Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mijhen Highway

+9
Nova
Darkstorm Zero
Misao Kamiya
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Rain the Rouge Ninja
Megalos
Reiko Miller
Tifa Lockheart
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mijhen Highway - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mijhen Highway

Post  Aedus Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:
Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink looks about, chuckling. "Well this road leads to the other side of the country, so our options are high." she said looking about, noticing it was getting a bit dark. "If we divert from this road, our chances of encountering beasts becomes high, as they generally tend to shy away from the road..." she says before noticing the glint of teeth, and immediately yanks her pistol out:

It was a corpse of some strange looking dragon. It looked like it had been slain not too long ago, but it was half burried in the sand and dirt, she almost didn't see it if not for the teeth and swollen, cut open belly. "Huh, looks like someone else had some fun out here." she says, sliding the gun back into her holster. She approached the corpse of the dragon, kicking it's head with her leather boot. "Hmm. These many scales and the killer left them behind? These are valuable in Beijio..." she then turned to Aedus. "Well, we could set a base camp here, and then use some of this beast's meat as bait to draw out other creatures. Or we can just head further into the desert. However, I would like to stress that its getting closer to nightfall, we should be more weary of our movement."

Adeus looks on at the beast's corpse "Wow whoever killed this thing really did a number on it" Adeus then looks over to Blink "Your probably right we should set up camp will be safer that way if that's the case we're gonna need something to burn"

Blink turned to Aedus and nodded. "Sure did." she states before looking about. "Tumble weed and other such plants out here should be useful." She looked over at him, then to the dragon. "Also the fat of this dragon should make for a good flammable material." She then chuckled. "However, we'll need something that will actually start a fire." she says shrugging. "I realize in hindsight, I left my lighter back at the bar."

"Ahhhh don't worry about that i've got the whole fire thing sorted" Adeus forms a small ball of fire in his hand and then extinguishes it "Right i'll get some weeds and other stuff i can find" Adeus then looks back at the corpse of the beast "Erm you sure that things dead, don't want it to suddenly spring to life while i'm hacking away at it's remains"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:
Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink looks about, chuckling. "Well this road leads to the other side of the country, so our options are high." she said looking about, noticing it was getting a bit dark. "If we divert from this road, our chances of encountering beasts becomes high, as they generally tend to shy away from the road..." she says before noticing the glint of teeth, and immediately yanks her pistol out:

It was a corpse of some strange looking dragon. It looked like it had been slain not too long ago, but it was half burried in the sand and dirt, she almost didn't see it if not for the teeth and swollen, cut open belly. "Huh, looks like someone else had some fun out here." she says, sliding the gun back into her holster. She approached the corpse of the dragon, kicking it's head with her leather boot. "Hmm. These many scales and the killer left them behind? These are valuable in Beijio..." she then turned to Aedus. "Well, we could set a base camp here, and then use some of this beast's meat as bait to draw out other creatures. Or we can just head further into the desert. However, I would like to stress that its getting closer to nightfall, we should be more weary of our movement."

Adeus looks on at the beast's corpse "Wow whoever killed this thing really did a number on it" Adeus then looks over to Blink "Your probably right we should set up camp will be safer that way if that's the case we're gonna need something to burn"

Blink turned to Aedus and nodded. "Sure did." she states before looking about. "Tumble weed and other such plants out here should be useful." She looked over at him, then to the dragon. "Also the fat of this dragon should make for a good flammable material." She then chuckled. "However, we'll need something that will actually start a fire." she says shrugging. "I realize in hindsight, I left my lighter back at the bar."

