf tilting her head back and swallowing again, drawing the woman in at a frighteningly quickened pace!
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Max waited for an answer, hoping the wolf opened her maw to reply, when she felt herself being forced into a sitting up position, the wolf's hands manipulated in a manner where she still couldn't easily draw her weapons. She shivered, feeling one of the said hands slip down the shape of her back, before landing upon one of her butt's cheeks. "HA!" She gasped, blushing fervently as she felt the hand grope her bum, squeezing it tight! She grimaced, at the Wolf's answer, before unceremoniously being stuffed further! "Aaaa!" She cried, pin pricked blue eyes staring at the throat which quickly approached, her head stuffing down it! She wiggled and squirmed, her boots sliding against the cracked asphalt in alarmed little clicking jumps! Her elbows bent, her hands grabbing at the wolf's forearms, the soft fur parting through her fingers as she tried to grip and maintain a hold of sorts!

"Oh crap!" Max gasped, feeling the throat ripple around her face, looking down into moist darkness. Her green hair splayed over her freckled face, her slimy saliva trickled around her pale, trembling flesh as she stared into the abyss! "W-we can work something out! I-I'll go straight to your hip-asssss!!" She shrieked, feeling her juicy, fruit and meat marinated breasts slide between the jaws as her shoulders filled out the Wolf's cheeks! I'm a seasoned freaking merc turned into seasoned meat delight! her mind poked fun, despite the fact this could be very well the end of her career and life! Max wiggled, feeling the woman's hands on her elbows her fingers clenching at the air helplessly around her waist! She barely could scythe her thighs under the weight of the wolf, blushing as the woman meticulously glided her tongue across her supple, sensitive breasts, pulling each gelatinous orb into her throat with her prehensile, rough tongue; which could be felt through the skin tight fabric! Her nipples poked into the lower cheeks of her her mouth, hardened by the playful action of the tongue as it worked hard at grabbing jerky from within her jacket. Maxine was pink with embarrassment and from the oddly pleasing play; clenching her thighs tight together!

"I...ha.." she tried, unable to say anything, her eyes shut tight, face glowing pink, her body at the Red Wolf's whim! I see now... she's fighting not just for cash... but for free meals! You get to do what you like, and literally have your cake too. Damn... this isn't very good for me!! She mentally cried, before letting out a husky, gasping cry most women make normally when on the verge of orgasm, her 'host' throwing her head back, swallowing more of Maxine into her body! Her elbows slipped into the jaws, her wrists hanging outside, and her thick thighs, wide ass and legs now jutted from her wet jaws! Saliva dripped across Max's curves, her knees buckled, kicking weakly as she tried to keep her thighs crossed, her ass swaying left and right, jiggling with every movement! Her fingers gripped at the lower jaw, her thumbs sliding across the inner cheeks which bulged with her quickly vanishing form! Her husky gasps and cries muffled, yet amplified somewhat as they reverberated throughout Rebecca's innards!
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 10:34 pm

The wolf couldn't help herself - at all, that was clear, but in this specific case - sinking her teeth into Max's luscious backside, giving her juiciest feature a teasing gnaw. She was already lost in rapture, saliva dripping liberally from her mouth down over the woman's curves, serving to drench her clothing even further. The taste, the texture, the sheer instinctual thrill of swallowing something so alive - it would've been enough to send her over the edge by itself, but the combination of flavors her prey had found herself unlucky enough to be seasoned with pushed her straight into ecstasy. She couldn't hold herself back at all, greedily slurping and chomping at the girl's body, swallowing vigorously and forcing that thick and meaty rump down her throat with an invasively groping push, the pressure building to a head and suddenly letting off all at once, now forcing her to keep up as Max's legs slid down her slimy gullet. Those boots were going to pose a problem for any predator, but - no, they didn't. At all. With a hasty gulp and a spray of saliva, the wolf huffed and puffed, having swallowed the last of the woman in a frenzied rush. The squirm in her belly, the last length of her legs sliding down her esophagus and popping into her sealed stomach... the sensation made her drop to her knees, tossing her head back and howling into the night.