"Ahhhh don't worry about that i've got the whole fire thing sorted" Adeus forms a small ball of fire in his hand and then extinguishes it "Right i'll get some weeds and other stuff i can find" Adeus then looks back at the corpse of the beast "Erm you sure that things dead, don't want it to suddenly spring to life while i'm hacking away at it's remains"

Roxanne raised a brow, a small grin forming. "My my, you really do have a fire inside you Tiger." she says in a coquettish fashion, giggling. She then turned towards the beast, kicking it again. "I would assume so. I'm pretty sure it would have found me kicking it rather bothersome by now." she says shrugging her shoulders. She then turned and laughed. "Well if it does spring to life, I'll make sure to protect you. I've got your back." She finished with a wink. "Need any help with the gathering?" she asked.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:
Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:
Aedus wrote:

Roxanne raised a brow, a small grin forming. "My my, you really do have a fire inside you Tiger." she says in a coquettish fashion, giggling. She then turned towards the beast, kicking it again. "I would assume so. I'm pretty sure it would have found me kicking it rather bothersome by now." she says shrugging her shoulders. She then turned and laughed. "Well if it does spring to life, I'll make sure to protect you. I've got your back." She finished with a wink. "Need any help with the gathering?" she asked.

Adeus chucked "haha fair enough to be honest if i was in his position only not dead the person kicking would most likely be a pile of ash, but that's just down to me being a big grump when waking up" Adeus then begins to head off in search of materials to burn "Yeah sure four eyes are better than two"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:01 pm

On the same stretch of road, Misao sat in the back of a large canvased back truck. She sat in the back, wallowing in self pity as the truck bounced as it rolled over pot holes and deformities in the road. Her curvaceous, yet lithe body bounced slightly with each turbulent bump, her breasts subtly jiggling as the vehicle jounced. She sighed, eyes narrow and tired, as she looks upon the near empty rear hold of the vehicle. Only a few ADN recruits were back there with her, sleeping like rocks as they journeyed together, away from hectic Beijio where she was nearly killed again by both a dragon and a giant bull frog, and onto hopefully greener pastures as they were on the path to Danton City. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep when another bump woke her up, causing her to blink open her long lashes uncomfortably and groan. She looked over to the sleeping soldiers and groaned again. "Wish I could sleep so easily..." she grumbled under breath, puffing out her cheek in jealousy. As soon as the vehicle passed the same area where Blink and her friend Aedus were beginning to camp, the Hex on Misao's breast began to glow a dull, sickly green. Her eyes immediately became wide, and she looked down at her chest in quiet terror. No one else could see the hex but herself, and the nasty monsters and demons of the planet unfortunately; all naturally drawn to her thanks to that wicked curse. "Oh no..." she gasped, biting her lower lip as she frantically looked left and right, pulling the canvas aside to look out the back of the bouncing vehicle. Where was the creature which sensed her Nemesis Hex?
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:50 pm

She turned to the sound of the approaching vehicle when she tagged along side Aedus, coming just off the highway. She waved to the driver as it passed by, and then she noticed the beautiful young lady in the back as it was passing by looking.... frightened. Blink didn't have a great clue as to why the woman appeared in such an abrupt and terrified manner, so shrugged off for the time being. "Now that's something I should have kept. My old 4x4 off road. It beats hoofing it that's for sure. Not that I don't mind a walk through the wasteland with a strapping young man" she teased bumping her shoulder into his right shoulder.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm

The corpse strangely reacted to the Nemesis Hex, the body twitching with energy as it slowly stood up. It was clear the beast was dead, but the residual power deep within it brought on by the Hex. It's entrails still hanging out of it's gut, the large beast turned it's glazed white eyes to the truck, powering a powerful ionic blast before letting it blast from his jaws!

The ionic blast travelled quickly, towards the direction of the vehicle!

It then then turned it's gaze to the two close by, it's stiff jaws unhinging as it bellowed out a tremendous roar!! It makes an attack on them, by swinging its massive tail across the ground, picking up the sand and rocks as it strikes out against them with its mace like tail!!
Megalos
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:44 am

Megalos wrote:The corpse strangely reacted to the Nemesis Hex, the body twitching with energy as it slowly stood up. It was clear the beast was dead, but the residual power deep within it brought on by the Hex. It's entrails still hanging out of it's gut, the large beast turned it's glazed white eyes to the truck, powering a powerful ionic blast before letting it blast from his jaws!

It then then turned it's gaze to the two close by, it's stiff jaws unhinging as it bellowed out a tremendous roar!! It makes an attack on them, by swinging its massive tail across the ground, picking up the sand and rocks as it strikes out against them with its mace like tail!!

As Adeus and Blink continue walking he turns to the 4x4 that just passed them "Honestly i've never been one to drive in vehicles" As this happens the previously dead dragon has now awoken which then lets out a huge roar as Adeus looks over to it's intimidating form he notices the beasts massive tail heading towards them he grabs Blinks arm and pulls her out of the way upon doing so he quickly manages to create a shield of fire around the pair which almost gives way to the sheer force of the dragons tail "Shit that was close" he turns back to Blink "You okay?"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:46 am

Aedus wrote:"Shit that was close"

Blink pressed close to Aedus after he yanked her close and put up a shield of flame. She turned to Aedus and nodded. "Certainly was ..." she says, her voluminous breasts flat against the young man's shoulder, their fullness returning as she pulled away. She turned her cold blue eyes from his red orbs and looks towards the beast, newly arisen and angry. "I'm fine, but I guess we found something more efficient to burn." She draws a gun from behind with her right hand, her left hand sparking suddenly as she drew her cold weapon, a strange bladed gauntlet that had a sickle blade attached to it, or so it looked. She turned to Aedus again and smiled. "Time to show off your skills, partner." she says with a playful wink, tapping the back of her hand against his left shoulder, and began to strafe to the left of the zombie dragon, her gun raised towards it's head and she fired three .357 explosive rounds at it.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:52 am

Megalos wrote:The corpse strangely reacted to the Nemesis Hex, the body twitching with energy as it slowly stood up. It was clear the beast was dead, but the residual power deep within it brought on by the Hex. It's entrails still hanging out of it's gut, the large beast turned it's glazed white eyes to the truck, powering a powerful ionic blast before letting it blast from his jaws!

Misao gasped, watching the beast rise and shoot it's dangerous pay load to the vehicle! She screamed, looking back to the sleeping soldiers then the monster again, breathing heavily and her chest bobbing. She was unable to control her actions for what happened next. She let out a cowardly cry as she leaped out of the moving vehicle, rolling as she hit the paved road.

KA-BANG!!

Another shriek escaped her lips, her body being forced further away by the heated blast. A dull orange glow radiated from the vehicle, illuminating her body as she lay on her chest. Her eyes winked open, raising her chest and her hands upon the tarmac. She turned to the orange glow and looked on in silence.

The vehicle was completely destroyed, engulfed in flames and bellowing dark smoke high into the air. She saw no movement other than that of the flickering red and orange flames, as the scent of rubber, hair and flesh burning permeated the air.

She clenched her eyes closed, biting her lower lip, a strained cry like a loud, pained hiss bellowing low from her knotted throat as she watched others suffer again because of her and the damning hex on her chest.

She bowed her head, her body quivering with a mix of sorrow and hatred. "Why....why must I suffer? Why must everyone I meet be put at risk?!" she exclaimed, lifting herself slowly from the tarmac and stumbled slightly as she stood; her breasts swaying as well as her ponytail. She felt hot tears run down her cheeks, her teeth bearing into her lower lip with enough force to almost make them bleed. "I hate... I hate it." she turned to the dragon, eyes burning and wet with emotion. "I hate it all!" she cried, grabbing the rod like device hanging on her waist. Yanking it up in her heated state, she spun it, the rod quickly extending from both ends. Crescent shaped blades swung out from the ends, snapping with a heavy clank! as they set into place. Misao's double scythe, was activated, held between both hands before her horizontally, showing it to the undead behemoth:

The Mijhen Highway - Page 3 __Double_Scythe___by_AbscenceOfHeart_zps814abf55

She spun it gracefully, the blades vanishing in a whirlwind of darkness as the scythe appeared like a disk in motion, spinning in her left hand as she brought it overhead, appearing like a helicopter rotor before holding the weapon diagonal to her body, the weapon stilled as one blade hooked over her right shoulder, and the other jutted out from above her left ankle. She raised it, leaning the pole arm like weapon on her right shoulder and then charged forth! "Hraaaahhhhh!!" she screamed, tears falling behind her as she sprinted, her frilled dress waved and flapped, her thigh high boots clinking against the roads surface before crunching on sand and rock, leaping into the fray as well!
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:03 am

The undead dragon's head recoiled only slightly as the explosive 357's shattered against it's scales. It let out a loud, unintelligible roar, spewing more ion like blasts from its maw down upon Blink and Aedus in a wide shot volley! As for the third target, survivor of the truck explosion and bearer of the Nemesis Hex-the creature barreled forward, ready to crush the woman with it's immense weight as it dropped over her with it's left shoulder, the immense weight alone would squish her like a bug!!
Megalos
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:30 am

As Misao leaped, the scenery changed around her. From the hot dry of arid desert road during the day, to a dark cold night. the air did not move, and the desert was dark and forboding.

Unknown to Misao, she had leaped into another Hellspawned Limbo without even realizing it.

However, unlike the other demons limbos, this one wasn't immediately apparent. Further up the road, a small campfire was burning slightly in a makeshift camp just off the road, in a vision that would normally be described as a mirage on a hot desert day.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:As Misao leaped, the scenery changed around her. From the hot dry of arid desert road during the day, to a dark cold night. the air did not move, and the desert was dark and forboding.

Unknown to Misao, she had leaped into another Hellspawned Limbo without even realizing it.

However, unlike the other demons limbos, this one wasn't immediately apparent. Further up the road, a small campfire was burning slightly in a makeshift camp just off the road, in a vision that would normally be described as a mirage on a hot desert day.

"Hraaaahhhhh-------!!" Her voice carried on even as her body vanished, the undead dragon landing upon the surface of the desert floor where she had been a moment before.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 am

Nova's bike continued since that meeting with that weird man who tried to extend a helpful hand. It had been a few hours since that encounter, yet she was now feeling like she had said the wrong things to him. "Damn it..." she grumbled under her breath, frowning. "I'm such a jerk sometimes..." she sighed, continuing her journey down the road. She had to get as far from Danton as possible, with her 'Ex' on the lookout for her. She wasn't going to let that lizard get his scaly hands on her, or the money she had stolen from him. Not a single Gilex.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:58 am

Seifer sat on the side of the road, waiting patiently for a victim to arise. Patience was one of this strongest suits. He'd been waiting for quite some time, and even let many pass, as they weren't what he was looking for. The dragon he'd made a deal with had...specific...tastes. And when he heard a bike in the distance, he knew the perfect prey had arrived. He smiled.

Seifer could tell far before she was even visible that the rider was suitable. It was his specialty, hunting down beautiful women after all. With her skin-tight leather outfit that was extremely revealing, her adeptness with the bike, the air of her powerful personality...she'd make the perfect meal for Tess.

Confidently, Seifer stood up as she approached, and put his thumb out.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:32 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer sat on the side of the road, waiting patiently for a victim to arise. Patience was one of this strongest suits. He'd been waiting for quite some time, and even let many pass, as they weren't what he was looking for. The dragon he'd made a deal with had...specific...tastes. And when he heard a bike in the distance, he knew the perfect prey had arrived. He smiled.

Seifer could tell far before she was even visible that the rider was suitable. It was his specialty, hunting down beautiful women after all. With her skin-tight leather outfit that was extremely revealing, her adeptness with the bike, the air of her powerful personality...she'd make the perfect meal for Tess.

Confidently, Seifer stood up as she approached, and put his thumb out.