The pitch black belly of the wolf was... well, what one might expect. Tight, hot, humid. A degree beyond that, actually. Stifling, sweltering, suffocating. What little stagnant air there was was made even less agreeable by the heavy funk of fruit juice; what little hope of comfort ruined by the rough and irritating surfaces of jerky absolutely everywhere. Worst of all, this wolf was a clear predator - there was no indication Max was leaving her in the shape she came in! The rush of the wolf's heartbeat practically drowned out anything else she might be able to hear, but the vibration of that howl would overpower every one of her senses for agonizing, endless seconds...
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Rebecca Lashley wrote:The wolf couldn't help herself - at all, that was clear, but in this specific case - sinking her teeth into Max's luscious backside, giving her juiciest feature a teasing gnaw. She was already lost in rapture, saliva dripping liberally from her mouth down over the woman's curves, serving to drench her clothing even further. The taste, the texture, the sheer instinctual thrill of swallowing something so alive - it would've been enough to send her over the edge by itself, but the combination of flavors her prey had found herself unlucky enough to be seasoned with pushed her straight into ecstasy. She couldn't hold herself back at all, greedily slurping and chomping at the girl's body, swallowing vigorously and forcing that thick and meaty rump down her throat with an invasively groping push, the pressure building to a head and suddenly letting off all at once, now forcing her to keep up as Max's legs slid down her slimy gullet. Those boots were going to pose a problem for any predator, but - no, they didn't. At all. With a hasty gulp and a spray of saliva, the wolf huffed and puffed, having swallowed the last of the woman in a frenzied rush. The squirm in her belly, the last length of her legs sliding down her esophagus and popping into her sealed stomach... the sensation made her drop to her knees, tossing her head back and howling into the night.

Max kicked and wriggled, flailing helplessly as the beast truly took over! All the poor girl could do was moan and cry weakly as Rebecca's hands groped at her jiggling ass, her teeth sinking deep into the ample flesh! "Haaaaaah!" came a muffled cry of surprise from within, her thighs widened briefly before falling limp... then wriggling not even a second after as the greedy wolf lapped and lapped at her! Her ass, her thighs, soaked by generous amounts of saliva! Clinging to her thick frame nicely, her clothes shimmered and gleamed in the darkness. Ah... she's gonna gobble me...aha....aaaaaaah! Her mind broke as the thought of being swallowed whole combined with the tight, moist confines around her that bulged out the Wolf's neck and beginning to swell her upper belly melted Max's inner monologue, her head pressing tight against the hard mass which would be the door to the belly one could say, the stomach's upper sphincter! Max kicked and hollered, feeling the hands of the voracious predator push against her truly sensitive areas, her cheeks bulging out Rebecca's for a moment before they slipped into her throat, slowly gliding against tight, moist, vibrating walls! Her thighs jiggled and kicked weakly as Max's cheeky bum slides... inch by painful inch....! ULP!

Max's head spills into the belly first, and from the top, her thighs scissored helplessly as the Big Bad Wolf gulped greedily, swallowing her thick thighs, their sexy form bulging out her furry neck with perfect curvature, the closeness of the thighs locked her upper legs, her calves buckling at either side of her jaws on the descent! Rebecca's belly began to swell as Maxine's upper body began to push and fill the rapidly expanding, dark flesh! Max's ankles jutted from Rebecca's cheeks.

"...mmm..hmm...mmmmmph!" came another, muffled, incomprehensible groan from within, before her boots, still kicking, were engulfed by Rebecca. Saliva splashed from the clamping of her jaws, her neck swelling and descending rapidly before vanishing above her breast bone. Her belly, however, bulged out with Maxine's tightly compact form, giving the excited wolf a smooth, ovular shaped mass which hung over her knees as she sat there, arched back and howling victoriously to the moons that lit up the sky!

GURGLE.... Grooooooooan...