Nova zoomed past the man, causing his jacket to flap from the force of the bike passing him. Nova, having somewhat spaced out in her previous guilt turns her red eyes to the left mirror, watching the man get smaller and smaller behind her. "Hmmp..." she moaned, before closing her eyes, sighing. "Damn it... well, why not?" she says, stopping the bike in a distance that the man could still see her and catch up. She idled the bike, flicking on the turn signal to the side of the road he was on. She raised her left arm high, waving him casually over without turning around to look at him. She sighed again, leaning on her other arm in the meantime. Perhaps by showing some kindness I'll be able to feel less of a jerk. Wouldn't want Karma to bite me in the ass after all... she thought precariously.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:54 am

Speaking of biting in the ass, Nova felt something hard stick up against hers, and it caused her to prop up immediately. Seifer had taken a seat right behind her on the bike without saying a word. And before she could say anything about the intrusion, or...whatever was sticking into her ass...he placed his hands around her waist and onto her well-toned belly. A little too high for her liking. Just under her generous chest.

Seifer sneered a bit, leaning forward to talk to Nova over her shoulder. "Thanks for stopping, lovely. I've been stranded out there for a while. How far you headed? I'll go as far as you are."

Nova revved the bike, as if using it to growl in distaste for her, before it screeched off. Seifer waved above him, a gesture Nova didn't notice...it was a signal for his partner in crime to take the bait.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:32 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Speaking of biting in the ass, Nova felt something hard stick up against hers, and it caused her to prop up immediately. Seifer had taken a seat right behind her on the bike without saying a word. And before she could say anything about the intrusion, or...whatever was sticking into her ass...he placed his hands around her waist and onto her well-toned belly. A little too high for her liking. Just under her generous chest.

Seifer sneered a bit, leaning forward to talk to Nova over her shoulder. "Thanks for stopping, lovely. I've been stranded out there for a while. How far you headed? I'll go as far as you are."

Nova revved the bike, as if using it to growl in distaste for her, before it screeched off. Seifer waved above him, a gesture Nova didn't notice...it was a signal for his partner in crime to take the bait.

"Eeep!" she blushed, feeling something jab between the folds of her cheeks, and before she had a chance to react, the man hugged her close, rubbing against her back with his clearly ripped chest, while his hands clasped around her toned belly and waist, rubbing up and down her toned chest, just under her breasts, causing them to bob. She frowned, grumbling as she simply sighed with that irritated and flustered expression on her face, and sped off. She listened to him speaking into her ear, and she continued to frown. "Oh. It was no problem, not at all..." she said in a robotic, sarcastic way. Be calm Nova, remember, Karma. she reminded herself. She sighed again, rolling her eyes as the hard bit rubbed between her cheeks yet, and made her feel uneasy. "Um...Bei-Beijio.. I'm heading that direction. May take a while, and I may stop so you can get off then." She says, her lidded red eyes ahead on the road, her pinkish red hair flowing into his face. He would catch the scent of vanilla, her natural scent she radiated. As she looked at the shadow at the side of the road, of their silhouette: she noticed he was raising his arm in an odd manner, as if he was waving...

"So... is that your gun in your pocket? Or, are you just fantasizing about fucking me?" she asked crudely, not too afraid. She could handle herself easy, she ran in a gang after all. Plus, she had a shotgun on the side of the vehicle, and a pistol or two. "Where you come from to get stranded out here?" she added.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am

Nova wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Speaking of biting in the ass, Nova felt something hard stick up against hers, and it caused her to prop up immediately. Seifer had taken a seat right behind her on the bike without saying a word. And before she could say anything about the intrusion, or...whatever was sticking into her ass...he placed his hands around her waist and onto her well-toned belly. A little too high for her liking. Just under her generous chest.

"Eeep!" she blushed, feeling something jab between the folds of her cheeks, and before she had a chance to react, the man hugged her close, rubbing against her back with his clearly ripped chest, while his hands clasped around her toned belly and waist, rubbing up and down her toned chest, just under her breasts, causing them to bob. She frowned, grumbling as she simply sighed with that irritated and flustered expression on her face, and sped off. She listened to him speaking into her ear, and she continued to frown. "Oh. It was no problem, not at all..." she said in a robotic, sarcastic way. Be calm Nova, remember, Karma. she reminded herself. She sighed again, rolling her eyes as the hard bit rubbed between her cheeks yet, and made her feel uneasy. "Um...Bei-Beijio.. I'm heading that direction. May take a while, and I may stop so you can get off then." She says, her lidded red eyes ahead on the road, her pinkish red hair flowing into his face. He would catch the scent of vanilla, her natural scent she radiated. As she looked at the shadow at the side of the road, of their silhouette: she noticed he was raising his arm in an odd manner, as if he was waving...

"So... is that your gun in your pocket? Or, are you just fantasizing about fucking me?" she asked crudely, not too afraid. She could handle herself easy, she ran in a gang after all. Plus, she had a shotgun on the side of the vehicle, and a pistol or two. "Where you come from to get stranded out here?" she added.  

Seifer was fascinated by Nova's tenacity. It made him imagine what it would be like when Tess was devouring her. Watching smug women like her break under the weight of knowing they were about to die was one of this world's greatest pleasure's for him. He couldn't wait to see her go from stand-offish to pleading for her life.

He pushed his body up even closer to her, and he felt her cringe and try to wiggle away. He kept a smile on his face, knowing Tess would be here any moment. "Oh, I've just found myself in an annoying situation. I promised a dragon I'd find it a viable meal in return for some valuables. It's tough getting around the world these days. And, to your first question..."

Seifer slipped his fingers beneath the fabric of her skin tight suit, right where it met her right breast. The tightness aided in pressing down on the lithe orb, almost cupping it. He wondered if she'd be able to drive while he was distracting her...but it didn't really matter because any moment Tess would be swooping in to interrupt any potential altercation. "...I was definitely fantasizing about fucking you. Among other things."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:05 am

And on cue, Tesselth's immense shadow draped over them, the airflow which wrapped around her bat like wings was enough to nearly knock the bike over, it did cause it to spin out, allowing Seifer's hand to slip fully under Nova's biking suit, his hand cupping the large breast fully, with Nova's small, soft nipple against his palm!

Tess flew past them many yards away, turning slowly towards them again, her left arm lowering, claws open wide as she grasped bike, and occupants both! Yanking them from the road, she ascended higher, intent on taking them both back to Driftwood Cove...
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 am

SeiferHowling wrote:
Nova wrote:

Seifer was fascinated by Nova's tenacity. It made him imagine what it would be like when Tess was devouring her. Watching smug women like her break under the weight of knowing they were about to die was one of this world's greatest pleasure's for him. He couldn't wait to see her go from stand-offish to pleading for her life.

He pushed his body up even closer to her, and he felt her cringe and try to wiggle away. He kept a smile on his face, knowing Tess would be here any moment. "Oh, I've just found myself in an annoying situation. I promised a dragon I'd find it a viable meal in return for some valuables. It's tough getting around the world these days. And, to your first question..."

Seifer slipped his fingers beneath the fabric of her skin tight suit, right where it met her right breast. The tightness aided in pressing down on the lithe orb, almost cupping it. He wondered if she'd be able to drive while he was distracting her...but it didn't really matter because any moment Tess would be swooping in to interrupt any potential altercation. "...I was definitely fantasizing about fucking you. Among other things."

She felt rather uncomfortable with his forward disposition, and was easily annoyed as he was. "Oh, only that?" she said in response to his about the dragon, not taking him seriously; however...

"Uh, what the fuck are you doing?!" She exclaimed, feeling his hand rise, gripping her right breast lightly, her face apple red, more so than her eyes and hair! Her thighs gripped the vehicle tighter as they swerved slightly off track, hearing his sexual attraction for her whisper into her ear.

Tesselth wrote:And on cue, Tesselth's immense shadow draped over them, the airflow which wrapped around her bat like wings was enough to nearly knock the bike over, it did cause it to spin out, allowing Seifer's hand to slip fully under Nova's biking suit, his hand cupping the large breast fully, with Nova's small, soft nipple against his palm!

Tess flew past them many yards away, turning slowly towards them again, her left arm lowering, claws open wide as she grasped bike, and occupants both! Yanking them from the road, she ascended higher, intent on taking them both back to Driftwood Cove...