---------

Rebecca Lashley wrote:
The pitch black belly of the wolf was... well, what one might expect. Tight, hot, humid. A degree beyond that, actually. Stifling, sweltering, suffocating. What little stagnant air there was was made even less agreeable by the heavy funk of fruit juice; what little hope of comfort ruined by the rough and irritating surfaces of jerky absolutely everywhere. Worst of all, this wolf was a clear predator - there was no indication Max was leaving her in the shape she came in! The rush of the wolf's heartbeat practically drowned out anything else she might be able to hear, but the vibration of that howl would overpower every one of her senses for agonizing, endless seconds...

Max cringed, feeling her curvaceous body force its way into the wet, tight, humid balloon that was the Red Fox's belly! Her body contorted to the curve of the belly as she quickly filled out the space! She was blind without a torch, which was outside, illuminating the predator host as she lay there in a pool of fruit juce laced jerky! Her neck was awkwardly positioned, and her bum ground against the wolf's lower belly, the cilia brushing across the thin material which made up her tight form fitting suit! She gasped, and panted, feeling the walls with shaky finger tips. It felt like a million degrees! The hot, stinking air made her cough, as the mix of peppered meat and sweat fruit juice did not sit well. She wiggled her body, causing the belly to sway dramatically! "Oh Gods..." she gulped, wide eyed. She remembered a spell, which she now used to see in the low lighting of the interior. Her eyes picked up floating pieces of meat, and the rhytmic movement of the stomach's undulations. She could hear the Big Bad Wolf's heart beating through the stomach walls, till the piercing howl made her grab her ears and sink! "Ahhh! CRAP!" she cried, thrashing the stomach walls frantically! "He-hey!! Lemme out!" She cried, trying to stretch her limbs, but to no avail! "You can't-can't just eat a girl without buying her a drink first!!" She joked, a bad habit she had in the face of horror or conflict! She cringed, her slimy hair swaying across her face as she put up further and intense struggles! She wasn't sure if the Wolf could hear her, but... she did have her radio yet, which also was tuned in to Maxine's truck not too far.. She began to patch that in, and above ground, exasperated struggles crackled through the cabin's CB of her truck...
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 pm

With the rush of adrenaline and sheer exhilaration fading, Rebecca's eyes began to lose their glint of feral hunger, slowly shifting back to the eyes of a more rational beast. "Phew... uh..." She looked down, narrowing her eyes at the bulge in her stomach, suddenly crossing her knees in surprise at the weight. "Aw, crap!" Evidently she'd had a similar blackout that lasted long enough for... well. "Sorry! I uh... don't know what came over me, I...!" Her tail swished in a panic as she looked around, fidgeting nervously. "Here, lemme just..." She quickly and deftly unbuckled her belt, unzipping her jeans and letting them drop around her thighs, quickly returning her hands to her belly for support. The tiny adjustment did make things on the inside just the slightest bit less damningly snug, though it did nothing for the heat... in fact, the wolf's nervousness and fidgeting seemed to be warming her insides up, if anything. "Uh... huh. Okay, think, how do we deal with this. Um... what did I do last time..."

Even above her own manically pacing mind, the sound of a crackling radio pricked her ears up. Jerking her head in the direction of the sound, she hefted herself carefully over to the opposite truck, taking care not to jostle her prey; too little, too late when it came to comfort. The panicked sounds gave her a pretty strong indication who was calling... and with trepidation she pushed down the button. "Uhh... sorry?"
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 am

The fluids around Maxine felt like they were rising, her body sloshing about the interior of the Wolf's stomach like a buoy cast adrift upon the rough ocean! An ocean made of uncomfortably gritty 'water' which bubbled and irritated the skin. In fact, Maxine realized the fluid was rising! She could only hear muffled tones above her over the increasing heart beat. "She's probably remarking 'my taste'. Crap... Maxine Greyson's greatest accomplishment? Being a juicy steak meal." She sighed, thrashing her body with frustration and many other emotions! "Dammit! I'm gonna become body fat! Nothing but bones and corroded equipment! I cant even reach, crap!" She paused in her rant, feeling for her pistol which must have fell in the swallowing process! I never buckled the latch! Her agape lips trembled, as she began to feel intense heat around her. She gasped, panting heavily. "Getting hot in here..." her lidded eyes scanned the rising surface of stomach fluid, feeling it level to her chin. She cringed, slipping her arms up, she saw that her jacket was already beginning to deteriorate somewhat! "Oh crap..." she gulped, tapping at her radio which was already on, but in her own nervousness kept flicking it on and off between gurgled cries of fright!