Before she could take charge, the large shadow flew over them! "I thought you were jok-nyahhh!" she cried out, the wind causing them to spin out, and in turn, Seifer's hand slipping fully under her suit, gripping one large breast, his hand embossing the leather of her suit! "Ahh!! G-get out of there!" she whined, sending back her left elbow, hoping to slam it into his face! It was then, because she took too much time idling the bike, the giant dragon swooped down and snatched them both! Vehicle and all! "AHHHH WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUuuuuck!" she screamed, her voice dipping as they were taken off the road! She looked down, pale and shivering, and yanked the perverted man's hand away from her breast, causing it to jiggle in the process, but also forced her to grip him as she nearly teetered off the bike! "Oh fuck! Freyd, War Gods above, why-why?!" she exclaimed.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 am

Megalos wrote:The undead dragon's head recoiled only slightly as the explosive 357's shattered against it's scales. It let out a loud, unintelligible roar, spewing more ion like blasts from its maw down upon Blink and Aedus in a wide shot volley! As for the third target, survivor of the truck explosion and bearer of the Nemesis Hex-the creature barreled forward, ready to crush the woman with it's immense weight as it dropped over her with it's left shoulder, the immense weight alone would squish her like a bug!!

(OOC: Been too long annnd moving places xD Sorry!)

Blink... blinked, watching as the giant beast was falling upon her! When the other woman vanished, the undead beast seemed to lose its animation, and she was able to roll away to evade being flattened! She fired her gun at the blasts that were aimed for Aedus, keeping him safe from the creature's attack while the dust settled.

After a while, the beast was no longer moving and thus Blink assumed it was safe. "Well, that was fun." she said in a sarcastic tone, reloading her weapon and sheathing her blade. "I'm going to scout ahead, feel free to follow if you wish dear, don't be a stranger!" Blink spoke to Aedus, wanting to move elsewhere now.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:05 am

Nova wrote:Nova's bike continued since that meeting with that weird man who tried to extend a helpful hand. It had been a few hours since that encounter, yet she was now feeling like she had said the wrong things to him. "Damn it..." she grumbled under her breath, frowning. "I'm such a jerk sometimes..." she sighed, continuing her journey down the road. She had to get as far from Danton as possible, with her 'Ex' on the lookout for her. She wasn't going to let that lizard get his scaly hands on her, or the money she had stolen from him. Not a single Gilex.

{Previous posts are retconned until further announcement}

Nova continued down the Highway on her bike, as chaotic as that could sometimes be on this long stretch of lawless road.

The Mijhen Highway - Page 3 C74e700c179f596aef558d805a08a703_zpsxanuqb24_by_akiyamamoto77-dbqtdhx

The hoverbike hummed true, putting as much distance as she possibly could between Danton and herself. She had the money stashed away somewhere safe, so she'd continue with the plan and hide out in the badlands for a few days, then when she knew she lost Zetos she'd snatch the money and grab a ticket to another country. Then she'd be in the clear.

She passed a couple of others on the road; a burning wreck and an abandoned vehicle. She didn't care to stop, just pushed further on ahead. She then saw a woman in black leather walking into the wastelands which was a bit odd, but again didn't stop or ask.
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Tue May 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink... blinked, watching as the giant beast was falling upon her! When the other woman vanished, the undead beast seemed to lose its animation, and she was able to roll away to evade being flattened! She fired her gun at the blasts that were aimed for Aedus, keeping him safe from the creature's attack while the dust settled.

After a while, the beast was no longer moving and thus Blink assumed it was safe. "Well, that was fun." she said in a sarcastic tone, reloading her weapon and sheathing her blade. "I'm going to scout ahead, feel free to follow if you wish dear, don't be a stranger!" Blink spoke to Aedus, wanting to move elsewhere now.

(OOC: Sorry for the long absence, life and such being meh xD)

Aedus also blinked while scratching his head looks at the now motionless dragon corpse "what the hell just" Aedus stops mid sentence looks at blink who is scouting ahead he soon follows and calls out to her "So where shall we head to next"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 am

Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink... blinked, watching as the giant beast was falling upon her! When the other woman vanished, the undead beast seemed to lose its animation, and she was able to roll away to evade being flattened! She fired her gun at the blasts that were aimed for Aedus, keeping him safe from the creature's attack while the dust settled.

(OOC: Sorry for the long absence, life and such being meh xD)

Aedus also blinked while scratching his head looks at the now motionless dragon corpse "what the hell just" Aedus stops mid sentence looks at blink who is scouting ahead he soon follows and calls out to her "So where shall we head to next"

The Mijhen Highway - Page 3 Army-truck-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-3ds-fbx

A truck continues along the high way, black smoke bellowing from its pipes as the diesel smell fills the air. Maxine 'Clover' Greyson is at the wheel. She got a summons to meet up in Breland by the head honcho of the Punishers guild, and she requested that Max bring her goods from Danton with her. That meant taking this ancient vehicle from her warehouse in Danton City, drive to Beijio and take the ferry from there to Rolan. It would take a while...

She yawned, before her eyes caught the sight of a burning ADN truck... dead bodies, a decomposing dragon not too far by. She slowed her vehicle, drawing the Combat Pistol from her right thigh holster:

The Mijhen Highway - Page 3 Clover_s_pistol_by_keskewolf-dcbqv5u

The reflex sight's lens flashed on, and she kept her weapon at the ready as she rolled by the carnage. She didn't see any survivors... but it looked like the dragon...thing was the cause. She then, saw up ahead of her walking off the side of the road a young man with a hood. She rolled down the window, and honked the air horn of the military vehicle, rolling up beside him. "Yo!" She called out to him:

The Mijhen Highway - Page 3 Maxine_greyson_by_keskewolf-dcbqlrm

"What the hell happened here?" She asked, a snarky smirk rising from her lips. She kept her weapon out of sight... she didn't want to spook him, then again if he had a hand in the negative here... she'd have a chance to strike. Then again, she was ten feet up, sitting inside the old school truck, she had a mix of advantages and disadvantages.
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Clover Mon May 21, 2018 12:29 am

Max waited for a response, but either they were too busy, didn't hear her or in shock of the situation? She didn't feel threatened by him, so she decided to slide her pistol back into her holster, and sigh. "Welp, take care then! May be probable I'll run into ya in Beijio." she commented, before she put gas to the pedal and moved along up the road. She also saw a woman whom the young man was chasing after in the wastes and chuckled, revising her thoughts on the manner of his attention being elsewhere. Shrugging, she continued further down the road for another mile or so before she came across yet, another odd sign. This time, it was a large truck like her own, but it was completely abandoned off the side of the road. She drove past it, and it seemed to be simply abandoned. She kept looking at it in the rear view. "Nope.... nope. Not gonna. Nope." She told herself, but was already pulling over herself and parking the vehicle, cursing herself. It was... too easy, but even so... the itch to scavenge the vehicle was far too tempting. She removed herself from the cabin of the old military truck, her boot heels crunching, her butt jiggling, and rather shapely from the form fitting material she wore underneath. The mercenary decided it wouldn't hurt stealing what wasn't needed, especially if it was abandoned in the manner it had.

She approached the vehicle, keeping the keys to her own vehicle in her inner coat pocket above her right breast. She made her way over to the vehicle and began to inspect it. "No signs of life..." she murmured, using the electric light of her torch to illuminate the abandoned vehicle's cabin, and then made her way to the back to inspect the cargo end. She could see some crates that could be of some use, and without question or hesitation began to lift them and bring them to her own vehicle. She didn't know what was inside, didn't fully care. Profit was profit, even if it was junk it be something she could sell in the Beijionese flea markets or abroad in Rolan where Abia was waiting for her. "Well, no one's gonna miss these anyway." she says, chuckling as she returned to the abandoned vehicle, and continued to ransack and rummage through it.
Clover
Clover
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next