Suddenly, the belly began to ease up some, the fluids receding and her body was given a bit more freedom. She let out a low, shutter of relief, before she let out cries of surprise! She sloshed left and right with Rebecca's movement, hugging her body tight again, the stomach's lining rippling tightly around her meaty frame! The heat intensified, and she was sure more of the jacket was beginning to slosh away from her shoulders! She's fleeing... perhaps to digest me elsewhere without being bothered! She thought, though perhaps exaggerating some of the frightening events as she was in the slimy, humid belly of a predator!

"Someone! Anyone?! Can you hear me?!" She screamed, hoping that her voice crackled over the radio outside to someone who could help! "Please, if you hear this, answer!" she cried, adding: "Ugh.. this heat is relentless!" Then... she was surprised by the sound of a voice in her eardrums over the radio. A familiar voice actually...

Rebecca Lashley wrote:
Even above her own manically pacing mind, the sound of a crackling radio pricked her ears up. Jerking her head in the direction of the sound, she hefted herself carefully over to the opposite truck, taking care not to jostle her prey; too little, too late when it came to comfort. The panicked sounds gave her a pretty strong indication who was calling... and with trepidation she pushed down the button. "Uhh... sorry?"

She remained silent for a moment... perhaps several as she blankly stared at the stomach walls around her and the deafening beating of the Wolf's nervous heart. She was a bit confused, before the belly wiggled and brought her back! "YOU ATE ME!" She cried over the com! Kicking her legs furiously in a mix of disbelief and anger, making the swollen form outside bobble and bulge with Maxine's frantic movements. The radio's audio from the truck's cabin became an unintelligible growl and other noises as Maxine... let it out within her.

The belly bumped and bobbled violently, the gasses within bubbling up Rebecca's throat as the human took a few more moments to work out her... frustration within the insufferable confines within Rebecca.

There was a slow drop in activity before another long few moments of silence... other than Rebecca's belly groans emanating from both radio and swollen stomach. One could have imagined Maxine... could have digested after her little fit of anger. Then, a shuttering sigh broke the chorus of groans. "...Sorry." she replied back. After another pause, Maxine wiped a slimy hand over her face and leaned back, stretching the belly out more. "...You were not kidding when you said you were hungry." she added, chuckling with a slightly sad tone. "So... I guess I'm... well, dinner for you now... aren't I?" She asked, pessimistically.
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lashley Tue May 22, 2018 12:25 am

Rebecca took a moment before responding, a bit stuck for words. She'd dealt with this before, of course, but it never really got less awkward. "Uh..." She did actually hit the button for that, for what little it was worth. Hefting herself into the truck's seat, she tried to calm down and think clearly. "Well... I mean, if you wouldn't mind...?" She chuckled a little, shaking the presumably doomed woman's confines. "Don't worry, you just need to get out of the danger zone. I uh..." She took a deep breath, taking her finger off the button for a moment. The temperature inside rose by a half degree, making the sticky, slimy innards ever more intolerable. "How are you with heading down?" She took her finger off the button, half from embarrassment, but half so that Max didn't hear her laughing. Kind of a moot point considering it ended up being all around her, completely inescapable.

Giving herself a brief moment to let the fit pass, she shifted a little in the truck seat, her finger hovering over the button for a moment before pressing it as she tried to suppress her last few giggles. "It's just that you're... well, nicely built, you know, and I'm not made for things coming back up in the first place... might be difficult-" This time her finger slipped off the button involuntarily as she thumped her fist into the seat, laughing hysterically. Max's entire world would feel the upheaval, tossing her this way and that in the wolf's stomach, the quivering walls making it impossible to tell where she was as they clenched anywhere she was or wasn't. The dribbling digestive juices splashed over her, making her situation worse by the second... but on the other hand, the world-shaking turbulence also ended up with one of her hands thrust halfway into the pyloric sphincter...
Rebecca Lashley
Rebecca Lashley
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Tue May 22, 2018 12:45 am

Maxine lidded gaze was set to one wall of flesh groping around her body. "Oh, sure, its not so bad when you're inside long enough..." she replied half sarcastic. The heat and cramped conditions seemed to intensify a little, which made her quickly reply after: "Please let me out of here..." she sighed. Slime trailed off her curvy frame and then she brought up 'going... down'. Max blinked. "You mean... all the way down?" she asked the wolf, pale as she felt below her for the pyloric sphincter, her smooth finger tips running across the pert form beneath the digestive juices... She blushed deeply herself, hearing booming noises around her as the stomach shifted, forcing Maxine to slide, her bum embossing the wolf's stomach almost recognizably as she shifted downward some! "Ah!" She exhaled, groping around for something to hold on. I bet she's finding this whole ordeal... hilarious. Max thought, feeling tears beginning to form at the seams of her breasts and her wide bum! She grumbled, hearing her explanation for not taking the 'northern route'. She shrugged. "Thanks, you're pretty fit yourself! I admit, I was in awe of how quick you were in your grapple! And, I know the feeling of keeping in shape with features like ours; its hard to work out with all these curves, which won't matter for me too long if we don't do anything!" she says with a frightened tone, imagining coming out the... other end as bones and hair... yeah if she had no choice in the matter it was down or becoming a Fall Festival Prop! "....why not, I'm heading that way regardless. I guess I can check the 'full tour of a Red-Wolf' off my bucket list." she added. Then the roaring happened again, forcing Maxine to slide backwards, her right hand punching through the lower entrance! "AH!" She cried, shocked, realizing now that the Wolf had been laughing! She grumbled, somewhat annoyed as the juices ran across her face comically. "So... whats your name?" She asked. "In case I ultimately get absorbed, digested or part of your cell structure; I'd like to know the name of my organic tomb." Max chuckled, brow raised as she gently stretched her legs... wiggling her derriere against her lower stomach almost playfully!
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Maxine gulped feeling some clothing deterioration occurring. She would be naked if she remained in the wolf's stomach for any longer! "H-hey? Are you still there?" She asked over the comms, her voice more panicky and shaky, which made sense given her compact, and literal deteriorating situation! Outside, the red wolf's belly bulged and rippled with frantic movement, Maxine's muffled struggles were also voiced through the comms inside the truck's cabin. "Hello?" She asked again, wondering if the wolf had perhaps dozed off suddenly thanks to her full belly!
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Maxine began to panic, thrashing her arms and legs, trying to raise the wolf or get her to respond back somehow! Max's truck keys jingled in her inner coat pocket as she did so, the stomach fluid was rising again! Maxine's blue eyes wavered in the darkness as the digestive fluid raised! I'm going to....!

Outside, Becky's belly bobbed and shook, Maxine's voice on the radio was a garbled scream as the fluids no doubt covered her face by then, the gurgling and groaning of the wolf's stomach announced through the radio com. The noise soon became static, the belly bounced and bobbed for a minute or so after, Maxine's feminine form bulging out in places, her face somewhat showing through the layer of fur, a depiction of fear on her face! Then the belly rippled, and slowly stilled.

Gurgle... Gurgle... Groooooooooooan~

Rebecca's stomach, though still obviously full of Maxine, receded somewhat... the powerful stomach having done its job in turning the poor mercenary into a nutritious soup, turning... most things Max had on into liquid, save her keys and a few other bits and things. Her stomach was full of hot air left from Maxine's final screams, enough to perhaps elicit a loud belch from Rebecca! The stomach continued to gurgle and groan, working on breaking down everything else.

Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 pm

With Maxine “Clover” Greyson dissolved into a nutritious soup, only bits of her clothes and her keys 🔑 to Max’s supply truck that Rebecca had been looking for remained inside the furry mercenary. Her stomach gurgled, the delicious meal was hers now...but she’d have to wait a while or try to cough up those keys once she felt there shape against her stomach...

(Ooc: felt like another post would put a nail on this lid Wink )
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4